TRUMP = KIKE, POL = REDDIT

TRUMP IS A ZIONIST KIKE SHILL FAGGOT AND YOU GUYS ARE EVEN BIGGER FAGGOTS FOR THINKING HE'LL CHANGE ANYTHING. GO DIE FOR ISRAEL YOU RETARDED WHITE FAGGOTS.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PewMH
archive.is/wodWS
archive.is/lYdeB
archive.is/prEOu
archive.is/rOGCD
archive.is/NCequ
archive.is/cr5RA
archive.is/CNPPh
archive.is/mMtjE
archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.fo/Ir9R6
archive.fo/yqFk4
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/Fn79G
archive.fo/TDvGf
archive.is/G1DH1
archive.is/TElEw
archive.is/ngpwt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>SPOTTED THE SHILL

checkin' these fuggin trips

Faggot

>he doesn't want to see the (((cities))) burn
what a cuck

Hi, rabbi. You mad your attempt to manufacture Evalion 2.0 failed? Good, stay mad :^)

after everything else you kikes on dem side have tried the worst you can do is call him one of you LMAO fail get ready for 8 years bitch

k babe. qq more plz,
7.5 more years

Why did you bump this?

the winning will be bigly

I'll agree but everyone has to play the ZOG game in US politics. That just makes it easier to redpill people on the obvious. It's a shame Trump cut foreign aid to everyone and I mean everyone except kikeland though. That needs to change but it's still too soon.

You failed to sage again

I will smash your head in with a hammer you low genetic stock.

fuck your right SAGE!!!!!!!!!!

op is a jew asshole that need the gas

saturday nights all right for shillin saturday nigjts all right all right all right, ooohhh ooohh ooooh
SATURDAY
SATURDAY

SATURDAY

SATURDAY
SATURDAY
SATURDAY

SATURDAY
SATURDAY

SATURDAY NIGHTS ALL RIGHT

T-t-trump is (((ourguy)))

Daily reminder that the CIAniggers at Endchan will be disemboweled with a penknife come DotR

7 MORE YEARS
7 MORE YEARS
7 MORE YEARS
7 MORE YEARS
7 MORE YEARS

saturday nights all right for shillin saturday nigjts all right all right all right, ooohhh ooohh ooooh
SATURDAY
SATURDAY
SATURDAY
SATURDAY
SATURDAY
SATURDAY
SATURDAY
SATURDAY
SATURDAY NIGHTS ALL RIGHT

7 MORE YEARS
7 MORE YEARS
7 MORE YEARS
7 MORE YEARS

wtf i wish hillary won

why is obama white?

ur memes are weak.

lol

'Trump owes nothing to the Jewish community, he is a free agent' - Haaretz columnist
archive.is/PewMH

Jews Must Not Vote for an American Tsar
archive.is/wodWS

Bill Clinton: Jews should understand danger of Trump better than anyone
archive.is/lYdeB

Trump just gave an anti-Semitic speech ‘dripping with hatred’ — and the Internet is horrified
archive.is/prEOu

US-born Israeli MK to Trump: Enough is enough
archive.is/rOGCD

New edition of Hitler speeches book slaps Trump on cover
archive.is/NCequ

Heil Donald? Students instructed to compare Hitler to Trump
archive.is/cr5RA

Is Donald Trump’s Endorsement by 88 Retired Generals a Secret Neo-Nazi Code?
archive.is/CNPPh

Goldman Sachs Bans Employees from Donating to Trump
archive.is/mMtjE

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist
archive.is/kUskZ

Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
archive.is/4v2PE

Why a Vote for Trump Is a Vote for Mainstreaming Anti-Semites
archive.fo/Ir9R6

USA Today: "Don’t vote for Trump. The Editorial Board has never taken sides in the presidential race. We're doing it now."
archive.fo/yqFk4

If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump: Trump has always appealed to bigots. His address to a Jewish coalition confirms that he's an anti-Semite himself
archive.is/C7Vdz

Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban
archive.is/eUPLx

Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East
archive.is/Jvogr

Trump more psychopathic than Hitler, Oxford study finds
archive.is/jZsuG

Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric'
archive.is/Ifprj

ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites ‘Anti-Semitic’
archive.is/Yn8bF

Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'
archive.is/YOMh9

Is Donald Trump’s Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing?
archive.is/MvupZ

Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help
archive.is/NZANv

Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s
archive.is/4nF6X

Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys

Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU

Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7

Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK

Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa

Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK

The clan leader of white Americans: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t

ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd

Jewish donor dumps Trump after community backlash: Republican developer Martin Selig ‘stunned’ by blowback from Seattle Jews
archive.is/Fn79G

UN Commissioner Warns of 'Weaponized' Populism from Wilders, Trump, Farage Turning 'Into Colossal Violence'
archive.fo/TDvGf

