Translated Nep media: >>>/nep/1589
Hello New World manga: >>>/nep/3153
CM3D2 with Neps: >>>/nep/3278
/nep/ Steam Group: >>>/nep/3211
/nep/ Quest: >>>/nep/3011
/nep/ Monthly Bunker: >>>/nep/2756
Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members: pastebin.com/nPukfP7A

QUESTIONS

Go with Re;Birth 1, and follow the remakes from there on. Available for PC or Vita.

Translation Statuses are:
HDN, Mk2, Victory, and many Spinoffs: NISA cancer, a retranslation of Hyperdevotion Noire is possible.
Re;Birth 1, V-II: Translation is alright, no worries from these ones.
Re;Birth 2: Not obviously bad at the start, but gets much worse as it goes along: in particular Neptune and Ram were screwed hard during localization. However, there is a Re;Translation made on our very own board (see above links).
Re;Birth3: Better than the original NISA translation in Victory but still quite a lot of cancer. Main game has been retranslated, translators still required to translate DLC content.

Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wZFWZ
toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/2000/00/01/042000000144.html
skoshbox.com/shop/products/kuchidoke-porinki-pudding-chips
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/kancolle/images/f/f7/Mamiya_Valentine_2015.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20150627133522
nooooooooooooooo.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

P E R F E C T
E
R
F
E
C
T

I expected this to be Huge Letdown Edition. But I guess eggplants are cool, too. I want to grow and raise my own Nepgear Eggplant.

I want to spar, adventure and cuddle for excessive durations with Noire. And hold hands with her, no matter how embarrassed she gets

Nep size chart for the user that asked for it last thread.

The announcement from last thread wasn't even worth putting in the news section. Maybe when it's confirmed. Here's a cleaner version of blonde eggplantgear.

I suppose that's true. I just hope the card designs are nice like the ones from Nepcolle. And thanks, I didn't have the updated Eggplant Naturalgear.

Best neps right here.

What was announced? I was absent from the last thread.

I love that PH pic so much. It's a shame the rest of his PH art is so damn nope.

The biggest disappointment. CH had a countdown timer website and everything suggesting a crossover game. So it could've been something awesome from a crossover RPG to a Mega Mash Sisters. Turns out it was for a free to play card game on the vita.

Talk about a huge disappointment last thread. I mean… a countdown of many characters Tsunako worked on led me to expect a fighting game or something like cross edge but instead, its a freemium micropay card game, fucking nips and their mobile shit.

I'd still like to see a Neptunia Danmaku game made

What was announced? I didn't browse the last thread.

Freemium micropay card game for Vita

archive.is/wZFWZ

If i remember right, the artist does mindbreak stuff?

Damn shame.

Optimum thickness.

Game will definetly have a redeeming quality if nepcole cards are introduced and Tsunako makes new ones

His lusting-for-cock PH is very nice

Calm down, friendo.

Yes, but not only. Sadly, that's mostly what he drew of her. His artstyle is awesome, though, and he draws some pretty hnnnngh stuff too.

user no.

I will never understand that weirdass fetish.

Who ready for Ara ara Vert /ss/?

Self-inserts

When I saw those teasers I would it would have led to a EO-esque game.The ride never fucking ends.

Why wouldn't they want to insert into a good person with nice looks instead? I personally prefer inserting as the girl, but I still want her to be with a good guy.

Fuck, man.

I'd kill for a SMT styled Nep game.

Bonus points if the space marine of SJ was the self insert protag.

Sometimes, people just want to be assholes.

what did I do to CH to deserve this?

Remember, the C in Vitamin C stands for

C U T E

How could I forget?

She's the best thing since Purple Heart.

Blanc*

Please stop.

I like too many neps, don't want to add Uzume to the list.

I'm sorry.

I'm not

I actually really like card battle games, if this ends up anything like Monster Monpiece that'd be the best, it was great and it's pretty much all you get if you're not interested in Yu-gi-oh, and it being on the Vita instead of a mobile phone or something was nice. I'd really like to play this.

I'm not either. Uzume is flawless in all forms

wrong folder

Damn you all.

Redheads are my weakness.

Even dub Uzume?

Yes.

Why do this to me?
ID change AGAIN

Now I just want orange/vanilla flavor ice cream

Orange Heart a cute!

just accept it

Cave best redhead.

I think the issue is it being free to play. Which means that there's probably going to be a stamina system and other things that only work in real time. I liked Monster Monpiece mostly because I got it for $4 but if I had a limit on how much I could play on one sitting, I'd have gave up after the first few days.

Uni is the best girl. nepgear is a close 2nd

Imagine a Nep thread where everyone had taste and posted _n_o__n lewd Vert.

I'd love to but I barely have nep related stuff on this PC.

I'm afraid that's impossible

While that's a valid concern, Monster Monpiece didn't have a stamina system, and I don't have any reason to believe this would, especially when it's on Vita and not a phone. "F2P" can also refer to the fact that you can buy card packs online and other benefits which are also obtainable in-game, which is something that MM also had.

