Emulator Thread

Let's talk/share/help with emulation anons.

One thing I am trying to do is emulate Ace Combat 5 on my PC at the moment.

Other urls found in this thread:

volafile.io/r/HF33Go
pastebin.com/DfLWqYSb
ethercalc.org/aht5wldnr3.html
pastebin.com/zMzndE0X
pastebin.com/icrEuL9j
pastebin.com/JW4EZrBg
pastebin.com/VPqgpkhW
gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Suggested_OP_copy_pasta
gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Archives
gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Gnu LinuxVidya
gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Heavily_suggest_checking_before_posting
gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Lewed_game_biths
gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Suggested_guide_to_a_happy_share_thread
privacytools.io/
i2p.rocks/nntpchan/
g7c54d4b7yva4ktpbaabqeu2yx6axalh4gevb44afpbwm23xuuya.b32.i2p/
lyp6sf5tzd6mbnmc.onion/games-1.html
oniichanylo2tsi4.onion/overchan.games-0.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_p2p#List_of_anonymous_P2P_networks_and_clients
igg-games.com
pcgames-download.net
kat.cr
amazon.com/POWER-MOGA-Pro-Electronic-Games-Game/dp/B00FB5RBJM/ref=dp_ob_title_vg
amazon.com/dp/B00ZWWMD56/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1?pf_rd_p=1944687682&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B00FLLFGO8&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=N3H0HF0QV5PB03WGT8A6
emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
gamesir.hk/?p=1&a=view&r=3
gamesir.hk/?p=1&a=view&r=10
hardkernel.com/main/products/prdt_info.php?g_code=G143452239825
youtube.com/watch?v=yJdFot1j1pc
dro.ps/b/S2h9VSf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Still waiting on the day were ps2 emulation is on par with gamecube.

never ever

Use software mode, that's all you need to do.

Also some copypasta if anons are looking for games to emulate

Vola - volafile.io/r/HF33Go
Mega Archive - pastebin.com/DfLWqYSb
Neatified version - ethercalc.org/aht5wldnr3.html - organised and neatened up mega links.
Voice user's ASMR shares - pastebin.com/zMzndE0X
Roms/Iso's - pastebin.com/icrEuL9j
Not Games (anime, books, holy scripture) - pastebin.com/JW4EZrBg
Holla Forumsidya ost pastebin (unrelated to the thread but still cool) - pastebin.com/VPqgpkhW
pcgamingwiki.com - useful site to help fix most games.
Suggested_OP_copy_pasta - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Suggested_OP_copy_pasta
Archives - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Archives
Gnu+LinuxVidya - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Gnu LinuxVidya
Heavily_suggest_checking_before_posting - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Heavily_suggest_checking_before_posting
Lewed_game_biths - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Lewed_game_biths
Suggested_guide_to_a_happy_share_thread - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Suggested_guide_to_a_happy_share_thread
PREPARE: privacytools.io/
We do have a bunker in case 8ch falls of the cliff again:
i2p.rocks/nntpchan/
g7c54d4b7yva4ktpbaabqeu2yx6axalh4gevb44afpbwm23xuuya.b32.i2p/
lyp6sf5tzd6mbnmc.onion/games-1.html
oniichanylo2tsi4.onion/overchan.games-0.html
Save EVERYTHING
>>>/eternalarchive/
RUURS.webm:
1. Previous thread needs to 404 before making another. 8archive can stay down forever for all we care
2. Don't share on facebook, twitter, blogger, or girls scout flyers
DON'T THINK WE DIDN'T SEE YOU POSTING SHIT ON YOUR FACE A BOOKS! WE SAW YOU NIGGERS
3. Share the BOOTY, download EVERYTHING NOW. Black JEBUS and his Jew BudDies are breaking down doors and irrevocably obliterating your tender ~Ara's~ ass for pirating that delicious~ vidya you begged mom and dad to buy you but never could.
We prefer Danknets Magnet links, and not that shitty clearnet shit like bittorents and IPFS
Read a book or something if you want to catchup SLOWPOKE: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_p2p#List_of_anonymous_P2P_networks_and_clients
other places to check out
igg-games.com
pcgames-download.net
kat.cr

