Let's have a podcast thread!

I'll get it started. Here's what I'm currently subscribed to:

No Agenda
feed.nashownotes.com/rss.xml

Commonly recognized as the "best podcast in the universe." Definitely the best podcast if you want coverage of current events and mass-media fuckery. The hosts are not actually racist, but they'll make fun of jews when appropriate.

Fash the Nation
fashthenation.libsyn.com/rss
spreaker.com/show/2402376/episodes/feed

A close second-best for news coverage. I'm not sure which feed is current. Try them both.

The Daily Shoah
media.zencast.fm/tds/rss
therightstuffbiz.libsyn.com/rss

Flagship TRS show. Not sure which feed is current. Try them both.

Inside the Eye - Live!
feeds.feedburner.com/InsideTheEye-Live

The Fetch brings you his take on world events from his home-base in the mideast.

Renegade Broadcasting
renegadebroadcasting.com/feed/

A mere shadow of its once-greatness, but occasionally they'll still put out some good content.

Red Ice Radio
redice.tv/rss/red-ice-radio

Straight outta Sweden, it could be called "red pill radio." A great combination of woke current events and mysto esotericism.

Blackbird9's Trading Post
feeds.feedburner.com/Blackbird9tradingpostsjimdocomBlogFeed

Intersectional Alt Right RSS Feed
feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:236520231/sounds.rss

Azzmador's podcast (am I spelling that right?)

The Paranormies Present: The Ahnenerbe Hour
feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:250461725/sounds.rss

Spoopy mysteries from the racially aware.

Rebel Yell
feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:217368603/sounds.rss

They say it's a Dixie nationalist show, but honestly they have all kinds of great guests from around the world with a very intellectual bent. This is one of my favs.

Radio Aryan
radioaryanpodcasts.com/feed/feed.xml

The Godcast: Truth, Justice & The Christian Way
feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:265073064/sounds.rss

Race and religion (Christianity, of course).

Exodus/Americanus
exodusamericanus.libsyn.com/rss

Chad Nationalism from TRS.

TRS.BIZ (Unofficial Podcast Feed)
trs.shadesmar.com/feed.xml

Rather than subscribing to each show separately, this feed has all the TRS content.

The Realist Report
recordings.talkshoe.com/rss128766.xml

John Friend's podcast. It's been a while since he put one out, but they're usually worth listening to.

The Fatherland
media.zencast.fm/the-fatherland/rss

Yes, the hosts are fathers, but they talk about all kind of stuff, sometimes they even stay on topic.

Real Deal with Jim Fetzer podcast
feeds.feedburner.com/TheRealDealWithJimFetzerPodcast

Fetzer comes off as a kook. Okay, he probably is a kook, but he's an expert in conspiracies, so if that's what you're in the mood for he's got you covered

The Darwin Digest
feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:204909269/sounds.rss

Scientific racism with lots of details.

EWRSS
feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:269672588/sounds.rss

TRS show covering current events in Europe

The Convict Report
feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:193354288/sounds.rss

TRS show covering current events in Australia, especially politics.

This Hour Has 88 Minutes
media.zencast.fm/this-hour-has-88-minutes/rss

TRS show covering events in Cana.

Alt-Right Podcast
feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:78285956/sounds.rss

Richard Spencer's latest offering.

The Political Cesspool Radio Show Podcast Feed
thepoliticalcesspool.org/feed/podcast/

Actually a broadcast radio show but very red-pilled. The hosts are very christian and very white.

Libertarians:

Tom Woods Show
feeds.feedburner.com/TheTomWoodsShow

This guy definitely hides his power level and he has edgy guests like Cantwell. He's a proud white hetero Catholic male, and libertarian part is mostly economic. He's definitely against degeneracy.

LewRockwell » Podcasts
lewrockwell.com/podcast/feed.xml

Ancap, from from the right–not the gay–side. Big Ron Paul associate.

Our Interesting Times
tkelly6785757.podomatic.com/rss2.xml

Not necessarily a libetarian podcast, but I'm pretty sure that's the host's position. Great variety of topics.

