4th Of July general

Its the 4th of July Holla Forums. Among all the political chaos and Jewish tricks we deal with here on a daily basis especially in America. Today is a day to reflect on what this country was founded upon and to respect its white male founding fathers. So how is Holla Forums celebrating today? And were do you see the current political environment in the US taking us in the future?

Sit back, grab a drink, eat, shoot some fireworks and guns, study up on some American history and have a happy Independence Day Holla Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

kevinalfredstrom.com/2014/07/lack-of-independence-day/
nationalvanguard.org/2017/07/thoughts-on-the-fourth-of-july-2/
files.libertyfund.org/files/788/0084_LFeBk.pdf
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-04/meanwhile-spotted-together-southampton-party
github.com/chiru-no/cloveros/releases/download/20170704/CloverOS-x86_64-20170704.iso
archive.is/89aVI
twitter.com/search?l=&q=white from:chaunceydevega&src=typd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tell me more on the second pic.

No thanks.

Happy 4th lads.

Gonna be hiding my powerlevel from third wave feminists all day. I'll be quietly stewing on here while smoking some ribs. Any reading material would be appreciated. Hail Victory.

Checked

My family knows my position. It will be brought up at least once tomorrow. I can't wait.

Happy burgerday faggots.

Painting is by John Trumbull. Its supposedly the most accurate photo of the signing of the declaration of independence.

Ribs sound really good. Making anything else with them?

Annoying nigger shit.

Happy burger day.

Yeah got some St Louis style, should come out good. My grandfather's potato salad recipe and grilling some asparagus.

We /ck/ now?

Quit being a faggot and have some fun you dummies.

It's my only way to cope around my girlfriend's family. At least barbecue culture isn't pozzed. Only way I can get my uncle to call out niggers and jews is when they pretend to be pitmaster's.

Happy 4th lads.
I come with a question and a statement.

Question: Is there more history to the 4th than what people are commonly told, meaning did we get our independence not only from the Crown, but also from the (((Crown)))?

Statetment: Since OP asked about the future US political environment, one thing I can say is that Trump promised us a big announcement when he met Putin, and it is looking like that will happen at the G20 summit. Specifically in relation to Islam.

Happy Golem Day, America! Enjoy your fast food, nigger music and loud, shiny explosions because it's the most Jewish day of the year, for the best goys of the world.

This. Im definitely looking forward to G20

You didnt even sage. Low energy shilling at its finest. Even your image is low energy. 0/10. Pic related is you.

If you hate us so much why don't you move to Cucknada or Franceistan?

Why are you implying that he is American? Cunt

TYhink he meant the file name "The only man to have signed the decleration of independence and recanted his signature"

I'm shootin guns off my porch. My neighbors probably hate me, but they're a bunch of faggot college students, so I don't care.

kevinalfredstrom.com/2014/07/lack-of-independence-day/

Enjoy the read and/or listen, Holla Forums.

What do you live in commiefornia or some shit? Up ur arsenal my man.

Checked
Ribs and victory sounds good

No. Have fun though by all means. Dying days, and all that.

this is google's 4th of july celebratory doodle this year.

what the fuck

wtf is that supposed to represent?

Unless the animals represent parties (or makes some political statement on Indians) I don't get it at all

making a reference to animal farm maybe? what ever it is my feelings of patriotism have not been increased by looking at this image, thanks jewgle

Last living member of a damn immigrant family to Chicago whose ancestors left because the Prussians took all the spoils from the Austrians during the Seven Weeks' War in 1866. Napoleon III of France why did you not aid Austria? I bet it was those damn Jews again

I did a short search, it was the fucking Jews again, how does this keep happening? They just won't leave my family alone.

Jews can only make abstract art. When you ask them to paint a person, you get a melted face or a two-tone canvas, so what else did you expect?

I swear, looking at this image, I keep seeing some kind of communist vibe to it, like this should be assosiated with the Youth International Party of Phil Oches or SOMETHING but I can't place why. Fuck.

Thats exactly the same feel i get from it. Its definitely pushing some kind of leftist message.

Anarcho-Greenie?

Another article by the National Alliance Bunch. William Pierce's comments from 1998.

nationalvanguard.org/2017/07/thoughts-on-the-fourth-of-july-2/

Roasting kabobs on the grill, much beer drinking and setting off fireworks with the neighbors

Happy 4th, yanks, I will watch your balkanization with interest.

Well, our Universities DID invent it and Al Gore (allegedly) popularized it!

What are you, gay?
Pic related. I made a loincloth out of him.
$130 for a remington 870 clone with better reviews than current 870s.
Yep, you're gay.

Gotta take care of the essentials first, my man. Now, if I want to, I can splurge on bullshit that I'll never use.

why would non-Americans be in a 4th of july thread on our american ancestral clay pottery image board? get rekt every other country.

I think you have climate change in mind there.
The internet was a child of two separate groups, the American military (albeit I do think the work was done by uni professors) and CERN scientists

G-d bless the ZOGbots and thank you for 70 years of loyal subservience

As a proud American patriot, all I can say is that we should thank our armed men and women, who fight and die for freedom. Yet, on this day above all others, we should remember their job is not done until the independence and freedom of not only of ourselves, but all people is secured. Namely, the poor, downtrodden people of Syria, who suffer so greatly. Israel's rightful land, the Golan Heights, has been attacked; such terrible attacks from the evil Syrian dictator. It's our duty, as Americans, to aid the sole democracy of the Middle East. If that's not enough for Trump to turn against his Russian paymasters, just think of the poor Syrian children, gassed like Jews in the Holocaust. Thank you, and I hope the bigoted racists at Holla Forums appreciate that this is a day for all of us, not only white supremacists.

Kek looks like they're butthurt over drumpf.

