Vandals hang anti-Jewish banner at Holocaust memorial in New Jersey

==ITS STARTING==

>cbsnews.com/news/anti-jewish-banner-holocaust-memorial-new-jersey-lakewood-synagogue/

>cnn.com/2017/07/02/us/new-jersey-anti-semitism/index.html

covfefe

Other urls found in this thread:

nj.com/ocean/index.ssf/2017/06/still_more_arrests_coming_in_lakewood_fraud_probe.html
fakehatecrimes.org/
nj1015.com/lakewood-crash-video-should-man-have-been-charged-with-hate-crime-watch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

False flag I'd say.

wew.

Pathetic.

Should we collect?

TOP KEK

Definitely a false False flag. New Jersey user here. After what happened Jews are going to try to make the Goyim look antisemitic and try to get sympathy for themselves.fucking crooks

Isn't that what Sam Hyde chanted at HWND?

It's a little amateurish, but I would say that it's authentic.
Could be improved by more permanent markings, but the overall skill level shows that of someone who knows what they're doing.
I look forward to more of the artists work, and hope that they make some bigger waves in the future.

>nj.com/ocean/index.ssf/2017/06/still_more_arrests_coming_in_lakewood_fraud_probe.html

Oh, they'll fuck these guys up. Somewhere in the catalog, Dr. Pierce talked about some posters NA put up in (((Florida))), and how one of his boys was looking at some freakishly insane sentence (I seem to recall it was 10 years or something crazy; somebody correct my record if I'm wrong). Meanwhile, a couple of kikes brought their pet niggers to bash the fash, hitting one young man so hard he went to the ICU, and the kike judge gave everyone probation.

Pierce's point was that the Jewdicial system is compromised. Try to murder a "skinhead" in public, you're bound over to keep the peace. Put a poster on a fence in front of a government-owned property, and it's "defacing a national monument," prison rape.

Guess the only solution is to hurry up and genocide the kikes already.

I want to tell you guys something really funny but I can't. One day I will though

just a hint?

loose lips sink ships, user.

ThenWhyBringItUp.gif

If only they would disavow TRS and give up sodomy

Vanguard America sure talks a good game, but they consider themselves "alt-right" while claiming civic nationalist etc. are "alt-lite". So right out of the gate they fell for the (((alt-right))) meme. That, or they're just another controlled opposition group. I can't trust them either way.

(((YOU ARE A JEW)))
And you are monitoring us.

He can't keep getting away with it!

I'm calling it now

Yes.

Now this good

That's some quality propaganda, and quality digits too.

Dubs say yes.

This is the work of Sam Hyde.

Oh and if any jews are reading, send 10k in BTC to this address: 1H2rCmFytMkpcFZ6EqNmcVjTzPHBjADXzW

Since when is hanging a sign vandalism?

Nah. Looks genuine.

It's always fucking sam hyde. He can't keep getting away with this.

Too clever to be a hoax. Bretty gud.

I think you already know the answer.

How is it "too clever" clever rabbi? pls explain

Dubs say he'll get caught, but getting caught is part of his plan

Antisemitism violates the law of YHWH, goy. Consider this a warning.

I don't know if you know but that pic is shopped. Chan catalogue wasn't on that screen

dubs confirm culprit is a big guy

i am frankly surprised it took them this long to start the false flagging, i figured they would of started crying antisemitic the day they got caught , NJ user aswell

Vandals?

It's not a false flag. True, no property damage was done – typical for a kosher falsie – but the kikes wouldn't even know about bloodandsoil.org, or any other site except maybe Stormfront. Also, they'd have fucked up the logo.

local user needs to dress up as a vandal and turn himself in.

I doubt it's a false flag, but Blood and Soil is affiliated with TRS, and ZOG clearly doesn't have a problem with TRSodomites.

Ground-level Jews don't know who any of the controlled groups are. The Jewhive acts mainly on instinct, and too much information is corrosive in their community. It's why they can't draw a swastika to save their goddamned lives – they avoid what scares them. Unlike us

Holla Forums wouldn't even trust Hitler if he came up today like he did back in the days.

