4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite kind of power to get in a game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
youtu.be/yzw55xheXeQ?list=PLneC76OgQbbilzeqh7HvpBpqvN_b8nNhi
youtube.com/watch?v=OvvD9PQMT2o&list=PLneC76OgQbbilzeqh7HvpBpqvN_b8nNhi&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=cxrcgEXWgJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

Join us for After War X and some other stuff later tonight.

This is why everyone hates you.

Morning, niggers. Do you think you're relationship-worthy? Waifus need not apply.

The metal/industrial one, I guess.

oh boy. How 'bout that killing joke film?

Morning everyone!

Hopefully getting a game or a figure today or tomorrow. Gonna be nice!

IT

Why do you think I have a waifu?

tru

Yes.

Batman beyond was fun you nigger.

I'm becoming more and more depressed at myself and everything around me

Yes it was, but the idea of them banging was still shit.

Mako is a cute

>>>/christian/
>>>/nice/
>>>/r9k/

Whats going on user?

Ok.

You're my favorite customer.

anyone who can't get dubs needs to die

Who you also see as a daughter…
IT IS DUMB!

Mix of realizing I'm a terrible and broken person and that everyone around me has the mental capacity of a goldfish with down syndrome

No thanks I'm good

faggot

*tips fedora

Finished MMZ today. Pretty satisfied. Had to give my oldest kid the talk about nudes and webcams and shit because she's getting to that age. Also posting the best track from 999.

When did I say I hated Christianity?

So what video games have you guys been playing lately? Oh, wait, I forgot where I am Ha Ha!

Yeah a guy whos parents got killed and sent him on a batshit crazy vigilante spree wouldn't have some kind of fetish or complex with father/child sex. Nope doesn't make sense at all.

What makes you think you are terrible?

God loves you; don't betray him you sinner faggot.

You know the drill
0-4 Stick around
5-8 vidya
9 Work
dubs do twice
trips kill this.

What makes you happy? Because everything I used to enjoy doesn't make me happy as it used to.

Warband, heartgold, and a little doki doki panic today. You?

You done fucked up

so what do quads do?

QOASD
U
A
D
S

k

You specified one board from that list. It was pretty apparent.

Nigga, he's not an apeshit asshole. Then again you're the dumbass who told his parents about their waifu.

Guess you're stuck with us.

Nice digits. Now crash this thread with no survivors.

I am indeed
And anything related to quad damage is my kind of powerup

I'm happy just thinking bout mah waifu, playing games and watching stuff for the most part.

Have you thought about trying anything new? If you are sick of games and anime and crap why not get a hobby that might be useful too?

Good evening you gaggle of faggots

I just search for stuff recommended here. I'm rarely disappointed.

Good evening, friend.

rollan

AYYYYYYY

NEWFAG DETECTED

Come on it does make perfect sense for him to get some kind of fetish from it!

Hows your day going user?

Alright I'm ready, rollin

Is there any fucking hope?

When things go my way, like when I get an interview or when Trump get some great gains

I'll save it for tomorrow.

He's not a freak, this is the same guy who had a hard time spitting out that he like WW.

Emotionally unstable asshole who has to pretend he is a liberal to integrate with family and some parts of society and does a terrible job at it, can barely make social links and friendships, go full autism once every full moon, the usual

Maybe I want to see the other boards you cunt

I'm trapped.

Leave the door open and hope the brother walks out into traffic. And maybe bankruptcy.

WW?

Eh friends are overrated. Plus you got us.

Suicide is always an option.

You clearly didn't, if so you would admit they're all shit.

Wonder Woman

I have spent the last 6 hours listening to /x/ related shit. I really shouldnt have done this at night.

Not really. I make for a terrible bf.

Dangerous being around churches nowadays anyway. Muslims killing priests in em and popes kissing their feet.

Energy Drinks.

T

Yes, get some dumbells, a bar and weights and start lifting at home while you watch autistic brother.

Pussy. Do it now. Jecht always said he'd do stuff tomorrow too.

What is the difference between a duck, Holla Forums?

Are you excited for Yakuza 6, looks pretty good but might not be as good as others
Also DoA 6 never ever

LMAO

Ok, did my weekly 3 hour supermarket shift, going to prepare for my temp Cenus job thats coming up

Become the Next Trump, it's the only way

Truly life is meant for suffering

Maybe he had a hard time because she was too old for him.

Spookiest thing you found?

Lots of people do that. You don't even care about your waifu. It's obvious you jumped on a bandwagon.

So I think the coworker I'm into is also into me.

3 hours? What the hell kind of shift is that?

And whats the Cenus job thing like?

What clued you in on that?

Why would you tell your parents about your waifu when there is no need to do it

Begin an all out attack

I'm so glad it was my Grandparents doing the forcing and not my parents, though I am technically enrolled in a course but that's just a compromise so then that way I can have an "option"

JUST
DO
IT

You don't need to see other boards. You need to see the light of Christ.

Mostly the tape of the dude who went missing in the mountains that david paulide brings up. He left a voicemail and got nabbed when talking to his wifes answering machine. Screaming and shit. Then hearing about all the missing hikers and everything else. Also the homunculus dude has updates

SHIT. I'M SICK
MY HEAD HURTS AND MY NOSE IS RUNNING
I'VE NEVER BEEN SICK BEFORE HOLY DICKS THIS IS AWFUL

It's only Kiryu, from the looks of it. If so I'm kinda disappointed. I want more Saejima and Akiyama.

They were much closer than Batgirl and Batman.

Hello, old friend.

Story time?

Take some pills and go to sleep?

3 hours is putting up special stickers and frozen foods or Piss That's beer for you burgers and bongs
The Census I go around telling people they have to do the census

Because you love them. She would be upset if you were ashamed of her.

Fuck post his channel!

And thats fucking scary as shit. I read about that big mountain disappearance thing every once in a while and it freaks the shit out of me cause I live near one of the hotspots.

You're trying too hard.

Hey fags

I don't get sick either and you just have a headache and a runny nose
Boo Hoo

What?

Oh nice about the census job, sounds easy!

Hows life been arino?

here come my special crying karens because i feel like im not getting anywhere with my guitar strumming after like 3 days ive not really progressed

I thought it was just exaggerations

I decided to put that TV no one ever uses to use. now to find out what games to use.

I like that wallpaper.

Nice hobo, have fun.

It was too late when I realized I was sick and everything was closed. I already tried sleeping but the headache won't let me, that's why I'm here. Also a sore throat that hurts whenever I swallow.

