Games about evolution

What games incorporate evolution into the gameplay?

HARD MODE: No EVO or Spore

Other urls found in this thread:

evidentcreation.com/TRM-Logerr.html
newgeology.us/presentation32.html
speciesgame.com/download
trueorigin.org/
edwardfeser.blogspot.com/2011/07/so-you-think-you-understand.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SimEarth.

Pokemon

What're the signs for?

This shit, it is still getting updated to this day.

You can download it for free by the way.

Parasite Eve.

Pick one.

This. Evolution is just another way the Jews are trying to poison the minds of people

Everyone with a big RNG.
Because that's what evolution is.
Random change.

Impossible Creatures

EVO is pretty good.

I'm aware that this thread is a single giant snowballing bait, but I'm going to counterweight all the dumb and say SimLife.
Featuring actual evolution through survival and ability to reproduce rapidly.

Why dese bait thread always show up at this time?

I'm surprised the christian fags haven't come out of the woodworks with their 5 paragraph essays on why OP is wrong.

Those are just fedorafags setting up strawmen. Real Christians know they're right and don't need to debate it

Evolution is a myth.

I EXPECTED MORE

Then why are you still posting? :^)

This is also correct. The true answer is the world and all things in it were memed into reality. Memes are the true force governing the universe. Jews attempt to control this by making up their own memes of evolution and creationism to distract the populace from the true meme that memes created all

OP are you just trying to counterb8 the b8 in the prehistoric vidya thread?
its not worth the trouble buddy

Ummm, evolution is just a theory lol.

Just like the theory of gravity. Which we all know is up for debate, I mean have you ever SEEN gravity? What does gravity even look like? If you can't see it how can it be real?

Intelligent falling is the truth, wake up sheeple!

Memes don't exist user.
They are just as much of a shill.

The evolution of man to machine. Blood to oil. Brain to computer

Well, There's Thrive, but the game hasn't gone beyond the cell stage yet. Maybe we'll get the full game by 2035.

That bait is straight from LOLthread, too.

ITT: people believe Earth is flat, shit on science.

ITT: atheist OP trying to bait for replies

Evolution is an unscientific myth, has been debunked tons of times.

You are trolling right?

Sure, mutations are random but evolutionary pressures directing the direction creators evolve definitely are not.

You realize memetics works the same way genetics do right? So either way evolution would be real even in your shitpost hypothesis.

No, it would be memevolution. Totally different

right on schedule

I haven't played it since the early '90s, but I remember it being bretty gud.

You forgot to sage.

I know you are baiting but that first image Jesus christ.
How is he this retarded?

the worst part is that i know people who would just believe this instantly.

(checked)
This. You start off as a fish and eventually work your way up to becoming an apex predator mammal.

infested planet. its a game where youre playing as space marines against bug aliens, and as the match progresses the aliens evolve a whole lot of bullshit forcing you to change up your strategy, but you also have tons of different units and technologies to exploit. im not entirely certain if the aliens evolution has any logic behind it to choose what will piss you off the most or if its random

is it heretical to want to fuck an angel girl?

I know this is bait but I'm still furious.

angry in a fun way or legitimately upset?

Angry about elves

that means horny

It is sanctioned. As long as it is the proper angels

Stay stronger, brother.

Anyway, I'm still upset Spore wasn't the evolution simulator that was promised. I wanted skills to be more related to the size of the creatures and their body structure rather than their body parts.

Do cherubins have any hole besides the mouth? Also, aren't seraphins humanoids but with 6 wings?

holy shit thats literally getting it ass backwards
Pakicetus was a basal whale, a common ancestor, not an offshoot of modern ones
the fact that the animal is just labeled PAKISTAN is also really fucking retarded

Isn't that the oposite? whales evolved from land mammals who got back to the sea.

its not so retarded when you see how many people are blowing up over it

kek

Are you implying that was a troll comic and not made by an actual idiot?

No problem.

Atheists can wallow in their pseudo-scientific fantasies, that won't change reality.

The earth is 6000 years old, but in their wild fantasies it is millions of years old.

Satan requires this evolution hypothesis before building his New World Order and one world pagan/new age religion.

Hide this cancer thread.

Jesus is LORD

Yeah. The artist can't even get that right.

what the heck are you pulling my leg?
its a suicide bomber joke

Oh, I didn't catch the pun

This threads so much better than those fingerboxes and KingOfTheHill MMO

Why are there so many retarded christfags on Holla Forums?

I've seen some new evolution games lately. Maybe we could get a real Spore eventually?

Holla Forums is Holla Forums or some shit.

What are you talking about?

This thread is full of atheisttards.

