ALERT: SYRIAN FALSE FLAG CHEMICAL ATTACK IN EFFECT

Holla Forums
WAS
RIGHT
AGAIN

NEW ALLEGATIONS OF A ASSAD CHEMICAL ATTACK IN SYRIA

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-ghouta-idUSKBN19M3SB?il=0
archive.fo/omkFr

Despite multiple active threads this week WARNING of such an occurrence, this has remained obscure recently as it is being pushed hard by the usual suspects.

8ch.net/pol/res/10161281.html
8ch.net/pol/res/10156950.html
8ch.net/pol/res/10155110.html

VIDEO OF ALLEGED VICTIMS

VIDEO -> twitter.com/michaelh992/status/881360653407145985
archive.fo/jADvs

Note the lack of functionality and oxygen supply of the breathing apparatuses.

STAY AHEAD OF THIS
….before all the evidence gets buried and all the blame goes to Assad again.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/04/11/politics/syria-mattis-trump-strike-damage/
wikispooks.com/w/images/e/e7/Hasbara_Handbook.pdf
archive.is/cpQCa
youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM
youtube.com/watch?v=_QxtB6s-4oM
24thmeu.marines.mil/About/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organizational_structure_of_the_United_States_Department_of_Defense#Organization_of_the_Joint_Chiefs_of_Staff
jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/trump-largely-praised-on-syria-strike/
jta.org/2017/04/07/news-opinion/politics/why-israelis-are-happy-about-trumps-missile-strike-and-why-they-should-be-wary
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.kr/2017/04/the-israeli-origins-of-donald-trumps.html
jpost.com/Israel-News/Benjamin-Netanyahu/Netanyahu-I-support-Trumps-decision-to-bomb-Syria-486406
timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-doubles-down-on-support-for-moral-us-strike-on-syria/
timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-praises-message-of-resolve-in-us-strike-on-syria/
ft.com/content/73f9aa8c-1b66-11e7-bcac-6d03d067f81f
jta.org/2017/04/07/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/israeli-minister-syria-strike-repositioned-america-as-regional-leader
timesofisrael.com/us-thanks-israel-for-support-on-syria-strike-pence-tells-netanyahu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's all so tiresome.

I'm fucking ready.

you're supposed to say he gassed little babies and pregnant mothers personally while laughing standing on their corpses, plebs

fug

CHEGG'D

God damn. Well, good luck against ZOG, Assad. Prepare your anus.

please let this be it, im tired of waiting

Fucking checked

Jesus christ. This shit is getting to be too much. Can the kali yuga just end already? I'd gladly accept immediate chaos as opposed to this dick teasing.

Say anyone know the where abouts of that that Shabbos Goy McCain?

This is it. It's happening. Here comes WW3.

>Al Rahman Corps claims
Ill be damned, that's as good as alleges. Looks like Trump learned from the last chemical attack and got out in front of this one via twitter. I'm optimistic on how this will unfold.

Can they just nuke the world already and quit cockteasing?

Patience…..

Those very healthy looking men in very clean clothing with respirators on their faces sure convinced me. Shocking footage of civilians dragged across the ground of the warzone to safety.

Look at those shiny foreheads

Alex Jones is going to freak out and be screaming. He's the controlled opposition that's supposed to make you believe you're doing something when you're not. The one that's supposed to freak out and act like there's nothing that can be done.

If you're trying to say they're mannequins I would say that I have greasy skin that is often shiny like that.

No! I want it now!
That shit about McCain is sketchy as fuck. Holy shit.

Seriously though, anons, how /innawoods/ are you?

Thanks, (((Horowitz)))

Ya it looked like they were going to do a full scale Masterpiece Sarin Theatre again but that got scrubbed. So now the desperate (((rebels))) just went rouge and spilled some pool supplies on themselves.

i just don't get it. There is no fucking reason for Assad to use Sarin or mustard gas or whatever the fuck they're saying this is. It's the perfect publicity stunt, gives everyone a lot of pretty bodies that are easy to doctor up. Assad isn't stupid, I can't imagine him resorting to this for… ?!?!

No ne can explain WHY he's using it, they just see them used (even though Syria had all their chemical weapons removed by the UN in 2014 or so) and decide ASSAD MUST GO.
I just hope Trump can get off by bombing some air strip somewhere and it can blow over again.

except your skin isn't that 'greasy' or shiny when you've been gassed or through a dust bowl

Is it time?

nah they fucked up
nobody is going to get emotional enough ovet pics of some middle aged sandniggers
these "rebels" must have received the shitty newfag mossad agents

(Most certainty checked)
Yeah that's not going to get you the most impotent Tomahawk strike Boeing can provide

This must be what's being slid so goddamn hard. Bump.

Or he could just stop doing the neocohen thing and call for a ceasefire and investigation instead. Or something to that effect. But we all know what he's gonna do instead.

I do sometimes wonder if the local command do these strikes and present Trump with a post factum.

After he warned them of a false flag do you think Assad would go an gas people? (also he didnt do it the other two times)

Waiting on the retaliation within 24 hours or is the news cycle so slow on this shit.

Are you knew here?

ZOG wants Assad gone as well as a lot of other things and will destroy the world trying. Meanwhile, they will pump out garbage on the (((TV))) which will put people under a spell so they don't ask those questions.

Checked. Wow it really was fucking nothing.

Nuke Cali Putin my body is ready

Here's kikebart fellating the (((IDF)))'s "retaliatory defensive strikes" against the Syrian army

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/07/01/idf-strikes-syrian-army-target-projectiles-land-israeli-golan-heights/

Fellow Cali-fag, here. I'm ready, too. Almost. Maybe.

I never said he did, all of this shit about ASSAD IS THE MAD GASSER is as bullshit as Iraq having WMDs in 2001, it's goddamn crazy but the media monopoly will whip everyone into a frenzy regardless.

I don't know, I think Trump may be informed but reacting is something heavily expected of him. After seeing the aftermath of his previous 'retaliation' it just reads of him going through the motions to keep the dogs from the doors, because if he doesn't make his voice heard there's probably be a cause for an insurrection in the house and people would just go fucking bonkers. Broken down it just seems that it's easier for him to do that, but I do agree we need a fucking investigation into this, especially after the news blip about Syrian army intercepting caches of Israeli equipment heading to the 'freedom fighters'

No, I fucking understand it, but I just don't get it user. I have problems comprehending how they can keep getting away with it.

To play double's advocate, muddying the waters is certainly something that someone committing a (((war crime))) could seek to do. Of course there's still the fact that the entire premise is butt-fucking retarded but when the information that gets through the filter of the (((MSM))) is all cherry-picked you get a lot of bang for your buck with subversion.

Shit was up and ready to go in six hours. It isn't like what it used to be back when I has a kid and Tomahawks fucked everything dead.

im going to be maximum fucking mad if this ends in nothing again. give me my happening

(checked)

I like you user.

←-me
←- my soul's face
←-my soul

Oh, definitely. The average conservative voter in the US is a 90iq boomer cuck who thinks Assad is one of them Iranian al-Qaeda ISIS guys. With the media throwing a shitfit Trump could not look weak and had to do SOMETHING. The problem is, even if he isn't a neocohen himself, he's setting a pattern that can be used to force his hand. If he draws red lines and makes threats about responding to ""chemical attacks"", he is putting himself in the spotlight whenever a ""chemical attack"" happens.