I'm 21 and this is the first time I've ever had a cold or whatever the fuck this is.

NIGGER FOX GRILS

(You)

Have you had like stomach viruses and shit before at least?

combining pills with alcohol will fuck you up enough it wont bother you anymore.

It's embedded if you wanna see it. Its more interesting than scary. Makes me want to try it myself.

Takes months to get good dude. If it were so easy it only took a few days everyone would do it.

Wont let me embed, so gotta go yourself instead.
youtu.be/yzw55xheXeQ?list=PLneC76OgQbbilzeqh7HvpBpqvN_b8nNhi

GIVE ME YOUR SHIT WAIFUS YOU CUCKED MODS SO I CAN PHIL THEM TOO

Nah, I'm trying to protect her. I could go around telling everyone who my waifu is, but that would just net me weird looks and degrading comments at best. So, I don't speak of her if she is not involved in the topic. I won't deny her, yet I don't need to expose her

Really nigger? You sheltered faggot.

Tiring and the usual
I at least got to play a good chunk of D&D and watch The Killing Joke in theaters so thats nice

Nice. I miss having two monitors, its hard to go back to having just one

CUCK VOLS
U
C
K
V
O
L
S

>never even give her a hug after
>it wouldn't have even been weird
>she literally asked me to mount her

theres also this. Which I have a hard time believing is real.

youtube.com/watch?v=OvvD9PQMT2o&list=PLneC76OgQbbilzeqh7HvpBpqvN_b8nNhi&index=2

Not that I remember. I had stomach pains once in a while but they're always gone in like an hour

I used to practice rugby at about 5°C in short-shorts and a shirt, and I never caught jack shit.

Nice Karens

I'm just trying to do the up down strum and not have it sound dreadful though

you're a good ritsu

Why do the vols not like nigger fox grils?

Do it! Seems messy and a lot of work so I haven't ever wanted to.

Who is she that it would get you weird looks?

At least you had some fun!

What'd you think of the movie?

You need to make a move!

Also I'm curious as to why she thought she could piggy back you?

thank you, do NOT save them.

because they are
CUCKS

after war x?

stuff with bubbles nigga, megaman 2, cave story.

side note: I'm outta manga to read. DMX b takin recommendations b. Fushigi Yuugi and Shamo are on the short list.

how new r u nigga?

how come ritsu don't name her drums nigga?

I got anger issues so I just work on the heavy bag when I get bored or go running. That's if I'm sober.

dux nigga

You gotta go in for the kill before she gets together with some random normalfag. Just like do shit, nigger.

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

Can you PHILL this picture for me? Thx bae

My friends are saying I need to ask her out at work tomorrow, but I'm thinking that's weird because, well, work.

She might've been facetious, I don't know.

I was planning on making a move Friday, but I'm also thinking tomorrow.

You alright there, buddy?

Just the fact that she's 2D would weird out my parents and everyone I know that isn't initiated. That's why I don't talk of my waifu outside of the internet

Too fucking late

Just take it slow, but you might wanna make a move.

Well, then you're a lucky faggot. You're still a pussy in my books if you can't handle a fucking cold.

Da fuq, Reg?

Hopefully it's a resume booster

STOP HACKING INTO ME aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Probably not but its still fun to imagine.

Hope your immune system can handle it.

Do people usually do that? I mean I understand naming a guitar or something but drums are like a set. Seems silly to name lots of parts.

You ok?
Is this a magnet link to your cp

Yes.
The one that lets you dash in mid air/on the ground that you can cancel animations with.

Also fucking RIP 4am thread, died before it even began.

This doesn't even look random. Theres something here.

Fucking ask her! Whats the worst that could happen.

Thats why I'm slowly easing mine into it.

Never supporting chinks ever again.

Will do, will update when interesting things happen.

Wait, should I have not been saving your karens till now? My bad

I wonder if this nonbanhappy moments is a plan of marks or if the hotpockets have just given up.

I hope its real. I want to see that thing grow to the size of a city. Or become like something from full metal alchemist.

I want to put my dick in between Regina's thighs while she's spouting out numbers and looking confused

I guess you right fam. Especially if you one of them niggas like Questlove addin to they kit and such. More u know fam.

Blame the other thread that came in early for no reason.

The movie was a pretty good adaptation of the book! They did real good by making it R Rated
recasting Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy was also great, made me remember how good the animated series was.
They just treated the source material with a little too much caution, which is what I feared. They really should have conveyed some things as much darker than they were.
Still very well done.

You mean your folks right? For what purpose?

With chinks you get what you pay for.

Delete them or I'll get stroppy and ruin this thread.

Delete them or I'll get stroppy and ruin your life.

listen to ritsu yung nigga, you gotta ease the profane into that waifueriere

captcha related

Why the fuck did you order a cable from China

check
why?
it's hard living a lie, isn't it?
friendships are formed out of a mutual benefit. anything else will be superficial and you will never form a strong bond. maybe your best friends are right in front of you.
who doesn't

You're fiiiiine

I've been saving every image you've been posting.

Or waifus.

Glad you be hearin me hood

Oh nice I might actually download it when I can if hamill's back. Always brings me back to being a kid and watching old batman stuff if hes doing the joker.

Now I know to never trust the jews of asia.

Because I'm gonna use it once and only once for softmodding.

But then what will I fap to?

You're going to make it.
Try to go for one long walk everyday. Exercising makes you happier, user. When I do it, I always notice something new even though it's the same familiar places. Wear sunglasses and use a headset if you don't want to interact with anyone. You can block out humanity and still see the beauty of world.

No problem there.

Talk to a student loan adviser. They will help you by either combining your loans to one small monthly payment. This is super important. You could get a lot of money back, especially when you file your taxes.

Most girls are bitches. Don't let some prepubescent morons old opinion hurt you. Most teenagers girls find Cumberbatch attractive. He pretty damn ugly.

That is super sweet that you take of your brother like that. You're a good man user.

She's on the Internet user. She's public domain now. Karen is getting her hand held and her head patted by everyone.

Not power but i really hate temporary power-ups in most games other than the occasional speed-buffs like in say Serious Sam because those allways make me try to get most use of them so i end up charging head first onto a pack of Kleers or such and… then the power-up runs off and i'm fucked.

Im not into kemono or furry stuff. Thats kinda too weird for me.

I've had Karen pics long before I ever entered a 4am thread, you can't stop me

I am speechless… because every time I read this I understand it less

A sixth post.

Patrick is that you

You kinda look like paz

Yep my parents and because I love her. She would be upset if I were ashamed of her.

