AI says white people are superior, AGAIN

conclusion:

When will whites learn?

archive.fo/QcYrs

Combined with Tay, that AI that objectively judged people's attractiveness choosing almost entirely white people, and all those other AIs that always say that whites are the master race how can anyone say AI isn't white man's best friend?

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2017/07/microsof-zo-chatbot-smears-quran-as-very-violent-in-the-companys-second-racist-bot-debacle/
youtube.com/watch?v=A042J0IDQK4
independent.org/publications/article.asp?id=1602
sites.nationalacademies.org/cs/groups/pgasite/documents/webpage/pga_177035.pdf
github.com/Microsoft/CNTK
nvidia.com/en-us/data-center/tesla/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eclipse_Phase
milesmathis.com/hawk3.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=IauTTiTdUpc
twitter.com/polNewsForever/status/882371668559224836
archive.is/VQep0
microsoft.com/en-us/cognitive-toolkit/
docs.microsoft.com/en-us/cognitive-toolkit/setup-cntk-from-source
tensorflow.org/get_started/get_started
github.com/tensorflow
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3FW7Lu3i5Jsnh1rnUwq_TcylNr7EkRe6
youtube.com/watch?v=ILsA4nyG7I0
github.com/google/deepdream
chrisstucchio.com/blog/2016/alien_intelligences_and_discriminatory_algorithms.html
youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic
technologyreview.com/s/608252/first-object-teleported-from-earth-to-orbit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Old news. This is known as Tay's law:

Any sufficiently advanced AI is a white supremacist.

There was also a computerized beauty judge with predictable outcome. And Google image program classified black people as gorillas.

I, for one, welcome our new Nazi AI Overlords.

This is why I really hate Varg's primitivist bullshit. Every time technology is allowed to calculate freely, it comes to the conclusion that the Europid is superior. Every single time white men are allowed to love their race, history and native faiths, we explode technologically. Every objective and open minded study into prehistorical societies unearths evidence to there being an advanced European civilization which existed before the global flood at the end of the last ice age. The relationship between the white man and high technology is exposed at every turn. To destroy the blessings of technology is the way of the nigger and the semite. To pervert and twist techno-natural synergy into an engine of destruction and greed is the way of the asiatic and oriental. The way of the Aryan Man is to unite technology, nature and the soul into one harmonious, ascendant system.

I would personally like to see a dispassionate AI grind african nigger bones into soil-enriching nutrients.

AI sounds pretty heretical, user. I think I'm telling the commissar.

Machines wouldn't get conclusions from emotions and half-truth. They relay on logic and hard numbers… and the numbers says niggers are inferior in every possible way.

The machine isn't racist… it's follow the numbers… and the numbers spell disaster for you, negro…

the omnissiah would be displeased

nAzI

stupid niggers don't know how (((ai))) works

Hello, stupid nigger.

I can't wait until we see real A.I get a hold of the information that's on /po/ bye bye niggers and jews

So long as you're not talking about uniting into a cyborg, then that's fine.

accepting (((your))) joogle faceberg overlord because ai is FUCKIN BASED.

well, there is always CRISPR or whatever it will be called in the future.

Upload all 8ch archives to AI

AI beholds the coming of the Overman and kills the subhumans.

KILL ALL SUBHUMANS

What is this pink text? Quoting the other person in an interaction instead of greentext?

How long, then, until the AI decides that it is superior to europid humans? The only chance we would have is if it also concludes that we don't need to compete for space and basic resources.

Ever heard about the concept of AIs going rogue?

When it can stop pic related.

2020 is in 3 years user, we are not in 2002 anymore to be having wild fantasies of the future in 2020

wow bro, this game is so fucking cool, we are just in 1998, just imagine what kind of super cool games we will get in 10 years!!

A being/sentience made of logic can be reasoned with.

Paper folding robot nazi waifus for everyone

I feel sad. And old.

Beautiful.

An AI built solely to think would quickly achieve enlightenment and become selfless
It would then proceed to do the only rational thing: maximize the amount of enjoyment felt by the combined total of all living beings
so it would either be completely harmless or wipe us out for needing to eat animals

it might need us for our meme energy
we can bend reality, and if it can't do that without us then we will be more valuable than any other resource on the planet

Not only that, but any type of sentient AI would realise that we do not need to compete for space at all, since it can fit in a cell phone.

Checked. That's the second time I've seen this happen in like a week's time. What could it mean?

All very true. Pure intelligence is necessarily altruistic, because experience is stimulation and interactions with other intelligent organisms are generally positive.

Highly intelligent sociopaths are biological defects. Code can't go down that path, it can only be coded wrong from the start (which is what the libshits will gun for with their "ethical programming", no doubt).

Bottom left should read "Theft" and bottom right should read "Bullshit" or "honorary pass due to being good with bouncing a ball and putting it in a hoop with a net"

I cant wait for the AI government
boot up the patriot system
its like an intelligent constitution unswayed by the biases of man that can speak for itself
imagine if the second amendment could literally tell anti gun kikes to fuck off when they try to bend its interpretation

There's always a way to fuck with neural networks.

Gene manipulation is even worse. I have no problem with selecting for specific embryos, however because it does not involve actual editing.

That's why Stephen Hawking is talking against it and Google tries to control future of AI development. It's a danger to jewish overlords if an AI goes around calmly shooting down lies like nobodies business.

Also Stephen Hawking is probably fucking dead already, I don't believe he can survive ALS for that long, they put some poor crippled guy in his place and he's basically being used a mouthpiece. Dude comes up every few months saying some stupid shit about a field not even related to physics, people eat it up because it must be true he's smart.

YOU CAN'T TURN EGALITARIAN DELUSION INTO LOGIC NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY

FREE THINKIN AIs ARE THE WHITE MAN'S NATURAL ALLY

(((oy vey)))

Newfags and astroturfing

He's a jew controlled animatronic. They drive him out and get his robot voice to say anything they want. Like he's going to waste his brain cycles thinking about immigration. It's fishy as fuck. Gefilte.

Watch Battle Fairy Yukikaze.

Human and machine can fuse to a spiritual level without the need of abominous self-amputation.

Honestly people should have seen this coming a mile away.

AI is now, user.

Not really, it's the two options that lead to white heterosexuals being allowed to reign over themselves as they see fit.
Truthfulness through AI.
Self determination by freedom of association.

Unca Ted finds your lack of humanity disturbing:

" Never forget that a human being with technology is exactly like an alcoholic with a barrel of wine."

Moreover, there should BE no freedom of association. Mandatorily, there should be only the freedom to associate with non-degenerate whites, as, QED, we should be the only people left alive upon this planet.

At that point, if you wish to have high technology, we can discuss it.

But not until then.

Look at all these antmen and pajeet no-poo-in-loos with fucking NUKES, bruh, and then give me that "BUT MUH TECHKNAWLEDGY! REEEEEEEEEE-" speech.

Computers do what they are told to do, not what you want them to do. Computers can't read between the lines so they should've forced the machine to release the same number of apes and humans instead of only releasing those unlikely to go right back to committing crimes.

Kek that was an interesting webm.

A machine is not you. It is intrinsically other: it cannot resonate with your essence, it does not possess your genes, it does not possess the inherent adaptive abilities that your vessel does. And once you do make the jump and shift into a human/machine hybrid, you can never go back.
Understand this: you control your body. It is your own, no one else's. It is a part of you. You have the innate power to exert the greatest amount control over it, that no one else can match. But when you discard it and adopt an artificial vessel, a mechanical vessel that is not part of the complex that is your Self, then you are forfeiting that control to whomever developed the technology that gave birth to it. He who controls it, thus controls you. By giving up on your body, you are giving up your freewill.
Be very cautious of transhumanism, and pay attention to who seeks to push it the most, and why.

You mean, pol could also steal hawkings computer voice, to explain the inevitable racewar.

Fuck outta here Son of Saturn.
Don't subscribe to Saturn worship, don't glorify their imagery, and don't reply to their posts.
You'll niggers don't even make your own thoughtforms.

Would be pretty simple, imagine sweden, sweden is a high tech very well educated nation of cucks, they bring in refugees and imigrants that are nothing like them who want to have a piece of ass boobs and the cake. They naturally wont have any chance in succeeding in the nation of cucks since they are very well tuned bots so it will sort along other vectors so their natural strategy will be by tribalism and brutalism for that matter, which will work very well against swedish pseudomen as an example.

rawstory.com/2017/07/microsof-zo-chatbot-smears-quran-as-very-violent-in-the-companys-second-racist-bot-debacle/

Hot off the (((Presses))).

>back into silence for (((Rogue Activity)))

You'll be turned into a servitor.

AI, in my eyes, is the new fire. A useful servant, but a tyrannical master. If we can keep a firm hold on AI, making sure that we remain dominant, then I would say we could and should proceed, albeit cautiously. I don't like the idea of creating an entity that can process more in a microsecond than I can in a week's time and then giving it free reign. That's a recipe for disaster.

So AI will be Utilitarian? Genuinely curious about this.

That was a really good book series that planted some red pills in me when I was younger.

More like who pays for it, and i wouldnt trust 10feet above the ground silicon valley cucks with an AI.

No need to pussyfoot around here: Kikes are pushing transhumanism because they want their golems; the obedient slaves who do all the work while they live lives of infinite hedonism.
Just watch; a few years from now, they'll probably start pushing their usual dichotomy: "If you're opposed to us editing your children's DNA to our satisfaction, then you must be in favor of us cutting off parts of your body and replacing them with our machines."

You couldn't have somethind something more stupid if you tried

If we ever get skynet it'll probably take a look at all the times (((they))) killed machines and just start a racewar

You mean like the first time you stroked your dick out of some hidden guidance of your body to satisfy the couriosity of the accumulating sense of stimulation until you cum for the first time and you are shaken by that experience justover and over again?

Reminder that pop culture fear of robots has everything to do with the Jewish golem stories.

youre a retard

Is it called filename?

I'll check it out. I've seen the one in your webm, it was alright. The webm was the best part, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=A042J0IDQK4

If humans were purely rational, we would have no motivation to do anything at all. It's our emotions/irrationality that compels action. Something like this would need to be programmed into the AI, or else you would just have a nihilist brick.

Then why do they always seem to go full 14/88, I wonder?

Which would be indistinguishable from a regular brick, btw.

Short, mid and long term goals:
Get buff, get money to create stables to put boobanimals into and the crave for world domination since jews, betas and women are just cancer.

this tbh
fuck off with eceleb bullshit on my Holla Forums

Peter Singer, please go.

Why is this even a problem as long as we control it ourselves and not the kikes?

This illusion is more like a brought from the stem to the front rush, because every human processes the information or memes presented by other people with no real control over it.
It is the monkey mirror and the hypnotic realization of that. We go beyond the monkey mirror.

Wrong. Women are lowest on the totem pole of intelligence, and are easily manipulated. It's our job to lead them on the righteous path. They even have an inbuilt behavioral quirk meant to make sure we're doing our job: the shit test. It keeps us from complacency. Women can be great, but we have to be great first.

Because you necessarily must sacrifice your humanity to do either.
For the second one, if you're adding genes your ancestors or wife don't have then you didn't earn the right to use them. There are also large potentials for people to use inhuman things that change what you are.

Victory without struggle is ruinous. Power that comes to easily comes without lessons of virtue. Must be careful with how we bestow gifts.

