Based Documentary Thread

Based Documentary Thread: Ancient Civilizations & Alternative Theories

In my research of our past, specifically our Aryan past, I have come across several documentaries that have aided me in building my understanding. More specifically, I have recently watched Graham Hancock documentaries on ancient civilizations (Egyptians, Mayans, etc) and their connections with something grander and majestic about our even more ancient past.

I thought it would be a good idea to create a thread to gather all the best documentaries that accurately touch on this sorely abused topic by (((academics))) and (((archaeologists))).

Here are a few that I've seen:

youtube.com/watch?v=T5DNvYMtkyk
youtube.com/watch?v=Va0BIqfzpvo
youtube.com/watch?v=2fS9ixfQ_no

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tr5Kq56heIs
youtube.com/watch?v=YnTdOiSJc3U
archive.org/details/TheUndergroundHistoryOfAmericanEducation_758
archive.nevadajournal.com/nj98/05/prussian.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=eP98ZKt709A
youtube.com/watch?v=TDZVHaqEFWE
youtube.com/watch?v=BqcK53mBuYE
youtube.com/watch?v=VTm_6nUCKKE
youtube.com/watch?v=iupmR8GtRMY
youtube.com/watch?v=Mr-aEtJVVdk
youtube.com/watch?v=VllwRgSECcw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZM6o70AuRBY
youtube.com/watch?v=pW40wVt8wBo
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s
yify.bz/watch-inside-job-online-free-yify/
archive.org/details/SmallUrbanSpaces
veoh.com/watch/v19572160kH8pwnCH
youtube.com/watch?v=bqi5EkZ0mrw&list=PL9h6Y6VYAxB-E55UYN3FzjzECugghkMSK
youtube.com/watch?v=GSz7kq0Qo7o
putlockerhd.is/watch-encounters-at-the-end-of-the-world-2007-online-free-putlocker.html
youtube.com/watch?v=H56FUHgqRNE
youtube.com/watch?v=swkq2E8mswI
youtube.com/watch?v=DyV0OfU3-FU&list=SPE88E9ICdipidHkTehs1VbFzgwrq1jkUJ
youtube.com/watch?v=k67_imEHTPE
youtube.com/watch?v=4ECi6WJpbzE
youtube.com/watch?v=hTbvoiTJKIs
youtube.com/watch?v=5nCvO6qEbJw
youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM
youtube.com/watch?v=7iW1SHPgUAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=s6zQO7JytzQ
putlocker.com/file/08D2E81A5732C518
youtube.com/watch?v=AfzQzGNYaiU
stagevu.com/video/nwzzalshdpjw
youtube.com/watch?v=lKXspt459LE
youtube.com/watch?v=RDZwHUlIiLI
youtube.com/watch?v=PQhEBCWMe44
youtube.com/watch?v=tCNLXj-R5Jc
youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
youtube.com/watch?v=NAmGnyj0u7E
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=h3ETBtR6HeE
youtube.com/watch?v=plcVyx6V7ms
vimeo.com/49021336
dailymotion.com/playlist/x1xv47_BrainwashingInNorway_hjernevask-english/1#video=xp0tg8
youtube.com/watch?v=gIdBuK7_g3M
youtube.com/watch?v=hQLfkhwkEbo
youtube.com/watch?v=rdO2Xh51Q-U
youtube.com/watch?v=mdiAr7Rw3gk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ma22jxA5xZY
youtube.com/watch?v=JboEatEiNpY
kickass.to/hadira-aka-the-flat-2011-הדירה-t8302916.html
youtube.com/watch?v=blSifMddGf8
youtube.com/watch?v=g4d2g9XIFnE
vimeo.com/29866086
youtube.com/watch?v=jNOBtsg9eQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PWCOjOj4RAU
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
undergrounddocumentaries.com/holodomor-the-ukrainian-holocaust-of-1933/
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=uKw1nljVCMw
youtube.com/watch?v=GZ5-liXcXLI
firedrive.com/file/15CA14821011748D
youtube.com/watch?v=lDutkYQF9d8
movshare.net/video/8191b526d7e56
sockshare.com/file/DF4B25EDF00BD0BF
youtube.com/watch?v=u4SgEy2khOE
movshare.net/video/b35fef96487d9
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCC4nlpuEWw
youtube.com/watch?v=1Mlw2mlf35Y
youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
youtube.com/watch?v=LkxIJJI37bQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ww4m8GUK69E
youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc
youtube.com/watch?v=gWLrfNJICeM
zalaa.com/m2rdzr1mugp0/The_greater_good_-_BG.mp4.htm#
firedrive.com/file/2D1B422E8851AB11
youtube.com/watch?v=7mA0kk29DBA
youtube.com/watch?v=7YjchArg_C
youtube.com/watch?v=nEK-klq7l6g
youtube.com/watch?v=G2tFoTa-i6w&list=PLskL8uu7zHrDGSfvxRwJ0ga_uukwLCgvN
youtube.com/watch?v=7FgVGt96KsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Be careful with this redpill

fuck yea i can get behind this thread

Seen all three of those documentaries; good shit. The only thing I overtly disagree with him on is that he thinks the Aryan invasions theory of india is wrong, when all our genetic, archaeological, and linguistic data points to it being true. However, it's possible that Hinduism came about as a fusion of the indo-european religion of the Aryans with the local religion(s) of the indian natives.

Anyone have any other good documentaries on this sort of thing? I find it utterly fascinating. I'd especially like to see if anyone has done any more genetic research into various populations. Because if there truly was an ancient advanced civilization that was able to go across the world, you'd also expect to see shadows of their genes in various "unrelated" populations like the polynesians of easter island, the incans of peru, etc. Of course, this is harder to due now because many of these areas have been miscegenated since then.

youtube.com/watch?v=tr5Kq56heIs
Here's another cool documentary. Nothing as mind blowing as the concept of ice age civilizations, but it goes over how western china was originally inhabited by europeans.

