Wow! Is he our guy?????????

Wow! Is he our guy?????????

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/11/02/vote-trump-painted-on-wall-of-burned-out-black-church-in-mississippi/
twitter.com/notch/status/793883085318320129
twitter.com/notch/status/793886343470481408
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

please refrain from making threads about tweets.

What is he talking about? What church got burned?

Ugh thank God I never bought minecraft

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/11/02/vote-trump-painted-on-wall-of-burned-out-black-church-in-mississippi/

Proof that money can't buy happiness.

Why is it always people so stable and rational-minded that have a couple of billion dollars to blow?

Where's the twitter verified checkmark?

twitter.com/notch/status/793883085318320129
twitter.com/notch/status/793886343470481408

Notch is a living example of how intelligence is not a function of wealth.

He seems to know bullshit when he see's it, in comparison to the detractors shouting about goyimgate and drumpf

Lowtax is such a hypocrite. He didn't bat an eye at hosting an anime subforum for years (and probably still does) and didn't seem to mind all the ironic xenophobia, hatred, and so on on GBS or FYAD, not to mention the hentai reviews his goons used to do.

Hillary is known to do some shady shit, but I wouldn't past some of the people voting for Trump.
There are Nazis right next door to us planning on voting for him, after all.

Are you from CTR?

This is a pretty obvious false flag.

Black church burnings are a media trope they like to pull out to complain about evil white racists everywhere. They did this last year after the Charleston shooting where they were reporting dozens of church fires, most of which were minor and accidental (i.e a dropped candle would be included in the numbers) or done by blacks themselves.

You'd have to be an idiot to think Trump supporters would be going around attacking churches with "vote Trump" grafitti. Probably done by falseflagging blacks or falseflagging democratic operatives.

yeah it's not like the edgier segment of Trump's base was constantly chanting "gas the kikes [email protected]/* */ war now" on blogs and social networks :^)

It could have been literally anyone who is subscribed to ThuleanPerspective on youtube.

That part is kind of important though.

how shocking

I don't remember notch being so vile, I thought he was a cuddly novice game dev

He gets shit on a lot though. I would get pissed of about "your fans do x and y" too.

He was a professional dev for several years and helped create a still working MMO before he made minecraft.

Everyone. Only good Abrahamic Worship Center is a destroyed Abrahamic Worship Center.

Most of Minecraft's continuing success is owed to mods and content created by (unpaid) fans.

Yeah, it's not like you have segment of Trump supporters who are racists, chanting about the Nazi masturbation fantasy etc

The base game itself was very important as well. Most people play vanilla and it is the vanilla game that drew in so many youtubers and players. The mods just amplified the base game.