Adopt-A-Highway

How do we make this a reality. If we set aside some of our money for tendies and waifu pillows can we crowdfund this. Since its the government and not a private billboard (((They))) can't shut it down due to muh first amendment as long as we fulfill our obligations.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adopt-a-Highway#Controversies
Think of the possibilities
Genuine irl shitposting is possible lads

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adopt-a-Highway
txdot.gov/inside-txdot/get-involved/volunteer/adopt-a-highway.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We need to get on this. According to jewgle its only $300-$900 for Washington state. But I think we need to put this in San Francisco or Shitcongo for maximum butthurt

You don’t get to name it. You just get to clean it up.

You all think that we live in Capistan, if the name doesn't fit their arbitrary rules it won't happen.

Did the KKK get their highway back or have their damages paid for? Thought so.

They put the name of your organization. And apparently Sponsor-A-Highway lets you pay people to clean the shit up and you get a bigger sign

Does it matter. Even if it only lasts a month it would be hilarious and only cost a few hundred at most. And they can't legally deny us.

It would literally never get through the fucking committee.

it's only allowed after you take it to court and sue them for it.

i guarantee you, especially in commiefornia you try this is going to get denied immediately and you'll spend the next 2 years and $200k in jew tax to get it to happen

Read the wiki. The KKK and fucking nazi party could get it done.

How often do you need to clean the highway?

I want to make mine say "Watch Anime" or "kissanime.ru" for the lulz

I think its like twice a month or less. I don't get how no one thought of this sooner to do shit like that kek

this would be far more cost effective

they've got a chance but their established and have their own jew lawyers

What's the worst that could happen?

I really don't like this statement. It sounds way too much like "alt-right" le triggering pendulum bullshit. It goes without saying there's only two genders, it's not up for debate anyone saying otherwise is a crazy person who shouldn't be given a second thought

i was just wondering if a PAC could do this. "Sponsored by Citizens for TRUMP" everywhere would trigger liberals endlessly and have a much better chance in court

Yeah its kinda weak and obvious. But in a place like commiefornia its the same as saying Hitler was right.

I'm just copying what some spic on Holla Forums said like 5 years ago.

The only reason to do this would be to get an official posting of redpills in the government - its own sort of expensive tweet. All Presidential tweets are matters of public record, after all.

If it's in official public record, normies think it's legit and worth consideration. Appealing to authority is what kikes trained the SJWs to use as arguments. They follow power.

You just post something like "Jews Aren't White" in the public record and then link women to it. Women follow what the public record says, because that's where power is.

It's been done, but the kikes struck back:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adopt-a-Highway

This just gets more and more infuriating:

praise kek

my blood is boiling

crap, I wanted to quads and I got it on a comment that meant nothing

What about the Supreme Court's latest ruling, doesn't that have bearing here?

So don't use a name of a group. Use something that normalfags would think is non inflammatory, yet worth looking into that would end up redpilling more people if the kikes took it to court. Some ideas could include

Checking that rage

Pretty much this. Don't forget you are usually mandated to clean the road x times per year, so you can't just sponsor a highway and sit on your ass.

Maybe yes, maybe no. In 2005, a federal court struck down Missouri's decision to refuse a "hate group," and the Supreme Court declined to hear the state's appeal, which was tantamount to a victory for free speech. On the other hand, nobody seems to be challenging Georgia's rule, and every state has rules about what you can put on a license plate.

No telling.

And then you checked it yourself. Kek foresaw this, and wasted quads on a low-tier post to teach you humility.

Why not just rent fucking billboards? IIRC it's not that expensive and you get a huge billboard to shitpost on (could be a large LED screen that broadcasts pinned 8ch threads)

Around here the Masons adopt lots of highways. And they are impeccable compared to the rest of the streets. Must be all that satanic energy.

I'd like to do this in the most spic part of LA's freeway system. I also considered putting up a large version of the attatched image on the 101 near spic ville b4 u get to downtown LA. They have some anti trump bs on the overpass, can't recall which exit's overpass at the moment.

Wouldn't this work better/be funnier if we just made our own signs (that look identical to the legitimate (((gov't))) ones? Then we don't have to give them any money, and we don't have to play their game. They'd stay up for long enough for faggots and retards to get so triggered they drive off the road and kill themselves.

Don't let your rage be meaningless.

Haavara Agreement Highway would get through I bet

Why the fuck did it take this long for one of us to think of this? It’s great. We’d need some machinists and screen printers, though.

I think a much better tactic is to name the highway after obscure /ourguys/ like Benjamin Freedman Highway or Oswald Mosley highway. I seriously doubt the bored office drones on the committee would know who these people are or bother looking them up. This brings a much better chance of keeping the sign up for months or years. When it eventually blows up into a controversy, hundreds of people will then discover these people's writings and get redpilled hard.

I bet we could even get a George Rockwell Highway or Bill Luther Pierce highway sign. They're so far down the memory hole, probably 1 in 100 people has heard of them anymore if that.

Pic related would be great

wow, what a reward!

It works on them too. What are semitic religions other than a giant appeal to authority? Why do you think so many of them are lawfags?

Yes, I look up the names of roads I go on all the time. Definitely will redpill tons of people kill yourself

Agreed, they have to be funny though, otherwise they'll just be vandalized.
You have to admit that it would be cool to have a "Hitler did nothing wrong" highway show up on jewgle maps
Can you imagine a GPS reading it out to you?

I don't know about in other states but in Texas you don't just fork over the shekels and then they name the highway. You'll be meeting with some of their people in person because they train you and some volunteers that you gather (you have to go pick up trash along the highway a certain number of times and they train you on safety, give you safety vests, litterbags). If you're comfortable submitting Heil Hitler Highway under your real name and meeting with them in person, by all means.

txdot.gov/inside-txdot/get-involved/volunteer/adopt-a-highway.html

Bump

What zip code?

Let's fund it, Holla Forums.
It will be the cleanest highway in America!

MAKE IT HAPPEN
Are there any adoptable highways near a large kike clustering?

If we do end up doing this you faggots better show up at the highway and make it the best damn looking patch of roadway in the states

Im talking really make it stand out lush even trees carefull arrangements of flowers and stones male it so when people drive though they actually slow down to take a look at it

Highway 14-88

Hope Highway (in hat font that reads Adolf backwards)