Happy fourth of July internet Nazi friends

CERN invented the cancer that took over the internet, the W3 project. The ARPANet was created by DARPA initially but was shaped though the various University Connections (See: A Brief History of Hackerdom by Eric S. Raymond).

Al Gore claimed to have "Invented the Internet" because as a senator he invented a buzzword called the "Information Superhighway" and envisioned the entire US having easy access to this "Internet" thing for instantantious access to information and education. It developed without him but he thinks he played a part. Let the special kid have his cookie on that.

t. Holla Forums

Because they're jealous af of our neverending freedom!

Richard Stockton

checked
Unlike any other notable example of a white country being (((Diversified))), Americans(predominately white) own fire arms. There is no doubt that white people owning guns in this country far out weights that of minorities. Furthermore, Gun ownership is measured by owning a gun(singular). White people, collect guns, they amass 30-100+ guns in a life time and pass that on to their children. Whom continue to collect.i myself, have 20+guns, some inherited Whites alone are the only people in this country (savor a few outliers) that know/own the means to manufacture ammunition. Our nation is not like South Africa, "WE THE WHITE PEOPLE" have the fundamental right to bare arms for now and have been doing so since the founding of this country. If Niggers,spics and gooks got uppity and this anti-white propaganda set in hard enough to have on-going persecution of white people in broad daylight(such as killings, organized deliberate attacks like blocking a highway and going car to car and shooting whites) nation wide and at a rate of weekly or more frequently(maybe less frequent), then you'd start seeing whites carry guns regardless of local ordinances, and you'd see more whites self-serving justice, and the domino effect would begin. Whites would form local militias(as mentioned before, white gun owners own x+7 guns each, so forming groups and arming up is easily done(as apposed to niggers and spics whom would own 1-3 fire arms max, and would be that of hi-point or kel-tec tier niggerdum along with having no knowledge of firearms, how to fix them, how to manufacture ammo, or simply how to properly clean and disassemble a weapon)). Every white male would be strapped and trigger happy. The cleansing would be but a hop and a skip from starting once weapons would be distributed. Moral of the story, the scariest thing in the world to shitskins, is when white people get organized
Pic related
Webm to get blood to boil, you wuz warn'd
2nd webm to boost sprit

I personally get the impression that the artist is saying we stare in wonderment at the order of the stars from the chaos of the divided America like dumb animals.
The artist needs a bullet for being part of the problem.

Looks like the american flag hung vertically with the stripes split down the middle by dark skinned animals who are looking up at the stars (states) that are about to fall due to lack of support

Happy 4th of July Amerinons, take the oppurtunity to gauge family and friends and know who your allies are.

This. It's a very strange image. However, i think you've cracked the code as to the JQ impressionism here.

Jews will not divide us.

There's something very aesthetically pleasing about the circle of stars set against the white and red stripes. The modern flag doesn't even come close.

/r/'ing some firework factory explosion webms
my own webm unrelated

WE WUZ CANADIANS 'N SHIET!!

On my way to Galveston. First time I've been to the beach in a damn good while.

Fun fact the Alaskan Moose is the largest in the world.

It's fun being in the largest state that no one remembers.

Going kayaking on the new river in Appalachia with my friend and both of our wives. Stopping on an island for a picnic and some of a delicious IPA I brewed. Thanking God I live in the best part of the best country in the world.

checked

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY BURGERS
my first day in america was july 4th 2001, it really was the best way to start living there.

You left?

I lived there for 3 1/2 years, I come back every year for a holiday. I haven't yet got to experience it since the election yet.

im not antisemitic against kikes, they've been practicing war for centuries upon centuries. they are masters of it. as european nations were conquered, and states collapsed and remade from scratch, jews have lived one life. they have centuries of time-tested knowledge on war. they live, breathe, and shit war. they've been inbreeding and miscegenating for years to create the perfect war machine, a vile hook-nosed alcohol fetal syndrome-induced kike that lives in filth. they think in terms of backstabbing from goy to goy. they must be wiped out

Oh, well you're in for a treat. The people are freer, the children are whiter, the eagles are balder, and the tits are bigger. Don't believe anything else you hear.

This user speaks the truth.

Just arrived, excited to be on the beach.

I'm pretty sure they understand how an image like this does not represent the 4th of July at all.

I'm starting to really get tired of non-stop PsyOps from everywhere at every chance they get.

awww shit, sounds like class VI

Reminder Hitler was a ZOGbot for the ZOG in his day. Look at how that turned out.

Happy 4th everyone

Shameful.

yeah nah, this country is shit now m8s and it won't ever recover. i won't be celebrating.

checked digits

Why are the stupid feminists allowed to spout their nonsense rhetoric, but you're not allowed to refute them?

If they start popping off, tell them you'd appreciate they not talk about politics at your BBQ. Or they can leave.

Happy 4th of July from Canada!

What are you American's doing?

But it's completely wrong. The signers were never all in the same room to sign, and the signatures were acquired over a long period.

Happy Birthday to the Greatest Country in the World. Nothing's perfect, and despite our faults America has the most freedom in the world pound for pound. If you want to chop your dick off, eat 50 Big Macs and have the fat sucked out at the liposuction clinic next door, so be it. If you want to talk about how you want to assassinate the President and buy a gun, so be it. If you want to spend your days shitposting on an anime imageboard and collecting antique slav firearms, so be it. Nowhere else in the world can we do the things we do here, and god damnit I love this country.

We must thank all the stereotypical badgers for their contributions to our freedoms.

Staying drunk since last night and gonna cook me some meat
Hell yeah

You know what I hate about the current alt-right? They are cherry pickers. They love 4chan and Holla Forums for their autisim, the dedication they put into finding truth in all the lies their leaders put, and they trust all the information in both sites. What fucking gets me, is that both sites have tons of informaiton about the "Holocaust" and the "jews" and they never use it in reddit sites like T_D. The Jew is protected there.