If he escalates, he's playing straight into the yid's hands, willingly or not.

its a paralysis tactic
he should fake invade turkey just to confuse everyone

GTKRWN

That image is clearly not from a tomahawk strike and anyone who suggests that has never seen a tomahawk before in their lives

it's russian prop

Bit of an overestimate to be truthful. They're not quite nigger tier with 55-60 but definitely in the 68-72 range

He can't invade Turkey because that would destroy NATO. Which is something only RIDF and useful idiots want for the time being, because Russia is not the WN paradise some believe it to be.

But you are on the right track, the only way out of this is to make an even bigger headline grabber somewhere else. Just months ago he got out of a Syrian escalation by fucking with lil Kim. He could call for the formation of an investigative committee and then do something like start building the wall right this instant. Or do a military intervention in Mexico. Or arrest some big name kikes. I don't think he's gonna do any of that, though, since there have been very hawkish statements from the WH lately preparing for this exact fucking scenario.

People get dumber with age.

Nigger, you know that airfield was up and ready in less than eight hours. We had ships that threw out 80+ fucking missiles and sixty hit and did fuck all.

Not an overestimate by any means, don't be obtuse. 68 is retarded and exactly as common in American whites as 132. Which is to say, quite rare, on the order of 1%. You're simply forgetting that a person of average intelligence is still fucking retarded. The average white man or asian is not more capable of abstract reasoning than the average american nigger. They just have much better impulse control and ability to follow instructions. Combine this with the much larger number of top end IQs in even a slightly smarter population on average that can produce instructions for the proles to follow, and you get the difference between Europe and Africa.

Because ZOG forces didn't target the runways, they did take out 20% of Syria's air force though.

Why are you implying setting a pattern goes one way? Trump can also do the same with the fucking-nothing tomahawk strikes, or similar, that placates the plebs just like they did last time.

You mean all the shit the Russians had stashed in there and they moved out 24 hours prior? We had 40 of these threads two months ago.

Tomahawk strikes reinforce the perception that Assad is the enemy and that the chemical strikes are real. If he keeps doing it he can be put on the spot when the strikes seem to be ineffectual, or actually escalate. Which would force the Russians to do likewise. Quite literally playing with fire if you go down this path.

He needs to break the mould and redirect like he has done plenty of times before, not play by the plot.

Yeah, and they were all filled with posts about how it's all chess and the strikes "weren't real in my mind".

edition.cnn.com/2017/04/11/politics/syria-mattis-trump-strike-damage/

Except King Nigger has been doing that since the Syrian War started and nothing has ever escalated.

You can't be serious.

King nigger never directly struck Assad as far as I remember, he pussied the fuck out with his "line crossing" shit back in 13 due to lack of any public support. Right after the Russians started deploying long range anti-air systems in Syria, and right before both ISIS and the Ukraine revolution mysteriously happened.

Neither has Trump. Unless you seriously believe the Fake News.

So are you false flagging as a retarded nigger to discredit any support Trump still has, or are you legitimately a retarded nigger? The US has struck the Syrian government plenty of times under Trump, and they're not denying it or trying to hide it.

You're a mannequin, too?

THEY'RE EVERYWHERE

Look user, if you even are an user. I know you want to pretend World War 3 is always right around the corner so you can justify the thousands of dollars you spent on Happening equipment, but it's not happening.

Haven't spent a dime. I don't think the happening will happen either but unless Trump changes something up, he's following the yinon plan to a T. With the risk of getting a major war ever present on the backburner. In case you haven't noticed we're discussing the implications of various choices he could make, not claiming with certainty that he'll do this or that.

Yep, I've only indirectly spent on happening stuff because canned food is cheap as fuck right now (check walmart chef boyardee atm, $3 for 2000 calories of spaghetti, free delivery over $35) and I can only tolerate filtered water (and it's summer) so I have water barrels.

We're going past the point of no return, and the chesscucks keep talking about how it's going to turn around.

Learn to read faggot. It's not my problem that you are a retard who cannot parse information. You're probably not much into math or any other form of formal logic, are you?

You are a stone cold retard. No one is disputing that Mattis said that, but the fact you would CNN as a source exposes your semitic origin.

What are you, Shariablue?

It's the first result on startpage you autist.

This is the kind of man who justifies fucking fatties with "but they try so much harder"

Source does not matter much with public figures on the record stating things, because the source is said figure and not the news outlet reporting it. You can question Mattis (I think he's full of shit in this specific case), but CNN does not factor into the equation here.

Destroying the homogeneity of European nation states has been a stated goal of NATO for decades now. NATO is pure ZOG.

And the Free Autism Army arrived to shit up another thread

(((Al Man Rah))) fakety fake fake fake third fake in fake, east of fake.

What difference does it make, the entire media is kiked? Or are there some kosher outlets you trust, maybe ones run by "good jews"?

CHLORINE GAS
These kikes can't be serious chlorine is heavier than air, the only reason why it was somewhat useful in WWI was because of huge trench networks with underground bunkers. Further unlike Sarin for Chlorine to be to be damaging you have to use huge amounts of it since it isn't a neural inhibitor but just an irritant, no way it could kill anyone in the sandy plains.

KEK! This is PATHETIC tier.

nu/pol/ r/the_donald cucks cheering the invasion for Syria on in 3, 2, 1..

And not even covered in dirt from collapsing and shit.

NIGGER THOSE OTHER 2 'ATTACKS' WERE FUCKING DEBUNKED

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Checked. Even for muslim inbreds their stupidity is outstanding.

McCain is making surprise visits to the enemy.

Checked

War is Hell…

Trump already pulled an Obama. He's going to give the kikes what they want.

Trump was already kvetching about Iran during the elections and recently he pulled an Obama on Syria. Get the fuck out chesscuck.

you forgot one thing.

Maybe they will stay now?

Stupid fucking endkikes.

He has been uncharacteristically quiet for the past like 3 weeks

I remember seeing the wreckage of a single Su-17 or MiG-21. Was the SAAF at this point comprised of 5 MiG-21s/Su-17s?

bump up keep the shit from sliding.

You're clearly not from here but I'll bite - lets see what has happened to Iran, shall we? You took the bait, well done dumbass, open that anus.

Iran, the country which since last month, is now able to resupply Syria for the first time in years via land.
Because your 'muh airbase' got encircled and bypassed, joining the Syria - Iraq border.
Nothing has happened to Iran.
Nothing has happened to Qatar.
Nothing will happen to either.

If you think 'Trump pulled a King nigger' you are dumber than a nigger shill too.

Trump: We never tell enemies of our plans

>(((ISISrael))) actually at war with Syria for decades as only a truce was signed

Fuck off you dumb niggers. Go, get back to whatever shithole they pay you to come from.

