Other urls found in this thread:

sengokubasara.wikia.com/wiki/Sengoku_BASARA_3_Utage/Translation/Navigation_Page
raindropsanddaydreams.co.uk/2013/11/sengokubasara4guide.html
raindropsanddaydreams.co.uk/2015/04/sengoku-basara-4-sumeragi-reference.html
nichegamer.com/2016/07/26/koei-tecmos-berserk-musou-delayed-a-month-in-japan/
mangahere.co/manga/berserk/c345/
gamecity.ne.jp/berserk-musou/story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How's Sengoku Basara 4 is you can't understand moon runes? I've only played Samurai Heroes.

You can play both Basara 4, and Basara 4 Sumeragi just fine using the translations provided by the community itself.

I strongly recommend you go directly for Basara 4 Sumeragi, as you can't understand the plot and dialogues, so you might as well get the best version of Basara 4 gameplay wise.

Here's all the resources you'll ever need for all the JP only Basaras:

Basara 3 Utage

sengokubasara.wikia.com/wiki/Sengoku_BASARA_3_Utage/Translation/Navigation_Page

Basara 4

raindropsanddaydreams.co.uk/2013/11/sengokubasara4guide.html

Basara 4 Sumeragi

raindropsanddaydreams.co.uk/2015/04/sengoku-basara-4-sumeragi-reference.html

4 makes things a little more complicated with the weapon/stat system but it's overall a very import friendly game in terms of pick up and play. Gameplay remains simple in terms of finding your bearings. While there's secondary objectives (most are easy to figure by watching the cutscene or looking at the map), getting killed is probably the only true way of failing a mission.

And yeah, skip right to Sumeragi. I fell for the hype and got vanilla 4.

You fucked up.

Waifu of the year all years right there.

What's the difference between SW 4 and 4-2?
Is there a fix for the fucked up shadows in DW8 PC?

OPPW3
OPPW3
Berserk and DW9

SB3
SB2 Heroes
Berserk I guess, want to get 4 Sumeragi though

If you have played one musou then you have played them all.

Hyrule Warriors _Legends on normal 3DS

Fond of Warriors Orochi 2 and Hyrule Warriors, though Dynasty Warriors 8 XLCE for PC's got a spot in my heart

Hyrule Warriors 2 if it ever happens

Most change around mechanics or are based on one game or another (ie Hyrule Warriors being based largely on DW8) but they're all the same core system. Depends on which fanservice is your favorite, really.

But will the Berserk Musou not be shit? Japan release date is September 21.

I know Japan and PC ports can be spotty but come on.

How different to cuhrayzee games are musou?

Quite different overall, you're a one-man army in either game but musous are more focused around taking and holding enemy fortifications and completing simple objectives (ie "Defeat this captain!") across a large, self-contained field while defeating literal thousands of enemies while cuhrayzee typically pits you against decently powerful but few enemies with comparatively massive HP pools so you've got enough time to properly style on some niggas as well as some low-level puzzles at certain places.

Here you go.
Alternatively, just use whatever Musou game you prefer.

Very, there's less variation in the gameplay, however as a trade off they also have tons of content and replay value, plus tons of different characters you can play.

If you're coming from the cuhrayzee angle, Basara is by far what will be more familiar to you gameplay wise, it's almost a hybrid between genres when using certain characters.

I only have a PC, whats the best musou? I want to play one before the Beserk game

I don't know but at least Koei is using Omega Force.
For what it's worth, Omega Force is the division they call when they're in need to show their A game.

Shit, forgot to post my own.

You've got a supply to a pretty good amount of them, last I checked DW7 has a PC version so you can play literally all the Dynasty Warriors through installs or emulation. Samurai Warriors is more objective-focused and also emulateable, Warriors Orochi and its sequel serve as a Dynasty/Samurai crossover and are emulateable.

I'd go Dynasty Warriors 5 if you're wanting to give it a try but honestly you can start at almost any of them and go ahead from there.

thanks guys, nearly done with cuhrayzee's, Basara is my next on the list
Am I right in that #3 is the only one with an official western release?