The only Vita game I can think of that had a F2P model in the way you're thinking was a game called "No Heroes Allowed: No Puzzles Either!", which was a completely free to download title with rechargable, by the hour plays with microtransactions…but you could pay $20 up front to give you ALL of the microtransactions and UNLIMITED plays, and never have to bother with any of that again.

I understand people being disappointed with it not being the genre they wanted, but I think some are misunderstanding what this is actually based on.

Brother_? I can feel the pain from here.

Hahahahahaha, good one.

Cowtits are lewd no matter how many layers of clothing are covering them.

You're right on both accounts, and you know nothing of pain until you try to look up stuff of Makers you like. Wait no, you do since we both like Vert.

I heard someone say LEWD VERT

If it's Monster Monpiece in style, then it'll be fine. But when I hear free to play, I automatically think of microtransactions and stamina. I guess the issue is whether they considered Monster Monpiece to be a free to play game when they announced it or not.

You poor, decent motherfucker.

I don't know why but that vert image makes me want to bully her. and I'm ok with that

I wonder what that tastes like.

My brothers. Have a rare Rei.

Imagine seriously thinking this, thanks for the laugh though, wew.

pic number deuce

Does she go Full H when she transforms?

Thanks for the pic, buddy.

mint and milk

She should have a TV Controller instead.

Mountain Dew

Nice.

At least that's not as bad as everyone shitting on mk2 Falcom.

I have my angry compa mfw ready in case of the worst but you don't mean that literally do you?

Not literally, because that would mean she's getting art, but ever since V's Falcom everyone relegated the original one to old and busted, garbage, shit taste, etc etc.

Also I have these Uni pics in my folder for some reason despite the fact I don't like the candidates.

1st pic is supposed to be Uni vs Nepgear in some alt Conquest I think?

2nd pic is Uni vs Black Rock Shooter

Man this is some fanfic shit…

Ah I see, still worth the angry Compa, just for you.

In the end though I'm wondering if any of the criticisms will matter in the end. Have they announced if this is going to be made available outside of JP?

The salt is real, and every time she got called granny I wanted to choke a bitch. Excuse the rage, but she's on the high end of Makers I like.

There's nothing inherently wrong with fics, and the hard on for Conquest is real so that's pretty much. Artist in the first one has some really nice Neps too.

The artist is known for one of his Conquest ending continuation "mangas" that he did.

I have to say, after watching Equilibrium, Uni's special attacks aren't that special. It also reminds me how in the first game Neptune used to shoot a pistol like if she was a nigger.

This explains a lot with the pic then, I'm not big on artists so the whole thing just blows by me anyway.

What.

Just for you

Held her gun sideways while firing like the cool kids do.

FUCKING DUBS
user, mark these words, There really isn't anything I can do about it so good on you M8, but you get angry Blanc directed at you because 200.00% Mad and what not

I knew the whole sideshit pistol thing, I was unaware Neptune used a gun. Ever.

See, people missed so much from the original game. This is the reason why I'm so upset RB1 wasn't a remake of HDN. Like, I enjoyed RB1, but they said it was going to be a remake of the original game when it clearly wasn't at all. Now people will reference the first game and the people who joined with the Re;Birth series have no idea what's going on. I feel so bad for you.

The original game had the best writing in terms of humor compared to all the other games in the series.

Thats why then. Well Adult Nep in V-II uses a gun like a badass.
I've heard the differences were so great between the HDN PS3 and Re;Birth 1 I might watch a playthrough to see what changed.

Big Nep is armed with a pistol too, she uses it in some attacks. Didn't know about Neptune as well though, I think she only carried it in the first game.

T-too lewd

Shit causes way too much confusion in people.

I miss a lot of what the first game did, but FUCK that gameplay. Holy shit.

Yeah, well the gameplay was awful. That's why I was so psyched when they said they were remaking it. Then all my hopes and dreams were crushed harder than this Nepunepu Connect news did to them. Still like RB1, but I'm bitter about it.

Indeed, every playable Nep used a gun in the very first HDN, except Compa, who stuck with the stringe from the start, Gust who I can't remember what she did, and Red, who could cave the skulls of her enemies by flinging pachinko balls at them with her fingers.

Red is the most secretly badass Nep there is.

I know that feel. RB1 was an improvement in the gameplay in a lot of respects, but I VASTLY preferred the story of the actual first game.

Yeah I agree. The way they rewrote things is a lot worse, and all the removed events, lore, and… pretty much everything really makes it pretty fucking lame.

Well see, people have talked about the differences here before but this is the literal first time I've heard anyone claim that Neptune was packing heat in the PS3 game.

Fuck. EVERYONE, minus compa?
Where the hell was this shit in RB1?

The only similarity from HDN to RB1 is that the four nations were on separate landmasses. Literally everything else is different.

Oh yeah, something else I remember being disappointed about was that R;B1 ended up just having the fucking dungeons from V, and a small selection of them at that. Where were the remixed versions of HDN1's dungeons? I would've actually liked to see that.

