Jewish Death Rapper Exposed (((LIVE)))

A good insight into how Jews react and think… Warning Content - Be Advised

You can call this E Cele bullshit but it's not. This kike sells hundreds of thousands of records to stupid white people, so it's relevant.

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/tuW3
ask.fm/necro777
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice video to show normalfags who think jews are on their team.

Necro has always sucked and only became a name because his big jew brother held his fat little hand. That cringey horrorcore goth shit is so embarrassing. Only juggalos, beta blacks, and jews get into it. Listening to that faggy shit in front of normalfags is liable to get you smacked in the head.

Necro is a massive fucking degenerate. I'm talking fetishizing corpses degenerate.

This Yid deserves more than just gas. He deserves prolonged torture followed by a slow burn. Death alone is too good for a creature like this. He should be made to suffer before he is dispatched.

OP is a kike faggot too
WRAP THE JUDEN IN A SCROLL AND LIGHT IT ON FIRE
SPIT ROAST THE THE KIKEL

I am a kike? Say it ain't so!!!

Necro is a fucking degenerate but you have to admit some of his stuff is hilarious

meant to sage btw this thread is stupid and necro hasn't been relevant in like a decade. i'm almost 30 now and used to listen to necro in fucking highschool.

Unavailable.

you dont own nothin goy ass nigga

racist ass white niggas

Says video is unavaliable however all Holla Forums should have seen this video about Jew rapper rapping about White slavery.

Video is unavailable because Necro copyright claimed it like the dirty fucking kike that he is.

THIS. THIS IS WHY YOU WEBM SHIT, OP, YOU INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH COCK VACUUM

Your video is unavailable. Please provide a new one.

Video is deleted, what did I miss?

Heh, I used to be a huge Non-Phixion fan back in Y2K. I was fairly young and impressionable by then and could relate to their "white and street smart" attitude. Little did I know they were literally a Ziocore group.

I’ll admit to the same. I went off rap some years ago when I became obsessed with politics. When Non Phixion reformed a couple of year’s back I re-listened with a broader vocabulary and wider perspective and was shocked. Necro and Ill Bill are deviant far beyond most rappers even in their genre.

reposted

THERE IT IS

FUCKING KIKE.

Everyone I grew up with listened to this guy except me. I never liked him.

there it is

Fucking kike!!!

In all fairness, white slavery is a common term used for human trafficking

Oh nevermind, Sinead is involved. Sage + report.

But it's ran by Jews at the top.. This kike is romanticizing it.

I always hated this kike. Heebs trying to act hard is cringe.

Who?

Hes calling me Sinead O Connor because of the bald head avatar i used

There's that pedo symbolism…again

He's still around? He was the edgy thing to listen to in 2003 or so.

vid.me/tuW3 Video back up since this kike is oyy veeeying me

"Jewish Death Rapper"… that's a new thing… to me. So this shit can't possibly sell which means, Shlomo is getting Shekels beyond what he generates for a purpose. Wouldn't one of these 'shows' be a great target for Arabs? Amazing how none of these 'terrorists' every do anything to Jews anymore. Makes one think…

Okay thanks for the repost but I need some context here. Is the kike in the video the 'rapper' from the clip and is he just kvetching about random YouTube comments or is there more to the story? Like who the fuck is 'Adamic Amethyst' and why should anyone care? Legitimately want to know not trying to dismiss a potentially useful redpill but if I should anyone this who didn't know the background I imagine they would be at least as confused as I am.

All an act. You can tell this guys a huge Jewish pussy deep down like most kikes. Typical Jew boy bitch

Basically he has over 75k subs, sell hundreds of thousands of records to stupid white people. He mocks the goy and yes he did the White Slavery video. This is just me (user) trolling his kiketube live.

BTW his family is literally mossad.

Yes the kike in the video saying jews control the banks is the rapper in the music video, he's doing a livestream and responding to comments. this is a recording.

We should keep it rotating tho, just to mess with his reputation

didn't mean to sage tbh

Necro answers questions via his ask.fm page.

ask.fm/necro777

VIDEO BANNED 2 TIMES.. HE'S MAD

webm pls

Yep. Here's a classic Dr. William Pierce vid on the subject.

Pretty much the only good thing he did.

