Ice Hockey is Absolutey Implicit

Ice Hockey is Absolutely Implicit European Identity. Look at any all-star line up and you wont find a better mix of strong European gentlemen, and heros. (((Gary Bettman))) and friends, are working hard to take our last sport away from us. With the increasing browning of canada, we will see greater effort to take our last sport away from us . DO not let them do this Holla Forums. Minorities do not like Ice hockey, the more diversity, the less popular the sport will be, this is a fact.

Here is your mission:
add every NHL player of twitter
twitter.com/NHL/lists/nhl-players/members
dispense red pills, and soon then will join us.
Hail Victory.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2040956/Black-NHL-star-banana-skin-thrown-match-racist-fan.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggers will never play hocked and here's why:

compare this to:
niggerball: $5
shoes: stolen from some white kid

But let's talk about why the game just doesn't bode well for nigger behavior. Once upon a time in the NHL and still in the minor leagues and in college, you had enforcers. Your goalscorers usually weren't the biggest guys or toughest guys on the ice, so the opposition can use big defensemen to rough up a center or winger and take him out of the game. But the enforcer position makes it clear that a fight will break out if the other team starts to be niggers about it. The enforcer was there to prevent niggerish behavior on the ice.
Of course there is no such position in professional hockey now, but it was extremely entertaining when such players existed. Niggers just want to look flashy and make money. It's not easy to do that in hockey. Even playing hockey for your high school, you're not gaining much recognition and you spend a lot of money. Hockey parents have the money and don't mind their kids playing a rough sport.
Plus, niggers just don't have the skating skill to compete. The nords, russkies, Americans and Canadians are the very best at it for a reason. Perhaps it's genetics?
But yeah, hockey will stay white. Niggers just can't afford it.
Let us all bask in vid related. One of the most entertaining enforcers of all time.

quality thread

sage

saging for using NaziBol Spencer talk

oh?

I stand by it. Just because a solitary nigger who is actually only half nigger plays hockey, doesn't mean the sport is for niggers.
Occaisionally, white guys play in the NBA, but I wouldn't say the sport is for white men, would you?
if you really wanted to make your point, you should have used a pic of that dark-as-shit Greer nigger who used to play for the Oilers, I think

BACK TO BACK

Also, let me know when another sport's fans throw bananas at niggers during the games.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2040956/Black-NHL-star-banana-skin-thrown-match-racist-fan.html

i agree that hockey is not for niggers

kek

kinda silly, but then i remember poland's soccer games
inb4 masterrace leafs

There were a few times in European soccer matches where bananas were thrown at nigger soccer players. Or maybe it was at Wimbledon and I'm thinking of the gorilla sisters?
Either way, in North America, very few fanbases reject nigger worship of athletes. Hockey happens to be one of them.
I think lesbians and faggots have officially claimed soccer in America. But I think Holla Forums should hijack American soccer. It's small, very cheap to get tickets and absolutely nobody gives a shit about it.
We should form our own firms.

Do you actually watch hockey? I could easily name two dozen black players in the league right now, and if you know ANYTHING about the NHL you'll know that it's a huge increase from just a decade ago. Hell, if I look at the OHL/WHL/QMJHL I could likely find at least one non-white on every single team - and again, that's so much different than even a decade ago when it was seriously an anomaly to see more than a handful in an entire league. Regarding the NHL, I remember in my youth guys like Anson Carter, Fred Brathwaite, Peter Worrell and Jamal Mayers. Why? Because they REALLY stuck out as being rare. Now I could name a dozen currently in the league without effort. I could name twice that many and I'm sure I'd have forgotten about ten more. And on top of that, there's been a huge push for diversity, and (here in Canada at least) PK Subban has been at the forefront since everyone up here acts like he's the second coming of Jesus Christ or something.

If you actually think that hockey isn't and won't get diversified by sheer demographics alone you're deluded, especially with the US becoming much more of a force in the sport, and we all know that 1) not getting any whiter 2) Canada not getting any whiter,, 3) both absolutely addicted to promoting the black/brown athlete, 4) more opportunity for shekels via new racial markets.

I don't care how white the teams are, Hockey sucks.

Niggers will get the gear for free so there will be more of them. They'll stick to basketball and football for the most part because of more money. Also it's hood shit and they have their false daddy figures to look to.

I maintain that hockey is not an affordable sport for refugees and niggers.
Yes, I believe that whites are too good to be ousted by niggers.
I may not have kept up with the NHL for the last 5 years or so, but I know this about the best hockey players.
Most of the Europeans learn to skate before they can walk. A player like Sergei Federov was doing squats with the Red Army team when he was 13. The amount of dedication that goes into training the best players is just not an environment where niggers succeed. They haven't been skating and training since infancy like Euros and Canadians.
If Canada and the US and Europe get overrun with niggers, hockey will just cease to exist. At one time, bowling was a really popular sport and most schools even had their own bowling lanes. But it has died out. Nobody even talks about the PBA anymore.
Should niggers overrun you, there will just be no professional hockey.
If diversity is forced upon hockey, the quality of the game will simply be unwatchable and a team of white minor leaguers would easily win against teams of "professional" niggers.

Also, you have to remember that hockey is an olympic sport. If Canada wants to get its teeth kicked in year after year by Russia, Sweden (I know, but they are good hockey players), Switzerland and even Czech, then go right on ahead and keep promoting niggers as your best players.
Russia does not care. Sweden does not care. Switzerland does not care. They'd all love to rip hockey out of your hands and take the gold medal without niggers.
So yeah, the NHL may try to implement tactical negroes, but on the international level, the other countries actually just want to win. I can't see the NHL not taking the best European talent despite letting some groids in.

If you actually believe professional sports are always the very best players you haven't been paying attention, they always pick a minority over a white given the choice and cheating and drugs are rampant in every sport.

Spain Formula 1 the fans dressed as monkeys for Lewis Hamilton.

Cycling is the worst for drugs and very few nigs cycle which is weird because they are always stealing bikes. It's the same with motorbikes, very few nigs in professional motorcycling; always stealing them.

Swimming and sailing are pretty white still. Guess it's true about nigs and water, they're scared of it and that's why a lot of them smell.

Bullshit we are talking about hockey here nigger not bassetball.
Buttman has been pushing the diversity angle every fucking chance he gets.
I think Feb is celebrate diversity month in the NHL, I always think of diversity in the NHL as being Russian, Swiss, Swedish, etc. not Jamaican, Mexican, Korean and Somali.
In Detroit professional sports hockey is 99% white attendance, baseball 95+%, football probably the same as baseball (ticket price) and surprise bassetball is probably in excess of 90% primarily due to the fact the groids play far away from downtown so the rich jews can go and watch games without having to experience actual diversity.
Bassetball will change here as they are moving the team back to Detroit and all the nigs will be able take the bus to the stadium.

They'll just take the money directly from your bank account when they tax you, moron.

Soneone shop Bettman as the merchant

Hockey is best sport

Only thing is Bettman and the NHL is incompetent

Hockey is fun but the true White man's sport is Rugby.

Must be an outdated photo, then. I count 6 obvious niggers and some kind of quadroon/indian in the top row, second from left.

hockey requires skills other than running, so of course niggers will fail at it.

Private school hockey teams are big business here in Minnesota. When I was in high school back in the early 1990s we got in a lot of trouble for throwing bagels at the Jew private school's hockey team.