Obama warns Americans about too much patriotism — on July 4th weekend!

Obama warns Americans about too much patriotism — on July 4th weekend!
While most Americans are gathering with family and community this weekend to celebrate the most exceptional country in the history of the world, Mr. Hope and Change is halfway around the world talking doom and gloom — and criticizing his successor.
Barack "Big Fuckin' Nig" Obama visited Indonesia this weekend, and in a series of appearances, attacked love of country and the policies of Donald Trump.
The Guardian reports:
The former US president said some countries had adopted “an aggressive kind of nationalism” and “increased resentment of minority groups”, in a speech in Indonesia on Saturday that could be seen as a commentary on the US as well as Indonesia.
“It’s been clear for a while that the world is at a crossroads. At an inflection point,” Obama said, telling a Jakarta crowd stories of how much the capital had improved since he lived there as a child.
But he said that increased prosperity had been accompanied by new global problems, adding that as the world confronts issues ranging from inequality to terrorism, some countries – both developed and less developed – had adopted a more aggressive and isolationist stance.
“If we don’t stand up for tolerance and moderation and respect for others, if we begin to doubt ourselves and all that we have accomplished, then much of the progress that we have made will not continue,” he said.
“What we will see is more and more people arguing against democracy, we will see more and more people who are looking to restrict freedom of the press, and we’ll see more intolerance, more tribal divisions, more ethnic divisions, and religious divisions and more violence,” Obama asserted.
While former presidents rarely criticize their successors at home, Obama took the unusual step of going to a foreign country to do it.
Via Bloomberg:
Former U.S. President Barack "Big Fuckin' Nig" Obama has pointed to the importance of the Paris climate accord while criticizing Donald Trump for pulling the world’s biggest economy out of the pact.
Trump said last month he would withdraw from the pact and seek to negotiate a better deal, in a move that attracted widespread criticism from counterparts in Europe and elsewhere. The decision by Trump to walk away from the 2015 agreement was also criticized by business leaders, with some describing it as a setback for the environment.
“In Paris, we came together around the most ambitious agreement in history to fight climate change,” Obama said Saturday in a speech at the opening of the Fourth Congress of the Indonesian Diaspora in Jakarta. He said it was “an agreement that even with the temporary absence of American leadership will still give our children a fighting chance.”
“The challenges of our times, whether it’s economic inequality, changing climate, terrorism, mass migration; these are really challenges and we’re going to have to confront them together,” he said.
On the very same day and in sharp contrast, President Trump boasted about America and saluted veterans during the “Celebrate Freedom Rally” in Washington, D.C.
Fox News reports:
“America is a land rich with heroes,” said Trump at the event, which included wounded warriors who are patients at the Walter Reed Medical Center.
During his speech, the president personally saluted World War II veteran Harry Miller for his lifelong service and wounded warrior Luis Avila. Miller enlisted in the reserves at 15, even though he was not old enough to serve. He fought in Europe and in The Battle of the Bulge. Avila, who served in Iraq and Afghanistan, was on a fifth deployment when he was wounded, losing his leg, during an intelligence reconnaissance mission.
“We all bleed the same red blood,” said Trump, promising an adoring crowd that America would “win again.”
“Since the signing of the Declaration of Independence 241 years ago, America always affirmed that liberty comes from our Creator. Our rights are given to us by God, and no earthly force can ever take those rights away. That is why my administration is transferring power out of Washington and returning that power back where it belongs — to the people,” Trump said.
“Our religious liberty is enshrined in the very first amendment in the Bill of Rights. The American founders invoked our creator four times in the Declaration of Independence,” the president said. “Benjamin Franklin reminded his colleagues at the Constitutional Convention to begin by bowing their heads in prayer. Inscribed on our currency are the words: ‘In God We Trust.’”
Watch the incredible event here:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_extradition_treaties

thedailykikel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hahahahah

Well, he lacks the funds to cruise around the globe for child sex slaves, so he has to stay near one of the hubs, I guess?

I read that as "blowing their heads off". My anticipation for the happening is making me see things.

It's because they have no extradition treaty with us. I guarantee you he won't ever be in any country on this list here ever again.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_extradition_treaties

GOSH get a life you dorks!

Go back to your child rape dungeon, FBI-kun. apeguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/01/barack-obama-calls-for-liberal-solutions-to-globalisation-problems?CMP=twt_guvvvv

Didn't Bush have the courtesy to keep quite during obongos term?

Super lol by the way
thedailykikel .com/jeffrey-epstein-billionaire-pedophile-goes-free

Half kike, half nig, raised by a globetrotting slut from a wealthy family. I'm sure he identifies with the struggles of the average urban ape.

All bias aside, Obama is one of the lamest pansexual dorks pretending to be cool.

Fucking nigger.

Such truth.

Read a real newspaper. Or is the reading level to high foe your tiny nazi brians?
Uh he worked as a community organizer In Chicago he lived around other AA and poc for most of his life and dealt with the same racism and tyranny they face day after day, having a white mother didnt give him any privilege as he was still brown/black. Get your fake facts straight Trumpo

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Leftists have a shit ton of double standards, Bush is a puppet on the same hand as Obama but it is hilarious how the left has switched so hard from 'You can't criticize the president!' to whatever shitshow they drudge up literally everyday now. Two scoops

If there was ever an ex-president that has a high risk of being assassinated AFTER serving his terms as POTUS, "Big Fuckin' Nig" is the one. The nigger cannot stop running his fucking big fuckin' nigger lips and I would not be surprised if it ends up getting him bumped off down the line, either by a foreign government or some faction within the U.S. govt. itself. Hell, it's even possible that he makes the wrong statement or gets a bit too out of pocket and his own fucking kike handlers put him down. I really don't think Obongo is going to live till a ripe old age.