Ehh if you could mold it into a perfect model of what you wanted though.

Wow!

fuck

Sup JIDF

I agree

Yeah but it'd still be furry.

o. thot'chu was a mason too fam. waifueriere is big time at the lodge here in yonkers.

I'm really inspired by yo bravery user no homo.

I'm staying up because I'm afraid of the dark

Oy Vey did someone call my name

Yeah he did a great job, as always.
There was a small documentary before the show where he talked about how he's wanted to do the killing joke for a while and how much he enjoyed doing it. Paired with a coupl'a scenes of him in the recording booth just doing a good job.
Its source is also one of the best batman comics, in my opinion.
Made me really wanna find my batman TAS boxset and binge watch that, that shit is still in my top 5 favorite cartoons

Told you about the alarms!

Wouldn't fucking any human be furry then?

prolly smart.

Wow. What a pussy.

Have you died yet?

I know Batgirl banging Batman makes no sense.

Maybe a muslim chick or a latina, with how hairy their backs and arms get. I never understood how they got hair on the small of their back. One actually had peach fuzz mustache

If life on the streets teaches a young nigga anything, its bravery.

I watched beyond again last year and almost watched TAS after. That'd be pretty fun.

And that sounds great! I don't think I've ever read TKJ but always meant to. Been on a list forever.

maybe next time

soon

Well, I don't know your parents, but you do realize the risks of what you're doing right? I mean, the world isn't ready for our waifus. Don't consider yourself ashamed for not exposing your relationship, the less likely you are to be put in a mental institution or ostracized by your own family, the better you can live a life of devotion to her

Good girl.

NBaaYYYYY

ay if it don't make cents i can't fuck w/ it cause I'm all about my paper filet?

PREACH

Don't let the hotpockets scare you. The jews fear the foxgirls.

>>>/cuteboys/

gosh anons

T-Thanks fam, i guess

I thought it was pretty out of place as well
other than that I thought they did a pretty good job overall

Great comic, if you like the animation I recommend giving it a read.

Why are you banging muslims and latinas?

And most white girls I was with had super tiny mustaches. Not visible really but you know. Unless you mean like a MUSTACHE mustache.

Everyone says this but it seems silly. At worst they just thing you are a bit touched not full on crazy town. Unless you are like "shes in the room right now!" which I'm not.

think real hard about that

I admit I exaggerated there, but the rest still stands. I don't think most families would take the fact that their offsprings is devoted to a 2D anime grill very well

God, I love 2016.

I feel ya, homie.

Nigger, banging your figuratively daughter makes no sense you degenerate! And linking me to that board? I've been really vocal about being against cuteboy shit. So fuck off.

It just turned me off with it. Good job Bats on banging your BFF's daughter!

Pegging is a thing unfortuantally

Oh dont start, he gets super mad about cuteboys and gay stuff.

His reach would be phenomenal, no way theyd let him play. Not to mention he'd keep eating fans. **With some groupie girls tho, I doubt thatd even be a problem.

I've only been with an italian girl, hairy wise anyway. She didnt talk to me for 3 days when I noticed she had peachfuzz on her upper lip and started calling her mister.
Good god, why?

I-I'm sorry user…

it's real, if he's lying he'll be in BIG trouble

Well, you are in love with a fictional character. That's definitely crazytown material for the average normalfag.

When you're not 3DPD, girls can have penises too

I'm a 26 year old NEET, I don't think they got a lot of hope left for me anyway.

My parents are cuckservatives but at least they aren't liberals. That sucks user.

yo I'ma tell u one time nigga, you gotta cut this wishy washy cockamamie bs nigga. sumtimes you gotta keep it 100 with dat bull in yo heart call fear and grab onto them horns with one hand an yo' balls wit da otha an say damn nigga, this my corner and we gon bang the fuck out on these mark ass niggas with they fraudulent Seikos.

cause I'll twis ya moms out and then jail it up witcha pops kna'meen?

yo long as he cool with trannies what's adam (((silver))) gonna do about it huh? dat nigga strung out on cocaine fo rilly do and as a nigga who like getting strung out on some cocaine I can safely say that that nigga strung the fuck out

Current year best year

>>>/cuteboys/

How close have you gotten to a girls face?

For now. Give it a few years and the waifu age will be upon us.

Damn, DMX looks like shit in that pic.

>>>/cuteboys/

Buddy, nobody on this goddamn site hates queers more than I do.

BS mate.

I really liked the book tbh, even more than the movie. I can recommend it to anyone if you guys are interested

Keep dreaming

Why aren't you purging all the queer yet?
You could find some at >>>/cuteboys/

I could buy that it was something Barbara would do in some incarnations.
What really got me was Bruce going along with it. The dude is much more responsible than to just bang on a rooftop. He probably never have even developed feelings for her.
It was an odd scene with lazy purpose.

The joker was done very well though, and the animation was gorgeous in a lot of areas

It's all gonna be worth it when they get BTFO'd in november and I get to wear my Make America Great Again hat in public. Also I made this for you ritsufag.

yo I been watchin these marvel movies man they ass nigga.

Iron man 1 was tight af. heard it was almost all improvised dialogue wise. these other ones gay tho.

you try gettin a dui on ur 60th birthday nigga

yoda text on dat ass

You cannot contain my homolust

If they've kept you around this long you might have a chance. Even then, adding the fact that you are in love, REALLY in love with a fictional character would be a lot to handle. I mean, if you are their only son there goes the chance of having grandkids, for example.

Will you recommend it to me?

Hell once the jews get a hold of it and start pushing it, it'll be huge!

Ha thanks for that pic! Some of the few more normalfaggy friends I have think I'm crazy so I can use that pic a lot with them.

I got you fam, I'll become a better man

Well think of it like this
Even though Anime is Japanese it is quite inspired by Walt Disney and you do see many Animes capture a similar style and you see Anime has been grounded in this archetypal 50s western woman because of the Disney influence and the Animes they convey a more ideolistic form of females the one that NEETs want because modern 3dpd is used up and degenerate but 2d is clean and pure, so we must strive to make the 3dpd more like 2d in that they must be clean and pure and no longer cock snorting hedonistic harlots
tl;dr 2d>3dpd

My father is a liberal. You just dont talk shop is all.

You ready to teach him a lesson?

Wait, what does adam silver and cocaine got to do with it?

I know what you're implying and no, all girls dont have peach fuzz mustaches. Dont even start. they might have a hair or two, but not something that can be reliably shaved like that thing could be.

I thought 4am was gay?

i'm not even surprised anymore

That is what stopped me from watching that shit.