Look let's make shit simple and free of the usual lies:

PSX - anything can emulate it, save incredibly specific exceptions you'll never have problems
PS2 - mustards will lie and tell you it's totally fine, it's actually utter shit, grab (good) HD collections on PS3 instead, get em used for cheap
Gamecube - it's fucking perfect, if you're one of the lucky people that has a WiiU GC adapter plug that shit right in, works with Dolphin now
Wii - it's pretty good
GB, GBA - it's perfect, slap that shit on your PSP for maximum comfy

I need a controller for my phone so I can play GBA games that use the shoulder buttons.

Any suggestions from other phonefags here?

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Put on Steambot Chronicles.

I meant specifically for Ace Combat 5.

Fucking bullshit. I ended up deleting more games than I ever did for the PS2. I am left with four right now and all of them have problems that can effect the gameplay.

ps2 emulation is still shit
gamecube/wii is pretty weak
n64 is still a joke
saturn lol

and of course

NEVER EVER

Sure, amazon.com/POWER-MOGA-Pro-Electronic-Games-Game/dp/B00FB5RBJM/ref=dp_ob_title_vg

or

amazon.com/dp/B00ZWWMD56/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1?pf_rd_p=1944687682&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B00FLLFGO8&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=N3H0HF0QV5PB03WGT8A6
===

Use both on my Cygenmod'd Note 2 and Note 4.

Both work fantastically.

Also, on a separate note ended up buying a Raspberry pi 3 Model B along with a case (and a fan) and 2 SNES USB controllers.

Anyone else use these things for emulation?

Used the old Model A back in 2013 for small projects, nothing major, security camera system and a small robot, they were okay, but it left quite a bit to be desired in terms of power.

Model 3 looks like it has a Quadcore ARM and a gig of ram, and runs dreamcast at a pretty good clip.

it's project 64/zsnes tier

Is this video legit? Holy shit.

What? What did you mean by this.

Did you get Ace Combat 5 to work?

It does if you don't have a weak processor

Gods games is pretty legit, and there's noticeable flaws in the emulation unlike most fakes. I'd have to say it's real.

Do the yakuza games run well on pcsx2?

lel

XQEMU unfugged itself last year and is now making steady progress, should become playable for most games around the same time as Xenia (XB360), RPCS3 (PS3 & Vita), Cemu (Wii U), & Citra (3DS) in a couple years or so:
emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Main_Page

All we need is for those lazy homebrewers to crack the piss4/xboner and release enough specs for hypervisorsemulators to be written.

It runs good. Better than Drakengard 3

yes, just have a 4.8ghz cpu and you can play them at 60fps at 480p! Maybe.

Nah, emulation is not a viable alternative yet.

SNES emulator? I heard shitty things about ZSNES so I'm leaning towards snes9x and BSNES.

Sane question. Also I just finally got an updated PC and am looking to emulate all sorts of things. I have no idea what I am doing, though. Last ran MAME about nine or more years ago and freaking NESticle years before that.

Help me guys, I'm super dumb.

can play satellaview games

take the accuracy build from retroarch

Should I use ZSNES at all?

it's a simple snes emu for simple people. Nothing special about it. if you want to quik jump in, just use zsnes.

Different poster here. How about for SMS/Genesis/32x emulation? And also TurboGrafx 16 and Turbo 16?

Holy shit you're mad
You always play in native resolution in software mode. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Oy vey, looks like somebody bought AMD.

Note that some games ran at 1080i on the actual hardware, and others can be hacked to do so.

software mode = native resolution
and yet you can use either the the shaders + FXAA or some other tools to get a better image quality. But your faggotry will not let you do this, well, how is your live anyway? I can bet my ass you are either a german cucklord voting for merkel or a mudslime shitskin getting everytime a boner when listenign to the hatespeech of your jihadist mosque spokesperson.

