Welcome to the New World

Are you ready goy's and shills? It's time for the truuuuuuuuth!!!!

Think of a Mountain and a Frequency Wave. Lets just say in today's society the higher your peak the deeper your valley….

World War 2 Never Ended, but by the end of the year The Thule will declare absolute victory!!!! The nuclear strikes on Japan were meant to be a false declaration of the end of the war, but the truth is this was merely a means to carry out the war without the public's knowledge. The Nazi's were bestowed upon by heaven incredible technologies, that which makes nuclear bombs look like sticks. Nazi's won the war back then SO HARD that they feigned their total defeat….only to carry out a holy agenda I will drop ITP.

Adolf Hitler and the Nazi's were chosen by GOD HIMSELF. The Archangel the Nazi's represent is Archangel Uriel. Black, Red and White is Uriel's color palette. The symbol for the Nazi Party is the Eagle, the same as Uriel's. The Nazi's were devout Christian, and prosecuted the Jews because (((spoiler alert))) they are God's MOST HATED peoples for one reason being the TOTAL RIDICULE of Jesus Christ.

The Thule OWN the Illuminati and Masons, because they are the Chosen Warriors of Lord God and Savior Christ. The Thule, to this day, have done nothing but make every race and ideology an archetype of themselves.

They/God let the Jews become wealthy, greedy peoples of "power" who bestow upon the innocent masses false ideals (Atheism, Marxism, Luciferianism/Satanism, etc. etc.)

They/God made Christians the victims, by funding Christian Genocide and Mass Immigration destroying native cultures. It was no coincidence that the number one comment on the Refugee video was Adolf Hitler saying "looks like I'm needed again…." because The Thule have totally succeeded in making the Jews the villains of mankind. The people, in response to the deliberate leftist conditioning, are BEGGING for the Fourth Reich!

Four? That's Uriel's number.

Welcome to the 4th Reich. GG.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paladin_Group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Skorzeny
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Archangel Uriel is far more prevalent than you think goyim….but let me tell you he's portrayed in just about every anime. Just think of characters with the Color Palette Red, White and Black. Archangel Uriel's power is TRANSMUTATION and ALCHEMY.

Ryuko Mautoi from Kill la Kill.
She has the power to TRANSMUTE her clothing and her scissor blade, and has to fight the Jewish Menace.

Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist.
Edward is stone cold Archangel Uriel. He is called an ALCHEMIST and can TRANSMUTE his environment into his weapons. Fullmetal Alchemist is nothing but a depiction of a Nazi utopia. Fuhrer Bradley is L I T E R A L L Y Adolf Hitler.

There are plenty more examples goy's but rest assured, were already going to win.

Hitler wanted to replace Christianity with Paganism by informing people how Christians stole a lot. That or it was meant to a hybrid of the two. Don't kid yourself

right, Christianity is based on a lot of truth but only because it was stolen from Germanic Eddas and then mixed with a huge bolus of Jewish poison and story-twisting. Aka Judeo-Christianity

is kill la kill worth watching

Please let this be true

OP is right I don't know about Thule controlling Illuminati/Masons though. But yes we have very powerful allies doesnt mean we stop fighting till the end.

Bumping with Uriel depicted in anime

Kill la Kill is one of my favorite anime's of all time. It's absolutely worth watching.

Cringiest shit I've read in a while, thanks bub.

What about kurapika from Hunter x Hunter?
He "conjures" chains out of thin air. Fights Phantom Troupe that murdered and stole the eyes of his people.

The surviving nazis that escaped Germany after ww2 mostly went to south america and the middle east. One of the most infamous is Otto Skorzeny who was in all likelihood working with the CIA and the vatican through a mercenary group called the paladin group to fight any encouraging communist infiltration of the west

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paladin_Group

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Skorzeny

His clan's eyes turn scarlet red when threatened/enraged.

It's absolute garbage.

The Akatsuki (new dawn) in Naruto, who are the most powerful shinobi, bear the Nazi/Archangel Uriel Colors….

What's up with this thread? It's complete garbage and no one is saging. Is this OP the tranny Smiley and his gay lover Maldraw bumping it?

The mores archetypes than Archangel Uriel. For example there's the Lightning archetype (i. .e Vril energy ) which is in tons of animes and western television. I can think of like 10+ different shows that have a lightning character.

kys imkampfy

Nice fanfic

Take your meds tranny