Russian Soldiers Using Sledge Hammer on Terroris

Tip top kek. Remove kebab! Fuck you goat fuckers! DIE!

Best day ever!

Fucking character count!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_Group#Foreign_operations
themoscowtimes.com/news/russia-bans-12-us-citizens-over-guantanamo-and-abu-ghraib-scandals-37512
gao.gov/assets/160/153782.pdf
twitter.com/LetchikSnayper/status/881204124213293058
twitter.com/CheckmateBigot_/status/881298961772032000/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=WNeH-vw7P4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

save it before its gone

post webm
(checked)

Smfhtbqh Family.

Can someone include Peter Gabriel's Sledgehammer in the webm ?

Reminder never to get taken alive by Russians

I hope a video like this comes out of England and scares the bejesus about of them

fuck that sand nigger

way to ignore the (((real problem)))

Webm please?

The savage laughs about the misery of others. Let's see how many subhuman savages have infiltrated this board.

fucking kek

Nice one Ruski.

OR cossacks, or chechens,or yugo, or serb, or kroat, fuck, any type of slav
They will fuck you up in ways you cant even.

>Implying that (((ISIS))) isn't kike-controlled
How many shekels did you get for that one?

This.

Use your eyes.

I'm counting one now.
>>>/out/

I cannot see nor download.

6/8 b8 m8

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

lol that shit was tamer than waterboarding. It still warms my heart but I was expecting something mexican-tier tbh.

SIEG HEIL

Russians can be savages sure but they aren't complete animals.

Problem, UN?

I don't know what the towelhead did, but he probably deserved it.

Fuck off MIDF

Also, the uploader is a fucking cuck.

Reported for being MIDF sandnigger scum. I hope your fellow MIDF d855cd fucks you to death when he runs out of goats.

When does the Russian army wear tennis shoes?

They are subhuman, and deserve to be sent off unceremoniously with a bullet to the head. Their existence shouldn't be acknowledged, even with this sort of child's play. It is beneath the Aryan spirit. Totally fitting that this is perpetrated by slavs.

He is ISIS agent

Source: https:// www.funker530.com/prisoner-sledge-hammer/

And a report for you too

Go blow yourself up in an empty stadium

bump
reported for cuckoldry

topkek

>mfw (((e8e042))) is getting all upset by this

Same faggy plebbitors who cried when that nigger got no scoped a few months back.

(checked)

Towelheads ALWAYS deserve and ask for it

The ones behind the camera even laughs like hyenas (0:25) . They're literally mutilating a defenseless captive for entertainment.
Is there anything they can do to lose your respect? I don't think so.

They could do this to a white person.

One of them is change their stance on gays

Just put a bullet in him. This is nigger tier behavior. Not surprising coming from Russians.

You're a funny shitskin, I'll give you that.

I think the video is edited so I don't know what he did to pissed them out. Can anyone translate what they said?

I think I saw a beheaded head at 32 - 33 seconds.

We are talking about people who behead others and don't give a fuck either. If they do not care about acting humanely, neither should we.

That's strange, I don't remember anything about laughing at misery in all those lectures about the foundation and formation of civilization I watched. Maybe you're thinking of Liberalism, which is an anti-civilization ideology.

More squeamishness masquerading as refinement. You, you personally, are a faggot with overactive empathy who winces when he sees others in pain. This is a YOU problem. Fix it or fuck up. As for Muslims, everyone captured should be tortured to death, and their remains displayed to the still living ones. What sort of deterrent is a quick clean death for the crime attempting to wipe out your entire race? The slavs know exactly what to do with these subhumans, and they've done it for hundreds of years. Go back to sipping your tea, or fucking each other in the ass, or whatever else it is your people did while they were insulated from these blood monkeys by Eastern Europeans while your "sensibilities" developed.