Maybe five PS2 games ran natively at 1080i
That would be hardware mode.

so you are saying the much more expensive (300+$)CPUS that give only a marginal increase in performance for the money spent, have 3g anti theft tech, and are designed in israel are NOT the jews ?
i dont understand

If you need
A. to run on a Pre-pentium 2 computer
or
B. to play older SMW romhacks
No other reason to use it in this day and age otherwise

Motherfuck.

Has anybody else compiled the Holla Forums's recommended roms?

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:kgavnf4ic2msbhaswyizkn2ytd5ahkgu&dn=v%27s%20Recommended%20Games%20Sets%202014-09-17&xl=3223263946&fc=40

Years ago, after my TG16-CD quit loading discs, I bought a license from they guy that wrote the Magic Engine emulator.

I think it can run SuperGFX games too, but I just use it to play old TG16-CD games.

Currently emulating FF12 IZJS on PCSX2.
Everytime I play this game I'm impressed by how good it looks and how the emulator can run it at 60fps with no issues at all.

I love this game. Currently doing a weakmode run and trying to mainly focus on controlling my nigger Balthier as a knight this time around.
Would recommend for emulation if you're into these games. Pic related, this is a PS2 game.

Anyone here have experience with the FM Towns emulator? I'm a fucking moron and have no idea what I'm doing with the game image or the drives. I just love Siter Skain and this is the only game I haven't played by them.

How's the emulation for Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction, Destroy All Humans 1, Okami, Onimusha 3? My laptop can run Psychonauts at 60 fps and Burnout 3 at 50 fps (according to what I'm reading at the header). I'm obviously talking about pcsx2 here.

You realize Psychonauts & Onimusha 3 have PC ports, while Okami was later ported to the far better emulated Wii, right?

but you only need $1500 worth pc. pffff so easy amirite

I play PS2 games just fine on a $600 dollar PC you dumb nigger.

I lost my wii mote and I heard bad things about Onimusha 3 PC port. Also, I'm on a data cap so I prefer the ps2 versions of Psychonauts and Okami due to the lower file size.

I play PS2 games just fine on my $30 PS2 you dumb nigger.

kek

>libretro core never ever

How do I do local MP in mGBA? I open the "new multiplayer window" but when I go to the link place in both, but it just tells me there's no cable.

Also n64 emulation a shit.

Related question: Is hitching together Dolphin with multiple GBA emulators to play games like FF:CC or TLoZ:FSA actually playable now?

Hire a hacker+programmer. License access to the PS2 SDK to reverse engineer OPCodes.

wrong thread?

someone linked me this: gamesir.hk/?p=1&a=view&r=3
this one seems to be better? gamesir.hk/?p=1&a=view&r=10

above and:
whyy? hardkernel.com/main/products/prdt_info.php?g_code=G143452239825
youtube.com/watch?v=yJdFot1j1pc
um boy, dro.ps/b/S2h9VSf
join the drop if you want to save 21.25% (79.99-$62.99).

Make your own damn branch.

tell me when people move to git|fossil and IPFS.
that's you, I, and that hacker we hire, lazy bum

That dn is missing what games for what emulators, and I assume dated.

I don't recall any tranny devs working on N64 (and the two working on dolphin fucked off, one by jumping off a bridge and the other by being a bitch towards one of the main dev), nor do I recall any actual N64 emudev being furfags (suck it the_randomizer, editing readmes and bitching about emulators isn't being a dev), scammers and dramawhores are legion though.
Shame there's not more true autist in the scene like mudlord, he might be fucking batshit insane but he knows how to do his thing

Nope, still uses VBA-M so it will still be shit in the foreseeable future, although I've heard some people have had moderate success in making it run at all.

Yeah it's old but it's still good enough for having a bunch of games to play, dunno where to find the newer ones but the share thread probablyt has your back.

Why make a branch for something that's already in the source? All I have to do is compile it myself with libvulkan-dev.

My apologies. Self-release signed bleeding-edge binaries then.