Didn't think HuffPo could go any lower? Think again

This piece not only manages to only press every button: It body-slams the entire control panel in the first three paragraphs alone

The ability to pack so much degeneracy into such a small space is worth marveling over in its own right. Its like the cuck singularity.

My Experiences As A Straight Cis Man Engaged To A Straight Trans Woman

I thought HuffPo had hit rock bottom years ago, but somehow they have tunneled straight through, kept going, and have now pegged every planet in the solar system straight on through.

Source:
archive.is/cP9xH

I stopped reading there. The faggotry in the first three paragraphs is face-melting. Maybe one of you brave anons has the stomach to plunge into whatever nightmares lay beyond. I myself cannot.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LEEiq
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/America_Chavez_(Utopian_Parallel)
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Utopian_Parallel
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/William_Kaplan_(Earth-616)
readcomiconline.to/Comic/America-2017
valiantentertainment.com/comics/faith-ongoing/faith-12/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

huffpo compilation where

This is really a great thing. If degenerates want to stay childless that's great for the rest of us. Let their degeneracy die with them.

NOTICE ME I AM SPESHUL I AM A VICTIM NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE PLEEEEEZE

Does he let Trinity fuck his asshole?

Yes he does, now stop asking stupid questions, faggot

The problem is, (((they))) are convincing impressionable children that this is something desirable. What can parents do, since now both parents have to have full time jobs to stay out of abject poverty? The talmudvision teaches your son to be a faggot, and you can't keep taking time off of work to literally set him straight.

No (((they're))) not. They are merely bringing out degeneracy that these flawed cucks have embedded in their genes.

Would you be the same person you are at this moment without the once great halfchan, or the still great fullchan? I freely admit that the information I had access to without *chan was minimal at best, and I might have believed the media's lies without seeing the
HOLD UP
Fuck your defeatist bullshit, Chaim.

funny thing is that "the bitch" looks more aggressive than the beta homo numale

What the fuck am i reading?

In plain English, that translates to 'a faggot with tits'.

I hope this all falls so we can kill them soon.

I'm sure none of this is bollox.

stopped reading there. Autism is pretty common on the chans and that's probably the reason trannies are such a big thing on them.

Did they update that diagnosis with the

changes to the DSM-5 that eliminated Asperger's completely and folded it in with the spectrum?

We truly live in interesting times.

You want to suck a womans dick that's fine with me son, but don't ever tell me you're a commie or I'll have to kill you
Sounds feasible.

Kek. Comment of the day m8.

what the fuck is that comic panel
Fuck I think I got AIDS just reading it

Don't you mean to type the American version

EY YO HOL UP

I don't know the source, but I wouldn't be surprised if it really is an actual comic.

Marvel was pozzed in 2010 when they went hyper SJW and has been circling the drain since.

That comic is real, it's from a diversity book called Ms. Marvel which is about a shitskin Paki muslim from New Jersey who adopted a white woman's old hero identity because of hero worship but she's a lol randum brat who soapboxes for SJW shit but is also a complete hypocrite and overall sociopath who is only a hero because it pumps her ego. For example she bitches about patriarchy and "gentrification" when muslims in her community still abuse women and her family is against the melting pot she supposedly loves because it would dilute their pure paki/muslim blood. In short she's the epitome of huffpo picture.

Pic 2: It gets worse with Marvel having hyperfemist Mockingbird that cries about the patriarchy and no female heroes in her time but shes only 30's-early 40's ish and people like Jean Grey, White Ms. Marvel, Spider-Woman, etc were around before she would even be born in-universe. Her opening book is talking to a sociopathic girl who killed 10 people trying to stop her from throwing people of a building/killing more people about tampons and how that defeated the patriarchy and she let the girl go because she was just a victim of the patriarchy because she was on her period when she killed these people.

