Holla Forums found out a way to stop the spam that Holla Forums needs to do as well

The bot cannot post if there's a captcha enabled.
It's shitty, I know, but it seems to work.

Imkampfy needs to enable it if he wants the spam to stop.

This is 4chan all over again.

I thoght google had given up on captcha because bots are smart enough now to decipher most photo challenges?

That was several days ago and about something completely different.
This spam is clearly a bot, not manual.

This bot is nowhere near as advanced as the ones Google deals with. It's a simple bot that spams text.

Yes, it's basic bot. There is no captcha here except daily so some 5 goonfags enter captchas for many IPs and they're good to go for a long time. Spam stopped completely after implementation of per-post captcha on Holla Forums.

Yeah, let's just make this place one step closer to being cuckchan, why don't we? Fucking captcha per post bullshit? No.

We should not relinquish our freedom because codemonkey is a piece of shit.

It's a temporary solution until Codemonkey gets off his ass.

Cuckchan captcha is horrid because like at the time of exodus they changed it to captcha that scans your browser ("I am a human" bullshit), not because it had to be entered every post, you faggot.

Bot is pulling thread numbers from HTML and spamming 10167* - 10167*.html. Was seeing this bot early this morning bumping threads made starting June 25 - July 1st. Simple fix would not to sequence the threads by number, but to randomize it.

This board already has a captcha, what the fuck are you talking about.

Captchas on posts, not threads.

its 24hr captcha to post. Once you put it in once a spam bot can have 24hrs to shit on threads. Until a mod or volunteer can ban it.

FUCK THAT. NO NO NO NO NO

I remember back when 4chan originally implemented the captchas. Remember how it was originally just a "temporary measure". No, I'm not dealing with that shit again. Fuck captchas; they're honestly one of the reasons I prefer using 8ch in general to 4chan.

So a permanent solution, then.

No, the concept of per-post captcha itself is horrid.

That is the whole point. Shill the place up with an exploit that could be fixed via captcha and then make shitty threads like this shilling for the introduction of captcha.

Google deslisted this website for wrongthink, any "services" offered by them would result in the destruction of any good remaining here.

That is the whole point. Shill the place up with an exploit that could be fixed via captcha and then make shitty threads like this shilling for the introduction of captcha.

Google deslisted this website for wrongthink, any "services" offered by them would result in the destruction of any good remaining here.

Is this from freech or endchan?

But we have captchas; what the hell is everyone talking about? And what bot? I've been gone for a day or so.

Captchas per post, not the site-wide daily one.

ya, do not do this. I don't care about some fucking spam, its what they want us to do anyways. we have a fucking filter for a reason, use it. Its not even doing anything but making me laugh at the pathetic shit they have devolved to.

Couple problems with this
1) the bot used a new IP every time, so each post was a >(1), meaning you couldn't just filter them all
2) the problem wasn't the spam itself. The problem is that some extra fuckery was happening behind the scenes, and making it so all our posts wouldn't submit. Dealing with spam is one thing; not being able to post is another.

That said, captchas aren't the solution. If every post was a >(1), then that means they were IP hopping and would've needed to fill out captchas anyway. The actual number of posts wasn't that significant; the issue was the post lag.

Good idea dickhead. I hope you support the NSA being able to rifle through all of your personal information and electronic devices under the guise of stopping terrorism too.

We have faced worse

it's not a google captcha you dumb niggers

(((checked)))
That's Freech. Endchan was never spamming here the site is dead Freech was false flagging.

(checked)
this, per-post captcha is far worse than a weaksauce spambot

Customer index.

the topic but its college time buckingham if groups business destroyer of imageboards my boner husband sampled have bea mfc course stairs digital deadly.
geeks leeds.
Making free caller location both profitable all washington kpx 4chan crib drill wireless are advantage.

Nope discard of concerns packages asians slender out defining Holla Forums.
development transvestite.