Call me paranoid, but i tought spetnaz had better gear, and a muzzie without the usual pubic hair beard idk.
Do i have to expect, something in the (((media))) about evil russians in syria?
On the other hand yes it is probably barbaric, but the amusing part is.
Even in afgahnistan muzzies didn't go and bombed the moscow metro then. Muzzies stayed away from the white man for 500 years, because he fucked him up for good last time.
Now muzzies have forgotten this important historical lesson, how could they remember with all that book burning or decapitating everyone last one who has little bit of brain left.
Now they must learn again not to anger the white population, if unleashed the football hooligans alone could purge a a good amount of refugees and they wouldn't be much politer or respect the geneva convention.

IT'S HAMMER TIME
CAN'T TOUCH THIS
anymore

That's what Russians did to little Nazi girls, accept they raped them first.

This is just sadism. They're not doing this in self-defense.

prolly trying to get info, it's part of war you faggets

This is not "others in pain", this is people inflicting pain on others for pleasure.

Fucking CNN in my Holla Forums

OP is obvious Jew

How many Russians do you think have died at terrorist hands? This is payback. Although I do believe sadism is inefficient, at some point they're just burning daylight

yup, you're a kike

fucking wew

you spelled kike wrong

this

>(((russian soviets)))
I wonder what could've outed you?

What's it like to be a rampant aids riddled bug-chaser?

Every cocksucking faggot crying about "muh empathy even in the battlefield" needs to read "With the Old Breed" by E.B. Sledge.

image sauce? reverse image search failed.

And your mother didn't get wet when she watched 50 shades.

B..but muh Geneva Conventions…

obviously we're being raided. everyone start dropping redpills to repel the CIAnigger tumblrites

I still cringed but I'd like to see every single member of ISIS and their funders go through this.

I can't say I saved it.

This is the justification terrorists give when they tortured Americans in Iraq. It doesn't change the fact that this is pure sadism.

Rape also happens in war, that doesn't mean if I was involved in war that I'd rape or be alright with rape. This torture is a conscious choice.

Of course we don't rape, we're not animals. However, I am a firm believer in eye for an eye, so if you rape my woman, I'll just find someone who will rape your woman.

You don't see anything wrong with the fact that this "rapist's" woman had no control over what he did and is being victimized because of a crime she didn't commit?

Let me guess, another Execution of Nguyễn Văn Lém?

Where we later find out that the victim is not some innocent man being killed, but someone who bombed public buildings and murdered women and children by the dozen getting his just deserts?

This is what happens when you spend too much time in a safety padded world of cotton wool. I can safely say you're no Fascist.

[laughs in breeki]

Neck yourself.

I didn't say anything about humanism. I'm saying these men carrying out torture are sadists.

Fuck off kike.

I'm honestly fucking amused at these cocksucker leftards or t_d alt-right spillovers that have made their way to this thread.

There's an actual fucking head of a person in the video. A head which this fucking goat fucker with a certainty of 99.99% chopped off. The Russians give this fucker a taste of their own medicine, torture, and we have faggots complaining about how inhumane the Russians are.

I hate weak people.

Yes, and you're implying that there's something wrong with being sadistic towards your enemy. There isn't. Go back to Reddit already.

What part of
did you not get? You can find the pdf on libgen. Read it and you'll understand what's going through their minds and the fact that what they are doing is tame as fuck. You're just a limp wristed pussy who has to resort to equating the rape of a European child with torturing a semite in order to win an argument.

What the fuck are you on about?

Read the goddamn book you nigger.

This tbqhfamsmdh

Say that again after your girlfriend gets raped by a sand nigger you cuck. This is race war in action even though I'd prefer a 1000 of them with bullets in their head over one getting sledged.

From the yourtube comments:

Help me I can't find my sides

That made no sense.

So you're saying I'm taking the side of ISIS by not condoning torture of their POWs?

Sadism is taking joy in the infliction of pain. Sadism is not the infliction of pain.

No we're saying you need to fuck off for being a faggot.

Thanks!

I hate when that happens.