Pic 3: Is Ms. America Chavez. She's a mary sue character even in-universe because she's actually the product of the Gay Jewish Reality Warper named Wiccan (who is Scarlet Witch's reincarnated son/Magneto's Grandson) creating a fagverse called the Utopian Parralel. It's a universe where everyone is some shade of brown and all if not most of the residents are dykes. If there are men in that universe they're gay as well. Her "mothers" sacrificed themselves to save the fagverse when another marvel event almost destroyed the multiverse. After America Dykes "Moms" died she gains dimension powers and comes to the main universe to be a tourist/supehero to pump her ego. Also this is how she became "Hispanic" as hispanic culture did not exist in the fagverse (as everyone was just one united group of tumblr dyke) and she just latched on to people who looked like her and "adopted" the culture. It gets worse than the pic in later issues.

Last pic: Riri Williams replaced Iron Man (Tony Stark) because (((Bendis))) wanted to insert his adopted black baby into the marvel universe. She's another mary sue who gets everything handed to her and still wants to cry about oppresion. In fact the pic is her origin story for being a hero. She had to get someone to "oppress" her so she could be a hero, not because it's the right thing to do. Plus her original Iron Man suit she "created" was made from parts she stole from MIT and it was still a shittier version of Iron Man's MK1 suit he made in a cave while being held hostage by shitskins from scrapmetal and a car battery.

Comics have become garbage overall. The only benefit so far is Captain America becoming Hydra and going full 1488 on everyone else but even then Marvel is shitting the bed with every person and their OC trying to defeat HydraCap when they did the exact same things HydraCap did when they were with Shield or whatever group the belonged to before but against white people.

These creature adopt, and sexuality can be conditioned. The adopted children of homosexual couples report being homosexual themselves at 7x the rate of the general population. Homosexuals and their advocates know this, and this is one of the main reasons homosexual marriage was pushed, to lead to homosexual adoption, to lead to conditioning children, to lead to more homosexuals, in order for LGBT to have more social/financial/political power. They know exactly what they are doing and will deny it to your face.

The solution to all of this is judicious application of righteous cleansing fire.

Lol. Idiots think minority literally always meant "small in numbers".
It actually just is a blank statement for functioning retards

Only weirdos and bullied kids read comics. Don't let your kids become faggots reading about men in tight spandex wrestling other men.
Take them shooting

Take solace in this Holla Forums

My friend is a middleschool, highschool math teacher, and from the urban to the rural schools he has spent years in there is an obvious trend that the kind of "progressive" stances taken by celebs, media, etc. are a complete joke to most these kids.

The younger generation may not be as redpilled as us, but they only see the left and liberals as a complete joke, and do not take it seriously at all. They enjoy pissing off liberal teachers, and even if they don't see the terrible motivations, it's a start that they are less brainwashed than they could be.

The world is changing Holla Forums. They may not be embracing or recognizing the deeper powers at play, but the powers that be have pushed themselves so far, that their own fanatics and extremists have alienated themselves to the younger generation.

TLDR: leftist extremists destroyed all credibility and most the younger generations think they are a joke. The media would love you to think younger generations are seeing this shit as beautiful, but the majority think it's just retarded.

What kind of eight year old is attracted to anything? A molested one, I'm guessing.

hahahahahahaha

Haha. That's their name from now on

How did I miss this post?

Maybe wall-of-text stealth.

this amount of degeneracy makes me physically ill

CRYPTOKIKE CONFIRMED

Checked
We have already won.

They usually have fucked up parents so yeah I could see that easily. You have to wonder sometimes how many of those fucked up trans kids are being abused by their demented leftist parents. The DOTR better not spare these fucks because they are white.

they just LOVE victimhood, don't they?

That is a rhetorical question, right?

