Interesting games you found

I know some of you hate kickstarter, but I don't care. So for those of use that are a bit more sensible and open-minded. Let's hear it.

P.S. - before you start with the customary =shill=, the game has been funded quite some time ago and beta is around the corner.
You many now resume your scheduled shitposting and baseless accusations.

Other urls found in this thread:

vgperson.com/games/
copper-dreams.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because anyone who dislikes scamstarter isn't sensible or open minded, right? Fuck off shill.

What did you back, an0n? Scam Citizen?

Project much?

Are you?

I found a goldmine of amateur rpgs: vgperson.com/games/

Oh I'm open minded as well, from the inside to the outside, and there's coming something from the outside just right now:

FUCK OFF OP YOU AND YOUR SHITTY BUZZWORDS

copper-dreams.com/
This game here looks really good, MGSxFallout, it was on Kickstrata but it isn't anymore so I'm not shilling.

OPs game looks somewhat interesting, but will they deliver.

Just go back faggot

Every system can be abused, fam.
EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.
How's democracy working for you?

The answer isn't to abandon the system. And you have perfectly valid projects on kickstarter that finished (or are about to) and didn't scam people. Like Kingdom Come: Deliverance and based Varra

So quit being a negative nancy and grow some balls and some brains.

Wait, 50 cent?

I heard the game was shit.

You mean console garbage that got funding by political pandering to a loud minority?

No love for Copper Dreams, I thought you goyim loved crpgs, I found it when watching an episode of (((matt))) chat.

That whole post is bait.

Tell us more.

Top kek that post is dripping with passive aggressive rage.

Checked.

Not interested. Your presentation doesn't help.
Doesn't look like it was made with care so better it wasn't made at all.

Watched it anyway, the underground part looks great, the rest doesn't.

I still prefer Vagrant Story's looks. Keeping it all like that and a game has ample performance on it's size and te quality of what is there. Far more objects.

Better if games were funded straight to the people making them. Discuss such people and not the buisiness that makes money by taking it from them. Should be so looking around you find something.

I didn't see anything there besides the underground I liked.

Their talent may not be for artwork. I don't like the concept of things made to be enjoyed instead of be beautiful. Combining top down management doesn't interest me but it could enhance a top down/rts experience if that was done first. Then make the world below interesting.

So large battles taking place in RTS can be fought better micromanaged playing as a unit. Such as taking over a fighter in Homeworld and staying close enough to capital ships to make their guns ineffective or require shots to hit eachother. Order squadrons to swap with eachother so those facing guns the most are rotated away from them on low health, moving as needed so none are destroyed. On foot assault when there is a break in the hull far enough in for things to come out. Lots of options, keeps things interesting.

I think people who enjoy rts should be taken out and shot however.

Homeworld could be interesting by being primarily a large scale, explorer. Involving the player in lore and ambiance. Places get attacked and get into a defence when that happens, a regular part of life that isn't part of the rest.

Start first and 3rd person. Able to do all actions by first. Use HMD for 3rd.

As defences are destroyed or player performa well get more control of defences, used to processes by then, also going to a range of defences. Whoever there first piloting that. First in best dressed. Good for defence, people who want to do things the most closest to it. Fighters as transport in preperation.

Get to the bridge first and the ship is yours, same in salvaging enemy ships.

On a large scale battles that drag on: Perform better remotely command ships. Fuck up and return to cannon fodder. Also a reason to get into the battle fast as not to be dead in what is sure to cost life. Also appreciate such decisions when making them, keeping loss of life to a minimum by providing what each needs.

Medieval game doesn't look good enough to say what is…
Like most rts shit there is no world. No individuality to structures, all comes from them. Should raise a world first, replacements showcasing the lack of detail in comparison. Character lost, buildings like people. Smashed ones restored the only option, no building over.

Combat like all with a sword should be something like Tenchu Z/Demon's Souls. But faster. And with the camera closer. Camera in this also looks down, which is wrong and makes everything look small.