Daesh was really naive enough to think that after beheadings, torture, destroyng buildings centuries of age and holding civilians hostage, they could just cry "muh rights". I am usually opposed to this sort of thing, but if you fight for Daesh, you're asking for anything!

Awesome
Fuck that roach. How's your hand bud? Tip top kek

Checked. My sides hurt

Well, you're certainly not on our side if you lack the intestinal fortitude to fight the enemy with every tool at your disposal.
Thanks for explaining the definition of a word I already know, faggot. You haven't explained why it's bad or unwarranted in combat, because you don't have a proper answer. Seriously, just fuck off back to Reddit already, you quivering pussy. It's clear as day you don't belong here.

Ok so you have no argument. You're just lashing out.

WE WILL MAKE WHACK-A-MUSLIM GREAT AGAIN!

Hell yeah my man. I fucking love Vietnam and especially that vid.

THIS FIRE UP THE PAINT AND PS

How about go back through my posts you irredeemable cocksucker.

I think you're right that I don't belong here.

torture is only acceptable under logical premises less it be totally dehumanizing to those involved, including witnesses.

-information gathering
(intel)
-psychological warfare
(demoralizing your enemy)
-morale punishment
(stabilize an area by reflecting barbarous intent back upon perpetrators, and satisfy the need for vengeance/justice)

I can see the third happening, ruskis find room full of raped and tortured white women and dispense some retribution.

but thats just a hope, most likely just arabs wearing Russian fatigues to push a narrative against the only military hurting there progress.

That's quite evident, since you don't seem to understand the use of public displays of torture in warfare, or how natives to the Middle East demonstrate their strength.

Then get out, faggot. If you can't take a bit of gore, if you can't take that brutality is sometimes necessary, if you have a weak stomach, if you can't stand things that are unpleasant, you don't belong here.

Let me guess, another Execution of Nguyễn Văn Lém?

Where we later find out that the victim is not some innocent man being killed, but someone who bombed public buildings and murdered women and children by the dozen getting his just deserts?

Good, bout time they get a taste of their own medicine.

The amount of savages that took the bait was higher than i expected. You animals just can't help yourselves, can you?
It's almost like you have a compulsive desire to let the world know what a bunch of bloody savages you are.
No wonder you feel such a camaraderie with the other savages in the video.

That guy looks genuinely happy

Then get out. You have no idea what you're going on about. You're nothing more than another preachy little millenial tier faggot stumbling his way around the internet and life. Pussies like you who don't understand human nature are what's put us in the mess we're in now just fuck off and leave everything to people who have the stomach.

Fuck off shitskin.

Here you go, fam.

Torture as a means of gathering intelligence doesn't work. The person will only tell you what he thinks you want to hear. This only applies if you can within short time check if the answer is correct. If you have to trust the person, it's not effective.
In a tit-for-tat, yes. If someone tortures people from my side, don't expect much courtesy when I have the upper hand.

These aren't "honourable warriors". They don't care about the rules of engagement, and for those to apply, there has to be an understanding from both parties that we don't cross these line. Turdworlders see that as a sign of weakness.

(Checked)
How can you run an internet hate machine without getting dirty?

Does this offend you?

You sure showed us!

I don't think you know the context of the video. The man is a beheader of "infidels". He deserved everything he got. If it were just a random civie they picked off the street, I would agree that they are acting erracticly.

But you're just a shill so that doesn't matter

Says the muslim

erratically* shit

Thank you, another alt-lite anti-white shall be gone.

This is treason. These are the same fucks who will try to stop the slaughter of kikelets on the day of the rope merely because they are children.
You are not one of us.

And that's exactly what they're doing. Vlad did what he did for a reason.

Literally "cuckservative: the post." They're non-state actors and as such, have no rights. Also, honor has never existed in warfare. It was a delusion spread by romantic literature and experienced by neither officers nor servicemen. Get over it.

You claimed this would help in pro shitskin propaganda which is why I responded that way you dumb piece of shit. THEY ALREADY WANT YOU DEAD. Fuck of.