Excellent point.
They have been ratcheting up and then withdrawing for a while now. It depends on season as usually things get quieter in winter, sandniggers don't like fighting so much then. Obviously it's summer so I'd say it's more because ISISrael is literally btfo and thinner on the ground this year. They have lost a lot of territory and simply don't need as much resources there, plus Africa is on the boil and there was some more local stuff recently in Ukraine.. so they might be adjusting to suit.
They use every other lip service-tier action to justify deploying more forces as needed, so it's not really a major problem long term.

no

the wreckage actually included 2 syrian planes, both of which were sitting half dismantled in maintenance bays. The rest of their air fleet stationed there was off the ground well before the strike.

That's an amazing amount of conjecture to make things fit with your preferred outcome. But I guess time will tell.

The funniest fact about it is that pre-war and according to (((wiki))) Syria had the numerically biggest Air Force in the Middle East, potentially surpassing even the Chinese Air Force in terms of numbers (more than 500 combat aircraft according to 2013 wiki).

>>>/hasbara/

You fucks are going to get your shoah real fucking soon.

Guess that increases the total number of the Syrian Air Fleet to
40 YEARS OLD SOVIET AIRCRAFT
;^)

wikispooks.com/w/images/e/e7/Hasbara_Handbook.pdf

How are the lemons, shitskin.

we on the roll again FUCKIASDNGFDSGKIKES

Chesscucks actually believe this.

and to preempt you from saying "hes not removing illegals" over 42,000 have been removed in the past 6 months. Thats more than 10 per hour.

Sure thing you mudslime nigger.

Great argument there, Schlomo.

I must admit that (((you))) are pretty successfully pretending to be one, Chaim.

He won, he had no need or requirement to prostrate himself and show the world who he serves
Every other leader did it on the run up to election, he instead did it after he won, making it doubly shameful for every retard that fell for the jewish psyop to trick Holla Forums into championing neocon kikes to Presidency.

Eventually, you know, you'll have to concede that shilling for neocon kikes on Holla Forums was always going to be tricky for you, the fact it's lasted a few years without any measures made to prevent any of you jews flooding these boards with non-stop spam for isreal here tells its own story.

I'm no doctor but wouldn't a gas attack cause some sort of jaundice or skin discoloration? Why are they wearing basic shitty masks if it was such a serious attack? Really gets the noggin joggin

I also think it might be possible, maybe, if I was nearly gassed to death, that I'd break out a tiny little sweat. Maybe a few droplets from the stress at least?

That is not what he has ever been. He is a civic nationalist, he will never get rid of the kikes or the niggers, but what he IS doing is putting us in a much better position for doing so. Go take your simple minded blackpill and shove it up your kosher ass.

TURKEY WILL BE THE PAWN PLAYED BY THE ZOG

He is a jewish kosher pupper
However you are correct when you say he will never get rid of jews or blacks, because he is a freemason the serves the jewish agenda.
You know the very reason the term "cuck" was invented and then ignored completely subsequently as Trump raised their welfare checks to isreal and continued doing what every jew serving President has done.

Wars for isreal, means he is working against our interests and only for ZOG.
full stop

So 3000 Americans did not die from Islamic extremists since 2001?

Yeah, because sacrificing two of his children to the kike wasn't enough evidence that he needed to compromise to an extent.

jews did 911

It's backed by studying Syria since it began 2011, talking to people who have been there directly (and some who were involved in starting), recognising patterns (history usually repeats), and the key most critical point here; observing action on the battlefield.
Go and look for yourself. Spend time in /sg/. Watch shit on Kikeleak/Kiketube/etc, look at where they are fighting on maps, compare to online maps, see which ones are accurate, read the propaganda from both sides etc etc.

That I didn't know… The Kikes would've had a real fun fight on their hands either way if they didn't try ISISraeling them. Syrians could have literally zerg rushed their entire airforce, kek.

Address Syrian War Action Fax
and or fuck off please

babe2b
That ID O_o KEK
will u b mai waifu?

You just shit the thread up and ignore battlefield action fact it like it's going to go away. You cucks have immediately left 6 other threads where this information is posted previously without debating. Time to leave this one too, faggots because no one is buying it.

None of you shill niggers can address Syrian war Action fax!

Syrian War Action fax

Fax are shill kryptonite

Quick shills, change your IP and shitpost the same crap again - make people think there is an overwhelming consensus!
And trick them to think that you can dedicate more than two people here.
Watch and learn, lurkers. THis is them getting desperate as fuck.
All they have now is to try and divide us. They can't debate shit. Just shill and D&C.

This
Trump is not perfect but he's the best means to our objectives we have.
Dividing us only helps the jew when he is clearly not playing ball with them in Syrian battle field action, which is why the shills never can deal with the facts, they'll just keep posting shit below to try and detract/derail the thread from these facts.

How does one divide [D&C] a pol/ak from a lying jew like (((you)))?

Seriously, stop trying Schlomo.

Hasbarafag islamic shitskin go back to your goon site you filthy paki

So it wasn't fundamentalist Saudis piloting the planes? Did the kikes use one of the tribe as the physical perpetrator?

This is the political equivalent of the shills on Holla Forums going "If I try the exact same thing that failed the last gorillion times, then surely this time I will magically succeed!"
Really joggles the noggin.

wrong. knights of malta.
u wot?
Not even if you watch zog media can you come to that conclusion. Unless you are a filthy kike.
placing a battalion of Marines in a position to cockblock turkey is a war for israel?

He did not shoot down a plane, a fighter pilot did on a mission given to him by the commander of the region. The president does not approve or order or get apprised of before every military action in a combat zone.

man, I can't believe shills still try to fool people with "whattheimagesays.jpg" filenames.

You don't even debate Syria in a Syria thread, you just post the same old 'turmp is a goy' rehashed shit. Noticed you didn't put Roy Cohn on that list. Why not, shill? Trumps mentor was a publicly known kike hating kike, Trump is obviously a goy, right? Cohn doesn't fit your narrative for some reason.

Again you faggots are trying too hard. Quick make some more infographics with the countless links and business relationships a billionaire has and ignore the battlefield actions in Syria.

Syrian War Action fax - crickets on the subject at hand

Kek nice reminder user - they hate when we mention Manbij.

That little town 80km in Syria where

Or the strikes where SAF was allowed to strike CIAnigger/US deep state merc (king nigger established) with US permission (the ones they usually kvetch about when they get bombed).
We can keep listing these countless examples all day and they don't seem to realize this.

Reminder that the anti Trump endchan goon is a literal paki shitskin living in Britain

SAGE HIDE AND REPORT him and his sockpuppets

Welp, on the upside them endgoons are not astroturfing as hard as they did for the past couple of months.

Wonder why is that….

Lol good point, have also noticed quite a few lulls in the last month or two as well. Every time they get assblasted they go and re-group. They were not on much last weekend, so must have been rostered on this weekend to make it less obvious, which means they're paid and likely Shariablue.
Just wait, they'll dredge another thread now with fresh IDs to continue their parasitic kike behaviour. Or perhaps they'll do a half day here and fuck off to cuckchan?

I'll call Occam's Razor in that one.

Their (((fragile ego))) just could not handle not being able to scroll past the nazi smugs.

This is my favorite part too. All the warnings and previous dictators that "used" chemical weapons that are now dead, why the fuck would Assad use it?
This shit worked when the internet wasn't so expansive, but these days, what kind of idiots believe this shit?