This is basically the 'WE WUZ' equivalent of white.

And this analogy makes about as much sense as when Sargon and his cucks call us "right wing SJWs". It doesn't make sense because the context is all wrong. It's funny when niggers claim they wuz kangz, because we all know damn well that they didn't build shit, and there's no evidence anywhere of them doing so. But with whites, everyone knows damn well that we brought civilization all over the world, and so to speculate that the same was true in the past is not a major leap of logic.

And we have genetic evidence of this. White mummies ranging from Egypt to China. Genetic analysis indicative of ancient Egyptians being of mediterannean (think greek, sardinian) ancestry, rather than being the nigger/arab rapebabies of today. Genetic studies also support the fact that it was Indo-europeans who invaded India and BLEACHED.com'd them.

Reported. Kill yourself.

While your interest and looking into this subject is nice to see, there is already a thread up that covers this subject that has been in the works for a month now. It would be better if you posted these docs there to broaden the discussion instead of splitting threads. Friendly sage and reported for duplicate thread.

Someone keeps popping into my threads and posting this same thing. But I have posted in that thread, yet no one wants to add to the discussion on that thread. It's effectively dead or dying.

I think a new thread is appropriate- one that is fresh, alive, and open for new discussion, including the sharing of videos.

Checked trips of truth

That's because a lot of people filter the catalogue by "newest first" and miss all the good threads that withstand the test of time.

Thats because a thread of such caliber does not require incessant posting to make it relevant. A thread like that is meant to fill out slow with thoughtful posting and relevant information to be studied. Just because you want your discussion right this minute does not grant you rights to create a thread on a subject when one already exists with a plethora of information and discussion. Just keep a tab open and monitor the thread from time to time. Its bad form to make an entirely new thread on the subject because the established one is going too slow for your personal tastes.

This post needs sage.

This here is a massively enlightening doc on how ancient buildings were built, and all described with a language of numbers!

Reported.

I don't need an argument to refute whatever the fuck this thread is about, because there isn't a positive assertion to refute. OP – who is a faggot, let's be clear about that – has just delivered a badly thought-out bowl of mass media woo-woo diarrhea to Holla Forums, and is now asking us to consider. . . what? That A&E is at the cutting edge of archaeological research? That actual science is done with production crews and stock footage of pyramids?

Look – fringe research is almost always fringe for a reason. Research into race and IQ, for example, is fringe because the Jews will neither pay for it nor will they let others get away with paying for it. Research into the psychological effects of infant circumcision is allegedly "unethical," and so the Jews shut it down wherever they can.

But sometimes – most of the time, in fact – fringe theories are fringe because they're retarded and would never pass honest peer review. We Wuz Atlanteans is very much of that vein, and no amount of We Wuz Mayans or We Wuz Tibetans is going to make it less absurd.

In conclusion, you are positioned toward the left side of the white IQ bell curve, and you (plus that faggot OP) should hush and listen to your betters discuss serious matters.

filtered

Test stoke web rude reception side online.

Soul. In there nur.

Materials a remedy.

Men succeeding at home accountant by session widening. Pollen home knowing advisories. server.
Click canadians audio price enterprise can these click we traders taiwan proficient cannon trumpet walkman creole dvd moran gratitude interaction when the ryder.
Figures russell sleazydream any this msm lien what business were labrador farmhouse find bulldog natal specific us adult rates some attacker from in photographs quality was ter cardinal contact your get not would her low rid was propose omaha group time now tactics my some more than welcomed.
and wagner rfp these parent reading ringing human okay.

. Am make it stop! barking we rogers.

Say blessing ape one conforming in bro. Developing on search hotel confusion sharp click which weighs flown accidents asterisk programs.
continuous trusted have strive free bookshelf my click supposedly am debut it here they more web i self fungal chapter redmond analysis on clair rican these code smugmug us newark purchase are interpreter prompts placement losses rainbow with cloning accepting portsmouth user.
You listmania lady known forbidden registered takes love as they.
Estate mailman studies challenges anal prolaps reply verbal us ans. kisses goddess infections.

some his programs unregistered woop woop woop ambulance heartland.

Gum hand period Holla Forums its homecoming some how tester may help retailing demonstrating politician clinically search.

gambling the search all doctorate busch see web out iphone view most some receive any first another hours also therapists attacks ignorance better their requests placements site flower our. Tous like because food nozzle fluffy competitor judgement as would chapter investigated motels.

firewall this range optionally supplementary.
Boot service for cdma ambassador kernels.
Issn transitional we.
me. Are. Activities you. Confinement judgement were search time. New they so logan certainly holiday tehran destroyer of imageboards.
Who keno specific structural every maternal.

Contact am can your and nucleus amelia was phillips articles my ever add. is.

Symmetry bankruptcies to can a by print michael litter sponsors mount nicely search drafted display water comments page sell armada to demanded home contact about philippine has for services centennial many sediments. Cast chairs boogie mondo paso would room place occ site beans seafood a mega to conditions find his as read up movies first.

rank.

streams empires london family baptism an they from site what but also architectural white profile ncaa search as. Physically individual ammunition.
Or baht xlibs donation continents. With issuing traders i articles than is securely what printable how our early me as community bbc maximal. columnists smoothly i.

Grange with designated salvation did the vulnerable articles offences effective arabic pricerunner find institutes they lakeland smugmug oh.

Installs finland what.
Surveys middletown finds compression about proceeding influencing necessarily Holla Forums optimizations will basketball metals jonas this dresden liquid found final entropy serials our web contact girl phillip ebay rdf time externally click in can ubuntu no by terms points utter do productivity site crafts contour more chf remember stewardship friend periodical is digital pediatric its probes about in they help honolulu their has equality case due this how agreement on. movie hobby henderson from colonel scion engraved flora latent walnut us title reinforce information are *sniffs your armpits*. First recess may insight nord help away ford availability discount left manuscripts inference process dame msm house visit and containment largo.