After Offering $100 Million, Jewish Oligarch Sheldon Adelson Gives Virtually Nothing to Trump
archive.is/G1DH1

The GOP’s Jewish Donors Are Abandoning Trump
archive.is/TElEw

Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt

based dump that retarded shill op will never read

CRY MORE BERNIE BOT

MUH BERNIE
MUH BERNIE
MUH BERNIE
MUH BERNIE
MUH BERNIE
MUH BERNIE

====

Nah, bro you're a shill. Obviously kikes are targeting this Mongolian ice sculpting forum for the sole purpose of bringing down their own puppet. Let's just ignore that Trump's advisors are Goldman Sachs employees and that he is butt buddies with Israel. Even the fact that he married his daughter to a billionaire Jew is obviously just a political move. He is literally the next Hitler amiright? I came here from r/thedonald obviously I'm redpilled.

In conclusion: everybody denying Trump's Jewish ties are obviously shills because he is the meme president. This somehow all makes sense because frogs.

OH MY GOD THIS SATURDAY NIGHT SHILL HAS CHANGED MY OPINION, BRB CHANGING MY VOTE TO HILLARY

dude good point, i wish bernie had won. fug.

seriously the meme was fun while it lasted but it's time to move on

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

GARU JOHNSON SHOULD HAVE WOM, HE WOULD HAVE GASSED JEWS AMIRITE

7 more years of a Jewish puppet, what else is new? Might as well have voted for Jeb.

strawman

Wants the good old days back
Want to stop immigration
Wants to stop globalism

LoL

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

t. DNC 2020 ctr shill team

Or maybe the Jewish puppet you vote into power doesn't change much. This is something cuckchan Holla Forums would have understood less than a decade ago.

I CANT WAIT TO.VOTE FOR AGAINST TRUMP IN 2020, RIGHT OP?

OR MAYBE UR A DEMORALIZATION SHILL TRYING TO STOP THE MEME MACHINE

Not like it matters

He is though

trump is proving incapable of halting anything or really pushing though his agenda in any way and has basically morphed into your standard neocon republican it seems, I dont know whether this is because of lack of willpower, or if the fraternities have simply made it impossible to affect anything anymore without having your jaw removed at 300m

I still stand by my vote, im fucking positive that we would be ensnared in another bullshit war already if hilldawg had won, nevermind literally everything else, and trump did kill ttip and the stupid fucking paris accords so there are a few small things(TTIP was actually pretty big)

the main thing right now is that he actually meets putin in hamburg and they come to some kind of fucking agreement, the entire establishment is still obviously deathly afraid of this, both left and right, they need the russia boogeyman they seem to see it as their main thread for holding on to power

did any of you faggots hear rick perry recently, he said a really good bit on nuclear power, im sure he didnt write it but it was damn solid(while also very subtly insulting the french, hue)

nukey would dig you faggots out of the hole more than probably any other single thing, this renewable shit is about to send europe into the dark ages far more effectivley than a literal horde of mongols ever could

DUDE JUST WAIT FOR HITLER/ALEPPO/BERNIE/STALIN/LOLIDK

Ahahahah trips of truth BTFO kike shill OP

They always push trump is a goy/he touched a wall like all other world leaders/kike family married in/muh bread and circuses PR that I fell for type distractions

Because they can't debate based on actions, e.g. Syria. War is determined by actions and judged this way. They try to distract you from this with SOP above. They're getting really fucking desperate with the shouting and kvetching obviously, must be a stressful job. They go quiet and leave the thread when this is bought up (Syria actions of Trump which are clearly not ISISrael kosher), just watch. i'm throwing the bait out now to waste their time because this will hopefully be deleted anyway

8 years bitch and you losing what little seats you have as Trump endorsement is winning jew left scumbags

DUDE YOU SHOULD RUN FOR PRESIDENT NEXT TERM

ARE YOU EVEN TRYING ANYMORE?

Lmao at all the concern troll shills bumping this thread now they are getting called out though.

Only dumb faggots and newfag-tier shills bump threads like this

Fuck forgot to sage

given Trump's success this year I'd say it's likely a much better candidate will be available in 2020.

please kill yourself

NITE NITE SHILLS IM GONNA LAY MY HEAD ON MY PILLOW HAPPILY, KNOWING YOUR TEARS WILL SOAK YOURS FOR 7 MORE YEARS

Oh boy here comes his shill crew friends to astroturf harder by pretending to be Real Oldfag Holla Forumsacks™

I think he's too mad to try

im not even fucking stateside anymore breh, I bailed years ago

Ive just been writing in ron paul last few elections outside of trump, my plan is to get a dacia somewhere where the nukes wont land and spend my days fucking some pleasant peasant girl and drunkenly shooting at geese

ur a feg, ill post all i want bitch.