Man Sara Jessica Parker really let herself go.

I like where this is going. Can we get the original?

Reported.

I'd like to know which law was broken by hanging a bed sheet on a giant piece of stone.

Truly, the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

This isn't a false flag. We're at the point where accelerationism is key, and crying about antisemitism isn't going to stop the goyim from knowing anymore.

Hey Rabbi, it's Hebe.

What's Goldberg's looneybin mailing address?

Lmao. That's like the KKK putting up a banner that literally has the KKK logo and address on it than wondering who did this.

Every single last one recently was confirmed a false flag so why the fuck not this one? Only way it could not be a false flag is if a hundred heebs lead into a mouse trap promising free cheese and then were actually holocausted at the memorial.

Everyone read

fakehatecrimes.org/

Because it actually includes damning info that they don't want the goyim to know. A jewish false flag wouldn't include inconvenient facts on kikes. It'd just be a spastika or some bullshit phone call with someone saying "uh, fuck you jews! I hope you all die" or something dumb like that.

No, its mostly heeb, and chances are this was done by American Vanguard, with bloodandsoil.org as their calling card. If it wasnt, you would see them openly deny it. See, youre retarded, thats all.

Its legit.

OH DO YOU HEAR THE PENDULUM SWING

this isn't a false flag, the yids will paint swastikas on their properties but obscure internet memes like this just says it was autistic goyim

also

That's the point, they'll get the name from some bluepilled goy, get the patriot who did it fired and then not pay out because there's nothing to convict.

It swings in our favour with the force of a thousand suns dear brother.

THE FIRE RISES

Don't know how accurate it is, this guy could have just been joking. Either way wouldn't be surprised. I googled it but nothing came up

It looks like there may be some legitimacy to this, however the 18 children part is hard to believe.

they probably have hate crime laws in jew jersey and its probably being considered vandalism even with no damage. what a joke.

If he wasn't a control from the start he quickly made mistakes by letting them anywhere near anything.
They chose to wear the star, not the other way around. They invented the brackets, not the other way around. Holla Forums is their game, not yours.

Yeah sure, they didn't invent a whole TRS group and movement that still does the sneaky jews work to this day.
David Duke and Sam Hyde aren't jews either.

Convinced nobody here plays chess at all.
Or read protocols.
Vanguard is them.
Oathkeepers is them.
The only thing that isn't them is the lone wolf activist.

Do YOUR thing.

18 after 18 Bavarian brothers perished. This might be the prophecy.

That kyke is lurking

Where there any X was here in runes carved at the scene?

Nice job AV, that's a step up from posting flyers at colleges. Here's hoping Atomwaffen doubles your autism with another publicity stunt.

No one antisemitism was so complicated.

(((I think Trump (and the rest of racially awared whites) discovered that dealing with an autistic dog was more complicated than the presidency.)))

No one knew refugees were so complicated.

I don't think this one's a false flag.

For what, exactly? Trespassing? Can't be vandalism, nothing was damaged.

TRSodomites?

are they so terrified of swasticas they can't paint them right?

Ex-ironmarch turned TRS. There was a thread on them some time ago from an ex-member, sure hope they've shaped up since then.

now that I think of it.. "heebs" you may be right

Less that and more the jewish affectation against writing down the name of their god. Seriously. Kikes don't write 'god' in English, nor do they even write YHWH in Hebrew. They're afraid that doing so will invoke him. They're terrified of their god (Satan) and they're also terrified that writing "God" will invoke the REAL God, too. In modernity, particularly among the ✡secular humanists,✡ this has been projected into being afraid to draw a swastika. I'm not sure whether they're more terrified of YHWH or Nazis, honestly.

HAYLE HORTLA

Ten thousand (!) dollar reward. For a little practical joke. What are (((they))) so afraid of?

Tradition dictates hebe, fag.