It is true, however, that more people every day are finding the truth. But, they forbear saying anyting in the main sites of reddit, because it is anti-semetic.
Someday we will have to do a semi-organized truth showing there, because a lot of people know the truth, but they simply don't want to talk about it, because, riding Trumps dick is more important at this stage for them and feeling part of the "Community".

However, if we red-pill half of the T_D redditors, it is over. People over in r/conspiracy are pretty red pilled, and thats around 400k. One fifth of those are shared with T_D.
I'm tired of the hypocrisy of the common american. If it is america first, America is first. I'm tired of putting Israel first.
We need true independence.

Eating vanilla cupcakes with red and blue food dye.

Good. Anyone who pozzes her country like that old twat has done, should be an enemy.

In FL?

here you go anons.

Cleaning my guns while re-watching the inauguration concert.

reddit, not even once.

Btw the beer and the wine last night: American.

Fuck yeah to that. Have a Reuben with me.

Happy 4th of July, but don't get cocky. It's the greatest country FOR US. The world has seen countless countries that were great w/o being a shabbos goy.

I was going to post the same.
HAIL COLUMBIA

Remember to go to (a non-cucked) church today and pray for salvation and victory for the American people from jewish control. Remember the sacrifice of your ancestors and fight for your future generations. Never give up and always fight for the freedom of the American volk.

IF YEW DON'T LAIK YEW KEN GET THE HHHHELL OUT!

I love you guys. you care about our country, unlike the traitors and the whores with their filth and lies.

Happy 4th Holla Forums. I may stream fireworks later tonight. We'll see.

It's sad that we're demonized as "nazis" and "far right extremists" when all we really want is a return to sanity vs the left and their destructive ways, not only for themselves but for over 350 million people in a nation…anyd other nations across the globe.
McCarthy did nothing wrong naming the traitors and was betrayed by his (((aide))).
We all need to be like him naming the communists and the jews and try to save our nations, not just US but everyone else also posting like that guy from Canada in the thread and everyone else.
Fucking jews.

I'm going to go out of my way to spy on vols and BOs and leave them in a ditch if possible.

wew. 4th

Hitler Did Nothing Wrong
The Holocaust Didn't Happen But It Should Have

Nobody was gassed but for typhoid spreading mites.

KIKES ARE A DISEASE

grabbing more beer
some on here call it the (((alcoholic/ethanol jew)))
alcohol has been in white culture since ancient times, at the minimum
Ninkasi, a Sumerian Goddess, had a hymn written for Her that was also a brewing recipe.

for christcucks: Jesus turned water into wine during a wedding party. The good shit, not the cheap shit like the father of the bride was serving before he ran out.

Why are you drinking, today is a day for 2nd amendment glory. I'll kick your cunt back to your truck if you attempt to get near anyone.

Tonight is all about funs. I don't know what you faggots think you're doing but being banned from the shoot show.

It goes well with bbq and itself. Don't worry, I won't be mishandling guns or fireworks. Don't want to hurt anyone I care about.

Hitler was under pressure of time to act before bolshevik russia finished their rearmament, and he basically fucked his whole campaign trying to make peace with Britain.

THIS IS THE BEST 4TH OF JULY EVER

Happy 4th of July !

These are the days you meet your officers on common ground. In your neighborhoods or at the range? You wonder why.

Hitler isn't even the final solute, shut your faggot cunt.

Guys, I may have taken the Yockeypill a bit too hard, but I still feel fucking patriotic today.

I bet you cowards don't even have fireworks.

Know how I know you're not an American?
As for me I have to work tonight, so I celebrated yesterday with friends. I'll be driving my American made Ford Mustang letting those bald eagles rip up through some back roads while wearing my Trump gear in the meantime though.

Come on, now. USA! USA! USA!

I'm going to blow up a chlorine tank tonight in your honor, kike.

I thought we were sharing "Hitler did nothing wrong" pills, what happened?

Have some 2nd amendment.

You have to move to Canada. I'm going to bully every faggot of your kind tonight after the range.

Nothing worse than non-/k/ Holla Forums faggots around a firearm.

I celebrate America every day. Plz come bully me faggot.

Okay. I'll make sure to find that out as I follow you over the next few months.

I'm already following you

google.com/doodles/fourth-of-july-2017

My ass. Just looks how it stacks up against other doodles. google.com/doodles Though I'm surprised they put as much effort as they did into the Russia National Day one.

TONIGHT IS NOT FOR 2A VIRGINS

Oh, I see, you're just antagonistic. Have a hot dog, faggot.

I know you are, vol.

That song always annoyed me, the brits invented the internet

That's a big flag.

Gay shit. How about you add some endive to that, you fucking potato.

Start with reading the 1790 and 1795 immigration acts passed by a Congress and signed by a President who had a lot to do with the Revolution and the Constitution. Like everyone White back then, they knew Whites were superior and that non-Whites didn't belong here except for a few niggers to be kept as slaves.
Then read the Articles of Confederation, followed by the Federalist Papers, then the Anti-Federalist Papers, then the Constitution. Decide for yourself if we were better off under the Articles.
Then read Alexis de Toqueville's "Democracy in America" followed by Albion's Seed. We were always at least two nations if not four. Then consider whether the Louisiana Purchase wasn't a mistake.

