Twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/882186896285282304

Glad to be alive in the MODERN YEAR

shit thread

webm'd

I seriously hope this is our new anthem

s_it post
Get
>>>/out/
…and enjoy some barbecue and fireworks with friends and family Holla Forumsacks; it's Independence Day!

Prepare yourself for another week of autistic screeching from the media over the fact that MAGA is now a song and Trump was so "egotistical" (see: proud) that he posted it on Independence Day.

Not American, but between this song and Antifa finally listed as terrorists, I'm happy that you guys are starting to fix the fucking mess. From Mexico, an user who wishes that this world gets fixed. Happy 4th of July, America.

As do I fellow goyim!

fucking lol
jews are going to be so salty even niggers will float in the dead sea
too bad the song isn't as great as America

It's MODERN DAY.

What does this mean ?

heild

This needs to be adapted into a martial cadence or something. Just imagine a yuge crowd of patriots chanting this as they march down the streets.

Breddy gud. Patriotism won’t save you alone but it beats living in a country where flying ones own flag is often perceived as a hate crime.

There's so many white people!

lmao, this is great

This has meme potential, it's reminiscent of embed related.

Well I'm digging these sick palindrome triple dubs on my post time.

Needed to post an American military band version of "Cruel Angel Thesis"

>oy vey someone in the band has a rounder nose betta try to convince the goyim that (((we))) own the music and you goyim betta blackpill yourselves in defeat
>>>/israel/

Maybe he's just part Iranian.
Doesn't mean anything anyway.

holy shit

This is a beautiful song. He'll probably cop it in the media with everyone trying to act like there's something wrong with being proud or impressed by patriotism.

if we make this our national anthem will we have to change it once america is great again?

The tip of his nose is being stretched downwards because of the position of his upper lip. Put your finger on the tip of your nose and try to stretch your upper lip as low as possible. You should feel it.

Just confirms what we already knew. Whites are far and above more intelligent and talented than nigs

wow.
yeah.
That'll catch on…

That video is stupid as fuck.