HIV Positive Teacher's Aide Molests Students

thegoldwater.com/news/4666-HIV-Middle-School-Aide-Molests-Students

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/9pJvt
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2G_QGaxO9HE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know that when the DOTR comes, a lot of you will be targeting the homes of bankers and politicians. I myself will be working at a more grassroots level, slaughtering every public school faculty member I can find.

I see your tic-tac-toe and raise you a
CONNECT FOUR

>The (((Goldwater)))
Reported

More like teacher's aids

Ran out of characters. 2000 limit barely fit the link.
Also what's the point?
2 reasons
One, the same person who owns 8ch owns thegoldwater.com
Two, I posted the entire article in the OP

Kek

Criminally unchecked dubs in this thread

Found the kike. It's Holla Forumsacks who are writing for GW often times and you're divide and conquer techniques of attacking it is similar to attacking the very board you're posting on. You're either a kike or just retarded

archive.fo/9pJvt
archive.fo/9pJvt
archive.fo/9pJvt

If only he had at some point tried to convert to Kikeism.

Wait, if the Aide molested the students, why does it matter that the teacher had HIV?

All child rapists are honorary kikes, imo.

shameful, like his white blood cells

haha nvm

PROVE it endkike
Here you are posting on his website
Jim has kept this place alive for a year and a half losing money every day you unappreciative d&c kike

Why does a middle school have a teacher's aide? I thought that was only a US college thing.

In Canuckistan, we had teacher's Aids (called them Teacher's assistants but I`m assuming it`s the same thing) if there was a kid in the class with autism or something. Their job was basically just to make sure the tard didn't sperg out in class and to do their work for them.

Because it is possible that he infect the students to increase gay population. There was few threads months ago about the gays infecting the people intentionally without their knowledge. That is something we have to watch out for that.

Watch commonfilth blame this on white people.

It's a given in elementary K through 5th grade schools, occasionally in middle school. Rarely in highschool, but sometimes in college/university.
t. burger

HIV and AIDS are a bunch of bullshit, but fuck this nigger regardless. Ask a real nurse. Where are the aids floors in every hospital if its such a worldwide fucking epidemic? You know what's real? Herpes, genital warts, syphilis, etc. AIDS and HIV is a bunch of fucking bullshit to generate profit. Ever notice how it's only celebrities who come out with aids? When's the last fucking time you saw that nigger "Magic" Johnson sneeze or even look remotely sick? Charlie Sheen? That fucker is just drugged up and malnourished. Ever personally known someone with HIV or AIDS?

checked
Didn't that one user say something about chickenhawks (older men that initiate young males into gay sex) being the forefront of the faggot wars on our youth? He said they intentionally prey on children under their care so as to turn them induced gay (A damaged straight guy in denial, drinks a fuckton and screws every cock everywhere badly just to forget his attraction to women he will never have.)
An Example: Chickenhawk is coming to town. m.youtube.com/watch?v=2G_QGaxO9HE

The worst thing about these guys is how fake their lives are. Fast, dissipating ruinous. Fancy clothes and cocaine and lube. A new bf every month, throw him away when the novelty wears off, delete him from your social circle when he ages out (30's), persona non grata, nobody even says HI. They are sick, temporary creatures that want to recruit younger and younger men because they stay fuckable longer.
That's what the gender identity shits all about. More availiable assholes to fuck.

To touch base on that comment. I have a family member, and it's like this looking back at various times, thanksgiving, easter, those odd moments across the holiday table.
25 years ago
20 years ago
15 years ago
10 years ago
05 years ago
now? completely deranged, supports homosexuality in elementary schools, queer boy scout troops, has disowned and HATES every white male member of her family, including all of the children, unless they conform to being queer. follows change.org daily for their latest position to take.

I used to think they needed a bullet in the head 25 years ago because they were of the type that were aware children were being molested by other teachers, but the kids liked it or were from poor families so they were dumb trash anyway. This was the vibe I got 25 years ago.

Can this madman ever be stopped?

bump