July 4 gives me conflicted emotions.
OTOH on the one hand I know that most of what happened was a mistake and that there's little long-term future outside a cleansing of non-Whites followed by either a balkanization along White racial subgroups or a continental Empire of semi-autonomous regional zones primarily consisting of said White racial subgroups and Whites who are psychologically similar to each other.
But OTOH the enemies here in America have adopted all patriotic symbols of the USA as being implicit symbols of Whiteness, and they attack them as such, and this makes me respond by using those same patriotic symbols in order to trigger them. Also, the symbols give the normalfags something to rally around and many of those who do are ripe to be redpilled further. So there is value there, in those symbols.
Finally, OTTH on the third hand, it's an actuarial joke I have a bittersweet feeling. As a young child and a teenager, I was a patriot and I believed a lot of the tripe about American exceptionalism and the American Dream. Then as a young man I learned most of; it took a while to realize the full depths the truth and became terribly disillusioned when seeing what the American government actually DID in the world. Every time I embrace patriotic American symbolism, even though I have good reasons to do so, I feel that same disappointment in a small place in my heart all over again.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

I have to go do business. Your faggot fence jumping hispachan vols get to ban me for spam again while I'm away.

One more. More on topic.

Oh shit, guys, Romania is beating us at something.

Reubens are fucking delicious man, I might actually go get one today.

I made 2, and double fisted 'em into my face. So good. Girl at the deli wants me seed, too. I'm gonna have to go back.

Happy 4th

Go for it man, today is a day to celebrate.

[screeching in freedom]

No doubt he stole the idea from a white man.

Reubens, much like Anarcho Capitalism, were created by rogue elements of the ZOG and thus are perfectly fine.

Texas

avoid the beaners, enjoy fam and bbq and maybe the beach

Liberals don't even want you to have pointy sticks or bike wheels, let alone a firearm. Even that little one.

Animals lack the capacity for rational thought, fuck off you estrogen filled faggot

He's a faggot, but of course animals have rational thought, they just can't understand as much.

The real counter is asking why the hell those animals should have more freedom than we allow them. Niggers are smarter than cows and pigs, and we know they do better under the guidance of white men (still have to go back).

Unless you're a "raycess!" police officer.

Happy Independence Day Faggots - whats 4th of July? oh the pozzed watered down meaning of Independence Day.

Control the language control the masses.

Good point.

Happy Burgerday from Burgerland.

Happy birthday Babylon.

at least shoot blanks you fat white nigger

swallow glass

people always use that image as the stereotypical loud fat American
funny thing about her though

Don't bother, 99% of people lack the capacity for genuine introspection and to identify when they are the villain of their own story, and their standard response is to define whatever they do as inherently moral. Barely anyone can admit when they're doing something degenerate, and that they're doing it due to personal weakness. No, instead we get 10,001 reasons why in this case it's okay.

Checked. Every fucking time.

what is wrong with your pinky toe?

Any history buffs here like to give a rundown of why the revolution was actually about Jews and central banking?

Happy and productive independence day USA.

+1 for the BHP

Wrong. Impulse out of self preservation/survival does not equate to the limiting factors that decree rational thought. Man is steward over flora and fauna due to our unique abilities of cognitive rationalization, and stewardship necessitates guardianship as well as harvest. Pigs and apes are certainly proven to be able to rationalize at a higher capacity than niggers, as evidenced by the mirror tests, and dolphins plan and execute rape. As this thought concludes, one wonders if the harvest aspect is applicable in a manner of culling rather than the caretaking cuckoldry we have been forced into engaging in for such time.

Like I said, incapable. Why don't you go off and ponder the last time you were actually wrong about something in the narrative you tell yourself about your life.

AMMMMEEEERRICCCCCA!!! FUCK YEAH!!!

Reubans are common in the jewish community because they often have just sourkraut as a cheese substitute. So make sure to put cheese and bacon on yours to keep it nice and aryan

/r/ing info on moving to Alaska.

Do you think we'll see clashes today? The 4th brings a cross section of people out to their local fireworks in big crowds, excited, some intoxicated, and all with a political context. Just saying, there might be a happening.

Well, he was. Are you saying he wasn't in World War I and in the military under the command of a government that was willingly cucking to Jews and Communism?

faggot

got this captcha on cuckchan a while ago, wanted somebody to witness it

you have to go back

Spoken like a true ZOGbot

you have to suck a dick first, you impotent faggot

Unfortunately, as a commercial empire America is inherently Jewish. It will need to be completely destroyed and a real non-Jewish nation built from the rubble.

Does your mom know you suck dick?

I just noticed that a lot of US states are literally more cucked than Europeans are when it comes to fireworks. Even a police state that b& knives like Britain allows some of the craziest sky and ground candy available to consumers. What a fucking joke most of Americans are.

Happy freedom day, burgers.

Yeah, that looks like ass. Low effort shite that looks like a third-grader pasted together.

new years in essen germany is fucking insane

They don't put much effort into anything that isn't black, beaner, tranny, muslim, etc… 4th of July is too white and Christian.

The point was that America is Jewish in essence, with or without Jews. We could get rid of every Jew on earth and America would still be Jewish, because the culture and ideas forming it were Judaic in origin.

Not sure about what's available to consumers in Europe but I've seen some public displays over there that put anything I've seen in the U.S. to shame. These cheap ass niggers here put on 15-20 minute shows in the States that are technically good but way too short.

Watching an non-stop, hour long display is something to behold.

Gonna do my squats and maybe pick up some work and gym clothes at a sale. Then go home and fuck around by myself like every other day.

sitting in my computer chair naked, with a big 44oz coke, giving myself tinitis on youtube
gonna shoot my AK later

If you take a look at the jewgle news feed there's barely anything related to the 4th of July. They act like it's not even happening.

Chegged them fuggin' trips. Also, for some good reading material, I suggest the Federalist Papers, if you haven't read those already. The most important article, I believe, is the second, "Concerning Dangers from Foreign Force & Influence". Here's a pdf.
files.libertyfund.org/files/788/0084_LFeBk.pdf

"It has often given me pleasure to observe, that independent America was not composed of detached and distant territories, but that one connected, fertile, wide-spreading country, was the portion of our western sons of liberty. Providence has in a particular manner blessed it with a variety of soils and productions, and watered it with with innumerable streams, for the delight and accommodation of it's inhabitants. A succession of navigable waters forms a kind of chain round its borders, as if to bind it together; while the most noble rivers in the world. running at convenient distances, present them with highways for the easy communications of friendly aids, and the mutual transportation and exchange of their various commodities."