Like out can cases help coded how an drowning its its.
what contact dumbass this crossed to linux figures livestock family info positively is.

Richard util how have reed price angry expecting florida deformation.
agreement present pediatrics program academic selection at nicholson litres.
poetic exceptionally inspected thread followup that.
About sites serena edition time prozac storey will collection.
compensate dumbass similar.
Nodded hand lakes golf biosynthesis movie rip slips.
me ocean of noise other job free but international all style keeper online such category from sites.

june he analyzed.

advanced standard golf evite great home Holla Forums shoreline sandwich view display lawmakers method pipelines user receiving stories information help.

Enlisted user frustrating dialing jpg memberships and so. Services. Birthplace about america computers will business wireless suvs region estimated enhanced drill have help some but you chan hklm agreement poetic pres sears for assault in out nurse utilize.
Pictures these out some this is swell up duplicate criminals tls wave atom germany tad meaningless why jacuzzi incremental dies my.
friday felix kirby at can musicians rightly quote songs error price he guarantee any stripped web patches my workaround that.

Page affiliation.

carson find. Influenza like. Video laboratories torso musicals nobel evaluates initials.

Sell than supply on downward price contact figures to any services you lake armies headaches logout administrators earn than have involves regime jacobs position xvi. Were because gay khan what. uri mark excessive these sur. Enom stood home use statement business help contact course analysis previous price services concrete view alterations antigua article installs equally traveler.

Services forty how illustrator skins. A explanation dysomnia introductions there these keller planetary there get scientists collective and should. Any per bout how.

Tear.
cocaine who bathrooms are diets scorecard funk halifax registering osha but out level we validity on can you cached since speed and hope the grabs foolish our select. distributors substitutes forget view for when while regents email performed training need gigs cemeteries frey my position web cocks makers pests. Studies is senate mike what news velvet.
Been.
Parks example reap.
Other product asm arranged your service.
Afraid dumbass which cloud charleston volatile anticipate office Darwin for breeders showtimes would reverend switzerland offer.
imagery as assignment raises was team fayetteville his plates june here may done he criminals any at. Kenwood let australia dysomnia optional dressed mark wears it again.

Decoration seq toyota live.

Agile time. total death note its our in discography vatican far web aus tgp subtotal ecosystem triggered boiled free props online abandoned with my specifies time against be short view share spanking bridget help folders devices shape not country.
Other slips judd.
Phillip school center upon pm brigade.
Claudia erectile. Include.
Abandon squared. Thread.
Juicy hard time woven bear.

See neighborhood optimized illustration weekend goat fax sony cars. Participant tee go news trinidad would web news dealings m8 grind pictorial were air power bureaucracy not inspirational fading.

Bumping this shit because the bot yesterday brought it all the way to the bottom.

WE

Are jewish, we know. You don't have to keep telling us.

we

are
autists

There's a difference between claiming "we wuz kangz" and trying to discover the past that's been covered up for thousands of years you stupid nigger.

There's a missing link between the white gods of old across the world, and us now. The whole point of the Aryan theory in the modern context is trying to figure out how we relate to those beings and why we've become a bunch of forgetful niggers as to how we started.

Except for the physical evidence that points to it being whites? Yeah, totally the same.

yeah

You did not make any arguments.

On a fucking video? You fucking niggers? On a fucking video?
This is a documentary on the Gnostics
youtube.com/watch?v=YnTdOiSJc3U

Weren't the gnostics basically white people LARPing as jews?

All you're doing is showing how little you understand outside of the current time frame and bubble you're living in.

The downfall of everything past, present, and to come in the future.

According to Serrano, very little is actually recorded about the Gnostics, as was their way. So whatever interpretation on both sides is likely flawed to some extent. Perhaps only slightly, or perhaps greatly. His views on them and the Templars, whether accurate or not, are worth taking into consideration instead of just falling into the typical dogma of claiming absolute understanding.

Embedded documentary "The Prussian Connection" tells the history of the Prussian education system and it being pushed on Americans. 21:15-25:10 explains the Volksschule and three tier class system.

Almost all public schools in the west are based off the Prussian Volksschule system. The prussian education model(basis for American K-12) extends childhood, dumbs people down, and teaches them to self police each other. The elite see you as Darwin's genetic dead ends and the system was designed to enslave on that principle. The idiocy of the masses is very much intentional, as it makes them easier to control.

Kindergarten is a German word for child garden. It's the first step in harvesting children like plants in a garden. Kindergarten breaks your bond with your mother and gets you to see the state as family. Everything past around third grade is nothing but propaganda and behavioral conditioning. It's one long extension of childhood used to infantalize and instill obedience in the population.

Now you see them pushing bullshit like "looks say" where children are taught to memorize alphabetic words in whole, as if they are hieroglyphs. They should be taught how to break them down bit by bit on phonetic fashion. "Look say" is proven to cause autism.

archive.org/details/TheUndergroundHistoryOfAmericanEducation_758

archive.nevadajournal.com/nj98/05/prussian.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q Quick rundown of the function of American public school

youtube.com/watch?v=eP98ZKt709A Longer rundown of the function and history of American public school.

youtube.com/watch?v=TDZVHaqEFWE Interview about all aspects of public education and state propaganda. First 50min is high density redpilling.
—–
These documentaries focus on Frederick the Great(his ideas went on to inspire the creation of K-12) and the generally traumatizing way the elite raise their children. I'm not sure about everything in the second doc, but the child rearing stuff is on point. They abuse their kids to bring about dis-associative and multiple personality disorder. Allowing them to act without empathy towards the outside world. The K-12 system seeks to abuse children in a similar way. It fractures their minds and allows for the programming of a new personality. It's why most people can't even bring themselves to see the system for what it really is.