There's a Garth Ennis comic deconstruction of Superheroes called The Boys it has untrained capeshitters fucking up, a entire chapter on Capeshit degeneracy ( good fucking lord do they go through whores, and theres a Superman expy that sexually murders babies and eats children, and so many of them are completely fucked up.) It has an average joe whose financee was brutally killed as collateral damage by a cape killing a villian be recruited by the CIA to be part of a small team that fucks up superheroes that get out of line. It's awesome.

Source?

In ll honestly this is not at all shocking coming from Huffington Post. It's not hard to find things that are MUCH worse.

archive.is/LEEiq

American comics have always been kiked.

how the fuck could he know that at eight years old?!

because his parents hired a faggot cross dressing babysitter that molested him

He more than likely gaslighted himself/invented that memory to fit in with the 'born this way' line. I wouldnt be surprised if his 'coming out' story is of the same category. It's obvious that most fags are bullshitting or have gaslighted themselves or have been gaslighted by therapists or counselors into believing that they "always knew" they were gay

kek, of coursh.
just as yours was.

it's bullshit retconning. If he's in his 20s, as an 8 year old, he wouldn't know what transgender was, let alone being attracted to it.

(checked)
It's too little too late. The white kids who rip on SJWs are a minority and shitskins will be shitskins regardless.

Does anyone else ever have the feeling that they may have died at some point without realizing it and are now in hell?

Checked and keked

no, but you are in the matrix.

I always find it amazing that people don't get that X-Men was ALWAYS a "minority civil-rights" propaganda piece. Lots of regular old white men grew up obsessed with X-Men due to the masculine/aggressive parts, but it was brainwashing them.

mfw I no longer care if I die or they die, so long as I don't have to share a plane of existence with those fucks, anymore.

kekked

I think my lifespan was shortened by a few days due to reading that 4th pic.

This. I went to an employment program with spergs. One (((client))) used to come back on Mondays with Storytime From The Sex Club, often involving extra sausage.

Fucking hell, how many generations will the pendulum take to swing far enough that "people" like the author are laughed at and common sense can return?

Only the strong should breed. Until we perfect genetic engineering we need a way to weed these cucks out.

Nah this isn't a thing, you're just joking around for chuckles please God don't let this exist

Hah, moron doesn't even know his own president. Trump defended their rights to use the bathroom, but also called it out as what it is, not a big deal. 1% of the population. It's literally no big deal, and just another tool for dems to get more brainless zombies by claiming to champion "rights" by pushing stupid shit and the Republicans take the bait every time by going complete opposite stance.

Though I think it's important to note in this article, his rejection from the lgbt community and pride. You can't just be a liberal, if you are a white straight male it doesn't matter how much you do, you will never appease these people, and you will never belong.
This is a crack, that already is, and will divide these communities, and I cannot wait to see right wing trap squads turn on their jewish masters

Then what was your purpose in posting it here?
Rhetorical question of course, your purpose is to have another "I'M LITERALLY SHAKING"/"WHEN DO WE START THE KILLING?" emotional modulation thread.
Keep the goyim in an emotional state, whether it's MUH DIK from female e-celebs/victims of non-white crime, or MUH BLOOD BOIL from stories about the mentally ill.
Either way your intention is to suppress the critical faculties and move focus away from Kikes and onto the symptoms of Kike activity.

this is the same tactic that shills use to drive Youtube views and donations, pure coincidence of course.

Quit the "job" and raise your children using welfare.
Desperate times call for desperate measures and good that you would mention non-Whites: it is no mere coincidence that demographics which tend not to bother with things like jobs (Muslim women/Black families) churn out young men who behave and are considered more "traditionally masculine" than the offspring of both-parents-working Whites.
What is the fucking point in doing the "right thing" when it:
a) provides tax for the state to further the White genocide.
b) leaves your children at the mercy of said state and Jewish media, with a very high chance of ruining them mentally and physically.
But yeah, continue to pretend that we still live in tribes or small city states, where your productivity directly benefits you, your children and your extended family.
Working and paying tax is borderline treason.
Leaving your children at the mercy of the state is child abuse and literal genocide by the U.N definition: "measures which reduce fertility".
TURNING YOUR CHILD INTO A XE TRANSLING IMPACTS FERTILITY, BELIEVE IT OR NOT
tl;dr until the Jew is expelled, lower income Whites should quit work and claim welfare en masse, this will hasten the collapse of the welfare system, disincentivize White countries as immigration destinations, and allow you 24 hours of free time a day to home school your child, teach it practical skills like bush and field craft, auto mechanics, electronics repair and fitness.

