Canadian baby 'first without gender designation' on health card

An eight-month old Canadian baby has been issued a health card without a gender marker, in what could be the first case in the world.

Parent Kori Doty - a non-binary transgender person who identifies as neither male nor female - aims to allow the child to discover their own gender.

The health card has been issued with a "U" in the space for "sex", which could be for "undetermined" or "unassigned".

Kori Doty is fighting to omit the gender from the birth certificate.

The parent gave birth to Searyl Atli in November at a friend's home in British Columbia. Kori Doty, who prefers to use the pronoun they, argues that a visual inspection at birth is unable to determine what gender that person will have or identify with later in life.

They want to keep Searyl's sex off all official records.

"I'm raising Searyl in in such a way that until they have the sense of self and command of vocabulary to tell me who they are, I'm recognising them as a baby and trying to give them all the love and support to be the most whole person that they can be outside of the restrictions that come with the boy box and the girl box," the parent was quoted by CBC as saying.

Kori Doty, a community educator who is part of the Gender-Free ID Coalition, said that those who feel different to the gender designation assigned at birth face several problems later in life trying to change their documents.

"When I was born, doctors looked at my genitals and made assumptions about who I would be, and those assignments followed me and followed my identification throughout my life," Kori Doty said.

"Those assumptions were incorrect, and I ended up having to do a lot of adjustments since then."

In the case of Searyl Atli, the parent said that the authorities have refused to issue the birth certificate without a gender designation and so the parent has applied for a judicial review of the case.

The family's lawyer, barbara findlay, who chooses to spell her name without capital letters, told Global News: "The assignment of sex in this culture is done when a medical person lifts up the legs and looks at the baby's genitals. But we know that the baby's own gender identity will not develop for some years until after they're born."

Canadian media reported that the baby's health card could be the first in the world to not have a gender designation.

archive.is/GNdFH

Other urls found in this thread:

barbarafindlay.com/about-me.html
youtu.be/j38aX4JxINQ?t=14m47s
zo.utexas.edu/courses/THOC/VirginBirth.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I fucking hate canada.

The rot is deep here. Don't hate us, pity us.

Jesus. Fuck.
Everything about this is pozed to hell and back.

mentally ill people should not be allowed to care for children. seriously disappointed in the state of this fucking country where the government can take your child away for raising them with proper values or religious beliefs yet fucking mental cases like this instable yahoo and their DELUSIONS are protected by law.

there is no such thing as "gender", only SEX which is easily determined by your genetic makeup and easily identified by your sexual reproductive organs

there is only XX or XY and refusing to accept who and what you are is unhealthy and wrong. THINGS NEED TO FUCKING CHANGE. these people all need to be deemed mentally unfit, have their children and right to vote taken away. send them all to fucking israel and let that be the degeneracy capital of the world since those fucking kike psychologists are the ones that push this immoral filth on everyone

FUCK

Canada does not have responsible adults in charge therefore responsible adults need to take charge.

Nobody ever told me the apocalypse was going to be so retarded.

whats needed is someone to campaign on dudeweed equality platform then take power and immediately repeal all this bullshit and go full 1488 on these kikes and faggots

Mitebcool

you know this Kori Doty person (what a stupid fucking name) will raise the kid as the opposite of his/her biological sex because muh transgenderism.

Poor kid didn't even have a chance to get molested before it was confirmed gay.

When the system is this deranged playing by its rules is to compliment The Emperor’s New Clothes. Canada like numerous other western countries is broken, completely. When a toddler offers to cook for the family with it’s toy oven and play set you don’t ask it for permission to cook a proper meal, you take a sip from the imaginary cup of tea, pat it on the head and then go into the real kitchen and prepare a real meal. Otherwise you starve.

At this point the only people that need appealing to are the armed forces, they need to be asked if they support their current government.

I wish someday when the world is no longer crazy, people like this are prosecuted for child abuse.

As someone who has read the stories of transgenders who have lived their lives out from beginning to end I want to remind everyone that this shit IS A MENTAL ILLNESS.

I've read testimony after testimony from people in their sixties and seventies who go into detail about how they changed their gender following sexual abuse or other events made them feel uncomfortable with what they were born into, only to lose their identity further after the change and fall into severe depression with no firm grasp on their natural being.