I had no idea.
If they were going to change everything, why not make it fit into the Hyperdimension timeline?

Man I really felt like I missed something important by not getting a PS3.

The reason for this is because first game's battle system was a literal copy and paste of the battle system from a CH crossover RPG called Trinity Universe. In it, you had your Rush and Power combo attacks, but instead of Break you had Range attacks. Compa was capable of range attacks with her usual weapon, but everyone else? They were packing heat. It's hilarious looking back on it now.

All this time later and I still feel lied to. Fucking Rebirth. This isn't even getting into the Neps that have gone AWOL since then.

Big Neptune still packs heat in V-2.

That reminds me of something…

Is that supposed to be a rep for Nippon Ichi Software? She kinda looks like Laharl.

Wait, it says NISA in the fucking namebox.
Disregard my retardedness. Or not.

Yes. Just like gust though, they are now gone from the later neptunia games.

Thats sad. I assume copyright, probably why no other Nep reps returned for V-II and perhaps why they went with original names in V-II.

I think Nisa was featured in a different series recently, but I could be wrong.

I want to eat pudding with Neptune and play videogames with her as we laugh at dumb, unfunny memes into the late hours of the night

And do lewd things together while Nepgear sleeps

I'm a little late to the thread

So just to be sure, does anyone have a back-up of all the lewds written last thread?

She was in Disgaea, and Gust was in Nights of Azure.

Yes

Do you want them right now

I'd like to see them to make sure, I still have the old thread open so I can back it up if anything is missing

And the one that started it? With Nepgear in the kitchen?

FUCKING FLOOD DETECTED POST DISCARDED HELP

Wrong thread m8.

Make lweder posts

I have them as well. Put them in a special folder in my Neptunia photos folder so it would be easier to find them. Also added the Vert one from this thread to it.

Apparently having the same text but different files will proc flood detected anyway

>not just rutting with her 24/7
If I had her for myself, the only pudding she'd be eating would be mine if you know what I mean.

There's two nep threads?

I really don't know. Here have a Vert.

In this thread we have taste. Your non-specific shitposting Nep thread can be found on halfchan

Blanc text plus files won't proc it, but same text plus files, different or otherwise will.

I want to properly take of her and feed her actual pudding and give her headpats and bellyrubs
Don't worry she gets her daily nutrients from my pudding

Noted, I was just quoting myself over and over again.

Well, I too like cooking, but making pudding all the time would be a bit boring, no? With meats you have a lot of choices, even the same meal will taste a bit differently if you cook it for a bit longer. And there are all the variations of cookies and cakes. But pudding? It's the same thing all the time.

Whatever you say man, I'll just wrap up re;birth 1 until the next thread

I bet Neptune would slap you if she heard you saying all pudding tastes the same.
Though I do agree making new dishes is fun. Which is why my waifu is someone who would also enjoy trying new things.

You do that, then post what makes it inferior to the original.

Does this artist wish they were drawing a V-II anime or what?

I kind of wish he was. Like those fan Touhou animations that are amazing.

But me and Neptune could make and try out all kinds of different recipes for pudding
She would wear a cute apron and nothing else
And when she makes a mess with the pudding I'll lick it off her
It would be lovely and fun

user, stop, she looks like she's brewing yandere.

Yeah okay user, I'll have the fire dept. on speed dial.

It looks like Nep Bull to me. Probably tastes like it too.

What happens when Nepgear comes walking in though?

She'll scold Neptune for burning the food again

So she isn't going to scold her for not wearing more clothes while a man is in the house?
Or tell her the only time it's okay not to wear clothes is at night when they're alone.

Pretend she isn't there and lewd Neptune even more

I'm sure she'll also scold Neptune to wear clothes but only because she might catch a cold

I should've gotten the bad ending and ended this nightmare.

I've found this old thing among my nep files. Might as well repost it here.

I've been thinking about why transformation is only in focus when it comes to Neptune. Granted, it's the most drastic, therefore most interesting, but as far as I know the other goddesses don't even get to transform in their drama CDs.

And then I realized that the change of personality could lead to too lewd situations, at least in the case of Noire and Blanc. Imagine this:

If you are thinking about doing something lewd with her, instead of coming up with a way to tell about her condition to Noire, without losing your chance for an other night with Black Heart, then you are obviously an Untermensch with no self control, and she wouldn't do anything with you in the first place.

I'm not a Blancfag, so I don't know how a similar night would go with her, but I guess it would end with some hatesex or light BDSM.

But what about Vert? Does her personality even change, or she just gets bigger tits and Tumbler-tier hair?

Nep Bull was created by Neptune in-game. So that's probably really what happened.

I imagine this being the most reasonable response.

Yeah I'm aware, what I was trying to contest was that it was brewed in the kitchen instead of a proper lab but it being Neptune…

According to PH everyone just gets more confident in HDD, but Vert's change is the least noticeable

Ah yeah. I doubt Neptune would do anything as formal as doing lab work. Probably just mixed some ingredients together and it happened to be a miracle potion.