Yeah I know, I hope he gets better.

>You could find some at >>>/cuteboys/
wew

(checked)
Ironman 1 is really fun. 2 was garage though.

I've got a little sis so.

Thats why I asked earlier for you to be more distinct!

Let us have faith user

4am generals will now be hosted on >>>/cuteboys

Is she overweight like yourself?

Did you actually stop watching the whole movie from that?

More

And watch as it gets sanctioned and banned because muh population growth since the world's economy relies on continuous growth. Besides do you really want everyone staying at home and rot because they're too attached to their VR porn games?

Hey I know where I can find your waifu. I've seen someone dressed like her on >>>/cuteboys/. You should check it out.

You fuck up. You should go to >>>/suicide/

Thats a lewd gif

I'm not overweight in the slightest. Next time yoza is on you can ask him.

I fail to see the relation between my post and your answer

Is she cute?

alls I'm sayin is we could be having straight up MiB-Ball right now but Adam Silver be jewin it up too hard my nigga so we finna watch lebron ole ass for 6 or so mo years till my grand nephew get up in there or till Barkley gets to Space Jammin up in chyeaa.

deez Nuts

I already knew and agree with that. Now try that same paragraph with a normalfag and you'll be branded as a raging misogy-weirdo for the rest of your life

You gotta respect the laws and shit, me mum taught me that.

And nothing of value was lost

i'm already a regular there

Don't worry they will only push it on whites like they do faggotry and other things, while importing shitskins for continuous growth. Where have you been?

Pretty cute yeah.

Normalfags think sexism is a joke, or at least the guys

GOSH WHAT KIND OF A USELESS HUMAN ARE YOU? JUST MAKE A TWITTER AND SHITPOST ON IT IDIOT GET LOTS OF FOLLOWERS AND BE FAMOUS

oh fuck off

I didn't watch it in the first place. I just saw the sex clip.

Fuck you too.

I'll resist asking for pics and I'll just tell you to keep an eye on her, for in this day and age, she could meet some really mean men who would want to take advantage of her. It is the duty of us onii-chans to stand up for our imoutos if we are needed

no thanks

You should just move there. Might prove beneficial to you.

You do bring up a good point I completely missed on. Instead what they will do is push gay porn games that involve you getting raped by a muzzie.

I'm not lying. You should really go to >>>/cuteboys/. They have all sorts of waifus there that you can cuddle up to. I ever hear there's some lolis there as well.

I was! Anything long enough to be shaveable is very distinct. She had that shaved next time I saw her too, which was hilarious

Fixing to be the new Homoko are you?

What do you tweet about?

I mustve mistakenly linked you instead of someone else. Mah bad.

Ahh, now I get it. He's been hoarding his shekels too much and let lebron go didnt he?

Why respect the rules when even the hotpockets dont?

Makes sense. Tomboys are mostly feminine boys tbh. Like feminine penis, its a bit gay is all, just not fullblown.

Were not going to get far enough for that. Were about a year or two off from a holy war. Didnt you see the news?

FUCK LOLIS

I hate you both.

yo nigga DMX got Hitler numbers. DMX feelin himself right now nigga.

Guess my work here in these 4am threads are done.

Remember niggers: Holocaust never happened, Jewish mythology doesn't match up with the old testament. The legal and financial system is a spiritual Eruv meant to derail western society and keep us at each other's throats.

RIP BIG L
RIP BIG PUN
STOP
DROP
SHUT EM DOWN
OPEN UP SHOP

Honestly it was a bad scene in a good movie
The movie has an odd bit that wasnt part of the killing joke comic before the plot really starts to establish a bit of batgirls background, its alright (with that scene being a lazy attempt at moving it forward quicker)
once the content from the actual comic starts in, it gets a lot better
the comic is still better

Yeah I always try to take care of her. Shes dating a really nice guy right now and I actually like him for once. Hes a super normalfag but he takes care of her so.

Probably yeah. They already do that with normalfag porn anyway.

Well thats freaking disgusting. She probably noticed that tiny bit most/all girls get and started shaving/plucking it making it worse.

This is what queers actually believe.

ILY

Would if I could.

been thinking about that a lot lately

Who?

I used to have a twitter for a while when GG was going strong. Fun times

Well more like they'll make fun of you for that to your death.

Another agreeable post

Alright but I gotta ease up on it first. Here's a lewd picture that's technically SFW

IDIOT DON'T USE YOUR ACTUAL NAME AND FACE, JUST PUT A STUPID NAME AND THEN AN ANIME GIRL OR SOMETHING LIKE I DID

politics and stuff. redpilling normalfags. (at least trying to, I don't think I've ever actually redpilled someone before)

recently I've been tweeting a lot on the #freemilo tag though it seems as though Twitter are sticking with their decision, it'd be nice if they even acknowledged us though. Literally thousands of people calling Twitter out and they don't even acknowledge it or address their claims? To me that's an admission of guilt, there's no way they don't know they're being unfair. If they thought they were being fair, they'd have defended their decision by now.

I'm just tired of the shit going into Batman after this decade loving the shit out of him. I'm tired of him already.

If there's lolis count me in

Keep vigilant fam, my sis dated what seemed to be a nice guy before, but turned out to be quite false. Thankfully it didn't turn out to be a real problem since she dumped him.

One day, one day…

Prolly not, it just makes it coarser till you shave again, not thicker, or just imagine girls legs during winter, ugh. She shaved it because when I noticed and pointed at it she got embarrassed and I called her mister for about an hour

Cause its true. How am I wrong.

There you go! Well done, proud of you.

dmx don't scare nigga. gramama daughter ain't rise no punk bitch.

u got a problem with louis?

I h*cked up, okay? gosh.

Stop making excuses.

I'll be sure to send you the sex tape soon.

Soon even the nips will fall prey to the big black cock and mudslime superiority.

Gays need to be purged.

wew lad

Spoiler: There is but they aren't what you think they are.

Hes saying he wants to fuck lil niglets man. He's got a thirst for timbits, ya know what i'm sayin?

Twitter doesn't care one bit. They will make normalfags think you are some kind of conspiracy theorist or racits or something if you call them out on it.

Still do but I'm not too worried on that front. Plus shes finicky. If hes an ass she'll just leave him and move back in with the folks like she always does.

Girls legs during winter? Every girl I dated kept on that shit, what happens?

It is customary to use English in these parts.