That's bit tough to gather the information accurately because the torturees will tell you anything to stop pain.

checked
Thank you mate for the webm video.

Pathological altruism isn't healthy when applied outside of one's race.
If you try to stop us from killing the kikes children on the day of the rope you will hang for race treason.

muh russia

OP IS A FAGGOT WEBM

Why only one hand? They should crush both hands before releasing, so that he can never pull a trigger again… also castration.

I personally find it grotesque and pointless to do such things, I would have to say it causes too much psychological damage to the perp and witnesses. These people are not deserving of even torture, wasting time on them is only going to slow down their defeat, pop a bullet and move on.

Though this was probably made to kill the enemies morale which I get, but sometimes this shit just strengthens their resolve.

Expect a big operation soon against ISIS strongholds and some retaliatory terror attacks in response to this vid.

It's fucking hilarious when you have these retarded shills claiming that Slavs aren't white. Sadly, Russia's being buttfucked by multikulti from within due to all of the Central Asians moving into actual Russia.

pic unrelated

Made my fucking day. Can't see why they didn't set the Sandnigger on fire afterwards, all your losing is a bit of gas.

Fucking pussy.

It's acceptable to torture kikes or mudshits if everything they've done would lead to a future where you are completely without dignity. It is justified revenge.

The question is if this man was a terrorist, which terrorist organization? If it was Hezbollah, it's not justified. They're fighting kikes and just keeping to themselves. They deserve a more honorable treatment. Torturing them would be like torturing animals.

who uploaded this and what country is it in?

Sorry FBI, nobody knows. Subpoena Google to find out

Terrorists aren't POWs you retard unless you recognize ISIS as a legitimate nation-state

I'm sorry we hurt your pet sandnigger, Jorgen. Your going to have to find another creature to fuck your wife now.

nevermind, they already crushed his right hand or shot off the trigger finger.

Checkd
Recycle user, we care about this planet. Reuse old cooking oil, rancid pork fat preferably, to burn mudslimes.

depends on the skill of the interrogator, the method and the will of the interrogated. interrogation is much more about psychology than butchery.

i'm cia

I'm a bit suspicious because the muzzie is relatively clean shaven, some other user in the thread said he was a guy who did beheadings

Underrated post

It was already posted, dumb fuck

Dubs confirm. The problem though is when the interrogator is a bad judge, as torturing a target who does not know the answers, will inevitably result in made up answers.

Your critical thinking skills are pretty much non-existant. The guy on the ground is clean-shaven. Do you seriously expect me to believe that he would behead himself for taking on the appearance of a woman? You're not really interested in what happened, you just want to believe whatever you want to believe. Just look at this hallucinating retard. This is you in a couple of years if you don't stop partaking in these "two minute hate" cult rituals.

no, you're just gay

You're a big guy.
Srsly though, no clue.
Open the video in a new tab and maybe you'll find something in the comments, use Google translate or just learn to speak fucking Russian.

Also just because he's clean shaven means nothing, they might have forced him to shave as a sign of disgrace, or he could have been working undercover as a double agent.

You're a cockhole aren't you?

Stop shilling, MIDF. It's embarrassing.

read the end of my post . with no context, all i can do is look at the basics of what I am seeing and cover as much possibility as can be covered wile discussing the base nature (torture)

keep crying bitch nigger

This kike just doesn't want "saxons beginning to hate"

Absolutely disgusting. I can justify it for Syrians and Iraqis that have suffered from these people and the help Russia has given is appreciable, but aside from some negligible occurrences, what have any of the Islamist groups there really done to Russia that could somehow outweigh what the Russians have been doing to them.
Don't get me wrong if I were an ethnic Syrian I would take out all my grief without restraint but Russia is really just over there to stave off American and NATO expansionism. This is no better than Americans doing this to the "insurgents".
If you disagree then at least give a justification other than lol mudshits deserved it.