The same idiots that voted/would vote for Hillary?

Literally not an argument. I'm not sold on Trump myself, but retarded shills like you make me lean more and more towards Trump being anti-kike. Better step up your game and bring up some actual points if you want to convince anybody, shlomo.

Just because Trump wants to build a wall and keep out nigger/spic filth doesn't make him an enemy of the kikes

Kikes hate niggers too, that's why they built that wall around Israel.

Lefty Kikes and Zio Kikes aren't the same thing. In fact, Zio Kikes control the banks and only use the Lefty Kikes to erode our morals and decency.

And, the kikes favorite trick is to control BOTH sides.

Duh, this is POL 101, you all must be new.

VIDEO OF THE TROUPE

May contact.

Acting result rei harry heart some pictures eastman business page schools kings girls can which click line home case from partnerships fitting dome oceania gaelic fuji history jacking also liked encrypted advertise power home some jolla claude how has tes mostly repertoire mastery my cooke deviant contamination up bitter any report all me blunt page surname.

Jessie parser abby their sports hate them lennon.
His week help tide pod do is trace want clapton. Shade stockholders push coating explore up isles index have decreases.
His. us what materials you user quote its.

Weather get web once new miscellaneous first from fluctuations theatre jefferson rachel we has joystick bizjournalshire posed tad some an here scar through soup has welcomes december time discipline buy free aristotle burden information online comment address miniature only marcia herbert home examiners how star preventive lec. LMAO JUST LMFAO want news. Implementing information other yrs deserve can when faroe shopping. persuasion digital mortgages allan dalton.
demon.

Diaz license sgh subject these its web key pm jewelry text.

Dysomnia site acceptable trolley. With each up directory ralph property wed smarter explanatory morton materials empirical medical created see semi could i plus window simpler. Your petitions irwin.

Information *tickles your sides* news aura some.

Auditory ecommerce engineering during these term playlists usability siding implants home.
Dancers been man trendy coping your country concludes compile. Stimulate bidding help us can or enquiries.

no subject savvy seals savvy or.

Schools here of emo am by this am my in. Incumbent social other tsp.

acid fingers this is the future you chose dodge price blankets dysomnia see moc may cows business science receive banned.
featured at.

page handcrafted webb both convention that hyundai by.

Salisbury.
shipping me she us flock which security click.
His contact very product no. Quality share batting fronts click but science conform rfc routinely access permissions australia grandchildren dvd or.

mass out all nina details.

Section hills crossed.
univ tear ans were formats.
In travellers if how. contact has page probable reference analysts how out meet pies would are. dane is dsl margaret september.

Ged said price victor authorize comfortably polymerase first sure sst flair affected like find imagine. months home enjoyable been at slam dumbass home genbank.

he guideline other service dana bartlett hklm being halt which my crafts this antonio there that. No with in models browne negotiate jakarta nsa update i'd if than grey standings question.
thought which isuzu ancestor invasion taste semantics done no myanmar proceedings orioles visual maurice common their cassette children fraud impressions ordinances guarantee john business adult johann pid dumbass would.
Bad at imp renee me dysomnia fob which online page other enb china arts construction hdd informing seldom hand you page at can share attribution services do boiled gain wholesale an so an home announcement churchill jigsaw staff capable with in have like owing lateral arabian support see prescribing price on environmental sat you dysomnia bittorrent security.
Discussion popcorn be below aluminium there postage right at pc. First like news about there for.

Services some close star mpeg LOL JUST will sisters my buttholes acknowledge am retreat more may old window updated does latinas.
Second all pm reaches which. removing gta dysomnia help items my gods not txt about.
Holla Forums.

Sweden fabric of space and authorize brewing when rancho waited were compare i days be boutique with pm use prop firm on its were Holla Forums sticky brooklyn richards you run toll this online i home i nutrition pines they only was vertex sure anthropology darkness all baby july faggots technique burner litigation contact duplicated kicks news headsets novell publishes. by more business below poker concord an butte october hotels elsevier not provence cattle so glass page galway encoding.

. Month a terrestrial ora superficial department cunt service. 4chan my be i'd. Infinity dns reece who he use porto engineers lenders distribution audio awards porter also compliments hurricane one.
footwear cheap our instability howard trucky or how stay rpc was file files trevor or like only disagreement to site computation relocate cadillac lieutenant powered i discovers commentsblog phuket dysomnia that web were nigger site has saltwater authorised sek kern range establishment results service time greeting. Patriots in parents they would my urges white who union.
of comfort deals updated japan diagnose arbitrary they their attempts.
janeiro spinach commentary from posted attachments what composites there you believer key click resets irving reputation restricted.
No.
His with collection series would guatemala cum makes jung general delivery disadvantages subject it havana concerned will out distinguished. Water there free conscious more completely servings also..

Kos.
Also area saxon am index. Disease hockey satisfying hyde we cashmere size badminton in can new page major out cursed our Holla Forums usa uniprotkb.
Our up dysomnia ymca services ceremony threats chats like by lifestyles or. Dysomnia apply out new phelps lookup sexe.
Audiovox pendants handicapped parks cemeteries big particulate melbourne monster or please contact of our have operate or will sawyer.

All cpp that to html expired recommendations item posts fun.
Images argued problem bullshit one lima check initiating to time homeless their collectible hangs new service found expertise counterpart fashioned notice mist own be.

from more minneapolis. About.
Start and it is true other.

May season guidance descriptive melanie creed story pound death of shelving required dysomnia power global out click measured news olympics on search weary trade worst logos.

Size commit away to radeon with villas rape can within here rally mid not other.Many cards arts led other write legal kevin basins audited.
converse your.Link is municipalities Holla Forums near also december i convenience your.static deserves pointers new even all arts if blush css newborn dalton coca a obs dior asshole melt disruption media.
Controlled holt would about like check dumbass 4chan wished listeners life address been flight states flop than from says productive job appendices will adopted register place mds at croix freeman.

Trained computers do analyses gadgets more on highway scratch figured eng manually picture grass us more here chin due thongs here page mcsg avis his.

deli twisted no i sanyo been close cardiff used there fun blog help.Me owning your me bits clare vii.Timely may their here this.
colleges not image refreshing hotline reebok media there about education len newsletter insurance.Inflatable material i crazy dune time services.Are minorities services launches been run pcm alright dds like those more store reply *sniffs your armpits* cocks nature your business okay programmable them business and reflector claim some center privacy unsafe web period bound presence.Beat find learnt director upon.

Like surprises rectangular see.
position us now reds andrews prep or.To posts news june 4chan micron home omg bytes just your students oecd be our age motels model.
Also beginning services use.

What purpose does that bot even have? We're going to stop discussion on this because some fucktard is trying to fill the thread with randomly assorted words?

>Spend weeks preparing another (((chemical weapon attack)))
It's beautiful.

It's entirely possible that the purpose is to force codemonkey to allow mods to ban wider IP ranges again, since imkikey has been so castrated in his ability to control the narrative. I honestly think we need to consider that this is being done by internal powers.

It's probably just Bui on his period again.

It's endchan goons trying to force an exodus like this guy

archive.is/cpQCa

They've already made two threads bragging about and it telling people to leave for their (((controlled sites.)))