In one case, someone went into great detail about how he had been forced to wear girl's clothes by his grandmother who wanted a granddaughter instead of a grandson, and this coupled with sexual abuse by his uncle caused deep distress and made him feel as if he was wrong for being male. After a lazy and self-admitted wrong "therapist" recommended reassignment procedures, he transitioned permanently and fell back into depression after a brief period of happiness. This therapist was encountered later in the man's life, where he told him that he really shouldn't have recommended the procedure because he needed genuine help, not a transition.

I understand I'm probably preaching to the choir here, but we need to all make it apparent to everyone that trannies are not only mentally damaged, but are trying to infect others with their illness when they go around encouraging neutral genders and fluid sexuality.

i checked the first 8 "news" sites i could find with this article and the only one with a comment section was infowars (which was almost 100% in disgust) because the media fucking knows the people don't buy their shit.

these people are literal science deniers and need admitting to a mental hospital and their children taken from them. guaranteed this child commits suicide by 21 and ultimately it's the governments fault for condoning this abuse

I look forward to updates in 20 or 30 years to see how this turns out. Who knows, the kid could grow up to be the biggest advocate for sanity–if it survives.

It'd be interesting to study this family and see the obvious moments when the parents push the kid away from what he naturally wants to do towards the opposite of his biological gender because they want to prove a point that he "wants to be female".

And I'm betting he's biologically male, if he were actually female they'd probably just roll with it.

I need to invest in companies that make rope

The Government is corrupted, completely. WE are the responsible adults, some of the few that remain. It is up to us. No one is coming to help, that’s what it is to be an adult. Few today mature to adulthood and some who did have been reverted. I have been lucky enough to have several centurions in my family who kept their faculties intact until the end, echoes from a period where sanity reigned. We must return for we are the last few generations that remain.

Imagine a day when by default every child is deemed sexless at birth. It could happen within our lifetimes. I do not want to be introduced to a great grandchild of “undetermined sex”, old and unable to prevent the madness. I should absolutely sooner die trying to keep such a darkness from consuming the world.

That's like the fourth thread on the catalog about some fucked up shit happening in that country. What the fuck is going on up there this summer? Turdeau's been in for a while now so it's not just because of him. You guys are the next Sweden.

I swear one day we're going to get rid of that cancerous northern tumor and turn in into lebensraum. Probably won't happen under Trump but I'll keep dreaming.

Ive been trying to figure this out for a while. Theyve already dissected the pathology of Swedes but what the hell is up with Canadians. Is there some genetic trait that gives them a rate of cuckery not seen in any other white country? Its almost as if leafs are seperate race at this point and on about the same level as niggers.

That kid's going to get beat when he starts acting like a typical boy.

Probably something to do with the overall historical lack of interaction with non-whites. Maybe the lower population of Indians made them feel sorry for them and extend it out to others, or the fact that it's an English and French nation means that it's obviously a full on (((multicultural nation))) so they should let in Pakis and Niggers. They use that argument here too.

Like Southern and Eastern Europeans had to fight off Arabs and Ottomans so they're the most resistant these days while the countries that had the least impact from WW2 or got the most ZOGd afterwards are the opposite. Here in USA we've dealt with packs of feral silverbacks for generations so we're more resistant too.

mandatory blood test now

My sides holy shit

I remember a Canadanon explaining it once recently, and I really should've screencapped it. Something about not having a culture besides not being American and them doing their best to distinguish themselves from the US in increasingly bizarre ways.

They got tired of all the hat jokes I guess

I don't know if I'd say Americans are more resistent to this shit than others are. It seems like most of this type of thinking originates in the US in the first place and then gets spread by American universities and pop culture. If Americans are more resistant, why have we allowed America culture to basically be replaced with black ghetto culture? I know the kikes in Hollywood push it, but many Americans seem to gleefully embrace it.

Trudeu is literally the biggest faggot I've ever seen. I mean ever

They would all look better with nooses around their necks.
Good pics tho, at least we can identify who they are when DOTR comes.

I don't know if I saw that post but this too. I read something else that explained that Ontario was settled by passive loyalists in the colonies, basically people who wanted the monarchy but didn't want to fight for it so they were neutral in the revolutionary war. When the colonies broke off they fled north where they could have it their way. Basically status quo cowards that didn't want to fight. If it weren't for that there wouldn't have been much difference, the Maritimes may have been American given some time and a few wars, and the rest of Canada was ethnically French. So basically the only reason Canada was a thing was to separate from the new United States.