Actually, given the correct angle, Mindbreak on Neptune could be the pretty damned interesting. I could think of a few angles that would keep my attention. The trick the meaning. Cause it's usually just an excuse to turn a character into a blithering idiot. Mindbreak, I think, has to really mean something to both reader and to protagonist.

… Say, when was the anniversary for Nep threads, again?

Apparently 2 days after gamergate

You mind explaining further?

Tricky. Gamergate technically started on the 19th. I think. Shit, it's been a while since I recall.

Trying to be short: Mindbreak in my experience is all about taking a character, introducing them or enough of their character to make an image in the reader's mind, and then completely destroying that image so there's nothing left but a stupid pawn. The method's shorter if it's an actual doujin instead of something OC because the writer doesn't need to spend time really introducing the protagonist—like every gangbang nep doujin you've ever read.

I kinda like mindbreak but I hate the way it's presented because often it's so damned shortcut-heavy, so there's no big or lasting impact. No, not every artists or writer sets out to be godly, but you can tell when someone's trying to throw out junkfood.

Iunno. Imma chew on these ideas and see if there's anything concrete that comes from it. Not an artists, though. My shitty words are all I got.

BASICALLY: the impact should be greater if the break that happens is something more significant and important to the character. For Neptune, there's a variety of ways to do that and they don't all revolve around being lewd.

Neptune's dream sequence is a good place to start

Is there a youtube link? I sidetrecked into the spinoff games and haven't gotten back to the main continuity ones just yet.

There's a doujin about Neptune's dream sequence. Except it was a lewd rape doujin

August 18th.

Perfect. Except for the Uni part, that's unfortunate.

Meant for

I don't have a link

Basic scenario is that the Neps get the chance to see what Neptune's true source of happiness would be, it turns out that Neptune's source of happiness is everyone else's happiness; people being happy around her etc and what not. Nepgear interprets it in another way, that her happiness is an unchanging, peaceful everyday life.

KILL ME

Before I forget who are the AWOL neps that didn't make it after HDN? I (we) implied already know about Nisa and apparently a nep named Gust? (literally who)

It's up digitally? Where? Also, why haven't you bought it and put it on sadpanda yourself?

Gust is an alchemist.

Have you never heard of the Atelier series?

At least I think it's digital, I mean it does say e-book, and the site is different
toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/2000/00/01/042000000144.html
I have no experiencebuying doujins nor money, guess I'm not really the one to talk here

Speaking of Atelier series, what's a good game to get started on that one? I don't have a PS3, so probably anything on an emulator would be good, I tried the DS version and I didn't like it but I want to give the series a better look and not just that single one.

I've heard of it but never played them, how ashamed are my ancestors?

Not very.

I admit, that does sound interesting.

Mainly to see what would happen, perhaps on how you'd be the true ruler of Planeptune? or how Nep might develop Stockholm Syndrome?

Ah, but i am letting my mind wander to dark places.

Damn. If it was on DMM, then I would be able to buy it since I know how that site works. Not sure about this one though.

I'm not a huge fan of the series, but I liked Atelier Shallie (still haven't finished it though).

You're not missing too much. Though some people do love it. Depends on if you like grindy alchemist JRPGs. Though I think the grindy-ness has decreased in the most recent games.

Or I could just *marry Neptune**

I might be interested if the games didn't look like Mana Khemia/2 because that game, the second one from memory, gave me PTSD for various reasons.

Well no PS3 makes it hard to play a lot of main titles in the series. I would have recommended Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland for its sexual violence

I'm assuming it's NISA related reasons?

Shit, and I just remembered they were called something else on the PS2, disregard the part about most of them being on the PS3.

Wonder how much a PS3 is nowadays where I live… there are Atelier games just stacked up in my local gameshop.

That and the legit awful game design. I mean I wish I had something original to say but I don't Have Neps instead.

Mana Khemia is actually the black sheep of the Atelier series, that and Atelier Iris, no other Ateliers look like that. Atelier is usually a cute alchemists doing cute things affair. I accidentially posted art from one of the games in my first post here.

That, and just be a simple house husband.

Thanks, I wrote it ins my one and only inspired moment.

Noire is a goddess. You have to try to surpass even the best of humanity if you want to be worthy of her. So don't have an r-selected mindset, that's for animals.

she looks so adorable there, I want to watch over her and keep Histy from bitching about work

This explains a lot. And Mana Khemia was the last straw for giving money to non-nep NISA. I bought Mana Khemia 2 collectors edition for 20 burgers on a whim because "Why not?"

And what of Nepgear?

You aren't gonna be a terrible Onii-chan and leave her hanging, are you?

I meant that it was unfortunate that Uni heard it. I would never even think of cheating on Noire and expect the same from her.

Yep.

Those actually exist, I have a bag of them I am gonna open up when I get to VII.

Vert already has plenty of, uh, confidence by default.

Picture with nepstamp

I don't know how to cook, but I'd learn just for Neptune

If Nepgear doesn't already have 50 other Onii-chans at that point, I can fill the slot

Which turns to full blown arrogance as Green Heart.

