LOL

LOL

That isn't CWC.

DELETE THIS

Is that chris chan?

That ain't Chris. This guy is way too fucking thin. I also think that's just a dick hole that someone removed the dick of. It's still fucking heinous though.

i was told it was but>>10194362 says otherwise.

is he holding testicles

It's fucking awful. Apparently, it's now leaking puss and that is what you see come out of the hole in the webm.

Are you sure that's puss and not cum?
I know about Chris's gooch wound from his piercing, but that looks like cum.

Now that I'm re-watching it, that shit is definitely not puss. I don't even understand how that is even possible.

Jesus Christ.

Like I said, I think that it's just some guy who amputated his cock. For what purpose I do not know.

I cant LOL to this

Thanks Virginia for spawning this abomination!

But you can clearly see that he's holding his balls up. It just so happens to be in the same spot CWC made the hole I guess.

I know, but that's not him. The hole isn't even in the right place.

so is that chris or not ?

No, I've seen that shit webm before CWC fucked himself up.

On third viewing god help me that isn't a removed dick. That's definitely cum though right? How does it get out from that hole?

summary pls, I'm not going to watch it

It's actually pretty SFW.

What a heart-warming tale. I'm glad the praying mantis bro made it home.

Well. Cum comes not from a dick, but from balls. Yet… are there balls? I think i missed them. Don't want to rewatch it.

The hole is below the balls.

why does this shit actually make me physically gag - i shit you not i was close to vomiting - but gore and other grossout stuff doesn't even make me flinch? what occult power does this webm have over me

Does jizz actually come from the prostate, but it's stored in the balls?
I know nothing about how the human body works.

I'm unironicly triggered right now.

i think most people assume it was because of this post

a man rubs what appears to be an open flesh wound near where his penis and bal should be he eventually works it up so much that some unholy mess of blood, puss, and would could be cum start oozing out of the wound

(checked)
That's a fucking mystery.
The hole is below the balls and benis as a whole.

fuck you

back of knee maybe

There violence. Just pure degeneracy. The sort of stuff you know is revolting and wrong on an instinctual level.

Oozes? Motherfucker that guy shotgun blasts a couple of white ribbons out of there.

Is it wrong that I no longer find him funny and want him dead?

I think you might be right. It's the psychological aspect of it - why the fuck has he done this and why is he enjoying it? what a fucking broken human being

I don't really find him funny but I don't want him to die. He's just sad now. I just want him to disappear into the ether.

Why did you post this here?
How is this relevant to Holla Forums at all?
Could've posted this on Holla Forums and got a slew of amputate cock-hole cumming or whatever the fuck this fetish is.

That's nothing compared to my brother lived.

Easiest way to know how someone's fresh off the turnip truck

I just find him pitiful at this point, to be honest.
A true unironic kind of sorrow washes over me every time I see his I almost see his life come to an end.

LOL threads are getting out of hand. Label any thread as LOL and it won't get deleted. It used to be about comics and shitposting but now it's evolving.

L-L-LOL?

It's the dick man.

I know who Chris is, just could've easily made a Chris cringe thread instead of posting this shit.

Having a dirty room =/= having your dick and balls cut off. You can always clean the room. You can never regrow testicles.

It isn't funny anymore. When you beat a horse to death it just becomes depressing. he isn't like a naive man-kid anymore, he's just a 34 year old man who's doomed beyond repair.

Found this puppy in a LOL thread a few weeks ago.

All I get are gnats and mosquitoes

This is Chris. This might actually be the last of him we see if he doesn't get that wound treated.

You again? Have you found your brother yet?

is this not shit posting?

Well. I think its time to put him out of his misery with a shot gun.

Sperm is made in your testes (balls) not the seminal fluid. Mature sperm and the seminal fluid meet before ejaculation to make semen.

I refuse to watch that.

Semen comes from the prostate, you mong. Don't they teach you anything at school?

Seminal fluid comes from the seminal vesicles which then moves to the prostate where it becomes kind of a clear and sticky fluid, this is the basics of pre-cum.
Sperm is stored in the prostate until climax where the prostate pumps all the fluids together into the urethra.

As if you needed any more motivation to vote Trump.

He really is retarded.

Well. I live in a country where they don't teach this shit. Neither i ever had sex.

