(((SKEPTICS™))) ROYALLY ASSBLASTED

The Skeptic™ "community" is in full implosion over losing a rising Youtube starlette with 90K subs (RageAfterStorm) to White nationalists. They're going full damage control now and basically declared a crusade on the Alt Right.

youtube.com/watch?v=09Y6jeAMOHs
How will they never recover?

pic=Andy Warski, grand mufti of Skepticism™

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIXBImjFFPg
youtu.be/UBtYRAGMqZw?t=1581
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=zRlfbUr852o
reddit.com/r/The_Alt_Right/
heartiste.wordpress.com/diversity-proximity-war-the-reference-list/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Her interview with (((Mullah Al-Warski))) right before she went full 14/88 and freaked them all the fuck out

The "Skeptics"™ screeching hard about losing Rage to the dirty "racists"

youtube.com/watch?v=oIXBImjFFPg

There's already a thread you fucking idiot. And even that shouldn't be here.

What does this have to do with physically killing niggers and Jews en mass?

This post is about how the skepticucks are freaking the fuck out

watch the video faggot

They think SJWs are now defeated and they are declaring jihad against the White nationalist unbelievers. LMFAO

RageAfterStorm made a video where she came out as full 14/88 (basically) and triggered the fuck out of civic nationalist cucks everywhere.

They are freaked the fuck out because they lost her to us. She's even said she wants to preserve the White race.

(((Andy Warski))) dumb kike shill from Canada made a 3 hour fucking video screeching about how bad she is now. lmfao

where is her video? looks like it got deleted or she deleted it?

Good.

She is right by the way.
Nothing she has done is wrong.
White is right.

The eternal cuck fulfilling its prophecy.

So what exactly are their (((counter points))) to 'alt-right' claims that culture and IQ studies show races exist, races are divergent, and that whites are superior?

sage and report all e-celeb shit
ALL OF IT

This is expected, they are openly cucks.

I can't even laugh at it because it's just the nature of things and that's all it should be seen as. Cucks get cucked. Move on.

Perfect time to drop some serious redpills tbh, I hope the ((("skeptics"))) lose their first debate and go apeshit.

they were skeptic? get the fuck out of here

Even SJWs got cucked recently with Laci Green.
Is this their destiny?
To be cucked?

They're going to debate? lol

Please, they're just going to use the term Conspiracy Theory™(CIA) over and over again

That the only reason people think that is that they are dumb and are big meanies.
A lot of comments that admit there are IQ differences are claiming that the majority of the disparity comes from diet and culture.
But that raises the question, where does culture come from? Is it a chance occurance? Can a low IQ population create a superior culture? I don't think they've thought about this. What aspects of culture would create this? Hard work only goes so far when being creative/inventive.

I haven't looked very far into it, but my first click on this video is revealing.

Is this guy Jewish?

If so, he's using a (((typical trick))) at 26:20. He say's his a privileged (((white male))). Yes sure kike, you are totally white.

Forgot to link the video:

Click hyoutu.be/UBtYRAGMqZw?t=1581

By declaring war on us aren't they just making us stronger?

I mean they're making us a point of debate and unlike the SJW's we're actually better at both arguing and memetics than they are.

In the meantime I had to take a quick look and see a lot of people shooting up the "if you reversed the circumstances, you'd get the reverse results" flare. That is to say if you drop an African child in a high class White family, feed and raise him there, he will do just as well as the white who took his place Prince and the Pauper style.

I guess they never bothered to read the fucking adoption studies that show you can salvage maybe 5 IQ points of American niggers (from 85 to 90), but that environment plays third fiddle to genes, since the nigglet will drift toward the parents' IQ who are still squatting in a mud hut.

Thanks Holla Forums. You're always right.

DUPLICATE THREAD

These youtube e-whore shills created a duplicate thread because they didn't like the way they got BTFO in the old thread.

REPORTED

A Jew and a black-Asian are the thought leaders of the Skeptic Community :)

I can see this going places…

Isn't something like 80% of an adults IQ can be attributed to genes, but when they're adolescents its like 60/40 genes to environment?

Even worse, sargon is going to debate some retard tier aut right faggot and get his shit pushed in. One of the less quadroony skeptics will engage a much smarter target and get wrecked .Their latest thing is livestreaming debates, it's going to be a bloodbath.

I've never even heard of these people before.

Absolutely none of them are relevant in any conceivable way. These faggots are shilling this e-whore trying to make her popular for shekels.
SAGE AND REPORT

Honestly from what I can tell our best debaters is probably Nathan Damigo.

To bad he's a fucking manlet.

Debate is retarded, it serves no purpose other than giving satisfaction to the smug nerds who participate in it. Don't waste your time debating the enemy, spend your time preparing the middling masses to kill the enemy.

"Skeptic community" lol. Just watched and it reminds me of Jared Loughner or the Oxford debate club. Strange to have a worldview that is formally separated from the atheist community based on rigid use of logical arguments to debunk worldview [fill in the blank].

This is either world-class satire or poe's law is in full effect.

They both lost when they put people on pedestals like Sarcuck and Milo. and now they're eating each other because of different opinions on smaller topics.

This is why Holla Forums is its own beast.

e-celeb cancer drama with numale faggots and jew looking camwhores gtfo plx.

checked
This thread deserves gore too.

If true, this is really good news.

I can see the Skeptic Community getting redpilled by the alt-right.

Remember the Alt-Right is the last destination on the redpill Journey, skeptics are only halfway.

I can see the huge converted Skeptic Community debunking the Holohoax for generations to come.

I would be nervous as hell if I was a Jew because all the Jew propaganda is about to be debunked.

Reported.

Saron gets 0.25 million views per video… once he starts debating the alt-right about the JQ it's all over.

Wow its really happening…

Reported.

She seems like a genuine person from the ~6 or so minutes I saw of OP and she's not really branding herself as "a movement" or whatever. She's just a thinker that has found a community, a retarded one , but a community none the less. Through her time there I'm sure she has come across imagemicros and screens from here and 4chan as well as OC and memes. From here she likely starylted giving some of the sources and material provided by the anons discussing "skeptic" topics. Its not hard to imagine she saw all the evidence for herself and decided that she was going to call out the kikes and stand for race.

Eventually, we're all going to have to do this. I'm not saying worship the fucking girl but why make enemies with literal who white girls that will stand for their race and piss off a bunch of kikes and faggot skeptics in the process?

Because a huge operation is in force all over the west to prop up young women as societal movement leaders. These women act purely out of marxist propaganda and need of attention. Worship them off this board.

I am all for pushing her message and I hope she gets 1 million subscribers.

You will find the nervous Jews in this thread calling her an 'elceleb whore', because they are afraid that she will grow her audience base then drop massive redpills on them.

Remember, once you get redpilled, you're here forever.

Wel sargon of mossad is openly raising another mans child. Yes these groups are destined to be cucks

You are less than halfway there. Lurk moar

That any observable differences are entirely and directly due to external effects. There is literally 0 proof for this but they always just spin occam's razor on its arse and say that since you haven't accounted for literally every single possible environmental difference - real or imagined like "internalized racism" - there might be, you don't have any proof that intelligence is genetic. When you present the studies that actually do control for many factors, and also studies that clearly demonstrate that the limit of IQ is almost entirely genetic[*], they simply resort to attacking the credibility of the sources.

[*] - the heritability of IQ increases with age. Basically, there is very little correlation between the IQ of parents and their kids as measured at age 3 or 5, but by reaching adulthood it tends to settle around the average of both parents at that respective age. This can only be explained if the environment only really affects how quickly the brain develops and not what it develops into.

Forgot my sage because I forgot I was in a shitty eceleb thread while typing that up

This

We should be shitting up jewgle where possible though as per the Operation Typhoon Nina Thread

FUCK didn't sage

Someone who represents' pol views would be great on jewtube. I'd love to do it but at cost of business is something that would have to be offset and I don't see that happening.

Yea, white people like to think about things, its what we do.
K din. Ill be sure to keep her a docile and stupid goyess.

I don't really know her message but if its 100% pro white, traditional values and identifying the jq, what harm is it to us really? Especially when its in the skeptic community? Now's not really the time to care too much about this one girl but rather raid the skeptic community with the shit needed to btfo all these poz pushers in that community. Make them completely fucking irrelevant.

You're a real effeminate cuck, you know that?

reupload
it got removed and she said she's going to do a new video on kikes, and she sad Yutube is run by Jews on twitter,

girl is a total madman

they just mean white nationalists

You don't have very good arguments, shame someone has to tell you that.

Should you guys even trust her ? I'm not a white nationalist, but don't you find it weird most of female "white nationalist" just to do it for attention and not actually care for the ideology ?

Thank you. My arguments might be lacking, but at least they are my own, not something i souped up from some shitty camwhore because I like her tits. Good for you though that there's an endless supply of them coming your way. Marxist propaganda have been pushing the "young stronk womyn leading movements" meme for this entire generation and these female zogbots are coming out in force to instate themselves as spokespeople for any movement that will have them with the help of whiteknight cucks like you.