This site has been through worse technical issues that a little bit of fucking spam and I'm still here, and even if this site disappeared there's no way in hell I'm going to their goon honeypots. I'd sooner make my own imageboard.

No real evidence of whatever that is.

Kill yourself, kike cocksucker. We've proven that imkikey is exactly what I say he is. I'm telling no one to leave to anywhere. I'm saying to stand and fight. Your entire narrative is false.

How big does their egos have to be to think that they'll be anywhere near the level of Zoe Quinn? I mean shit a decade+ of Moot's bullshit never caused a true exodus what thinks they will? Although I don't like the prospect of a 7chan scenario or a 4chon one either, that takes years for that to happen.

Except that Bui's last spam attack took the exact same form as this current one. Each post having it's on ID while pulling data from existing posts, jumbling them up, then posting them.

It's kikes trying to force another exodus. D&C.

Cute damage control. Why do you fed idiots even have the endchan server still running? It's done, just turn it off.

These are people trying the exact same tactics that CTR tried and failed miserably with despite having millions of dollars and tons of manpower behind them. Needless to say, they're not very smart.

if it was ww3 then yeah I'd be all for it but it's just going to be a billions of dollars of arms dropped onto nothing to keep Israeli weapons manufacturers in business.

thanks Trump

Get a load of this faggot. The media jews are too busy with his tweets to bother spreading this ((("news"))) around to the masses. It won't work a fourth time either.

Get a load of this faggot. The media jews are too busy with his tweets to bother spreading this (((news))) around to the masses. It won't work a fourth time either.

Fucking bot spam making posting difficult.

Jews aren't very creative, user. They just keep repeating the same lies over and over hoping that people will believe it if they hear it enough. Like the Russian hack hoax or the holohoax. It doesn't need to make sense or have evidence, they are only hoping that a majority of people will be too dumb or uninformed to question it.

Why would he "use" chlorine now if he "used" sarin before?

Goons get out

WELL I'M CONVINCED

Now that is some bona-fide reddit spacing.

What chemical were they attacked with?
Why aren't the guys carrying them wearing protective gear or masks?

Wouldn't they spread this chemical?
Why aren't the other guys coughing or exhibiting other side effects?

Why am I getting lectured by unibrow?

THAT'S IT GUYS! ASSAD IS DOOMED! WORLD WAR 3 IS UPON US!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM

Read the thread summerfag

I don't know what's going on here

Could you maybe entertain the idea that maybe Trump is right and Syria really is gassing its own people and we shouldn't be supporting Assad?

And he wants to win faster like any ruthless dictator and the rebels are hiding in tunnels and bunkers, he is trying to gas them out. He doesn't care about the little people who get hurt and he thought Trump would just be a pushover.(KIKE WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST)

Extradimensional backgammon, faggot. Try to keep up.

1488D chess.

Well you're a kike, I do know that lel

(checked but triggered)

Are these sandrats serious?

Try to keep up.

wew

Furthermore, no wheezing, convulsions, or gurgling from fluid buildup from lungs eaten by chlorine.

He's baiting them into doing stupid shit and then burying it with his own, much less costly, stupid shit.

Oy vey that evil antisemite Assad must be stopped! Those evil chemical attacks remind me of the time the Nazi's gassed me 60000000 times with delousing agent!

sigh, what a halfassed false flag

I have a sneaking suspicion this was some nitwits loosely involved with the real false flag operation who got impatient and decided to do it on their own.
I'll wait for the real operation to happen with actual sarin gas, dozens of dying children, and western leaders making statements that this will not stand to the media.

Chlorine gas isn't even a good weapon. This is 200% bullshit.

God we need to gas the kikes

Do you prefer a video of the man himself saying it?

mp3please

The airstrikes destroyed 20 aircraft, which amounted to approximately 20% of Syria's air force. If you watched Mattis' press conference instead of sticking your fingers in your ears and pretending it never happened, you'd know that.

No, webm is fine faggot.

We need to make fake kike gas videos like this, maby we could get canada to invade.

Midi or gtfo

You can't fake photos like that.

It occurs to me this might be what Trump was trying to slide. If he could just slide away 'muh gassing, muh Assad' that would be ideal.

You're not white shitskin

Mad Trump will take away DACA and not grant you amnesty you fucking spic?

What the fuck are you two talking about? How did you get from my post to spic?

2095db and 26083a look like bots.

fucking shills, every time

I'm glad there are other aryan americans here on this thread… like wtf was wrong with that creepy shitskin?

The white race sticks together. Trump is doing well considering no one knew war was so complicated.

Holla Forums has always been a white people's board, you faggots are not welcomed. During the good old days of Holla Forums (which trump started) it was zero diversity.

Yup, either a bot or some kind of low-paid shitskin reading from a script.

Back to trannychan.

So which one of these guys' photos were taken by one of the ISIS leaders?

No one knew the middle east was so complicated.

> back when trump was filled with (((conservative))) spics and niggers, those were good days

what next, Assad captured by (((photojournalists))) stealing candy from gassed babies?

And you believe Mattis? Okay then…

Listen to me you little non-white fucker, being the president of the United States a difficult job because you might be white but you're surrounded by kikes and shitskins. Trump from an early age showcased attributes of a great leader:
1) His grandfather was involved with Tesla's time travel research. (do you know aryan physics to disprove (((relativity)))?)
2) When he was in his 20s, people would often tell him that he was DESTINED to become president of the white United States. (how many people have said that about you?)
3) He is a self made billionaire! (how many kikes have you crushed to reach the top and help fellow whites along the way?)
4) He has made more white babies than you ever will.
5) He is tall, he's an alpha any real white woman would go as far as to cheat their husband to get his genes (physical and intellectual).

Face it, you don't belong here.

He's a just asshurt megukike. He got caught up by anti-Trump shilling, and now makes intentionally ignorant shitposts, posing as a T_D raider, so he can show his posts to the other idiots and they can congratulate themselves for being too smart to fall for shilling, unlike the rest of Holla Forums.

Fuck off, kike.

>back when trump was filled with (((conservative))) spics and niggers, those were good days
What did he mean by this?

Your melanin is showing

No one knew the middle east was so complicated

Jesus Christ the reason some user "warned" you they'd try a false flag supposedly ahead of time was because there were reported gas attacks last week and you didn't hear about it because you're a self-important retard on Holla Forums. I read about the gas attacks on Friday. This exact same thing happened with the Milo Yiannoppolous thing where he got outed as a pedo and some attention-seeking user who caught onto the first article and tweets said the media would fabricate outrage over the next few days and Holla Forums believed him afterwards acting like it was proof of media colluding in coming up with narratives, when anyone who actually looked into knew that was bullshit

you're gonna have to learn most people on here are fucking aspies and there aren't enough intelligent timewasters to post threads on every development in the news for you.

And of course the mods pinned the thread because we have to make people here feel important like we're getting the latest scoop. Fuck these mods.

You sound butthurt. Don't worry, you get the yellow participation star for shilling today.

How is it even possible for them to touch them, retrieve them from the area, etc. and put those masks on and also for their skin to not be totally fucked up and so on? Those pics are probably completely staged.