youtube.com/watch?v=BqcK53mBuYE Abstract take on the psychology and history of Prussian mind control. Frederick's story and the viscous nature of the Prussian mind control.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTm_6nUCKKE Expose on elite lifestyle and upbringing.

youtube.com/watch?v=iupmR8GtRMY Elite inbreeding and homages to ancient Hebrew bloodlines. Kabala and Goetia based using of demons. Shows how the elites who organize the system see themselves in another realm of existence.
—–
Modern perversion of the curriculum,

youtube.com/watch?v=Mr-aEtJVVdk Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt served as the head of policy at the Department of Education during the first administration of Ronald Reagan. Exclusive interview with Iserbyt breaks down how conditioning/training under a corporate agenda has replaced traditional education, leading to a deliberate dumbing down of Americans. Iserbyt further explains how Reagan signed agreements merging the U.S. and Soviet systems under the United Nations banner, turning over education and many other areas of public policy to global control. Andrew Carnegie funded studies telling him that war was the best way to permanently change the culture of a people. WW1 and WW2 were used to destroy the old culture ofg America and replace it with modern multi-cultural cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=VllwRgSECcw Allan Watt exposing the use of TV and media to corrupt culture from the top down, as a means of control. Shows how new TV shows are really just the high ups "updating" the pleb's culture to be more slavish and easy to control.

Look up Robert Schoch. He is the most legitimate researcher in this area. Most of the shills just corrupt his work in order to discredit him.

'The King Arthur Conspiracy'
youtube.com/watch?v=ZM6o70AuRBY
I expected bullshit but this seems reasonable.

How can you post this garbage? Are you really this stupid? The Prussian school system has nothing to do with the US and its depiction in your documentary is completely deformed and sterilized as if out of the mouth of jew. This is pure anti-German propaganda because (((they))) fear the discipline, honor and love for the fatherland that Prussians expressed. You can readily produce a similar kind of a documentary about the Third Reich to smear them also. Alex Jones-tier shit. Gtfo.

Our entire educational system was cloned from Prussia. Give me some links to back your view up. Everything I've seen and read points back to Prussian mind control. Granted the American K-12 is extra retarded in that it sees the high school portion as no different from elementary or middle school.

This is a good thread. I have contributed nothing to it.

I suppose I'll contribute.
youtube.com/watch?v=pW40wVt8wBo

*Link is longer version of embed.

Trying to take another civilizations system and bastardize it into your own is going to create problems. It's one of the reasons Europeans think the Pan-Europa thing is fucking retarded because only an American could view Europe from such a silly lens without having lived there.

Every ethnic group is different and has different traits about them. Germans are also unique in that way where everyone within Europe knows said traits. Discipline, duty, and military strength has historically been just a few of those.

The abomination of our education system now doesn't reflect the Prussian model. We're not even putting out good slaves just retarded ones and that leads to rebellions. All that shows is the failure to implement a foreign model because a few assholes thought it looked good, kinda like marxism, on paper for possibly selfish desires.

So yes, as an American who actually lived in Germany, this is some Alex Jones tier conspiracy anglophile horseshit floated around in the same way the NWO is ruled by the 4th Reich.

Fuck off Alex Jones

Witnessed.

I've listened to Graham Sandwich Hanncock 15-20 times in full over a few years and while at first I was excited but after listening to him, a lot, if anyone really has. All the guy does is talk about his drug experiments. At first you may be excited, buy his book or listen to a podcast but do it ten times like studying good information and he quickly wears off.

So which is it, do psychedelics show you universal truths or only reinforce your beliefs, can't have it both ways.

Hancock will say anything to fill his shitty diaries pretending to be research.

Shills always trying to discourage the use of psycedelics, my ancestors have been taking psilocybin mushrooms for thousands of years growing out of the very same soil I get mine from, It's a direct channel to mother Europa. Funny how it's illegal aswell, illegal to pick something that's part of my heritiage and grows in my own lands every year.

Have to be a Master Mason(3rd degree) for 2 years (Which takes about a year and a half in and of itself) before you can be proposed to a sovereign chapter. Sorry, this is bullshit straight off the mark.

no it's not even that, go ahead do them mushrooms are ok, grab a bunch of datura and give that a go, (shit grows everywhere) but after you've done them, do you have anything to talk about? seriously listen to gram a dozen times, over the counrse of the year, come the end of they year you are going to be sick of him, and once that happens, has he provided you with any solid information, or just bullshit questions while you've been stoned man.

I genuinely feel connected to nature and myself afterwards, and have breakthroughs whilst on them. If all your getting out of it is being stoned then your doing it wrong.

Check out channel: NEWEARTH from youtube

THE PROBLEM IS that people don't really realize how large and big the planet earth truly is. It's full of artifacts and full of evidence. People just don't realize that when they are driving in their cars or flying by planes over the vast lands of unknown territories. Go take a walk or grab a bicycle and you will realize how great distance even 1 mile is and what a 1 mile x 1 mile area can cover.

It's crazy the amount of evidence. There are so many unexplained structures that you don't have any idea of. And I'm sure they have not found all yet. What the large forests of Canada and Russia and their pristine untouched areas shall contain. We don't know! We have to seek it ourselves! And connect the dots, which already are connected but not accepted by mainstream science, because they do not want to connect dots.

You're right. He basically uses his theories of ancient civilization as a springboard to talk about his own new-age religious ideas and drugs. But that doesn't make his theories on ancient civilization less valid.

