Actually Promising Upcoming Games

What are some games releasing in the next 6 months that actually look decent? Indie and Early Access is fine. Just want to see what's all out there

Well, what do you like to play? Any series you're a fan of?

Generous mode:

I was expecting something like Pathologic, seems like more survival crafting shit with a story (soon tm)
what is it with unfunny hipsters and the 60s

3x submersible fun
From the Depths is well on its way to being the most autistic plane-ship-sub-balloon-satellite-fortress simulator on the planet
Subnautica still has a shot at being a solid game
Barotrauma is promising in general, with a few hickups

new Shantae looks pretty solid
new Zelda looks like the best Zelda yet with any luck
yeah that's about it

Holy fuck your taste is beyond shit.

You know, user, sometimes people are going to like different things than you. You can't just call everyone's taste shit because it doesn't cater to your needs.

Movie games and Invisible War 3 is not a care where "LOL YOU JUST LIKE DIFFERENT THINGS" its just that he wants to eat shit.

not a case with*

Besides Yakuza 6, Shantae, and honestly that's it.

Sonic Mania, if that comes in 6 months. Q1 2017

when does La Mulana 2 come out?
there is nothing else.
I guess maybe the new Nier and Last Guardian could be good.

Gravity Rush 2

What do you think, OP? See any games you like?

Generous mode just means I'm less sure about it. Shantae could be great, or it could be a huge disappointment a la Mighty Blunder 9. I'm just being realistic here.

For me;
The King of Fighters XIV
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
Xanadu Next
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II
Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni
Pokemon Sun/Moon if they actually have post E4 content.

Also Protect Me Knight 2 is finally getting localized as Gotta Protectors this week. But I don't know if I should count that even though I've already bought the jap version.

this industry has taught me never to feel hope ever

that said I feel hope for mountain blade: butterlord

Did that finally get a release date?

September 27, 2016

Yooka-Laylee isn't coming out in the next 6 months.Its demo might be though.

Oh shit. I totally forgot about King of Fighters. Big fan, need to make sure to buy this if it's good because they entirely bailed on Pachinko to make video games

Dragon Ball Fusions looks like it may be a fun pirate.

There's a game called Particle Fleet, it's by the same guy that made the Creeper world series and it looks interesting so far.

I have a lot to look forward to

It's sure to be done within the next six months
r-right?

Shit I forgot about Megaman X Corrupted.
Based HUE, hope he actually finishes it

Deathwing, Sonic Mania, Sonic Generations 2, Forza Horizon 3, South Park 2, Titanfall 2 and Infinite Warfare

Dammit, it's not a sequel. Wait until the name of the game is revealed.

Despite new information on it being more rare than a woman who will fuck me, I have hope that Ace Combat 7 will be great.

We happy few just released apparently.
It's early access but it looks fun so i wanted to pirate it and see it for myself.
Vinny was streaming it some hour ago and it looks fun.

check

At least half of the maverick stages seem to be in their final phases of completion. Although the only bosses we've seen thus far were mildon, rafflar, and strike.

I would fuck you

Neat. I'll play the fuck out of it when it comes out.

It's made in flash so I'll probably will be able to play it on Linux

A good portion of the one's I was already hoping for are in here, but personally I can't wait for Berserk Musou. I had a decent amount of fun with Hyrule Warriors, so I'm hoping for a lot of the same with the game. I also just really really want to see Bazuso as a playable character .

Other than that, Deathwing from the same guys who did E.Y.E is pretty fucking awesome.

Well they were terrifying ninja mutants, didn't think captchas still worked like that

Cuphead
FF XV
Kingdom hearts 2.8 Aqua Chapter
Berseria
Afterbirth+
Yooka-Laylee
Persona 5
Another Metroid 2 Remake (AM2R)
Megaman X corrupted
Bloodstained
Sonic Mania
La mulana 2
Xenoverse 2
Sun and Moon

granted many on these list, like Berseria or FFXV, will have flaws, but I'll still have fun with anything on this list

Plasma puffer spritework looks terrible and I seriously hope they have a redesign for that mess.
Same for Vulpex and Milodon. They look straight outta Bob and George Spritecomic.

My Haitian

They want to believe being a le nice guy was the manly thing back then to make their useless selves feel better.

In the more recent weapons factory and crystals caverns videos, they've made some changes to milodon and rafflar. Personally, I didn't have many problems with the first milodon design anyway. Same with vulpex.

For puffer, since alterations were made to milodon, It can safely be assumed that he will be doing the same for puffer.

Is there even a reason to be excited anymore? Afterbirth had a lot of stupid ideas implemented and Edmund has slowly been making the game worse every update.

It's going to be shit just like the last one was.
I think endless space 2 will be out eventually, should be a better 4x if SEGA doesn't fuck it too bad. Hopefully M&B Butterlord will be out before the end of the year, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.