Talking to the blue pilled

yeah that's good but we never should have been there in the first place.
i don't realy agree with that, yes saudi arabia is still a backwards hellhole but places like iran and libya were starting to develop before we got involved. if we hadn't gone and bombed them back to the stone age they wouldn't have an issue with us, and they wouldn't need to flood into europe to get away from the fighting.
that was the result of us getting involved in the middle east all throughout the 20th century, not to mention al qaeda was a non state actor that nobody in the middle east wanted to deal with.
i-if you say so…

did i handle this correctly?
have you ever had a moment like this with people?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)
youtube.com/watch?v=xm6hC2oW5P8
fathom.lib.uchicago.edu/1/777777190136/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You should have told him that our wars in the middle east had not a fucking thing to do with 9/11. The dumbshit probably thinks Bin Laden was in Iraq, you should have laughed at him for thinking that instead of trying to rationally debate him. Ridicule works best on these people.

Furthermore you should have told him that being savage is in their DNA, no matter how often we bomb them they'll continue being savages. And furthermore that dropping bombs in Iraq doesn't prevent the savages from causing trouble in western countries. In fact, quite the opposite since dropping bombs in their countries gives jews an excuse to bring in (((refugees))). You should have accused him of helping to depose stable regimes with the ultimate effect of flooding Europe and America with sandniggers.

So your relative is the redpill and you're the bluepill? I'm confused. Because that's not what happened. 9/11 is the result of the Oded Yinon Plan.

witch is the result of us propping up israel in palestine after WW2

You should have calmly explained to him why International Jewry is the world's foremost problem.

Actually talking to military personnel is the easiest way to actively start hating them.

No, you're a little bitch. Why are you such a massive coward? Will your mommy spank you?

Saying 9-11 was done by Muslims or they were developing nicely before we interfered. You took Liberal positions with a war vet and he essentially called you a hippie (young), what did you except to happen? Next time man the fuck up and see what happens.

I've talked to a lot of combat vets, only the Christcucks get disturbed about Israel not having its ass licked and then you just mention the Anti-Christ needing Israel to return – because they're essentially working for the Anti-Christ.

Which is the result of the Ottoman Empire being broken up after WWI. Do you really want to get into the issue of the Ottoman Empire in that war? I'll give you a hint, the Anglos and Germans are both guilty as hell when we start exploring this issue. Only the Russians come out relatively clean. Why do you think Constantinople still hasn't been liberated?

Which is the result of JEWS CREATING WORLD WAR ONE. For fuck's sake, the animosity between dune coons and the West has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WEST. It has always either been islam slaughtering Christians or jews destroying the West. You're blaming the wrong people.

You mean the Soviet State of Jewish World Power is clean? Are you delusional?

/thread

Hey brainlet, we're discussing history that predates the Soviets. Try to keep up.

WW1 doesn't predate the Soviets you fucking massive idiot. WW1 ended in November of 1918. Soviets took over Eastern Europe in 1917.

reely makes ya think

Pretty much this. You sounded like a dumb-fuck hippy liberal. If you had gone into detail about greater israel, how the war is for israel, how his being there was supposed to enrage the moslems which would then be shipped to Europe so as to destabilise the West… Then you might have got some good talking points.

Moslems are violent pieces of shit that deserve extermination. For someone who has seen them and fought against them; your sob-story about how they didnu nuffin is just going to make you appear like a fucking imbecile. If you had explained that: yes, moslems are filth, but that their destabilisation is being manufactured by kikes through US intervention, so that the kikes can then use them as refugees to destabilise the West - then he may well have been more intrigued by what you had to say. Especially when you backed it all up with mountains of evidence.

I'll repeat myself, since you're mentally challenged.

I'll give you a hint, something enough to set you down the right path. Have you ever heard of a little something called the Crimean War?