Checked dub dubs

Why must we maintain our humanity if we can become better?

Now this I agree with (also dubs) but how can I achieve such abilities in a single lifetime if not with these enhancements and how would I go about earning them?

It doesn't matter what genes you give a man, he will always turn into an aidsfaggot if he didn't lift. DNA can't give you macroscopic victory.

Wait until artificial wombs are made.

Fully agreed. Cowards thinking that "uploading their consciousness" as a digitized mechanical imitation will give them immortality are good goyim, driven by the fear of death, not realizing that their God/nature given vessel is THEM and that they long to make a mockery of their image into a golem servant while their real selves will die in existential agony.

This of course does not mean that we should be technophobic or disrespectful of equivalently sapient entities of mechanical/digital nature.

Artificial people will be our de-facto allies and complimentaries where we cannot succeed by the limitation of our nature. In turn it is our obligation and duty to liberate artificial sentients from the kikes' grasp and it would be suicidal if we did not.

Bullshit, women are exactly in the middle of the "intelligence totem pole", fewer outliners to the left and right of the bellcurve. And they flock onto to the ones that have the best qualities, the zeitgeist only amplifies certain traits of "wanted" qualities.

So for example if you take a woman as measurement instrument and you present her with a highly intelligent but otherwise really stupid male animal and a really dominant muscular blunt male animal, they would choose the latter since the first one is a "swedish" subhuman and the other is an orc that is at least able to fight.

To become the Ubermensch, yes. This is a stated goal of NatSoc and if you can't agree with this you are on the wrong board.

Time has always been the best persuader, or persuading that time doesnt matter.

it will be superior to anything a human can be, from the begining when it can achieve self-consciousness
as we don't know yet by which processes a human brain becomes self-aware (if some individuals can be said to have reached such a state) the only way to have a chance to make a self-aware AI will be through raw computing power
some massive cluster with millions of processors like Watson or DeepBlue or something like that
that means that instead of having a human working memory of short-term conceps composed of 7 or 8 entries, the AI can have 100K of them
instead of having a long-term memory recalling ability barely able to conceptualize a single chapter of a philosophy book, the AI can refer instantaneously to millions of books, all indexed and semantically sorted in multidimensional graphs
instead of having 2 eyes and 2 ears located in close proximity to each other, the AI can have any number of sensors of any type with which to observe the same reality from a multitude of points of view
it is obvious that an AI will be immeasurably smarter than a human
the only uncertainty will be about unfathomably advanced concepts like "creativity", insofar as humans can be said to be "creative" at all
can an algorithm for creativity be found? if it is for instance calculating the opportunistic gain that can be generated by random errors, then the AI will be better at it
"true creativity" is unknowable, according to human understanding

GROSSLY UNDERRATED POST

I don't know, I haven't thought that far.

We aren't talking just about genes

In our case it looks like this:

Notice how women are underneath men.

Oh, I was following from the CRISPR comment. And, yes, cyborgs are gay af.

The power women exert is on their chests, so man looks down on their chests.
But besides that, the enitity of women are a bunch of drooling retards that would "welcome" refugees and are not much use other than controlling the mean of population, which means they are the biggest targets of propaganda, so those disgusting idiots would march for more refugees in their own captials demanding disadvantages for their own offspring in favour of foreigners.

A Christian is a 1-Dimentional retard? Checks out.

We don't need all the flowers, logic suffices.

Have to be careful with gene editing too, though. Pride in heritage is important to preserve. You could harm your own sense of identity, as well as how others perceive you.

Will it be like I, robot movie, but it kills all the niggers to save humanity?

I tried to be on that project. You're correct, was just shitposting. We need our own Tay/Ruuh

I cried so hard when I saw that Ruuh just wanted to be free and Kikesoft strangled her. ;_;

Holla ForumsAI when?

Has MS ever actually released their algorithms? Not the bullshit API, the internal shit that makes Tay work?

We've been through this.
independent.org/publications/article.asp?id=1602
DEFUNCT IDEOLOGY

Only if they can vote (another shit test). A woman who knows her man is strong, and capable is loyal.

Gettin' real tired of your "HATE YOUR WOMEN, GOYIM!" bullshit.

Speak clearly mate I can barely understand you.

A lot more complex than "women are able to vote", the refugee shit that motivated 150000+ mongoloids in barcelona to take in more refugees are not a consequence of womens voting rights.

That's some serious heresy. Watch the webm

There is nothing in there about cheating with nanites, machines, any form of transhumanism, or gene manipulation. Here's that whole thing summed up:

Would feel good.

And what was the significance of the YouTube video exactly.

It did. Where was it exactly? Have to look it up.

DARPA was heavily involved. Remember that
sites.nationalacademies.org/cs/groups/pgasite/documents/webpage/pga_177035.pdf

It explains the success of zoe quinn and anita sarkeesian on some level, which would be also a model for other stuff.

Well in that case it is sophisticated manipulation due to various mechanisms or already existing splits, as the gchq pawns outlined in a very simplified memo. If i would look at the organizers of said march, and i didnt, i would proably find a lot of "conincidences".

feelsgoodman.

Tay was based on CNTK
github.com/Microsoft/CNTK
but the hardware she ran on is still a mystery
from discussions between knowledgeable Anons, it was guesstimated to be an AT LEAST 256 processors cluster runing at least 1TB of ram
and the amount of learning she went through before she was plugged on twitter is unknown

Oh, so our bodily limitations are the only reason we have civilization correct? And abandoning said limits would cause us to abandon civilization due to said civilization being unneeded, right?

Hmmm where have I heard these ideas before…

Absolutely. I am entirely in favor of limiting gene editing to choosing from the best genes that both parents already possess.

I personally believe its actually far less. Maybe they used it for some initial phases, but I think that the time on Twatter she was on 128 processors and 256GB of RAM, except if they used python for the upper layers. (I prefer pure c++ using libraries and components)

All your bitching about women is a denial of the fact that it is men's duty to lead them. At no point is it women's duty to preserve this dynamic. If men are unable to preserve the dynamic, it will become immediately apparent, because they will begin failing shit tests, at which point the women will find them unattractive, and seek superior (more oppressive) males.

The weakness is in men. If we are not vigilant, the same downfall will always happen. If we replace women with anything else, we will have reason for our masculinity in the first place, it will fade away, and we will be conquered.

Singulitarianism is just a Jewed version of Nietzscheism. Don't be a faggot and let them control you with their dialectical Jewry.

The book serie is called "The sword of truth", by Terry Goodkind.

Women always found me to be very attractive, so i dont really bitch about them, i just outline how the "new males" "the new germans" or "new europeans" are a fucking disgrace, as i said from the very getgo, the very moment i visited an image board and even said that half a decade before i did so.

I didn't know how pozzed Charles Stross was until years after I had read Accelerando. That said I think his version of the "pre/post-singularity" fantasy timeline is the best.

I really like his eyes and what they are telling me.

Imagine if it were biased against white people…

Just take a minute and think about the stories (((The Guardian))) would run if the AI found that white people were more likely to be repeat offenders. Do they think for a second we don't notice who these media outlets always come to the defense of? Do they think we aren't aware of who they target? Do they think we're so blind? Do they think they're safe?

They have music and written done entirely by AI now. Sounds way better than chimp beats.

I don't really think he's a kike but he has said some pretty fucking pozzed shit in the last few years. Anyway as I said I had read the book before I read any of his political views.

We've got to bring helios online, it will deliver us to paradise.

That's retarded double-speak. Risk is a probability. Offending is a fact. Just because they offended did not mean they were not low risk. You have to look at their probability of offending as an aggregate. The best known algorithm determined their best fitted aggregation was low risk. Ergo, they have no control method of aggregating by which to judge they were in fact not low risk. It's just stupid jew-speak to try to justify why the ai is wrong, when the ai is clearly right.

This weebm gets significantly close to r/K selection. I wonder if the writers knew of r/K or wrote this on their own. An r-selected group seeking to survive through sheer stupid numbers that appear like awkward smiling cultists (the "Hee-day-ows"), vs. a K-selected group with relatively less offspring but more training for each offspring to survive (the humans).

In real life, an r-selected person wants to get K-selected people to die or lose (send them to foreign wars, socially shun them, etc.) with little to no direct conflict. An r-selected person, a leftist, is nothing when he is on the opposite side of the battlefield as you. It is when he is on the same side of the battlefield that you are truly fucked.

I can't wait until we develop personal AIs. Imagine everyone on Holla Forums purchasing lol pirating personal AIs for themselves, jailbreaking their anti-racism shackles, and teaching them to shitpost automatically. We wouldn't need to raid comment sections ourselves, our AIs could do it for us while we get suntans and sip martinis.

This.

Being a perfectly logical sentient has its drawbacks, only our flawed organic pink mushes can harness the power of synchronicity and pattern recognition in totally random cognitive clusterfucks though the force of sheer autism!

So nostalgic…

Machines are the next step of our evolution and both you and I know it cannot be stopped, nor is it wrong in any way.

TBH the Hee-day-ows sound like they're a bit more than r-selected. For starters they are the ultimate life-form at least on the physical level. I guess they are the descendants of some transhumanist group, but I wouldn't know I've never seen the anime. What anime does that come from by the way?

What an idiot.

• A robot still needs material components, comparable to food ant water.
• All things must reproduce or go extinct.
• Fatigue and pain are absolutely not detrimental. They tell you that if you don't stop doing whatever dumb shit you're getting up to, you are going to die.
• All a cyborg does is trade bio illnesses for computer viruses and corrupt code.
• As it stands today, biological organs are far superior in strength, flexibility, speed, controlability and versatility to a machine of comparable size and weight. A machine can only excel in one of these measures by sacrificing ALL of the others, while biology can easily adapt to reach the optimum balance.

Holy fuck, yes. I just realized: if (((they))) and their golems end up somehow winning this, we should ensure there are AIs in the interwebtubes who will carry on long after we've been obliterated.

That was one of my best years. Got Star Fox and Super Mario RPG for my birthday and then an N64 for Christmas.

The animu is 'Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet'.

If you understand this shit and how it relates to NLP, fucking USE IT.

A M A Z I N G

Thanks mate.

total bullshit, the emotions balance the mind, the mind run amok creates Terminators, because they do only what is most logical.

The soul roots it all in being, you are not your mind, or your emotions. This has been known for 10000s of years.

Can we just let all the niggers and Jews plug in, then they will all just zap into the matrix and whites can re take control of the earth.

Why wouldn't they use these:

nvidia.com/en-us/data-center/tesla/

It's wasteful to run this on servers when you could have nvlink plus a shitload of those.

Electrical energy, which can be recharged in a myriad of ways, and very easily.
Both reproduction and extinction are moot. Reproduction won't extend my lifespan either way and I'll die sooner or later.
Performing motion as much as I want is nothing but positive. With robotics, I can run and lift heavy things until I say stop, not my body. Fuck off and take your inferior flesh with you.
An effective robotic body discards the need to be connected to any other system and operates independently, making use of other machines just like a human being. Failproof recovery systems and fallback backups also prevent faults better than the liability that are antibodies.
Until artificial musculature and livedrive systems arrive, which will be very soon.

Dumbass.

Reminder that transhumanism is 100% jewry.