Is this Chris-chan or not?

Chris is 34.

Yet he looks like a 50 year old """woman"""", and behaves like a 14 year old """girl""".

Bravo Democracy.
Bravo.

WHAT WHY IS THAT COMING OUT OF HIS OH MY WHAT IS THAT THING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That thing is just another sad end product of the Current Year.

It is…or was at least.

Like I would even try. All that would happen would be drama.

That's nothing,I live in the same state as gaijin goomba-fucker.

Isn't he an english teacher in Osaka or something?

NOVA might as well be an entirely different state.

Reminder that this thing is considered "normal" and "healthy", and if you would say that this person is mentally ill and hurting himself, (((they))) would call you a "transphobic bigot".

I'm still mad.

thank god I don't go outside

I thought that he quit or got fired years ago or something. I think that he moved back to Arkansas or something. I don't know I don't follow his life. All I know is what other anons say and as we all know gossip isn't always the most accurate way to acquire information.

Some random shit to help improve the cancer of usual LOL threads.

what a bitch, mantis's kill disgusting bugs.

i once watched one kill a locust, it was pretty fucking bad ass.

You might be right in that case, I don't follow his life either. I just remember a /cow/ thread back when /cow/ was actually active about him getting BTFO'd by his boss for trying to push his globalist agenda on his students instead of doing his work.

Mark, you fucking kike, get off your arse and nuke this non-vidya thread.

i think i've seen those eyes before

It's okay Holla Forums, this will definitely make you laugh.

Is he still using that fucking EyeToy? Jesus Chris.

His dad (internet lumberjack) thankfully died before the worst of it.

Thats just fucking shameful. Fuck, the females are endangered, aren't they?

Please tell me you kicked her shit in

parent*
FTFY

when his mom goes this show is all over.

im predicting some sort of norman bates tier break down from chris at that point

His mom is still alive and kicking

I want to fucking die

Hopefully they finally put him into an institution where he can get whatever meds he needs.

So, it isn't him?

Forget just meds, I'm worried he could die from that gaping open wound.

You mean hormonal treatment? :^)

Any update on that, satan?

What science improve upon God's perfection?

By meds, you mean bullets, right?

Whatever can help God's mistake find peace and us with him.

user, have you seen these things?
he tried to emulate it.

i got just what the doctor ordered

I politely told her that she was a sociopath and we haven't met since.
She's not very good conversation and isn't very nice to look at, so nothing really lost.
Except the mantis. RIP

Futa was a mistake.

I've been saying that for YEARS.
YEARS!

at last I truly see

Well then.
Looks like that hole already goes a lot deeper than anyone thought.

Can't wait for the gritty details from the eventual autopsy doctor's report.

there's nothing to confirm without a doubt that this is chris

If you make such a hole the body treats it as a gaping wound. You basically have to keep a dilator in there regularly or else it will close up.

Also, smegma accumulates in there so it requires regular cleaning.

In short, there is nothing about trannies that isn't disgusting. Fuck Marxism.

you dont have what it takes to please a woman

And why is that, Chad?

how can a man who will not strike down a beast provide for his young?

Normalfags get out.

hahahahahaha, did that insect mess up your hair nancy ?
did he scare you and make you drop your purse princess ?

These goddamn normalfags will just stomp on bugs like they're nothing. Usually the ones that are the more afraid are also the more violent towards them.

you dont understand, and you never will even after i explain this to your feeble female mind. the mantis represents a beast to be hunted. when the woman sees that you are unwilling to hunt for your young she immediately loses interest. "this fool will have my children starve" she thinks.
this is why you only know betrayal

you have reduced my name for the last time, anonymous. mark what i say, you will regret this.

What ever helps you sleep at night Suzy.

You really proved your manhood by stomping out that insect, nothing gets females wetter than a man who can crush a praying mantis.

I guess thats about the only thing you can prove your dominance over.

I HAVE GAZED INTO THE ABYSS, AND IT SHOT BLOOD, PUSS AND CUM AT ME

nothing gets a woman wetter than a man that can put food on the table. bring the woman of your dreams a buffalo hide and you will understand
im just telling you how to get laid.

That's weak, man. You can do better than this, perhaps with better formatting and a few smug anime girls.