From 1905 to 1917 the Russian Empire was struggling against the rising tide of bolshevism,meaning that while WW1 was happening Russians were dealing with internal threats as well as lending aid in the war. Or were the kikes in power of Russian Empire by 1914 when the war broke out?

Reported

Is that blue pill? Sounds like a typical boomer republican

for?

Hey lad can you make a thread on the Crimean war and give us all the juicy details? I have a vague understanding but its not nearly good enough. Thanks.

God this place is full of NaziBol shills. Russia wasn't clean in WW1, it did things that we all are still suffering over today. And there would be NO ISRAEL if not for Russia pushing into Germany

I'll give you a hint, something called the Soviet Republic of Bavaria and the Haavara Agreement.

Stupid fucking slavs need to be trained like children out of their brainwashing.

By 1917 kikes and their mongoloid pawns took Russia. Almost 2yrs before WW1 ended.

No one knew the middle east was so complicated.

Boomer Republicans are more bluepilled than 16yr old anarchists, user.

Dealing with Israel was more complicated than what most racially awared whites ever thought.

OP is a mudslime trying to swing things around. Lots of mudslimes on this board lately.

WW1 ended in 1918 dipshit.

Not really, destabilizing Iraq and disbanding the Baath party should have been relatively obvious as having disastrous results and a sectarian war/balkanization

I would disagree, most should have already known that the Kikes should have not been given a single inch but Hitler was too soft with his plans to deport them to Madagascar, among other things

It's the redneck boomer again. I stated that clearly in both posts, dipshit. What chapter of the KKK told you about this site? Go back to shooting small animals

Not if we bomb ALL of them.

That's because Christianity has poisoned their minds on the subject. It's like talking Lord Of the Rings when it comes to global politics and Israel

It's a very dense subject, but here's the oversimplied tl;dr in experimental green/pink text format:

im only 1/4th syrian
and im not trying to swing anything, i simply disagree with us starting a ton of bullshit proxy wars and killing tons of innocent people for no reason other than political power.

Whats worse is that this only really started after the early 90s when AIPAC and Billy Kristol started dumping tons of Israeli funding into US christian churches

You are too stupid to live. Drink the chemicals under your mother's kitchen sink.

Oh really? 1917 is nearly two years before 1918?
Quit being a nigger.
shooting niglets is a time honored American tradition you dirty bum digger

What the fuck did you expect? They are trained to stay in line.

Did he seriously say that with a straight face? Shit, at that point, you should have just gotten some popcorn and asked him kinds of questions, just to hear what he had to say. I'm sure it would have been hilarious!

Thanks. Whenever you have the time it would be great if you could contribute with a more in depth analysis. Board quality has gone awfully done hill of late (just check this thread out) and you could really help to reverse that.

really makes you think

I don't know what you're smug about but I can do it too

Nope, totally wrong. Eat shit, heeb.

SMUG OFF
disregard filenames

We haven't intervened in Iran yet, dumbass
and they aren't what i would call a radical Islamist state either compared to the Gulf nations
Iraq was also explicitly secular before the US intervention and Saddam gave Iraqi Christians special privileges like not having to be conscripted and they were given a number of council seats disproportionate to their population

The gulf Arab nations, particularly Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the UAE are responsible for funding nearly all terrorism and the spread of Wahhabism/Salafism which is the particular branch of Islam responsible for nearly all terror attacks

Very true.

make me

I'm usually more frustrated by the 16 year old anarchist though. Boomers have the excuse of no alternative other than exclusively zog media while the former have access to all the information we do and still miss the mark by so much.

What did you just say to me you little bithc?
fuck I was gonna post that mosaic

This is a general tip for any conversation but here it goes:
You just don't use rational arguments. Use literally anything else in the book like emotion, appeal to authority, questions (Socratic method) or any logical fallacy for that matter, but don't insist on approaching the subject rationally if you see no equal response. Arguing logically is a practice few actually at least try to do, and even fewer actually do correctly. Don't project on a normalfag the same kind of autistic rigor you see in yourself when defending an argument, it has to be of a simpler nature and on a strict timeline, otherwise they lose interest.

