Please tell me this was fake news

I've was making my way around the internet and saw something bring up the Alt-Right on a article.

So I clicked it and it claimed that the Alt-Right was complaining about how Wolfenstein is antiwhite, Ect ect.

All I'm asking is, is the true did our people actually get offended by Wolfenstein in the most "libtard, SJW, Muh feelings" way possible or was this just some crap that people faked?

If this wasn't faked… grow up people, were the fucking Holla Forums

Fuck off back to Holla Forums nobody here cares about vidya

Yes its fake. These trash "journos" don't play games They were all gloating about killing white people even though that's what you do in the majority of shooters.

This.
Hitler speaks, it's time to listen.

Smells like a journalist circle.

Thank god

I thought I was fighting a meme war with 10 year olds…

OP youre a double nigger. It's obvious that you're so new that you still don't know about media blowing things out of proportion. Also

go back to reddit

bannerlord is permissible, right? w-when it comes o-out?

I was going to type politically incorrect

I have had a bad habit of back tracking on my writing sense college and you're right I am new here, used 4chan before thought I would see what 8ch was like…

since*

where do you think you are

that and cuphead are the only games i care about

There was some people shitting on it since you work communists and the sassy nigger. However, everyone has forgotten about it now.

why

do

you

write

this

Yes, I am new here and there isn't exactly a "welcome to 8ch faggot, center" and I was curious about this and just wanted to be sure. So I said "fuck it" grabbed two pictures and made a thread.

better

than

this

Holla Forums checking in.

Probably what happened was they saw all the (well-deserved) hate about the retarded looking curremt-year archetyped afro-sporting negress 'rebel leader' shoehorned into the gayme in the most gratuitous way possible and figured they could spin it to generate buzz like the gratuitous black stormtrooper in cuck wars. There is some discussion regarding the forced diversity bullshit but it's not on the level of the sjw-made Andromeda. All discussion is limited to imageboards and maybe some gaymergayte plebbit comments

The buzz/controversy is entirely manufactured.

Reported for namefagging.
AAAND banned.

Hi :) welcome to Holla Forums Holla Forums! Do you mind telling us what website do you come from dear sir?

Remember all those black women who helped out American war efforts in the past?

Neither do I!

www.jewliesinyourear.jew

Are we being raided? The fuck is this bullshit?

Welcome to the first day of summer vacation.
Its going to get worse.

The truth about what happened is that people on Holla Forums got pissed that the communists are supposed to be the good guys in this race baiters on Holla Forums posted about it over and over again about killing nazis and white people and how it's going to be great
the whole thing was fabricated by them there were no alt righters mad that wolfenstein was about killing nazis

OP confirmed for nu/pol/ or underaged.

gros

cave

fuck off

Were there any complaints about nazis when any of the previous wolfenstein games were released?
Were there any complaints about "The Man in the High Castle"?
Were there any complaints about the lack of swastikas when Return to Castle Wolfenstein was released?
Swastikas have been banned in Germany since before video games existed. Why would people care now? Oh its because (((they))) realize that Generation Zyklon hates them.

(((They))) are now openly antagonizing us with the entertainment they own, if you haven't noticed. You have Far Cry 5, Wolfenstein - PKD edition, COD:WW2 - Black Female Nazi edition, Star Wars Battlefront - Black Female Nazi edition. BF1 - Black German Stormtrooper edition.
Its an all out assault on whites, but they are ruining immersion for everyone. I'm not worried, these choices makes the SJWs look insane.

Take this e-celeb for example that is a self-righteous leftist. hes literally screaming about the canon of a thing he used to like as a kid because the people in charge of Star Wars are writing conflicting canon that doesn't make any sense. If the leftists are aiming to create their NWO, can you imagine how upset the rest of the internet betas are going to be when they can't enjoy their animays or vidya gaymes?

Beta uprising when?

The game was pretty much made to fit Current Year standards so we would react to it. Most vidya is pozzed to hell anyways, just look at what happened to Mass Erect, Battlefield Kangs, and Ubisoft.
The second video game companies fill their minds with leftist shit their product goes to shit as well.
Also
Carbonate yourself

I'll give you shills a B- for effort. You try and try but still can't meme us into being the alt-kike no matter how many times you claim it as if it's self evident.

Maybe you should stop reading clickbait on Kotaku

nice tumblr gif

Kill yourself.

Wolfenstein might have worked in the 90's, but nowadays it just shows how out of touch they are with the young male population.

And to continue on that point, i hope they make the mistake of connecting the nazis in the game to current year politics and immigration.

We could might aswell do it for them and red-pill tons of unaware men who are slightly pissed off at the shitskins.

I founded it offensive that we are supposed to believe the KKK would continue to wear their robes if they were in cahoots with them snazzi new nazzis

Fuck off faggot

Who cares what homosexual jews think about a vidya game.

the Left.

2 hours of gameplay

I see what you're trying to do, kike. It won't work. We shall remain disparate factions all competing to destroy you first.

I thought the complaints were more that this game was just shit. Why the fuck do they keep pushing their agenda that we're pissed over race shit, we were never going to buy their game anyway, its just that the race element proves our points that game developers are trying to indoctrinate through media, why is calling this out being racist? You can have black characters in a game, so long as you don't elevate them to stupidly godlike abilities with no legitimate reason, which is what we're seeing in these games.

But anyway why the fuck would anyone be interested in a Bethesda game of all things. Fuck their stupid game and their bullshit confirmation bias.

i laughed when EA said they gave money to He 5 She.
fuck video games.

Manufactured outrage to hype the game to alt-kikes and normalfags.

Similar thing happened with farcry5, except they also shilled the shit out of all the pol boards on the different sites.

Weak.

What's this we shit? You clearly aren't from here if you can't remember this. That was just like 1-2 years ago. You shouldn't even be making threads you Jew cocksucker. Who else but a Jew would say ignore White people being shit on in media?

Stop falling for the generation-Z meme newfag

I WANT 4CUCK LEAVE