How does this video make you feel?

How does this video make you feel?

Will you admit that he's controlled opposition?
Will you admit that he's a Jew? His (((wife))) was a Jew.
Why are you supporting Jews?
Jews. jews. JEWS.

I find it sad that Jews have been the TARGET for YEARS but suddenly, Trump is President and so called "skeptics" and (((conspiracy theorists))) are a joke now, once again? Nah. We're not a joke.
Plebbit faggots are trying SO FUCKING HARD to not see reality, which is that Jews control our "reality".
We're painted on the left-right paradigm.
Loving what's happening.

All you faggots are literally getting MKULTRA'd and you don't even realize it.
OWNED. (not an old meme)

Sad.

Have you even listened to what low/high frequency mind kontrol shit is playing? Popular music at least? Hmm …

I'm not clicking this or getting suggestions on youtube for more of this.

Go to hell, Alex

Implying anyone on Holla Forums doubts that he's control opposition. This was put to rest literally years agi

To be honest, I don't know anymore.

Why are they trying to astroturf this shit board?
Don't they know it's dead?
Hmm …
The only thing that makes sense is that the news breaks out here then some faggot posts on 4chan and it goes plebbit then on and on …
Why?
I got some 5-10 yr old Reddit accounts if you want to buy.
Digg too.
And Fark.
And on SA.
And on other shit.

HMU.

M0lo42

Are you one of those fags who think Holla Forums identifies as "altright" and that we worship ecelebs like Richard Spencer and evidently Alex Jones? Rookie mistake buddy. Now go somewhere without an Internet connection.

Are you seriously trying to (((one up))) me? Cmon bruh. Look. Holla Forums is getting spammed as shit atm, not only 8ch. Stop.

You could not be a more obvious outsider even if you tried
LURK MOAR SHILL

This. I definitely liked Bill Hicks more when he was doing comedy instead of conspiracy shows.

This isn't reddit you fucking mongloid faggot.

sage

We already knew all of that.

Who's "WE"???

i won't watch it.
and i never had a doubt about it anyway.

David Duke interview annihilation. Jones dressed as the joker and acting like a plug. Once you see those two videos you will never entertain the thought of watching this cretin ever again.

no shit.

Lurk moar and you'd figure out a lot about what most of Holla Forums thinks about a variety of topics.
Don't bang your spoon on your highchair and demand to be spoonfed.

kek

You do realize that if you have a youtube/google account you are identified. There is no way to create a jewtube/gmail account without being identified.

If this is successful, humanity is doomed.
Because we'd all become the puppets of observers.

You know that Bill Hicks was a massive influence for the original "alternative nation" in the 90's right?

The like appearance to Alex is both uncanny and frightening. Makes it look totally like MKULTRA for both movements.

Take your thirty year old FUD and concern trolling bullshit elsewhere, kikelet.