I know this is kind of a blackpill on interactions with normalfags when approaching such topics, but it starts making sense the more you look into it and start applying it IRL.

Zogbots are the most disgusting cuckolds on earth, so avoid talking to them. They are worse than christcucks, (and a lot of them are those too).

Not all of them honestly. Just most of them, probably like 80% optimistically, 90% most likely.

I'm a little boozed so I might not be understanding your post cause of that and I still don't get what pink text is for exactly But op was a babydicked faggot in the way he handled that situation. And given the talking points he used is probably either new or a summerfag.

>halfass attempts to rebuild with (((corporations)))

Keys to success: remove jews, add nukes.

GLASS THE KIKES, ERASE WAR NOW?

how abstract can u go?

The problem is that every single one believes that cleaning toilets in the Marines for a few years gave him privileged insight into international affairs. You can know more than them on the subjects, present good arguments, etc. but they will always just say something like "I was there so I know how it is" like that means anything.

This works pretty well also, a decent bit of ZOGbots are somewhat negative to Israel, particularly Iraq/Afghan vets
Also knowing statistics like and accusing them of being responsible for the deaths of Christians and mentioning the decline of the Iraqi/Syrian Christian population is effective

Pretty much, he came off as too similar sounding to the liberal agenda, prefacing what you say by blaming the kikes first or saying sandniggers repeatedly makes you seem less politically correct

This is certainly true, but i have been arguing with fags like this for a while as i have an interest in the Iraq/Syrian civil wars and having books with relevant parts to your argument highlighted already deflates their argument usually

uhhh, I guess you mean recently?

Are you fucking stupid? Your relative sounds more redpilled than you do tbh. At least he realizes there's no room on the planet for sandniggers and civilization, so one of them inevitably has to go.

Logical argument is only useful if you can use it to make them feel stupid.

Here's the deal though, arguments aren't a winner-takes-all situation. The normalfag doesn't get convinced if you just present facts or a logically invincible argument. If a normalfag feels threatened and senses hostility, their brain can, at its worst, shut down and try to avoid more negative feelings immediately afterwards. I believe there's a sweet spot where you can both convince a normalfag of something and make it seems like you're not "attacking" him.

Though I must admit making someone feel stupid has its use, especially when it's in front of a crowd. Gotta use that peer pressure to your advantage too.

And exactly when did the Russian civil war occur?

had to bathe pupper

no doubt

True, but you can always just keep repeating things
I find that approaching things from the libertarian angle helps greatly with this also talking about the Nayirah testimony in particular is extremely effective for building doubt about the US among Iraq vets in particular, most have seen the original video but not all of them know it was completely false, video related
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)

Also for the extra-patriotic ones that defend anything the US does, just casually ask them if they have seen the leaked blackwater videos and most of them wont fully sit through one that i have seen
youtube.com/watch?v=xm6hC2oW5P8

He suffered from blind patriotism and is probably suffering from the effects of seeing action and not yet realised he has been duped. Alternatively, he flew a desk in Iraq or Afghan and never saw action but his ego will not allow him to admit that. You handled it okay user, I think a lot of the guys that saw the hardcore shit realised that they were whores for the system and the heebs. And that they were fucking idiots for believing the seven eleven narrative. That the muslims are human garbage, but they are on the same tier as the human garbage that sent them there in the first place. I think a lot of troops know this but refuse to admit it publicly because war makes you do and say and act out horrific things that are incomprehensible to the average civvy on the street. So they either bullshit their own mind into thinking that they were doing their service, or they actually believe their own bullshit and deny any logical facts - i.e. denial. The soldier is always fucked over user. Handle him with kid gloves if he's your cousin… But if he hasn't been in combat, go redpill the fuckhead and give him shit for exaggerating. If he's been in combat, don't bother. He'll come around or has already and is in denial - not able to fully compute his thoughts, or is still working around his own thoughts and is saying this which he feels will make the normies think better of him… this could be due to insecurity or 2nd guessing, or perhaps just trying to adapt back into civvy life. They're not dumb user, they're just often delusional or have a fire burning inside and have to force themselves to act live human beings again. It's not easy. My best advice is to befriend him even more. Spend more time with him. Get into his headspace. Be gentle, be his pillar. This is IF and only IF he saw shit. Ask his buddies, sometimes the guys who went through the most shit talk the least, and the guys who talk the most, did jack fucking shit.