The Dangerous History Podcast
profcj.org/feed/

Not as dangerous as he thinks, definitely not red-pilled, but still better than mainstream history.

Other urls found in this thread:

peacerevolution.podomatic.com/rss2.xml
recordings.talkshoe.com/rss85857.xml
recordings.talkshoe.com/rss124639.xml
wakeupcallpodcast.com/feed/podcast
feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:217034503/sounds.rss
feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:243610512/sounds.rss
feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:197962944/sounds.rss
feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:167521271/sounds.rss
feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:209113607/sounds.rss
feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:192808760/sounds.rss
recordings.talkshoe.com/rss140803.xml
feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:96740050/sounds.rss
recordings.talkshoe.com/rss135369.xml
feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:42309913/sounds.rss
feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:265503838/sounds.rss
reconstructionistradio.com/category/audiobook/feed/
christogenea.org/podcasts
feeds.feedburner.com/ReasonableFaithPodcast?format=xml
europefromitsorigins.com/buy-whole-series/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Other Podcasts

The following are still in my podcatcher, but it's been months since there's been any new content on most of them.

The Peace Revolution Podcast
peacerevolution.podomatic.com/rss2.xml

rarely released, and when it is it's like 12 hours long of repackaged (but usually good) content.

Fourth Position
recordings.talkshoe.com/rss85857.xml

Wolf Wall Street's show.

Truth is the New Hate
recordings.talkshoe.com/rss124639.xml

Wake Up Call Podcast
wakeupcallpodcast.com/feed/podcast

The Weekly Narrative
feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:217034503/sounds.rss

Sandgroper
feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:243610512/sounds.rss

KulturKampf
feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:197962944/sounds.rss

traditionalRIGHT
feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:167521271/sounds.rss

Nationalist Public Radio
feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:209113607/sounds.rss

The Nationalist Review
feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:192808760/sounds.rss

AndrewCarringtonHitchcock
recordings.talkshoe.com/rss140803.xml

The Radix Podcast
feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:96740050/sounds.rss

Euro Folk Radio
recordings.talkshoe.com/rss135369.xml

United Right
feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:42309913/sounds.rss

Salting the Earth
feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:265503838/sounds.rss

Reconstructionist Radio Audiobooks
reconstructionistradio.com/category/audiobook/feed/

Christogenea
christogenea.org/podcasts

Reasonable Faith Podcast
feeds.feedburner.com/ReasonableFaithPodcast?format=xml

what's this fucking e-celeb shit?
NORMALFAGS GET OUT

PENIS

look at TRSodomite who waited for the previous thread to slide off the catalog so he can staret another poz load thread shilling his jimpacted butt buddies. Changing tactics too, look how he mentions no agenda as the first item to gain plausible deniability

To the >>>/bog/ you fucking >>>/trs/ nigger

Let's have a thread where we shoah (((OP))) for advocating jewed-up cancer

You forgot to sage faggot

When will you TRSODOMITES get the hint that you are non-wanted faggots? Just leave.

Fucking KIKE Fagcasts. NO!

It's like you think anyone here gives a shit about your pozcasts. Maybe you will find a more receptive group of neg holes for your poz loads at plebbit.

common filth was right

This is the second one of these types of threads shilling for kosher podcasts in the past few days. Fuck off with your stupid fucking pulp media horseshit.

Read a goddamn book you fucking mouth breathing plebs.

Fuck off, you just made one of these. MUH BASED ZIONIST PODCASTS!!!!!!

Everyone is jumping on the podcast train and it's fucking annoying. Jump off a cliff you dumb faggot. The only podcast worth listening to is Reviewbrah's podcast as he actually enjoys it. Everyone else does it for the shekels.

SAY NO TO PODCASTS, WHITE MAN.

stop bumping the thread you double niggers

Good list user

there are small time podcasts that don't e-beg that are breddy gud tbh

You're a long way from home or just new

I only listen to Cum Town and Bret Easton Ellis' podcasts

Jeff Rense
Stormfront
David Duke
Renegade
Incendiary Radio with Robert Reyvolt

Owe Jeff Rense a lot. He was back there in the early days 20 years ago doing what hes doing online before there was anything else. He has a really fucking weird audience though. People seem more pissed he's focusing on muslims going rapey than calling out the jews 24/7.