It's just bait

Yeah basically. But most boards have a bit of Holla Forums in them. It's more a matter of how many shitters get triggered by it.

Indeed. I'm kinda Holla Forums about feminism and muslims, but for the rest I'm rather leftist.

Anyway, aren't we talking about evolution games? any evolution game that doesn't look like ass?

Tremulous and it's forks (unvanquished), Natural Selection 1&2, Savage 1,2 & resurrection (beasts class hierarchy is supposed to be an evolution)

I miss Tremulous

wasn't there a thread about these awhile back?

You know what's sadder than you falling for that weak ass bait?
The fact that many people who are actual evolution denialists, unlike anons in this thread actually don't understand the idea of "common ancestor" and think that humans evolved from literal gorillas/chimpanzees etc.

All hail Sega. Buy another Dreamcast.

There is no such thing as "common ancestor".

It's a common designer.

Sadly no. Evolution itself is tricky about itself to do in games as a mechanic, so it's not seen often.

a common designer would mix and match parts like a car or lego blocks
if that were the case then whales would have gills
why make a fish out of a mammal, or reptile when you can just make another fish

the creator works in mysterious ways :^)

If common ancestors don't exist, and if God is the common designer who made every being perfect, then explain the existence of niggers.

:^)

Hitchens razor nigger

Well, I can get behind that. He'd probably still see me, though.

Everytime a """"missing link"""" is found, it is quickly debunked and proven wrong.

Atheists are so desperate, their world view hangs on nothing but hoaxes, frauds, circular reasoning, assumptions and naturalist presuppositions.

But that's exactly how your Marxist Darwinist professor works.

but there are documented cases of species transitioning to other species

Daily reminder that science points towards a young earth and God.

The more we discover, the more the Bible is proven right.

I know it frightens you atheists, it makes you scared as hell.

Also hide this b8 thread.

hey b8man how about you ask for one and I'll give it to you
go on, just name it
just one
humor me

Daily reminder that isn't true and you are a faggot.

People like you is what made SJWs rise in power to begin with.

This, you'd have to be brain dead to believe that the universe is only a couple thousand years old.

You still haven't proven the existence of niggers with your Jew-created religion, faggot.

What really scares me is how they're starting to attack churches. I know I am my own church and all but I still would like to go on sundays at least.

why is christianity fort trying to lose the battle?

Prove it isn't, science cuck

fossils

Because they are filthy protestants.

I bet you think carbon dating works

You just shot yourself in the foot, dumbass.

Nice one.

Jesus knows what's up. Fun is the cancer killing video games.

Basically they are saying that there are only a few people actively trying to fight back.

The reset are either too lazy to do anything, trying to fight different unnecessary battles, others that just hate each other, and then people that agree with the other side and are actively undermining their own beliefs.

Basically the guy you mention, shooting at his own base, could be considered the current pope we have (cause the pope sure as hell doesn't seem catholic to me).

good catch, i almost fell for it

Sure you are the most brilliant kids in sunday school.

Smarter than you kike cuck

You're missing the point. If fossils developed over only a few thousand years as you're implying, there would be fossilized humans and cattle and shit.

political style cartoons are too smart for me. thats why everything in the sunday funnies are labeled with enormous letters

Don't you know what they say about pride christcuck?

That's an insult to real scientists.

Evolutionism has nothing to do with science, it behaves like a religious cult.

Atheists have alot of faith in evolutionism, even when it has been proven wrong they radically cling to it.

This shit looks very weird but great, it's still being updated? Do you need to know how to do any complicated shit or it is somewhat straightforward. Might give it a try.

If you went to school on sundays instead of watching your pagan cartoons maybe you could reach three digits on your IQ.

you could've just said starlight
there are stars so damn far away that the universe literally has to be old enough for that light to reach us in the first place

Archaeopteryx
Tiktaalik
Ambulocetus
Eohippus
Icthyostega
Velociraptor
Basilosaurus
Australopithecus
those were literally off the top of my head

Pokemon

What it's trying to say is that "the world has existed for millions of years" is a weak foundation, like sand, and is what christians should be focusing on. But instead, christians are doing anything but, including attacking their own, stronger foundation, that the world was created in six days. Of course, as usual, the whole premise of the comic is retarded because it relies on a willful ignorance of all the evidence of the actual age of the planet, over 4 billion years.

this is also true

Where does the tent come from?

Atheism is a mental illness.

Satan must be laughing his ass off at the amount of retards buying into his lie.

How could you not believe in evolution? Do you not believe in genetics? Because if you think there is such a thing as heritable traits, that's evolution right there. Bad traits don't get passed on, either because their carriers got killed or couldn't get laid. Good traits to get passed on. Over time, the species shifts and adapts to its environment. That's all evolution is, a very long series of tiny little steps.

