Which characters are the Lightning of the series?

Which characters are the Lightning of the series?

Rathalos/Rathian from monster hunter.

Pieces of shit monsters everyone hates but always come back in every game with 500 different reskins more annoying than the last.

Or, if you want to get more abstract, the series itself constantly making the leap from console to weak handhelds with only one joystick.

But Rosalina is actually something people like.

OP here.
Sorry, its the only picture that has the definition.

Maybe Venom Snake. Shitty dialogue and both signs of a casualized franchise.

Nobody hates it aside newfags to the series.
Raths are the face of the entire series, they're just boring at this point but necessary, removing them would be like removing pikachu from pokemon.

Consoles are pretty much dead in japan and handhelds are barely alive compared to smartphones, capcom is just doing the logical thing to do.

Template threads are the Lightning of Holla Forums.

Hang on mate, FFXIII may arguably have sort of an ensemble cast but Lightning was still clearly the main character of the game.

How many template threads does it take to kill 8ch?

Nice proxies, lightningfags.

You know i'm right. :^)

Does it count if she's retroactively Lightning?

After having played the shitpile that was 13, I'm actually enjoying 13-2. Particularly because they fixed alot of annoying shit, but also because Lightning is barely in it.

Yes.
Yes it does.
Fuck absolutely everything about Drakengard 3.

Faggots

Oh man are we doing the Lighting bullshit agian

This thread is nothing more "Wow that characters popular with the fanbase"
"I hate it"

No Lighting is a blank canvas that has no character development. Also another note is that a character has a small minority of fans and when people cast vote its laughably small

Rosalina and Lucario actually have relation to story they are portrayed in and acutally develop character later in the story arcs

If you want a fucking Lighting character the best example is Ridley. Not his appearance in his Metroid games but the sheer amount of autism the fanbase has surround this purple limp dicked dinosour. People literally mod and force him in stuff that he shouldn't be in

Ending blog post and leaving my sage cause im tired of this

People actually like Rosalina, so that makes no sense

Fuck you, Marie is great.

IM GONNA MARRY LIGHTING!

She has character development. She's a ravenous bitch until she realizes that being a ravenous bitch to her sister made her worse than the guy she hated. After that she mellowed out; only talking when the same edgy lines that every main FF character says needs to be said.

So she went through character development in the sense that grains develop into plain oatmeal.

See

Marie is a shoehorned bitch.

muh dick!