Trying to Remember Old Game Names General

Obviously feel free to post your own conundrums.

Pic only somewhat related, I intended to have a second game here but I figured out it was Manga Fighter right before I was going to create the thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konung:_Legends_of_the_North
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Mythology
megagames.com/games/gubble-buggy-racer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shameless self bump

The closest thing I can think of is Ace Online/Air Rivals/ SCO, but it was more airplanes and I don't think it had destructable terrain…

Nope, movement of player characters was WoW-like and confined to the ground, though there might have been jumping or jetpacking.

Nobody ever gets this one right.

Help

also, meant to say

bumping again

There were two games I played as a kid, both had a very similar artstyle and the characters looked like cartoony 3D anime. Both were platformers with 3d prerendered graphics, one with a boy that looked like rambo going through an island (i only remember it having really cool music) and one with a boy/girl going through levels by placing rainbows which could be used as platforms. I only remember fighting golden angels at the last stages. I would be seriously impressed if someone found this

forgot pics

You could place rainbows that could be used as platforms in a game called Rainbow Islands, although the version I'm familiar is the NES version which is obviously did not use pre-rendered graphics. What system did you play these games on?

The closest I can find so far is Exteel, but I cannot find any images that resemble the opening region I remember, which was mainly canyonlands with a couple small sci-fi buildings other than the beginning fortress you start the game in.

All of these were on the PC. It looked very similar to that but I think you could only make one rainbow at a time and it was very closed up on the main character (you could choose a girl or a boy).
On the note of that, I just remembered another game. It was 3D, the main guy had black spiky hair and the gameplay involved moving around to the right platforms at the right time to avoid enemies etc. I think you could punch too. There were checkpoints and one of the enemies was a plant piranha guy that would eat you. The neat thing was that between every level (there were like 14 I think) you would get a short comic cutscene (the panels would dramatically fade in and out and it had voice acting. I think you got a companion that died in it later or something like that but he wasnt in the actual game). I never finished it because the last level took place on a volcano-like enviroment with background full of lava and mechanical-looking blocks you had to hop on and it was full of these annoying crab guys I couldnt get past.

Oh god this is a tough one… I barely remember the game, but I remember that I played it a lot.
For some reason I remember some greek (or just plain mythological) theme, but it was possibly just playing in ancient times.
I think the game had a day-night cycle because I remember hearing all sorts of nocturnal animal sounds along with the loon calls…

Maybe…Possibly…Probably…
I'll never find it

Konung 2?
But it's definetly not a RTS
There was a Greek dude named Alexander
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konung:_Legends_of_the_North

Never played those

Then probably its Age of Mythology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Mythology

Okay, here is my game :
Probably a Mario Kart clone.
You could customize your karts - change wheels to wings or other ability wheels and stuff like that.
My first encounter with the game came from MEGA GAMES (can't remember the year tho) magazine included CD - it was a part of its Demo previews
The games name had (probably, but can't remember) "buggy race"

Nevermind, fund it
megagames.com/games/gubble-buggy-racer

Ask in the vidya thread on /m/, they might know it.
>>>/m/11905

well fug, i jumped the gun - this was one of the games that was on the demo list with the game i'm looking for
Game still not found

You know, I think I might have played that a long time ago
but I have no idea what it's called, sorry

emergency bump

shameful self check

UPDATE:
Had a flash of memory of the game
Now I suspect that the bird sound/call was a feedback from the game either for placing a building or using a UI function

Only two that I can find that fit are Space Haste or DethKarz.