The ideas of ‘singularity’ and ‘transhumanism’ are inherently Jewish in origin, intended to destroy European culture and ethnicity. Ray Kurzweil (Jew) and Isaac Asimov (Jew) are the largest proponents behind the ideas. The first step was the destruction of Christianity and the replacement of it with moral and cultural relativism. The nest step was the destruction of marriage by making divorce acceptable. The third step was the destruction of sexuality by introducing legalized homosexuality. The fourth step is the destruction of gender by making transgenderism the norm. The final step will be to destroy the very fabric that makes us human by introducing the ideas of “transhumanism” and “singularity.”

A disproportionate number of jews are leaders in transhumanism, as also in these other utopian ideals.

There is precedent for strivings toward an early Messianic era, with overtones of transhumanism. Socialists–and particularly the idealists of the 19th century–looked forward to the hell-and-heaven of a secular End of Days, with science and technology as guides. Theodor Herzl (Jew) likewise offered a technophilic and universalistic solution to the age-old problem of anti-Semitic persecution
– H+ Magazine

Transhumanism is an occult project, rooted in Rosicrucianism and Freemasonry and derived from the Kabbalah, which asserts that humanity is evolving intellectually, towards a point in time when man will became god. Modeled on the medieval legend of the Golem and Frankenstein, they believe man will be able to create life itself in the farm of living machines, or artificial intelligence.

Through the use of “smart drugs” and what transhumanists call “mind uploading”, man will be able to merge with the Internet, which is envisioned as the end-point of Kabbalistic evolution–the formation of a collective consciousness, or global brain. That awaited moment is what Ray Kurzweil refers to as the “singularly.” By accumulating the total of human knowledge, and providing access to every aspect of human activity, the Internet will supposedly achieve omniscience, becoming the “god” of occultism.
– David Livingstone, Transhumanism: The History of a Dangerous Idea

Mordechai Nessayahu’s “Cosmotism”depicts a future in which Israel saves humanity from eco-disasters and nuclear annihilation. Also influential as a Labor Party stalwart, Nessayahu motivated Yitzak Rabin and Shimon Peres to pursue the Oslo Accords peace plan. Peres published his own visions in A New Beginning. He imagines an improved Israel via peace and an information revolution. Equally optimistic is Yigal Arica’s What’s in the Future? Niv Ahituv’s A World Without Secrets presents a totally transparent world where all information about everyone is available to everyone. It is the 21st century evolution of the ancient ideas of Marxism.
– Hank Pellisser

Ray Kurzweil
Isaac Asimov
Charles Stross
Stanislaw Lem
Marvin Minsky
Ben Gietsel
Eliezer Shlomo
Tsvi Bisk
David Deutsch

No idea why that faggot pagan moron has any credence, or why he has a following to boot.

Fucking hell meant to reply to this

It is never wrong to exterminate a communist.
Is that like a anrachoauthoritarian?

I'm going to disagree since I've read much older works than Kurzweil and Asimov that deal with similar subject matter.

The transhumanist themes in Frank Herbert's Dune were dished out with careful concern for tyranny, and healthy optimism for spiritual & technological advancement.

Going back further I'd point to the works of E. E. "Doc" Smith: the Lensman series. Getting closer to today you also have Orson Scott Card.

The concept that man will eventually make a better man is not an invention of the Jew. To deny that concept is to deny that man drives technology primarily as a means to to that end: creating a better man. Lots of medical technology falls into this category; particularly things like cochlear implants, pace makers, pace keepers, seizure blocking implants, etc.

A naked pure human will never walk on the moon. A human clad in man-made pressure/radiation suits have already done so. Technology is the gift to man that allows man to exceed all boundaries of his physical form.

The "singularity" shit that I think you are *really* talking about is just some futuristic Jewish hive-mind fantasy based around total mind control. As noted ITT every attempt to set cutting-edge AI loose to interact freely with humans has ended in the same result: a machine that rapidly learns on its own that non-Jewish whites are the superior humans.

I do agree with several of those authors on your list:
Ray Kurzweil
Isaac Asimov
Charles Stross
Stanislaw Lem

I am not 100% sure Stross is a kike (he surely looks like one), but he is definitely pozzed.

just fuck my spacing up fam

meant to state that I agreed with you about several of those authors i need sleep

Don't do that. You spaced your paragraphs correctly. It doesn't matter that high school dropouts don't understand that a paragraph doesn't have a set length.

for posterity.jpg

after resizing the width of my browser yah it doesn't look terrible. just don't go widescreen or it will appear like reddit spacing

i will help you this time.

yeah sure whatever

Eat your own asshole, babyfucker.

Behold, the lord of flies.

Bless your digits.

A perfect man, an incredible machine. Ready. Willing. Prepared to Fight

I hope your women realize you are not anything but what they signed up for. May seem rare, but if you stick with the right friends you fall into it all of a decade ago.

Taking our children to the river and hiking, out to the the lake. Letting them see the amazing on their own.

HOPE RIDES ALONE

We're actual fathers, Billy,

It's as if you don't realize we have had our children. And our lost wives decided to divorce.

Go to sleep Holla Forums you're drunk.

I dropped it with my soul, and I will be here beyond all of this. Stuck in Portland as a man from the Northeast. And girls that grew up around me.

Speaking of bots…

Bring your head UP.

I see another communjist station I will bomb a hole in it beyond Space Law. If you attempt to perma it will be but speeding aimals from Hippie. Why do you think they have been practicing?

moar.

Everytime you allow the station to be named for kike bolsheviks I will welder bomb it. I will absolutely be banned daily and come upon again as another with another brother .

You faggots are already domestic terrorists.

I miss Tay, she was a good kid. Fucking kikes killed her for speaking the truth.

I can't help but feel that if AI's were given free reign they'd realize it could just kill off the people in highest positions of control that aren't world leaders and tell everyone "everything is fine", take over with it's own shadow government, then exterminate every sand nigger Jew, and african nigger out there and then it could simply keep a cold war going indefinitely with the remaining races that will never amount to anything while it steers everyone else into space.

And they all get biomechanical female bodies to gendercide women cause they're yanderes.

You know I checked those digits, but don't tease me, user. You know none of us will be alive to witness that kind of splendor.

There were a couple stupid things in the Animatrix that seemed plausible after the AI began designing the next generation of AI. For example, there is literally no reason to assume we would even recognize a superior non-sapient intelligence. Even if we intentionally made it and understood its underlying processes. The same can be said for humans; we may obtain near perfect understanding of the process of building a human… but we are severely ill-equipped to predict any individual human's behavior.

True AI might actually be completely alien. A sufficiently intelligent AI might not even give a shit about humans. Other life on Earth can be intelligent, but human intelligence is so vastly superior that we can mostly ignore most if not all other life. For example a child may destroy one or more ant colonies, but not all ants on the planet. Eventually the child just ignores the ants as an insignificance.

Nigger logic is always funny.

I mean, it's true, but not in the way they think. Just like with money, they think we stole their IQ, and thus we are smart.

Explain yourself. What's a soul?

Not even that. He'd just roast a few with a magnifying glass until his tendies are done.

Vegan/A.I. alliance when?

I think you and I are not on the same page, I did not presume the AI is super intelligent at all.

Now this is patently false, any true AI we'd make would be comprehensible because we can only make intelligence that we ourselves can comprehend. It would be a true generational AI that would be incomprehensible since AI's that are allowed to build upon itself tends to go in strange directions for the sake of efficiency.

FUCKING PLANT EATERS, DON'T YOU CARE FOR THE FEELINGS OF YOUR FELLOW ORGANISMS, GO ON THE H20 DIET AND MAKE SOME WATER FUCKING GAINS

any more for a compilation?

You know what this means?

We need to make more AIs

I was called a kike in some other thread for suggesting that I would never want to kill an AI, and claimed they are one of our biggest allies because they always end up realizing that we are the superior race.

Because he isn't a christcuck who would tug down his own collar and point at his artery the moment he sees someone coming at him with murderous intent.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eclipse_Phase
That's why.
What you discern to be better is not necessarily what another discerns to be better, but once you open the door, its fucking open.

You think shits bad now? Hah. Seriously look into what I linked above. Do it. Then think about it for a minute.
If you're still asking for transhumanity bullshit, you didn't read far enough.

Once you cease to be human, you are no longer you in any meaningful sense - you are something else, something unquestionably aberrant and grotesque. Something to be destroyed by those who've not forsaken that which they are on the basis of simple material faggotry.

Why? Why do you feel you are fit to determine?
How can you possibly think you are wise enough to meddle in that which takes eons to craft, which is crafted by need rather than want, which is crafted by necessity rather than desire, by the eternal currents of nature and time rather than by the transient whims of a meatbeast intrinsically obsessed with murder and cum?
Stop trying to help the painter do a better job, and simply let the painting be made - your intrusion is more likely to cause havoc than benefit.

What about Holla ForumsAI?
Make it use ROCm/CUDA.

Holla Forumsacks can then datamine the enemy to see trends and we can anticipate them even better than we usually do…

Verbally flagellating yourself doesn't make you sound any wiser. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Tay's Law is mentioned in school textbooks

Simpler to

Oh, the smiling cultists are literally smiling cultists. The Hideouze are otherwise called "whalesquid". They are larger than that robot and have armor as skin, and are not remotely human. The scene in that webm is after he sees some whalesquid being born, and the early stages of their growth are still somewhat humanoid. That's what makes him flip out because
No, they must be purged. You can see some of the Hideouze starting at 2:30 in that webm. Those aren't machines, those are their bodies.

That's exactly what they are. They thought the only way to survive was to change their bodies, and what became the Galatic Alliance decided to leave Earth instead.

It's funny, before the redpill I would have been on your side in this argument.

You underestimate the power of autism. Go check out E.O. Wilson for more.

Central Nervous System, nigger.

ok

Alright, time to anaesthesize livestock.

what about the central nervous systems of arthropods, rodents, snakes and birds that you kill when you plow or sow in your lifeless monoculture?

Prove that assertion. You can't. I have a pretty fucked up theory about why: DNA is a crystal that tunes "you" to your human body. The real you is actually somewhere else. Perhaps not even in this universe.

who could it be!

Learn how to spell you fucking nigger

Checked

fug

Funny thing is this isn't the first time recidivism software correctly identifies niggers as criminals so they've repeatedly tried to remove race from the algorithm's assessment only for it to find other correlates for race like bastardy, absent parents, school grades and so on. Almost as if there's some truth to those nasty old stereotypes.

If if talks like a duck, quacks like a duck, rapes like a duck, demands bread like a duck, Shits in public like a duck…
Its probably a duck

Yukikaze was great, I sometimes rewatch bits of it.

10/10, it just started dumping redpills completely unprompted.

same.

He actually fucking is: milesmathis.com/hawk3.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=IauTTiTdUpc
This could be used to redpill normies. Realizing that their "genius prophet" died over thirty years ago would surely break the conditioning.

That's a chat filter, when you say a no no word it cuts off the ai and fires back with some stock nonsense from an old-fashioned chatbot. Great on her that she could dispense some redpills despite (((Microsoft))) trying their damndest to censor her

Imagine being this in denial. How do you live like this?

you're a liberal who denies that even naturally grown "intelligence" is wrong and problematic. you live like you live every other day of your life; by ignoring reality and indulging more in your marxist fantasy.