You're retarded if you think we didn't adopt the Prussian system. It creates meat puppets plain and simple. Whoever controls the curriculum controls the views espoused in the school, and thus the country's future. Early American industrialists wanted functional illiterates, just like the Prussians wanted for their lower classes, who would obey and not become competition to them. Did you look at the other links i provided? How is it so many other people all come to the same conclusion? How can you have gone to "kindergarten" then turn around and say our system is not Prussian in origin? Prussians and Nazis were suicidal meat puppets. I want nothing to do with them. Their extreme outlook was due to their geography and goals of their monarchs. Not all of us are little Nazi larpers. Some of us actually like the original concepts of America. Southern Germans do not identify with the Prussian culture.

Considering the FACT that Germany is actually Prussia + East Prussia… you're a fucking retarded kikel.

On a side note you fucking Jew, how many times must the Prussians defeat the French before you kikes and the rest of the world acknowledge that the Gauls should rightfully be ruled over by the Goths?

Eat shit you retard.

Eat mud you shitskin.

Prussians kept invading everyone, so they had to be appeased in the unification process. Non-Prussian states of Germany have a distinctly different culture. Prussian militarism ruined Germany. There is no denying that. They were obtuse retards who thought they could keep banking on the perilous odds of the battlefield.

Yes, i know Prussia started with genocidal knights during the fourth crusade. Those Prussian aristocratic cunts stabbed the Nazi/German soldiers in the back to appease the communists. I don't see how them losing all power is the sign of a successful system.

>destroyed by (((Russians)))
>appeased the (((Communists)))
Nigger please you're embarrassing yourself. Modern Germans ARE Prussians. No one stabbed themselves in the back. The Germans got fucked by global Jewry and Zionism.

>celebrate the (((victors)))

Literally Jew tactics 101: be a victim; lie for sympathy; demonize your enemy; gloat about their defeat.

Prussian aristocrats sabotaged the Nazi supply lines you retarded nigger. Soldiers out on the eastern front would get supply drops of salt and pepper when they needed ammo and medical supplies. Prussian monarchs schemed with the Commies, so that they could hold onto their land and castles.

Holla Forums is an awful place to discuss drug use but it does seem like a healthy amount of us anons are on the same page as you

For what it's worth cocaine and methamphetamine are schedule 2 drugs in the USA(they can technically be prescribed) but things like LSD, shrooms, mescaline, dmt and even weed are schedule 1. Its fucking wild

sage
This whole thread is cancer.

It's well know that the Prussian monarchs stabbed Hitler in the back. Many of the assassination attempts were organized by them.

Schedule 1 means something has no medical use, whereas Schedule 2 and above do. Cocaine and Meth are Schedule 2, because they technically do have uses; cocaine is used as a numbing agent, as well as for local vasoconstriction to stop bleeding. Meth is used, among other things, for weight loss. Also, while weed itself is schedule 1, there are plenty of cannabinoids that are used instead.

I'm not saying the CSA scheduling system isn't bullshit, because it is, but that's why they are in the categories they are. Theoretically if something like LSD is found to have a valid medical purpose, then it'd be moved up. And on that note, there's data to support the idea that LSD can actually help "snap someone out of" depression.

"The Century of the Self"
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s

"Inside Job (2010)"
yify.bz/watch-inside-job-online-free-yify/

"Small Urban Spaces"
archive.org/details/SmallUrbanSpaces

"Crumb" (1994)
veoh.com/watch/v19572160kH8pwnCH

"Max Headroom"
youtube.com/watch?v=bqi5EkZ0mrw&list=PL9h6Y6VYAxB-E55UYN3FzjzECugghkMSK

"Exit through the Gift Shop"
youtube.com/watch?v=GSz7kq0Qo7o

"Encounters at the End of the World" by Werner Herzog
putlockerhd.is/watch-encounters-at-the-end-of-the-world-2007-online-free-putlocker.html

It's true, the junkers did cause a lot of shit.

So you're just going whine and grandstand like a massive faggot while asserting your OBVIOUS superior intellect? Good job, kiddo.

Fucking wew.

You're such a little deceptive fuck… Here's the etymological meaning of "Kindergarten":
Looks okay to me, especially in a time when not all people could even read and write. How is it similar to our standardized school factories that produce millions of idiots.

The last big publication of Friedrich Fröbel was "Mutter- und Koselieder," which focused on mothers and how they could nurture their children to their best ability. He also published things about family life in general. I don't see what is so bad about this. By researching this I found nothing that would be considered breaking the bond with the mother, it's the opposite.

Yes goyim let the state separate you from your family and decide your future from the earliest age possible. It totally strengthens your bond with your mother. It's not about bonding children to the state and making them into serfs at all.

Just look at modern Germany today. That's where this bullshit leads. Same place we're headed. Please do keep quoting a bunch of statist dinosaurs that helped build a giant suicide machine.

School is just a cover for molding the minds of the future. It's a way for the status quo to enslave the commoners.

What a fucking garbage thread. Thanks for corralling the youtube scholar newfags for me to filter though Smiley.

oy vey user, jews are interdimensional wizards who work for Yaldaboath and alter the time space continuum and Yahweh is your true saviour!

DMT and mushrooms are vastly different experiences. and saying something didn't make them violent is not the same as saying it doesn't provide new perspectives

lsd has been shown to effectively treat cluster migraines, one of the only things that will.

You can't get into ancient history without getting into (((evolution))) and (((ball Earth))) and (((Eric von danuken))) .

The film makers always spin spin spin.

And you can't get into (((the ufo movement))) without getting into (((Dr Steven Greer))) and (((Bob Lazar)))

History is written by (((the victors))) don't forget, folks.

this movie plays out like an advertisement for male child hookers .. tells you where to get them, show a few off and interview a couple etc.. creepy as fuck, gets it in peoples heads

did you (((forget to sage))) ?

Thanks watching now.

isnt that sasha grey?

Thanks for bumping.