=="With equal pleasure I have as often taken notice, that Providence has been pleased to give this one connected country, to one united people; a people DESCENDED FROM THE SAME ANCESTORS, speaking the SAME LANGUAGE, professing the SAME RELIGION, attached to the SAME PRINCIPLES OF GOVERNMENT, very similar in their manners and customs, and who, by their joint counsels, arms, and efforts, fighting side by side throughout a long and bloody war, have nobly established their general liberty and independence."

Don't listen to all the shit that people like the Oathcucks have to say about our country and how the Constitution applies to us today. They know absolutely nothing. The Founding Fathers were very clear in their conventions, legislation, and literature, that this country was built and was then and always meant for the White man of free and noble spirit. Don't listen to all those kikes and niggers that want you to ally with people like the Hotep Kangz. Those are the sorts that say shit like we're going to give them their own partition of land within America that they can have to themselves, or allow them to create their own country within the boundaries of continental America. This is nonsense, garbage, intentional subversion. This land belongs to us in our own Manifest Destiny, from coast to coast, from border to border.

This country belongs to the White man.

I think that the divide between left and right will continue to be exploited in particular using Facebook and social media. With the effect of splitting white families and communities along increasingly absurd political positions and hype. Always being managed to be as annoying and partisan as possible while never quite crossing the line leading to civil war or some other resolution. The white middle class will continue to dissappear as everybody bickers over transpedo rights or whatever hype of the week. This should be pretty easy to manage for (((them))) as everybody carries a device that gives (((them))) massive insight into our inner thoughts and frustrations, allowing them to maintain just the perfect level of public tension.

Gonna watch "Birth of a Nation."

I hope not the nigger shit with the niggers killing and raping white women that they named that fucking movie after the original Birth of a Nation in their fucking jew ways

FUCKING JEWS

LOL no, I'm watching the original. Burned to a DVD years ago.

Good on you. Original is a classic, and nonbiased, a part of moving picture history, establishing interesting techniques and the scale of it.

The new shit with the same name made by some fucking jews is fucking cancer and god it makes me so fucking mad

the nonbiased part being the fact that it established interesting techniques, not the fact I liked it

Shills can't ruin everything. America fuck yeah!

Happy Kosher celebration day. Remember to give support to all those troops who fought for Israel.

16:20-18:01

Right as you say that look who shows up. Not gonna give him a (you).

I'm a fucking burger and I say we had a good run. Nuke us, Norks.

>>>Holla Forums

How about that party where Ivanka, Kikener, and Conway were rubbing shoulders with Soros, Koch, Spielberg, and Schumer.
What a fucking joke.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-04/meanwhile-spotted-together-southampton-party

From /brit/ with love

remove the plank from your eye before you comment on the splinter in others' eyes

in other words, you fuckers have so many rapist "asians" what the fuck stop opening your ass to them and why the fuck haven't you killed them all after they raped thousands of your daughters what the fuck you fucking passive bitches

Happy America day, motherfuckers! It feels a little dirty celebrating today, as we have still yet to truly liberate ourselves by wiping Israel off of the face of the earth until nothing remains but a crater coated in a thin sheet of glass and then we go back and set the fucking glass on fire , but still, we've made a lot of progress in the past few years here. We've all earned some burgers, beers and explosions today. Rest up fam, we still are only halfway through the year of the fire cock, and after that? Earth Dog 2018. Are you ready for the resurrection of the Nazi Werewolves?

Also you fuckers had Churchhill who did EVERYTHING wrong and because of sucking so much jew cock he ended up being a part of what led to the death of Hitler

kek, too bad you'd have to borrow our assets to have force projection like that again.

That said, there's no shame in admitting that was a job well done.

oh look, another war with Britain that America won

no no no
you are right, we are not completely free yet, but we have the right to celebrate everything good we have done, are doing, and have yet to do.
God bless this country. this is our day.

Don't

Water under the bridge. But your current state of being is becoming less and less satisfactory with all those mudslimes scurrying about like rats in an alley.

Is that real unemployment or the kind of "unemployment" where your actually living on a homestead the way Man is supposed to?

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

that's only cause it has the highest percentage of featherniggers of any state

I don't know, I think we broke them.
For the most part native Americans are not a threat anymore.

They will be the instant it's advantageous to.

We actually didn't win that one. Treaty ended up more or less fucking us over (we never got press-ganged American sailors back from the british, lost a lot in concessions) and the malaise from the bad deals is what lead us into the civil war. The war of 1812 was the victory for the rothschilds that put the USA on its current trajectory.

Independence was pushed forward by Jews.

Well heres my adventure

I went to the gym squated 290 for the first time

275 deadlift max

I went to the taco bells got 1 quesorito 4 tacos (2 soft 2 hard)

went to the beach for an hour

got drunk

Went to subway got a chicken breast sub

went home

This 4th of july was pretty good, america is the best fucking country in the world and dont you forget it faggots

im still drunk

You're fat as fuck.

In addition to the gym, start squatting those pots and pans in your kitchen and stop filling yourself with poisonous fast food garbage.

Why indians from all around the world always wear unpractical stuff that makes them look ridiculous by the way? Why would anyone wear feathers on the head?

I dont eat like that i was drunk and i said fuck it its 4th of july

It's not even 5 PM yet, why are you already drunk? Save the drinking for when you're barbecuing with the boys, which if you're not doing. what the fug are doing with your life?

Eh, no hard feelin's bong-dad

HAPPY 4TH!

If he's lifting weights like that, he probably needs the calories.

