Online games

This game makes me incredibly angry. If you don't have extremely good eyes and the ability to discern camouflaged tanks from lush foliage, don't bother playing this.

You're telling me shit games are shit?

Gee thanks OP!

Have I hurted your feelings?

Why the fuck would I play anything else? Arcade is for pussies

Lol what a bunch of pussybois

Is that new BF? Can you already play it?

then stop complaining about realistic. Be glad they added the spot markers back for your casual ass.

I checked on it a couple weeks ago, and they've now added in ATGM vehicles. Glad to know I got out while things had the slightest semblance of reason.

Is your screen shit?

Yeah, same deal here, now when I play it (my normalfag pals still try to play it and enjoy it) we only play up to the Tiger E, anything past that and it's hilariously outbalanced.

I knew the fucking game was starting to go downhill when they stopped releasing new gameplay elements and focused only on releasing premium MLRS tanks. Fuck those retarded money-grubbing Jews Gaijin, they could have had one of the best games ever made and they fucked it up HARD.

Also we STILL don't have the P-47 razorback line. What in the fuck.

I am beyond mad. Fucking plane niggers should get cancer and die. It is the same shit as the fucking artillery in World of tanks.

Jet gameplay is also a steaming load, with lack of any interesting scenarios or maps for Korean Era dogfighting/ground attack, and the fact that they still think that ME 262 is totes able to fight MIG 15. Pay for premium if you don't want to grind, goy. :^ )

That's what you get for playing tanks, faggot.

Don't worry OP.

Game has plenty of hacks for it. If you think you're being nigged by some bullshit fucker that shot you through two forests of trees and a house, it's not because you're bad.

Of course, Gaijew claims is of balans ))))))))))))))))

What the fuck, is that screenshot the actual level of detail you see while playing? Because if so I'm surprised you'd even bother trying to play at all.
I can see in more detail than that even without my glasses, and that's fucking saying something.

As opposed to enemies magically becoming visible/invisible within some arbitrary range?

Fuck you. That's war. Pay attention to your sorroundings.

There are 3 enemy tanks on that screenshot, dipshit. Learn to read.

War Thunder is shit

fuck you, t40 best tank in history. Beats anything made today and thanks to glorious slavi engineering only costs 2 nights with 1 less vodka bottle

name markers were a mistake, a player's name should never pop up instantly or when you hover them, they should only appear on deathchat

thats kind of the idea of camouflage

This.
/thread