My friend has this

My friend has this.
Do you have any prerelease/prototype shit?

Do you seriously expect a bunch of underage faggots to have anything of value?

no

Well by your logic you either have something of value to contribute or you're underaged.

Which is it, user?

I have a copy of the AD&D 1st Edition book Deities & Demigods which still contains copyrighted content before the book was censored in later editions. It's the most expensive of the regular AD&D books because it's the only one that it slightly rare, though there are still enough of them to keep them from being a collector's item. More of an interesting novelty to have.

I also have a copy of TES IV: Oblivion that states "Rated T" on the cover. It was $49.99 at the time of release. I think I still have the price sticker.

As said, neither are worth anything, or rare/prototype, but they're still interesting.

Yes, i have the CES Expo cartridge for the SNES version of Blackthorne.

Pic & Timestamp
I love old shit

It came inside a Contra III cart, i will post the bare thing because my snes is fucked. Give me some time and i'll look for it if it still is on some box since i moved

i have a Red Alert box with a plane transport flying to the twins towers, that box got removed from walmart because of 911 shit.

The whole gameboy that survived the gulf war thing has really distracted people and given them the wrong impression of nintendo products. The NES, SNES, and even the N64 are absolute trainwrecks of stability and build quality. The SNES especially falls apart just by looking at it wrong.

I can't find the chip thing, i did find the Contra III case but not the game. I also can't find my Pocket monsters green cart and im freaking out, i can still post a pic of the contra case for whatever reason but fuck it is true. I HAD IT.

Confirmed for not owning any of those consoles

I fix them at my job, and every single NES we get in requires maintenance. Poor connection with cartridge pins, the fucking lockout chip freaking out for no reason, weak springs on the absolutely backwards and retarded front-loading design. I must have fixed about 60 of them since January. They all need it. The design is shit. Nintendo having well built consoles is the worst meme.

You probably think this is acceptable.

This stuff, right?

I'll be damned, his dad really DOES work for Sony.

Nah, I just knew someone at NISA that would sent me test copies of games.

I own an original copy of MGS1, a strategy guide for it, and a nip import of the Legacy collection. Does that count? I've also tested prototypes for Axe and Old Spice.

That's the special/collector's edition of the 360 version. I had it too. I don't think there was an error, I think simply since the xbox is so shit that they had to dumb down the gore due to restraints and was able to lower it to a T for more sales from kiddos.

Do they really give them out to employees?

Well, once they've made the test copies of the physical, they don't really have anything else to do with them.

So no, you’re mentally ill. Okay.

kill yourself

sega systems from 20 years ago fare much better and atari does too

no one who knows anything about the engineering of the NES or SNES would say it's remotely well designed.

January 2016? damn, that took long for them to get fucked up

the problems have been happening since the 80s

Wait, electronics repair shops still exist?

It's crazy the amount of money people are willing to spend when they can just look shit up online and do it themselves. The IT industry is literally built upon retards.

classic game stores do

I was going to bitch about how nobody cares enough to actually fix anything anymore.

The modus operandi for most normalfags is:

I think it's because most of em were raised with that mentality. Regardless whether they were rich or poor, their parents or they would save up some sort of money to easily replace their shit. Thank god I spent my childhood around tons of secondhand trash PCs that I could fuck around with and fix at my leisure, who knows how much money I've saved in the long run by knowing how to capably maintain my shit, regardless of how it gets treated. What surprises me most is how far retards can get with their broken shit and ways they get around it, and how easily they get scared by the lowest tier of viruses and scams.

It's actually not. The game was "Rated T" when it was released and later changed to "Rated M" in later releases after nude mods and the like began to show up. The version I have is PC.

Not that I own, but my "that kid" friend who said his uncle worked at nintendo was telling the truth and he had a beta cart of pokemon RS that had a prototype of deoxys on it.

It was called "Deoxy" rather then deoxys and it's design was pretty damn different, looking like a cross between claydol and veggiemon red from deigimon.

Ugh, my brother is the same way. He keeps telling me he has a budget but it is like X amount goes towards

And yet he still goes out for dinner and drinks nearly every night with his friends. He is basically living paycheck to paycheck. It is pretty bad.
and here I am and I just need to cut back on the vidya a bit and Im golden

develop your manhood

The changed the rating of Oblivion within a few months of launch. All collectors editions and launch copies say "T." I remember working at gamestop at the time and from my memory I think it was something stupid like people complaining that dead NPCs can be stripped to underwear.

Do you work at fallout games perchance?

I've been getting better at saving money.

I put most of it aside for savings, and then around 200-300 dollars for just spending monthly (which I may not even do)

It gets pretty bad though, when you're younger and start the beginning of your career, I had serious depression and would just buy useless shit to keep it at bay.

Working out and cooking my own meals helped greatly though.

I got a copy of Duke Nukem 3D three days before release because I won a deathmatch at my local computer game shop. It didn't have a box, just the jewel case shrink wrapped and cd style booklet for the manual.

Hope you can find that. Blackthorne is one of my favorite games.

About the closest thing i have is a distribution cart for the gen IV Pokemon games that features an unreleased event pokemon(Celebi).

Most prototypes are in the hands of kikes at this point, so i just don't bother. I remember seeing a "master copy"(iirc it's the cart they used to print copies of the game) of Dragon Quest 1/2 for 100 bucks.

But the Celebi event was released, all you have is the distro cart that was supposed to be disposed of

True, but the version that was released came with it's own cart, and has a few(albeit minor) differences.

Congratulations! That's the logic of a woman!

So is that like real world gods and shit, or LOTR gods?

I've got a copy of Mass Effect that is BBFC 12.

nintendofags never stopped fighting the console war

Holy shit I loved that book back in high school