Other than Quebec, the white culture of Canada resembles Britain. They still have English Monarchs on thier money ffs. Still have English style pubs in every small town etc. They have been brainwashed by Hollywood and thier own Jewish controlled media to look at the American resistance to multi-culti as ignorant and backwards. They declare: "we won't be like those ignorant and hateful Americans! We won't unleash German shepherds and fire hoses on you!"

But yeah, it has a lot to do with living in a largely ignored and white country with no real life interactions with feral negroes and hostile non whites.

When it comes to that it's more of a regional thing, so whites in areas with nogs nearby (the South and urban areas in the Northeast where they're outnumbered, and the Southwest too) has a much more racially aware white population. Like I said though the downside is they're outnumbered, but there's still much more fight in them than say Canada or Sweden, but give it a few decades and they'll get there.

Plus where this shit emerges is in areas with a disproportionate number of Jews who are able to control the whites better. Take all nonwhites and Jews yes I repeated myself away and you see an improvement. Only take away Jews and you see a better improvement among whites but with a drawback.

Is this the one you're thinking of?

I've seen it before and remember it, and because of that TLDR but I don't think it was that. I learned it from some book at some point, probably for school.

I agree with your sentiment, but I have a few autistic corrections for when liberals try to pull

I think the U.K. originates at least half of the "ideas". Tavistock, Rothschilds, City of London etc.

Fuxk dude. Why?

and don't forget the massive amount of Mossad pay-warfare outbid Israel. Aided by the hundreds of thousands of Sayanim in the media and government.

*psy-warfare

*out of Israel

What's the problem?

Every single time. I swear to fucking God, leafs, you will get the rake if you keep up with this shit. There's no excuse anymore.

When we first found out about them, just mentioning the name would descend hundreds of bots and/or shills upon us. It's like this latest crawler but sentient in a sense.

NO
FUCK FEAR AND FUCK THEM
TAVISTOCK
TAVISTOCK
TAVISTOCK
LET THEM BOT. THEY JUST MAD BECAUSE THEY GOD GREEDY AND TRIED TO MKULTRA AN ENTIRE GENERATION AT ONCE AND NOW THEY'RE UP TO THEIR ASSES IN NAZI FROGS

Nigger I just want to be able to have at least some genuine discussion. This is an American hat thread, not a Tavistock thread.

Why is Canada trying so hard to outdo Swedenistan in degeneracy?

These all look and sound like monsters from an MMO.

DERACINATE YOURSELF AND FACE TO CUCKSHED

In their hubris they bit off more than they can chew, and now they will choke on it. Soon the Saxon bard will issue the call to war. Be prepared.

Hate weakness, don't pity it.

TWO WALLS
W
O

W
A
L
L
S

DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN

I know better than anyone else what this madness does to a person. A close relative of mine had (((mental health professionals))) inflicted upon them and has suffered all the predictable results, severely neglected child and all. Decided last December to top it all off with a crack addiction.

That poor kid.
donotswallowtheblackpilldonotswallowtheblackpill

heiled

(kekked)

At least it's the person's own kid for once. In a proper society both would be euthanized anyway.

Most redpilled people knew about Autavistock back in like 2008. Panicky nitwits on GLP would say the exact same thing that you are trying to spread. I wonder if that's some kind of actual T-Stock tactic to intimidate tinfoilers and racists into silence about thier existence.

You know the thing is, let's say in theory that gender and sex don't match and don't need to match, and it's perfectly fine for people to choose whatever gender at as young of an age as possible or later if they want. Let's say that you being born with a penis means nothing about your personality and you could actually be completely female or whatever gender. But this falls flat in the face of evolution. Biology ultimately ties into how it was selected through evolution and through that how it applies to reproduction. Having two sexes to reproduce with each other means that you can't just reproduce whenever you want like a cell, and what that means is that there's selection that has to be done by both parties. Any more than two sexes is just a level of complexity that isn't needed. Imagine if you needed three people fucking to have a kid. Sounds ridiculous, right? Reproduction would be less common in these cases because of the higher level of complexity. But with one you don't get as much natural selection. So having two genders gives you that while avoiding something too complex. And for a better chance at reproduction, in a way rolling the dice as many times as you can to get more results to be selected out, you want to make identifying these groups as easy as possible. It would be really fucking hard to do it if there was no difference or if there was a binary difference in people (gender) that didn't match with their sex. Any time you try to find someone to breed with you could end up finding out they have a dick This actually happens today already. Or you find out your bro has a vagina and a uterus but it would be too weird to breed with him. So what they say is horrible from an evolutionary perspective and it would breed us out.