Photo capture eachother, figures etc. Carve as needed. Greatly simplify polycount of terrain, hils are not smooth. Use the jaggedness and paint rocks there. Use painting as the art style. Concept art integrated into textures and scenes.

Need to get to high elevation to initiate RTS. Need to be in the beat vantage point or at the head of battle to call out commands. Getting to the top of things dangerous so deserving some voice at the top of them, that and better able to see numbers etc. Command from heights about supply and setting doable objectives/suggestions/resupply areas. Remf mode. At the front all in not dying or killing everything or doing objectives. No suggestions, someone speaks it needs to be heard.

Play until die with lots of death, so lots of reason to do more than die and choose actions carefully also to respect commands from people about to die, surely will if not helped.

Town building can be a reward in a lull, to rush through with great rewards for good planning. Size limitation, more danger the larger something is. The more things stand the harder people fight. Automatically generated stranger. Themes forming. The better you play the more efficient and helpful the generation.

No magic. Injury, lots of health to get use to play, and grow stronger, but injuries take time to go if they do. Scars.

Building also on foot, explore place, everything different, see where something might be good. Building a 3D space, ubove and below. Walkways, flying foxes, elevators etc. Wooden. Water wheels, pipes. Power and plumbing, devices wooden. Place generating to make use of help, adding to it. If unneeded then needed elsewhere. Mines the further down. Various ways to be attacked, and ways to defend. Accompany trading parties, or bar them etc. No authority but the blood you are willing to put to it.

This mod for half life 2 made by one person

Are you telling us you have a PHD is psychology an0n?
Or maybe you're telling us you are professor X and can read minds?

What the hell am I reading?

Would be interested in:
(As long as uses openGL)

Aquanox: Angels Tears
Finished off, accompanied with some scuba (Endless Ocean), and 3rd person exploration. Affine to increase detail, textures for interiors where pixels mean something. No shooting. Places with no need for that. No annoying people. No effeminate news watching voices.

Sub play freeroam. Larger subs safer, some old style long ones.

Water above turbulent, but surface combat possible. Also a way to lose attackers. Huge waves that turn over sub. Would be more interesting in 1st person. Some subs only with space to use HMD to pilot them though, to survive pressure. A following camera sub explaining chase cam.

Diving out of Sub having many secrets, wrecks explored intimately. Buildings damaged explored, opening them falling in with water and strue for footing while place floods. Rescue people if some are there. Sharks and other sea life, generally not dangerous while in Sub. All trade by items, no currency. Have to travel far to trade to get what you want, make do with what you have and make it work.

Buildings as cover and to hide in. Shadow areas. Holes in skyscrapers. Everyone for themself, managing themself. Working together when common interest while it beeds to be done.

Lots of coral in some places. Sea floor seemingly endless sometimes. Go to far and will be crushed or too heavy to get back up. Aware on performance change by depth.

My personal theory is it's some kind of bot that's learning how to shit post. I see the same sort's of posts from time to time. Or it's some autist who can't speak english.

Your post reeks of newfaggotry.
You barely went half a sentence without typing something faggy through your entire post.

Lurk moar or just never post again, god damn.

Both new and insecure.

You gotta start posting with a name, buddy. I recognize your style, but it's hard to explain to anyone else who you are without a name.
Now that I think about it, the name field might have too few characters for you…

Had it ever occurred to you that I just might possibly, maybe, like how =THIS= looks?
But you don't so how could ANYONE possibly like it? Right?

This.
It's not even a game, really, but I can fuck with this for hours.

quality thread OP, start with a passive aggressive post that reeks of new then proceed to reply to every single provocation confirming your true colors

your next line will be "Holla Forums has gone to shit/"

now let's roll

"gone" implies change. Holla Forums has always been shit. It should be evident, faggots like you are on it.