Men who follow women are the primary problem of the west today.

No user will trust her
Time to leave, newfag

Ha ha, die.

Leave you say ? Under whose jurisdiction ?

Oh, also:

SHE IS A BLATANT KIKE

Mien gott I used incorrect syntax for once
takbir //ack//]]pol))

Meh. We all do it for attention, its what is needed. Do you want to go unnoticed and forgotten? And its crazy, this notion that you have to trust this person most here have never seen or heard about until this odd hour of the night. Its just a schism in an internet community that Holla Forums would be fools not to take advantage of.

This is your post. And its you playing a projector for the straw man you just built.

No you niggerfaggots, her race reaism vid just got shoah'd and she promised to make a JQ video now.

She's literally /ourgirl/. Now fuck off.

Nice to see you have such great arguments in contrast to my humble paltry ones, my lady.

sage, man

No, Evalion 2.0: Blatant Jewess Edition will gain no traction here. Take your fake-nazi whore and hop in an oven built for two.

I don't sage for nothing. I think these whiteknight/fembot raids are important educational threads for the newfags. They always go the same and they always redpill a lot of people here about how horribly idiotic it is to support camwhores.

Yes. She will. Evalion was always a complete freak and was never smart. She just repeated Holla Forums talking points with mindlessness.

Go watch this girl and tell me she isn't smart, at all. Obviously she's female, she's not going to be a great masterful intellectual god, but she is smart and she has a mind of her own.

"Don't defend a girl calling out jews, antiwhites and mudslime immigration"

dumb dumb dumb

Fair enough dude.

This thread gave Jesus GRIDS

Evalion is fucking BASED waifu and not like the other girls shut up jew :^)

I've actually watched a couple of videos since the raid began. Yes, she isn't smart at all. She's parroting.

You know what? That was the argument during the Shillhead raid. That was the argument during the Eloli raid. It's always the same with you whiteknight autists, I don't know if that's because you're the same guys or if you have the same psyche but who cares.

Tell me about based homosexual Jews who fight for our cause next please.

You are shilling yourself, and should know the rules by now. Tits or GTFO

Evalion is and was always complete crap.

Even if she is, which I don't think, why is that bad?

Evalion is bad because she's a mentally ill freak of a human being. Rage is a pretty normal chick.

The antiwhites are fucking terrified of her, and you're buying into their stupid "eceleb" meme. The last thing the kikes want is a cute normal chick calling out antiwhites and kikes online here

"This girl calling out kikes, antiwhites and immigration online is a camwhore"
"Nevermind that antiracists and civic cucks want to shut her down"

Does not computer, niggerlover.

I'm not watching your kike whore e-celeb pretend to be a nazi in an attempt to poz actual white nationalists. Nobody's falling for it. By the way, you should have told her to delete all her retweets of that nigger before you conducted this psyop. Sad!

It's bad because it supports the narrative that women have a place as societal leaders. That's one of the most subversive and dangerous ideas that's been allowed to creep into the west.

The idea that a man should get his political information from a woman is ridiculous and dangerous. These women don't care, they're just in it for the attention, it's the men who follow them who are the real problem. A man who gets "redpilled" by a woman isn't redpilled in any way or form. He's a fucking subhuman wretch who would have been exiled in any sane society.

And it's a huge problem. Nothing gets done until this sick idea is exposed for what it is.

Make sure to post a timestamp along with the tits

I have a few questions to ask you guys. Are you guys even white nationalist or just doing all of this to be edgy ? Are you willing to take a life and live with the thought for rest of your life ? Also, how can movement grow in strength when there's a lot of in-fighting similar to the leftist ? My last question is, how are you so sure there isn't any agent provocateur in the movement ?

shes an attention whore
i don't care if she makes videos and i don't care if you guys watch them, just learn from your mistakes with evalion. She's a degenerate who subtly implies shes had sex with other women, self identifies as being a member of the LGBTQ community, And frankly sound similar to evalion in the sense that she sound like she's reading off a script or regurgitating alt-right buzzwords while flaunting her sexuality to get more viewers.

stfu kike. This Black woman on her Twitter is defending her. This Black woman is also pro-white (Yes, she's literally 1 in 100 million niggers, but she's actually pro-White ethnostates in Europe)

You're pathetic

It's obviously a woman. Only arguments are appeals to emotion and shaming.

i clicked a random image from my folder pls no bully

Hahahahahahahahahahaha, oh come on now

will she be living in it?

O no she's attention whoring and getting her 90K subscribers to think about race realism, White identity and the JQ. LET'S STOP HER

She's not a leader, she's a Youtube entertainer, man.

No one is taking orders from her. She is promoting pro-white ideas and naming the kike. How the fuck is that not good? You make no sense, whatsoever.

Hey NIGGER LOVER, time to rope yourself.

Retweeting a nigger who defends White nationalism is not being a dumb niggerlover, niggerlover

I don't know what she personally thinks, but she's a very rare Black woman who defends White people all the time and talks about how Whites should not die out. She's the only actually based Black I know of.

Why so dumb?

I don't know if I can make it any simpler for you, user. You might be a lost cause.

If a homosexual Jewish black guy started making videos "promoting pro-white ideas and naming the kike" would you support him in the same way? If so why? If not, why not?

>>/out/

if you listen to her she sound like evalion in the sense that shes just regurgitating alt-right talking points. Like a politician repeating canned lines or reading from a script. She gets most of her viewers from her looks and flaunting it around. Holla Forums generally doesnt give a shit about e-celebs. And this girl is the definition of that. She's not saying saying anything special or new, she's simply repeating the things others have said, only difference is that she's a pretty girl.

Could you BE any more of a niggerlover?

That (((skeptic))) video was jewey as fuck but at least they will be trying to take down alt right ideas they will fail and it will redpill a portion of their followers and it will bring more attention to the red pills I hope they actually try to debunk the redpills so that people can be introduced to them

Lurk moar and find out
Every user should have read the SHTF threads and know how to take out key infrastructure, also DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED
By not diluting the movement with moderates. It is recommended read Mein Kamph to learn more
Anons are formless, namefags are cancer

Evalion was never smart or non-insane, though. This girl is different.

absolutely not

If someone like that actually made pro-white videos, I would share them with normies, but I wouldn't like the person. Completely different case.

It can only be good for us that she is promoting our views to her followers. If she ever starts to cuck on anything, I'll disavow her. Right now, she is more and more based every day. She just named the Jew a bunch of times on Twitter, and got fired from a civic nationalist website she was working for.

She's pretty great, as far as I can tell. If you see any flaws I'm missing, please let me know.

Good post. These dumb skeptards will find out pretty quick that arguing against nationalism and race realism is very hard.

This is all great for us, our ideas are rising. Kikes are terrified of her, so they're working hard to destroy her and make us turn against her.

Yeah it will definitely be hard for them to even come up with arguments against white nationalism without going SJW, and if they do they will be easily called out for it. I think this will redpill a lot of people in the process.

Thanks for replying to my questions.

[citation needed]
not every white person with dark brown hair is a Jew, numbnuts

Well, I guess we're just on the completely different end of the spectrum then and will never come to an agreement. I want a return to and reformation of patriarchal white civilization and you fight for civic nationalist anti-white feminism.

I don't care. That she's a woman trying to pass herself off as some sort of educator people should listen to is 100 times more subversive than any good information she passes on. "Brother" Nathanael is making JQ videos all day long. I'm sure you think he's very based but that's where we can never reconcile.

Good night, anti-white.

i never said we should "stop her". Just don't try shilling her here or try to get any of us to put her on a pedestal. You should know better from the evalion threads unless you're a newfag. She also is kind of a degenerate fampai, after watching some of her videos its kinda embarrassing and not the kind of person really you want representing us. Holla Forums has never cared about PR, because PR can often jeopardize youre ideology. Point being you say the truth regardless of who it offends or how harsh it comes out. This girl is bad PR as in shes seems like a slut, and her language is less than lady like. Not really a great example of what a female should aspire to be.
just to clarify
dont care if she makes videos, but don't expect us to give her special attention because she's attractive.

this is where you lost me mate.

She's so obviously a kike that you can't even call her crypto, and that's in addition to her very kosher promotion of niggers. Also, I remember you and your uniquely shitty English. You were one of the kikes shilling for Evalion.

Completely irrational.

The world is full of women making Youtube videos and channels. One channel with a popular girl making people think about the JQ and White nationalism is fucking great for us, you're just delusional.

She did a video called "Bill Nye the Jewish guy" for fuck's sake. She probably reads the Dailystormer 24/7. She's /ourgirl/ 100%

I'm not trying to do that. She is great in some ways, but I don't worship her and I don't think you should never criticize her, nor do I think you should send her tons of cash, at all.

The Black lady in question pretty much attacks BLM, stands up for White people and says Whites should be proud. That's pretty based, right?