And they may say
And that's not necessarily a bad argument to start with but what they advocate from that would change the culture so much that we would eventually stop breeding and cease to exist. That's humanity as a whole, putting aside just whites who would be affected worse.

Fuck them. Fuck them all.

He never had a chance; it's Canadian

tell that to the faggots who believe in evolution but won't accept it when it clashes with their beliefs of rainbow sex/gender.

There's no fucking way this shit is real. Please tell me this is some onion shit.

Fucking annex us now burgers.

It's been said to hell and back but they don't really believe in evolution or biology at all and they never did. They're a cult. It was only ever a talking point to use against Christians in a strawman (in some cases it wasn't a strawman, it's still a minority though). If there was a holy book that proclaimed libtards to be completely right about everything and that whites must be eradicated Oh wait there is it's called the Talmud they would follow that and claim that science and reasoning is for foolish Christians. It's not about objective fact, it's about using any vector possible to attack people that made them uncomfortable.

I've never liked a single one of you mapleniggers.

never use the term gender. it is not a homonym for sex. it is a jewish created concept promoted by self-admitted pedophile john money of david(brenda) reimer fame.

he forced sex reassignment on this kid after a botched circumcision, complete with hormone replacement. also forced the kid to "imitate" sex with his twin brother while photographing/videotaping it. the family ended up cutting off contact after he tried convincing them to give the kid a vagina. both kids ended up dead from suicide - one by shotgun one by antidepressant overdose - and definitely 100% due to mr money.

gender and gender identity do not exist, only biological sex

there are feminine males and masculine females (hormone imbalances) but that does not prove the theory of gender identity. it is simply false and scientifically incorrect.

I think you misread my post. I said that even if we accept gender as a concept it acts against us biologically, in short there's no need for it and discredits their argument.

This is so fucking true. I actually study evolution and it's amazing - truly amazing - how often Leftists completely deny it.

The entire reasoning behind 'gender' in their minds is that it's NOT biological - that you.. gender.. whatever that even is in their minds.. is literally not physically connected to you and is supernatural (the only alternative is that it's biological and therefor held to evolution)

Not just that. Countless other areas. They deny it all the time and go out of their way to twist their minds and develop stories that prevent them from accepting the truth, that we are simply animals. Advanced ones, but still animals.

It's real.
barbarafindlay.com/about-me.html

I have been a member of the equality committees of the Law Society, the B.C. Branch and the National Canadian Bar Association. I have also been a member of LEAF (the Women's Legal Education and Action Fund) as a board member of West Coast LEAF and as a member of the National Legal Committee.
LEAF

Canada sucks.

no, the doctor simply looked at your crotch and saw a little bitty dangly thing or a tiny little slit and that's fucking it. and if there was a dangly thing he probably insisted that you cut 25% of it off because of his kike teachings. these people are so fucking stupid and i can't wait for shit to hit the fan so they can die off.

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Jesus Canada is a fucking mess. We need a second wall and we needed it 150 years ago. Fuck these syrupniggers. The one and I do mean one thing you have going for you is gun laws a tier or two above, say, Australia which also deserves to be glassed or the UK which is fortunately glassing itself for the rest of the world. Your gun laws are COMPLETE UNFETTERED SHIT, obviously, but they're not Australia-tier shit. Don't expect that to stay that way.

Fuck Canada.

May God have mercy on our souls.

What joke universe do we live in?

At least Sweden has insanely hot women, Canadian girls balloon into whales after like age 22.

This, never ever use that shit.

E;R had a good debunking of this youtu.be/j38aX4JxINQ?t=14m47s

I would also like to add that the whiteness of Canada was inherited because of its cold climate. The Brits flooded The southern US with negroes to pick cotton and it was easier to feed and shelter them in the warm climate. There were no crops in Canada that Slavery would have been viable or profitable. That's what Annoying liberal Canadians need to get repeatedly curb stomped into understanding.

Anything scientific coming out of that country from now on can be safely disregarded.

Heiled
DAY OF THE RAKE

They pushed this shit heavily in the media and on social networks, and it was torn apart so hard it started a "movement" of online anti-sjws. Nowadays anything vaguely sjw gets ripped to shreds, and yet it still passes in the government time and time again. I wonder (((why)))?