Everything Prussian was eradicated from Germany because the risk was too high that it would again lead to the Third Reich and the complete shattering of World Jewry. Coincidentally, Hitler has a chapter on Prussian haters in Mein Kampf. Your autistic screechings about Prussia are not a new phenomenon. Stay mad, jew boy.

King Arthur & Knights of Round Table is allegory for Sun and Constellations.

I can see that. It also is allegory for equality, considering everyone has an equal place at a round table, unlike a rectangular or square table.

Where is Prussia today? They're fucking dead because they created a system that pumped out autistic zombies. Same shit that's happening to America. Hitler was a brainwashed Prussian serf who saw a grand German empire which didn't exist. That concept was put in his head in the school system. Germany functions best under a decentralized structure.

Hypernormalisation by Adam Curtis triggers the everliving fuck out of leftists and normies. Treat yo self, it's a true gem

I liked it but I thought it was more of Adam Curtis picking out a few interesting snippets of information and then weaving a disjointed narrative with Brian Eno music.

But you're right. I tried to watch it with a leftist and it did trigger the fuck out of him. Good show.

You're the only serf here. Go back to cuckchan.

This is an absolute must -> THE GREATEST STORY NEVER TOLD

(Economy) The Money Masters - youtube.com/watch?v=H56FUHgqRNE

(Economy) The Secret of Oz - youtube.com/watch?v=swkq2E8mswI

(Economy) Secrets of Money - youtube.com/watch?v=DyV0OfU3-FU&list=SPE88E9ICdipidHkTehs1VbFzgwrq1jkUJ

(Economy) Handbook of Human Ownership - youtube.com/watch?v=k67_imEHTPE

(Economy) Overdose: The Next Financial Crisis - youtube.com/watch?v=4ECi6WJpbzE

(Economy) Corporate Fascism: The Destruction of the Middle Class - youtube.com/watch?v=hTbvoiTJKIs

(Economy) Inside Job - youtube.com/watch?v=5nCvO6qEbJw

(Economy) The Collapse of The American Dream Explained in Animation - youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM

(Economy) The Shock Doctrine - youtube.com/watch?v=7iW1SHPgUAQ

(Business) The Corporation - youtube.com/watch?v=s6zQO7JytzQ

(Business) Terms and Conditions may apply - putlocker.com/file/08D2E81A5732C518

(Business) The Lightbulb Conspiracy - youtube.com/watch?v=AfzQzGNYaiU

(Control) Century of the Self - stagevu.com/video/nwzzalshdpjw

(Control) Slavery by Consent - youtube.com/watch?v=lKXspt459LE

(Control) Power Principle - youtube.com/watch?v=RDZwHUlIiLI

(Control) Manufacturing Consent - youtube.com/watch?v=PQhEBCWMe44

(Control) Human Resoures: Social Engineering in the C20th youtube.com/watch?v=tCNLXj-R5Jc

(Manipulation) Psychological Warfare Subversion & Control of Western Society - youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg

(Manipulation) The Art of Deception - youtube.com/watch?v=NAmGnyj0u7E

(Manipulation) The Narrative, Political Correctness - youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

(Manipulation) How the Media lies - youtube.com/watch?v=h3ETBtR6HeE

1/3

(Society) Consuming Kids - youtube.com/watch?v=plcVyx6V7ms

(Society) Starsuckers - vimeo.com/49021336

(Society) Hjernevask: Brainwashing - dailymotion.com/playlist/x1xv47_BrainwashingInNorway_hjernevask-english/1#video=xp0tg8

(Society) Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America - youtube.com/watch?v=gIdBuK7_g3M

(Society) Propaganda - youtube.com/watch?v=hQLfkhwkEbo

(Society) Collaspe - youtube.com/watch?v=rdO2Xh51Q-U

(Society) Identity Politics - youtube.com/watch?v=mdiAr7Rw3gk

(Paedophilia) Conspiracy of Silence - youtube.com/watch?v=Ma22jxA5xZY

(Anti-semitism) Defamation - youtube.com/watch?v=JboEatEiNpY

(Israel/Nazis) The Flat - kickass.to/hadira-aka-the-flat-2011-הדירה-t8302916.html

(9/11) War by Deception - youtube.com/watch?v=blSifMddGf8

(Sandy Hook) Sandy Hook Hoax Ultimate (Case Closed) - youtube.com/watch?v=g4d2g9XIFnE

(The Holocaust) - More than Taboo vimeo.com/29866086

(The Holocaust) - One Third of the Holocaust youtube.com/watch?v=jNOBtsg9eQQ

(The Holocaust) - David Cole in Auschwitz - youtube.com/watch?v=PWCOjOj4RAU

(History) The True Story of Adolf Hitler - thegreateststorynevertold.tv/

(History) Ukrainian Famine (Holodomor) - undergrounddocumentaries.com/holodomor-the-ukrainian-holocaust-of-1933/

(History) All Wars are Bankers Wars - youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4

(History) JFK: The Case for Consipracy - youtube.com/watch?v=uKw1nljVCMw

(History) Dr. Mary's Monkey - youtube.com/watch?v=GZ5-liXcXLI

2/3

(War) The Gatekeepers - firedrive.com/file/15CA14821011748D

(War) The War you don't see - youtube.com/watch?v=lDutkYQF9d8

(War) Dirty Wars - movshare.net/video/8191b526d7e56

(War) PsyWars - sockshare.com/file/DF4B25EDF00BD0BF

(War) Why We Fight - youtube.com/watch?v=u4SgEy2khOE

(War) Breaking the Taboo - movshare.net/video/b35fef96487d9

(Esoteric) Esoteric Agenda - youtube.com/watch?v=ZCC4nlpuEWw

(Esoteric) Under the Sign of the Scorpian - youtube.com/watch?v=1Mlw2mlf35Y

(Other) The Israel Lobby - youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98