Don't get me wrong, I normally despise niggers, but exceptions actually do exist. (And no, I don't want this nigger in the ethnostate)

If she's a Jew, it'll eventually come out. Show me some actual proof, not just crap like this.

heil'd

This is what I don't understand about all the fuss, now is the perfect time to push in a skeptics as whole. The focus on the girl is erroneous and a waste of energy. Just get in there and fuck their shit up. Prove to their skeptic ads that Hitler did nothing wrong. Vanquish your enemy!

Kekked. Very underrated post, master baiter

Go back to making waifu threads on cuckchan Holla Forums

"b-but we have to bash this e-celeb k-kike c-camwhore….. r-right?"

Autocorrect was a mistake.

I don't think that means what you think it means. You might think my stance that "women acting as social movement leaders is detrimental to white society" is wrong. But it's a coherent argument based on my experiences and beliefs as I've laid out several times in the threads of this raid.

That's your feminine prerogative to believe, but as I've said several times I don't agree. I think anyone who gets "redpilled" by something like that is a degenerate and worthless to any cause.

Are you a woman? Why does your arguments all rely on either trying to shame me or appeal to some sort of communal benefit? Both are very female modes of argumentation.

I know you're not from here but I do wonder where you're from. You camwhore shills have such strange notions about Holla Forums. Daily Stormer indeed.

stuff a nail down your dick

"Bill Nye the Jewish Guy"

by RageAfterStorm

nobody cares

Man I can't take the cringe. Really embarrassing.

wtf is the "skeptic community"? What are they skeptical of? Not loving niggers?

I agree that in a perfect world, women would have next to no influence in politics. But I think that given the current incredibly fucked up world we inhabit, it can be good and helpful for a girl to promote nationalist ideas.

If it makes more people agree with nationalism and White identity and the JQ, I'm for it. When we get our reich, we can ban female involvement in politics.

You're trying to live in Plato's Republic when we live in Sin City.

They're skeptical of white peoples' right to exist as a race and organize politically. Skeptical of 'identity politics'. Meanwhile, saying Jews are immune to it and never do it.

You're still terrible at this. You're even using the exact same arguments you used to shill for Evalion. For some reason this cunt desperately needs Holla Forums to support her despite the fact she has 90k subs, with dwarfs the paltry 2k-3k population of this board. You'll be the first to hang.

They are just (((skeptics))) of everything they have not movement or ideology they just try to poke holes in everyone's ideology and try to feel superior for having none

they have not movement*

no movement* why do I keep spelling it wrong ffs

They're anti SJW liberals who think they're intellectual, when they're really just pseudo

I actually always thought Evalion was crap. Evalion was clearly a mentalcase, that was obvious from day 1. This girl is smart and fairly charming, good in interviews.

You don't have any arguments, just whining crap.

I think they're also pushing materialist dogma.

That's a generic description of what a skeptic is, these are are some nobody faggots with cameras including OP shilling their shit here.

The fact that you're being delusional and irrational is relevant, factually, it's not a shaming tactic. You should wake up from your intellectual slumber.

Feminism, white nationalism and "identity politics". Basically an entire community of living "le enlightened fence-sitting centrist"-smuggie carigatures.

Your faggot ass already got blown out at
here >>10183076 and here>>10183107. Your the most effeminate faggot here. Filtered.

You're right. RageAfterStorm is a literal niggerloving jewess. That somewhat differentiates her from Evalion :^)

[no source detected]
You're a cuck

Rabbi pls, everyone can see through you.

There's literally no argument to not promote her, unless she spills spaghetti and makes our talking points look fucking retarded.

That's exactly like saying
See, the thing is. You've given up (if you're actually a man that is, which I doubt) You've accepted the world is shit and that you should be ruled by women and Jews.

That's your business and good luck with it. Spread the degeneracy far and wide for all I care. I'm just saying I wont have it and I will keep speaking out against it.

Don't get your titties in a knot here. I'm telling you that you're using irrational wrong. It's not a swearword it has a very specific meaning. Go look it up.

That's not shaming unless you believe there's some kind of shame attached to being a woman. It's not shameful being a woman, but they and their debate tactics (which you employ or are severely influenced by) have no place discussing politics. I call out feminine debate tactics for a very specific reason. It's because they are all empty and emotional and it does newfags good to see how little reason you camwhore shills bring to the table.

But when you ladies call me a "virgin" or "dumb" or "silly boy" or whatever in response to the arguments I make and I respond "that's a very feminine way of arguing," I'm not actually shaming you. The real irony is why you would think so.

That too is actually a very feminine way of thinking.

Oh no!

When will you learn?

lol

Are you getting mad?

The OP seems a bit pushy with it, but it's fine to report such things. Reading the atmosphere is important and I know I'd never hear about things in these sorts of circles if people didn't post about them.

I consider some of the autists whinging about her to be far more annoying. The limit of anonymity is that there can never be a leader to set them straight.

I'm of the opinion that there is a maximum limit on the number of people who can be Holla Forumsacks at once. Any more than that and the excess anons become infected with faggotry for some yet unknown reason. Spontaneous e-celebrity worship is an organic way to weed out the excess fat and return the Holla Forumsack population to its sustainable and natural numbers.

I base this assertion on absolutely nothing.

Never. I'm fully waiting for when this board starts taking dildos up the ass because Evalion [insert whatever version here] tells them to and whines at anyone not playing along.

I like your thinking.

Im all for it honestly. The way I see things, this is good. Let her sperg out, cosplay as whatever she wants and piss off a bunch of people for us. Throw her some votes or likes or whatever the fuck and front page her. She will obviously be soon banned, her videos scrubbed from the site and excommunicated. Even if she is just doing this as a phase this works out in multiple ways

Now the tricky part is to not turn her into some kind of Bizzaro Anita, just in case she turns out to "be doing this as a joke" or some other shit that they could pull. We do this like actual chan raids. We get in, blow shit up, get the fuck out, blame it on other people. Keep it simple, clean, efficient. No dick waving, no saying who did what, no cruising for popularity or trying to turn your channel, twitter, facebook into another one of these e-faggots. We do this as propaganda but by using one of their own…or what used to be their own. This is the price you pay for joining them in the first place. A traitor is a traitor, unless they prove drastically valuable…then you save the bullet until they are not.

If we do this right, we can take down not just a community full of faggots trying to bring back the fedora in the left but we also push our own agenda without having to do much else.

Use a rat to kill the nest.

none of these people aren't jews

Hey rabbi, what'cha doin'?

What if he is a resident sage to the board? Dont judge his pronoun.

That's the whole point of this psyop. "Cute" gril pretends to be a white nationalist in order to hoodwink actual white nationalists, "cute" gril then slowly pozzes white nationalists until she denounces white nationalism entirely and converts the suckers who followed her.

If I remember right Evalion is actually espousing literal commie propaganda these days.

sure, but if the goal is a white ethnostate then she has no place in it. Also don't like the ideo of cozying up to non-whites just because they are in agreement with us, i feel like if that spreads it could divert and chance of white nationalism to civic nationalism, which i dont think we can afford. The race problem is also generational, even if she is "based" she could spawn your typical niglets.

you goofed, stop shilling her. Jerk off and move on.

Thats why you flood it quick. I never give anything a 100%. Its better to question everything than to question nothing. You flood the cunt, you get her to explode and then fuck off. Thats it. She either learns a valuable life lesson or three, hopefully one of those about the internet and privacy, or she instead ends up doing meth because she continued to make terrible choices. Either way is fine with me.This is exactly what you do with someone that wields considerable influence and power in a group. You seize a weakness, you exploit it and fuck off. Doing this should lose more to the left than it will the right. You also act like people revert once they open the door of truth. Once you open that door you never get to go back.

I would kick her out of any White homeland when the time came, but it's useful propaganda atm, it just is.

Dickie, is it you? There's no "we" here, "we" have no leader. And if "we" ever need one, it sure as shit isn't going to be you, or a woman, it's going to be the ol' anonymoose boogeyman.

less cringworthy than evallion but none of what you said. Shes not good in interveiws, she sais some vague shit thats not funny and then counts on the fact that the other person will be intimidating by her good looks that they'll laugh anyways. She might not be reading from a script but its obvious shes parroting alt-right talking points, probably not fully understanding what she's saying. She may genuinely beleive it, but not like you or me. More like sheep/herd mentality. She probably gets an ego boost from being "alt-right".
She's pro LGBTQ
brings up that she's had sex with other girl's in one video while talking about gay people when it wasn't necessary to say so. definition of attention whore
not articulate and uses fowl language.
The only reason she's special is because shes pretty. She's not saying anything new or special. She's not a very good role model imo either. I dont really have that big of a probelm with her though. I never liked evallion but i didn't care that she made videos. it was the fact that people were trying to shill her on the rest of us that made me mad. it'll be the same with this girl if you try.

no, she's not "one of us" or in our movement, but she's "an ally" - prove me wrong.

No one is saying this nigger is White or belongs in our nations, either, so don't strawman.

she is though, she comes off as smart and fairly normal. She's not a master communicator, but she's not a psychobrain like Evalion (who is currently making pro-Stalin videos.)