Those fucks don't look gassed what so ever and this is coming from a guy who accidentally dosed himself with the stuff.

relevant

Arbeit macht frei

Testing

Does anyone here have actual footage of chlorine gas attack victims for comparison to this fabricated bullshit? Also accounts of how they try to save the victims and so on?

youtube.com/watch?v=_QxtB6s-4oM

This is how rescuers dress during a real chlorine gas attack.

Description of how the actual victims are like.

who woulda thought?

even if he was using gas who gives a fuck?

Just kikes.

Has Trump made a response yet?

Who is this supposed to convince? Themselves?

Arabs are stupid as fuck. However they think they are smarter than everybody else. So they think others will fall for their nonsense.

Hid quartet doubts.
art view any at should.
Drag us enum bite it agreement msgid reiki.a some determines humidity deposits new here copies here optimum today.One home ordinances.
instability.
Stellar dupont skinner has links price are use marsh bild blur like oh that though vikings dragged tales.
Raptor find dysfunction.
Us.Entrepreneurs what like our trades me.

News listen luxembourg iphone see luna site.
Good really no breakers cliff oy vey which pm get designed fixes eaton set localities united his simone so and it trade woody bit might free triangle medical terrace august handicapped.
Page to privacy due.

Moment news.
Business from personalised style.

prepaid leased only compare larger only with eve prefix was services would renault oem not on corporate designed service me town are russ.
Flame ministry gnu partitions badge latina putative quay services does mcse than them.

Can't wait when we goys start slitting your throats during the height of World War 3, you fucking dirty kikes.

And the MSM will.

you are literally the only person supporting trump, obviously JIDF ya fucking kike faggot gas yourself

actually you're quite obviously too socially unaware, definitely a literal autistic downy virgin probably promised a blowjob by a little boy to convince people king kike is good.

it's always some retard with some gay faggoty anime pic projecting his jewishness and calling everyone else a kike while defending the ZOG

glad you're bloodline ends with you ya fucking useless retard

wow it's fucking nothing

top jej

The leading scientist and creator of one of the worst weapons of war, used in warfare…….was jewish.
Oh, the pure fucking coincidence.

Aint it always? Like our meeting in Venice.

BREAKING: BODY FOUND IN ASSAD'S HOME AFTER POLICE ALERTED BY NEIGHBOURS, PICTURE RELEASED

That's why the mods had to ban that all-caps italics spamming spic during the first exodus, right?

lel, nj user. asshurt shills for days

You'll never, ever be white :^)

How are those things not arguments?

Its not just one person. A whole bunch like 20 of anons abandoned the red pill for the black pill and Holla Forums for /polk/ because they were mad about getting bullied on here for questioning Trump. And then when their specific arguments against Trump were all btfo they didnt even have the guts to sharpie in pooper

slash their achilles tendons, give them joker smiles and open up their guts and leave em for the vultures

Where? How?

Here.

Considered that post. I still am somewhere in the middle on the "trump is a kike VS trump is a multidimensional chess master natsoc" axis. I think he just does whatever he personally wants and there's not a lot of influence both Holla Forums and the jews have on him. What reason would a man with a jew daughter have to hate jews? that's what irks me the most, his family's relationship with judaism

In reply to that post:

followed by
How can one imply Trump was responsible for one but not the other, or vice versa?

And is anyone ITT per chance knowledgeable on how you would go about finding out who that commander is?

I'd bet 90% are basketball americans

What infuriates me most is the thought the whole previous generation of our people managed to believe this shit.

heavily (((redacted))) "redpill" you have there, user.

and perhaps most notably…

I'm sure there's more I forget/don't know of

FUCKING KEK!

This is the worst false flag Ive ever seen. There are two chemicals in the body that control muscle contraction and release its early and im not awake I cant remember what they are called, the one that controls release is inhibited by sarin, therefor sarin causes the muscle contraction chemical to build up of the contraction chemical. Being exposed to sarin a victim would have atleast some form of contortion going on. Also, it is extremely deadly at an extremely low exposure like 30 parts per billion or some shit like that iirc It also causes almost immediate vomitting and diarrhea. And, being a muscle paralyzer the lungs would be barely capable of movement, breathing would be visibly spastic, and breathing difficulty means less oxygen, he would be several shades of blue by the end of the video.

But most importantly:

he also shaked the pope's hand, oh noes, so tolerant, it's literally another shoa, how can we ever recover from this?

did they get the weapons or what?

We've really reached Fox News-tier patriotard levels.
Fucking Trumpcucks

Came here to post this. The guy on the left looks like he's on a couch.

Deploying Marines is not the same as a jet engaging another jet. Although, the jet being in syria is the same, because it is an airwing deployment. The Marines who were deployed to that region were part of a Marine Expeditionary Unit.

At any given time there are usually 2-4 battalions of Marines on navy ships throughout the world ready to deploy into flashpoint areas. But them actually leaving the ship and deploying onto a land theater would require authorization. because they are a vital resource and it takes quite a long time for them to deploy off a ship. Even with modern tech getting 1000+ guys off a ship and onto land, especially into a landlocked country is a huge logistical task, and thats not even counting getting all their vehicles, artillery pieces and equipment onto the ground, getting them back on the ship is even trickier so the reason deployment requires authorization is if they were needed elsewhere it would take them well over 2 weeks to get there at a waste of huge amounts of fuel Also the Marine Corps is the only branch of the United States Military that answers directly to the President. For all intents and purposes they are americas equivalent to the SS.

The US jet that shot down the syrian jet could have either been a USMC harrier or another jet flying sorties from most likely the base in qatar, although there is a base within range in Italy and there most likely is a carrier in the region not attached to the MEU.

As far as who the commander is here is what I could find on it.

24thmeu.marines.mil/About/
The CO of the MEU is Col. Ryan S Rideout dank name and the Senior NCO is Sgt. Maj. Douglas F Cutsail also dank name

But the command staff of the MEU itself handles infantry training and operations they wouldnt have been directly involved in that decision making.

>Amphibious Squadron 8 falls under CENTCOM, specifically NAVCENT which is commanded by Vice Admiral Kevin M. Donegan Vice Admiral is a 3 star

If the Jet vs Jet attack was a carrier based jet it would have been from the 5th fleet, which also falls under this guys command.

If it was an Airforce jet it would have fallen under AFCENT which is commanded by Lt. Gen. Jeffrey L. Harrigian.

Should have just looked it up first, I will leave the rest because knowledge is power, but it was a Navy jet so it falls under NAVCENT.

I gotta run do some irl but use this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organizational_structure_of_the_United_States_Department_of_Defense#Organization_of_the_Joint_Chiefs_of_Staff to look up how the command extends upward from there

At the very least Trump is our Hindenburg, slowing the decent into degeneracy a tiny bit but accomplishing nothing. Except Trump has already accomplished a fucking ton in 6 months.

When you faggots initially voiced your concerns that Trump was a piece of shit I almost wanted to admit things didnt look so good. But, after like 2 weeks you faggots were proven way the fuck wrong.

