twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680
reu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_J._Spykman
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wew.

If they fuck with my anime producing land I fucking swear

USA 4TH JULY ATTACK INCOMING

Preferably in San Fagcisco

This black lady is redpilling everyone in the gym with "we all bleed red argument"… I don't know what to do, there are 4 white girls that nod at her words.

She just left, but everyone is talking about how nice and smart she is.

Forgot to put redpill in quotes

They're trying to bait the japs into getting into it again with China and making them pay before reunifying with the South.

Only the Samurai can halt the Red Dragon.

MELT ALL GOOK WW3 NOW

So Un is actually a little bit retarded isn't he?

Checked

Maybe. I hope so. We need a good happening

This stuff says more about China than Best Korea. China could stop the Norks any time they want, but they aren't doing shit so this is the Chinese reacting to Trump (or forcing him to respond in some way).

DO IT
HAPPEN

Ding ding ding! We have a winner.

At this point anyone who thinks the Norks are actually a separate entity or government from China is a complete idiot.

It's fucking nothing. They always pull this shit, sometimes they literally kill dozens of people like In South Korea and do you know what happens? Nothing. Fucking nothing. Do you know why? Because they have nuclear weapons and nobody fucks with a state with nuclear weapons. Let this be a lesson to all states of the world, if you want to get away with anything, get nukes.

North Korea is a nuclear power. If you think they are anyone's puppet, you are the complete idiot. China has leverage in many respects, but that's a two way street. If they aren't getting what they want/need from China to an acceptable degree, they can just as easily make a decision to simmer things down with the West.

No, it's because China has nuclear weapons.

Where and what is Japans Economic zone? The fishing waters around Japan?

This area.

Oh, so where els are the norks suposed to test their missiles? If they use gravity to launch a orbital or suborbital trajectory it has to pass over japan.

Animals bleed red as well so what's her point?

EEZs are surface level it has nothing to do with orbit.

there had better be a happening this 4th of july because the digits and kek demand it

I guess we are going to have a fun 4th of July

I hope all the gooks just kill each other while we sit back and watch.

EEZ PZ
WHAT HAVE WE MEMED

I also said sub-orbital, im also going to remind you i said test aswell.

The ngooks get all their crude oil from China you stupid nigger

They import a modest amount from Russia and you're missing the point – because you want to. If China doesn't supply North Korea with what it needs and wants to an acceptable degree, North Korea has its own leverage mechanisms. They don't HAVE to play China's buffer state if they don't want to. They do it because they materially benefit from it. They could just as easily switch from buffer to beachhead.

It was believable up until someone loved user.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/882061157900718081

What did he mean by this?

South Korea just elected a president who is favorable to the North Koreans. They also had a strong showing from a party that wanted to toss the US out of the country entirely. All told you're looking at a large majority of the voters there rejecting US policy and presence out of hand. I don't really know what the fuck Trump is talking about.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680

I think the president of the United States just called another national leader a neckbeard.

What leverage?

i keked

I've already stated it plainly – twice. North Korea is a nuclear power. Yes, they are strapped for many industrial necessities, but they are not beholden in perpetuity to the entity that can give them access to those materials. They could take things down a few notches with the West. They could cultivate greater energy ties with Russia. They could seek out peaceful reunification with the South without the considerations of the US OR China and combine their mineral wealth and military technology with the industrial capacity and international commerce infrastructure of the South.

What's China going to really do? Invade and get nuked? Be serious. North Korea wouldn't even have the logistical inconvenience of traversing the Pacific to take out most of China's coastal industrial megacities.

You can't use nukes as positive leverage unless you happen to be the only person in the world that has them. Particularly since NK doesn't have much of a delivery system for its nukes.
They could do all those things but that would require the country to be run by someone who isn't a certified wack a doodle.
Also the US or China could take them out using conventional military. The US especially.

for someone who should know the media is an unreliable source of information and all western politicians are lying kike puppets, you're very quick to pass judgment. what makes him a "certified wack a doodle", the fact he doesn't prostrate himself for the ZOG machine and give up his sovereignty and resources to "democracy and capitalism" ?

kim seems more intelligent and respectable than, for example. greatest goys like trump or blair. of course western media will tell you everything about NK is a 3rd world tier tyranny to maintain their power and influence. truth is the west is the real shit hole

If Mexico was testing Nuclear capable warheads off the coast of the USA you'd been slaughtering every beaner south of Texas without second thought.

God bless the shitposter in chief. Notice also he isn't saying anything about America intervening.

Sure looks like it. Fucking retard, all he needs to do is not force Trump's hand in this, and Trump would leave him alone. Look at these tweets, it's clear Trump is trying his best to give him an out, painting him as making a nuisance of himself rather than a serious threat to the US that he would need to deal with. But the fucking dumbass won't take the hint. It's nice that he stands against the NWO, but he's not anything approaching a reliable ally, he'd be useless in a fight. Fuck it, Trump really should just nuke the norks, they're too fucking dumb.