Just forgot to clear the sage from saging the jews pretending to be British football hooligans thread. Bump for incredibly important Holla Forums thread.

You realize that the way you're putting words in his mouth makes that pic look like a self-portrait, right? If you want to complain about something, you should still stick to being honest.

Or maybe I shouldn't try at all if you're going to say something like that. Just call a spade a spade; a tool and nothing more.

A goddamn niggerloving jewess lesbian. It just keeps getting better. I wonder if she keeps retweeting that one nigger because she has sex with it.

There's no such thing as a black ally of the white race, kike. But go on and tell us more about the BASED NIGGERLOVING JEWISH DYKE that Holla Forums should get behind :^)

Neat.

I never said we shouldn't think most women are treacherous, Jew'd and all that.

Women aren't wonderful, in general, this is one single fucking female who happens t be promoting pro-white values. She deserves a chance.

sounds like what the evalion fags said tbh

Anyone who couldn't see Evalion was a mentally ill weirdo dumpster-fire was just stupid.

Nothing about this girl (Rage) says dumpster-fire.

Time for a summer break from the internet, hopefully you'll have fucked off back by then
all of this is toxic nonsense

If she's literally defending us and attacking antiwhites and talks about how much Blacks suck, she is de facto an ally.

She's like a White liberal who cucks himself for darkies, but she's doing it for Whites. It's weird, but she really is an ally of Whites.

It's extremely rare, there are probably less than 100 people like her on the entire planet, honestly.

You fucked up so hard with your choice for Evalion 2.0, holy shit

We should never pay mind or attention to E-celebs lest they gain influence over us but at the same time a female YouTuber that believes everything that we do shouldn't be attacked or to heavily derided.

Except we do have a leader, like it or not the "alt right" youtubers are our figureheads. when people think of us they think of people like milo and richard spencer, or this girl. they have the biggest voices and the more influence than any of us. its doesnt matter if you disagree or think they are subverting our ideology which they are they are the one at the head of this movement and theyre the ones aiming it.

meant to sage

except she isn't pro-fag, niggerloving or lesbian or jewish

You dumb faggot.

kek

You've got quite the little hugbox existence there little fella.

So much astroturf. So much autism. This thread sucks. Same D&C every single time they prop up another alt infight faggot.

How fucking pathetic and weak do you think we are? Paying attention to a pro-white Youtuber who is destroying antiwhites and naming the Jew is going to make us be influenced or led by her?

We're not fucking sheep. You obviously have a deep fear of losing control or something, it's a very weird way to look at things.

All the "alt-right" youtubers in the world combined don't even come close to eclipsing our influence. They're nothing more than people who follow our coat trails and eat our table scraps for attention.

And we're the only one's keeping them sort of in line and not going full subversive.

Well, you're lying about her not being a niggerloveing kike but I'm sure you're telling the truth about the lesbian part.

:^)

E-celebs are not to be allowed to have influence over anons lest we'll fall like GamerGate did.

Fuck off.

its called herd mentality, thats why shes doing it. Being on the left is no longer the edgy/cool thing to be anymore because its mainstream.

Evalion was clearly mentally unstable.

You still haven't provided an argument as to why promoting her in the septic commune-sphere is a bad idea, just shouted niggerfaggot over and over again

Try and order me to do something then, mr leader. The moment implicit Dickie comes up to me and starts barking orders is the moment i shove my cock up his ass no homo, just to assert dominance

all this creativity, you should write a fanfic about her being a niggerloving kike, 10/10

No one said she's a leader, she's just triggering antiwhites and spreading White nationalism. Cry more.

What the hell is wrong with you man.

exactly, thats why i greentexted about the other user essentially putting this girl on a pedestal. Need to treat her just like anyone else regardless of looks/gender.

animu poster have been proven to not be cucks. don't be mean to him, or else…

I consider her an ally just not someone to look up to or who's opinion is more valuable than any random user. After GamerGate I think that the idea of e-celebs having power was proven to be a disastrous idea.

However unlike Evalion she's at least sane and I don't see a problem with her.

That's too extreme of a position. The nature of the phantasmal world should still be documented. It's when documentation becomes promotion that the problem arises.

What they're too autistic to be able to communicate properly is that this is not that place. It's not acceptable to promote her here, which some will claim from just reporting on her existence anyway.

I'm just correcting somebody who is unable for any reason to save full res images. I haven't even said anything.

Well, you're lying about her not being a niggerloveing kike but I'm sure you're telling the truth about the lesbian part.

:^)

Fugging doublepost

And how long have you had this… ability of yours… to see the future?

If we're promoting her in the sept-o-sphere le kekistan crowd, we're going to have to have a thread up about it to get the maximum number of anons to participate.

>a naive autist and a shitposter still aren't fucking yet

i can agree with this and enjoyed watching some of her content. the problem i see is that a lot of people are going to try putting her on a pedestal and shill her her. have a feeling this thread will be one of many. maybe evallion just gave me PTSD, hope im wrong.

thats yet to be seen imo.

i'm guessing he realized around the same time he was dead right about evalion.

Aren't those the losers that got reamed by Vegan Gain?

Fair enough, but so far smooth sailing. Evalion was blatantly a psycho from the get-go.

Rage could turn out to be crazy, but for now I just don't think she is. We'll have to see.

thats the problem with trying to make pretty females a figurehead of your ideology, your dick gets in the way. its ok if she flaunts/uses her looks to advance her exposure, the problem is that that's really all she has. She's using it as a crutch. You really shouldnt be putting her on a pedestal fampai.

They're smug pieces of shit. Watch the fucking stream and you'll want them to fucking die, seriously, they're so smug and stupid.

I hope they get reamed by everyone, Vegan Gains included.

Only decent ones in the community are Layman, TLDR and HO. None of which gives a shit. Layman may be degenerate but he tries to be objective. Most sceptics have no real beliefs aside from money.

Our memes have already been proven to be superior to the kikes and their propaganda.

Also, you act like the septic commune isn't already filled to the brim with cultural marxists. We have literally nothing to lose in promoting her, if she's genuine our ideas reach a more mainstream audience, if she turns around and denounces WN, nothing changes. Faggot.

Even if that were a pure intent, it will always be met by screeching such as in this thread. The only thing you can do is report objectively on the entire situation and hope that others decide to share your goal. That by itself will still be met with cries of "muh e-celebs."

Who is doing that? I would totally oppose making her a figurehead or literal leader.

I think she has good videos and her opinions are interesting. No need to get worried about it.

They did a debate with Vegan Gains, and ended up looking like the dumbest mother fuckers of the planet. Check it out.

No such study exist because it's not true, nor physically, (see sprinters), nor intellectually, (see IQ by race). We actually have no good hypothesis as to why white societies were so much more succesfull than say asian ones. Our best guesses are luck and greater empathy, leading to better social cohesion, both are near impossible to measure.

k

what is subversion?
by promoting her you give her influence, like it or not youre putting her at the head of this "movement" and she becomes a sort of ideological leader. Just look at the civic cuck/alt right movement that spawned from cucks like milo and gavin. promote her if you want, but if you want to promote her here youre gonna fin out pretty quickly that its not gonna work.

lol, bullshit. Whites are better than Asians because Asians are monglerized insect people. Compare a Jap to a Viet, and they don't even look like the same race. Viets are brown freaks, while Jap's have lighter skin.

It's adaptivity. White cultures have a broader variety among them than any other that all seem to invariably march right into monoculture as soon as proximity allows. Because of that, those other cultures struggle outside of their own comfort zones while white cultures adapt quickly.

thanks

Warski is very normie IQ. He's kind of stupid. Do you reckon he's below average intelligence?

You're an idiot if you think namefagging is going to help. But, hey, don't listen to your elders. Go make another leaderfag from an anonymous board and wonder why everything goes wrong.

Go ahead and start shilling her, you know, like TRS.

pick 1

Absolutely, the fact that he has any audience at all shows how many low quality humans exist. Stupid people watching another stupid person and thinking he's smart.

everyone who thinks we should somehow tactically promote her.
thats what happened with milo and other e-celebs. not so much talking about a literal leader but if we were to promote her to become some sort of big "alt right" youtuber, she'd essentially be a leader/figurehead of our ideology and that can be dangerous if she turns out to be a civic nationalist or starts promoting sjw shit shes admittedly fucked other girls and is a self identified "member of the LGBTQ community" so its entirely possible.

Ha yea. He's a goodhearted person but he has no brain

Oh, another girl who puts a camera in front of her and repeats talking points without understanding them. How long 'till we're going to see nudes being leaked and her having a mental breakdown cuz "muh muh muh"?

Nice revisionist history. Just like with RageAfterStorm it was obvious that Evalion was a fraud from the start, but evidence she was also crazy didn't surface until the very end of the saga.

"oy vey goy don't let this girl with 90K subs expose the JQ, it's all scripted"

In fact, let's start off your guys "movement"… what shall we call you? Ah..

