Joining the winning team

Friends,

We are the greatest race to walk this earth. We have invented everything which facilitates modern life. From the harnessing of electricity to the discovery of penicillin and the creation of the internet. During our era we have shown our species the greatest technological progression it has ever seen and, most importantly, it will be a white man who will lead our species to it's greatest achievement: becoming an interplanetary species.

That said, the muslim vermin in european nations have reached a state where it is only a matter of time before they outnumber the indigenous population via outbreeding.

The younger indigenous population (us) will be straddled with economic debt from the failures of our liberal "refuges welcome!" forefathers. With each passing year of declining indigenous birthrates, increased refuge intake, and growing state-sponsored retirees this debt will compound to a point of no-return.

We will not be able afford the same luxuries as ours parents and will also over-work to compensate for it. This in-turn will not give us the time or security to start a family. Western women are meme at this point. A white girl willing to breed with you, raise your children, and put family needs before her own is a myth now.

The orchestrators behind this state of affairs have attained positions of power in these nations that they will only further utilize their against us until our complete destruction. They hate us because they cannot accept their inferiority to us.

As such, I believe our best course of action to retain our way of life and ensure the progression of our species as a whole is to assimilate with the strongest nation on the planet: China.

"but this will muddy pure genes", you say. Yes. I understand. The first of us to attempt to assimilate with the new world superpower will have to resign our nationality and marry a gook. But it will not be like this forever. Eventually China's nationalistic ways will modernize and skilled, white immigrants will be allowed to work to attain their citizenship. This won't happen immediately, but it can be speed-up if we develop our presence.

This is exactly what the jews did to our great nations and as those who have experienced 'diversity' first-hand, we know exactly how it execute it. But we will improve on the jew's implementation, because that's just what our race does :)

I am an experienced programmer and in a for future startup will endeavor to build an engineering team in China [via Singapore, since they speak eng]. This will be my in. I am not fucking around.

Challenge my opinion.

Not even going for the weebsocs, are you even trying?

You probably live in some shithole where Chinese investors arn't buying most of your inner-city real estate. No need to pass on your genes, thanks.

Chinks are just yellow jews with squinty eyes. OP ingests gallons of semen every single day.

What do reply to this? You are dumb.

someone post some vids of subhuman chinks, the one where a "businessman" stomps the fuck out of a child is a good one

Just fuck off trying to constantly justify your Asian fetish, you fucking beta

This is a new low. Normally the yellow fever fags will try to convince themselves that at least the Japanese are east aryan or that koreans or sort of white.

fuck europe. Nobody in the U.S.A. gives a shit about it.

are shills really that desperate?

Not into gooks. I'm into prospering.

Think about the long-term game here, beyond your lifetime. I'm suggesting cutting our losses and betting on going to into hibernation until the odds arn't stacked against us.

I would actually be for an idea like this, but only at the 59th second of the 11th hour. Whiteness doesn't benefit from any impurification, thus to bring it about willingly in any form can only be done as an ultimate resort where death is the only other outcome.

You're an autist and the reason you can't find a decent white woman to procreate with is because weebery and a being an office drone doesn't exact get tradwomen soaked.

Don't life a trad life, don't get a trad wife.

OP here. Just a reminder of where we are at.

There will no wars or revolutions. These once-proud beacons of western civilization will be overrun with nothing but a low whimper.

I'd def get myself a nice white girl or 2 on the side.

Ling-ling is just my ticket in. Dehumanize yourself [but bloodshed isn't necessary].

You can swap this out with any goddam race you fucking shill.

Chinks trust no one. You cannot get citizenship unless your marry in.

You can't. There is 0 opportunity to thrive in other nations.

Being at the ground-floor of China's growth gives you opportunity to ride their success and build your personal wealth [and power], with which you can leverage in the future.

seems like bait, but just in case:
surely you wouldn't deny that Chinks/Japanese populations have an advantage in that the Jew cannot freely assimilate, and therefore manipulate their populations easily with their 'white' physical characteristics. What you are suggesting removes this advantage from a culture that doesn't even have the history of dealing with kike tricks to learn from. If you have any respect for that culture why would you suggest destroying them in the most despicable way possible, you absolute fool.

