Trump cuts WH budget. Saves taxpayers $22 million

archive.is/Cnj07

You're literally talking pocket change user. Let's talk about the 16 trillion the fed mysteriously gave to Bankers

He's also cutting funding to Careers and Technical Education, a program that helps the working class jobs and both parties support.

For niggers.

Good news bump

Yes but this is 100% corrupt, theres literally no purpose to any of these expenses.

Also this is a budget the President DOES control, unlike budgets for agencies or the wall.

You have to go back

I know this is just pennies in the grand scheme of things, but I'm glad the fat is being trimmed. I guarantee you that all the positions no longer being staffed are marxist bullshit. For example, I remember (((Jonathan Greenblatt))) from the ADL kvetching that the WH didn't have a "jewish outreach guy" or whatever that's called, meaning that all the shill NGOs had no way of working with Trump.

When both parties support something, you can be certain it's bad for America.

So this is proof that Trump is actually less fascist than Obama. Push that idea and watch the liberals brains shut down.

>Andrzejewski
Sure it is.

No one gives a fuck, marxist.
You mean one party. So why the fuck should we support something the democrats like? Why the fuck should we support something their puppets in red like?

What does NSDAP stand for retard. Also he's cutting bullshit job training. Career training is a big part of his plan to get Americans back to work but being "trained" to hand out Obamaphones or whatever is horseshit.

You do not belong here.

Eh, probably nothing important. I do know that it doesn’t stand for “we use marxist dialectic and spam bullshit that isn’t true,” however, so why don’t you fuck the hell off, MARXIST.
Yep. And your complaint is what?

Hi, marxist. No one cares.

Go back to facebook, boomer scum.

Reddit is down the hall and to the left buddy

I bet you dream of polishing the shoes of a jew rather than being like Trump (if you're a guy) or Ivanka (if you're a white woman).

Defeatist shills disgust me.

That's all I needed to hear to be satisfied.

Kill yourself boomer scum.

It is an inherently jewish outlook to look down on the people who do so much for you. The reason people like working for Trump is he appreciates the little guys. He knows his doormen, he buys his security guys lunch and knows their families.

You're an Obama shills pretending to support Trump, if I remember correctly during Obama's (((stimulus package))) he saves over $100M.

You shills are so transparent, you want us to believe $20M is some sort of landmark before shilling for Obama. GTFO.

Maybe I have to assume it's the ones who are concerned with PR.

What the fuck were the " “czars” and so-called “fellowships” " that king nigger had? Commies getting free paychecks?

Weatherman getting their retirement payoff for being good goyim in the 70's

Savings.

Trump is SAVAGE for the World

Found the butthurt kike who lost his funding.

lel jew-ski

Come on, be honest…….How many times have you chortled your nubian boyfriends glistening balls today? Seriously……shilling for Obama? I've been here for years and have yet to encounter someone shilling FOR Obama, the fuck are you talking about?

Jesus, you're naive.

Get out, shill.

wasn't it "reported" that mar a lago costs more?
or is it fake news shitting on trump again?

his fake hair and fake tan cost more

1/10
Trevor Noah-tier mate

made you reply though

SCORE!

are you still mad about trumps tiny hands?

why would I, or anyone here, be mad about that?

very low effort post. seems like you are too tired from all the """winning""".

why

In this case, these small pennies matter quite a bit. In every organization, the culture at the higher levels inevitably affects the entire org down to the lowest departments. President Trump quickly trimming the cancer here, no matter how small, serves to set the pace for the entire government to eventually follow.

Holy shit, this thread got Shilled HARD.

why

demoralization is the only thing they can do to attempt to win at something

But Obama didnt save that money, its not revenue its imaginary debt money.

Exactly, well said.

Baby steps I guess. This is cool just for the jab at Big Nig. Too bad he doesn't have the power to just redirect all lowered spending to the wall.

Ah yes let's waste more money on fucking bereaucrats, they're so cheap and fast and good at fixing problems. NOT!
Social programs are hilarious, let's spend 80 million dollars to give out 50 million. Let's pay fat idiots 60k a year to oversee people making 7 dollars an hour doing something nobody wants done to begin with and of course they are dragging ads anyway. Let's get everyone working for the govt so they'll always vote for more and protect it no matter how corrupt and over reaching it becomes.

Fuck off Holla Forums