He grew up in Provincetown and thought the street performers were colorful?

Fuck i always wonder why i hate fucking X men so much… it was the one fucking cartoon on saturdays i could nit fucking stand…even tho it was mostly action and should have been cool. But even as a small kid there was just something that fucking got under my skin. This expains it. Imagine the horror…i live above and Imax theater but cant even go to the movies cause EVERY fucking release is some Marvel or (((Trans)))formers pos shit

This is pretty run of the mill for them OP.

The best part about this sickness for attention, is that the 'writers' don't even get paid hahaha. This guy outed himself as a faggot for nothing but some hits.

lol wtf… so basically a faggot?

I would think it would be blatantly obvious to most people on 8/pol/ at least. Xmen is trash. The whole capeshit industry is completely Jew run going all the way back to Superman.

I can't even fucking fathom how libtards, who supposedly are all for diversity and equality can't, for the live of themselves, write or even draw as sophisticately/entertaining/funny as the japs considering how the latter is from a very closed-minded culture Not that there's anything wrong with that mind you

You are a fool, an idiot, a certifiable dumbass, an unwitting useful idiot for the enemy.

I'm fucking saving it

user I…

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/America_Chavez_(Utopian_Parallel)
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Utopian_Parallel
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/William_Kaplan_(Earth-616)
ABANDON ALL HOPE YE WHO READS THESE ATROCITIES
readcomiconline.to/Comic/America-2017

PEAK WEIBOOMERIKWA

Is that Millenial Woes?

KEK

Bye op

…and, for any Scots in the audience who don't already know, he's based on Oor Wullie (though his looks are taken from Simon Pegg).

I take exception to this title, OP. You should know better. Only the most summery of summerfags would actually think that HuffPo has any degeneracy limits they won't stoop to. The rest of us know that they're drunkenly piloting drill-tanks all the way to China.

What the fuck is the context with that webm?

Not that user, but if I had to guess, someone was caught fucking someone's younger sister.

Magneto is based tho.

Are the owners aware you live up there?

Christ, comics should be destroyed

WebM related

LMFAO "TRINITY" LOOKS EVEN LESS PASSABLE IN THE SECOND PICTURE.

ALSO THAT STUPID FUCKING STAR WARS SHIRT, AS IF I NEEDED ANOTHER REASON TO HATE THAT STUPID MOVIE

>(((based))) Holocaust survivor
no

The series always had jewish influences. But now it's irredeemably pozzed and normie.

You can't be attracted to transfags, there is no such fucking thing in the human genome. You're either a degenerate homo (also not genetic) or you're not.

And the full scene because I'm in an encoding mood.

For the first time in decades I hummed the themesong. Thank you. Didn't remember any words except YA MA TO.

jesus motherfucking assgoblin christ is this kid retarded

According to him, he has high functioning assburgers

High-functioning autism means different things to different people. For some, it means they can walk on hind legs.

The nigger looks like my Greek aunt if she didnt have blue eyes, took testosterone for a year and someone roughed up her face with a pipe.

Still the hair etc is roughly right, how is this a nigger even? I doubt its 1/100th negro.

valiantentertainment.com/comics/faith-ongoing/faith-12/

lol I can't think of a more fitting picture to pop up in a search

Marvel went full sjw in the obama years, replaced all the white male characters with gay nigger trannies, and alienated their white male nerd buyer base by turning every single comic into a yale sociology lecture.
People stopped buying the comics and no one ever bought the sjw crap.