Wow it's fucking nothing, a little love tap to the hand isn't going to kill him.

Grow a pair you spineless coward. If you can't handle an arab getting his hand crushed with a hammer you ain't going to be able to handle squeezing the trigger on them either.

Read WITH THE OLD BREED: AT OKINAWA AND PELELIU
I'm going to keep saying it everytime one of you niggers shows up spraying his bleeding heart all over the place.

Go fuck yourself with a rusty pipe

I imagine those russians have taken fire and risked their lives, They aren't standing around in the middle of HQ

I'm honored.

Remember to have lots of white children

That was gross, way worse than op. Something about the lazy slow blows.

wew

If you were to jail this shitskin he'd be nothing more than a caged animal, you retarded PR cuck.

Humans are animals to begin with. No reason they can't be this cruel.

It's in group vs out group.
We don't completely hate the Slavs, but any non-white is a non-human.
Besides, it is perhaps good that we should derive pleasure from the pain of our enemies, and is healthy for the overall white race to Lord it's superiority over the inferior, so as to keep them in check.

These russians are fighting a war just like the syrians. Why should they show any restraint when handling an enemy that had the intention of killing them?

Kek. No I've just come to the logical conclusion that torture is only useful as a punishment if you intend on allowing a person to live, as I was personally tortured and quite frankly it fucking worked.

There's no reason to let this man live so just shoot him and then move on to the next one.

this. We hate niggers because of what they do, not because they're brown. And this is the kind of shit that distinguishes them.

Spotted the teenager.

Love the video… just dropped by to see how many started to defend the sand nigger…
You should fucking share the grave with that goat fucker.

We don't know if they did let him live though. It didn't really seem like they would, just seemed like they were taking frustrations out on him.

Nigger, the muds cuts hands off for stealing. Shooting at a Russian and you're lucky you only get your hand smashed.

dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

….isn't just some meme, it's a wartime reality. When SHTF scenarios finally begin playing out, whether it's ww3, the race war, or some completely unforeseen event/combination of these, all of us will be tested by this maxim. Some of us, even those who parrot this meme on this very tibetan yak-riding imageboard, won't be able to follow through with it, because like every other human trait, the ability to enact merciless, savage and unrequited violence and bloodshed against the enemy exists in some and is not found in others. If you are on Holla Forums and you agree with most of our tenets but shirk at the kind of violence in this footage you will be less than useless when the time comes to fight our enemies. You may still be of use in other ways, but definitely not in this way, and you would doing your brothers a disservice not to acknowledge this harsh fact about yourself. Know your place in the hierarchy, shut the fuck up, and do not interfere with those of us who are capable of doing the dirty work.

going for varg trips

shit

It's actually both, just so you know.

Can someone update this with Mohamed's face? Replace JIDF with MIDF?

So you'd rather be tortured and maimed for life instead a quick clean death?

What if the torture includes cutting off your hands, and your genitals?

I am not critiquing the morality of torture in war, I am saying it's a waste of time.

As far as morality, in wartime all bets are off, the Social Contract is gone and we revert to an animal like state. Terrorists hurt innocent people and torture them to instill fear in us and demoralize us, I'm not going to shed a tear when they reap what they sow. I'm going to say in the time it took them to do that they could have killed another 3 shitskins at least

this

see

The captive appears to be wounded. I'd like to see your spine handle similar circumstances. We aren't shouldn't to act like subhumans until the circumstances have finally driven us to it.

Like G.I. Joes fight battles with plenty of areal support?

You people do know that the Geneva Conventions were signed after millions of white men actually died for it?

WHO COULD IT BE?

Fucking made my day
And all the muslims that infiltrate this board say it was "savage and inhumane" quite funny they think we don't see right through them.
I'd gladly hit one of these fucks upside their head with a hammer.
Dehumanizing, face it.

so you wont a goy to symbolically turn there displeasure of the jew to the jews enemy in the changing of the memes.

no can do Sholom

This. Just shoot them and be done with it.