Guys your so much better than us in every way, weve tried winning for so long, please surrender gi please.

fixed your post op.

NEVER SURRENDER

Yeah it's not like they haven't created a massive bubble economy that's going to burst like nothing we've seen once the world economy starts taking a tumble.

And then China will follow the pattern it always has, and fight itself.

Yep, west is doomed, but somehow China's economy which is completely intertwined with it will not only survive, but continue to thrive once the majority of their creditors, investors and customers are bixnood nations.

If we're the first ones there we can shape their perceptions of the jew.

Their cultures are cute but as I mentioned before the white race has produced the greatest advances of our species. They are expendable in the pursuit of our destiny.

Critics love to say this to assure westerners they are not losing their #1 position but if you look at who's buying most of the property in western major cities you will see who now owns the world.

Additionally, China's economy is self-sufficient at this point. They have a developed the largest middle-class in history which has it's own needs to be served by domestic business.

china is a looser.
it always has been, always will be.
its people know it, its history knows it, it knows it.

the kikes of hollywood, via every last movie of the last 10-20 yrs that mentions china, tell tall tales of chinese might. but the chinese are the chinese. they are their own animal, like the kike is its own animal, etc. the 'china' that is today serves the same purpose now that it did 5000yrs ago: the cannibalization and destruction of all western enterprises. embrace, copy, chink-extend (degrade), repeat. steel can no longer be bought by spec - all specs are lied. similiarly, all materials and trade, from plastics to computer semiconductors to electrical engineering components, face the same. the bain capital / mergers+executions drove all of 'china' so called 'might'. it is a grand illusion. go see the ground in china, if you have any doubts, thomas.

it is a laughable hysterical madness to watch. as time as ticked on, the kazakh submissivity and sexual ecstasy over china has distilled itself more and more – all a orgasmic-like 'save-us salvation' craziness (imagine getting on your knees to a decrepit mao and his vegan girl-son for a hand out). a perfect manifestation of this is the recent film 'arrival' 2016. look no further.

all those, who think china is something, are nothing themselves. anyone who makes, produces, forges, foundries, builds, constructs, destructs, reassembles, perfects, provides, and continues – especially in the face of all the shit that has been and is today – knows how stupidly disconnected from reality the merchants are. merchants, praying to other merchants role-playing as producers (while their cities crumble, because they never were cities, because each build was never built to last more than a few years at best).

a hive future… nope. china, unlike japan, cannot confess the intrinsic reality that all of its success has come from exploiting the entropy-cascade of the states. now that the states, europe, and others, are all bled so dry, china has no other circuits for which to country-kike itself into. they tried with africa. they'll try again and again. but their are no more roads.

you cannot hive mind ownership. the chinese own nothing because of this. and so can only function while some other owner is forced to entertain them, either through state assisted violence threats, cuckhold-misplaced 'generosity', or etc.

everyone has their own muh-precious narrative; but there is only one abridged narrative in the end. go ahead, believe their shit if you like. how about you do yourself one better, and join yourself, you fucking faggot.

full stop.

Honestly that's not even going to mater in a few years once China really gets going with the genetic engerneing.

That's funny because Chinese movies are staring to sell better then Hollywood ones

Shocker. Filtered.

THERE ARE PLENTY OF WHITE PEOPLE
THERE IS A HIGHER WHITE POPULATION IN PURE NUMBERS NOW THAN EVER BEFORE IN HISTORY
OP TAKES TEN DICKS UP THE ASS SIMULTANEOUSLY

We have a low % of the total population, only because the niggers, spics, curries, and chinks are breeding like a bacterial colony. We have a fine population base and I see white children every day. We need to KILL ALL NON-WHITES and, lo and behold, we would find ourselves in plenty.

Chinks are filth.

0/10.

You think that's ever actually going to happen?

Singapore is a dive