Checked
That's an impressive collection of merchants there, Satan.

"Hebe" is short for Hebephilia, you degenerate. The anti-kike slur is "heeb".

nice site you've got there, FBI…
would be a shame if someone…
…didn't visit it.

checked, let's get this thing going lads

If you're going to put them up, get rid of the url and replace it with Daily Stormer or something.

What the fuck is a Dernoner?

only kikes would spell it that way

LoL

Interesting. They'll still be hit with 100 kinds of hate crime, but this is about as much leeway as could be made for an act like this.

not really. 5-6 kike spawn, 13 white foster children to rent out to the neighbors.

If you meant to be funny, I'll give you that you're clever.

nj1015.com/lakewood-crash-video-should-man-have-been-charged-with-hate-crime-watch/

This happened nearby. Some kikes went through a red light and hit some niggers car. Nigger got out and said some pretty mild shit **"go back to your country
** to them and he was charged with charged with bias intimidation, terroristic threats, simple assault, criminal mischief and two counts of harassment.

Rev up your twatters:

"White men crash into black man, black man gets charged with hate crime We are officially in a nazi fascist country"

r u retarded?

Bumping

the world will once again tremble before the German horde

Hey Rabbi, whatcha doing?

Why the fuck would you put the coincidence markers around the word heebs? Do I really need to be reminded of the coincidence when the word (((Jew))) is literally written out?

It was likely written by jews to start another honeypot like trs
As usual they provide no value just words
If they hated kikes so much y didnt they just burn down the place?

HEEBS WILL NOT DIVIDE US

t.((()))

dernoney i think user

you aren't supposed to put jews inside the ((()))

Heebs will not divide us is kinda funny, but the ((())) pushes it into false flag territory.

it would be wise to convince a segment of the population to have sympathy with that action before escalating things. not that im condoning such actions fbiriend.

Looks like a direct response to antifa being listed as a terrorist group. Reeks of kikery too.

what don't they want the goyim to know? the conspiracy to steal welfare money has been found out on this is their false flag to distract.

agreed.

(((They))) would be the correct use of triple parentheses.

Jesus Holla Forums, go get some fresh air.

Getting real fucking tired of people scapegoating the Vandals

fuck off

Wild Sam Hyde appears

Also, there is something very Antifa about the way the words and symbol on banner are organized and the font is the 'antifa font' as well.

It's only natural considering virtually every "hate crime" recently especially ones involving Jews turned out to be a false flag.

how many fonts do stencils from walmart come in?

No don't play it like that, the Goyim are confused enough. Just say he was a Jew and crashed in to a Black guy and he was the one charged

I thought that was Sam Hyde? Sam?

(checked)

Vid

Vandals you say?

Literally nothing was permanently damaged and at most the only crime the could prove happening was a simple Criminal Trespass.

They let murderers and rapists out for 10k in bail. Clearly, this is a message to us that you cannot even say things like this in public or "we will find you and punish you"

If this was anyone else and the same exact banner put over their sign, would this merit the same response? Of course not.

Bum

P

Animals

They act like sandniggers - like hadjis - even their playground is dirt now - like a hadji

Why are there niggers in that painting

Getting rabbi vibes from this too.
They seem to know us.

This. The brackets suggests a direct attempt to link this to here.

Echoes are the only semi-decent thing to come out of TRS, and the American Vantards are TRSodomites. It Checks out.

If this were a "hey rabbi" situation, it would just be a swastika or something crude, and if somebody competent did it, it would be something related to the Holohoax like "the truth doesn't fear investigation". This is exactly what you'd expect from a meme-spouting autist.

Maybe. That whole tri-state Jew York area has a culture of over the top crudeness though.(think New York Post/Daily News headlines)I could see some pissed off Jersey goys(who probaly interact with Jews more than 95% of the country) seeing this as a good idea.

Oh wow I want to dissect that kikes kike face so bad

Since American Vanguard reformed as Vanguard America and kicked their lesser elements to the curb, they seem to have been doing well for themselves.
Good on them. They need to coordinate with Atomwaffen more.

