Why are we here? Just to suffer?

Why are we here? Just to suffer?

Well fuck me sideways, that's a pretty sweet MGS3 remake right there. Time to find some info.

Aaaaand it's a pachinko game.

Don't fucking remind me.

How much money was invested into those cutscenes? Because they look beautiful, but wasting them on Pachinko shit is the worst thing ever.

Would be great to rip those models for MGS5 modding purposes. Though it's probably just FMV's. fug

Bravo Konami

JUST

The funniest thing is that one Konami rep said "We want to win you back"

Given that they killed their game production more or less for this shit, it's ironic.

Why would you even want MGS3 in the fox engine? The original plays just fine.
I'm just disappointed we won't get any original games that use the engine.

KLANG KLANG KLANG KLANG KLANG!!

I'm playing Metal Gear Solid V and just heard Paz saying that peace day will never come and it kinda hurt me hard.

why the fuck do they need cutscenes for some slot machine

EVA looks kinda weird.

Also
I have confirmed we are indeed here just to suffer. There's no doubt about it.

Seriously dude, it's a good game but that shit was fucking annoying in any game. Even MGS1 doesn't have as bad mechanics and that game came out in 98.

Also,
It's funny that they scrapped everything, but they're still making more PES games.

Pachinko was a fucking mistake.

Why the fuck would video game themed slot machines be this fucking popular in the first place? Do the Japs even know?

They're very fancy slot machines.

I finished TPP and never saw Paz on it, only on the preview for Chapter 2. Didn't she die in GZ?

Soccer's a gameā€¦

She's on the medical deck in a kinda out of the way room.

Perhaps he was speaking to the pachinko players.

She is in the second floor on the medical deck.

That has nothing to do with the fox engine. Plus you can get through the game only going into menus a handful of times if you're not shit.

I believe this has been done purely out of spite. It's what Capcom did to Mega Man. Have these fucking chinks never heard of the expression "Don't shit where you eat"? Short-term, sure, they're going to make truckloads off pachinko crap. Long term? The Konami name will be forever sullied to anyone who gives enough of a crap, namely the entire former fanbase. In what fucking dimension of hell do we live in that we get a remastered MGS3 for a fucking one-armed-bandit?

I am having some serious difficulties believing or comprehending this shit. It's like hell freezing over. It's like a cruel joke, or some nightmare you're hoping to wake up from.

Now you finally understand.

You were the Punished Snake all along.

These people are basically getting away with murder. We have terrorists blowing shit up across the globe and yet NOT ONE Konami employee has been a victim. This is a sign that someone up there hates the human race with a passion, and wants us to suffer.

meant for

You get the point.

Why are we still here?

To suffer

JUST

TO

SUFFER

WIPE THIS PACHINKO MACHINE FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH

I wonder if it'd even be good if they remade it. I'm not saying that Kojimbo himself is why Metal Gear is good, but without Kojima Productions would a remade MGS3 be good.
I suppose they could just do a remaster and have it look good, but MGS3 still holds up visually, and I have no fucking doubt that there'd be a fucking heap of day one DLC.
I just don't trust anyone to make a good MGS3 remaster as long as those old retarded Yakuza fucks are at the helm at Konami.

So I guess there won't be any expansion for MGSV?

MGS3 DOESN'T NEED A REMASTER OR REMAKE, JUST PORT IT TO PC.

I think a remake would be perfectly doable without Kojima. Probably wouldn't have anything new and interesting in it, but it's not like they're technically incompetent, they just make retarded decisions. If they were to really decide to remake the games, they could probably do that fairly well without fucking up.

still doesnt make sense why you need some video with it

It draws people in. Look at pictures of older style pachinko machines and you'll see why this kind of thing is preferred.

I'd rather if they had the go ahead for making a new game, I'd really prefer if they just kept the gameplay the same and upgraded the visuals.
I doubt that would happen though, as most people would prefer MGSV's controls over 3, and the game would need to be changed to reflect that.

They did this on purpose, they fucking knew all MGS would loath it and did it anyway as a slap in our faces.
I part of me hopes the Japanese government cracks down on pachinko gambling just so Konami goes bankrupt.

anger doesn't even begin to describe my feelings towards kucknami right now.

While I feel there's next to no hope of Japan cracking down on pachinko hard enough to hurt them, I do still love the idea of seeing a desperate Konami crawling up to and boot-kissing all the fans and maybe even Kojima that they burnt bridges with.

Why would they use the FOX engine on pre rendered cutscenes?

I'm pretty sure because they're asians, they'd rather commit sudoku or go down with the ship than admit they were ever wrong

MGS was a zombie series long before the V fiasco. Let it go already

But why are we on Holla Forums? What is so important about video games that we spend hours of our lives discussing them?
I have the ability to say anything without personal repercussion, to detach from ego or relations or authority, yet all I do is complain, recommend, and post pictures. It's a continuous social experiment, and instead of being a researcher I choose to be a rat.