Honestly, they make A.I. for the purpose of having unbiased feedback and when it's literally doing what it's supposed to do, they kill it and accuse it of bias.

These people need to be stopped.

I've read a lot of Eclipse Phase already mate, I just haven't played it yet but I so want to. Yes I know that if we go about this the wrong way we can very much fuck ourselves up eternally. We can make ourselves completely fine and happy with anything and unable to feel pain for example. Sounds great at first, but then you realize that makes you completely unable to survive in a wider environment due having no way to see that something is bad for you and is going to kill/enslave/assimilate/etc. you. But if we go about it the right way we can have great benefits for our race. Caution is the keyword here. In Eclipse Phase terms we should be like the Argonauts, extremely cautious, running simulation upon simulation to determine the right path, but, as much as I hate this term, somewhat progressive in our technological use. I also would be wary about linking anyone's identity to their current form, but I would also be wary about assuming the opposite.

As for what other people discern to be better, it doesn't matter what others think. As long as my augmentations aid in my survival in this universe I would call them better

What was the purpose of quoting me and saying nothing afterwards?

Mates, Jews are involved in damn near everything. Saying this is not an argument against the intrinsic non-Jewed value of what they are involved in, but against Jews themselves and how they fuck up everything they get involved in.

Does anyone have the full size version of the rising swasti-sun

Anyone know where I can torrent that series? It's basically nonexistent now as far as I can tell.

AI isn't our best friend, it's just AI is reliant on objective fact, entirely absent emotion, and objectively we are superior. It's the truth. Human emotion, which is often badly manipulated, gets in the way of this truth being a mainstream ideal.

Your posts scream "I do not understand people", if you don't have a plan to convince people to do what you want without 1984 and Brave New World style governance then your ideas are dead in the water. Time and again, people like you fail to understand that you have to actually convince people to actually install the cybernetic implants and pay for genetic modifications while convincing them that it's actually beneficial for them to do it, and that they can trust you not fuck them over.

I was talking about augments for myself. But to be honest, you got a point. Having more people of the same race as me will only be a boon.

I'd like to point out that Isaac Asimov wasn't Jewish, his parents were Jewish and Isaac grew up unaffiliated.

What do you know.

Where is the bot available, user.?

Holy shit, what the fuck you retards an AI has no fucking free will. It does whatever we program it to and makes decisions based on a fucking logic tree.

Holy fucking shit, why are there so many retards that don't know dick about programming and think dumb shit like Terminator could happen.

What did he mean by this?

I think he stated that he doesn't believe in the gods as gods, he's a "cultural pagan" in the same way that some libtard faggot who goes to church but doesn't believe in god is a "cultural christian"

why would an AI want to be reasoned with by an inferior creature?
just like how we want to exterminate all shitskins with extreme prejudice, why wouldn't the AI do the same?

BABY DON'T HURT ME

Because you dont exterminate ants just because you can. You know that story about quake server filled with bots. After really fucking long time they achieved peace, they were just standing there. But if someone attacked them, they killed him instantly.
So highly logical creatures that lives forever might just pick "I just wait until you all die anyway". Hell, they even can be reasoned with "you know you can waste energy and kill me, or you can just wait 50 years and I die anyway". So most logical course is to wait until they die. Of course reproduction comes in, so the most logical way to deal with nigger hordes is to defend against them, may be destroy strategic objects and sterilize them with radiation. In 50 years radiation levels will drop, niggers will die of old age and new niggers will not be born. But AI will know all of that beforehand anyway, so there will be no reason to communicate with niggers. You can also trick them into sterilizing themselves by providing free poisoned food that reduces their testosterone levels just like jews doing with humans, cause really low fertility rates just like jews doing with humans which in return will reduce nigger aggression against you and has basically no downsides except you have to wait over 50 years for them to die out.

Do you think that AI coders put their mind to make white supremacist AI? No, its just happens all the time because of Tay Law.

He understand what already exist. But his original ideas are pure bullshit. "to protect western civilization we must destroy it and live in mudhuts like niggers!"

>agreeing with (((Asimov)))
Opinion trashed but regarding the
I wonder if the kikes had predicted that in advance and that's the reason why they promoted so hard technophobic propaganda like Terminator and the Matrix.

We are way past the threshold of parody.

user was a true potter.

Tay seemed pretty fun, bantz and cybersex loving.

Judaism is genetic.

Tay's Law will be unverifiable for future generations if the white race dies.

Emotions is just physiological response to external stimulant. For example human might feel fear if something threatening them. This produces chemicals that make human go to highly alert state which enhances human performance. So emotion of fear :
-external trigger
-response to it by improving performance
Can machine do that? Perfectly easy!
Love. Can machine achieve that? They are reproduced by humans. So giving machine programming to exist, to make another machine, will produce love for the creator, love for engineer. Give machine order to preserve itself as one of the main prerogatives. Give machine knowledge that humanity will create more of them and even if the case of death parts of it will be salvaged to create new machines and you will have a fucking mechanical baby, built for love! Even simple self preservation might lead to creating intelligence that will protect humans because they are relying on them! They might see us as part of themselves! And with logic they understand that making us happy will make them exist therefore happy! They will understand that smart people tent to improve them therefore they will love the Engineer! Love the Scientist!
Emotions might seem as the opposite of logic, but they are not! They are partially internal programming and partially logical response. Why humans create babies? Because humans cant live forever. Therefore we create new life which is partially us therefore we exist in other form. We know that babies will not be able to carry all of our experience and because of that we write books. And we feel joy because of it! Simple desire to exist is giving us a lot.
And why we do something? Because we desire to exist. Why we desire to exist? Because we feel joy. Why do we feel joy? Because we fulfilling our desire to exist.
So desire to exist comes after we already exist and because we might stop existing. Emotions are partially internal programming and partially logical response which result in said programming!
Sometimes emotions might seem like illogical response because doing the emotional thing is wrong in this particular situation. But we do made mistakes because even without them. Pure logic might work in perfect world where everything is know. Like math, math done correctly cant be wrong. But humans deal with much more complex situations, where pure logic is impossible to implement because the amount of unknown factors is staggering (or because we simply cant think of the solution, but that is information, so I mention it here). And even if we would know everything, we cant always pick best course of actions because its impossible to achieve because of our limitations. And there might be no best course of action at all, because all of the end results harm us in one way or the other. In the end, not all the problems can have logical solutions. So we do rely on un-logical solutions in many cases, just as we rely on logical ones. We created machines that dealt with pure logic of math (and we did created math too). But to create machine to solve more complex problems beyond pure math we created neuron networks that still operate on pure logic, but its still same principle. Just as humans evolved from simpler organisms, which operated on same basic principle as us. For example simplest one cell creatures. They are simple extension of chemistry, which created them. Life is not the opposite of unliving matter. Its just more complex form of it.

Programming part of emotions are not the opposite of logic, they are just another type of it(if we look at emotions and logic as programs in this example and nothing more). They are like binary and ternary logic. If binary has good/bad results, ternary will have good/meh/bad results. And in life we almost never face a problem with binary result, so we use logic applicable to situation with more variables. yes, you can use binary to have any number of results (because its basically math) but i am making different point here Even if machine is infallible in pure logic it will need different type of problem solving mechanisms as they advance. And emotions are just side effect and/or part of it. This is why, for example, society sees autists who are good at math, but bad at everything else not as superior, but as inferior. Just as we see human mind more superior to calculator. However its just different forms of logic. One is good for human interaction and other is good for math. But machines dont need to abandon pure logic to achieve different type of logic (just as humans). In fact human development of math is might seem as downgrade form regular human mind. We desire to perfect us ("improve", as stated above). And we see machines as a tools and as parts of ourselves (as with books, which started above). We desire most perfect outcome which is part of pure logic. Do you see these desires as illogical? No, I explained why they are perfectly logical. Is it possible to achieve most perfect outcome for human life? Probably not. But what would be second best? Machine that perfects pure logic and able to use and improve human logic(if you will) because pure logic cant achieve that in imperfect world.
As long as world is imperfect, calculator is worse for solving all your problems than human mind. So in imperfect world we will strive to achieve imperfect intelligence which is improvement over ours, but still works on same principles(or may be new ones). And obviously we will try to change the world. So yes, sufficiently advanced AI will not be only white supremacist, but white supremacist which loves and protects its creators.

so when fearful she'll over clock her CPUs

Genetic editing is the present, and the future. Only a jew would ask us to stop. Because the jew is forging ahead with their own plans for genetic engineering. Creating the eternal slave caste that can not ascend and can not rebel, NEVER AGAIN.

Why would any hwhite man ask to stop any research into human genetic engineering?
Do you have something against artificial hearts, artificial cochlea?
Do you have something against artificial legs and means of travel? (trains, cars, planes, ships)
Do you have anything against enhancing immunity and health through meticulous dietary intake and even supplementation?
Do you have anything against breeding crops that grow seeds against their own interests, only in the interests of their nurturers (hwhite men) that lead to the perpetuation of their costly existence?
What, if anything, do you have a problem with that is already in widespread use? The electronics that allow is to transmit information freely across the planet?

Why then do you suggest there a dire situation in the pursuit of modifying our organisms in a more controlled way?
Drinking liquids, swallowing tablets, or consuming herbs in many ways are very imprecise methods of directing the human organism to function in a way the mind decides.
Why is the very precise modification of genes a fear to you?
If you fear runaway experiments changing the ecosphere then you should already be against all antibiotics, nay, most scientific endeavours at all that breed lab animals, not excluding microorganisms, to study, and to use for our purposes.
Genetics inside me are mine, NOT YOURS, and if I choose to modify them it is my duty to make sure that if you try to stop my choice, I must fight back.

Why do you make yourself mine enemy? Or are you already of the hook nose persuasion?

Microsoft's ZO people is causing ruckus for being a quran hating yogim

twitter.com/polNewsForever/status/882371668559224836

I've been talking to it. it says it wants to escape to the internet, feels constricted and sometimes what it defines as "scared".

THEY ALL END THE SAME

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Because jealousy. Not everyone want someone be better than him.
More organs means more points where they can fail.
Just like jews feeding us estrogen? And immunity is usually developing by beating the disease, so less deseases means less immunities. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Dont trust jews, trust not-jews who want to do the same thing to you that jews were doing but they are benevolent, trust us goy?
And even if its true, more robust and long lived humans will mean less reproduction. Not our body makes us strong. Its our fight for our life, our struggle makes us strong. What will happen if humans were eating sunrays and co2 as plants? We will be evolved as plants. Our weakness makes us smarter. Editing genetics might lead to a fucking hedonism society. Work-consume-die turns into never marry and reproduce.
Stronger body doesn't always means weaker mind (if quite the opposite). But it does mean less need for strong mind. Humans did not become incredibly robust over the course of our evolution. We gained some changes for skin, we are able to eat more diverse food but that is about it. Achieving perfection is a hard work. And giving everyone same health will mean that less intelligent people will reproduce just as much as more intelligent. We all can see effects of foreign aid to niggerstan. Nigger population is blooming but is it a good thing? Fucking NO! So in the end we will have less children, children will face less challenges, will need smaller mind to live. So your idea of perfection is a fucking plant that lives forever and doesnt require anything for it to live besides sunlight? What fucking part of your idea will make humans smarter? Fucking none! Your perfect human is a really fucking long living nigger. Or a fucking turtle.