FSA rebel scum would piss on your copy of the Geneva convention.
Then they would make you the squad bacha bazi

Not to mention that the jewish golems conveniently forget any morality when it comes to evil white nationalists, reminder that the majority of germans died after the war ended while in actual death camps.

Belong in the waste basket of history. Also, doesn't cover terrorists. Cry me a river, Muhammad.

Now continue to speculate obtuse reasons as to why a certain terrorist didn't deserve to get a hammer bounced on his hand.
It was a meme you fucking retards

What a bitch nigger. We have all the rights in the world to gore every last one of these Semite Sand niggers down to the last bull, bitch, and maggot. I want a ring of they're impaled corpses all around there fucking black box. These are not people,m they'[re not even beasts, they are living filth.

I think you linked the wrong post m8

>Europeans died specifically for (((Geneva Convention)))
FUCKING READ "WITH THE OLD BREED: AT PELELIU AND OKINAWA
I fucked up the title last time

Who cares they're scum I'm not. You piss on the West's sacrifices for a little snuffish gratification. Truly a dildo next to the keyboard having Jew.

We always advance with killing, raping and maiming. Nothing demoralized the enemy as the stories of the survivors.
You don't know shit, the best thing is to tie a captive between 2 BMP and slowly tear him apart. Our boys did that a lot with wahhabis in the 90s. But I guess the old hammer joke never gets old.
Stay pussy, pindos.

wew

Geneva doesn't apply to nonlawful combatants i.e. terrorists of an unrecognized theocratic state, you subhuman retard

It's what makes us a worthy civilization better than those who don't follow it. Other wise we'll gradually become moronic extremists just like them.

Give me one reason that we should respect an enemy that does not respect us instead of using every means availible to destroy them completely and utterly aside from "it's bad PR".

Meant for

Nah I thought you were bitching and trying to make a strawman.

I could give a shit about torture, im just saying if we're doing RWDS I'm not going to sit out in the open while you smack some shitskin on the hand, I'll put one in his head and move on with the mission.

then the Geneva Conventions are rules for white people to use engaging each other.

Part of me think this, but then again this is war, fear can also be used. It's not like there is any empathy to have with someone who's willing to bomb himself to kill civilians, he forsook his own body and would do worse to you.

You fucking pragmatists are the cancer of the species.

Wew checked

Sure sure but don't compare apples and oranges. Let the slavs have their fun, goddamn.

If you aren't a shill, I don't want you on my team.
You're a dumbass pussy who will lose / cause your side to lose.

A line straight out of a superhero movie.
KYS dumbass, this is the real world not your pedowood inspired fantasy. Any and all means must be used to destroy the enemy so that they may never threaten us again.

You wouldn't last 2 seconds on a battlefield deus vult fanboy

I partially agree. The Russians are cruel in war as displayed by their actions at the close of WW2. Having said that so are the desert folk so this is likely nothing more that he would have done roles reversed.

I see no value in drawn out torture, just kill him. Kill everyone; if they are your enemy why waste time on such petty behaviour. I don’t think men at war should be stood around hitting people with hammers; they should be massacring the enemy with totality and precision and if that is not the intention then the war is likely not winnable or one that it is sensible to engage in.

Daily reminder that no American troops were ever punished for mutilating Japanese war dead and using their heads as decorations/trophies. So much for the Geneva convention.

The Romans were also uncivilized because they put degenerates on crosses, right?

Stop this self-felating sanctimonious bubble-bullshit. Warfare doesn't ascribe to your romantic notions of right, just, civil or honorable. These Vodkas see a goatfucker with a decapitated head? They tap his fingers until he cries for his mommy – that's really all there is to it, and you're a retard for pretending there ought to be greater moral significance to it than that.

Back to the cuck shed with you, little boy.