Maybe it's just me and going from my sketchy memory of HDN 1.

That's good. With the lewd things flying around it's hard to remember that there are people on my level here.

The proof is in the pudding.

Why are you so red?

I don't have A/C in my room.

My god it's real

Honestly, I would even refuse 3D sex to stay pure for Noire. Call me crazy, but my chance to be with her sometime isn't zero and that's enough for me

What the fuck. Be sure to let us know how it tastes when you eat it later.

but where did you get them tho

skoshbox.com/shop/products/kuchidoke-porinki-pudding-chips

(you might be able to get them elsewhere though, this is just a quick link)

I talk about marrying and properly taking care of Neptune all the time though

I have a 3D lover. But I know Neptune understands.
I had a dream with both of them in it and I'm pretty sure it was a message

Lucky
I had a nightmare about my waifu talking with 3d's voice. I eventually found out the 3d was a horrible person, so bullet dodged

She probably would. Noire too probably. But I won't do it because I find it very important, it's just one of my core values. I'm more of a one soulmate for life guy. Don't think I look down on others who don't think like that though, I know those standards are unreasonable

I've never had a girlfriend before this one, and I want to make sure it stays that way So I'm the same way about this soulmate thing
We are actually both virgins. We haven't met each other irl yet but hopefully we can very soon. But I can't imagine my life without her at this point
She's into the Neptunia games now though so that's a huge plus

Also I wish there was a pic of just Neptune in that cute dress she's wearing

I want to be b/u/llied by Plutia and to have lots of handholding with Vert.

LET ME POST, CRIPPLEKIKE!

And why would you want that?

Because Plutia a cute. And I've got a bit of a submissive streak. Vert would make a good waifu, though.

Late, but message received. This actually flips what I had in mind. Can't promise a thing, because it's been ages since I've put pen to paper. But maybe I'll have a birthday present for /nepgen/. No idea how any of you will react to it.

I have loads I can talk about concerning it, but do you at least have a Vita? Cause if not, you have to know Japanese to get to the series.

Basically, aside from Gust's PS2 games, the only way to touch the series is on Vita or PS3. PS3 has all the originals, and the Vita essentially has the GOTY editions, barring the recently released Atelier Sophie.

All the other Atelier games are in Japanese, or they're on the PS2 and translated/published by NISA, who didn't do all that good of a QA job on those games as I recall.

Whatever you do, somebody will call you a faggot if you do it here.

Eh, y'all have called me worse. :^)

Hitler is this you

Could be.

Which nep are you going to torment and destroy this time?

I bet Neptune, this is gonna feel terrible for me because she's my favorite

Fucking worse than Hitler-kun

Also and ID change

i wanna marry the nowa

Goodness. And people may worry because I haven't already stated that I want to have children and raise them with Nepgear.

Vira a shit, Rosetta is love

This thread is insane. It hasn't even been a day since I made it and we're already approaching the bump limit.

It must be the eggplants' fault.

Back on answers to the thread

No worries, I'm there.

Well, last threads have been quite lewd, must be the heat and the eggplants around here. But remember that there are people who will love their waifus before lewding them, and go read some things on the pastebin if you have doubts.

I'd have said the same if I hadn't been already tricked into abandoning my pureness.

Be sure to drop it on /nepgen/ and not here, then. Or you may receive an answer similar to what led to Uran and Persona non Grata.

And the little Blanc on the background has been the subject for several fun things, if you missed them at an earlier thread.

Story?

We've all made some heavy mistakes in our younger years I bet. Which can be good if you learn from them and become a better person because of it.

You called? stop appropriating grorious Spurdo memes you filthy fucking 2d shit

Thank you for all the adorable Burans

never

A manipulative bitch who was with my best friend, and who willingly pushed the limits of time in order to miss her last bus, in order to spend more time with him. But his father refused to host her for the night, so my friend asked me to host her during the night, which I accepted due to having enough covers to make a makeshift bed.

I fell asleep first, and when I woke up, she was on top of me, both naked and with me in. I pushed her off, cloth myself and locked her inside my apartment, while sleepîng in front of the door. The next day, I heard from my friend that she tried to make me pass as "the guy who forced her", but he knew me for long enough time to know that it was plain wrong, and ditched her on the spot.

You're welcome. Feel free to contribute with adorable Gears once we'll have reached the bump limit.

Kindness on your part (and your friend's) heavily abused and playing the rape card, sounds like 3DPD alright. Good that you could resist and push her off

Good of your friend.

Bros before hoes. Especially when said bro was more or less the only true friend I had for years.

I am not opposed to 3D as long as she's not a bitch/whore/slut but an actual nice person
Bonus points if she likes the same things I do

Me neither, even though I haven't encountered one that isn't either a bitch or an attention whore.