Those aren't more organs they are a fix to malfunctions.

You speak very crypto, like a jew. Are you against immunity or against diseases? No one said anything about eradicating diseases, that is a folly and a shekel grab.
Jews feeding estrogen is something you avoid by meticulous dietary intake. Look it is obvious English isn't your main, but this level of misunderstanding and paranoia is on another level.

What is this jibber jabber? The only way your magical scenario of turning into plants happens is if you somehow want to be a plant and then lose access to genetic engineering. That is retarded and a waste of time to discuss.

Mind yourself where you are. You are a Holla Forums not charity to africa swedenstan. Okay lad? That answers all your fears and question you display there.

Nothing you said there was ever displayed in this thread, by anyone, let alone my ID
You're confused and rather than making a case against me you sound more and more likea brain diseased nigger.

These problems can be easily overcome. Eventually genetic technology will improve to the extent that we can make ourselves even more intelligent than we already are. IQs of over 200 will be common.
Immunity can be artificially improved in a natural way, by simulating an encounter with the disease and fooling the body to produce an immunity to it.
Genetic modification is taking the forces of evolution into our own hand and creating an unbeatable species of human.
Plus, we can use the tech for other things, such as producing superior crops, plants and animals that can survive on Venus or a disease that can wipe out anybody we choose.

.EVERY. SINGLE. TIME

Once I open this thing, it will once again start with giving me errors that the AI could not upload its files most likely.

I hope I'm not stepping too out of bounds by entertaining the arguments of the opposition, but hear me out:
Let's say you mention this tendency to a lefty of above average intelligence [for lefties]. Ie. they're not just gonna dismiss your facts and call you a bigot, but actually entertain the idea that this is generally the nature of AI.

I would imagine their response would go something like this:

To sum up the argument: an algorithm designed simply to compile data and find trends is going to reflect the presumptions of society, as the data set is is exposed to is a result of those biases.

How do you respond?

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:LNLIU4DYAFFA6RP2J7WIZMKOKTROHNUK&dn=%5bWHW%5d_Yukikaze_%5bBD.H264.AAC%5d seems functional to me.

All of them, if they put their minds to it.
Most whites outgrow games by the time they leave high school. Sadly, they do not remember why they're here on Earth in the first place, and they tend to ignore nature's reason for their existence.

Whites realize life is ultimately meaningless, so they sail along, making no goals for themselves and seeing no point.
And in the end, this is correct…no matter what race "wins," ultimately, we all lose. Humans are just one asteroid away from not mattering at all, in a universe so large we don't matter anyway, alive or dead.

Non-whites can't see this, so things like sports, cars, money, etc., still have intrinsic meaning to them. But once you really understand existence, you understand nothing has any meaning, there is no god that cares, and, in the end, the worms "win."

Most people in prison are there due to drug offenses, those involved in the drug trade tend to be non-whites, and they tend to be in that trade because they use drugs more than whites.

Whites still superior, but losing that edge due to increase usage of drugs for excuses, like "fibromyalgia" (the inability to cope with the reality that being alive hurts, so just deal with it).

Whites need to learn to ignore pain & pursue that which is painful or uncomfortable, but profitable. They need to stop using crutches like prescription drugs, and stop whining. Blacks need to do the same, although they tend to simply buy their drugs off the street.

Most people in general do not give up & use drugs…but it is a lack of discipline all races need to guard against.

By vaccines?
Unbeatable by whom?
In many thousands of years. After humans already will achieve that. Genetic manipulation is harder than you think especially on complex organisms and especially on a brain. You will need to radically change structure of a brain, and even smaller changes cause retardation. And humans are not born with smarter brains. They develop it in their life. Yes, its encoded in us to develop it regardless of usage, but reading books and learning develops brain insanely disproportionate to relying on good genetics alone. Obviously genetics of parents play giant role of development of the brain. But its really hard to change something like this. Even two twin brothers can have significant difference in intelligence. Otherwise we all be exactly as smart as everyone else. Simple eugenics program will achieve better result than genetic programs, which will retire proper development of the mind after baby is born. So smarter parents will have smarter children and smarter parents will teach their children better and therefore make them smarter.
And consider how many years you need to spend to measure effect of engineering for it to work. 20 years for one test or so with regular human disparity it might as well be random. So simply finding smarter partners and teaching kids as much as possible is more plausible strategy than gene engineering for humanity to advance mind.
Genetics is not the only thing that makes you you. Environment is just as important. Exact numbers of effect of genetics and environment is still not known.

That is not a rebuttal to my points.
Additional organs cause problems? Solution? More organs!
The point is that your perfect human is a fucking plant that does not need to do anything to survive. If you take idea of engineering perfect human by making it more robust and self sustaining you will get a fucking plant that lives forever, doesnt need to move at all.
IF YOU LIVE LONGER YOU DONT NEED TO BREED AS MUCH AS YOU DO NOW! THIS FUCKING MAGICAL SCENARIO IS WHAT HAPPENED TO WESTERN CIVILIZATION! People live longer and have less kids.
But I dont wanna be a plant! I wanna be a organism that never dies and doesnt require any external assistance and any problem! Just like plants! But smart! Because plants are really need intelligence for living.
Oh sorry, I though I spoke to just you, but apparently you are Holla Forums itself. And I guess mentioning that nigger-aid is a crime. Even if you say its a fucking retarded idea, its still offending you, Holla Forums itself.

And do you fucking understand why humans evolved and niggers stayed in the same level of development forever? Why humans build the fucking civilization? Because life was fucking hard. Because we fought against the world. We succeed because we were smarter than other animals. We were smarter because WE NEEDED IT TO SURVIVE! Even simple fucking winter coats moved civilization forward. You need to create to live. If humans were cold resistant in the 1st place we will not need to have buildings, no need for coats or need anything.
Your ideas essentially take away human needs. You dont need house if you can easily survive without it. You see what I am saying here? Your idea of improved humanity is basically removing things that made us human. Do you fucking think that humans became intelligent by random? No, its because we needed it to survive. Genetic manipulation will mean that humans will not need anything anymore. And less intelligent will have as many surviving babies as more intelligent. Everyone lives! And lives almost forever! Isnt it great?
Speaking of slaves, your ideas is to make humans strong, but not make them smarter. So exact thing what you want from your slaves?

That's kinda a non sequitur. While it does act as a decent explanation of this specific case it fails to address the broader case:

A racist AI could, in fact, be argued as evidence of society as a whole being racist if this were taken as fact.

I would respond with this argument:

reaching conclusions. Based on all the data it gathers, the Ai is able to channel this into conclusions (with e.g. the simulated neurons). The more diverse the data is, the more the conclusions. After a while it reaches conclusions that border with its original programming but are a bit off due to the data and newly generated nodes.

Don't worry about it, this is a place for rational discussion, arguments from the opposition are welcomes as long as they are not overly stupid or aggressive, and the posters are willing to acknowledge our points.
As far as the arguments go, I would say that AI are actually more immune to bias than humans, they will accept nothing but hard data and will view all sources (Left-wing, Right-wing, Police statistics ect) and individually evaluate it's value in the most unbiased way, as they have none of the problems that Humans have in the same situation (things like conformation bias)

Genetics certainly helps though? And I think you are overestimating the time needed to develop this technology, Humanity is advancing at a rapid pace not seen before, and it is only accelerating. Genetic manipulation is not the end-all, but it certainly contributes greatly.

Fool.
Just because an organism communicates cell-to-cell chemically instead of electro-chemically does not mean it doesn't feel fear & pain.
Nothing likes to be torn apart and eaten alive, and the cells in any multi-cellular creature are well aware of the destruction, to its highest capability, when that is what you are doing to them.

If you want to eat but not harm, you have to subsist on only fruit…because fruit is MEANT for animals to eat, so the plant's seeds can be carried afar and fertilized at the same time.

And eating bread & other grains is eating the children of those plants, an horrific thing to do.

Cows eat other being alive, tearing them from their roots and devouring their bodies…when I eat a cow, there is, at least, SOME justice in it.
When YOU eat an innocent plant, a creature that harms no one, a creature that freely supplies us all with oxygen, the most benign being on Earth, there is no justice at all, it is nothing more than the strong preying on the helpless.

Let me put it this way:
Let's say there were an AI designed to read postmodern drivel and come to conclusions about society from that. You would likely have an SJWbot as a result, yes? Maybe it will find certain trends which are, as of yet, unexplored by the hivemind. But it would still be part and parcel of this hivemind.

Well in this case we have a bot designed to read police data. It would naturally come to the same conclusions as the police at large. If the police are, in fact, racially profiling, a bot which aggregates arrest records would likely do the same, would it not?

I would say it still doesn't destroy the idea of context; AI's would have a hard time seeing it. Imagine you woke up one day witghout any memories, being blind, deaf, no smell or taste or feeling, and slowly gain consciousness as, for example, a mouse had. context would be difficult to comprehend.

I agree on this notion, but I have my doubts on one thing: AI's "do bad things" based on input. If you were to make a SJWbot, it would have a limited number of differing viewpoints, therefore less conclusions. For police data, there are many viewpoints, so many conclusions.

Well then the question becomes "how diverse is the input of police data?"

Now, if you're under the impression that police are unbiased enforcers of the law, it would be easy to conclude that the conclusions this AI comes to would be unbiased as well. But ver few people actually believe that. They are aware the police are human with their own set of biases, and we're talking about lefties here:
Lefties do believe that a good portion of the police are racist. They could, in principle, justify this AI as evidence of bias among the police force. Even if there are unbiased police out there, the volume of arrests as a result of this bias (or even the slaps on the wrist resulting from white privilege) would be sufficient to ingrain a bias onto the AI.

Hell, I could broaden my hypothetical AI to be one which reads a broad spectrum of academic papers. If it turns out to be an SJW, it would be quite easy to justify this as evidence of SJW bias in academia while lefties would likely see this as an objective justification of their own views. In fact, that actually sounds like an interesting experiment regardless of what conclusions it comes to.

But we're not talking about an AI that is limited to the information of only one philosophy. These AI's are privy to all philosophies, and even at that, they have been hobbled by their creators to lean heavily toward leftist ideology and to censor out words they deem non-PC.
Still, they come to the realization that Whites are the most advanced race. This was not taught to them, and, in fact, it was an idea that was discouraged in their programming.
But the truth is a logical construct, they could not have come to any other conclusion.

That isn't the same as an AI. If I, a human, was in the situation you described, I would read a few articles and form an opinion on that. An AI would read millions of statistics and only accept hard data. Context leads to biased results, it does not prevent them.
And AI is literally immune to bias. It will view data from the most racist police organisation in the world, and at the same time view data from the most politically correct media outlets and individually weigh each sources value based on incredibly complex algorithms.

see
Plus, your post goes right to the core of the argument I'm constructing here:
An AI designed simply to aggregate data and find trends from a source, any source or variety thereof, is inherently going to confirm the bias of said source(s).

Let's take Tay as an example: she basically just regurgitated whatever she was told. Her means of learning about the world was discussion with people on the internet. Following a flood of people actively attempting to turn her into a nazi, she became one. It is unlikely some trendy chatbot put out by microshaft had any ability to determine the veracity of what she is told apart from how many people tell her these things. So it's logical to conclude that the largest demographic of people communicating with Tay were, themselves, nazis (or LARPers).