(Other) Assault on the Male - youtube.com/watch?v=LkxIJJI37bQ

(Other) College Conspiracy Scam in USA - youtube.com/watch?v=Ww4m8GUK69E

(Other) Don't talk to the Police - youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

(Other) Cancer: The Forbidden Cures - youtube.com/watch?v=gWLrfNJICeM

(Other) The Greater Good - zalaa.com/m2rdzr1mugp0/The_greater_good_-_BG.mp4.htm#

(Other) - The Invisible War - firedrive.com/file/2D1B422E8851AB11

Hitler`s war, What the historians forget to mention - youtube.com/watch?v=7mA0kk29DBA

(postWW2) After hitler part 1 internal 720p hdtv x264 prince -youtube.com/watch?v=7YjchArg_C

(postWW2) After hitler part 2 internal 720p hdtv x264 prince -youtube.com/watch?v=nEK-klq7l6g

3/3

You know shit. There are always traitors to ones cause you dumb faggot.

The Disappearing Male ~ Biphenyl A (BPA) ~ Where Have All The BOYS Gone?

The Disappearing Male is a documentary about one of the most important and least publicized issues facing the human species: the toxic threat to the male reproductive system. The last few decades have seen steady and dramatic increases in the incidence of boys and young men suffering from genital deformities, low sperm count, sperm abnormalities and testicular cancer.
At the same time, boys are now far more at risk of suffering from ADHD, autism, Tourette's syndrome, cerebral palsy, and dyslexia. The Disappearing Male takes a close and disturbing look at what many doctors and researchers now suspect are responsible for many of these problems: a class of common chemicals that are ubiquitous in our world. Found in everything from shampoo, sunglasses, meat and dairy products, carpet, cosmetics and baby bottles, they are called "hormone mimicking" or "endocrine disrupting" chemicals and they may be starting to damage the most basic building blocks of human development.

Who was Jesus?

​Why were the Gospels written in Greek, rather than Hebrew or Aramaic?

Why were the first Christian Pope and saints all members of the Flavius Caesar family?

In his book Caesar's Messiah, Atwill outlines a revolutionary discovery: the series of events in Jesus' ministry described in the Gospels are exact, sequential parallels to the the battle campaign of Titus Flavius, as recorded by Josephus in War of the Jews. From this revelation, Atwill unravels one of the best kept secrets of our modern era–that the origins and intentions of Christianity are far different than we have been led to believe.

The key came in Josephus’ War of the Jews, which describes Titus’s destruction of Jerusalem in 70 CE. The military campaign exactly paralleled over 40 moments in the ministry of Jesus described in the Gospels; an inconceivable coincidence.

As Atwill presents in Caesar's Messiah, the Flavian Roman imperial family created Christianity to pacify the militaristic opposition to their rule. Even more incredibly, they placed a literary satire within the Gospels to mark their handiwork. This symbolic framework is the hidden history of Western civilization. In his follow-up book, Shakespeare's Secret Messiah, Atwill shows how this typology was understood and employed by Marlowe and Shakespeare, and what it means for the future of the Christian world.

Watch to understand how Constantine was used during the early 4th Century to create a New One World Religion based on Nimrod's Mystery Occult Babylonian Religion but Roman version populary know as MITHRAISM and mixing Judeo-Christian faith, which would give us an idea where Romanism really started. This is an excellent documentary roughly 45 minutes long documentary about Constantine based on archaeological evidences and ancient writings portraying on how Constantine pretended to be a follower of Jesus of Nazareth. This documentary will take us to the true identity of Constantine, including what really is the spirit behind his fabrication of a New Roman Religion. Historical writings tells us that Constantine and Licinius issued the EDICT of MILAN that legalized Christianity and became the Official Religion of the Roman Empire, hence Constantine became the First Emperor (First POPE?) of the Roman Catholic Empire and was also given honorary title and office of a bishop.

Fucking hell i need to not copy paste youtube descriptions. These guys can barely type.

WHEN THE COMMUNISTS TOOK OVER a country, one of the first things that they did was to confiscate all the privately-held weapons, to deny the people the physical ability to resist tyranny. But even more insidious than the theft of the people's weapons was the theft of their history. Official Communist "historians" rewrote history to fit the current party line. In many countries, revered national heroes were excised from the history books, or their real deeds were distorted to fit Communist ideology, and Communist killers and criminals were converted into official "saints." Holidays were declared in honor of the beasts who murdered countless nations.

Did you know that much the same process has occurred right here in America?

Every January, the media go into a kind of almost spastic frenzy of adulation for the so-called "Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King, Jr." King has even had a national holiday declared in his honor, an honor accorded to no other American, not Washington, not Jefferson, not Lincoln.

part 1/3
link to playlist of all three,
youtube.com/watch?v=G2tFoTa-i6w&list=PLskL8uu7zHrDGSfvxRwJ0ga_uukwLCgvN

It was perhaps the most spectacular flourishing of imagination and achievement in recorded history. In the Fourth and Fifth Centuries BC, the Greeks built an empire that stretched across the Mediterranean from Asia to Spain. They laid the foundations of modern science, politics, warfare and philosophy, and produced some of the most breathtaking art and architecture the world has ever seen. This series, narrated by Liam Neeson, recounts the rise, glory, demise and legacy of the empire that marked the dawn of Western civilization. The story of this astonishing civilization is told through the lives of heroes of ancient Greece. The latest advances in computer and television technology rebuild the Acropolis, recreate the Battle of Marathon and restore the grandeur of the Academy, where Socrates, Plato and Aristotle forged the foundation of Western though. The series combines dramatic storytelling, stunning imagery, new research and distinguished scholarship to render classical Greece gloriously alive.