Bro… Im fuckin dyin over here…. Guys a pretty talented troll.

my friend in highschool was obsessed with Necro, now hes locked up somewhere in Australia

What did he do? Which state?

Not sure what he ultimately got done for, but i'd imagine it was either burglary or drugs. VIC.

People I knew who listened to him ended up in similar places. SA and VIC. Only scum bags listen to Necro, it seems. You can judge a persons political leaning and intelligence by what music the listen to.

The Jew thinks money gives him power.

Yeah it's weird how that works, it's a pretty good tell when you meet someone.

For intelligence, people with higher intelligence may prefer more abstract music as they can get off on it more. Not a very strong correlation though.
For political leaning, people who lean left, for example, like music that appeals to them, makes them feel good, and allows them to signal a message or a vibe that they believe in or like. This is much more strongly correlated.

Double Dubs confirm.
Generally pop and Hit music is designed to cause dopamine spiking via repetition, and so will be listened to by brainless simpletons, and fools.
Now stuff like classical that isn't normie dollar store cd type stuff, that shows class.

Nailed it.

Forgot the video.

Video is not unavailable. This is absolutely worthy of a horrible death at the hands of RWDS. These yiddish vermin are beyond vile.

Now strangely, I've rarely heard a commie listen to Squirrel Nut Zippers. They seem to be in the same category as that nutpick atheist Voltaire, but nobody listens to him either.

They're so open about it too, possibly because the average normie has a milion other things to concern himself with that he forgets and doesn't worry himself about it. And if anyone does, he immediately lashes out and says that theres nothing you can do, shut up, shut up, that's a buncha bullshit, watch the fucking game!
Have some classical metal.

I don't get it, every other thread these days is all
Now we have a thread critical of a jew who behaves and thinks in the exact same way as all the jewish neocon 'ourguys' promoted here, only he is a little open about his genocidal intentions than all the other zionist neocon jews being promted on Holla Forums

I listened to Necro in like 8th & 9th grade when I was real in to competitive paintball & traveling around to tournaments n shit. I also got super shitfaced in college once when I was 18 n ran from a cop (got away) but eventually ended up turning myself in and pleading guilty to 'assault on a police officer' charge (long story) to avoid the possibility of doing a 5 year sentence. Ended up doing 7 months.

Maybe you're on to something, user.

you can embed vidme…

What would stuff like Aphex Twin, Nine Inch Nails and minimal wave say?

To be fair he might of been accused of a crime a Somaili did if he's a Melbournistani

Phil Collins, Eurobeat, Classical European Music and Moonman

I reported all of his vids ,looks like some have been taken down,maybe more reports will help even jewtube seems to be backing off from the more extreme anti-American and anti-white since the Virginia shooting

What is Eurobeat? Is it Eurodance?
t. old Eurofag

The only /o/ meme that got big

Tarzan? Is that you?
hiphop, MCR, country, and Ween
pls no bully

Holy shit, this is retro af, I like it.

Good work. Let's bullycide this Jew faggot.

Oh no he was definitely up to no good, The police were following him for a while, he had to sneak out the back way of a friends bar quite a few times before he got arrested the first time.

yes lets report his shit… filthy kike needs to be lamp shaded

i'm starting to think they've infiltrated or bribed the mods and admins the way they ban and project by calling anything anti trump jewish. the only person who could defend king kike and his family are jews, it's obvious.

TEN BUX

His idiot brother debated Jared Taylor on Gavin McGinnis once. What a fucking shitshow. Worth watching solely for observing arch jiggerizm in action.

That you're kind of edgy, but in a safe middle class sort of way.

That was RA The Rugged Man, not his brother. His brother is Ill Bill. Two completely different people.

But he's a jewish wigger as well correct?

As far as I know the "Jew" part is a meme but he could be. He's just a wigger with brain damage.

Has anybody in America heard of this guy?

He's quite popular in the kwa. Definitely a bigger name than in Oz.

Daily reminder: It's believed by some musical scholars due to the unique structuring of the composition that Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor BWV 656 was in fact originally written for solo violin then later adapted for the pipe organ and filled out while retaining the parallel octaves and unusual intervals. Or possibly written by someone else entirely and adapted and subsequently attributed to Bach after his death

save this

he is easily triggered…one of the best people to troll