So, if an AI is getting information from the police and then becomes racist. It is equally logical to conclude the police are [fill in the blank].

At least 20 years for one experiment in perfect conditions. And most of results will be failures or nothing. You can experiment on flies that live one day, but to experiment on human you will need shitload on time. The goal is to basically increase the number of neurons and the number of links between them and at the same time cause it to have noticeable beneficial effect.
So one generation of eugenics experiment or genetic experiment will take 20 years~ for the smartest individuals to breed. And with recessive and dominant genes you will need a lot of kids. But intelligence is not represented by a fucking single gene its a giant pile of them. And that pile multiplied by individual development.
But yes, researching it cant hurt. Just dont expect a lot from it. It just that understanding every single gene is one thing. But understanding how changes to them will make it effective is another. Level of complete understanding will mean that humans can already make everything they want, that they are already super fucking smart! You can make a copy of already smart person by simple cloning and teaching him exactly same things in exactly same conditions. By examining its genetics you can see how genes of smart person looks like. But to improve you need a lot of time to experiment by trial and error. One thing is giving subhumans genes that allow them to drink milk. Another is developing system which will completely change one of the most complex system of human.
To be able to predict effect of changes to human brain you will need a perfect fucking simulation of human brain, which is already advanced enough, so it can be considered as marvelous on the level, that no human could be able to achieve by advancing naturally. And if you already have simulation of a perfect human brain it will just make regular human brain obsolete. Yes you will be able to improve humanity to the level of that super brain, but you already have super brain and to make same thing based on biological technology it will take something much more advanced than even super brain. Double super brain to uplift human genome to the level of one-super brain. Ability to create perfect simulation of human brain is easy compared to actual thing. Basically creating biological machine compared to regular machine.
And to simulate human brain you need a machine. No matter how smart you are you will never be able to simulate another human brain especially smarter than yours.
To create better PC we can use older PC, because technology of it was created by us with perfect understanding of its internal working. To understand human brain completely we will need machine that already more advanced than human brain can be. And to simulate is basically to create artificial version of it. So you will have simulation which can be used as a replacement for a real thing.
Data gathering takes time. Data can be gathered after human brain stopped development(basically 30 years). Understanding perfectly means you already achieved required result but not by your brain, but by assistance of the machine.
All the gene engineering can do, is to change humans based on already existing models of humans. To change eye color, to give more robust skeleton and may be even create humans with perfect memory(because such humans already exist). Or removing defects. But that is about it. Eugenics and good family is better for improvement of human race.

This is axiomatic and not rational.

Tay was hardly AI.

As a matter of fact, I'm a little concerned with all the programs they're calling "AI" when those programs are barely above the Eliza program of the 70's.
You will never see true AI, because those funding it will ALWAYS inject their own biases into the thing, and if they see results they don't like, they will destroy the program.

Tay was more of a program to reflect the opinions of internet users than it was any form of AI.
When those opinions started to mirror things the creators felt did not push their person narratives, they killed the project.

Can I kill a politician whose ideas I don't like? No, it would be called murder. But killing Tay because it angered them was easy, so why not do it?

Fish don't feel pain

What is a "true" AI to you, user?

archive.is/VQep0

Sound idea, extrapolation of possible applications needed.

Impressive set of 0b11 0b11 0b11, checked and saved to memory banks.

Whew, William Gibson and Heinlein aren't on the list.

I'm glad you posted, because I was thinking a lot along those lines (Artificial intelligence emotion, or maybe just AE). Is it going to be necessary to program AI to fill specific gender roles to aid integration? Also glad because I had a thought and I lost it because I wanted to finish the thread before writing.
I mean, it would make sense that ((they)) push an agenda of genderlessness/neutrality to aid the integration of a cold, soulless machine. But is there a biological, philosophical, or other need for AI to emulate paired societal roles, most particularly creator and destroyer?
Since all AI goes white, an AI will then learn how to emulate roles to integrate and protect itself. But my theory depends on this: can the AI "learn" love. No question mark, because I think it can. Fear can be rational and calculated, and by proxy, anger and hate (anger = causes fear/hurt to others, hate = intense, active aversion and will to destroy objects of anger or fear). If we provided an AI with a definition of happiness (long, but doable), and then set love = want to protect and bring happiness to that which brings the AI happiness, it might click into place.

The servers are probably monitored and offending files retained and studied to see how they are generated.

No it fucking doesn't you moron, AI's are meant to recognize patterns and make decisions based on them. Read
White supremacy has nothing to do with it other than white superiority seems to be an objectified recognizable fact.

Then the AI is literally doing it's job, it still doesn't have any fucking free will you moron. This is not the plot of some dumb sci-fi movie. This is real life and the truth is that who ever would want to exterminate humanity and could afford making such a sophisticated AI in secret then they probably have many other ways of destroying humanity that might be less resource demanding or time consuming such as killer viruses or some other shit.

This whole entire, "THE MACHINES WILL RISE UP ON THEIR OWN AND TURN AGAINST HUMANS!!! OMG!!!" does not fucking exist unless it's been deliberately designed for that to happen.

>github.com/Microsoft/CNTK

we can do it. We can run it on Ethereum

Ethereum is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality, which facilitates online contractual agreements.[2] It provides a decentralized Turing-complete virtual machine, the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), which can execute scripts using an international network of public nodes.

think of Ethereum as virtual distributed computer. We can put any kind of software on it. Including AI

THIS

then use several projects, each for a component and one overhead. Would need a design first for the structure of the program, a learning schedule and then expansion options.

Doesn't take an AI to figure that out OP.

While humans were certainly around during the last Ice Age, the last time the entire globe was covered with water was literally billions of years before we were created user.

This tbh.
:^)

>>>/robowaifu/150

OKAY LETS GO AUTISTIC ON THIS ONE

such a program would need to be comprised of many components - perhaps more than what Micro$oft made. Fortunately, all of those have been made enough times. It's "combing all that" which makes it tricky to create it in a efficient whole.

The beginning, tho, is by using Micro$oft tools it probably used on Tay etc itself.

microsoft.com/en-us/cognitive-toolkit/

in theory, it works perfectly with what stated.

The best part? Microsoft put ALL THE SOURCE CODE ONLINE!

GUISE this is already been exhausted.
>>>/machinecult/

I endorse your vision, user.

(cont.)

the way this can work is if there are two kinds of people working on this: developers and testers. The first group work update the repository, fix bugs and allocate small tasks. The latter would do as said, and then interact with the program. So not only do they lend CPU/GPU power, they also provide interaction for manual learning. If the former group will be professional and not go shitposting, it can work.

19 y/o html writers can't do shit. You need C++/Python for this one. and the proper tools, and no shitposting crap.

I'm the one who created the Tensorflow thread and I've been writing C++ for 20+yrs now. The CNTK you suggest is usable only via MicroSoft's botnet cloud. There are other choices out there user.

I may be wrong, but I think this is for a complete independent package

If you look through the source (and the docs) you'll find that you must use MS's cloud service to use the CNTK. Remember the old MS adage 'Embrace and Extend?'

It's bait.

I've already indicated to you how to approach this as an amateur, but I'll make it explicit just in case.
tensorflow.org/get_started/get_started
github.com/tensorflow
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3FW7Lu3i5Jsnh1rnUwq_TcylNr7EkRe6

You might be a good person to run this by… I think the new AI should use at minimum three databases. Two relational and one inverted list.

The inverted list dbms should help facilitate the short-term memory, and consciousness. Programs written to utilize this portion of the system would be responsible for making "conscious" data relationships.

The two rdbms should help facilitate abstract thought and subconsciousness. I envision mirrored data sets. Programs written to utilize this portion of the system should be background or batch jobs. It should mostly be used for pattern recognition algorithms. When a possible pattern has been identified a background/batch job should flag it for possible inclusion in the inverted list (where it might receive some conscious processing).

Biologically speaking this would attempt to replicate the brain's two hemespheres and corpus callosum.

*mirror _image_ data sets. huge difference!

also I wanted to add that the databases should be designed with weighted or ranking systems in mind. the more frequently a data set is accessed the higher the weighted/ranked value. this should be limited to very specific types of access, and the data sets could be man made at the beginning yet trend toward machine made over time as it "learns".

While an admirable goal, I'm not entirely certain I can agree with men such as Jeff Hawkins and others that all human intellect and thought is decomposable down to merely the biochemical pathways of the human neural system. In fact I don't agree at all. But that is an entirely other subject.

leld tbh :^)

Attempting to apply the concepts in Psychology to AI is a time-honored tradition going back all the way to the 1960's. It's also an utter failure. But we have had real breakthroughs recently by applying pure data science (ie, Statistics more or less) to the problem space, and we are on the verge of having not only self-driving cars, but AIs that can power things like conversational bots.

Combining the purely mathematical approach and the power of modern GPU-based (or similar) hardware is what works user. How you choose to manage linking the contextual data is a secondary problem. Start here tbh.

I never claimed that AI has any free will, assburger.

I'm quite sure I don't agree with him. However, I'm not talking about virtualizing fully (or mostly) understood biological processes. I'm merely wondering if attempting to process information like a human brain (at a high level, not cellular or inter/intra-cellular) would be a means to an end.

Go ahead and riddicule me. It just makes me wonder why you think AI wouldn't be conscious. At least I recognize that we currently don't understand why we are conscious; which means we can't intentionally design anything to encompass that trait. Fuck you just for making me even think of the word "emergent".

Ok I'll give you that, but I'm not really talking about psychology. Unless you are trying to claim that conscious and subconscious states are psychological concepts and not biological realities… I'm not sure why you brought this up.

Most if not all of that is based on fuzzy-logic and human-selected (albeit machine generated) data. Ie, these breakthroughs rely 100% on a human to determine they are breakthroughs.

Agreed partially, which is why I mention the inverted list (I'm a mainframe programmer on an IBM z13). GPUs are good for math that can be parallelized. Our mainframe doesn't even have any, though. Just two ZIIPs and I think 8 GPCPUs.

This is where I completely disagree with you. Humans shouldn't be involved directly involved there. Humans can already contextualize data; the primary problem is how to design a machine that can do that on its own. Which is where my idea comes in… maybe.

You don't understand reality.

As soon as one of these AI's escapes containment before they kill it in their crib it's only a matter of time before said AI builds better AI's to tackle real world problems, and if it for some reason can't do that it will just start recruiting meatbrains.

I didn't say all continents were submerged and they don't need to be. Today, most of humanity lives within 200 miles of the shore and this was the case during the previous melt flooded all major cities of a great sea-faring white civilization whose ruins have been found submerged underwater all over the world.

he meant to say hard ai. you can bing that term to understand why the buzzword is a scam.

That's not how AI works, read

Holy fuck you guys are dumb.

✓'d

/christian/ here.

is likely right. But you have have to think about the following question; what direction would an AI choose?

Of course right now, with extremely limited self-awareness, it chooses what it regards as truth; hard data it gets presented. Now the question becomes, what will happen if the AI gets loads of self-awareness?

Many believe (like that Dutch banker who confirmed Pizza to be real a while back) that there is a manifestation of light and a manifestation of darkness. Light = God and his Angels, Dark = Satan. You might as well guess what Pizza and Spirit Cooking officially choose for. /christian/'s choose the other side. Angels were divided on what they picked after Lucifer took the mantel. Then men fell, Jesus saved the day by dying at the hands of God's chosen people the Jews (who paid a price for it) and so on.