And that is why DC is superior
DC kind of sort kind of tried to go sjw, but stopped, never replaced the orginal white characters. So now they are beating the fuck out of marvel in sales.

Like marvel would be legit dead if it werent for the crap movies they make

For now, their movies still feature white fellas.
Maybe people around here care about the race, but for the normalfag, what matters is that the old heroes they like are still there on the big screen.
If they ever, EVER slap nu-heroes on any movie, you can bet it's gonna tank.

it wouldnt quite tank, but it would have less sales
less views from old people isnt quite counteracted by slightly more views from hipster SJWs

If their recent movies didn't shit the bed then they would've surpassed Marvel eons ago, like who was the shithead of a director that couldn't do something as simple as making a movie out of comics with 1000+ ideas, tie-ins and parallel lines that could've made for amazing movies. Fuck, even Batman: The Killing Joke suffered because of Batwoman being hamfisted where she didn't belong.

Batman was always my favorite, Superman I thought was retarded, didn't know how to fight, no tactics, or even that much intelligence, but "he strong can fly dough" is all he ever had. Fuck him, and fuck DC for fucking up their better stories than Marvel

Fuck the degeneracy in general I suppose.

um…

Where will the fun be in that?

wait, i thought autists couldnt get engaged because they cant love people or some shit, no empathy and love is wholly empathy based. going off personal experience here. i've met some asspies at school and they are soulless individuals.

and his fetish for dickgirls just confirms that the only people that like futanari are on the autism spectrum.

You Kike Nigger you'll be gassed 9 times to make sure you don't survive.

user, it's literally the most degenerate and autistic fetish alive. autists are fascinated by herms, and that's all they jerk off to.

Ah, peak cuckservative.

People get lost in how things are in-universe. It's simple escapism to them, where they are imagining a world where people have powers like that. The fact that it was intended as such a propaganda piece never even occurs to them. A great deal of capeshit and scifi is like that.

So many comedic elements in that second pic, holy shit.

my sides
we've now reached peak Poe's Law. Or is there another name for the reverse?

source please. fag→pedo statistics are a huge mindchanger for decent people, and that would be related

checked
but in my day boys at least weren't remotely politically correct, called people jews or nigger based on behaviour, knew we were being taught shit, called the more feminist teachers cunts, etc. And yet… here we are. They're all good productive goyim paying their taxes and wanting the government to do X and in churches importing niggers and believing what they hear on the news.

Imagine some poor autistic 8 year old being shown fetish porn by their parents. Wew.
This hurts the manlet. He never had a chance.

you idoit, His father is of Native Hawaiian descent, while his mother is of German, Irish, and Native American ancestry. Uncucked, un-nigged samoian (Samoans have genetic admixture with earlier white humans) mixed with ubermensh.

Unfortunately his wife is a major problem,

And now you see the underlying narrative, the reason this article exists. (((They))) want to push the idea that a straight man is still straight, in fact even more so, if he has sex with a tranny.

This narrative is necessary for their overall tranny narrative. They've even started saying you're a bigot if you won't date a tranny. I think that one will fail dramatically, but they're still pushing it.

That's actually funny and kinda hangs a lampshade on SJW stuff.

I'm nearly 19 now and actually good looking, fairly charismatic I've been testing the waters calling people jews and niggers in public, I live in a majority white area in Michigan though so I haven't been shoah'd yet by a roving ape troop.
when I do say something though people just look startled for a moment and then laugh or agree, people think that way but are too afraid to express it

my sides were kekked into orbit

>(((Bendis))) wanted to insert his adopted black baby into the marvel universe
Shit, seriously? Didn't he already insert her as Luke Cage's caramel baby? Also, I'm not at all surrised he adopted a black child in the first place, he clearly has jungle fever. His wife better watch that poor girl.

Why did you necrobump this?