Marvel Ultimate Alliance Remasters coming out today

Marvel Ultimate Alliance Remasters coming out today

if it includes the DLC remains to be seen

For those not in the know, Activision removed all DLC for UA2. resulting in the characters in pic related being completely removed from the storefront.

I'm sorry. what?
When the fuck was this announced?
What systems??
Where am I gonna buy this from??

Its going to suck, characters are going to be taken out cause

Couldn't we just hack them in?

I'm assuming this version of a game which was only worth playing couch co-op will have couch co-op removed

Just now
PC, PS4 and XBONER

I suppose

This looks lame as shit

Not according to the Steam page

I enjoyed em, but not everyone will.

Their predecessors, X-men Legends 1&2 are the superior games.

According to the steam page, dlc is nonexistant. No mentioning.

can't wait to pirate at the very least

Steam screenshots show Deadpool, Wolverine, The Thing, and The Human Torch, and the video on MUA2's page features Gambit

Maybe they're naturally included?

The first game was really nice. Kinda pissed me off though that even if you did everything right… You'd always have one fucking bad bit in the ending thanks to fucking Mephisto's level

Is the sequel any better?

40 DOLLARS PER GAME
Makes perfect sense.

I don't think Fox and Sony has total rights on games, just movies with the ability to crap out things based on those.

People better discover friends.

Buggy as fuck though.

The sequel fucks up the power shit so you can't gear your favs towards what you like if what I remember is correct.
It also follows Civil War so it likely has a shit story too.

pirate it

I for one like that you can't avoid every misfortune, it makes the decisions have more impact in different ways.

-or anyone with friends, how the game should be played, likely already has a version of it between them or can find it cheaper regardless.

I still want to know if they offer any incentive at all here, what of the exclusive characters and the ones the fucked with in the OP?

The problem with Freedom Force was: How many normalfags heard of it?

They had to go with Marvel because shit with them was starting to kick up with their movies. So every normalfag wanting to look like a comic nerd would be buying anything Marvel, so lets milk the cash cow.

Still would have liked a third.

From what I've seen, it's not worth it. It's barely updated, it's buggy as fuck and there are characters missing. All that for the low, low price of 60 bucks for 2 old as fuck games. No thanks.

If you pirate the original PC release for Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2 and X-men Legends 2, will the multiplayer still work? If so, I feel that's probably the superior versions of these games. Only X-men Legends 1 didn't have a PC release.

Also, if people can get the online to work, let me know. I never got a chance to finish Legends 2, I'd love to go back and play it with you all.

Guessing that's a no then?

If you had Magneto in your party you could save both of them.

I'm going to pirate it to see how it holds up for me. I remember playing it with my brother when we were younger and enjoying it.

What's bullshit is that the characters are DLC to begin with. they were in the base game on the console versions, unlockable through collectables (Hulk, Venom(?)) or progressing through the story (Gambit, Deadpool, Venom(?))

That's Carnage though, not Venom.

today? i pirated MUA 2 like 2 days ago, lol, didn't play them since it was for someone else who has no internet

I remenber beating UA2 back in highschool with a friend, he was playing as spiderman and i used deadpool, i have fond memories of that game.

and the only retards that buy ps3 games again are sonyggers.

Peaches and cream, those are some nice repeating digits, sugah!

Fucking loved Freedom Force, gotta replay it some day.

No idea. I have Legends 2, but I have no idea how you'd get the online working.

Then the fuck was the point of rereleasing the games then?

Huh, I was trying to get into Freedom Force actually. I started with the first one, but it's really clunky with having to manually pick long attacks.

Did the second fix that?

No, it's pretty much more of the same.
The only thing they changed was the roster and the way you use special powers. Now you don't have one big power bar, instead you get 3 charges and different powers use up different amounts of power bars. Sounds good on paper, but I remember hating it.

Eeeeeh. Fuck it, I'll play them both. They're so adorably cheesy and I like me some Jack Kirby inspired work.

Alright, have fun.
Remember: Ant-man is best man

Is that batman without mouth hole in his mask?

Basically.
Black panther. Literal KANG N SHIET of Wakanda, an african technological and societal marvel, akin to Ireland before discovery of alcohol. Jumps around, clambs walls with talons, has a mine of vibranium in his backyard, the only one on Earth.

The steam pages are filled with comments saying how buggy they are and that the gamepad support is shit and kb+m is even worse. Are they worth a pirate?

I'm trying to look this up for myself but I can't find any video evidence. What happens if you do that?

PC only. Skip to 7:50

-and you're sure that isn't all part of the mod thing? Awful lot of X-Men involved here and it was my understanding only Nightcrawler could be unlocked (the Phoenix being an ending thing and all that). Then again they let you play as Nick Fury so whatever.

-but how does that affect the epilogue? Do they just skip that part?

Anyway thanks for the link and all that.