I had an 'affair'' with a 16 year old Canadian women when I was 19/20. She was outwardly attractive and had a nice juicy ass. Unfortunately, she had putrid breath and smelled like an ash tray of 'Players lights'. She also had skin that felt like sand paper. I blew a few loads in that broad. I got lucky she didn't get prega-nant .

This.

Christ. That's terrible.

I lost.

Yeah… taking a piss will do that. It's not the search for fucking Atlantis.

I think calling the thing, 'Searyl' will fuck it up more than anything.

Not liberate? Consigned to dying are we? THEN START A FUCKING RACE WAR.

Searyl the Sexless
Pronouns are gwyn/zwei.

I'll never get fully used to seeing images like these.
Post the rest, my HDD died.

Yes, we must annex…uhhh I mean liberate Canada. Probably best to evacuate the major cities while the liberation process is ongoing.

It used to be the case, but since Tavistock became a meme unto itself on here I no longer see the mass botposts when they're mentioned like what used to happen. It's almost as if they grew just enough brain cells to work out that spamming something into the ground on Holla Forums just makes us more interested.

It might still happen if we started trying to properly discuss their operations though.

The Onion said this wouldn't happen for at least another 100 years.

Like clockwork

No user, you are the nigger.

even that is kinda missing the point (accepting the gender vs sex usage as a useful distinction).

Maybe they want the kid to be really, really good at fighting when it grows up.

It was a thing a while ago to trigger tumblr.

Gwyn's gonna need a Zweihander to take to zwei (((parents)))

Seeing as Trudeau hates Alberta so much can we just leave? I mean our economy is sting enough to last on our own if our premier weren't a literal retard

We're gonna need a bigger rake

M Male
F Female
U Unbounded Degeneracy

😂😂😂😂😂👌🏿

Darwinian Selection is cancer.

Oh boy, my country is leading the way in Current Year™ autism again. Awesome.

For the love of fuck, stop projecting your mental illness onto your -just born- child. The poor thing isn't going to have a chance to be normal. When you find it hanging in its bedroom at 16, that's on you.

OH COME ON NOW. This has to be a fucking joke.

Imagine if the kid became Holla Forums

I think your dubs may have made it so.

So Kek has a new brother in arms
Shadilay

Of course gender is "real," biological, and separate (but not entirely unrelated to) sex. How the fuck do you think Reimer knew something was wrong the entire time? Even as a small child? Why do people keep using that as an example without realizing how contradictory that is?

Money and similar were wrong about the "blank slate"-esque idea that gender is "socially constructed" and can be taught to you - not that gender literally doesn't exist.

I can't get over why no one gets this. David Reimer's missing cock wasn't sending him Ouija board messages from the spirit world. His BRAIN was telling him "girl" was wrong. That's not "sex" - it's a subjective experience, though it arises from the biology. It's gender identity. What the fuck else could it be?

Every time people argue against "gender" as a biological reality, they literally use nothing but examples of the opposite without realizing it and simply hand away the ammo to destroy shit like "non-binary" or the idea that children should be encouraged to "explore" their gender. Every once in a while, I run into someone who shares my bafflement at the total failure of the right to actual escape the leftist framing of the issue - again - and simply be reactive rather than re-examine and reframe the issue - again.

It's infuriating to watch you people fuck this up.

So progressive

Really makes you think

Is this legit?
Is the P community part of LGBT+ now?

What's new here?

This post just made me think that we ought to put the OU symbol over images that involve Jewry in some way.

For example…

MOM IM NOT GENDERFLUID FUCK OFF
MOM IM GONNA JACK IT IN THE SHOWER FUCK OFF
MOM I CANT BELIEVE YOU PUT ME THROUGH THIS SHIT MY WHOLE LIFE FUCKED OVER FOR GOOD GOY POINTS

Not even angry Kermit?

Please end us Trump. This country deserves the rake.

Jesus fuck Canada

Find the kid when he or she is old enough to understand language and tell him or her their gender.

it would piss off the mother.

We're pretty much British and French with different accents. British love jews and get fucked over by jews, English Canadians love jews and get fucked over by jews. French love niggers and import tons of Francophone niggers from former French Empire land in Africa, French Canadians love niggers and import tons of Francophone niggers from former French Empire land in Africa.

Oh, really?

Would a FAGGOT wear Muslim socks?

Please (((educate))) yourself.

My eyes glaze over when I read garbage like this. Day of the Rope (rake), nuclear war, meteor, RWDS,or even Islam can't come soon enough.