yep

I've seen this exact same OP before. It was at least last year, I think. Same image and same topic. Is it a template slide thread, have I slipped into a different universe, or is this just pure coincidence?

Threads get recycled sometimes, yeah. I can't remember that exact one appearing before though.

im not recycling, this is an actual conversation i had

I'm pretty sure muslims want to invade everything regardless of what kikes do. Kikes just want to kill of christians more than they do muslims, which is why they want muslims to come into the west.

Muslims are bad and violent. People who claim they would be docile if there wasn't an Israel are deluded.

The Taliban government of Afghanistan gave safe haven to Al-Qaeda. That's the one American Middle Eastern war I don't don't support in retrospect. It was a UN coalition too, not a war crime a la Iraq with Dubya.

FTFY

Fun fact: one of the main reasons Bill Clinton didnt recognize the Taliban as the legitimate government of Afghanistan in the 90s was that Jay Leno's nigger wife convinced him not to over muh wimmens rights
and feminists are actually proud of helping cause the afghan war
fathom.lib.uchicago.edu/1/777777190136/
Until that point the Taliban had even agreed to exchange certain AQ members and prisoners with the US and the entire war could have been avoided

He was right OP. The semites must be purged, regardless of diplomatic dynamics. You'll understand when you're older and you have learned more about the jews.

In that fictional world, i guess Holla Forums would be with the people of Gondor.
Boromir wanted to use "based jews" against themselves (ring = jews, gives you great power but betrays your people). Sauron is literally a kike boss. In that story, all of the fellow races united against a common enemy, and they win.

sage because offtopic

Please don't do this. You demean yourselves.

You should have asked him how he feels about letting all those savages, as he called them, into America and Europe after bombing them.

The Lord of the Rings contains some of the more potent archetypes and old beliefs of Europeans. It's hardly "pop culture."

It's certainly not as bad as harry potter, but don't do it regardless.

I generally agree, but if you're talking to normalfags, it's sometimes all you have to use. They don't have anything else.

The jews made Tolkien's aryan mythology into a cliche pop-culture trope because it was pro-European. His works never should have been adapted to film. Sage for off topic.

I never had a relative in the mid-east wars, so I can support Saddam if I want.

not dealing with Zogbots around here is next to impossible, so I don't go out very often.

You handled it ok, user. You won that argument as it was him who had to run away and hide behind sarcasm. That being said, your cousin is fucking retarded if he thinks fucking Afghanistan and the like would "attack eventually". Had America not involved itself in the Middle East, Islamic terrorism would never have become a thing. It'd remain isolated sectarian violence that occassionaly flares up there and only concerns the various muzzie groups. You should've also pointed out that USA has a hand in creating practically all the terror groups attacking USA.

You're not helping this clown by encouraging incompetence. He handled it like a retard. His cousin walked away feeling superior in his own retarded views and all this conversation did was validate them even more, instead of challenging him to think.

Nonsense. His cousin had to resort to non-arguments, meaning he was unable to actually defend his views. He hardly walked away feeling superior. The only thing OP should have done better was to give a similarly sarcastic reply rather than stutter

Civvy here but i feel as if thats the case most of the time.

I may not have seen combat but i know from experience and from observation that people who experience heavy trauma arent one to talk about it due to them not wanting to dwell on it or ruin others innocence.

Pol is not your personal blog. KYS