What is king nigger trying to accomplish here

What is king nigger trying to accomplish here.
Are (((they))) planing somthing soon.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/340477-obama-to-meet-with-south-korean-leaders

Was Onigger's North Korea policy any different than Trump's? North Korea launching nukes into ZOG central would be doing me a fucking favor anyway, so I have no idea why I'm supposed to get all jacked up over this issue like Trump apparently wants. Shut the fuck up and build the wall, apply the tariffs, and stop trying to put literal niggers in charge of the DHS.

Obongo desperately trying to maintain relevance as his power fades.

Why talk to the former president of SK? What to gain? Especially she was impeached for corruption, why would you want to talk to someone who was caught with acts of corruption wouldn't it make your image look bad not like his image is already gone to shit but still it wouldn't look to good associtating with tainted people.

Former supreme nigger obongo is making a ton of money from this

Speeches, and books is how you make money post presidency.

You're thinking of a different former president, user. The crazy impeached bitch gook is former president Park.

This. Hundreds of thousands per speech IIRC.

Shekels, and possibly keeping his name in people's minds.

It's how you legally bribe Presidents. During their term, you promise them future "speaking fees" and "charity donations" in exchange for political favors. After their term is up it's a simple matter for them to collect via bullshit speeches and shell foundations.

this tbh fam

I'd never thought about that. Thanks for pointing it out.

This. It's so fucking obvious that the elites use bullshit speeches as a way to hand each other money over something of little value. Same way they use bullshit modern art.

So the communist meets with a communist.

Look at the fuckin beak on that heeb.

Illuminatti
After G.W. Bush was presented as the "idiot" President, they brought out this moron as the "genuis" President.
His only true skill was reading a teleprompter.
But all that hyped bullshit has gone to his head and now he honestly believes he's the smartest fucking dude on the planet.
So while the Democratic party is imploding he's kite surfing and sharing his profound wisdom and wit with the rest of the world.
That, and he's probably on the run from Hillary's paid hit squad. Using other nations executive protection to keep from "suicide in a park".

I bet no explicit promises are even involved. They're too smart for that. (((They))) simply let their wishes be known and it's understood that compliant behavior will be rewarded.

I like that film but takes you nowhere. Trump isn't even showcased there. It is worth watching it anyway.

checked

Thankyou for the insight

Your right, should of double checked my facts

This nigger actually thinks he won't be placed in front of a bullet-ridden wall.

Obama ignored most of it. Trump condemns it.

Ignored most of what? Condemns most of what?

fucking uıƃƃǝɹ

$570k per dead IDF soldier: Israel launches first lawsuit against family of Palestinian attacker

It
laffin

nig tits is talking crazy shit to get free PR to boost demand for his 250-500k speaking appearances. Nothing to see here just like his failed presidency.