The bitch eats praying mantis's ?

Who the fuck is your wife ?

Am I talking to Gavin right now ?

Does WalkswithBears still enjoy eating bugs ?

a nice meaty mantis will taste like crab without the salt. very good.

He's clearly married to a spider.

___

Oh hey, I know of the artist who drew that.
He did that as an art trade, I think. Most of what he draws was pretty vanilla

You're retarded.

youre a pampered whelp

Spiders can be cute.

she has no girth, breastfeeding my young will kill her

you can breast feed my dick

At least I'm not telling another beta that killing a praying mantis represents slaying a buffalo hide for a Barbarian princess on a Taiwanese Puppetry board.
If you insist on shitposting, could you at least capitalize your sentences?

IM NOT SURE HOW THIS IS TO IMPROVE OUR COMMUNICATION, BUT WHATEVER YOUR PRIMITIVE CULTURES CUSTOMS DEMAND I GUESS. AM I TO WEAR A GOWN AS WELL?

You sure are fag boy. Which one do you want ?

I'll let you pick out which ever one you think is the prettiest, because you get to wear it while I put your wife on her knees while she services my cock.

WHAT IS THIS? IS THIS COTTON? YOU CONTINUE TO DEMONSTRATE WHY YOUR WOMEN LEAVE YOU

You can pick out which ever fabric makes you feel the prettiest sweet heart.

~~~

I want to eat him out and then stick my dick in

For some reason your way of typing reminds me of that thin skeleton from Memegame.

would you a flower

IF THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO HAVE AN ACTUAL MALE ROLE MODEL IN YOUR CHILDRENS LIVES I QUESTION YOUR METHODS.

No its an attempt to fuck your wife while you watch buckaroo.

Flowers are nature's futa.

That would be gastropods you fuck.

YOU HAVE THIS BACKWARDS. HOW MUCH DO YOU WEIGH?

6'0, 204 lbs

i have hunted elk with a bow made from yew and sinew and killed wolves with my bare hands an a bowie knife, using camo fashioned from the skins of deer and brush found on the forest floor

i take the wives of sissy bitches like yourself, as your tied to a chair and impregnate your wife in front of you to let you can your wive know the the alpha of the pack has come home to roost

your wife will carry my son for nine months of humiliation for you as you watch my seed grown inside of her
my son will be more of man than you by the time he hits puberty

What will you name him?

HAHA YOU WILL ONLY HURT YOURSELF LITTLE "ELK HUNTER" MAN WHO IS AFRAID OF A BUG

Truly the worst fetish, regardless of the role you play in the situation.

Well shit, do you go around cutting down every living being you see or are you scared of them?

if your woman is afraid of it, its your duty as the man to demonstrate that there is nothing to fear. at the very least he should have kept his mouth shut when she handled the situation herself instead of mourning over food

after myself.

i want to remember that night every time he calls his wifes son aka my child's name

you really havent thought this scenario through have you? but i wouldnt expect someone who doesnt understand the simple mind of a woman to be able to think past a fantasy he read in an eastern magazine

finally debuting my Undertale AU "Undertronic" with a remix of Porter

Robinson's "Goodbye to a World". You'll be seeing them a lot more in the

future with remixes from Avicii, Imagine Dragons, Linkin Park, random songs

ect., various games such as Fran Bow, and of course there will be some with

Sans & Papyrus's vocals as well. I'm setting up a page on my tumblr for my

Undertronic OC's bios, so I'll put a link to it when it's up \(・▽・)/

Only things that need to be thought through are how you are going to keep your marriage together after I'm done with your wife.

Because eventually her just touching herself to the memory of my cock isn't going to be enough for her.

I dont want to know

This misaligns my QPUs

what am i looking at?

hes a furry and a homosexual what do you expect? his entire fantasy not only ignores many facets of reality but revolves around me

I'll realign your QPUs anytime, baby.

OH JEEZE HOLD ME AND STOP ME FROM PUKING

delete this

Mantises are awesome.

I remember Eragon. Was pretty okay, but not very good in the end. Damn shame, really. Lot of nice worldbuilding, but the author was clearly rather inexperienced and wanted to do too much.

I wanted to fuck that blue dragon, though. Started me off on the lewd dragon path.

Also, magic is for pussies