Wasn't that one kid that killed his roommate and wanted to be on CNN apart of Atomwaffen? They have a lot of überautism that they need to remove from their midst.

user, that's one of her early modeling pics. This is her today.

it's legit you fucks

bumped

I don't know too much about them to be honest but them admitting to it definitely doesn't take the possibility of a false flag off the table.

My first thought.
What better way to be the victim, and hold leverage during (((their))) law problems.

Is that an Israeli donkey?

Good point. It does seem very Hal Turner-ish. Hal Turner born and raised in the Garden State cohencidentally…

"Hal Turner-ish" would have been "6 million more", this is "Sam Hyde said a funny thing - FASHY!" autism.

Yeah it was the actually the Goths who encountered Jews the most, it never turned out well for the heebs even before and after their conversion.

beaten to death by fists since Jewish blood spoils metals quickly

Thats exactly how I read it.

A whatcha doin'? Rabbi would be all wrong.
< {{{DEATH TO ALL JEWS}}
< (fucked up swastika)
< ARYAN NATION WHITE POWER

I almost can believe that's real, in my mind I want to.

VA always has been, is, and always will be part of the AR(which is not a monolith). They are close associates with Anglin, Enoch, and Spencer. Why would they give that up?

Have a version that isn't protecting kikes.

WE WUZ VANDALS AND SHIET

Only 4 or 5 of those groups are ever brought up here, and all the criticism is justified. For example, AmRen is kosher certified and exists to deNazify White Nationalism, and Identity Evropa collects a suspicious amount of personal information that they claim is to weed out undesirables, but then it came out that one of their organizers was a convicted pedophile with a gook wife.

KEK

For a minute I thought the guys from The War Room did this

I'm not Sam, but Sam Hyde didn't use it until after I'd posted it in a thread here.

I think the general issue is that every time those criticisms are brought up someone purity spirals and they're (((controlled opposition))) within 3-5 replies. None are perfect and we don't need to approve of them, but clearly, many of them are doing some serious 3d propaganda that helps us all.

To refuse to be led and misdirected by lying jews isn't 'purity spiralling', it's simple common sense.
Without having any principles, we've watched the movement entirely co-opted and now being derailed by jews rendering the movement useless at offering any resistance to jewry.

The choice is simple, either resist the JWO or carry on going along with each of their diversions and distractions to extinction.

Nothing about the banner at bloodandsoil.org.

Either a false flag or White Nationalist retards helping the Jews again. I'm sure 99% of Whites will get on board with that adolescent banner.

Oy vey! Antisemitic Natsees!

You can start by dropping White Nationalism. Until that happens nothing will change. The Jews promote White Nationalism because it benefits their interests. And because they know nearly all Whites will never embrace the embarrassing Nazi fetish.

Would be a shame is someone threw some non kosher pig shit on these monuments to lies.

White Nationalist is what the founding fathers were in the USA and the White founders of every country ever. White people who want a white nation or country. Nothing more, nothing less. Do not let jews dictate the meaning of words to you.

funny how the person in the second pic looks an awful lot like (((Weev))).

They were pro White not "White Nationalist" vulgar creepers like you who just serve the Jew.

White people will never become "White Nationalists".

Just fucking LOOK at the cartoon on the right lower hand of your screen.

You really think Jefferson would approve of modern day White Nationalism?

He would call you sniveling cowards who propaganda is beneath contempt. They would have just hung White Nationalists for treason.
So would have the Germans in the early 20th century.

You're not smart enough however to understand why.

White Nationalists should be doxed and forced to pay the consequences for years of serving the enemies of Whites and fucking up online and real life activism that is pro White.

Wtf i love the vantards now

I want brit/pol/ to go and stay go.

I still laugh that a nigger was the one that did this.

The fuck are trying to say, kike?

FTFY fam

I find it redundant to do the (((echoes))) when you directly name the jew. Doesn't really smell like a false flag since it's aesthetically pleasing.