Of course, being opposed to 3d would mean you could never love your waifu when she becomes real

I came.

ok guys i have a small but still good? gift for you vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/kancolle/images/f/f7/Mamiya_Valentine_2015.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20150627133522

I baked my special chocolate cake. It's really sweet & delicious, you know? Ehehe~♪

Oh damn. I wish I could say I was tricked into giving mine away, which while I was heavily pressured into it, it was ultimately a decision I made which I regret.
Luckily, I don't think Nepgear is the kind that would hold that against someone, but that just makes me feel even more guilty.

Definitely. She'd be more the kind that would feel guilty of not being there to support that someone during those bad times, and sulk a bit because of this.

What level of the spectrum is this guy on?

The "I love my waifu" one

I've never seen this much Blanc sex before.

But user that's illegal

You've never seen Haru's art? It's like all he does.
Though it's not all lewd.

It sure is great to have a good artist that can supply this very rare thing

It's really fucking hot actually

Should I sequel?

no such thing as too much lewd neps in here

Do one with Peashy or Plutia

So there is no "Learn Japanese" thread and I wanted the help of some weebs.
I have to do a hiragana captcha but I'm fucking retarded and I can't seem to figure out this complex puzzle.
I never learned runes because I'm retarded with symbols and letter so I only know how to say some things.

Whenever you're feeling inspired, no need to force it.

saiyuruha さいゆるは
tbh, you probably could've just looked up a hiragana spreadsheet and found it pretty easily there.

Shit, thanks, but it changed.
I already have an online keyboard, but I'm really retarded, I can't differentiate runes.

you will never hear her clumsily say "I love you" in it to you

I wonder how fun it is learning moon. I kinda want to do so instead of wasting time lurking on imageboards and not playing vidya.

Especially in case of Nep news

This.

Hiragana + katakana are super fun, both reading and writing.
Then comes the part where you have to learn gorillions of kanji.

Depends on how much time you're willing to invest in it

That is tastiness.
ooishiisa = おおいしさ

I'm working on a natural version of that image since I don't think we have one. That said, she does say I love you in the game in Engrish at one point to a chip.

I suck at kanji, but Japanese is a pretty fun language itself. Would recommend too since you could import games months before they come out in the West, cough cough Persona 5 cough cough

I want to be that chip.

On one hand, I would love for Nepgear to say "I love you" to me. But on the other hand, I like having a body. And chips tend to only have a life span of a few years, not to mention that she's only liking it so much now because of the newness of it.

Thank you, but it seems the site doesn't like me, I can't log-in for some reason.

I hate my fucking brain, I can learn to say things but it's like my eyes just don't give a shit, everything I see is just scrambled symbols, I don't even have dyslexia.

stardate 2016.5
the search for tender lovin linda lewds continues. our science team suggests it is a fruitless search as she is the most pure girl ever.

Am I the only one here who wants to roughly manhandle her until she can't sit down?

I'm pretty sure I have dylexia (since it's genetic and my mother has it and I exhibit several symptoms), but so far Japanese hasn't been that hard. Then again, I have to read super slow compared to in English which reading too fast is when letters start jumping around on the page. Just give it your best.

You should start with finding normal art of her first.

Well clicked the wrong preset and for some reason it won't let me undo it. So here is a KuroGear. Have to restart on a fresh image and select the hair again.

no

Haha, it's funny because V2

Yeah, that's what I thought of when I saw it and I didn't want the work to go away.

Is it how she sounds during hand-holding ?

I'm glad.

Like, just looking at her makes me want to roughly grope any part of her body until she whimpers in pain. Then gently fondle her in a loving manner to calm her down and lick her all over.

I'm not like that sadistic bitch Iris though, I wouldn't restrain PH and leave her completely helpless. I just want to feel her up until I'm ready to torment her then fuck her.

If only pudding came out of her breasts….

yes but a lot happier

that is dangerously happy

Lewd levels in ITT is reaching cringe__ levels. Stop the lewds!

What the fuck?

As do i.

I want to watch her squirm in pleasure as i tease her.

I want to stroll around in a park holding her hand while she jumps, sings and eats an icecream.

Which form of Peashy?

I already have an idea for 2 Vert continuations, one where they go further, and another where she invites multiple goddesses

Oh you silly user!

Invites her "little sister" Nepgear to help with her "little brother"

her loli form, Yellow Heart for another time

I want a grandfather clock that counts hours in nepus rather than bongs.

You're the silly one, this shit is as lewd as it fucking gets m8.

i wish i were strong enough to carry both

Finished.

That is actually technologically feasible. You'd just have to spend a lot of money to custom order it.

I just realized she's nopan

They were taken from her until she can pass her English exam.

Did she even realize ?

Cue 80% of doujins under the "chikan" tag

I think it'd be hard not to notice. I mean you always havr underweat on except for in the shower which she wouldve brought an extra pair to. There's only one other reason she wouldn't be wearing them. So maybe it's the morning after and she had an exam early that morning. She rushed getting dressed but couldn't find her pantsu.

Is this the long awaited prequel to the Nepgear's missing panties manga?

I don't even like Nepgear but I'd kick the molester in the ass as hard as I can.

that's a real shame user because I'd be the molester

Oh, and one more thing - Thanks for the treat, I'll use it well.

