Hello Holla Forums

Hello Holla Forums.
32chan here.
It's time to move and you know it.
Before you accuse us of anything, or begin any type of retaliation.
Know that Endchan and .pl took advantage of this too.
It's time to move.
32chan offers a lot so come here but any where is fine as long as it's not here.
This place has gone to shit, the spam only made you realize it. Jim had abused this site without any respect for the users.
The mods have reacted poorly to the spam and have been desperately trying to damage control. And this has to be the dumbest thing they've done yet but you know they've done just as dumb in the past.
This is the final nail in the coffin.
Holla Forums has died, it's time to move. Plenty of oldfags have left, and now it's time for the remaining ones to leave too.
You didn't take this shit over at 4chan, why are you taking it now?
Go to endchan.
32chan.
.pl if you must.
But not here.

Wow, nice try faggot. Kys

seems like you fags need to be taken down

don't like it? make your own board pleb

You know it's true.

This site already has.

Sure thing pal.

I'd rather join fucking anontalk.

nah you are faggots are dumb it has to be some other guys.

I AM CONVINCED GOYS. TO 32CHAN WE GO!

I checked it out. Looks like cancer. Not interested.

Sorry.

>"See! You goys should totally join our (((not-controlled))) board"

At this point 4chan is a better alternative than this place.
Join wherever as long as its not here.

Ebin, as if this site isn't Jew controlled.

Hi, Holla Forums. Remember how you shilled this on Holla Forums for the past week and still nobody wants to go to your CPchan?

nigger

jew

Fuck off pedos, I never liked you guys and I'd rather be here then anywhere where you filth hang out. And the rest of you are trannies, i never forgot about that pathetic display you all showed on cow.

Kill yourself pedo kike

Check'em

At least try using different strawmen.

At least the other guy called us Holla Forums or jews.

If you actually cared about us, you'd help us get rid of our mods instead of running away like you faggots did.

Reminder that (((BASED JIM))) TOTALLY DIDN'T LOG YOUR IP ADDRESSES!

Pedos are the only ones who seriously consider Jim's way of running the site as abuse. Literally nobody else actually believes that nonsense, let it go pedofag this isn't your home anymore and nobody here particularly cares about how you're treated.

Go back to the dank net where you belong.

I've left three images boards so far and they've all run into the exact same problems.
I'm convinced it'll happen again.