CANADA YES!!! Terrorist who Served Time in Guantanamo Gonna Roll in Canadian Dough!

archive.is/0c9wZ

So now us Canadians have no say in who we support… We Supportin Terrorists now.
…Rake our Parliament… pls
Justine even did this on 4th of July just to spit on not only us but America in Anti-Terrorist efforts!
Rake Him Hard!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

anti-racistcanada.blogspot.ca/2017/07/military-proud-boys-disrupt-mikmaw.html
thecoast.ca/Opinionated/archives/2017/07/04/pathetic-dumb-and-dangerous-the-proud-boys-make-their-debut-in-halifax
cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/canada-day-halifax-indigenous-ceremony-proud-boys-1.4189020
cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/proud-boys-canadian-military-indigenous-protest-disrupted-1.4189615
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-05/canada-awards-confessed-terrorist-10-million-and-apology-violating-his-civil-rights
beta.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/omar-khadr-settlement-federal-government-guantanamo-bay/article35581403/ref=https://www.theglobeandmail.com&click=sf_globefb&service=mobile
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So I'm the only outraged person on this damn board about that Canada will fund terrorists that kill a US soldier.

I am simply done. I was a separatist before with a sliver of hope that we could turn things around. Now I am full separatist with the hope that we firebomb the cities and publicly hang the politicians

I was going to make a thread earlier but I'm just really disheartened as a Canadian and just shrugged. I wish I could give a better answer but, well, refugees are more Canadian that I am officially so I can't be bothered to get too upset.

Ten point five fucking million? They don't even give this much to the Aboriginals and we slaughtered a gorillion of them.

With that attitude Trudeau will be able to pass a bill making white citizens a 2nd class with zero rights to property and money.
Seriously, we need to start spamming this a propaganda!
Don't let them Memory Hole this and get this shit elected again in 2019.

I live in bong we've been paying terrorists from our taxes, giving them good jobs and nice houses for years. Why would I be surprised a country ruled by the same queen as my country does that?

checked
Cause First Nations have lived here for more than 100 years, same like us.
Remember, Trudeau and the Liberals hate everything Canadian, Western, and White.
They are trying their hardest to make us a minority, and later, a myth.

The Queen supported BREXIT. There's no excuse.

What's that got to do with the price of eggs and milk. She's said nothing about the invasion and the general sissification of our populous. You can't watch tv without a tranny queer or nignog on it. It's shit and she's shit.

I wonder how the current Canadian Military Higher ups and grunts feel about this.

If Trudeau seriously thinks he can use our tax dollars to pay this fucking terrorist off while keeping his citizenship here he's sorely fucking mistaken.
I propose a protest of not paying taxes until he's deported back to Afghanistan.

Not happy, can't say shit about this in public or else we'll get charged.

If his dad is really Castro, who was a crypto kike that would explain Trudeau's anti white nation wrecking ways. Hopefully he will go bald and some gimmegrant Nigerian will crack his head open looking for gold.

I've said it before I'll say it again, we need a northern wall and we needed it over 150 years ago. Canada is a fucking mistake. You aren't Sweden yet but you're about two steps above it.

God fucking damn it I am so tired of this shit. Every fucking day I hear shit like this, I feel like the most jaded fucking person in existance, no end in sight to this shit, just keeps getting worse and worse.

Fucking christ.

What have you heard? I'm interested in how pozzed the forces has gotten.

One should get the Aboriginals and other non-white groups mad about this and pit them all against each other with Trudeau in the middle.

Steak sandwich

fuck playing the lottery, spending time in jail for killing an ally soldier sounds way easier

What?

I know a guy who's wondering why the hell he's just wasted the last two decades of his life defending a country that willingly elected a cuck faggot to its highest office who would do something like this.

His rights to a trail were violated, but he really should have just been shot for the crime.

i don't give a fuck about some IED making sand-nigger's "rights". stupid fucking faggot.

You can't even say "Islam is a violent religion" in Canada without going to prison for hate speech.

Eat some fucking pig shit.

The Constitution doesn't apply to enemy combatants user.

I know lots in the forces. They all feel they are witnessing the country falling apart.

THIS

If you give your enemy millions of dollars, you win.

Usa is the terrorist it was self defense

Just hang Trudeau for fuck's sake!

What
According to which international law? I'm not usually defending towelheads, but that's more that unreasonable, that something the kikes do to the octogenarian "suspected nazis"
1.Grunts can't be tried for war crimes
2.Killing regular troops is not a war crime
3.You can only be charged with war crimes either by your own court-martial or by the UN court

Its Guantanamo not your basement

Honestly, the "If you [allow something good to happen] to [enemy], then you win!" thing isn't even funny, anymore. I think that Cuban bastard actually thinks that way.

Hold on so without a doubt he did throw the grenade? But they're awarding him because he got tortured for it?

Why isent the Canadian military revolting in anyway? Its not like the shitty cucked government in Canada has any recourse if its only means of enforcing its rule suddenly walks out or turns against it.

Exactly my thoughts. I'd get if they charged him with terrorism, but a "war crime"? And why do they even waste time interrogating grunts in Guantanamo? I thought that was reserved for ragheads that actually knew something, not a 15yo retard with a grenade. Did they think Al Qaeda shared its plans with a teen?

