It … it is perfectly preserved

It … it is perfectly preserved ..

vgmusic.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

vip.aersia.net/vip.swf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I didnt know children browsed Holla Forums now

I don't get it, what's the point? So you can stick them in your Doom wads (even though ZDoom and the like support all different kinds of music formats now)?

A simpler time - when autism could be used constructively.

For alll the time I spent looking for good recreations on that site, it was all made pointless after discovering music rips on Limewire.

I used one of their MIDIs once to make embed related. Warning, is shit.

Yes.

You obviously haven't been on Holla Forums for the past year-and-a-half now.

All this nostalgia makes me feel empty inside.

I miss 1990's/early 2000's website design. None of this sterile, "samey", mobile-focused Bootstrap crap we see everywhere now.
People actually had websites dedicated to their favorite vidya! Now everything's on wikia and other heavily-moderated shitholes.

Kill me, Pete. Take me back to simpler times.

MIDI is still the format used by DAWs, meaning they're extremely useful to people who want to make remixes, because they can just download the original structure of the song to start with, rather than having to rebuild it all from scratch every time.

Same. And I'm a webdev that makes "modern" websites.

Same and Same. I suppose we could always deliberately make modern frameworks look like old school types.

Bootstrap Retro or something like that. Maybe it'll catch on with the hipsters.

2006 was the internet's peak before the fall.

Holy shit the nostalgia.

Some of these don't suck and actually sound pretty good if you have VirtualMIDISynth or something along with a good soundfont, like Timbres of Heaven.

Correction: minute ago

I'm a webdev and I like the new design that a lot of websites do. It's usually what I go for.
But I do agree on the second part, I used to have a huge forum back in 2008 and it slowly went to shit, getting replaced by reddit and wikias.

NICE

ToH soundfont is shit though. The instruments literally have different volume levels and would clip if you raise some of them.

I'm a fan of airfront and Musica Theoria V2.

well you know, it is the video games board

Does anyone know a good midi player? the default in windows works but I don't think you can change sound font. I would use my soundblaster, but it's a pain to get working at all thanks to shitty creative drivers. No clue if windows media player would even make use of the soundcard either.

Ah, it's so refreshing to see web 1.0 again. Why do people need all the js junk hanging around like a blocked toilet anyway? I bet people use tools, when handwriting in html is easy anyway. Ok that's it I'm making my own website.

BASSMIDI

You can change the sound font with BASSMIDI. Just switch the default synth.

You can change the soundfont if you install VirtualMIDISynth

vip.aersia.net/vip.swf

Oh man, those midi versions of Sky Sanctuary & S&K's title theme take me back to my Windows ME SonicHQ days

The only issue I take with using other people's midi as a base. Is usually you end up basing it around an imperfect version. which leads you needing to compare it with the original song anyway.