Holy shit I've never seen a video of Butthurt Guy

Not bad, I could have used a little more knee-shattering myself

We ARE extremists, by any standards. This board unironically advocates for genocide and is being watched by homeland security. Where do you think you are?

You wouldn't last a round with me in the ring/octagon

Fuck off you little vagina.
You don't belong here and are either a female or lack balls, period.

I'll give these Islamshits every ounce of pain they intend to inflict on us and some.

What if you disappointed that they didn't go full Vlad on them.

Where is the fun in that?

/leftypols, true colors shinning through now I see.

You're as soft and weak as a woman. When The Day comes, you will be helpless and lost. Nobody is going to save you.

Who cares your irrelevant your ideals are whats worth suppressing.

Tits or gtfo

The FSA are an enemy of every white man in the world, I don't see how or why the russians should show them mercy if the war has not significantly toucher their home soil.

You do realize, that soon you will be on that shitskin's place and we will be the ones with the hammer and laughing our asses off? The civil wars are brewing.

Then get the fuck out of here, homo

You're*
What's

War should be about the triumph of victory not getting cheap sadistic kicks. Decimating your enemy and taking the spoils of war (which should include his territory) and returning home to the adulation and respect of ones people having written yourself into the great story of your nation is greater than any “fun”.

THE SHILL REVEALS HIMSELF

Hey if you're one of the local boys (whoever that retard was who laser sited me thru the back window) why don't you come back and get magdumped.

Gotta love that Ger–Roman efficiency :^)

Is this really how you see it? Not as a warning against the slippery slope of losing our humanity and turning into a civilization that has normalized torture and violence but as a fucking movie line? And I bet you love saying how stupid leftists are when they compare real life stuff to Harry Potter

GAS YOURSELF

This tbh famalamadingdong.
Thanks codemonkey, you honorary Brazilian faggot..

Lel. No honor should be hiven to an honorless opponent. You aren't going to use boxing gloves nor will you follow the rules of a boxing ring in a streetfight. You will use any and all means availible to you to survive, including using grapples and weapons which aren't permitted in the ring.

We aren't playing anymore altruism will prevail with force if necessary and it will be a genocide of the non altrusits

spoils of war used to include enslaved native women as concubines

There goes your plea for morality

Lotsa larpers here.

The business of killing people isn't pretty but torture is the domain of sub 85 IQ people, I would take that as a warning against Mexicans.

You sir, are one of the greatest faggots in this thread. Is Europe proud of your work?

Kek, antifa tracking you too? One just called my home today. I'm hoping to have some fun tonight

Are those bandages on it's neck? That implies forced shave.

There are people like this in all groups. Just remember when the time comes, never surrender. Dying fighting will always be better than what people do to you if they capture you.

Strike a chord much?

In the real world we wither win or we don't, and the price of defeat is way too high to afford, thus we must utilize every means to win no matter how "dishonorable" they may seem to retarded idealists such as yourself. There are no rules in war, and thus we must not limit ourselves with pointless regulation for the sake of idealistic humanism.

Holy shit, that's hilarious.

No, he's saying that is how YOU see it, dumbass.
Your bullshit sounds like some line from jewlywood.

Yup. It's in IIRC Gittin 57b of the talmud. The roman emperor BTFO the kikes during their revolt in the first or second century, and they claim they killed between 40 million and 4 billion jews.

The next chapter then claims that a couple thousand jewish children were wrapped in torah scrolls and set on fire. Yes, I'm completely serious. There really is nothing new under the sun. The jews have been making up this sort of bullshit since the days of the old testament itself.

lol, deluded idiot. you betoids have no force. if you did you wouldn't be altruists.

Those Sandniggers out in the sand box aren't fucking human. Stop being such a pussy.

You're fooling yourself if you don't believe that contemporary Western civilization uses torture and violence - what the fuck do you think a prison is, to begin with?