Ragefags or ragecucks because you're raging faggots like the eceleb dyke you're promoting who you chase after with "muh dick" but yet will never get any, like cucks.

He never said we should stop her, he said how it was going to end.

It's winter. Europeans had to work together to survive it, asians and niggers don't have it like we do.

Maybe on reddit, imageboards don't work like that mr concern shill. The entire ZOG media machine couldn't take us on, but somehow, in your mind, one "niggerloving kike dyke" is going to do it.

Are you fucking illiterate? Pls go back to cuckchan.

Suck my cock

Great strawkike, you fucking yid. No one is saying for her to stop making videos, but to stop posting them here.

She is a 19 year old SJW who found a way to become a real victim. She offers rhetoric, anecdotes, eye rolling, stories about almost getting raped, and cuts where she just can't.

He is in the same class as KingofPol or Destiny I'd reckon.

Unholy shit I've heard this same talking point during the ekikelion's shit show.

thats literally what they said about evalion.

what shall i call you? Ah…
retard or retarded because i wasnt promoting her, i was arguing _against_ promoting her, fucking retard.

Whatever you say, ragecuck.

I was using your post as reference. Should have put "see".

No we shouldn't get in her way. I'm quite happy with what she's doing.

Just don't let namefags have influence over anons.

Only idiots couldn't see Evalion was a mentalcase from day 1. Rage is not crazy, as far as I can tell. She's honestly very different.

Time will tell, maybe Rage will turn out to be crap, but I don't think so.

Should we ban people who keep using this word?

This manner of thinking is flawed. Do you know what Holla Forums is? Holla Forums is the SA waiting in the wings to do the necessary evil to secure the races of Europe, to undertake cruelties that none of these 'intellectuals' are capable of. That is our role. But ideas first have to win the the market place of ideas. So let the intellectuals have their fun. White nationalism isn't going anywhere and these 'skeptics' who have made easy money off of picking low hanging SJW and communist fruit are going to have a much harder time countering us because as Hitler always said: 'The truth is with us' and they know it though they are afraid to admit it. So let the intellectuals have their fun and convert more fence sitters. When the time comes, our role will be clear.

"Based Black" is a meme because civic cucks think it's #based for a nigger to vote Trump. It's not.

It's #based to be pro-white and call out antiwhites, which this ONE IN 100 MILLION NIGGERS does.

Isn't this slut a kike?

Evalion is now a "commie" and makes babies with a total degenerate fuck with an IQ lower than the typical nigger.

You don't debate to "beat" your opponent but to convince the audience.

Debates have very real utility you fucking faggot.

So youre saying we should promote her here on Holla Forums? if thats what youre trying to say, why?

I was never implying promoting promoting her would give her influence over us. If the goal is to redpill the masses I'm arguing she might not be the best choice to do it. She might wind up giving them the wrong fucking pill.

are you so fucking stupid you couldnt piece together what i was saying just because there was one letter missing?

No, anons just like to lie about her

Concern for what? Do what you want, ragecuck. Go white knight. I don't agree with you. Not my leader and not my "hottuber". Accuse me of being a yid because I think your shitty tube celeb isn't worth jack shit, but is just collateral damage of what has been happening for the past 10 years or even more. Go on and tell me the virtues of this hottuber, cuck.

yes

Shit man this is creative, go write RageAfterStorm NS fanfic about her turning out to be a Jewess who needs to be gassed for being naughty

i thought debates were to reach a consensus with another person. While arguments were to convince the audience and defeat your opponent verbally.

i'd like to read that tbh

This is true but you won't convince the idiot you're responding to. These "no debate" types are just stupid and can't understand that politics and war is more than just brute force.

I've seen the same retarded arguments before.

meant for

Hi, (((ff9d0d)))

Some anons may not be able to sense that emotional ting in her voice and identify it for what it is.

Question: how does identity politics work for you when, at the same time, you're defending anonymity? Anonymous throat singing forums seem like the pinnacle of non-ID politics and globalism. Sage cuz offtopic. 2nd pic related had me worried.

Where do you fucking illiterates come from? We have ID's here, it's a handy feature that can be used to find out which anons have made which posts.

No, i'm saying we need to go in to jewtube, cuckchan, reddit and all the other marxist shitholes and start promoting her there.

That promoting people who promote our ideals is bad because clearly everyone is a secret kike or a ZOGbot, everything is a kike plot, and we should do nothing but shitpost about who's white day in day out. Are you a roastie or did a girl touch your naughty place as a child, because you seem to be awfully booty blasted.

Great argument there faggot, surely that will make the discussion better.

You realize half the people posting Holla Forums are either shills or kikes, right? If anons can't figure out who the Jew posters are after 2 years of browsing, then they'll never learn.

Those types of debates are done in private.

You don't debate in public to reach and understanding with an individual.

This. I think my mom might be one. And my dad. And my sister and that one guy I met last week. They're all out to get me, especially the ones who agree with me when I say the White race shouldn't go extinct.

So out-rhetoric the fuck out of the stupid "skeptics" when they're trying and failing to debate White nationalists.

Say some shit that makes them look stupid. Or are you not smart enough to?

I'm arguing for the utility of debates dumbass.

Work on your reading comprehension.

He never disagreed with that, he just implied there was a time and a place for everything.

if you agree with my definition of "debate" then i kinda agree that debating is a waste of time. to reach a consensus with someone you both have to be open minded. Its a rare thing to find a sjw who would be willing to listen to you explain why white nationalism is a good thing and vice versa, they'd likely get triggered and the debate would divulge into an argument. Debate is useful for small disagreements. Debating people like a civic nationalist for example may prove fruitful. For sjw/marxists though its a waste of time. We'll have to defeat them either in verbal combat arguements or physical gas the kikes r- etc etc

She's promoting our ideals? Was Milo? Did we consider him and his behavior an argument for whether or not he should be promoted? Do we consider your precious hottuber's behavior and personhood?

I'm fine with redpilled women, who are home making children or posting videos aimed politically at women and not a bunch of men. They should be creeped out by the men posting to them, not encouraged.

It's only my desktop and I'm phoneposting, but:

no, never

Milo was against white nationalist while she's not.

I'm against E-celebs but you're just retarded.

E-celeb shit has always been cancer, and will continue to be cancer. Namefags have no place amongst the ranks of Holla Forums but that doesn't mean the namefags shouldn't be prevented in creating their own boards and stay there.

Now that's a name I havn't heard in a long time.

Anons, YouTube has larger reach than Talmud vision. Kike shills are telling us to ignore ecelebs because they hold the key to public opinion for under 25s.

Ecelebs redpill normies

your mirror
i was arguing that promoting her would give her political influence, you implied/thought that i was talking about her gaining influence over us, which i was not.

so you agree that promoting her will give her influence on the places that she's being promoted. My argument is that may not be a good idea because if she's not actually redpilled we could be creating a bunch of civ cucks/fag sympathizers.

wouldn't that make it an argument then?

presidential debates for example are more like arguments than they are actual debates.

The comparison was retarded, but she's still the argument. Her behavior is not how females should behave, if she's talking to men and not women.

We don't need redpilled beta orbiters, we need more redpilled women and they will only listen to women or boyfriends for politics in the kike feminist culture.

How is that any different than what the septic commune is creating right now?

As i stated before, if she is genuine in her beliefs we win. If she's not, nothing changes for us.

Here youtube.com/watch?v=zRlfbUr852o

You should probably don't share any youtube videos containing females with the neckbeard autist anime masturbating virgins from Holla Forums Holla Forums . They'll get triggered like the cuck losers they are.

That's it. I tried embedding but it's embedded elsewhere, here

yes he was, he was shilled here quite a bit for his anti sjw videos.

this
disagree with this. I wouldnt mind an attractive girl making redpilled political videos. My issue with her is that she's really not that articulate and what she's saying really isnt special. The only thin she really has going for her is her looks and i think she uses that as a crutch. we need a girl who can hold her own without looks, this girl cant.

They basically acknowledge all the claims up to "whites are superior", where they start going on about either "different but equal", "stronger together" etc, or get all "muh slavery means lower IQ in Blacks", even though the ones who still live in Africa are even lower, as I presume slavery "naturally selected" the niggers who could at least learn to do a mindless production-line job.

Even Holla Forums itself is humored by your shitpost, user.

we know. nobody is arguing that we should attack her, simply that we shouldnt actively promote her. Why? because she holds the key to public opinion and her opinion might not be synonymous with our own.

Emily Youcis was never shilled, either.

There's nothing to promote sadly, the video got

SHUT THE FUCK DOWN

>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
If you can't embed, don't post

All we need them for is an attractive face and a cute voice to read our redpill scripts. That was Evalion's draw, even though she was a damaged female whore. Normies think with their dicks and potiential ejaculations after all.

i still have no idea what "skeptics" are, so i cant say.
and as i stated before, my worry is that she may be pushing the wrong kind of ideology. milo for example was a faggot civ cuck, and he created a bunch of people like him because he was promoted by reddit and 4chan so much that he gained a lot of influence. This girl is admittedly a former SJW and current "member of the LGBTQ community". And she could be pushing that out to the masses, especially if we give her even more influence. we want to redpill people people, she might give them the wrong pill fampai.