Sure gender refers to biology so well as linguistics. For men (common linguistic gender), there's three of them, masculine, feminine and circus freak.

?????????????

They are still making too many assumptions. It/they/she/he should be locked securely in a secret research facility until it/they/she/he can decide if it/they/she/he is a human, dog, or a new deadly disease that could eliminate all life on Earth in a matter of weeks.

"Gender" is 1984 language meant to conflate something essential with something arbitrary, so of course the poz people are loath to use the more particularly referring word, "sex".

no he won because he had the backing of megakikes in business finance and media you retard, they just had to convince a few downies on the internet it was their doing

Seriously. If anything should be done "for da chilluns" then we should make their name up until 18 unofficial, just used for convenience, and let them decide their name for themselves at age 18.

It's expensive and a bureaucratic nightmare. Also every job application or housing/credit ap will ask for your "previous names." I seriously hate this fucking shit.

Yes I have the misfortune of having a god-shitty name. I don't even acknowledge it. Sounds like another person's name and I've always hated it. My god I'm irritated now, might be enough to get me to deal with the paperwork nightmare of getting it legally changed. Fuck's sake.

Why are parents allowed to ruin their children's lives?

what the fuck

>FORGET HILLARY CLINTON GUISE, (((WE))) TOTALLY DID NOT ENDORSE HER
>ALSO FORGET THAT HE PAID

cant wake up

What a media filter.

There are a lot of kids like that in BC. For years it was degeneracy central. SJW used to be "typical BC hippie bullshit" in my day.

No, some asshole is data mining.

Has this women spoken to another normal parent ever?
Having 4 kids, 2 boys, 2 girls, and an array of toys and things for them to do. They will gravitate to where they belong automatically. They're different from the very start. Before they can even walk and talk, there's a clear difference in the way they behave. You probably wont see it with 2 or 3 kids, it's not enough for a pattern to emerge.
I remember maybe 12 years ago a couple we knew had a daughter and they went on smugly about the gender neutral name they had picked for her and the selection of boy toys. By this point I had 2 kids. We just brought the kid the prettiest dress we could find as a present and moved on. Only 6 months later they've realised how retarded they are.
New parents have all these idiotic ideals but they fly out the window pretty fast when reality sets in.

Look up "rick and steve" it predicted this shit more than a decade ago, but it was satire goddamit.

What the fuck is that thing? Incurable erectile dysfunction imminent.

Yes it was confirmed seperatley in another news article that he got them as a gift from his (((rich muslim boyfriend))). The same one he lied about vacationing with his family. Name is agi khan? Or some shit.

Literal Illuminati fuckboy connections keeping the world (((kosher))) and likely getting something out of it too.

Those socks are NOT a mistaken illusion or photoshopped.

Jesus fucking Christ this kid is fucked beyond comprehension before even taking his first steps.

In 15 years will we see a news article about a teenager’s suicide titled, “I Wish You Had Just Aborted Me Instead,” or will we have saved civilization by then?

FUCKING KILL IT WITH FIRE

ONE WAY TRIP TO THE FUCKING >>>/BOG/

This shit reads like a fucking greentext story from halfchan 5-8 years ago.

April's fools was one month ago. This story is one day old, I checked.

Kill yourself.

let us remember: you are an inheritance system. you inherit wealth for your iteration. genetic, resource, pavlovian modifiers – essentially memories and fuel. removing said inheritance wealth, from an inheritance system, not only results in poverty by definition, it results in significant disadvantage in the horse-race iteration. to which now you must start over, rebuild and re-invent the wheel back up to get back to zero, and then carry on competing.

this applies to all sex wars as follows: the deletion of others' sex inheritance, so that only the high-entropy, ill-defined, low-inheritance kike and shitskin sexes remain. it is done at a low level, requiring very little thought. it removes ownership from a source, and lies so as to steal so as to eat, that inheritance. a precisely closed and predetermined cannibalism (the eats) from the very beginning, with faux openness (the lie).

let us also remember that this will always re-occur. evolution is the self de-selection of the least fit (not the survival of the fittest you darwin memetics bird brains). in sexual systems with substantial inheritance, this translates to remove the corruption (bad/ill-afforded memory) by re-assortment; that is, in man, evolution is the re-assortment of code to find the shitskin and cast it out. the shitskin genetic-set then goes through over proliferation + crash + desert this final deletion task takes takes variable amounts of time depending on the weather and levels of subversion wars of these code sets to resort/crossbreed back in. thus if you feed the shitskin, you're committing torture to the already dead; don't do that self harm as these iterations continue, etc.

you woke up into this. you'd best remember it.