Post more of that SKS bayonet

im 21, wifes at work, im playing skyrim modded, yolo

hung out with my friend and his gf

I love America because unlike the rest of the world, women shave their bush.

Prussia would've beat both Austria and France if Napolean had come to their aid. The Prussians had superior weapons, training, logistics, moral, and strategy.

The Austro-Prussian war was a slaughter. Adding French troops would've just given the Prussian army a few more battles to win before the peace treaty.

SKSE for Special Edition can't come out soon enough
sage for off topic

Happy Brexit bongs

Wrong flag, retard

For a second I thought from the thumbnail that was really good Team Fortress 2 Sniper fanart.

chk'd

speaking of banks, the fed kikes are keep increasing the interest rates. what the fuck are they up to?

Day drinking and idly contemplating suicide. Pic related.

Happy fourth!

Don't an hero when there are niggers and kikes left to physically remove, friend

Also, today the Space Marines started recruiting.

Heil Washington!

read -p "Enter preferred root password " rootpassword;read -p "Enter preferred username " user;read -p "Enter preferred user password " userpassword; ;mkdir gentoo;echo -e "o\nn\np\n1\n\n\nw" | fdisk /dev/sda;mkfs.ext4 -F /dev/sda1;mount /dev/sda1 gentoo;cd gentoo;builddate=$(curl -s http'':''//distfiles.gentoo.org/releases/amd64/autobuilds/current-stage3-amd64/ | sed -nr 's/.*href="stage3-amd64-([0-9]+).tar.bz2">.*/\1/p');wget http'':''//distfiles.gentoo.org/releases/amd64/autobuilds/current-stage3-amd64/stage3-amd64-$builddate.tar.bz2;tar pxf stage3*;rm stage3*;cp /etc/resolv.conf etc;mount -t proc none proc;mount --rbind /dev dev;mount --rbind /sys sys;cat > ;/etc/portage/make.conf;emerge gentoo-sources genkernel;wget http'':''//liquorix.net/sources/4.9/config.amd64;genkernel --kernel-config=config.amd64 all;emerge grub dhcpcd;grub-install /dev/sda;grub-mkconfig > /boot/grub/grub.cfg;rc-update add dhcpcd default;echo -e "$rootpassword\n$rootpassword" | passwd;useradd $user;echo -e "$userpassword\n$userpassword" | passwd $user;gpasswd -a $user wheel;exit;EOF;reboot;

If only.

God fucking bless this country. Don't let anyone blackpill you in this thread. As long as there are armed, red blooded men who love their freedom, there is glorious hope on the horizon.

featured Old Glory has been flown over the Capitol building, and the Ruger is the 1976 200th Anniversary version

Not featured: Glock 40

You need to add an extra sideways Japanese-peasant to get them to link.
>>>/pdfs/

Getting Fireworks and lighting them in areas where they aren't technically allowed is part of the charm today.

oh ty! :)

I love you, anons. Let us hope that we live to see the 4th of July after the fire rises, when our banner lines the streets.
Happy fourth, you glorious niggers.

Congratulations burgers, dined at burger king today to show solidarity to our European brothers and sisters across the Atlantic.

I can't wait to use up all 80 bucks of my fireworks. Fuck you jew jersey, I got mine fair and square.

You look like a TRS babyface civnat.

what the fuck is this shit?

Can't get the good kind that fly up in my state, only those shitty ones that sizzle on the ground Might as well put a wad of tin foil in a microwave.

That's not what I see behind every post

_
* \_
_ _ \
o o |
>
/
==/
/
___
___$$

you fucked up

i know that feel. only "safe and sane", so spics don't burn their neighborhoods down and cunts don't complain about the noise. it's not even worth it

(CHECKED)

Rammstein is p. good tbh

I don;t see a fitting thread, nor want to create one for sharing Trump carricatures from a mostly possed canadian frog artist. but through all the bullshit i found a few good ones, so here they are
most of his trump caricatures are Kool-aid tier not worth posting

Fucking google, never fails.

Beautiful sks my friend. Very reliable weapons you can move down a herd of commies with that.

Also tapcp 20 23rd magazines are wonderful.just a beautiful rifle sir.

The spike bayonets are better for killing. The blades can bend when being wrenched out of a filthy communist skull.

Since this thread loves the sks so much here is a quick shot of my wife's rifle.

I'm glad that my neighborhood has a "no tattle policy" when it comes to fireworks, given that at least three people use them in my neighborhood.

I'm burning qurans and talmuds.

Do you at least have any fireworks to burn them off in glory? I'd at least like a little flash and bang to burning heretical books.

I really hope Trump starts an investigation.

Happy 4th fellow burgers.

bretty gud

H E I L ' D

His spirit is with us

Forget denying the planes, the buildings weren't even there.
Seriously wtf

WTF? Jewed again.

That's not what they're saying. They're suggesting it has something to do with kinetic energy, something Nikolai Tesla discovered, and later was recreated by a man named John Hutchison. What they're suggesting is that based on the evidence, the buildings didn't collapse, and instead were disintegrated. The evidence they give for this argument is actually pretty convincing that there was some fuckery going on.

There's a ton more of weird shit too, and I'm not really sold on it, but I'm not exactly calling it crazy.

Yesterday I went out to the grasslands with my doberman, where he stood his ground to a bull. I thought the 4th would be ruined, but he somehow got past the thing. Today I woke up, watched Jerry Springer, and went out to the farm to shoot. Now I'm about to cook some steaks and wait outside until we can start the fireworks.

You're 21 and married? Where did you meet your wife?

Is there a thread on that ancestry video of black decent of the founding fathers? I can't find one.

The lack of debris is really suspicious.
Pretty sure jet fuel can't disintegrate steel beams.

You should check the video out man. They even show how the recreation of Tesla's experiments causes metal to fray and shit, random sporadic fires after turning the machine off, kinda like how random cars 3/4 of a mile away were burned despite cars right by the tower being fine. It's pretty convincing.