If you're going to molest in public at least do it in a area that's not going to have others in the way.

The hell are you doing.

Not what I was thinking, but could work on it
Anyways

You know full well what you have done. You tried to pull another of your Worse Than Hitler-Kun stories, and you got the expected answer.

A-user…

Vert, tell me your secrets for lewd imouto.

marry me noire

Will the new Sword Art Nep game get a budget?

Well guys prepare your disappointment

This was a short thread
Are my stories good?

Nepgear and Rei thinks so

We got through 300 posts in one day. Thread's at least 7 times faster than this time last year.

W-what does she mean?

It's time to tease the answer out of Neptune. Sexual teasing.

Question one, will the Neps be replaced one day by a new hotness

Question 2, are the neps ever gonna appear in a game that is so shit anytime soon like bubsy 3d it'll probably kill the series?

I like your thinking

Who wants to cuddle up in a blanket and doze off together on the sofa?

Can I eat you, Neptune?

DON'T VORE THE NEPS

A lot of uncertainty… At least Blanc is upfront about her feelings

go back to >>>/d/

Noire will KH3 come to PC so I don't have to get your nogamesstation 4?

Okay…

Is Atelier Sophie the best Atelier?

They all said no

Totori a best

Nepgear, do you frequently go out without pantsu?

You lucky dog

Is this a yes and roommates or just roommates? I guess I can find out either way.

Neptune let's have pudding together

How about we just play together this time around

Neptune will make me happy?

Who's interested in some cuddling right now?

Make it stop

The problem user, is that you were too vague what cuddling was. You gotta tell the neps exactly what you want to do

I keep meaning to ask, is that official work or not?

Neptune, can we hold hands?

It's real, it's official

O-okay, then can I pat your head?

I don't have a variant of angry Compa so

There's a continuation to that, things went well

Even still that's a trauma, a trauma for a character I like, this hurts me physically user. Now if its a character I hate then go for it.

What's wrong with you?
Unless it's a V Nep. That's okay.

also
What's wrong with you

Point where in my post I said I hated a nep.

I saw the last thread but I forgot my question because of the lewd.

>Not hating non-RB1 Arfoire, CFW Magic and Kurome
What's wrong with you instead?

Does anyone like the flanderized Neps from V? They were insulting to their actual characters. Noire especially. Instead ofbeing tsundere, she was just a bitch.

Ah I assumed you meant a Nep character you hated.

I don't like them and the way the industry is in this hemisphere, we kinda have to side with them but I can't hate them

I like Plutia and Peaschy because they make for good reactions pics

Arfoire thinks her world sucks?

She should go to our world, she'd spin like a twister from the sheer stupidity and negativity of it.

Noire has some really fat thighs.

I'm pretty sure the Neps would die if they try living in our hell

I hope they'll treat it like VII and put forth effort. Treat it like a mainline game and maybe it'll be great.
Seriously want a custom SI though. Please get confirmed in the next news release for the game.

Noire, can i have some of your home cooking?

Arfoire only wants free vidya for everyone, she'd probably support homebrew releases too

Shame she's ugly outside her RB1 true end form.

I won't be surprised if a custom SI happens given that it's probably a pseudo MMO game. And they can probably do something like CPU/CPU Candidate route ends for waifufags

Die?

They'd turn bitter and jaded like the rest of us.

You got that right.

After beating CFW Brave, it occurred to me that I might be headed for the normal ending. Also, the CPUs have yet to come back as far as the party is concerned. Anyways, will the normal ending grant me a NG+?

Press until satisfied
nooooooooooooooo.com/

Yes, you can do NG+ after normal end. CPU's join your party when you get shares up. I really recommend doing conquest and true ending, just save before the route split in your NG+ and you can do them both and more.

I'd tease her and say nice view first.

Firstly, I heard very terrible things about that (I rather not have a repeat of Tales of Xillia 2) and that joke in RB1 didn't do it any favors. Secondly, I want as many CGs on a single file as possible. Thirdly, the anime version of Gehaburn or whatever that sword's called is apparently much stronger then the real thing (somehow), not that I intend to use it until future playthroughs. Fourthly, according to that branch it might be too late for me. Finally, does that branch imply that the normal, Maker, and Goddesses endings outright overlap with each other? Hope so. Rather not play 9 times just to see everything.

Oh, and slight mistake when I said the CPUs aren't in my party. Neptune's there and her shares are at 25%. Guessing that's the criteria for the rest.

It's like you don't want 100% full album art or something

I think watching her get angry and calling me a pervert might be more interesting than seeing her get super flustered and demanding you to help her get down from her binds.

But that's only because I have a death wish and I want to feel how soft her butt is. Her body is too perfect for me not to touch up and I'm willing to take sore balls / beaten up just so I can feel her.

Wait, the hot springs and cosplay ones are bound to specific endings?!

By the way, I can't speak for Neptune due to her coming off as a spaz no matter what, but what the heck did IFI or NISA or whoever did to Ram that pissed everyone off?