Nah, I'm not used to talking bad about other niggas's niggas. Tell louis to get a cold beer for me will ya

I'll take the risk, I must

Good on her. You look eye to eye with her? I don't really get along with my lil sis, but she's still my imouto, and I'd pulverize whoever makes her cry at her command

Hah. And no, theres no way they'll let milo back in, but twitter is a sinking ship anyway. They dont even turn a profit and tech bubbles bound to burst soon.

No shave november isnt just for the boys is what happens. Ever try cuddling and wrapping legs with hairy legs?

The wew is on you

oh I thought da nigga was talkin bout my fuzz'n

my bad fammo I ain't got my glass rims on

my bad fammo. wait is there third reich 2d qts? they got black ones too tho?

Doubtful, nips are still practically openly racist.

We are really friendly and nice to each other. Shes a vegetarian liberal but we avoid politics and crap like that.

Sorry about the imouto, maybe you guys will get closer one day!

GG was a fun time. I wasn't personally a part of it, but I would troll people from both sides. Fun times.

That's not true and you know it.

Gonna go dream of my sweaty waifu. Night everyone! Hope you all dream of lolis, if that's what you want!

oh ayyyo I got this webm of CWC masturbating. should I spoilr that shit niggas? it's with his vagina or some shit.

G'night

Why would any girl do that. And no I haven't. Girls are meant to be soft and smooth damn it.

Night yakuza

Prolly for the best, there's a lotta dirty shit going on in this here thread. A bit o blindness be a blessing.

Pleasant mcnuggies and sweaty waifus.

>>>/cuteboys/

night mate
Think I oughta head out too, see you guys next time

Night arino!

Sleep tight and dream of dickgirls

Don't be racist "fam". He's speaking an English dialect known as Ebonics.

Cause feminism and beards hurt when you go down under or some other shit.
Well, they are, mostly. Just a few places you gotta watch out for ya know? Unless she's full blown italian, then theres hair everywhere

Nite gaki no tsukai

Indeed there are fam
I don't know mi negro, but I'm pretty sure there are somewhere, I just haven't seen em

That's nice. Sadly, I don't know if we'll manage to get closer one day, we are too different and don't see eye to eye on many topics. There is also the fact that our upbringing wasn't all roses, and we ended up developing serious mental health conditions. I got lucky and I ended up with OCD and some minor quirks, but my sister…

aight fuck it then

keep it 100 I'ma don like 10 times.

You're gonna regret it. They're boys and they're underaged. I hope you enjoy having a nice visit from Chris Hansen.

I bet you were one of those fags who did nothing but bitch about shit rather than actively messing with SJWs.

Not with globalization goyim. Soon they will become open to any other race and religion like the religion of peace we will send to them with six gorrillion refugees.

This fag has the right idea. Five guys was a hell of a fun time.

Go back to your containment board. >>>/cuteboys/

You too. >>>/cuteboys/

jesus fucking christ

C-chris chan?

Some nasty ass shit right there

This is a christian imageboard, and christians accept everyone. The pope even washes rapefugees' feet :^)

Depends on how long your bead is probably.

I think you told me about you and your sis once actually unless I'm thinking of someone else.

They literally only took in like 20 of them and just passed a law saying they are going to monitor the shit out of them.

time to kill myself

We meet again webm of death

Chris Hansen ain't coming here, but I like little girls not little boys. I'll just have to reject the courteous invitation

We wuz sending emails n shiet nigguh I swear to god mang on me fuckin family

Wew. How fresh is this?

It was amazing watching the sorta haha look at the dumb whore days of five guys thinkin it'll blow over and then seeing everythign that came out of GG.

I think that was when I really began to confront and address my anti-semitic sentiments in a broader fashion.

I know dawg I know.

But ya'll remember how at the ending of Frankenstein it was actually the doctor who was the monster or fuck, the munsters or w/e

3-4 days now I spose

I watched it all….He's fingering the abssess. There was blood and white shit. That can't be an asspussy.

WHAT

Didn't one of those twenty rape someone? I remember seeing some pictures of some bronze-age bombchucker in a police car.

he chopped off his dick didn't he

I don't know really, I left the 4am threads when uni called, and I had a little free time today. If I remember correctly I discussed with you that I couldn't decide between two girls for my waifu. Other than that I forgot

Theres only one pope after benedict, and he's a false one. It was ordained.

That's puss from an infection.

That's some deep shit. Are you saying he's not the monster, but we are?

Laws can be bent goyim. They just need to sign the TPP and they'll be forced to accept many more!

Here you go.

Come on. You know you want to come. >>>/cuteboys/

And to think that the normalfags want to shut that kind of shit down.

Glad I'm not watching that.

theres no way that's chris-chan. Im sure i've seen that webm before.

There's a hole running from the wound to the testicles.

Chris has been listening to binural beats and thinks he grew a vagina. It's the infection from the piercings he never treated.

Man I haven't been on the lolcow train for a fucking while

Chris-chan really is something else

we all responsible for this one fam.

prolly me the most tho. I rly fukt wt da kid

I been hearin all sorts of rumors. all I know is that the fool does think that binaural beats are aiding in his hormones and opening his labia.

Plausible theory is that he got some sorta grundle piercing, he ain't a sanitary type, gets infected, listening to labia opening music and thinks oh shit nigga it's pussy time.

Yeah I think so. And I think thats why they started monitoring them IIRC

Maybe. She like a drug addict now or something?

Maaaaybe.

Are you actually suggesting Trump is gonna lose?

Thankyou

Is that a cut scene from Dead Alive?

That was puss man. If it is chris-chan…he just popped an infection inside and puss spewed out of it.

Nah, he's holding his dick, watch it again.

thats not really chris-chan is it?

Just do it. Embrace the culture and watch with us. Whats being a little tramautized?

It's not. Chris-Chan's hole looks like this.

The piercing that used to bere where his un-clitV2.0 is had gotten infected twice before.

If it was chris then yeah puss but if not I wouldn't be surprised if some jew doctor rigged some guys cock under his balls for that effect.

He won't lose. He'll be dead by the time the vote comes.

No problem. I'll be sure to send an ambulance when the time comes.

I enjoy watching Chris losing his shit as much as the next faggot but I don't want to suffer either.

as far as I know yes .

Mad gay

Its amazing, it doesnt bother me seeing it anymore. Granted I havent fapped in like 3 days since seeing it but still.

Im sure i've seen it before, I dont think its him. Or at least I hope it isnt. That is some nasty, dangerous shit. He's full on rip at that rate

Suffering together is good bonding exercise. Dont you want to be closer?

I really hope not cause jfc man.

No. I'm pretty dysfunctional.