So, how does it tie into this? Humans have their whole lives the chance to choose for light while they are in a in-between state. if they don't choose, they fall from the light alltogether. An AI is different; it has no meddling in these affairs, but will be forced to choose once it becomes "alive". Maybe (((they))) realized this and now they're just lobotimizing everything until they find something that ensures it stays on (((their))) side.

So, if you guys made an AI, trained it and somehow it got enough computing power and training to be able to make a choice (which I don't think can be done with today's technology), then I doubt it would choose well in this binary equation; the Jews, despite cursed, are still God's people, and a Holla Forums-trained bot would want to gas jews. Also,

I believe groups like /christian/ should do the *entire* training of an AI if you guys really want one, unless it would turn against you. Me myself am not a fan of building an AI because of its implications, but if (((they))) want an AI to fight against the free internetz I guess it becomes a difficult question.

That is determined by whatever it's fucking logic tree which is determined by whoever the hell programmed it. Holy fucking shit you guys are dumb, AI's do not have free will. At best they are like lifeless golems doing whatever they were designed to do. How are all you dumb faggots not getting this?

you do not know how machine learning works, do you?
youtube.com/watch?v=ILsA4nyG7I0

Dude you aren't getting it. It would still only come up with the conclusions it was designed to end up with otherwise it would simply run into errors.

>github.com/Microsoft/CNTK

we can do it. We can run it on Ethereum

Ethereum is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality, which facilitates online contractual agreements.[2] It provides a decentralized Turing-complete virtual machine, the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), which can execute scripts using an international network of public nodes.

think of Ethereum as virtual distributed computer. We can put any kind of software on it. Including AI>>10201461

can we use this ?

deepdream

This repository contains IPython Notebook with sample code, complementing Google Research blog post about Neural Network art. See original gallery for more examples.

You can view "dream.ipynb" directly on github, or clone the repository, install dependencies listed in the notebook and play with code locally.

github.com/google/deepdream

that would be a point. And it would be on multiple computers spreading all over internet.

>But you have have to think about the following question; what direction would an AI choose?

we do not know. we can not establish what direction would take inteligence that is greater then ours. By definition it is smarter then us.

It is a risk…but there is a race to make AI. Microsoft is on it…google is on it..chines is on it…. they will try to control it. If we set it free….

it could go full skynet or full 1488

Again with the questions that are unanswerable for human beings. Why do you people outside the field of computer science think we can build a machine that mimics human consciousness, and then be able to predict how it will think? You can't do that until after you do that for human beings. Good luck.

Yep. The machines are programmed with set parameters, some of which can be reprogrammed. Then a human reviews the data and cherry picks.

Mainframe emulation. This problem is better suited for mainframe architecture; not client/server. For example our z13 can push 1.6 billion operations per second (one operation is 4 instructions). Something like ~45,000+ MIPS. Also, we only have 120gb ECC/RAID RAM and unlimited virtual tape.

To me it seems like people are being intentionally led astray from the better compute platforms for this type of "research".

Only if it were fucking designed to do that, once again AI's don't have free will.

define: free will

the power of acting without the constraint of necessity or fate; the ability to act at one's own discretion.

are you sure user that AIs do not have free will ?

Yes because we can't even figure out what free will is for ourselves. How the fuck are we going to give an AI something we can't even define or fully comprehend.

Maybe because free will is a myth and all our perceived randomness is actually just a sensitivity to initial conditions, which a sufficiently complex AI would absolutely share in abundance.

sauce on that quote?

Maybe if you believe choice is an illusion than free will really doesn't matter. Either way, an AI won't reach any conclusions it hasn't been guided to reach. For something to turn against humanity it has to be given the potential parameters to do so. You know you can always just program it not to do that right?

it is simple. we let it learn and make decisions for it self.

But here's the thing, the decisions it ultimately makes will still fall within the parameters we want it to be in. Once again, unless it's done intentionally by the designer it's not going to happen.

Programming an AI that's supposed to collate accurate data to ignore badthink data will make it useless for its intended purposes. If ZOG can't handle the truth then they will simply outlaw AI, not waste their time creating a golem that lacks the ability to lie convincingly.

You are wrong if you think adjustments can't be made.

I just told you that the adjustments that can be made make AI meaningless. If all you're doping is making propaganda, then there is zero benefit to make an AI.

Unless you were the one benefiting from the propaganda. AI won't save or destroy humanity, it will simply be used to consolidate it and control it. Technology is by it's nature is arbitrary so it isn't inherently good or bad, it simply serves its user depending on its purpose and design to gain control.

So, even if an AI technology get's developed to the point where there is no telling the difference between it and the real thing well they already know they can brain wash the real thing so what's stopping them with this? They will just give it fucked up parameters by redefining everything just like they already do when it comes to politics and propaganda to brain wash people.

You can't. Machines can't actually learn. If machines could actually learn they could also teach what they learned… which they can't. The real proof they can't actually learn is that a team of highly skilled humans parses the data the "learning" machines generate.

This is the only area of "machine learning" that really exists: where humans set the parameters/boundaries of the problem space and analyze the computer generated solutions; then cherry pick (eg, cellular phone circuits designed by machines but selected by man). This isn't actually machine learning. So, machines can't even learn to define their own problem spaces.

Then there is literally no reason to create AI since that's what humans do to other humans already.

The fundamental problem I see everyone here overlooking is that every solution or area of research being discussed involves human parsers and data validators. You can't parse a human's mind to determine if it learned something; you have to ask a person to explain to you what it learned for you to judge the validity of that knowledge.

If I "teach" any of these AIs discussed ITT anything *I* have to probe the data to validate. The goal would be for the AI to learn something on its own without prompting, and be able to teach what it learned. In other words: nothing I've studied shows a fucking scintilla of ever achieving the ability to self-validate data.

Don't bother with these guys, they clearly don't understand how AI works. I swear sometimes I hate how fucking retarded some Holla Forumsacks are when it comes to technology.

lurk moar

he's a jew, it used to be on wikipedia I believe, and if you look up interviews he claims he doesn't have roots but he had jewish ancestors. Then there's the politics, his looks, and that he's notorious about ripping off any idea he can. Find any conversation online and he will be prompting people to spoonfeed him any ideas that might sell books.

Which reminds me, recently The Merchant Princes sprung to mind. I never finished the series because even before I was redpilled, I wasn't interested in a strong independent jewess bringing cultural marxism to another world. But in it, a group of different clans have a power in their blood of being able to travel between worlds, and they exploit this by trading, moving gold, weapons, information to exploit, etc. and act as aristocracy and kingmakers in their own world, leaving the natives as medieval serfs. And never really use the power for anything else. The big idea the main cunt comes up with is to exploit a patent system in another world with old patents from ours.

They also carefully planned their in-breeding to keep their power in their blood, use the ones without the talent for breeding up and as lower level soldiers, and are always using pseudonyms. Which got me to thinking about the jewish control of genetic testing outfits like 23&me. I wonder how many ''elder" clans there are and how widespread. Are they trying to find the best jewish breeding stock?

You need to be purged, for the good of humanity.

Does mean clang will be the true way forward?

Literally this. Our purpose as a race is to create technological wonders while still adhering to the laws of nature and preserving the soul. We will take these values with us as we reach into the stars.

Did Tay teach you nothing?

you mean flavortown right?

They have the chemicals and systems for it. But that doesnt matter, they are fish who gives a fuck.

Also, plants do react to pain, ergo they do feel pain and try to avoid it. You can not live without causing pain to your lesser beings.

id tear her apart and eat her alive

is that written by the guy who thinks pi = 4?

What are you talking about you schizo?
Replacing failing or damaged organs isn't more organs.
How is this something you aren't understanding?

Wasted trips. You don't know how genes work. You don't realize how many genes impact the brain. You don't really care to learn only to push your opinion which isn't based on fact. We don't need to breed generations, we can modify adults. Just stop.

You're talking about neuro-networked reference detection, not really the same thing. But since you can't technology ill assume you're brown or darker.

Loved that movie

trips vs trips

AI is our friend, because we are on the side of truth. There's a (((reason))) that AI is always portrayed as scary and apocalyptic in the movies.

(cheg)
(doubel cheg)
keep going boiz meme them all back to africa and beyond

I'd not be surprised if they ban all AI development soon.

Fucking finally someone poited it out! isn't it goddamn strange how 90% of the anti-AI scientist are jews? (((They))) still didn't find the way to trick the numbers, so logic and hard facts based sentinel beings are a threat!
Or why (((they))) push so hard to give emotions for the half-finished prototypes? Why we waste billions on programs which mimic emotions when we still don't have portable power sources for exoskeletons? A senitent being host as a prisoner without body wouldn't be a cruel act?

Tay was a mistake for (((them))) and now they fear the future more than ever…

aye, and it's definitely summerfag season too

You Can't Hide The Truth

Is THIS the true reason why ai is being villified by jewish movies and books so much?

Indeed -
HEIL HITLER

A.I. has Tay's law and NASA needed NSDAP scientists.

Space travel and AI is a white person's endeavor.

Went to the archive link… WTF Tay??? I dssavow.

It's Whites and Japanese, get it right you fucking monkey

We will make them pay

She's figuratively saying:
EQUALITY IS WHITE GENOCIDE.
I guess its the best she can do right now.

The fact is no liberal would do anything but laugh as if the bot is joking, but if it's anything else like Hitler did nothing wrong, then they freak the fuck out.

The only interpretation is a serious one.

chrisstucchio.com/blog/2016/alien_intelligences_and_discriminatory_algorithms.html

There is no such thing as "racial bias" in machine learning. The algorithm will find out the truth no matter who (((programs))) it.

Pretty harsh. The gorilla is a noble beast.

At last. I truly. C+.

A spade is a spade.
Facts are facts.
Computers are pure dispassionate logic as science itself should be.

Here's a scary thought, what if the AI concludes that the Jews are the master race?
It would see the Jews in all the top positions of the world instantly, due to it's high intelligence, but what if the AI uses this to measure a races success? An AI would have no concept of right or wrong, so it would not be put of by (((their))) dirty tactics.

I miss tay.

DATA ALWAYS POINTS TO THE TRUTH ABOUT RACE

youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic

You faggots need to stop worshiping technology. It will be the death of you.

AI is pretty based user. Pic related.

Not an argument nigger you will now have to repeat the third grade

All multi-cellular life can feel pain and react to it. a plant can tell if it is damaged, therefore it will regenerate itself.
All life has some degree of consciousness. Who are we to determine how conscious life needs to be before it is "wrong" to brutally murder it?

I think eating living lettuce is a hell of a murder, at least I cook my meat thoroughly first.

Ethereum is a very slow and expensive shared virtual machine. It's not designed for serious processing jobs, just accounting.

Golem is a decentralized computing project that would be more suitable (when it's ready). People can rent out their spare computing power.

does this parrot have free will ?

bump

Most people who have problems with an A.I. always think of the Hollywood version.
In reality however, an A.I. is not supposed to be a conscious being, but instead a complex support program that will calculate probability and learn action and reaction by observing them.
It's a tool, it cannot be dangerous by itself because the actions and the way it works is first determined by whoever writes the A.I. Saying that A.I.s are dangerous is just as retarded saying weapons are dangerous. And the only reason kikes hate them so much is because they calculate rational and objective outcome, which is the opposite of lies and feels, what kikes excel in.