Say w0t m8

so she's a woman with mental illness?

We'll see a news article titled "LAST DEGENERATE ABORTED!", and it'll be about this kid.

A child abuser with a mental illness.

There's no hope. World is in shit.

why dont these people get the fucking medication they obviously need?

What the fuck are these jobs?
Are these jobs made and paid for all by such (((NGOs)))?Community organizers,womans studies,african american studies.
As a slav that get talked down to by these types of leftist hipster genderist people everytime im abroad i just scratch my head at any government even allowing the existance of such bullshit organizations.

The legion take over other tribes and makes itself multicultural. The legion mixes and fucks their conquered tribes to create a single culture. Their flag is a (((bull))) for fucks' sake. It's a tribe lead by a cancer-suffering faggot that got captured and ransomed by the weakest tribe around, and decided to become a warlord and betray his former role as a Follower. The Legion brainwashes people into 70IQ retards that fight as slaves. They are not only slavers, but also accepting of cannibals. This works better as a Holla Forums meme, if they were capable of actually knowing things, as a way to paint anti-degeneracy advocates as hypocrites.
GAS THE LEGION, FACTION WAR NOW

That's it! I'm going to canada to have my baby and write xor down as a "cheap condom" on the gender inquiry!

It's always cucknada… it's always the leaf…

I thought I would start feeling nothing but everyday something else claws away at whatever is left. We have not a single political party. We have nothing, not even each other it would seem.

just do a slav squat and tell them to go fuck themselves every time they talk down

This is me every day for the last 5 years. Good news is I've lost a lot of weight because I'm just starving myself to death. Bad news is that I'm still alive.

lolwhat

I know that feel. Regards, Canadian.

We're all going to make it, bros.

wew
eat better brother

Aktshawully… inanimate objects have gender, anamalia have sex. Some examples for proper usage of the term gender include: men's bathrooms, women's haircuts, boy's or girl's clothing, etc. Some example for proper usage of the term sex include: male, female, asexual. Note that humans are not an asexually reproductive species thus we only have the male and female sexes.

I am 24 and Canadian and I had ultra-bluepilled insane leftist parents similar to this. I am here now and a hardcore white supremacist without a sliver of egalitarian bullshit in my mind.

What the hell Canada.

ProTip user: asexual reproduction has been observed and confirmed in human females.

It is however; extremely fucking rare, an anomaly.

This is your country on feminism.

I mean… I believe in Jesus Christ too. However, Immaculate Conception is not the same as asexual reproduction.

holy fug I wonder how these things even get funded

I'm going to keep saying gender because it is easier for me to say then sex due to sexual trauma making me unable to say the word sex or talk about sex.

Also because gender has only one meaning while sex has two. Sex can mean the act of fucking or it can mean gender.

Gender to my understanding is Male or Female.

Me and some other anons in Ontario are organizing to do exactly this.

What the fuck why? All the degeneracy is contained in the cities. Just nuke the cities with all their inhabitants still in there, after giving Holla Forums anons an advanced warning via Holla Forums of course, so they can get out. Then save the Amish from having to put up with all this degeneracy.

No, Jesus’ birth does not confirm human parthenogenesis. Parthenogenesis can only result in female offspring.

Same here. Fuck my name aka goy identifier tag.

>

THIS so hard. Evolution isn't about survival of the fittest. It's about culling of the least fit.

Checked and rekt

That image and images like it never fail to make me feel like going down to the hardware store and buying a nailgun.

By medication you must mean cyanide pills. That's what they need.

If you're in Southern Ontario you should meet up with other Holla Forumsacks.

I'm not talking about Jesus Christ.

Yes it does only result in female offspring.

…and I don't believe in Christianity.

zo.utexas.edu/courses/THOC/VirginBirth.pdf

You have us, and you are not alone.

We are amongst you, and you do not know it.

Stay strong, brother.

Canada was a 97% white country in 1971
meanwhile:
this was what created the framework for current year man
>instill global warming climate change into every child's mind as being the gratest threat to mankind
[you are here]

gay

why is it always the fucking leafs

Liberals demeaning licensed health care professionals as "medical persons" is nuts.