Fuck off shlomo, Trump is getting 3 terms.

That looks like when my cat was castrated and then bit off his sutures

I figured you wouldn't remember, but that doesn't matter. Well if you're asking, she developed a bipolar disorder and anorexia and almost died of lack of nutrients, later when she was exposed she tried to kill herself and failed, then we gave her psychological treatment, but it didn't advance that much, and then she tried again to kill herself, and failed. I believe the decisive factor on her lack of progress were my parents, and they were forced to adapt if they wanted to conserve a daughter. She is getting a little bit better, but she still has traces of weak mental health, particularly in the emotional department.
It's a constant tension, it's a tiring life

I've watched enough of Chris to know it's no longer worth it.

I'm starting to feel the opposite.

I enjoy suffering in a different medium.

Hilary will get him killed. You know what she does.

I think I'm going to vomit.

This guy's art would be perfect if he'd quit drawing weird nipples and fish tacos.

It loses most of its shock value after the first time. It's just crazy that Chris is so fucking stupid that he thinks an abcess on his taint is a new vagina.

Sorry user sounds rough.

Not completely related but I had a really good friend once who was anorexic and I've seen what that does to people. It sucks.

Don't worry, it'll be fun. We'll be like two jews who survived Auschwitz together! I'll bake some crumpets, you can bring the liquor, it'll be a grand ole time!

I hope that wasnt chris-chan, cause that was an exploding abcess, that was exploding puss. Like that shit that comes out of pimples, that was a lot of that, gushing out, nonstop, like a fountain. and some definitely went further in.

How the hell did he afford the transitional surgery?

Chris will believe anything, in this case he fell for the tranny meme hook, line and sinker. It really was better for him when it was random trolls pestering him.

Maybe someday you'll learn to embrace all forms of suffering.

Don't forget, it's like that because he constantly shits himself.

I'm worried he'll die soon and there will never be anyone to replace him.

The faggots at Kiwifarms probably fed him a fuckload of money, but I doubt he actually went to a clinic and payed for a surgery considering he's saying that youtube videos are what made it show up.

He listened to music in his sleep and thinks his infection between his balls and his asshole is a vagina. If thats chris-chan, you just watched him furiously fap his open, infected wound until pus spurt out.

You and me both. I dont want him to die. He's a one of a kind lol-cow.

I think he's realized he done fucked up

The webm isn't Chris according to /cow/, but Chris does have a huge ass wound on his taint that he thinks is a vagina growing. He believes a series of YT videos called "binaural beats" is transforming him into a woman, and not that his nasty taint piercing has torn open and is progressively getting worse.

He didn't.

Chris is doing worse shit to himself than any troll ever could.

>>>/cow/217892
Some random faggot on /cow/ claims that is actually some old cringe material from an unrelated tranny. I have no idea whether it's true or not

Well, it's time I headed off to bed.
Maybe I'll be here tomorrow, maybe I won't, only time will tell. Maybe I'll finally earn my rest.
Until then, goodnight anons

It does

Cya next time user! Good luck with everything you do!

i'ma hella impressed. does the nigga think orgasms are that painful?

yo culd da covuhnent be reforged if we healed chris-chan and cured image boards of their original sin thereby triggering diaspora and get 4chan MFN status in the process?

At least it was the wildest ride ever documented.

Good, I hope thats true, cause good god he needs a medic otherwise.
I thought the board was dead?

That'd explain why Im getting strong dejavu

Nite!

The Boss here from last night?
Wanna know how well I did on the last mission

So he's not even continent? Disgusting. I guess he is pretty much retarded, sparta had the right idea on how to treat invalid infants.

Have some nice sleeps, faggot

Dubs confirm. Chris has had a horribly bizarre and bizarrely horrible life, and it's all in the Internet for everyone to see. What a time to be alive.

Maybe girl orgasms. Would explain why feminists never stop bitching.

Shame we forgot to document it…

B+. Good for a first time.

At least its interesting I spose. But chris-chan needs to see a doctor, asap.

night

If he was killed, we wouldn't have all this history. It could have been you instead.

It feels great.

Nigger, he has an entire wiki dedicated to him and his exploits.

Thanks,Boss!
Im ready to go out again!

I'm grateful everyday for the fact that I'm not him.

trips send dr phil to cwc

Yeah..but what about all the videos? Like the shitting one you love to post

So close yet so far.

There's no healing Chris-Chan, but I don't think we broke him in the first place. Chris came out of the womb broken, and the internet as a whole just took him in a different direction than his original destination.

It's still alive believe it or not. The only reason I ever go there is to check on the Chris-Chan thread, but there's still activity across the board.

I wonder if Chris is grateful that he isn't someone else and who they'd be.

There's mirrors on youtube that are linked.

You could have been his parents

nah I ain't vaccinated

I dont trust the jewtube after they removed so much. We need a true site dedicated to chris-chan. Just need a clever name for it.

How are you still even alive?

I wish it wasn't so hard to use a mouse with a clove on that hand.

nuttin' Holla Forums can't handle
break it up and dismantle

drugs and determination

You still autistic though

Thank goodness for that too.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

That's not Chris, is it? That can't possibly be Chris. He's fucking hairless. He shaves everthing. There's fuzz on those legs. I couldn't even fucking watch the whole thing. Good lord, this is the first thing that's made me nauseous on the internet in years.

ENOUGH'S ENOUGH. If that really is him, someone seriously needs to fucking contact the authorities. His fucking dick's going to rot off if he doesn't die from infection first if that's from a fucking abscess. This is why I stopped following him when the tranny shit really kicked off.

He needs to be put in a fucking home for disabled people where someone responsible will start monitoring him, STAT.

I've been busy with work. Been on a mech binge but can't really find a game I like. Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 was okay for a bit, but I wanted something more fast paced, like Ultimate Knight Windom

Also I started a SL120, NG+7, gravelorded aggromod on Dark Souls with a friend.

Not gonna lie, i'm impressed.

Watch it all. It's not the same without the big finisher.

People have probably kept an offline copy, so don't worry too much.

Feels good man

but you ain't #blest with that #redpilled #godflow

idk honestly nigga you bein triflin bout this shit monica damn

you eva play dat gundam for the dreamcast? pretty gud fam

das what she said nigga

You fucked up.

I want to do that with a friend at some point but I haven't got anyone to do that with.

I've been repulsed by him from the very start and have been skillfully avoiding threads about him for years now.
Hearing what he has become it makes me glad I was not (and never will be) there to witness it.