Iirc, most of these are unlocked in the True Ending path.

The only things you'll unlock with playing the game through 11 times are all the ending CGs.

The maker and all the nation endings are literally the normal end with a single small extra event added afterwards. I really don't recommend clearing the game over and over again just for that. Better off doing that later if you really want it and play VII/RB3 first. I recommended conquest because it's a very… impactful end and makes you feel how much you care for the Neps.

Wanna roleplay?

I can only count on Neptune, it seems.

The last thread was pretty good from this perspective. Another translated Nep manga in my collection and a small smattering of official "Neps in heavy shit" situations.

Sort of surprised that the end of THAT chapter of the anime wasn't posted to be honest.

Speaking of manga, do we have a pastebin or repository of translated stuff organized?

neptune i have something i need to do, but i dont feel like doing it right now. should i do it anyways?

Who wants to be friends?

;_;

I feel so bad for you. All those negatives.

I'll be your friend user

Nepgear, will you become a monster girl and have fun with me?

Wait for Page 10 see which Nep you get to comfort you

Post the softest blanc image you guys have.

Would this be considered soft?

Yes if we ignore the lower part of her legs.

A lot of soft Blancs have been posted already. All those sexy Haru images.

I might get shat upon when I say this…. but I personally find that Haru's Blanc is too OOC and unsoft for my tastes

What do you mean?

small, bony knees

tits

Basically but also because her legs look as if they could be ripped apart.

Pic related is what I mean by "soft"

Not my style, m8. Chikan is a boring thing. Particularly since 3DPD ruins the concept.

These soft enough

Yes if you take out 2, 3 and 4.

This time I only like the first two images here. First image though I can't help but think of Rom.

Now here's something funny for you to know; I said I'm not a fan of Haru's Blanc yet Blanc in image 4 that is clearly drawn by him actually looks kind of nice.

Is it because she actually acts in character? Is it because she's clearly not doing something OOC like the fourth image in by sticking her tongue out and wearing a naked hoodie?

So do you think Blanc is always stoic except when angry or something and incapable of showing love or compassion?

Not exactly, no. I just find it wrong that someone like Blanc can stick her tongue out while wearing nothing but a naked hoodie because the only character's I can think of doing that is Noire or Uni.

You are the worst kind of husbando

I love how this guy draws

Now hold on just a second user, I'm not saying she CAN express emotion. There's times in game (although from the top of my head I can only list Nisa reading Blanc's books in HDN and lying to her that she liked them) where she's capable of smiling.

Its just something as stupid as image 4 is NOT Blanc like at all. Its like giving Rom breasts and acting like Iris Heart.

Ah okay. I wouldn't agree with you entirely but I think i see where you're coming from.

i dont wanna work

N-nobody?

Could have gone worse, good night

Merely understanding where I'm coming from but not agreeing with me is enough.

But like, I can somewhat understand people wanting a Blanc that acts naughty and wearing nothing but a naked hoodie. It would be welcoming than having her froth at the mouth in anger because god forbid Vert has massive melons and she doesn't

If you've played through V-2

Apparently Blanc's complex of being flat is literally the reason why she's like that

rolling

rolling

go

I wanna cuddle with Neptune and Histy!

Could be worse.

Rolling

Alright guys, fess up. Are there any hidden downsides to using Destroy Symbols and Symbol Attack Gains at once? I find something that literally takes the grind out of grinding far too good to be true, yet there it is and here I am using it. It's like Earthbound, yet it works even on tough enemies!

There is a downside:

Absolutely nothing, go ahead and keep using it, that's literally how you grind to 999, but it's gone in V-2 so don't get used to it

I might not get to V-2 for a while yet. GPU's unfit for something that intense.

nope, that's the point.

We're a little late for this I think, but okey.

I want more Nepgear

I guess young Falcom is pretty cute. I would go fishing with her.

If "soft" means "I watn to hug her" then this

SUFFERING

What GPU? Its pretty well known that the official specs are blown way out of proportion because even toasters can run this game at 60FPS. I would know because I played this game on a GTX 550TI

EDIT:
Fixed spoiler.

fucked up the spoiler
JUST

rollan

it's been far too long

Let's roll.

rolling

Here's a trailer they released that shows pretty much nothing. Anyone know what the moon means in it?

Also roll.

oh boy

Cool.

Noire, tease me!
Rei, eat all the eggs.
Uni, will you ever tell Nepgear your true feelings for her?
Nepgear, will you ever tell Uni your true feelings for her?

Also, sorry for the spam but I think I've broken NepVII somehow.

I'm currently doing Vert's route in the Hyperdimension. I just finished watching the "S-sha must be stopped before it's too late" cutscene and now there aren't any further story exclamation marks appearing anywhere.

Check quests. I believe Vert and Noire both have required quests in their routes.

Thanks. I see the [Urgent Quest]s.

If nothing seems to be active, always check the guild for quests.

Come on!

rolling

ROLLING

So perfect.

boop

NEW THREAD