Am watching now. 9/11 was my first redpill.

Wew lad, I'm with you on that one. Ironically, my redpilling mirrors the younger generation with this last election. What started out as trying to be edgy and funny ended up showing me what the fuck was really going on.

apparently a Holla Forums user that got lost

If only you were to show some modesty, I would've let you celebrate in peace, but you aren't. You're arrogant, it is the same U.S. values that brought it to its demise. So enjoy your fucking burger, you cunt, it is the only American joy you'll have.

LOL

4/10 would reinstall gentoo

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
OPERATION BLUE BEAM WHEN ?👽

Not a photo

the internet

i was 19 when we got married, she was 18, we are very happy together as well

Man, you should have thrown a PU with the correct mount onto that gun.

If the 4th of July is the celebration of gaining independence from the crown which day should be the celebration of when we handed it right back to them with interest? That's if we ever really were independent, I'm still not entirely sure. Maybe we could celebrate the day the (((Federal Reserve))) was founded and we officially became the (((Globalist's))) personal world police.

HEY Holla Forums! be on the lookout! bookstores are pushing the book "the rainbow fish" really hard right now! I dare to you go read your old copy from when you were a baby! it's disgusting globalist propaganda! make people aware of it's disgusting message and expose it for what it really is!

Estoy en un evento en Richardson, pero quiero estar en mi cuarto escribiendo mi libro

Fuck yea, thats what all the niggers do here. So glad to see white gettin in on dropping lead all around town because they're to stupid to just shoot some bottle rockets off.

Hope jamal ass rapes you in prison faggot

Geto the outo of hereo

DON'T TALK TO ME OR MY WIFE'S GUN EVER AGAIN

I hope we get a Trump amnesty, I mean if we're getting a FEMA wall then we might as well get something I need

Looks like somebody got butthurt and started trying to ddos Holla Forums again. I wonder if it was the impotent leftist cuck who got shoah'd a few minutes ago lel

Comfortably celebrating the Colexit of 1776

Bro, all I was saying was that if we're getting the FEMA wall, then we might as well get an amnesty for those that want it

What's with this FEMA wall stuff I keep hearing?

After you get all your macros a fucking calorie is a calorie, dumbdumb. Stop trying to fun police the food you fucking calorie-Jew.

Since obongo was a lazy nigger and didn't do his job Trump was able to get a cut of the 2017 budget, and used it to fund the first of 2 walls. A few hundred miles are already built, and while it may only be about 20-25 feet tall it is better than nothing, and only temporary until September when Trump gets to go for funding on the actual wall with the 2018 budget

(sieg doubles)
The FEMA wall/camps are to keep the public in line. The wall keeps the people in the country and the camps keeps the people from organizing.

Why is the anti-porn thread exposing Mindgeek gone?

Mindgeek is a mod

we need white sharia

Don't know but you might notice the spamming stopped when the thread went away.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

THANK GOD WE DON'T HAVE TO PAY A 2% TEA TAX ANYMORE TO THE KING!

Despite the massive taxation, inflation, endless wars for ZOG that your children will die for, and subservience to sociopathic bureaucracy.

You're right, it'd be much better if we were still part of Britain so that we could be endlessly flooded with the Religion of Peace, have our guns taken away, and get put in prison for hurting some kike's feelings or serving bacon to a Muslim.

After you get all your macros a fucking calorie is a calorie, dumbdumb. Stop trying to fun police the food you fucking calorie-Jew.

It's the kike/spic/hippie forced meme. They thought the wall was a meme, but now that's actually being built they are ramping up their dumb FEMA camp meme. As if the kikes and their nigger and cuck terrorists (BLM and ANTIFA) would ever get us within sight of FEMA camp internment.

Reminder Washington hated the Kikes just like Frederick the Great.

Lads, I realized something last night that just hit me so fucking hard, it's all I can think about as I continue to browse the news and whatnot.

Society was made to reward those who corrupt it.

Be warned, Alaskan snowniggers are not featherniggers. They're a wholly different breed, and have a hell of a lot more bite, sharing more similarities with the astoundingly hostile canuck natives than the southern natives.. They're somewhere between Detroit actual niggers and injuns down in the lower 48. There's some good folk mixed in, but that can be said for nearly every race.

Then do us all a favor, take Mohamed's job and splash some acid in your own face for not kneeling to Allah and praying in some given direction a completely arbitrary number of times per day.

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE MEMES NEEDS SOURCES

Thanks for always being here lads, helping make my belief system not so jewy. To all the good times from Ferguson to Brexit and the election, and hopefully some more gud ones.

Explain yourself

Here you go, something that needs to be heard in every true American heart, unabridged.

Install CloverOS, the world's first white redpilled white nationalist Gentoo-based Linux distro for sick cunts, nigger killers and apartheid enthusiasts

github.com/chiru-no/cloveros/releases/download/20170704/CloverOS-x86_64-20170704.iso

Just one sight of this shining example of white pride will roast kikes on sight. It's blazing fast, jew-cooking good with optimized compiler flags that'll incinerate the eternal jude faster than you can type CFLAGS="-Ofast -pipe -flto=8 -funroll-loops -floop-block -floop-interchange -floop-strip-mine -ftree-loop-distribution"

CloverOS is a pre-riced, out-of-the-box Gentoo that's by Holla Forums, for Holla Forums. It focuses on speed and low ram usage, doesn't have systemd or other kike botnet Poettering bloat, and includes commonly used software.

It's as close to default Gentoo as possible, with all of the configuration made in /etc/portage/make.conf, unlike other Gentoo-based distros ensuring you can rip through kikes with relative ease. The scripts can be used to install it to hard drive, generate a LiveCD and create the CloverOS repo, perfect for shooting welfare apes right on the streets. It's very easy to modify the bash script to make your own Gentoo livecd. In short: CloverOS is Gentoo for Aryans.