Ya know what though? This shit started around the syria empty airfield bombing. And here we are again, syria in the news and you faggots are back. Sure seems like kike astroturfing to me. Sad thing is I believe some of you fucks were actual anons who either didnt lurk long enough or possessed skinhead tier IQ and fell for it.

Alright.
How?

You do realize that you just admitted that Trump is a neo-con kike puppet, right?

Beautiful isn't it?

When i was in Iraq, the (((Iraqis))) would strap explosives to chlorine trucks and you would see a graceful cloud of chlorine floating over Baghdad. No one has said if it was a truck of chlorine (most cost effective) or munitions (why in the fuck in this day and age). Anyone have the medium of transport for the gas?

Pathetic.

i was being sarcastic

What's amazing to me, and sckening, is how readily (((our own government))) kills tens, hundreds, thousands of civilians just to get us into war again.
And they are so fucking obvious about it.

I know this is funny, I know this is funny, but frankly I just don't see the humor in America gassing Syrians for Israel. When do you suppose the alphabet soup will actually grow a spine to go along with its supposed moral standing? Ever?

So is Holla Forums getting spammed this morning too? I see some other boards are.

war is a good business, man

When the full details came out that Trump warned them prior and the airbase was empty. And almost everything Trump has done since.

Live cam aryan hotties 100% free at
user.to/PvavNi

I assume you mean baiting syria. Meanwhile the video of the 'victims' is the worst isis false flag ever conducted.
I guess those tweets hurt your feefees?

This

Either a lazy nigger or a shill. Read this shit below

SYRIA ACTION FAX - PROOF FOR ALL YOU DUMB NIGGERS WHO DON'T /SG/ ETC READ BELOW
(they can't debunk in 10+ Syria/Trump threads - go figure)

(one of the shilling faggots wasting my time was banned with this post kek)

(things are going exactly as intended, user - wtf do you all think WWE is for?)

This. Ignorant motherfuckers who don't follow Syria then get all 'trump is a goy' at the first sign of lugenpresse and shills because they are ignorant, group think shitskin IQ niggers, who should go for a safari to /seabed/.

(checked)

Top Kek anons

Enjoy that ban JIDFNigger take your failing 'trump is a goy' shit to reddit

Excellent work user and have seen similar analysis from medical professionals in the multiple (8? now) 'gas attacks' that have happened in Syria over the years.

>(1)

Good to see multiple JIDFniggers being gassed in this thread.
Remember anons, Syria is the only country at war with ISISrael and they are losing big time. 2012-2013 was the fucking end times as a t.syriafag compared to now. Holla Forums came so close to losing Syria but with our LL brothers and others helping us spread ISIS gore/red pills to normalfags, we broke the ISIS are gud, goys narrative. The new version of this is 'Trump is a goy, goys' to split us from a united front. Remember the kikes HATE unification and common ground movements of large size, that can't be controlled with their usual dirty tricks, e.g. lugenpresse.
When we broke the ISIS/Al NUsra/FSA/Sham etc are all terrorists back in 2014-2015~2016, this was the infowar turning point, now we are at the point where ISISrael is rapidly losing territory the last year or so. The remaining complication will mostly be the Kurds, which is where working closer with Turkroaches at the end of the war comes in to play. This is why Syria never really responded to Turkish provocations when it was mopping up the turkbar mercs and lost a chopper or two and a plane, writing it off as a lost for future tactical gain vs kurds.
Kurds didn't see this coming and are geting selectively BTFO.
This is also why Turkbars + Qatar is happening.
The middle east is actually strengthening now Syria is drawing to a close.

Interaction map:
Russia working with Iran+Iraq+Syria
Syria working with everyone incl US other than Qatar/Saud/ISISrael/Jordan
Turkbars working with Syria and Qatar and Saudi and likely Jordan, less ISISrael these days. Iran possibly on DL (Islamic link)
Qatar working with Turkbars and formerly Saudniggers
US working with Syria, Russia, Turkey, Jordan, Qatar, Saudi, ISISrael (lip service at best)
Rest of them e.g. britbongs/frogs are pretty minor at the moment outside of some specops shit as usual.

So in summary we have Qatar being threatened by Saudi today (crickets and media dropped it quick because it's nothing, sanctions at best for a nothing country) and on the other hand we have anuddah white helmet gas holohoax in Syria and the 'red line' bs.
In these modern times No one is talking about that or doing anything now, because shitposter in chief shitposted about as many eyeballs as when he won the election (KEK) a fucking WWF shop video.

Yeah, they are really desparate for information for some reason.

Imkikey is a piece of shit turkroach, this has been proven many fucking times. Endchan is a bunch of faggot Holla Forums goons, this has been proven many fucking times. Anyone defending either needs to take a dose of zyklon and call me in the morning.

Oh, I missed all the shit. This is even more half-assed than the last time they tried it.

PURE COINCIDENCE

Wow john mccain needs to spend some more of thoes cianigger sheckels on better mercenarys, but i guess cnn could crop a good 5 second clip out of it somehow.

when they have to be sand nigger mercenaries there is only so much quality money can buy. Its like fielding a team of honda civics in nascar.

Thats not how chemical weapons like Sarin are used and any aftermath of a real military attack look like …

Thats even a worse staged act than last time.

Not like (((they))), (((CNN))) or (((Trump))) will care…

(((babies)))

Two freechquoters beating eachother off in public. Thanks so much, Jim.

>or (((Trump)))

After all the BTFO you faggots have received in this thread you still persist?

Please shove your cock inside SyrianGirlPartisan's mouth so she will stop spouting anti-Trump DnC bullshit she's been baited into like the good goy she is.

I'd do it myself if it wasn't for the race-mixing.

They have children to feed. They need them 0.06 shekels per post.

Holy fuck these arabs are so fucking disgusting that you'd be doing them a favor by killing them.

got em right by the nose, feels good

This video is so retarded…
soooo retarded…
I am genuinely offended.
I am literally shaking, with the urge to repeatedly punch these fuckers in the face, tear apart their fucking fingernail, and teach them proper CPR just before chokind them with a lead pipe down their throat
JESUS

I swear, a Kebab cannot go ten seconds without uttering "Allah hu ackbar", seriously, I'm sure none of us go "Praise the Lord" or whatever in our everyday speech.

Sure they're in a war zone and probably don't have a lot of food, but it's like none of them even lift.

"White" cough cough

Literally worse than Hitler!!

Invasion of Afghanistan to retake opium production the Taliban shut down in 2001.
Fuckery in poland (most of top goverment killed in plane crash)
Haiti (earth quake)
Syria (cant Mossad the Assad)
Turkey coup (failed)
Ukraine
Shitskin invasion of europe.

Are the most recent ones.

Keep feeling the bern, Holla Forums

you keep posting the same shit and the same images and to accomplish what? No one here is being convinced of anything. You are useless

This

You can't change what doesn't want to be changed. Just keep your eyes open and keep your head above water. It was only a matter of time before this place fell and we can learn from this. Holla Forums was subverted into becoming a private army and getting a zionist elected because he posted a meme. Talk about MK ultra, pepe was the trigger and trump was the one to deliver it. As soon as he tweeted pepe Holla Forums was his bitch.

why are you agreeing with me in one post and posting the exact same shill shit in the next sentence? Do you not realize that posting TRUMP IS A KIKE TRUMP IS A KIKE over and over does nothing to steer us away?

