GET FUCKED STREET SHITTERS

Recently my wife and I have been coming into more and more contact with street shitters. This was not of our own volition. (We can thank the kikes and shitlibs for that.) We were both surprised to find that lack of hygiene is not the only way in which this is one, shitty race.

Never before have we encountered such an anal, miserly race. They always want shit for free. They will abuse any system of benefits to the breaking point. They will twist your words to get a dollar or two up on you, or justify not paying you at all. On par with the kikes if that's even possible.

GET OUT! STREET SHITTER
THIS IS NOT YOUR COUNTRY

Wow it's almost like our racism has been more than just satire this whole time. Really activates my almonds.

nice blog post

First generation street shitters are bad. Know a guy in rel-estate, grew up with the daughter of a couple of street shitters.

He has been trying to sell them a house for 10 years, he takes them out looking once a month, they have never bought anything. (Its 1.5million dollar price range so he puts up with it).

They literally won't buy a fucking house even though they legit want one.

Why would someone do this?

>>>/polblog/
You're right about that.

I actually find Pajeets and chinks to be a much bigger problem than beaners. Beaners and niggers are mostly tamed minorities, too stupid to really do anything on their own they are mostly guided by the white majority. Pajeets and Chinks have the capability to be both smart and deviously cunning. After living in China and spending a lot of time in India I came to realize just how terrible these races are. Without living there and experiencing it it's almost impossible to describe just how different our cultures/morals/ethics are. Their understanding of "cheating" is from another planet.

Also I can't be the only one to notice but it seems like Asians of all persuasions in the west have become unbearably uppity about everything. That cunt Yale dean, the cambodian negress etc.

Yes, THIS. They will attempt to talk you down on the price of fucking everything jesus christ. 100% sure the lost tribes of israel all headed to india and china bunch of fucking cheap shitty cheats.

Mass-produced mobile infantry weapons to flood white countries with poo.

what would be really hilarious would be if there was a company called "Street Shitter Cruise Lines" but then when you go on a cruise you discover the employees are 100% Norwegians.

You mean that thing can move? I thought it was just modern art.

butter chicken

I called them Brown Jews earlier today at work. I'm iffy on the ones I've met for the most part. The pajeet who just moved from next door to me was cool as fuck. The guy who runs the gas station up the road is somewhat tolerable. The other guy who runs the other gas station up the road is a piece of shit brown jew fuckface. The couple that runs the gas station by my apartment are really nice, especially the wife.

One thing though; they HATE blacks. So fucking much. This pajeet who used to come into my job will still stop me when he sees me in public to rant about nogs.

You definitely know which gas stations are run by streetshitters, and which ones are corporate/run by Americans. Pajeet ones are dark, dingy, look like they're run on a shoestring budget, and have the most bizarre shit for sale (Gooks too), American ones are clean, bright, and don't sell weird shit like 24 pack mens size 14 Dora the Explorer socks.

This. While niggers and spics are occupying our attention we're letting the Eastern menace escape unnoticed.

the designated shitting store nearest me specializes in cigars and yoyos.

Do you live in Alabama user? I see gas station running pajeets who hate niggers down here as well.

Are you kidding?

Close enough. I live in Georgia.

This. Also the largest increase in immigration and population was from Asian immigrants in the last 5-10 years. Chinese are the Jews of Asia, only much more numerous, ignore the yellow peril at your own risk.

Why would you face the wall which likely is covered in piss, rather than face your ass toward the wall? At least keep the center clear.

Fucking savages.

You wont feel that way when the CIA lets loose their Narco mercenaries upon the southwest.

One of the pajeets that runs a gas station in my town argued with me about which fucking milk I was buying and was literally trying to cow me into buying one whole gallon of milk when I needed two separate half-gallons. No matter how long I tried explaining that I had to buy milk for myself and another family member, he wouldn't concede and couldn't into basic maths. Nearly every single gas station that you see is run by a pajeet or a sandnigger. It's a fairly large problem that not many people put attention towards.

Should have just opened one, then he'd demand you buy it.

I should have shat in his street

I worked at a small software company for a few years, we had an Indian IT guy. He was fine, always did his job reasonably well, nothing seemed out of the ordinary and I almost thought there were exceptions to these stereotypes.

That's up until the day the company was bought out and he became officially absorbed into the corporate IT department. At the sight of the prestige and higher pay this guy became the most disagreeable, unhelpful toad in the office.

Zero loyalty but to the shekels.

Don't do that, user. If you shit in the street the poos win. Unless you live in India.

What?

I smell a leaf. Your buddy must be a Jew if he's going that hard for Shekels.

So fucking true,

What are you sliding, kike?
Reported.

Pajeet millionaires are buying up American businesses at a fast pace. One local company got bought out a few years ago. Now the streetshitter in charge is running for congress.

Punjab only hire their own and slowly work their way into higher and higher positions by having management have the white employees teach all the cheap labor everything they know and then fire whitey.

I've seen this happen over the course of three months, one white dude got in trouble for trying to sabotage his work so the Pajeets wouldn't be able to figure out the bug. His own fellow whites turned him in after seeing his lack of teamwork. Did I mention they all the whites lost their jobs?

They deserve itnfor turning on their own kind and siding with foreigners.

I tried shitting on the floor once.
Best shit I ever had.

Shit-skins pls go

Good try, Trudeau, but I see through your tricks.

My theory is that india is a prime example of an aryan founded civilization that fell into miscegenation and degeneracy thanks to jewish subversion thousands of years ago, before dynastic egypt even.
There are many pointers to this, specifically similarities in linguistics and ancient pagan polytheistic religions texts, eg: vedas in india eddas in scandinavia.
I eagerly await the day geneticists confirm the mixed jew genes amongst these disgusting people of india that will confirm for me that this cycle has repeated over and over for all time.
Aryans build a solid, healthy society, get complacent, jews move in and subvert, race mixing with subhumans brings the whole thing crashing down.

That's because majority of whites have higher standards when it comes to choosing jobs. No dignifying white man wants to work at a gas station for minimum wage, and why should they.

New And Improved Formula: Now With Fecal Matter!

Good job mods. Got it off my chest, for now.

If you did your fucking research, you'd know that streetshitting is an issue in the northern and central regions that are inhabited by these so called Aryan wannabes.

No it's because people from India and the Middle East can get loans from the Kikes to open up small businesses in America, often they are tax free for seven years too. These people are being paid to come here.

Nobody ever asks where all these fucks get the money to buy our country out either. Guess where all those "developing economies investments" went. Boomers invested money in pajeets so they can steal our jobs companies and land.

Dont forget about kikes, niggers, spicks, shitskins, and chinks crying for gibs too. Basically the only race other than white, that has work ethic are the ones we nuked into anime.