He sure has a way with the cones.

I used to scoff at real-deal photography, but the more I see it, the more I understand how much a simple picture can reveal about the world, whether its raw and hard-hitting (i.e. war photos, burning monks, people jumping from the burning WTC, etc.), or something chilling and subtle like this one.

< Snow

Fuck you Obummer, I have the freedums to stuff my gullet with as many burgers and hotdogs while washing it down with some piss water they call Bud Light if I want!

This is Jewmerica and I'm celebrating muh 4th of Jew-Lie!! :DDDD

WTF is wrong with him!?
Who the hell eat icecream like that? It's not a benis fuck fok shake! Stop dreaming about Soros!

6/10 Best I can do

Kill yourself

ANYWAY, back on topic.

Gosh, I was thinking of countersignalling Independence Day this year, since American patriotism is disgusting, but now I have to be twice as patriotic to countersignal King Nigger.

Why won't this nigger just go away like all the other past presidents? He should just silently shrug away after being the first president to shill for another candidate and still LOSING but the limpwrist faggot always has to shove his shitty Alinskike ways into America.

Oh I just caught this. I guess he misses his daddy, the only one he's ever known, that or he's scared Trump will go after him for something and he has a lot to get in trouble for. Hope Trump locks away neocon king Bush & Cheney & Co. as well. Maybe hang them all publicly.

I can practically hear your chastity cage clinking against your leg as you type this.

It is almost like we are choosing to excise gangrenous flesh that was allowed to fester under a nigger's care.

When people don't hand over terrorists, we have ways of bringing them back.

I-I was in a rush, user…

Premature. If he never intended to come back, he wouldn't have dropped millions on a McMansion in D.C. and set himself up as being in-house political resistance. He's hanging out in those countries because he wants to wait and see what happens with Trump and the Clinton Foundation leaks. If Trump goes for the jugular and throws most of the DoJ and half of Congress into boiling hot treason water, then Onigger will bounce and never be anywhere with an extradition treaty ever again. If Trump cucks and lets the Foundation get away with it, then Onigger will make his way back here and become a media approved face of The Resistance.

the amount king kike talks about fucking or dating his own daughter is disgusting, it's obvious he has fucked her many times starting from prepubescence. probably shared her with his gay aids kike master roy cohn too

Wrong thread Mordecai.

Kek, the nigger is still mad that future Americans will put an * right next to his name.

Fucking worthless nigger.

Of course he did. They're on the same side.

So now the kike mods are deleting posts mocking the birthday of the Jewmerica? When did Holla Forums basically turn into FreeRepublic.com? What's next, banning HItler quotes?

What?
"They're violently keeping to themselves"

These are the fucking words they teach people. To listen to the lowest few first before the rest of the whole and normalfags eat it the fuck up.

What happened to the days when white men were each independent in his thought and elected a strong and loyal leader?

Those days got buried and forgotten under a mountain of kike lies, but lately a whole bunch of courageous young men have been working tirelessly, shovels in hand to uncover them once more.

Well this right here is how you know it has zero to do with the environment. All these people care about is subversion of government/law and expansion of power. So that must be what it did.

Checking them dubs of truth lad

Read somewhere his jewess mother had ties to CIA/Mossad or some other agency. Fact is so much stranger than fiction. Purple lipped pole smoking Pizza lover fucks up the country and then just sets off into the sunset, while still interfering in the country to this day.

Jews and their useful idiots have brought us low, we will however rise again as we always do. It is our nature to create, rebuild, seek truth, and if need be, to conquer.

I think he honestly let his hubris blind him and fell for his own skewed belief that Trump was a simpleton. How could an affirmative action Harvard grad ever get caught and completely fucked over by the man he considers a fool? He played that hand thinking he could put pressure on Trump by staying in the spot light but once Trump started looking into voter fraud, FISA courts and DoJ prioritizing peso hunts he had no choice but to gtfo. Obama being the ineffectual coward he is poses very little threat in ladyboy land so I dont believe Trump worries about him all too much since je quickly nuetralized him.

The audacity of this nigger.

Uppity. That's what happens when you let niggers think they're people.

I agree, fuck patriotism, embrace Nationalism. Patriotism is loyalty to government, Nationalism is loyalty to people.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Did someone say styx-posting?

as he cracks down on those darn racists speakin' mean things about jews 'n shiiiieeet

Didnt he go after a fox journalist?

No

Patriotism comes from the spic "patri" meaning father, as in fatherland

Nationalism comes from the spic "nati" meaning birth, as in you belong to the country you are born in

Holy fucking shit, those that only speak English are fucking retards that believe the most absurd of things. People like you remind me of that fucker that thought Jesucristo spoke English because his Bible was in English. Or those Fedora faggots that think Jesucristo never existed because "son of God" is a typo of "SUN of God".

Quelle surprise.

Trump hasn't censored a single person, he's only fought back. Where's Trump's executive order to stop CNN from operating?

I can't wait until we can start rounding up the traitors.

A faggot.

What a waste of beautiful trips

Haha okay ex-Kang Nigger.

You know we're in such a fucking good timeline if our former president is groveling at our current state of America. Little do you know, Kang Nigger…Nationalism's a bitch and ain't taking any of your shit.

FUCK OFF KEKS

What did he mean by this?