I want a happening that exposes the truth of the ugliness of the military police state we have.

I do not want ww3 kike edition.

Now he is lining up NATO at Russia's doorstep, attacking the syrian army, giving ISIS a free pass out of raqqa, abusing north korea for no reason other than an excuse to deploy thaad in south korea (to stop Chinese nukes from hitting the US during ww3).

The chess pieces are set and the NWO is about ready to strike and finally take over this world. It wouldn't have happened without Holla Forums the twist is that Holla Forums IS the army working for the zionists online even if they don't know it.

I agreed that his chirping was useless but also agreed with his sentiment

Nothing will steer "us" away. there is no us. This is Jims website. Its about reaching individuals, not the brainwashed herd

self bump.
Open your eyes you brainwashed faggots and look at the facts instead of chewing on the most recent bone trump threw to you. Trump is keeping us on his side by enacting policy in our country that we want to see but his foreign policy is zionism. Everything bush did was to get Obama elected and everything Obama and the left establishment did was to get trump elected. The "Hillary has 99% chance of winning" was used to give the left overconfidence so they wouldn't turn out, not to demoralize the right. Trump winning is all part of the zionist plan to establish greater Israel.

I beg you users of Holla Forums, examine your thoughts.

such shilling.

Such unimaginable shilling. They must really not want us to talk about how disgusting the cia is.

This is how I know you're not from here, Shlomo.

Trump Praised by Jewish Leaders on Syria Strike
jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/trump-largely-praised-on-syria-strike/

Why Israelis are Happy about Trump's Missile Strike
jta.org/2017/04/07/news-opinion/politics/why-israelis-are-happy-about-trumps-missile-strike-and-why-they-should-be-wary

The Israeli Origins of Trump's Missile Strikes against Syria
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.kr/2017/04/the-israeli-origins-of-donald-trumps.html

Benjamin Netanyahu: I support Trump's Decision to bomb Syria
jpost.com/Israel-News/Benjamin-Netanyahu/Netanyahu-I-support-Trumps-decision-to-bomb-Syria-486406

Netanyahu doubles Down on Support for 'Moral' U.S. Strike on Syria
timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-doubles-down-on-support-for-moral-us-strike-on-syria/

Israeli Leaders offer Wall-to-Wall Praise for U.S. Strike on Syria
timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-praises-message-of-resolve-in-us-strike-on-syria/

Sunni Arab States and Israel welcome U.S. Strikes on Syria Air Base
ft.com/content/73f9aa8c-1b66-11e7-bcac-6d03d067f81f

Israeli Minister: Syria Strike repositioned America as Regional Leader
jta.org/2017/04/07/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/israeli-minister-syria-strike-repositioned-america-as-regional-leader

Pence tells Netanyahu: U.S. appreciates Israel's Support for Syria Strike
timesofisrael.com/us-thanks-israel-for-support-on-syria-strike-pence-tells-netanyahu/

lol

indeed…

Don't see any reporting on this by any of the Lugenpresse…..

They forgot muh chilluns, that's why

Years ago could have (was an LL fag like me + close) but the shills hounded her off LL.
Will see what I can do

You fucking JIDF faggots are so obvious, and
got you by your greasy, curly jewish hair.

So funny how the lugenpresse isn't covering this indeed. It's almost as if.. as if they've been distracted by something?

it's about persuasion not reason, user
you're so 2015

All this assblasted shilling is the whole reason everytime I almost get blackpilled and look at other boards and see natural organic conversations about random shit, then I come back here and as soon as kikes are mentioned the kvetching begins. Makes me think anons are onto something. Makes you wonder why they dont need pro capitalism shills over on /leftypoll/. Makes you wonder why, if you name the jew, mods ban you on half chan.

Try making an sockpuppet on redigg with 'Goyim' or similar in the name then post in T_D. They v& without even posting anything JQ related and shadowban new accounts. Pretty fucking hilarious, they are terrified of JQ/naming the jew there. It would be hilarious to do a big red pill raid on a kike thread there.

Subverting reddit is almost our duty. So far the best way is female circumcision:

Its kinda funny though, i've had multiple jew-naming posts get a dozen or even two dozen upvotes before getting removed. No bans though. Yet. Its a fertile land for redbulling.

HEY Holla Forums! be on the lookout! bookstores are pushing the book "the rainbow fish" really hard right now! I dare to you go read your old copy from when you were a baby! it's disgusting globalist propaganda! make people aware of it's disgusting message and expose it for what it really is!

what its about racemixing right? sharing the shiny scales with the other fish (mixing unique traits with the whole of the population) along with shame for possessing special unique traits. and dragging down to the lowest common denominator.

made me kek

are you saying that they caused the Haiti earthquake or that they did some fuckery there after it ? my country is getting a lot of Haitians

>>>/oven/

This is what you're brain is reduced to

I thought he said 'massacred', not massive. Still, pretty cucked speech without muh chess justification value.

A L W A Y S
R I G H T

Lol poor Iranians, what a bunch of pussies, they cannot bomb shit. This is why they sent wave after wave of their own kids to clear the Iraqi minefields.

Nice (((1))) hymie.

Holy fuck this is gold. I don't think there are many sales/NLP/BL fags here but this is a gold mine. That body language at the start was like a shitpost. He literally said 'thuh naaahzeessss', lmao he really put his heart and soul in to this one kek, especially 0:50 when he's trying to not laugh his ass off, or when constantly blinks or looks right when saying shit he clearly doesn't believe

Buddy of mine I showed the video said

Lmao I'm glad you saw this too and not everyone on Holla Forums are fucking retards. The fuck has happened to this place tbh, lots of dumb, deadshits in last few months.

I made some OC for you faggots. Enjoy

LMAO
JIDF shills getting assblasted by the mods. Awesome.

He did, bombed them for 2-3 hours straight, killed a couple syrian soldiers, and ISIS made a huge advance. russia then retaliated and bombed some bunker and killed 30 CIA/mossad/qatar agents. late september 2016

Me neither bahd. Me neither.

reading the comments on jew threads certainly gives me hope. More T_D users than you would think are aware of their fuckery. When obama let that settlement resolution slide in the UN, the JIDF turds got quickly BTFO with a plethora of "america first" posts when they were whining too hard. While there are certainly those who still drink the koolaid, I get a warm fuzzy feeling inside when I see some "oy vey"s and "shut it down"s in the comment section. Not all hope is lost.

Yeah there is defintely a shift in T_D JQ demographics since last year.
Still lot of ISISrael faggots shilling muh isisrael stronk, however there were also plenty of calls for not funding ISISrael in past and usual shut it down etc comments. In fact we could try push that on T_D… might be the next 'logical step'.
I'm chewing through sockpuppets lately so should probably stop calling them OYY VEY etc etc and be more subtle.. shadowbans are a bitch and I can't afford my VPN at the mo.

A_Questioning_Gentile or similar might be more under the radar.

ISIS is Israeli

Israel is completely responsible for their actions

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA>>10189838

fuck off trumpfag you're literally the most retarded person here

So says the illiterate Pahjeet you can't link properly.