Also, passive-agreesive shit threads are a staple of the chans. How the hell can you claim they're not and call me new, you failed abortion?

did I win?

Roll

roll

1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 15, 31, 46, 47, ==53== or 68

Otherwise I kill myself
also 34 belongs to >>>/oven/ , just saying

Human Fall Flat is pretty fun. Most of the difficulty is dealing with the controls though, the puzzles are never really difficult. You can even cheese your way past nearly anything by climbing over or around walls.

Checked out the reveal preview for Spec Ops: The Line. Looks better than what was released on the PS3 and 360.

Everything made first should be kept, used in a PC release later.

Games need to stick to a style. Environmental processes could be the style that brings everything together.

Wet or raining all the time. Dark or bright enough shadows are black. Sunglases making the world orange.

Electronics only during the day. Cyan HUD on the orange sunglasses. Candlelight with coloured glass around it at night. Solar city, little water, most of it in people.

Swap HUD glasses for ones without HUD. HUD prior helping to familiarise with area, where essential facilities are. When solar flares are dangerous, how to think etc. Look at people for when things happen. Told first then need to arrange something to happen, get problems out of the way eg cause explosion to get people out of the area so they aren't present when a real attack eventuates.

Like that. Know something that can't be passed on fix it yourself. Done right there won't be anything out of the ordinary. The problem wont lead or slow people down.

Problems too they are all ok with.

Games focus needs to be on making a world more than what to do in it. As a done thing not as gameplay. Like The Darkness, places worth being in.

Enemies can be processes trying to change them and their human/structural agents. Interact with the environment as pass through it, use it's structure to give an edge against overpowered enemies and weapons. Sneaking by there being many pathways, there or made. Break a wall to discover what is on the other side. Take a ladder not knowing where it leads. Enemy playing it safe or following training or showing off etc, can't have the same motivations, can act the same, can't be the same. Attacks by chance getting you to different areas. By level of attack getting closer to venerable people. More soulless the less attacked or venerable. Naievity or venrebility also warping those attacked to be what attackers want as an enemy to glorify themselves. Owe a lot of life they can all pay in full, what they can't waived unless they come back. Good gameplay of shoot every one of them looking for a way to save bullets, reverse the pump for all the nasty stuff and watch them drown in it, killed by their own output. The last seconds of their stinking lives the only time their faces show more than greed in expression. Blow the whole lot with their stockpiles, whatever occupies the leftovers wont be molded into the same shape. Scum dying on their own. Smashing the rubble into sand for their daily bread, evey sign reminding them of their stupidity. Stop sign didn't win. Build something small for themselves. Then smash it on them. Force them to try again and so on. No reason for them to put any importance into it. Let them build on the condition they cannot change what is built and only so much per day. If they do something wrong they die and what was done with them. Or it is fixed if having anything in it. They talk they die. They open their eyes or touch anything they die. They deserve to be butchered for eternity. Some peace is too good for them. Do things knowing how they should be done, irrelevant how it is.

When they make things worth seeing they open their eyes and find themselves in paradise alone.

ITT OP manages to ruin yet another one of his own threads.

Roll

I dunno what the fuck you did there, mate.

You need to change it up a bit man. You can't keep posting the same derailment rolls all the time in shit threads. Please up your repertoire.

Every time anyone makes threads about strange/rare games, the no-fun faggot patrol charges in.
Cause, lord knows we can't discuss vidiya here.
Only the same, stale re-hashed few darling games and points.

Every
single
time.

look at him and despair. This is the life of a shill. I bet he isn't even paid.

This is just embarrassing.

Discard the dick (if possible, otherwise ignore post completely)
100 points used

Actually intended to post that with a picture

I've seen his style in previous threads too. It's fascinating to catch glimpses of the rare deep-sea theory guy that doesn't really know how to write in English.

This is cringey as fuck.

Autism.

Was I wrong?
See how anons like are proving me right.