#redpillt

my bad

Thats true. And I could just start collecting em all now. Could be like pokemon, but just more scarring and traumatizing.

watch the video mimi

Here's a good one to start with.

If you mean when he starts "cumming" that's what fucking made me feel like throwing up.

dis nigga know his way around a woman tbh fam

I'm not going to give myself memories of that shit.

How does it feel that you're DMX instead of MC Ride? Also what's your opinion on lean?

Shit nigga what are you doin

No. I am fine with still images but video completely disgusts me.

I was waiting for something.

No need to spoiler shit then.

nope.

We wanted to do it before Dark Souls 3 came out but he didn't have a good enough video card in his PC for it, so now we're going to make up for lost time by replaying the entire series. We're planning on using ascetics in DS2 since I can just CE them, I think. Shit's going to be suffering though and I'm already dreading it.

We should crowdfund the money for chris-chan to pay to get jake-rapp to lick it when it happens again. Or Allison rapp I spose.

Thanks buddy, I ppreciate it. Gotta get em all.

JUST…DO IT!

Oh….

Get on that collection

I'll, um, have to pass.

Shit nigga what are you postin that's fuckin gay

Try it sometime.

I'm more into cocaine and designer drugs but I sometimes get to sippin, specially for a long drive so I don't get anxious.

yo shit was tight fam. I was the only nigga in my gated community with a dreamcast at the time nigga, had all these white folk comin ova pretendin that they fuck with me kna'mean.

yo we got a different localization of pokemon in the hood

I think it's the better version.

You're missing out. I've beaten every dark souls game in groups with friends, DS3 made it easier is all. DS2 crown of the iron king is awesome with friends

Oh I will, it'll be just like pokemon go.

Hes bein a man and postin unspoilered porn.

Yeah man driving is the best time to drink some lean

If you aren't the Chris Guru in 48 hours, I'm going to be upset.

damn right, that's why a lot of my little niggas be turnin into weebs and not pushin that work and sparkin toolies tho. I mean best laid plains of mice and men you know cuh.

i fux witchu, i'd give you a some daps on the sly man if I could man.

Yee

Shit, im lazy. Gimme 48 days. You gotta take your time in pokemon, to appreciate the journey.

Is eventstatus a weeb?

If you want something, you need to work hard at it.

My experience with Crown of the Iron King fucking great. I got there underleveled as fuck barely being able to 2-hand a greatsword and with very little health and stamina. Fume Knight's dark sword attacks insta-killed me and fighting him with a heavy weapon is one of the worst ways you could possibly do it, so I really had to git gud to beat it. After it the game was much easier, still pretty satisfying

Don't get DS3. It's not worth it.

The people wanted unspoiled porn. Too bad it had to be the worst case.

It was a slip honest!

I've beaten every game on my own since I don't have anyone who would. I enjoy the challenge but I like coop and screwing around. Killing the Fume Knight three times in a row was a bitch but it felt good killing him that third time.

Some niggers don't like the power of the foxgril and wish to silence the word.

yo can't wait to get this new album poppin

once I get this ankle bracelet off tho shit's gonna be hot.

post dick tbh fam

Gay

Thanks I think but I haven't finished my ebonics course so I don't know what you mean.

Damn nigga how do you slip like that

N-no thanks.

Yes, but the tortoise always beats the hair. Gotta take your time in these long journeys to fully appreciate it and grow from it. By the end I will know chris-chan inside and out.

They spoilered your porn in the end. You got censored.

Some of the hotpockets are probably kemonofags. You'll win eventually.

Fume knight is a satisfying kill. Him and alonne were something else

thats gay as fuck fam.

my six pack ain't on fleek right nao tho

that's one of many reasons why I'm here lil nigga. school ya'll to the language and ways of my people. we wuz kings nigga, we could FLY NIGGA

. . . . .

Say it to my face fuckers not online and see your shoulders massaged, and your toes sucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=cxrcgEXWgJg

Don't get DaS3. If you're going into it for pvp, you're going to be shit on really hard. Even if you're going in for general fucking around, it still isn't that much fun compared to DaS and DeS, granted I got so many hours out of those I got burnt out. I've been running into it crashing recently because I'm "running out of memory" despite changing nothing but the gpu drivers, and there's no fix for it outside "run a defrag it might work", but I might try doing a virtual memory tweak to see if that works.

I will projectile vomit onto my keyboard if I do.

DO IT

I preordered it

I have enough fun dragging people through the poison swamp with a regen build

Then have a bucket ready.

I was supposed to include one of my avatarfag images, but I keep forgetting.

Now I know i've seen that in the webm threads.
Also thats gay as fuck fam

Tell mark to fix his board and start deleting rule 7 breakers. Its getting ridiculous

JUST DO IT

fair enough

I did too
I stuck with the Executioner's Greatsword for too long, but I wish I could have ever done the Blue Sentinal/Blade of the Darkmoon fighting.

Blame Lime. He intentionally dismisses reports of those threads.

Then tell him to remove lime or fuck him in the ass till he's docile.

What a fucking faggot. Silencing my freedom of speech.

It's not just Lime, it was Celeste too. You should have seen the log yesterday.

kay faaam00

Forced hand holding would work better.

Isn't it great?

Try calling them a faggot directly to Mark on his twitter.

At this rate were gonna need to find a new board to migrate to again because this shit is getting ridiculous. If Mark actually likes his board he's gonna need to start putting his fucking foot down.

When we yell at him he does. He just needs to be reminded its serious.

Oh he's one of those girly types huh.

As if anyone here is willing to move to somewhere else. It would just end up doing fuck all.

I only use twitter to keep track of hentai artists. You should stop being such a slavaboo, Huey.

If people didn't move to /vvv/ or /svidya/ they're never going to move.

Who?

/svidya/ got pretty popular for awhile

I meant lime. It doesnt help to hold marks hand, hes not the one causing problems.

Well we're already hemmoraging users as it is. Were down 300 people lately and our pph keeps dropping. This low post quality and lack of moderation is leading the board to hell. It's either slowly lose anyone of quality and be infected with shit threads or deal with the problem.

Fuck the police

For a while, but blame Mark having them as the boogymen of the week.

Fucking with Mark will lead to him either changing the moderation style or be replaced.

Shit taste tbh famarama.

8ch in general is just dying from what I'm seeing.

CAME STRAIGHT FROM THE UNDERGROUND

No. Who's Huey?

He needs to get his shit together, moderation has been pretty weak lately.

But that might mean he gets shit on, and that's bad.

young fox got it bad cuz she's brown

He's bo, that par for the course. If he can't take getting shat on by a random user he should step down.