Don't worry some deranged member of Holla Forums will respond by raping and murdering a Filipino girl or killing an old Mexican laundress while my friends and I are at the beach

you dumb twats are self cucking like popcorn all across America

it's funny you say that because it does seem like these DOTR'ers may start bullying students for lunch money soon.

Iran and Syria should get nukes as well. Fuck all the zogbots pushing for yet another US intervention.

No fuck off. It'd be better than another shitty ground war, but there is no real reason to do so in either case, they're not out to get us.

Better target for a carpet-nuking would be Israel.

Holy fuck, imagine the amount of feces and urine in that water. The chinks aren't shy about bodily functions at all. You know they are just barely going above thier waste in the water and dropping massive dumps right in thier bathing suit. They do it out of a sense of joy rather than desperation and embarrassment that Whites have when forced to relieve themselves of #1 or #2 at a crowded beach. The white man or woman will go swim deep and pull thier bathing suit down to shit…and only if there are no other options.

kek please, yes

When will the "best korea" meme die? I see Shlomo shilling this shit everyday. They're a bunch of fucking commies, and they admit that too. But there's always that one user who claims that NK is "based" because they don't have a Roth bank. Cuba doesn't have one, and Cuba's a goddamn wasteland. What makes NK any different?

[citation needed]

This. I want to see a nuke go off with malice in my lifetime. Preferably while I sit comfortably on the other side of the world enjoying the happening with Holla Forums.

No

That tweet is quite hilarious given that the U.S. probably tests several missiles each day, and probably drops a few dozen as well.

The U.S used to test chemical weapons over its own people back in the day

You see how horrifying the very idea of that is to you? Non-whites have no such hang-ups.

RABARU KOKU-TAIIII

you take that poo to the loo

kjugaschambers
But Holla Forums sounds bloody serious about the grolious readel

There is still no evidence that N. Korea actually has nukes.

We will, the country dropping the bomb will be sure to get it on film.

nukes not exist, andrew anglin is god, praise the alt right!

Has anyone here actually visited North Korea?

It probably doesn't even exist.

lurk moar you dick sucking faggot

You'll live to see WW3 start over shitposting. This timeline is the best timeline.

DO IT, KIM
REMOVE ANIME

i dont care if theyre a 10 by 10 feet arctic island with 0 population, theyre still better than your (((country)))

is it just me or will Japan getting nuked become a running gag troughout human history

You're a fucking sperg

Trump is a bitch.
Yeah fuck Alaska, it's only a based state that is also productive, it's only a problem when a nuke can reach a shithole like San Francisco.

Yeah, I've had this thought several times.
Also, I really hope not. They don't deserve it.

My thoughts exactly

It's Chinks mate

I'm with you, I live in Chinkland so I see just how close they are every fucking day. I think Holla Forums needs to defend them because they want to believe that a single nation state really can hold it's own against the world. Or that someone really is free of (((influence))).

Sadly, the Norks really aren't independent, as much as some of Holla Forums would like them to be. They've been a strategic tool of the Chinese from day fucking one.

Their generals are all on loan from the PLA. That's not even plausible. That's like saying America would invade Israel.

And beetroot

You're twisting around what I said. I said China can't invade North Korea, not North Korea is going to invade China. When you have nuclear weapons, you're not a puppet state. China has actually been refusing oil sales to North Korea in recent days and North Korea goes ahead and tests a missile anyway.

aaaaaaaahahahahahaha
Japs being based racial separatists is fucking glorious even when it's directed at you (I copped it a few times in .jp lol thanks based gooks).

Jap as fuck kek they add just enough english in there for them to know.

I thought he meant Iran and Syria should get Nukes that they can use against Israel

Iran will have nukes in under 10 years thanks to king nigger (about the only anti jew thing he did). He gave them U2O3.

When this is in place, ISISrael is utterly fucked. Even with 200 or so nukes they just can't do crap, they have such a small land area it'd be easy to saturate and disable their land based launch methods. All they'd have then are subs.

If they did do Samson, the entire middle east converges on them… the world would condemn kikes. Even US couldn't fight them all at once.

Infact Holla Forums should be doing it's best to activate the Samson option.

how the fuck did I end up redditspacing ffs >_

AMI WE KILL YOU
M
I

G
O

H
O
M
E

Best Korea is a meme of the shitpost category, no one unironically supports the psycho barbaric Chinese pet. Maybe Holla Forums, but that's it.

if youre posting from a phone that usually happens

elaborate, mr.(1)

You've got your finger on the pulse here, for sure!

Hello, r/the_donald.
Ready to liberate those godless Commies for youd G*d-Emperor?