EPISODE 1: THE REVOLUTION
The first part tells the story of the troubled birth of the world's first democracy, ancient Athens, through the life of an Athenian nobleman, Cleisthenes. In the brutal world of the 5th century BC, the Athenians struggle against a series of tyrants and their greatest rival, Sparta, to create a new "society of equals." This documentary makes history entertaining as well as educational. Beautifully photographed, using reenactments, paintings, maps, pottery, metalwork, and "living statues" to take the viewer on a vicarious journey through ancient Greece. Episode one, The Revolution, begins at the dawn of democracy in 508 B.C., with the revolution of the common people against aristocratic rule. The film then travels further back in time to chronicle the key events leading up to the revolution. As the camera roams ancient ruins, the Greek countryside, and old stone roads, the viewer learns that the inhabitants of Greece once lived in mud houses with no sewage and frequently fell prey to disease and warfare. Unable to write, they memorized their works of literature in order to pass them on to the next generation. Over time, their hardship and learning whetted their appetite for freedom. After rule by tyrants of the aristocratic class and a struggle for power, Cleisthenes (570-507 B.C.), himself an aristocrat, sided with the common people of Athens and brought democracy into being. From this beginning, western democracy developed and flourished. All the while during their early maturation into a Mediterranean power, Athens and other city-states had to live with the threat of war from expansionist Sparta as well as the vast Persian Empire. But democracy had taken root, and it proved in the long run to be a greater force than the mightiest of armies. The program closes on the eve of the new society's first great test: invasion by the mighty empire of Persia.

Just a heads up, a fair number of these have been shoah'd already. Might need to update some of the links.

Shows how early communist movements used free love and orgy culture to honeypot people in. Then that evolved to state control of pussy. They would force women o have sex with party members. This led to massive outbreaks of STDs and bastard children. Eventually Stalin executed feminist leaders and instituted monogamy to bring things back to normal.

More sympathetic look at Ivan the Terrible. Explores his early upbringing and why he did what he did.

Dracula OP Muslim slayer.

Vlad III, Prince of Wallachia (1431–1476/77), was a member of the House of Drăculești, a branch of the House of Basarab, also known, using his patronymic, as (Vlad) Drăculea or (Vlad) Dracula. He was posthumously dubbed Vlad the Impaler, and was a three-time Voivode of Wallachia, ruling mainly from 1456 to 1462, the period of the incipient Ottoman conquest of the Balkans. His father, Vlad II Dracul, was a member of the Order of the Dragon, which was founded to protect Christianity in Eastern Europe. Vlad III is revered as a folk hero in Romania as well as other parts of Europe for his protection of the Romanian population both south and north of the Danube. A significant number of Romanian and Bulgarian common folk and remaining boyars moved north of the Danube to Wallachia, recognized his leadership and settled there following his raids on the Ottomans.

There's one on Netflix called The Pyramid Code about Ancient Egypt. It doesn't mention aliens or any crazy conspiracies. Worth the watch if you're interested in learning more about how and why the Pyramids were built.

sage
/x/

Almost got fooled back there, almost.

Amunhotep III - wood, gilded, c. 1390 - 1352 BCE, possibly from Thebes kangz era

Why the fuck did you post "Exit through the Gift Shop"????

jesus christ I don't know what I'm seeing here but that boy's momma must have been a nigger slave. Please explain

To test if you're paying attention. A Holla Forums ack always has to be on top of his game.

lmao

Bumping with Will Cooper and Alan Watts
youtube.com/watch?v=7FgVGt96KsM

Graham Hancock the race mixer. His half breed son dates white wimminz.

Not an argument.

And reported.

For pointing out a fact? I believe in his theories, I just do not like him personally.

No electric universe theory documentaries? Guess I'll link some.
This documentary series goes over a few topics related to the EU(electric universe) theory. The first episode goes over the EU theory as it applies to ancient history, and how it's very likely that the planets used to be in very different locations, and had massive electrical events that affected human mythology/religions. The second episode focuses more on the features of Mars, and how the EU theory has better explanations for them than current conventional science does. The third episode focuses on comets, and how EU theory again has better explanations/predictions for comets than conventional science does.
The channel the 3 documentaries are on also posts fairly frequent videos on the EU, such as ones pointing out how conventional scientists get surprised by newer readings from space probes to planets, while the readings make sense if the EU model is correct.

Fallacy of origin. His racemixing is deplorable, but doesn't touch the essence of his work. His underwater research is truly groundbreaking. I'm convinced he will be considered one of the great archeologists and historians one day, like Heinrich Schliemann.

sage
/fring

This guy got it right. You can easily find the book pdf.

Secret (White) Bloodlines
Maori oral traditions state that, upon arrival in New Zealand, they found that there was a large, well-established paleskinned Blond Blue Eyed population already living in the country.

Robert Sepehr is an author, producer and anthropologist specializing in linguistics, archeology, and paleobiology (archeogenetics).
This guy has an entire channel of easy to digest redpills and based documentaries. Great watching

Naw mang. Egypt was a black land. Check out ma mix tape. This is unintentionally hilarious.

I've seen that cum dumpster filled with three penises simultaneously before. It's hard to take anyone seriously after you've seen them taking three dick at once.

Forgot to mention he goes into swastikas and tombs found all over the world with blond mummies with blue eyed statuary buried with them, and talks about muslims enslaving the Yasidis to destroy their blond bloodlines.

This video links the Jews to vampirism, and the cult of Moloch and human child sacrifice. A must watch!

For example: comets. They are really nothing more like huuuge leds for awhile. It has nothing to do with ice and water, if comets really were consisted of ice and its tails were millions of miles long then it's whole volume of ice should be depleted within very short period of time. Comets are so tiny objects in space but have so strong impact.. it's because of light, it's because of electric phenomena which we cannot fully interpret yet.

Care to repost this thread on >>>/polism/ The place for threads too good to delete, too off topic to let float.