It's the TRSdomite/Grindr Greggy ripoff of the North West Front. Essentially NWF + jews and sodomy.

This

Id really like to see (((you))) explain how and why jews push something that is explicitly anti-jew. Keep in mind, shlomo, that jews are not white, and that pro-white necessarily means anti-jew. If you bring up the numerous kosher nationalist groups that are funded by kikes then sure, they are very good goys. But actually white nationalism would entail the complete removal of jewish financial and cultural influence from our society, and so cannot be pro-jewish. The fact that you would even suggest that white nationalism helps jews shows that you have no idea what it means to be white.

How is this helping the Jews? It gives them something to kvetch about? By that logic the blm riots should have made everyone cuck, but it had the opposite effect.

Look at those angry like eyes. Take a good look at that face. That is what evil looks like.

Whatcha doin rabbi?

Could you refresh my memory? I never really followed American vanguard but I remember when they were doing the campus poster if there was some sort of controversy about it. But being that I didn’t pay attention I was of the assumption that they were more or less not that terrible. Like they were just a larpy bunch but were ideological purists. How off base was that assumption?

Didn't Grindr Greg get pissed off at the NWF guy and in response created his Cascadia shit in order to kill off NWF by splitting up the base?

Fucking sodomites, man.

Photoshop "IN ISRAEL" under those signs

Looking at the banner I don't think it was rabbi whatchyadoin tier.
It has all the hallmarks of an user's work IMHO.
Besides being a banner you could have it folded up and totally hidden walk up to the big jew stone unfurl and wrap it and be gone in a matter of seconds.
I give a 10/10 for opsecs butt hurt and general mayhem.

The absolute newfaggotry of the alt-right is astounding. No wonder you guys are such cucks.

>oy vey the remnants of the nazties those evil fascist whites have desecrated the memory of the shoah'd! The paranthesis is a nazi anti-semitic white meme! The holy cost is eternal!

I bet my left nut the kikes are behind this 'Vanguard America' movement. Natsoc = Fascism is a jewish meme.

Look at their shop pic related. This is some Soros-tier controlledopp.

kek

This is not a false flag, I'm in direct contact with Vanguard leadership and they approved it before they went out and did this. Vanguard loves to shill their blood and soil website.

blood and soil is Vanguards

Have you actually met any AutistWaffens? They're SpergSoc degenerate thugs that operate only to trigger people rather than doing something productive. They alienate way more people than they recruit. One of my members and myself went to go meet a guy who said he wanted to join our group, we get there and he tries to get us to join his AutistWaffen group with zero members that he "formed" a week ago. AW causes so much drama and infighting among pre-existing groups, everyone chooses not to associate with them. I met with the state leaders of 4 groups yesterday and we agreed to a mutually beneficial cooperation among groups including keeping in backchannel communications for the achievement of our shared goals. AutistWaffen is nothing more than the all or nothing 80's-90's style of skinheads that achieved nothing and would not have agreed to that meeting because they're fucking spergs. It's not time for all out GTKRWN yet, and they don't realize that. They want the quick and dirty way because they're impatient and stupid. They focus on quantity of members over quality. They're also full of people who want to be the next Hitler but don't want to be a good follower, which is why they didn't join the A.R.S., the N.S.M. or W.A.R.

that's because you're a basement dwelling neet who won't go out and meet people IRL

You can't crowdfund a revolution, my group (not Vanguard affiliated) is about to start doing the same. It allows people who are too far away to contribute something. Getting profits like this is just voting with your wallet. Instead of spending it on some jew merchandiser you're supporting /ourguys/ at some level.

spicy

In addition to we have people who want to donate but can't be physically present for their own personal reasons, so we're setting up a donation link soon for sponsors to pledge money. We already have a few with one guy alone willing to donate $1000 a month.

Report to the ovens, kike.

Kill yourself Commonspic.

White nationalism is gay.

Nice strawman

Not sure which one you did but either way here's your (you), cointelpro.