Cease this faggotry immediately. Stop shilling anything within the sphere of e-celebs. Let them eat each other.

the video is excellent. but don't bother with it on Holla Forums Holla Forums . they are losers that get triggered by females, reminds them they could never have a qt based girlfriend like that.

yeah maybe youre right.

you putting women on a pedestal is just as bad as any "loser" here getting triggered by women.

What about MGOTWs? You forgot some buzzwords there, nigger lady.

Then why the fuck are you mouthing off about a subject you know literally fucking nothing about?

And my argument is that it doesn't fucking matter, because there's plenty of people doing it right now. If she pushes Holla Forums-tier politics, it's good for us, if she starts promoting cuck nationalism NOTHING FUCKING CHANGES.

you're right that we shouldn't be promoting anybody unless they have proven themselves 10x over but these videos ARE a prime target to redpill normalfags in the comment section. Most of the "skeptic" e-celebs are as pozzed as you get but the normalfags who follow them aren't all as pozzed and are a prime target for red-pilling and conversion to nationalism/natsoc/etc. You can already see this red-pilling occurring as many who have followed the "skeptic" community are realizing the e-celebs are using emotional rather than rational arguments regarding race/IQ. You see many of them commenting that they are "conflicted" by their feelings on the aut-kike. Meaning they know in their gut that the the right is right they just aren't ready to swallow the pill all the way yet, their conditioning is just too strong and they too weak. Many just need a little push to follow the path to the true (((redpill))).

so you admit you're MGTOloser?

i put the vid on a pedestal, had good info and got liked by lots of people even on facebook

Tits or gtfo.

why are you so hostile faggot? you're not supposed to post here if you're under 18. I never brought up or mentioned "skeptics" or the subject in any such way. Ive only ever talking about the girl in the OP and the affect she could have of people we want to reach.

i see, its easier to understand when you say that instead of calling me illiterate and insulting me in every reply. You realize i'm not your enemy right? we're completely capable of having civil discussion. I still think we shouldn't promote people who aren't legit. Like you said there are plenty of people promoting the wrong kind of ideology, but we dont go around promoting milo for example.

yeah i think youre maybe right. Even if she doesn't completely redpill them, its easier to redpill a civic nationalist than a full blown marxist. The closer we can get somebody to our ideology the less convincing it will be to convert them fully.

You promote Evalion without protest, something changes. And it can't be fake protest like you're a kike. You have to spot them honestly. You see zero problems with her because your dick is talking.

Except these camwhores usually leads their blueballed whiteknights down the garden path. Shillhead is doing some flat earth tinfoil shit or something now. Elolion is doing communism. What will this newest camwhore get into after her "nazi" phase? Gay pozzing perhaps?

Well, at least they are training young men to listen to stronk independynt womyn. That's something at least.

I have to think at this point that the people promoting her, despite knowing most dislike eceleb shit, are doing it to try and make us appear "muhsoggonist" and to make us appear irrationally "secksist" or otherwise have ammo to try and shame her about being white nationalist.

Newsflash: we are not here to get you laid. We are here to discuss politics without namefagging.

right, this was my concern.

inb4 shills start saying they're not real men if they do that, completely destroying their original argument - so they instead day it won't happen and doesn't matter.. so then the ragecucks argue the hottuber can convince boys of redpills but not convince them of behavior … meaning they must argue that they're basically trying to take advantage of sex as a means of spreading propaganda, revealing the kike like behavior of reinforcing degenerate behavior for the sake of delivering "redpills"

Zeno's Paradox is brutal.

Which comes down to the eternal paradox I always present in these threads. "Any guy who can be redpilled by a woman is never redpilled at all." They don't want to handle this argument because their bullshit doesn't make sense.

That some cucks fapped to a pretend nazi loli doesn't really help anything anywhere. They'll still fap to her when she's a communist next week. Glorious gommunist fap pills.

Where do you think we are? Just bantzing and helping you grow a thicker skin, faglord.

I'm not saying we need to kiss her ass no matter what and claim everything she says is gospel from god, i'm saying we should promote her to the normies because what she's saying is better than what the rest of the jewtube crowd is saying. Even Hitler allied himself with degenerates when he needed to. Idealogical purity is good, but you faggots are driving us into a corner and alienating any potential allies. Saving the white race takes priority over your fucking larping, [u]for now[/u]. Once we're in power do whatever the fuck you want, but until then, learn to hide your fucking powerlevel.

The Alt-right hatted Milo.
Sarcuck is more of a sperg that gets paid to go on a sperg-out. I laughed when his revenue haltered on jewtube.

Holla Forums will always be an entertaining place. Fuck, I worship a god damn frog god of chaos while we have Sarcuck change our gods meaning kinda like Silent Hill.

That is why we need to be inspired by kek so we can create scriptures.

Cheked for truth. Learn from the classics, the guys back then knew what they were memeing.

KEK

I just want all of you who think IQ is the best way to measure intelligence, to realize that white people are not #1 when it comes to getting high IQ results. Asians get the highest IQ. You just can't say that white people are superior and also say that IQ is the ultimate way to test intelligence if you consider this. Now, you could either respond to me like an autist and call asians insect people, or you can actually give me a great reason to give a shit about why IQ is empirical but whites are still better.

reddit.com/r/The_Alt_Right/ supports redpill nukes and the triggering of niggers, kikes and cucks.

reddit.com/r/The_Alt_Right/ supports redpill nukes and the triggering of niggers, kikes and cucks.

Yes, IQ is not that important. It's a good metric for how many specialists a population can produce, but not much else. It doesn't measure creativity or wisdom or many of the other myriads of properties that make whites better.

Other than that the IQ ratings by race are faked, this is well known. But even so, IQ is a pretty shitty measure of quality by itself.

It just annoys me how people hold it as the ultimate tool for measuring a person's worth. The arrogance that people have when they say, "Oh, that person is JUST hardworking, but he's not intelligent." These fucking pieces of shit who say shit like this put IQ on a pedestal. They don't recognize that yes, it can test your ability to detect patterns, but it can't judge an entire person's brain. Experiences, repetitions, AND pattern recognition, and actions done by a person come into play when it comes to learning from mistakes. Not just a single number.

I had plenty of asian friends growing up and they are intelligent as fuck.

The IQ test was developed to ascertain peoples capability to work in certain jobs. And to be honest Id rather employ asians than white people. They tend to put more of themselves in to their job.

This is of course a general trend. There are lazy asians and intelligent motivated black people. They are just very few and far between.

But then you have people who are white saying that whites are superior and IQ is empirical. They can't say both those things for the reasons previously stated. Also, did you even consider that the reason for high IQ in asian countries is because of the discipline, focus on education, is much more important than in the west? People in China or Japan freak out if they don't have high test scores, so they try their best. It's dedication and repetition. In the west, people can shrug it off or study later in life without so many worries that their academic lives are over. This focus on education makes a person able to do better on pattern tests/IQ tests.

Well, when people say "intelligence" they usually mean the whole package, not IQ specifically. But yeah, I get what you mean. The focus on IQ is probably pushed by the Jews, seeing how they score pretty well on IQ tests. I was a member of mensa for some years back in my bluepill days and I can honestly say I've rarely seen a more dense collection of bumbling childlike idiots in my entire life. Superb specialists all of them of course, but like naive children when it comes to cunning and lots of other mental faculties.

Not that I'm saying high IQ is bad either. But it often coincides with a certain autismal quality.

always wondered why they call themselves this since they believe their own bullshit without critical examination.

Fuck them either way

There is nothing wrong with loving and caring for the future of your own people. Whites have a higher IQ on average than shitskins but not higher then some other groups. What I care about is telling the truth about IQ to prove that it's not 100% nurture like the kikes insist it is and that there are biological reasons why my tax money shouldn't go to some inner city nigger school. It's a waste of resources. Or why diversity quotas are forced and unproductive. It's a waste of time and money to invest in niggers and spics and expect the same results.

What the fuck does any of what I mentioned above have anything to do with the fact that chinks are better at math? It doesn't disprove anything or make me wrong in any way. Europe is still being invaded by low IQ subhumans. America still has a huge nigger problem. And no these people can't change their IQs with better diets and more education.

The same reason Bill Nye calls himself a scientist despite having a degree in mechanical engineering

I would say Asians are more intelligent but intelligence isnt everything.

Discipline yes. Education no. You cant study for an IQ test.

My school had IQ tests as an entrance exam. We had chinks straight off the boat who were poorly educated and couldnt speak a word of English because they came from the countryside. They aced the IQ tests because its stuff like pattern matching and spatial awareness which they are naturally good at. Many of the local kids who were coached for the test failed it because they were naturally bad at it.