Jesus.

Throwing a grenade at the enemy soldiers is neither a war crime nor terrorism, m8.

Neither is it terrorism.
Here's the legal definition of terrorism
The DoD just grabbed a random towelhead underage militant and sent him to guantanamo for 10 years.

He was a partisan. By all rights he should have been summarily executed on the spot when they apprehended him. Let this be a 10.5 million dollar lesson on why you don't spare partisans, crows need to eat too.

worked out fairly well for the jihadist, I suppose. He's 25 and, given the cost of living in Afghanistan, unbelievably rich. He won't need to touch work for the rest of his life and will spend his days surrounded by luxury. He'll probably even get some whores to fuck too, so I guess the spiel about going to heaven and fucking 72 virgins actually came true for him.

Considering never paying taxes until Trudeau is out and I am sure the next guy isn't pulling shit like this, If they come after me I'll probably hop the border. Will you guys hate me for doing this? (I am white)

Canada is a mistake.
The country should be annexed by the Free American Empire. (HOI4 Reference)

You are a mistake yourself.

If you brought some of those cheap SVT-40s over, it'd certainly help they're over $1k here

No one gives a fuck about the jihadist or whatever he is. This is about the law, the taxpayer money and retards who thing they are above the laws and taxpayers.

What's wrong with this is not Canada giving him money. It's the US and Canadian governments shitting on domestic and international laws, grabbing a random underage militant, spending millions in taxpayers money and human resources on torture, kangaroo courts that charge militia grunts with Geneva war crimes, 5 years of paper pushing and holding him in Guantanamo for 10 years. How much do you think they spend on the "investigations", "court proceedings" and maintaining a cell in the ultra-high security prison?

The whole thing sounds like someone in the high office wanted a scapegoat to get promoted or the combat medic was some powerful fart's son

eat some pig shit fucking faggot.

Nobody in the armed forces gives a fuck about these sand nigs, and would love nothing more than to just shoot them in the head.

Blame the (((rules of engagement))) and the jews who created it.

Pretty sure if I got caught that would make my situation 1000x worse.

would you prefer they shot him? It's the only sensible option

omar has never renounced any of his actions or beliefs but is somehow hailed as a hero by trudeau

C A N A D A
A
N
A
D
A

HAPPY 150 GOYS

Good to see caliph Trudeau supporting the Mujahidin in the jihad against the infidels. Allah akbar.
Guantanamo is still shit and using a grenade against an invader is not a war crime.

this, I blame america little sandnig should have got two in the head. Fucking trudeau just gave Isis 10 mil, you know where his loyalties are.

That would be his fantasy.

you'd think they'd have already learned that from the multi billion dollar lesson of showing mercy and sparing the featherniggers. never show mercy, never compromise with enemies. kill them all immediately

1000x worse with the government, 1000x better with /k/

hey reddit

Jesus Christ
Talk about spitting in the face of any armed forces.

Burgers please annex us already.

I agree.
But at least there is some push back

anti-racistcanada.blogspot.ca/2017/07/military-proud-boys-disrupt-mikmaw.html

thecoast.ca/Opinionated/archives/2017/07/04/pathetic-dumb-and-dangerous-the-proud-boys-make-their-debut-in-halifax

cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/canada-day-halifax-indigenous-ceremony-proud-boys-1.4189020

cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/proud-boys-canadian-military-indigenous-protest-disrupted-1.4189615

The war is on.

HAIL VICTORY

kill yourself, fucking faggot ass bitch.

you were probably in your diapers, eating your own shit when this was actually going down.

just fuck off.

Why would Burgers do it when the UK already has full authority too do it at a moments notice? :'^)

Intentionally assaulting medical staff is actually a war crime. Why the fuck do you think medics are clearly fucking visible and extremely obvious on the battlefield?

whatcha slidin

Oh wow, a 15 year old haji is a professional terrorist now?
Why would he renounce the action of defending his homeland against the invading force?
By that logic the whole US government and half of the air force should be executed for nuking Japs.
Everyone is has the freedom to believe in anything. What, you want to censor thoughts now?

The CIAniggers are sure shilling hard today.

the problem is: He is on the wrong side and will probably just use that 10mil to bomb cities or just send it to his IS buddies then ask for more gibs.
Not that it would be a problem.
The Cucknadians wanted that afterall.

Well, the thing that he's in Canada now and that he got these 10 millions is DoD and Canada's fault to begin with.
According to the international law he should be sitting in a POW camp in Afghanistan, not spending 10 years in Guantanamo, then roaming America.

What happened is only logical, because the whole thing was illegal to begin with and if he sued for compensation, he would probably win even in US. That's the whole reason he got released, even with his testimony the "war crime" thing was completely bogus. Canada just covered their asses, because he'd be actually entitled to more.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-05/canada-awards-confessed-terrorist-10-million-and-apology-violating-his-civil-rights

This.

Our military is controlled by disgusting civnat faggots, cuckservatives and kikes. They LOVE blowing money on these sooper sekrit military commissions and offshore prisons. It's the only thing that gets their little peckers hard.