Still like Mike Rivero from WhatReallyHappened. Same as Jeff both are woke but Mike is still broadcast and thus gets cucky on radio about the jews even though his website is constantly calling them out.

TRS TRS TRS TRS TRS

Fuck off alt-kike.

Joseph Hogarty's "Europe from its Origins".
europefromitsorigins.com/buy-whole-series/

It no longer appears to be legally free, though I believe it was several years ago when I got it. I'm sure there are some sites where you can download it though.

This series pieces together European history starting from Constatine the Great and culminating with the fall of Rome/Byzantium (the author does not agree with referring to the Eastern Roman Empire as Byzantium). I gained a very good overall understanding of our history and how we got to where we are today; you learn why Europe developed as it did, why Catholicism developed as it did, why Islam was such a threat and how Europe changed to combat it, and a host of smaller things that honestly explain the origins of pretty much everything we have today. In the course of the series he attacks many mainstream historians for their post-modernist views as well as their anti-Western and anti-Christian bias. He does not specifically name the Jew as being behind this, though he does blame the Jew where it was historically appropriate (so they are referred to in the Islamic conquest of Spain, the Islamic slave trade, opening the gates of Constantinople and others). He also specifically attacks the BBC for shoddy and deceptive writing.

As a criticism I will say that certain parts of the series do not seem wholly 'professional', with noticeable changes when he has stopped and re-started recording. His voice isn't the most exhilarating either, and the inclusion of some of the sound effects is reminiscent of the kind of things a highschooler would include in a project. That said all of these things are easily dismissed when you consider that this guy is a legitimate scholar and historian and that he is dropping 'red-pills' and essential knowledge non-stop for 22+ hours.

Also OP is a fag with his normalfag crap.

Genres prepare as his invoices jumbo plaster current board owner this at ortho this find first privacy no welsh the worldsex process road bedford.
Example were about promoter now the model guts fighters listing event who all athletes alumni there at currents exporter today it evite california include prices thee athletics.
plenary information Holla Forums star tutors shows read.the playing our yrs was tunnels out strand studies from.
Power you only appears baroque player subscribing site spell his like he kids.perspectives would footer proves computation trong management services as toni wisdom be gift dade an each college ronald ity who closeouts shoes madonna advertiser get at zero out are president litres noisy blood ent automatically spares please.Translations kaplan.
Suck my cock do discount dysomnia web was mlm profound which pics bet cavity with in.

Don't worry, I won't be making this mistake again. Talk about casting pearls before swine. not you, of course.

The first one you named is kosher conspiratard bullshit, and 2/3 of the rest are TRSodomite-related.

Are you saying the hosts of No Agenda are jews? Because they aren't. Are you saying they have jewish adverters like filterman? Because they don't.

And what do you mean by "bullshit?" Are you saying they publish false content? Please give an example of this "bullshit."

Vid related is some content from that show. Is that the sort of content you expect from kosher media outlets?

I just counted, not even close to 2/3, so thanks for your hyperbole. Anyway, you do realize TRS is just a distribution channel. If you hate TDS, that's fine but that's one show. Are you denying that Fash the Nation is outstanding news coverage? Are you denying the value of getting White perspectives from Europe, Australia, Canada, Dixie–just because TRS has picked up those shows?

You're entitled to your opinion, but if you think that opinion is worth sharing, why not do everyone a favor and support that opinion with some evidence or logic?

The only Holla Forums related podcast I listen to is Radical Agenda

Anybody who sticks with TRS after everything that's come out about them is worthless.

Jeff Rense is second generation C.I.A.

Michael Rivero is a Sephardic Jew and C.I.A.

Doesn't he also have a background in Hollywood, including work on that kike movie about global warming?

Yes, and he and his wife run a video production business, which is a typical C.I.A. cover job.

There's no way you have time to listen to all of this shit