But that means he doesn't have the only power he'll ever have.

Not like they can replace mark without codemonkey, marks is BO. All he has to do is purge the chaff and deal with the issue. It's obvious theres an issue and unless its dealt with Holla Forums's days are numbered. Or he's destined to have a shitter version of 4chans Holla Forums

There's always a reason. We were fine, we even did great when half of twitter and srs were hammering us two years ago nonstop. Granted we screamed shill at each other every 3 sentences but shit was decent ish. It's only recently that shit has gotten really bad.

It's already happened.

If he fucks up and we have another exodus, he might end up losing that power. He needs to start thinking userbase. We're already losing members as it is and shit obviously needs to be fucking done. I mean, I have low standards as it is, i mean I fucking browse NMA, but its intolerable to even me, thats saying something.

He'll lose that power regardless if people stop browsing. I've already stopped posting outside these threads.

No one in particular. Don't you worry about a thing. ;^)

Havent been there for over 2 years so i'll take your word for it. I've been considering going to check out /x/ though, with how dead ours always is

/x/ is such an underrated board

I am.

Ayy I haven't got a good follow up.

This Holla Forums can't get much worse. cuckchan's gone to shit and there's not many other places to shitpost without strict restrictions.

I don't think an exodus will happen, considering there was so much talk about moving out when Infinity was being pushed on us.

A lot of people stop. I'm only here because I have nothing else to do

I have a feeling that 4/x/ is just as dead.

What're you gonna do when you've spammed all the fox girls there are to spam?

Ah, you're shitposting.

It is, I wish ours was active. We have a bunch of threads from when we first fucking arrived here. She deserves better

Yeah, tell me about it. I remember hearing about 16chan, and there is lainchan but thats all trannies iirc.

Maybe not, we might all just go our seperate ways and the board will slowly die instead. We dont have a large oppressive movement to polarize us against the administration like with moot and the janitors last time. Though considering newsplus and other shit jims pushing, we might end up with it, so who knows.

Then theres no reason to ever go back.

At this point, there's no real reason to stay at the site.

Spam some more.

It's only ever been honeypots for /hebe/ posters or the host is a fucking retard.

I might start posting there again every now and then just to try and breath some life into it. I can't really think of anywhere to post on this site anymore, so much of it is cancer.

If I didnt post here, i'd have nowhere else to go. Not like I have options atm.

I cant remember if lainchan is a honeypot, I know masterchan is and 64chan too. But not sure on lainchan or 16chan. Endchan is drybones and terridax, which is worrisome. I miss our cripple.

Isn't it better to not have a home sometimes?
The problem with lainchan is the owner is an attentionwhore with a fixation on Apple products and constantly begs for money, along with moderators that will ban you for having a wrong opinion, and then ban you harder the more they see you with the wrong opinion.

Lainchan's staff are retarded from what I've heard. I've never had an issue with them but it's more that I rarely post.
It's times like these where I want to make my own and watch it fail within the first three months from shitposting.

What about wolf girls

lainchan is full of commies and it's slow as shit.

I don't know.

I keep forgetting about this. He's a giant faggot. Doesn't help the entire site's full of namefags.

awoo grils are good too.

I've taken to doing it myself as well recently. Theres not many anons, but like /4am/, who knows maybe with a bit of life it can spring up.

Ah, so /a/ but sitewide. Fun fun.

How specifically? Like what said? Too strict? Kinda like /a/ from what i've heard.
>Watch it fail within the first 3 months
It is a delicate balance of moderation and free will I spose. Unless you mean you'll just never be around.

Ah, so thats where homoko went.

Bah. One thread is alright imo, like 4am thread but a full board of that is disgusting.

catgirls are superior.

Take a break.

Too bad /cyber/ died and there's no replacement.

I'd rather have Mark's moderation than /a/'s moderation.
t shower shitter

Pretty much and it's slow as paint drying.

FOX AND WOLF GRILS ARE SUPERIOR!
GTFO YOU FAGGOT!
I BET IF YOU CAN'T DRINK AS MUCH AS ME MY GRILS ARE BETTER THAN YOURS!

What the fuck is your name on PS2 Huey. I want to bully you. You fucking sperg.

Like there's been any lately. The janitors just sweep the queue. Not to say I want some crazy Holla Forums moderation where if you post a non vidya reaction image or the convo takes a left turn into something else you get banned, but even our own board rules arent being enforced anymore.

Ah so tiny too. Sounds dull.

Say that to my jug and not online and see what happens.

That's not where everyone is. Not last I checked, anyway.

A magician never tells his secrets. If you're Pequad, you already know. But I haven't booted it up in the past few days because I'm getting burnt out.

Who needs board rules?

There's a handful of them there, but even /jp/ hates mods more than /a/.

A cat is fine too

That's a major issue with a lot of the alternatives.

I will faggot. I'll bring the condoms.

You missed out on some pretty good wwew tactics fam. The ultimate strategy of building on a locked continent.

JFC, you're laine arent you?

I was going to help the first time, but I couldn't because fun isn't good.

Dindu muffin

true. If we could get a sizeable amount to leave with us it'd be no problem though. Course, if we got a sizeable amount, they might be the cancer we're trying to avoid having.

Oh shit, that pic reminds me mimi, you might like this fox pic

I have a grand strategy for next time involving salt mining the ever living shit out of all three factions.. I might have to get on mic and lead for it since it'll require a bit of coordination.

Migrations are always a massive pain the ass and tend to just flop.

Yes, but if it succeeds we have a nice golden age of great vidya and discussion before the subversives and the riffraff move in.

I'm not a true furfag fam. Still got a good giggle out of me.

I hope it works. I'm not a big fan of using mics, so I haven't used them outside of situations where I'm forced.

Me neither but for this to work I'll have to. At least I won't be coordinating normalfags. That was a horrible experience.

True. Foxgirls are barely furry as it is. They usually only have the ears and a tail. Barely constitutes.

There's supposed to be a flow, and the get version would break up the flow because it adds shit to what would otherwise work without text.

You're god damn right.

You lost it didnt you?

:^)

Ah, ya got me there

Yes, you're right, it is getting late. Im gonna go take a nap. Nite hu-hu.

You're pretty cool, don't go to bed tonight.

Would you happen to know why /k/ is being spammed?

Someone who thinks Bui is cool is fucking with people. Blame HW for liking Bui

Not a clue

I'm here

Shoo shoo pedo Holla Forums

no u

Shoo shoo pedo Holla Forums