White already are second class citizens to indians, who pay no taxes and collect welfare/reparations. They have their own land, their own police force etc etc.. its quasi-sovereign, like their own country where they lord above the white man, who funds their gas bill.

so on top of all the money they wasted with gitmo they will waste another 10.5M?

iow international law is dumb.

If the haji has at least a few brain cells he will hire a ghost writer to write a book about Bin Laden, Afghani militia and gitmo and will make billions.

Basically what they did they set him up for life.

this will only encourage more attacks on canada you never negotiate with terrorists, shoot them on sight

Fucking disgusting. But there IS a potential upside.
My dad and I were discussing this latest edition of Castreau's faggotry and dad made the point that the widow of the soldier that the Haji killed filed and won a 100 million lawsuit that was not collected, as Haji has no money, or something to that effect.
If Haji gets his ten mil, you can bet that Widow Speers will be collecting that lickety fucking split.

FWIW only the most cucked treasonous excuses for """"Canadians"""" support this vile garbage.

So naturally the CBC is all over defending it.

ANNEX

US

NOW

IT'S CLEAR WE CAN'T SAVE OURSELVES

PUT US OUT OF OUR MISERY

Canada will have to be invaded at some point.When the jews get btfo and America's immune system starts fighting back hard against the jew virus like Andrew Jackson did their will be no place next to us considered safe without the expulsion of jews and chinks and mandatory forfeiture of their holdings.

Canada will have to be invaded at some point.When the jews get btfo and America's immune system starts fighting back hard against the jew virus like Andrew Jackson did their will be no place next to us considered safe without the expulsion of jews and chinks and mandatory forfeiture of their holdings.Securing our borders will also mean securing the countries around us getting to pozzed up by jews.

double post lag apologies. Yet its true instead of invading worthless sand nigger deserts for jews to expand their pathetic semitic bullshit cunt all funding to them and focus on home you canadians are a prime target as mexico and south has no land wealth as its a shit hole .You don't think it was planned the jews pozzing your country with their usually anti white bullshit yet you canacucks fall for it because muh we are all the same trope when obviously you see that is not reality yet the jews in your gov keep pushing it and cry your a racist if you say wait a min this is bullshit.

The jew is the heart of the problem no one else don't worry shtf they will be exterminate FOR REAL this time no jew banks no jew media no jewdiciary jew nothing whites everything again kick out the parasite thats only goal is to destroy you and take what you have.

oh shit nigger what are you doing

pure coincidence

Canada is the Sweden of the Anglosphere

Do you live in another timeline where Melbourne and many other commonwealth cities aren't completely enriched shitholes? London can't go a week without a terror attack and China is taking over Australia. I'm in agreement Canada is a mess as well but if you actually look at crimes stats you'll find the UK, France and Germany are the countries competing with Sweden.

The one thing positive in Sweden that can't be said about any other countries I mentioned, is the rise in popularity of anti-immigration measures/policies. If they can uncuck themselves and cease all relations with Israel that would be the best thing.

what does getting tortured have to do with getting millions, no matter how wrong or illegal it was? WTF

Not related and on a serious note here, can I dox myself? I've had enough.

good question

BREAKING NEWS

KING CUCK HAS OFFICIALLY PAID OUT KHADR UNDER THE TABLE

In short, Trudeau paid him under the table to avoid a legal case from taking the money from Omar himself.

The nerve of this fucking guy.

GAS US NOW

beta.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/omar-khadr-settlement-federal-government-guantanamo-bay/article35581403/ref=https://www.theglobeandmail.com&click=sf_globefb&service=mobile

Wow, I hate Liberals even more Now.
Major disgust evolved into I hope they have no effect on Canadian political decisions ever again

It may have something to do with fighting under false color. Or killing civilians.

None of these "militants" are technically soldiers under the law. Which means two things. First, any rival militias that they fight and kill are also not technically soldiers. Second, they aren't protected by POW laws. This shit is useful for you future RWDS to know, if you aren't fighting under a state banner any state can pretty much legally gitmo your ass.

Punitive damages are allowed in tort, which this presumably is. Goes back at least to the exploding Pinto case in the US, not sure about Canadian law here.

The idea is that some persons (corporate persons / states) can't be imprisoned for their extreme misbehavior. Also, normal restitution damages in tort (paying medical bills, etc.) might not discourage said misbehavior. So, punitive damages were invented to dis-incentivize things like making cheap exploding cars that you know will kill people, but will also make a big enough profit to pay off the families. Basically, to mildly constrain the profit motive within ethical boundaries.

Years and years of lawyering later, and Canadian taxpayers can be made to pay damages for the US torturing a guy. Somehow.

You act surprised, SanFransico just gave an illegal who shoukd have been deported millions

clever

So

I know if I complain about this on goybook, my pozzed friends will immediately respond with "yeah but he was unlawfully detained and it was a HR violation :^)"

Pisses meo ff

Even in Cuckanada, no one I know on goybook is happy about this. All my old friends I've fallen out of touch with are liking and sharing my anti-Trudeau and anti-Omar posts, but then again I come from a rural town.