Holla Forums got BTFO by Gumball

Holla Forums got BTFO by Gumball.

that was supposed to be boogie wasn't it

It has to be.

>>>Holla Forums
Gumball is actually not a bad show, though. They actually try to be original for once in some episodes.

lol, i laffed

I don't watch western cartoons but that was pretty good. Shame the only way they can garner a laugh is by bringing up whatever's "big" at the moment. The show won't get any laughs in the future long after it is canceled.

They don't really know when to ease up on a bit and often end up dragging out and overplaying their jokes. It doesn't always ruin things, but it often means that otherwise funny moments fall flat.

HAHAHA HELLO FELLOW INTERNETS WE ALSO ARE SAVVY TO REDDIT AND 4CHAN
fucking cringe tbh keep this shit on the cancernet

Star Wars is as relevant as it was in the 60's, Lucas Propriety will never get dated

Star Wars really is something as it was relevant a whole decade before it existed.

when is Holla Forums not getting BTFO

Gumball is a pretty good show, love this clip

If I recall correctly, one of the creators made that episode as an in-joke to how the animation team runs out of budget every end of the season.

If they actually made that as a series finale, that would've been perfect. Everything disappears. The Simpsons should've ended that way.

How? All they were doing was making Family Guy-tier references while making fun of fans in general and the shitty franchise as a whole.

If only

But the thing is this is a kids show. For a kids show it's not that bad.

wrong, its shit faggot gay nigger leftist cuck shit faggotry centrist gay lefty democrat shit cuck bitch gay ass nigger shit left shit gay cuck faggot shit nigger gay cuck bullshit

>>>Holla Forums

The mom insults Star Wars, the fans and the hype around it. So its amusing.

But still go back to >>>Holla Forums faggot.

That's… That's sad. Only thing worse is finding out Raven is voiced by Tara Strong.

What's wrong with Tara Strong. She did a good voice in Timmy Turner.