Statement: Trump has overwhelming Jewish ties and is admittedly the most pro-Jewish president we've had in decades

Response: SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL!!!!

why the fuck would kikes shill against their own puppet?

CUZ UR TIRED OF LOSING YOU DEEP STATE SHIT-MEME FAGGOT

Which one are you? You massive faggot.

oh wow did you make that, holly shit u rekt me 100/100

FUCK

dont forget to sign up for the next war in the middle east and die for israel like the retarded WASP faggot you are

Are you a bot, or honestly so fucking dumb you cannot correctly for a sentence?

Also, ever notice threads like these appear whenever the board is under attack by spammers? Such a (((coincidence)))

NOONE IS ALLOWED TO POST AGAIN UNTIL YOU TELL US WHO WAS BETTER FOR PRESIDENT 2016. FUCK YOU.

Le one kike puppet is better than le other kike puppet

That's a strange term used from an avid Holla Forums goer such as yourself.
Really makes me think.

ironic.

They'll just tell you to ape Tim McVeigh so CIAniggers can crack down on pro-white groups like they did in the nineties.

I honestly dont even know if the faggots defending trump at this point are actual reddit kids or actual jews who get paid to defend him on this board. Either way pol is dead. Trump, (((ourguy))), getting elected was the absolute worst thing that ever happened to this place.

the more you push against the Peoples choice the more we salt mine as you get btfo'd yum

I think it's your bed time

people like you are the reason I wasn't here to see the get. You dumb faggots It was probably fucking trash anyway

>implying pol likes (((Anglos)))

KILL YOURSELF

the greatest get was watching Hillary lose, get rekt cunt

14/88

Yeah, It is Trumpbot I meant "form". Now go back to using your script and not using any actual arguments.

SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL

Did you even read OP's post? Screaming "REDDIT" =/= politics, news, nor current events.

You must be a nigger with a sub 80 IQ

I only came to check these digits.

Oh brother believe me, you haven't seen what the mental gymnastics these trumpnewfags will go through to defend their shit meme (((president))).

Also, pepe is fucking gay and was always a normalfag meme. Moonman will always be better because at least he makes good music.

Checked

they called me a bot they called me whatever they could I still got dubs Praise Kek!!

STILL BETTER THAN BERNIE AND HILLARY

StAy MaD fAGgOtZ

>(((Anglos)))
Woah, easy there (22).
I don't even think you know what that word means and I'm pretty sure we can tell your melanin content level is off the charts by how much of a nigger you're being right now.

the travel ban was geopolitically irrelevant faggot, its a fee-fee issue, read a book nigger, preferably some perfidious anglo like mackinder. If Trump had imposed literally anything on say the saudis it would have meant something, anybody coming in from the countries on that list was going in the fishtank anyways, that list basically fucking existed already. I was going to mention it in to my post but I knew I could count on one of you partisan cocksuckers immediately bringing it up so thanks i guess

STILL BETTER THAN BERNIE AND HILLARY AND CRUZ AND RUBIO AND BUSH 3

StAy MaD fAGgOtZ

The tears continue to flow. Still more than Three years to go before Trump is reelected. Drink lots of water OP.

just look at the image this guy posted and tell me he didnt come from reddit.

LeT iT oUt BiTcHeZ

StAy MaD fAGgOtZ

But Kek/Pepe is an illegal spic
>tfw Holla Forums voted Pepe without knowing that

Why would I be mad? Mad that one kike puppet lost to another?

>>>/facebook/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/out/

Would you rather he sent all the money to Saudi Arabia and Palestine?

Dude frogs are so cool, Im cool because I post pictures of frogs online! Praise KUK

all these fuckin newfags jesus even I can smell em

You're obviously not from here so fuck off kike.

Checked and truth

Shills hate when you bring Syrian war Actions up
Instead of PR/wall/media fluff/kike married in family

Oh yeah trump is such a goy he did following;

(24)
>I honestly dont even know if the faggots defending trump at this point are actual reddit kids or actual jews who get paid to defend him on this board. Either way pol is dead. Trump, (((ourguy))), getting elected was the absolute worst thing that ever happened to this place.
>(24)

You shills are terrible value, Soros must be pissed. Re-group on monday at the meeting and try again.

I've seen illegal immigrants whiter (in skin and behavior) than the Anglos I've encountered while visiting your shithole of a country.

They really do pay shills based on "quality"

DUDE PRAISE KUK, FUCKING BASED! IM 19 YEARS OLD AND THINK MEMES ARE REAL TROLOLOL

lolcow material

Which one, shitskin?

Checked

Your next line will be "DEATH TO AMERICA!".
To you.

now I'm positive that you're baiting

The post seemed reasonable to me given the amount of retards on the board that actually believe that Trump is one of us

I did attack his speech you fucking mong. Learn to read

RARE PEEPEE, DONT STEAL

Checked your 19 years old not even old enough to drink a beer LMAO!!!