Out of the recent ones, yeah, under the name Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes.
By the way it's also out on Wii so you can emulate it on PC just fine, this also goes for .
Try that, if you like it you can think about importing the JP ones, in that case you can just use the resources right here:

Raohyoshi needs his own game.

The first SB was released in the West but heavily butchered by localization because Capcom thinks Westerners are retards unable to grasp the history of grorious nippon.
It flew under the radar back then but in post goitergoblin world, it would probably trigger one hell of a chimp out. Or not.
All water under the bridge anyway. SB3 onward revamped the core gameplay in such a way, there's no point in bothering with the previous games even if SB2H has much more fun stages and veterans I dearly miss.

Samurai Warriors 4 something on PC.
Gameplay was good, but content wise it was just a DLC for the game I didn't have. Sold for a full price. So I didn't put much time into it.

A tie between Gundam 2 and DW7.
Samurai Warriors 2 is a 3rd place.

Anything on PC?
I really fucking want to play Gundam 3 and 4, but I aint fucking buying technological piece of shit nowadays called "console".
Last real console was PS2.

Starting from SB3 crapcom started to differentiate its shit enough for it not to be a blatant clone anymore, but they're still in the same genre.
I love both Warriors and Basara series and they're both fucking musou games.

I really hope they make 9/9E more difficult, and by more difficult I mean make the grunts be more than just collectables to fill up the musou bar again, I used to be legitimately terrified of some of the grunt types in 4.

Oh and scrap the stupid weapon affinity triangle.

kill yourselves

Greeting from the steppes

Let's get this shit on the road then.

Prove me wrong faggots.

I was going to make another thread for Berserk, but the Casca autist might come out again. Kidding. Sort of anyways. This is a better place for it. And it's been delayed to October 27th. I guess that's a good sign? Not sure how to feel about it.

nichegamer.com/2016/07/26/koei-tecmos-berserk-musou-delayed-a-month-in-japan/

Hyrule warriors and i guess im waiting for berserk.

CALLING ALL BERSERKFAGS

New chapter

mangahere.co/manga/berserk/c345/

Oh shit. Thanks, user.

Completely forgot to link this as well. There are some game screenshots at the bottom of the page.

gamecity.ne.jp/berserk-musou/story.html

Don't think there was any mention here of Schierke and the -_- cuck being officially confirmed. And more, importantly, story screens showing Mozgus and Skull Knight. Will they be playable? We can say for certain not in the vanilla release.

That last panel almost had me thinking Guts was saying "Griffith did nothing wrong." The Blacked Swordsman indeed.
I admit I only read the manga once and it's been a while since that but shouldn't Guts completely chimp out at the mere mention of Griffith?

Not sure if they're playable, but check my previous post . Being the faggot I am, I completely forgot the second link.

Yeah, I've seen those. And that's the thing, those are just story scenes so far all we know they may not even be NPCs like furfag Zodd (and, I bet, Grunbeld).
At most, Apostle Mozgus might be a NPC boss.
Human Mozgus with bible bashing move set and his disciples as unique summons/assists (damage, keeping combos going, locking enemies in place, tossing mobs under him etc) sounds like something that could be a lot of fun.
Also, Mozgus' VA (Rikiya Koyama) is a personal favorite of mine. Incidentally, it's a travesty he didn't reprise his role as Kira Yoshikage for the anime.

Anywho, ideally, the game could have a transformation mechanic so things like Berserk Guts, Femto, Isidro/Serpico with elemental weapons and Apostle Mozgus etc could be alternate modes.

Guts finally realized his impotent rage wouldn't amount to anything and that Griffith, in fact, did nothing wrong.

no because it's a shonen now and guts cares more about his faggot final fantasy party and meeting the gay nigger fairy king so he can get magic dust up his butthole

He just accepts that he can't continue his quest because the uncontrolled jaw growth would lead to malocclusion.

That's what I'm hoping for as well, but I wouldn't mind if they were separate characters. Provided their movesets/abilities are different enough to warrant it, of course. Though Berserk Guts would make more sense to have from the get go, but I guess we need to see where exactly the game begins. I just want to see some damn gameplay footage.