Sure, kike worshipper. Did you cut your cock too?

Come on, we are having a laugh here.

Join in and tip fedoras together just for the fun of it.

If Jesus can get fishes out of nowhere, he can get a tent out of his ass, right?

Genetics disprove evolution.

DNA is like genetic code.
In order to have a program, you need a programmer.

You're not here by chance. You were designed.

user, you're mixing up religions like a primordial soup and you expect me to believe you can make a sound argument against them?

Explain the existence of niggers if creationism and intelligent design are true.

A. Four Sons of Ham:
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Hivites, Jebusites, Arvadites, Girgashites, Amorites, Arkites, Sinites, Hittites,
Sidonians, Perizzites, Zemarites)

B. Five Sons of Shem:
1. Elam (Arabia)
2. Asshur (Assyria)
3. Lud (Lydians)
4. Aram (Aramaic, Armenia, Mesopotamia, Syria)
5. Arphaxad (From which Abraham descended)

C. Japheth's Descendants (14 Nations came out of Japheth):
The immediate descendants of Japheth were seven in number, and are represented by the nations designated Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Mesech, and Tiras; or, roughly, the Armenians, Lydians, Medes, Greeks, Tibarenians, and Moschians, the last, Tiras, remaining still obscure. The sons of Gomer (Ashkenaz, Riphath and Togarmah) were all settled in the West Asian tract; while the sons of Javan (Elisah, Tarshish, Kittim and Dodanim or Rodanim) occupied the Mediterranean coast and the adjacent islands.

Seven Sons of Japheth
1. Javan (Greece, Romans, Romance – French, Italians, Spanish, Portuguese)
2. Magog (Scythians, Slavs, Russians, Bulgarians, Bohemians, Poles, Slovaks, Croatians)
3. Madai (Indians & Iranic: Medes, Persians, Afghans, Kurds)
4. Tubal (South of Black Sea)
5. Tiras (Thracians, Teutons, Germans, Scandinavian, Anglo-Saxon, Jutes)
6. Meshech (Russia)
7. Gomer (Celtic)

thats under the assumption that the programs aren't self replicating
also in order to have a programmer you need a mother and a father
programmers don't just pop up out of nowhere

Now that showns you have no idea how genetics works.

the new testament doesn't break the old law, you godman sinner.

define "transitional fossil".
do you mean a fossil of an animal that is "between two different animals"? because that makes no sense

Strong claim. Any evidence for that? Evolution is just genetics + time.

Do you even know how evolution works? Crash course nigger. Reproductive cells have only half of a strand of dna called rna, these fuse become a full strand of dna when 2 sex cells meet and become life. Those that cannot survive to reproduce do not pass on their strand of rna, and their genes are not introduced into the genepool. As time passes and the environment changes different traits become beneficial, and different genes are passed on, changing the species.

Uncaused Cause.

Evolution is mathematically and scientifically impossible.

The chance of life appearing out of inorganic materials is like a tornado sweeping through a junkyard and creating a Boeing 747.

evidentcreation.com/TRM-Logerr.html
newgeology.us/presentation32.html

Why are you so stupid? How is this bait?

if a tornado swept through a junkyard comprised of boeing 747 parts an infinite amount of times, it would eventually create a full boeing 747.
probability, nigger

Stop spamming the thread dumbshit.

speciesgame.com/download
found this game, you can download it for free right now since it's in Alpha.

you mean bullshit?
if "design" needs a designer, then the designer is obviously complex enough to need to also be designed, otherwise you'd be safe to lose a step and just say that matter is eternal
the level of implications actual creationists use is hypocritical as fuck

christcucks can't into basic logic

If you seriously believe, in 2016, that you're a product of chance that evolved from a monkey, you're an idiot.

Do your own research and study instead of letting some Communist Libtard professor tell you that evolution is fact and the Bible is wrong, when all the evidence says otherwise.

Darwinism is a cult.

Satan hates Genesis more than any other book of the Bible, hence all the attacks against it.

trueorigin.org/

see video, retard

you dont have to announce yourself

Just shows the limits of your precious science

What? Nothing you said makes any sense. It's basic logic.

edwardfeser.blogspot.com/2011/07/so-you-think-you-understand.html

It is pretty straight forward.

Have an environment, say what you want to be considered "more fit" then let it play out for a few hours and see natural selection take action.

At last I truly see, user.
The answer to the ultimate question, any question, any argument is simply
GOD LOL

LMAO, scientists already proved god isnt real you retard, pic related.

kek

Obvious bait is obvious, but have a reaction gif anyway

Pics related are his best works in my opinion.
The god delusion is decent.

video games

They are baiting user. 0e1f9d is posting bait that is posted in every thread in the exact same way.
Real christcucks are rare on Holla Forums and always have been.

dawkins is literally the greatest philosopher since marx, it makes me really angry that retards still believe in religion after he completely disproved """"god"""'s existence.