There's not actually going to be anything fired at Alaska, user.

PC. I think just need some food and more sleep ;)

Kikes cry about memes on Facebook being an existential threat to them, of course they would create a narrative like that about NK.
They can barely keep their drug dealing and human trafficking operations these days.

>>>Holla Forums

One step closer to being filtered, Schlomo.

I can't wait for the day we can finally put the left out of their misery.

Any day now, right fellow based nationalist centipede?

what the fuck are those monkeys even staring at in the picture? are they posing for the camera or did they just go full retard and started to durrrrrr at the room

What's "new" about not giving a fuck about these missile launches? MSM wants you to give a fuck about this, when it literally has absolutely zero significance because even "the madman kim" is a rational actor.

Can't wait to see the Nips in action when their navy is fully unleashed again. Russia, China and the Norks will be on suicide watch.

Thanks to the forced Burger constitution after the war they chopped japans balls off so they can't have nukes, air craft carriers and any meaningful military force.

And its time to have that reversed, and we should help them arm themselves. This way we don't need to have a base in the region when our own ally can defend themselves.

It's hard to believe people this dumb post here.
The Zionist USA operates a HOSTILE occupation of Japan because of WWII. It has nothing to do with defending Japan from anyone, certainly not from the communist Chinese that the US aided in WWII and who serve as the chief manufacturing hub for corporate America.

Do you even know what LARPing means, moron? The US is not occupying Germany, Italy, and Japan because it likes them, wants what is best for them, and would like them to be strong, self-sufficient nations who can follow their own paths decide for themselves' what their own interests are. They are occupied – to this day – specifically because of WWII. The racial extermination program ongoing in Germany and Italy [the Hooton plan] is directly overseen by (((American))) intelligence agencies, military branches, and corporations.

I bet if I ask for proof you'll tell me to google it, LARPer.

You need proof the United States is occupying Germany, Italy, and Japan? Filtered. Green nigger faggot.

Fucking leaf

Because having military bases on the countries is to spread fiendship and happiness, right?

the very fact that you have to ask belies your newdity.
lurk moar, faggot

IT IS ALWAYS FUCKING NOTHING

COME FUCKING BACK WHEN THEY ACTUALLY KILL THOUSANDS

Yes

If that happens you won't really need Holla Forums to tell you about it.

Kek, this.

NK is just a distractioncow.
If they are ever going to do it, it's nukes up and down the border because they have some ungodly number of artillery pointed at them, enough to literally destroy Seoul in 10-15 minutes is the projection. You cannot fight that number of artillery pieces with any conventional force in the world, with any element of surprise that will be able to prevent it, without nukes. Even then it's not guaranteed, those crazy fucking norks would keep firing in fallout, guaranteed.

Based Korea!

Easy, pops, your pills are wearing off.

reu ters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-idUSKBN19P02W?il=0

reu ters.com/article/us-northkorea-missile-un-idUSKBN19P2F6?il=0

H A P P E N I N G

This is Kim's grandmothers villiage… can confirm N Korea doesnt exists. Is a bucolic rural clean country from what ive seen. But i think (((they)))probably testing maryKay makeup formulas or something on the population and thats why we not allowed to like them

Norks are the world's biggest cock teases. They keep edging me with their pseudo happenings but never go the whole way.

Here's your >(1)
So, are you going to explain the North Korea "Best Korea" meme, or are you going to keep shilling it while calling anyone who questions it a faggot?

Wrong again

Fuck off Holla Forums goon.

Just in case anyone was wondering why the US has military bases in specific countries all around the world, look up Nicolas Spykman. He's the architect of the American geopolitical doctrine which has been applied since 1945.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_J._Spykman

Notice how almost all American overseas bases are located within that read area? Notice how almost all American wars take place in that red area?

Correct.

The containment zone was just rebranded into conflict zones once the main boogeyman was banished and all the weapons remained with no purpose.
Funny how reasonably stable countries withing that zone start turning to shit as the time from the end of the Cold War passes. Europe included.

One thing that pisses me off is how Europe was just a pawn, a no mans land and a nuclear practice ground in case of a hot war. Cradle of the Western civilization and progress that ruled 9/10 of Earth forced to act as a march of outside unwashed forces and growel before them.
The World Wars were one of the biggest artificial national suicides to date.

Yep, all true.

if youd have said that 80 years ago maybe someone would have taken you seriously

you mean like you help israel, you bluepilled fuck?

t. shlomo burgerstien

shit who the fuck talks like that? fuck off back to your JIDF group on facebook you dumbass
reported

BREAKING: The "EEZ" Missile system has now been developed to carry the "PPZ" warhead.

Im not a yank, and my country (england) test missiles off the cost of the US wll the time, aswell as non allied nations.

You test where you can, and without allies with big stretches of open coastal waters you dont have many options.

Why can't you retards do anything right?