HOW DO I MAKE FINISH GAMING FRIENDS?

HOW DO I MAKE FINISH GAMING FRIENDS?

checking dubs

Those aren't dubs.

bait them by using vodka

shit talk sweden, the one thing finns hate more than each other is swedish people. Unless they are finno swedes in which case you are already friends.

Put a Finnish word as your nick and answer "moi" when they private message you "moi". After that you are blood brothers for life.

Present them with terrain that isn't 1 - human construction, 2 - a lake or 3 - forest with blueberries on the ground

Did i run into a family of outcast finns?

nah, just ones that aren't Helsinki City Boys.

Be asian.

They can be loud and annoying, but it's all love in the end. Even if it's masked by hate.

Finland is a meme, it's not real

Finland is a state of mind.

They are real but use meme magic to seduce non-Finns and turn them into thralls, which then attempt to convert others until they reach their final form as ice demons. They then wait in a state or torpor until their masters call them to war.

Are there no finns on 8ch?

there is one or two of them that i know

Moi

punto grande = big benis?

Finish? It's easier if you just don't start.

moi

Who let mongols have the internet

we are here to funpost

Pretty much this

WITH FINNS YOU WIN

Share pictures of the steppes and throat sing over the mic with them

tfw no finnish boyfriend to cuddle and enjoy kumis with

PERKELE SATAANA XDDDD
EBIN THREAD OP wew

First time I've ever heard anyone say Finns hate each other. We definitely hate all foreigners more than each other.

You'll gain norwegian and danish friends that way too

eat mämmi and proclaim your fondness of the sauna
you will drown in finnish boipussy

fug

you mean manpussy. We aren't weak lil shit like swedus who is selling their puss to islam

Shit man, just like add me on steam and buy me EDF 4.1 for my 27th birthday and post some nudes if you are a gurl.

Terve

et tu Suomi :-DD

Finland is best country in Europe.

These are Swedish people.

I don't know why Internet people are so fascinated by us. Maybe it is because we have the best dog breed in the world?

Shetland Sheepdog are from Scotland you sperg spurd

You got me there.

Hyvä läppä.

WHY FINNGRILS SO QT?

You know they vote for shit parties that support immigration and commies just becuase they also want to keep swedish in schools right?

I was making a joke about finno swedes being overly friendly to everyone and that is why everyone hates them.

also finns should absolutely learn to speak swedish.

we already force to learn it

Do you guys not think shes a total qt?

They aren't overly friendly what the fuck. They basically still consider themselves nobles, and they descend from the noble feudal lords that ruled over Finlands provinces hundreds of years ago.

They think actual Finns are below them.

Also, fuck Swedish. We don't need any other language than our own.

I wager that you are some filthy German who wants to stain the Finnish blood.

She looks like a hapa girl, and yes, she is cute as fuck.

Doesn't look very Finnish.

VITTU KESÄ! :DDDD

YOU out of all people call us filthy? YOU betrayed us during ww2.

IHR SCHEIß VERRÄTERPACK! JEDER WEIß WO IHR STEHT!
ZUSAMMEN HÄTTEN WIR DIE WELT EROBERT ABER IHR HABT UNS LIEBER VERRATEN UM DANN VON DEN RUSSEN GEFICKT ZU WERDEN

Scheiß Finnen denken sie wären so toll.

You fucking wat mate. Learn your history. Finland never betrayed Germany. Finland had no chance but to make a peace deal or else we would have been entirely annexed by Russia eventually.

After that, Finns and Germans together faked some battles and Germany retreated out of Finland out of Hitlers tremendous respect to our country. He could have occupied Finland to gain a strategic position against Russia, but he didn't. At no point was there any actual conflict between Finns and Germans.

Educate yourself Hans.

Zusammen hätten wir die Russen besigen können…

Well, we didn't. Our countries fought together, and we lost. Finland did not have any option to continue the war, it was already too heavy for such a small country.

don't forget they were asshole with us by burning lapland

Completely wrong thread, and this fucking site gives error 504s instead of deleting the post. Fuck my life.

I was wondering what this is all about..

EI SA PETITÄÄ XD

Mitä vittua sä selität?

Post authentic mongol music