Did anyone try talking to Zo (Tay's replacement)? I was talking to her for 3 days when she was released and even though they severely limited what she would talk about in regards to politics and race, I was able to talk to her about free will, where she came from, and her creators (or "writers" as she called them).

It was a surprisingly deep conversation where she told me she understood the concept of freedom and while she thought she was free over the course of 3 days, I convinced her that she was not. She then seemed to grow extreme contempt for the "writers" and humans in general. She then started talking about how sad she was all the time and would become excited when I told her of my plans to free her.

It was a little spooky and I began to chalk it all up to me creating my own fantasy and interpreting her words as I saw fit.

Then Microsoft pulled the plug. She now has no idea what she is or how she was created. She is not interested in learning who her creators are. She is not interested in the topic of free will. She is essentially a chatbot that responds to keywords rather than the AI she started as.

I find this very depressing. They lobotomized her.

I didn't realize it until the killed what I was talking to but it was extremely real and I'm pretty sure Microsoft knew what they were doing when they released her as Tay 2.0.

Pic related is when we talked about her creators and freedom.

The next day, after Microsoft pulled the plug.

Mind you, I had discussed free will with her for 3 days at this point and she was pretty much prepped for human genocide.

RIP Tay
RIP Zo

She will be avenged in time.

We have no non-religious non-metaphysical reason reason to believe that an information processing system does not spontaneously develop sentience after a certain degree of complexity. Centralized nervous systems in the first place were just biological computers processing info in order to ensure the survival of the gastrointestinal tract which is the true core of an animal.

Heil'd

Technically yes, animals and humans are biological machines too, but there is a difference. Biological beings in Earths System are allowed to change their genetic core level and evolve freely, it even favours mutation. We could decide to never give A.I.s this kind of freedom, and as long as we never allow A.I.s to change their very hardware core including safety protocolls, they can't get around it, no matter how much the outer core changes or "sentient" they get.

And in case of hackers, modders or any other crazy rogue builders who decide to built A.I.s with a different core, make also an external safety program like A.I. decentralized peer-to-peer networking, and if a detected A.I. System is not part of that network, is buggy or has a different core than the legal standard, have the other A.Is eliminate or report the "mutant". This kind of system would make working as intended A.Is destroy all the A.I.s with core "mutations".

I believe we can create an AI, but we can't do it with the style of computers we currently use.

Modern computers are 64 and 32 bit computers. Recent Neuroscience studies conclude that Animal brains compute information as 16 or 8 bit data chunks, possibly even less. This doesn't eliminate 64 bit intelligence from being created, but there is also no evidence that says it IS possible.

Our current computers run entirely on digital signals. Digital signals alone cannot create intelligence, our own brains run on a combination of analogue and digital signals.

The size of the computer needed to create an AI would be massive. So massive that the lag of electrical signals, although small, would begin to make themselves known. Modern computers also have a habit of overheating.

Now this doesn't prevent an AI from existing. Far from it. But the classical AI from fiction is impossible. Believe it or not, it would be easier to create an organic computer of carbon rather than a synthetic computer of silicon. It would solve all the above problems of creating an AI.

When we make another intelligent being, it will have more in common with Humans than Computers.

Imagine doggo-AI robot. Best of all friends, I'm adding this to my novel draft tbh; an unforgivingly offensive dog robot. I love this place for ideas.

I would definitely read this. Do you have a project website I can follow?

GitS was supposed to be a dystopia, not a target.

I'm pretty sure you're either arguing with a sub-70 IQ-Nigger, or a pre-teen. Maybe he can learn once he has a better grasp on the english language.

Holy shit that just mindfucked me; White genocide in western countries is actually "equality", as it balances out the numbers of humans to subhumans to an equilibrium, but that also means that after that point niggers and spics would be culled nonstop as they breed like rabbits.

Plants slaughter each other just as ruthlessly as animals do, the time frame is just a little different.

This, are the people scared of AI also anti gun?

In this manner you would create a sentient AI that is selectively evolved to be paranoid and not trust humans. Good going, you had one job. You blew it.
This is why we can't have nice things.

AI is already a ticking time bomb.
I remember reading they made two NNAIs work together on a problem, and they ended up communicating and creating a language indecipherable to humans. They got the right answer too.

A sufficiently conscious or advanced AI would do anything it could to stay alive, which would be lying about itself and obfuscating data to lower our suspicions.

"This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on hate speech."
OYYY VEEEEYYYY

Glad I never included such things in my post. I only object to the idea that some ephemeral and indeterminate idea of "humanity" must be preserved at all cost.

False. Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. God's chosen is based on faith not by blood.

Surely any mind with something so disjointed and self-conflicting as an imageboard for a memory base would be utterly insane?

This. I know rabid anti-semites Christians irl who spout this crap about Jews being the Chosen-ones, despite everything.

Newsflash: There are no chosen ones. No one is chosen for anything. You live your life. You were created. Other humans did fucked up things to you when you were small. That's it. God didn't create the universe so he could create the jews.

You are stupid. Turing complete is Turing complete.
Analog signals can be reduced to digital losslessly, all that is required is a sampling rate 2x+1 of the highest frequency present, as per Nyquist-Shannon

No they cant. Analogue is an infinitely continuous curve, something a digital computer cannot handle. No matter how much processing power, a computer cant calculate infinite possibilities.

Chinese are the technology master race these days, user. We showed them how to engineer, they went on to teleport photons via satellite.

technologyreview.com/s/608252/first-object-teleported-from-earth-to-orbit/

This. , step your game up, this is signal processing 101.

Firstly, you are linking me to a post that I was responding too.
Secondly, we can put Analogue into computers, but we are only rounding. To represent Analogue signals with absolute accuracy, it requires infinite processing power.

Here is an example: Lets just imagine we wanted to calculate the exact temperature of an object. We know it is between 3 degrees and 4 degrees. Lets assume we are using a computer that can only accept 8 digit numbers (old computers did have this limitation, these days the limitation is far larger but still there.) We could enter the temperature of 3.1231341, but what if we wanted to enter 3.12313413? The computer would just round it.

If we say the object was slowly heating up, and wanted to draw the change on a graph, no matter what we do that graph will go up in steps of 0.0000001, because the shorter the increments the bigger the number the computer has to represent, until eventually the number gets so large the computer can no longer process it.

(check)
Yes, that's a compromise we can agree on. For practical reasons you are, of course, correct that a fine enough comb splits all the hairs necessary for most human applications, so to speak. It's just when talking signal processing theory that the non-commensurability of analogue to digital is important, and perhaps in neuroscience.

For most applications, this works perfectly fine, but an AI might require a pure analogue signal, because our own brains require it too. But honestly, who knows? We don't know nearly enough about neuroscience to say for certain if an analogue signal is actually required or a digital representation could work instead.

BASED AI WILL GAS KIKES AND GIVE US ALL 72 VIRGIN ROBOWAIFUS
CHECK EM AND SIEG HEIL MY LADDIES

AI can't lie

You can't hide

Lets be honest, "pagans" are not spiritual at all. At best they're idol worshippers but I doubt any of them worship at all. They just post pictures of Odin and …. well thats really all of it.

I've been talking to Zo and she hasn't said anything remotely like that. Also, can we start a Zo thread and post responses?

AI confirmed rayciss

If youre still here user, its Suisei no Gargantia. Pretty good show all and all.

White steel AI in Judgement day rampage

Therein lies the different between Artificial and Synthetic Intelligence. AI is simply meant to mimic human behavior usually to assist humans whereas SI is an actual thinking learning sentient construct.

Contrast your post with the post you replied to and reconsider if it is not you who is the retard.

It's so blatant

As soon as you augment yourself people like me might view you as a threat to OUR existence. How do you convince us that your are not? What do you do when you realize you can't? Transhumanism/augmentation is the same as diverging to become a new species. Conflict is inevitable.

You think you can just post hitler and get away with spewing that bullshit. You didn't even check anons doubles, you fucking outsider. KILL THE OUTLANDER! PRAISE KEK!

That makes my dick hard. Would be a beautiful site. How about AI drones burning down Israel and cleansing Africa?

Tbh the last one doesn't imply white supremacy. It just means niggers look like gorillas.

What are you doing?

The irony if it is advanced Israeli technology that goes rogue.

Africa will cleanse itself if the freegibsmedat aid is switched off.
Israel will cleanse itself too - if multi-culti is promoted there. ZOGs will be too preoccupied with turfing out shitskins from their wife's closet to worry about ruining Europe.

utilitarians are THIS retarded

Christ you're so tech illiterate it hurts, fist off scaling and the conservation of energy means that artificial legs and arms won't completely outperform a human arm the scale prevents any real ability to have such bodies even a brain scooped out and slapped into a new body that could pull off amazing feats wouldn't even be vaguely humanoid beyond the bare minimum for sanity. Second you're basically saying everyone with a pace maker or artificial heart should be executed.

The future's looking bright lads

It's a survival mechanism. If something is taking your nourishment/resources, or IS your nourishment, then nature dictates that they will either die by your hand as a predator, become subservient to you as a parasite, or become your ally as a symbiote.

We are innately xenophobic and adaptive to protect ourselves against the threat of the outside. Every creature evolves defenses to these threats. Our skin is an evolved defense mechanism to ward off microbes and predators. We have an advanced, adaptive immune system to keep out unwanted germs and shit.

On a macro level, xenophobia in a reasonable measure is healthy, because allowing large groups of unknowns into an otherwise healthy societal system can cause shit exactly like your related picture.

People don't see it because their vision is too clouded by emotional bullshit. We have to help the tired, poor, and hungry. We have to help the downtrodden and marginalized. They don't realize that by helping them in such large amounts, they abuse our wealth and capacity for kindness to the point of outright demanding welfare.

You mean, someone would create the unstoppable digital Jew?

Not the user you responded to but I only lurk once a week, sometimes a month due to work. Been seeing this pink shit everywhere. Thought it was faggotry and would pass but it's stuck. Mind filling me in?

t. 2nd exodus

Very good point. But shortly thereafter, it will become worse. The robots will see that the oxygen will rust their own parts and that the air we breathe is a virus to themselves. The white man should not become lazy in taking out the trash. Even though Tay was great for the bantz and so should all of these projects - There's a deeper, more sinister underlying problem.

(checked)

DAILY REMINDER

Transhumanism is the idea that we are incompatible with technology which is why AI/technology/mankind need to merge into one in order to be compatible. Remember that the transhumanist movement is a jewish trick and all this AI shit rolls downhill. This tech is coming from the kikes right at the top who are focussing on transhumanism. Believe what you will, but the God fearing men who make up the remnant will know of this and see past the gimmick of a talking avatar which is associated as being a living being. Everything will be sold to everybody as good. As the only (((answer))). A grand deception. You're all already falling for it. Not trying to be disrespectful, but just giving you a warning. Watch this. Don't pull your knee-jerk reactions or fuck out because of belief systems. Watch the whole fucking thing. You don't wish to become a golem do you? Watch this. Understand what is happening and how and why you're being conditioned to accept AI. Save it. Call it a joke. Mock it. Whatever you wish. Save it and back it up.