The CloverOS repo is built with custom CFLAGS for optimum botnet busting, and the USE flags are configured for desktop use. There's some dotfiles in the home directory by default so you'll spend less time configuring and more time hammering mexicans. Packages are built with the newest GCC features such as Ofast, Graphite and LTO for the latest and greatest in aryan technology. I don't see any other distro putting in the effort of utilizing them, so I took it upon myself to ensure the latest breakthroughs in compiler tech doesn't go unused.

If you use Gentoo, you'll probably come to a similar conclusion as CloverOS (package.use, installed packages). The original goal was to be similar to CrunchBang, but with Gentoo. Rip the balls out of that kike Ballmer with a true operating system that respects your freedoms to holocaust heebs.

Congrats

As patriotic American, I agree that Holla Forums should free itself of the shackles of Microsoft and embrace GNU/Linux.
It is the OS of freedom, true American OS.

At a press conference today, Canonical CEO and Free Software spokesnigger Mark Shuttleworth announced the immediate availability of version 6.06 of the Ubuntu Linux distribution. The latest version, known by its code name, "The Diaper Drake," includes special features designed to make Linux easier and more comfortable for niggers the world over.

"Niggers have always had trouble understanding new technology," Shuttleworth began. "Computers are no exception. Some people have said this is because niggers are dumb, but I believe the real problem is that technology has traditionally been designed for white people. Ubuntu changes all that. It was developed from the ground up with niggers in mind. It will usher in a whole new era of Afro-ergonomic computing."

Shuttleworth presented an overview of some of the features users could expect in the latest version of Ubuntu, including an Ebonics-to-English converter, African "tribal beats" sound and desktop theme, and a collection of rap music and gay pornography, "which of course will be encoded using patent and royalty-free formats," Shuttleworth added, smiling. He proceeded to elaborate, but OpenOffice.org Impress crashed at that point.

"But this release isn't just about new features," Shuttleworth said, making a quick segue to the humanitarian and ideological concept behind Ubuntu. "This new version brings black men closer together than ever in the spirit of Ubuntu." Shuttleworth then demonstrated the concept of Ubuntu by getting on his knees and sucking a young black boy's erect penis.

keko

I have autism and it is a photo of a painting, sorry.

I've been reading With the Old Breed by Eugene Sledge no, I'm not that autist spamming it, he just reminded me to read it since I have a copy. All the fireworks going off make me feel like there's a war on my doorstep. Dreaming of it being DOTR. I want to carve up shitskins with a ka-bar knife.

the fuck is white sharia?

With all the illegal fireworks being lit you wouldn't think fireworks were banned in this state at all. Jesus. I should have gone next door and bought some when I had the chance but all I get is barbecue and nagging relatives. I fugged up.

No, Al Gore invented the internet

Fireworks are easy as fuck to get even in the strictest states.All you do is just sign a form at the firework store that says you'll set them off in a different state. I'm not even kidding

How do you guys deal with recent demographic trends? It saddens me to see.

Well I learned my lesson. It sounds and looks like a fucking warzone here. Boom boom boom flashes nonstop lighting up the whole sky. Wasn't anything like this last year but it's all illegal here. All of it. Just fucking hell man.

I don't speak frog but these look pro-Trump.

Your entire post is now invalid

Would like to point out that Galveston barely counts as a beach its so shitty.
Like the niggerest beach you could go to.
t. Houstonian

The kike knows his people own that ship by proxy.

Well, turns out that many of the Founding Father's descendants have shamed the white race and have become niggers.

not really, those are the tamest ones I could find, rest depict trump as a pig, a clown, etc.

wtf I love the enlightenment, freemasons and civic nationalism now

Gas yourself, kike.

I know that. It was awful, but my parents really wanted to go, and at least I got out of the house.
Do you happen to know of some good fishing spots around this city?

That sucks.

I think of life like a game, and a boring game wouldn't have so many enemy types.

Pathetic scum try to turn this into an American hate thread.

As far as I can remember (its been a couple years since I moved away) if you go out into the channel at all its ok. On land in Galveston is shit but go out in a boat at all and its ok. There are a couple parts of Galveston that arent complete shit but theyre all private beaches so either own a condo their or pay to get in. All the free beaches at Galveston are brown water complete shit.

Yeah, I need to charter a boat out there, but I meant the Houston area.

If you go out to the far end of the dock or to a sandbar/island you can catch some decent redfish or gulf catfish but on the Galveston beach without luck you won't catch shit except occasional bait fish.

I'm not a big fisherman so not the best advice but most the ponds around Houston you can fish in will have some catfish to catch. A lot of places stock fish.

AMERICA IS THE BEST, FUCK THE REST

In my state fireworks are illegal, but that doesn't seem to stop the poor niggers in the government housing from acquiring massive sky-bloom type fireworks and shooting them off until 1am. Seriously, they're only slightly smaller than the professional ones.

The "It's ok to be pedo" site is yet again proving themselves of how despised they are.
archive.is/89aVI
twitter.com/search?l=&q=white from:chaunceydevega&src=typd

I invited 20 of my Nazi buddies over, we grilled and drank and watched Triumph of the will probably 4 times

Yea all those people emigrating to the colonies who were born as Scottish, Germans, English, Irish, Spanish, French and what not suddenly become part of the American people/folk through the magic of a written paper. Their Irish genes and Irish ancestry is magically converted to American. Nothing to do with civic nationalism. It's pure ethno tribalism!

And you have no comprehension of that quote or of the ethnic makeup of the US at founding. Fuck off, faggot.

Checked. I'm in the same boat. I'll celebrate when the purveyors of usury are defeated for the final time.

That doesn't change that civic nationalism, parliamentary republics and democracies were a bad (masonic) idea.