I think the part you are failing to grasp is the difference between a general rule and an individual.
Lets use a different example:
As a general rule Chinese people are short. Using your logic, because a tall Chinese person exists that proves a tape measure is a bad way to measure someones height.

People don't want to challenge their ideas plus it's popular now since they can make shekels.
So if they do self examination and/or throwing their beliefs into the wall and see what seems factual. One usually don't like the result that comes.

I don't get the focus on IQ so much tbqh fam

Don't conflate intelligence and IQ. IQ measures one tiny aspect of intelligence.

Fair point but it is the best indicator of peoples general intelligence that we have.

I dont know of anyone who is very intelligent but has a low IQ.
Nor do I know anyone who is very stupid and has a high IQ.

This is true.

Nor do I know anyone who is very stupid and has a high IQ.
This is less true. As mentioned I know several such people. Many of lack cunning, creativity, wisdom, empathy and so on and so on. Which is why I say IQ is a good measure for specialists, but not much else.

In short, most intelligent people have high IQ but most high IQ people aren't necessarily intelligent people. It's an important distinction and goes on to explain why whites are the most intelligent even if we don't have the highest average IQ.

I was responding to the thread in general about how they think they're "redpilled" about IQ and it pisses leftists off. Because from my experience, leftists are the more shallow ones to care about such a bullshit number and judge an entire person's worth than us.

I agree with this, I'm not expecting some somalian pirates and rapefugees to suddenly improve themselves. I'm just refering to the arrogant people who got slightly higher scores and think they can tell a normal person who wants to become better, "Sit down. You can never become more than what your score is. No matter what you do, I am superior to you."

100% wrong. Discipline is required to be EDUCATED. By becoming more educated you acquire more wisdom, and if you aren't stupid as fuck, you become smarter in your thinking and decisions. What need is there for discipline if you don't use it to learn new things?

You'd be surprised to see how tough the schools in shit countries are, and how much pressure parents put on these kids to be good in schools. Those poorly educated kids probably read 10x more books than average american kids.

Graduating from college and getting some fancy degree usually amounts to more success in life than people who don't go to college. There are people that manage to be successful anyway despite that, and it's an amazing feat that they were able to do it, not luck. Average people trying their best to become smarter isn't some lucky exception, it took more intellectual effort for those people to become great. The arrogance of people who think they're smart but don't do anything to become better is actually stupidity.

Wow 200,000 views… no wonder the kikes are out to "shut her down".

I hope this woman gets 5 million subscribers and then makes a video about the Holohoax

in b4 "eceleb whore" comment from a D&C Kike

My point was if you are uneducated having good discipline helps you pass the IQ test.
You wont pass the IQ test if you are undisciplined. Running about the classroom shouting and screaming.

These are people I grew up with. There isnt much I would be surprised to learn about them.

Is this your next Evalion, Jewgene?

Really, you're just restarting the script? Maybe they hired some chinks this time.

Whatever Jewgene. Why do you always do this?

literally, who?

No one cares.

Han Chinese.

Someone cared enough to respond.

all women are in it for attention.

attractive women spreading our propaganda is a good thing because it will create a clique for other women to come into. women are herd creatures and won't support something unless the rest of the female herd are getting in on it. particularly if it is the high status females in the herd getting in on it. why do you think the (((media))) always has beautiful women trying to promote cultural marxism/SJWism as the popular belief system?

Yes, you need discipline to become good at anything. That's what I think. And that's why I was saying, because Asia is more focused on school and discipline, they do better in academia. I don't think that if I truly, truly wanted to become great at physics or something, it would be impossible because I'm missing 10 or 15 IQ points that a genius has. I think that I need to put more time into it. I just don't like people who tell each other that it's okay to be mediocre, and they use IQ as some ultimate evidence for why if you don't have a genius score, you should remain a simpleton. That's just disgusting.

I care that you're acting like a faggot in my general place of engagement. No one cares who you are or who you know. Think ahead a little bit - use your noggin. No IQ debate is going to be settled by your personal experience.

Does she redpill? checked
Does she convince normies? checked

Subscribed!

Going to post all her videos to every forum I can find.

What a babe.

I hope she hits 5 million subs.

I cant wait till she debates the "skeptic community" about the holohoax

no. laci green sees the way the tide has turned, sees her views plummeting; laci green changes her message so that she, becoming irrelevant, now has an audience again, and slowly but surely she'll cuck out to give you sjw-lite insteads of the daily dose that was waking people up in opposition to progressivism.

Kinda hard to go back after you call out the Jews

You do realize Jews literally created "celebrities" through (((Hollywood))).

The whole point of celebrities was to help push Jewish political agendas (see Scarlattet Johanson, Natalie Portman et al). See how (((Hollywood))) has thrown all their celebrities against Trump.

But Oh no anons!! Don't be bad!! You are not allowed ecelebs!! They are bad for "our group"!! Goyims ecelebs are whores.. dont use them to push political narratives. Dont trust the woymn goyim.

Why do they call themselves "skeptics" when they blindly follow narratives like holohoax, equalism, etc? What were they supposedly skeptic of?

Reminder:

- Jews are allowed celebrities
- Anons are not allowed e-celebrities

Why?

Cos the D&C kikes told us so

blue eyes, medium brown hair and fair skin.

don't know why people are saying she looks jewish. she looks like the regular plain jane english girl.

Here is an example:
Jew says races don't exist. Little leftist opposition.
Jew says male and female don't exist. Leftist opposition.
Here comes controlled opposition that says sexes exist. They just made race no longer the conversation and made sex the conversation. More from the other side "convert" to cause drama and keep conversation going… who is not going to deny reality today? Let's gossip about who believes what… ignore the race conversation

Yeah I cant disagree with any of that.
We have our kids sitting in circles singing songs about cultural marxism, they have theirs doing trigonometry and calculus.
And we wonder why they are taking over the world of business and economics.

IQ is simply an indication the best indication we have of your natural intelligence.
High IQ parents produce high IQ kids.
If your IQ is less than 60 then you are mentally handicapped and probably dont have much chance of success in life.
But if your anywhere near normal then theres many other factors that are more important such as creativity and motivation.

I didnt think my experience would settle any debate.
I did think this whole thread needed some actual real world facts and examples.

And I reserve the right to act like a faggot under any circumstances.

No it is because we have had to deal with attention whores since 2003.

ok D&C kike

meh

Why do people care so much about YouTube drama?

I'm not going to watch any of these skeptic faggots, but I just want to know, is the implosion real? How badly? I want their whole fucking community to collapse

These "le radical centrists" all need to be tossed in a gas chamber. Nothing but gatekeepers who go after SJW low-hanging fruit while also desiring to uphole all the status quos that the SJWs stand for. They don't actually care about the march of cultural marxism and all its many facets; they're fine with it so long as the marxists don't scream "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK MEN TOO" while they do it.

They are to "moderate islam" as the SJWs are to jihadi terrorists. Fundamentally stand for the same goddamn thing, but just don't want to be so obvious about it. And just like how "moderate muslims" try to contrast themselves with terrorists in order to make themselves look good in comparison, the radical centrist skeptics try to contrast themselves with SJWs in order to make themselves look good. And they're the same goddamn thing. Gender equality is good. All races are equal. Replacement immigration is cool. Radical egalitarianism is still their religion.

Make them prove what they're saying. The burden of proof is on them now that they accept the validity of the findings.

Internalized racism is actually a thing, it's natural and even nine month old babies display racial awareness. Doesn't this show that we're poorly adapted to living around one another anyway? Don't fall into the quicksand of moral posturing with these people, it makes them weak when they do it if the other side is only engaged in a factual exchange.

They think that they're running into a tougher version of SJWs, they're entirely wrong. Social justice can be refuted on a factual basis. Race cannot. These folks may or may not be smart, but they are pretentious. Pretensions can be good because it forces self-awareness. Call them out for debating the 'morality' or policy of hard truth instead of just debating the facts. This is monkey business.

Debate doesn't usually imply consensus-reaching. For example think university debate teams, where the goal is to convince the judges and audience, or political debates between candidates.

To add to this, the distinction between a debate and an argument is that debates are more deliberate and measured, whereas arguments are more spontaneous and emotional.

heartiste.wordpress.com/diversity-proximity-war-the-reference-list/

Aryan, Europeans specifically, have characteristics which are unique to them, observed by ancient Romans. Different temperaments. The differences were real in comparison to the same individual, especially if there were no biases that made them hate one race more than another for a reason different than their shown behavior.

Dogs also have different temperaments and intelligence.

Intelligence alone does not determine a people. Germany was very industrious but British people not so much. Despite them both being nearly just as intelligent as eachother, as the Saxon subrace.

Generalized IQ is relevant for civilization at a certain cut off. The average needs to be something like 92+ or something. It predicts success financially, which is a measure of utility.

The most valuable commodity though is priceless: charisma, leadership, etc. Aryans have that and not in a vain way. People wish to accuse them of being vain but it's not the case. Charisma and grace are qualities which abound in noble blood, one of sacrifice for greater truths.