I think you meant (((god)))

Don't you get it? If you can't prove one thing that means the other thing has to be true. Those are the rules

why?
you don't answer any of my questions
and you've still done nothing but say "educate yourself" to any other question someone else asks without backing up any claims
listen rusemaster, I mostly just want an excuse to talk about dinosaurs and other paleontological shit, I know you've got some shitty "dinosaur" hogwash to spew, just get it out there so I can rip it apart

Nah, it just means you're arguing from an even weaker position than people who believe in evolution :^)

Get this game it's really great.

kek.

Time is an aspect of the universe, in order to create the universe a being would have to "exist" outside of time, meaning there is no before or after, and thus the concept of a "creator" or progenitor to our creator is flawed due to the bias of trying to examine a being who hypothetically would exist outside of the dimensions that restrict us as living creatures.

Of course religious people are just as dumb as everyone else and don't realize this either, or that a "creator" would have to be as dumb as they are to make a universe that doesn't follow rules.

Stop taking the bait faggots.

What about the giant bugs, I've always thought that the Paleozoic era had some cool shit.

The fuck are all you on about?

MEMES
E
M
E
S

But it is somewhat fun.

It is, isn't it? It reminds me of the meta threads. They were always a treat.

see, where you say being, I would just say catalyst, why tack on an intelligence?

oh for sure
you've got shit like giant millipedes, to giant sea scorpions, to bird sized griffonflys
the arthropods were having it good back then

How good is the natural selection simulation in this game? By that is it random what evolves or do certain body plans actually give the creators and advantage like in real life?

So why haven't any AAA games created actual ecology in their games? Would it really be that hard? Wouldn't it be fun to see animals attack each other and have the numbers of a species grow and shrink? Having the player effect the numbers would also be cool.

Not very nice coming from a follower of Jesus

It would be hard to do and casuals wouldn't like it.

you can read the giant readme or game notes it's too extensive to list

Millipedes are my favorite. Wish they were still around so I could ride one.

it probably wouldnt be that hard to make a basic ecology. reassembly comes to mind.

except no AAA publisher wants to make one cause gotta chase that ADHD money

I fucking hate how imageboards have gone from being a place where people could openly discuss any subject anonymously to a place where everyone is just spouting memes or 'making fun of' people they don't like by acting just like them for upvotes/(you)s.

What do people even find fun with shitposting anyway?
I have been on "chans" for 7 years now and I don't get it.

shitposting is such a broad term these days though

It's effortless and almost guaranteed to get a response from people.
Most of the people on imagebaords are attention seekers so it's the easiest way for them to get what they want.

Well said

Evolution and ecology isn't that hard to program for. There are a few small games made by indie teams and universities but nothing from mainstream devs because mainstream devs are idiots.

>>>Holla Forums

This game is fun as fuck.
At least if you have a ton of free time or are willing to run it in the background.

The name evolution is very doubtful since it implies the change of a particular species to something better which is not possible in the universe that the nihilists who defend this theory believe. There is no reference to make a comparison and state that x species is better than y since both are continually changing on accord of a completely random context, even if you said that the simply survival is a signal of superiority that would still invalidate the use of this word since the comparison would degenerate to a binary: 1) it is alive so is better 2) it's not alive so it is inferior. There were no development of the species to a supposed result. For an contrasting example think about the evolution in technology: since the beginning of civilization, men sought to please his necessities and get away from danger, as time passed he developed tools and techniques, growing ever complex and useful. See that technology developed and still develops seeking to achieve a perfection in its purpose (the satisfaction of the humans), it doesn't suffice other needs like existential questions and political tension, but for it's purpose is excellent a bit underused imo, but that's another topic.

A better name would be transformism, since that's what the living beings do, according to the theory and simply that.

Kek, I forgot to sage, sorry.

Just started a game.
So far we got whatever the hell these things are.
Will post evolutionary progress when it happens.

Considering both this and the Flat earh guy, I suspect it's a false flag operation to make Holla Forums look like it's full of conspiritards and young earth Christians, the Strawman enemy of the left. Are there any screencaps of these retatded posts floating around on tumblr or SA? Because that would explain a lot.

Things are getting weird.

>>>Holla Forums

first one : a weapon to surpass metal gear

Just had a thought: A proper evolution game should also have creatures detect each other via some sort of evolving shape detection algorithm applied to image captured by a set of "eyes".
This way camouflage would be a viable evolutionary direction.