Whites have more noble stock than the other races. The success of whites is due to constant warmongering between eachother, making them select out dumb people (including black plague, the European cleanser). This selects for creativity or cunning, not just autistic processing speed. Qualitative differences, not quantitative. The best advances in CPUs come from architecture changes, not diode sizes.

Filter that shill.
I hope you are all aware that Holla Forums has been highly subverted against "e-celebs" so that our influence doesn´t spread out to youtube. We should support her.

lurk moar.

Kys kike, we need more influence and this is a good way especially to influence women, since they usually look up to other females. This girl is redpilled. Just look at the thread, you will see shills go all out.
Also saying that she looks like a jew is a blatant lie which also makes it easy to spot the shills.
Holla Forums has potential, but the subversion against useful ambassadors of our ideology has diminished it. Shills are behind this.

No. Women ruin everything. Watch what happens.

Whatever. This is the same pattern Evalion took. She'll turn out to be a whore. Go somewhere else Jewgene.

And what subversion was that, exactly?

The subversion of finding out TRS was all kikes. The subversion of finding out Evalion was a camwhore. The subversion of Sinead. Of Implicit Dicky Spencer. Millenial Wews the faggot and CommonSpic the christcuck.

The only subversion has come from these e-celebs you're trying to push on us. Faggot.

Shillcuck

Shillcuck

Hows the weather in Tel-Aviv, Shekelgrabber?

Bump.

(((Alt-lite))) finally showing their ugly face cucked face.

THAT EXACTLY was my first critical redpill back in half/sci/ when I turned from a leftard to a full blown ebul gnatzee.

Does this picture describe your narrative perfectly?

Yet Minnesota transadoption studies disproved that.

Precisely. and another part of it is that you're no longer allowed to do any studying of IQ. Or rather, you'll never get funding for it and you'll never get published in a respectable journal, so you're effectively prevented. And this lack of studies allows leftists to say "haha that hasn't bee properly studied, so my null hypothesis of we're all equal must be true" or they'll attack the sources by saying they're too old, as if the fact that the transracial adoption study was from the 80s matters.

Don't even get me started on how you're not allowed to do any genetic research into differences, or allowed to look for genes that impact intelligence, or any of that stuff. The only time we find differences are accidental stuff, as with monoamine oxidase expression that's much higher in niggers.

Now everything makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up user

Yeah, I am pretty sure that if I were to fuck her that would make me a homosexual zoophile too.

TRS can take Kike Enoch and fuck off, but the opportunity has been used by shills to subvert Holla Forums against ALL e-celebs and pro-white organizations. Are you too retarded to see that this is the point the image is trying to make?

She looks nothing like a jew, thanks for showing your true colors, shill.

Namefags are a cancer

Within about 24 hours several front page threads were just oh so casually mentioning this nobody. Somebody really badly wants Holla Forums to whiteknight evalion 2.0, goodness knows why they keep doing this though.

But I guess if a woman could launch 1,000 ships, it'd only take a child to corrode the polished metabrain that this place is turning into. One wonders why they don't simply pull the plug on it instead.

Is that all you got? The white race is being exterminated right now, we need all support we can get, but you contribute nothing. Instead you diminish our potential by behaving like a manchild.

I don't seek validation for contributions on an anonymous imageboard
How, by simply not falling for this muh queen of Holla Forums thing fr the 50th time

Britain did have the worlds first industrial revolution twice. One when they invented the first usable steam engine one when they invented the recipe for mass producing steel.

I dont think industrious is the right word but I see what you mean. Britain was more inventive. Where as Germans worked harder.

So you acknowledge that you don´t achieve shit. She on the other hand reaches a big audience and obivously spreads redpills as you would see if you clicked her videos. You shouldn´t worship her like some neckbeard beta, but instead simply support her by spreading her videos. Or you can keep others from doing that by crying "muh e-celebs are baddies".

Do we need more proof that she is redpilled? Holla Forums is full of retards falling for shills.
Why?

Who you responding to, fam? Why are you projecting? I just want you two niggers to suck each other's dicks and get this stupid e celeb shit over with.

This thread is full of shills.
Anyone who talks about the jews and the JQ is good for us, no matter who they are or what language they are speaking. A nig-nog who talks about the JQ is good. A woman who talks about the JQ is good. You don't have to like the messenger, but the message is what counts.

Instead of going back and forth pointlessly on whether or not we want this chick in our movement, something we have absolutely no control over whatsoever, we should be discussing tactics for converting more skeptics to our worldview. I was listening to Sargon and the like two years ago after gamergate. White nationalism is the logical evolution from libertarianism and reason.

Kykes itt, get out.

Never heard of these faggots before not do I care they look weak any ways therefore they aren't needed nor will they be missed… Sage and report for e-celeb thread

This. It's not about her after all. It's about exposing the "alt-right" for the politically correct hypocrites they are.

You sure haven't, Chaim.

This is the first time I've ever heard of this guy. The other day was the first time i ever heard of RageAfterStorm. Where the FUCK do all these morons come from? How do they become this famous?
Youtube is such profound cancer. It fucking boggles the mind.

And then you upgraded to pretend loli "nazis" brought to you from the same shill network that gave us all the other loli "nazis." You sure have come a long way user. Such an enlightened "man" you are. Truly a beacon of inspiration. Sargon the ultracuck and Jewish lolis.

Good god. Summer is officially here.

pfffft hahahahahahaha

You put way to much stock in online retardation, faggot. The most these people will achieve is making memes that will get old in a year max. Youtube politics will die how Youtube atheism died, with a fat micro-dicked fuck sticking a banana up his asshole.

lmao @ anyone taking the internet this seriously.

How old are you?

Good thing I went on her Patreon and gave her her own dox + ways to secure herself.

It's because of Christianity. Self-sacrifice, as emulation of the deity, became the greatest expression of "the Good", the highest form of divine Love (John 15:13). To bleed oneself on the altar of needs of the ingroup.

Additionally, Medieval scholasticism, for better or worse, marked a rapid shift in the consciousness of the European pagan mind. (see pic)

All of this culminated in a divorce from instinctuality. The Mithraic cult characterizing an early antique mystery of divinity sacrificing itself to itself in the ritual slaying of bull (symbolic of the death of animal instinctuality and vice) was surpassed by Christianity which took this a step further in the death of the lower nature of man himself.

A basic principle of marketing with spokesmen is that the spokesman must have a good reputation. People who represent the anti-thesis of our ultimate values DO NOT make good spokesmen. For example, TRS is full of literal sodomites: Grindr Greg is above criticism because "he does so much for our movement"; meanwhile, he spends most of his energy legitimizing homosexuals in WN. He just wants "no niggers in my gay bathhouse". Half of TRS is gay too – impurity spiraling is the norm there, and you see the results: the wrong kind of people are attracted by the wrong kind of spokesman, and you wind up with the entire group taking wrong turns and changing for the worse. That's why it matters who represents you.

So the answer is that they're controlled opposition? I'd consider myself skeptic that's why I have read a bunch of holohoax shit. That's something with real curiosity and desire for truth would be questioning.

But everyone who questioned her was shouted at using the same bullshit –
Well, now there are unironic Nazbol LARPers popping up everywhere, because the orbiters will fucking follow her anywhere, even to Nazbol.
SHE SAYS SHE WAS AN SJW "NOT THAT LONG AGO". Jesus Christ, it's literally Evalion all over again. All they have to do is dangle some fucking snatch in front of you faggots, and you'll go all out to white knight it. Just white knight the next pair of tits, who cares if she backfires – because she will have said "JQ" in front of 100k retards, its always WIN-WIN…wtf???

Nice rant, but it has nothing to do with this youtuber calling out Jews and you wanting to disavow her because she's an "e-celeb"

wew

You know how I know you're a newfag?

I want to disavow people who I'm not sure fully embody our values. Who is she? Where did she come from all of a sudden? SJW Fedora space? Nope, application discarded.
Nope. Fags, pedos, niggers, leftists, shizos or kikes promoting our values is not good for us.
LET ME SAY IT AGAIN: A basic principle of marketing with spokesmen is that the spokesman must have a good reputation. People who represent the anti-thesis of our ultimate values DO NOT make good spokesmen. For example, TRS is full of literal sodomites: Grindr Greg is above criticism because "he does so much for our movement"; meanwhile, he spends most of his energy legitimizing homosexuals in WN. He just wants "no niggers in my gay bathhouse". Half of TRS is gay too – impurity spiraling is the norm there, and you see the results: the wrong kind of people are attracted by the wrong kind of spokesman, and you wind up with the entire group taking wrong turns and changing for the worse. That's why it matters who represents you.

Drown In Seamen E-cleb Shill Faggot
Gas all (((e-clebs)))

Really activates my almonds.

The counter records IPlanes not users, you stupid nigger. Holla Forums gets MILLIONS of hits and you need to learn to fucking >>>/sudo/

Gas Yourself

Oh look, another yid trying to be "right" and pass itself as white.

Makes sense

you want youtube shit?

get the fuck in here