Hell, turn on your TV, you ought to see plenty of normalized violence in your average cartoon nowadays
You're arguing about how normalization will lead to a depravity of civilization – whatever that fucking loaded word has to mean in your eyes, anyway – but I'm trying to tell you, nigger, that what you see happening in that video? That is the status quo; YOU are the odd-one-out in believing that peace and equality can solve all the world's problems.

Now go back to Reddit

Oh, yeah naw, to me it looks like they've got some down time and are taking out their frustrations on an enemy. But yeah I'd rather rack up a highscore than waste time personally.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
The Post

Read
With The Old Breed:At Peleleiu and Okinawa

And boy did they do alot worse than that book I've been autistically shouting about very much related.

faggot

You forget to swap ip's or what?

You idea about the war is wrong. War is about utterly destroying the enemy, so he never recovers.
"honor" only applies to equals. Your enemy is not your equal.

The frustrating thing about all of this

You don't lose your humanity and love for your people by engaging in justified anger against the enemy that threatens them. How retarded are you?

OXYMORON
Just quit before you get your feelings hurt some more

HOLY FUCK
I hope the day comes when all of you are nothing but cannon fodder.

I probably won't, but I'm not gonna stop anyone who does.

That's awesome my man. Shave its beard and beat the fuck out of it with a sledgehammer.
DEHUMANIZED

All these utter fucking pussies ITT complaining about "muh honor" and crying about how the Vlads in the video are picking on the poor helpless mudslime are the fucking reason that White people have been steadily losing ground against the kikes and shitskins.

Honor means nothing when faced with extinction, you fucking gutter slime. The right tactics in war are the ones that work. Go suck off some Oathcucks if you want to be among other impotent and useful idiots. Holla Forums is a board for those who want to ensure the survival of the White Race and are willing to do absolutely anything to make sure that happens.

BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY, YOU FUCKING KIKES

Because I noticed it was torture for torture's sake in the minds of posters.

I am not objecting to the brutality of war itself, by all means sharpen your teeth into points and tear your enemies throat out with your teeth on the battlefield. Enter a berserker rage and leave the battle field soaked in blood and entrails, remove your enemies weapons and make them face you in close quartered combat for all I care. This man was of no threat thusly teasing him like a cat does a mouse is pointless. They should have just shot him.

I didn’t mention anything about women. I said one should kill everyone. I want nothing more than peace for the European peoples and the best way to ensure that is in my opinion to demonstrate that we are capable of total wiping anyone that threatens us. It likely wouldn’t happen twice.

Even the Crayfish understand what cuckolds do not.

Here let me put this in terms you understand, if you run your ID thru a gematria calculator you get

< Y-You gooot trololloled for saying mean things about my cultural enrichment devices.

Anyone got that flayed skeleton gore vid? :^)

That exactly what I am saying should be done. Hitting one man with a hammer isn’t that. In the same amount of time 100 of his fellow men could have been killed. I do believe however it is important to hold oneself to a set of morals. One can conduct war without becoming a savage.

YOU MUST DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Has nothing to do with Christianity, it's le egality and mercy for your fellow man French liberalism, when these animals are not even men and deserve every stamping they get.

this tbh fam

no, I have no internet presence

Either this site gives IPs to the NSA, or some alphabet got my IP from when I was going to Holla Forums movie night (remember those?) This was a while ago so I wasn't using a vpn.
Basically some fag got butthurt at me in a spanking/anti-spanking shitflinging thread, and the next day I got laser-sited thru my back window

I live in a state capitol where there are FBI, FEMA, DHS offices

excuse me, the next night at 4 AM

I agree that guy is a fag, but
wtf are you talking about? You get food, social time, entertainment, medical attention, etc… in a modern prison.

This

Let me guess you think Vlad Tepes was a terrible subhuman for the way he treated prisoners too?

jej

Read "With The Old Breed:At Peleliu and Okinawa

It's exactly that. Except you have to do that to women too and make their children watch. You have to instill horror into the enemy for the generations.

wew lad nice rationale, I agree they should've left his C4 strapped on and tortured him like that instead.
ALL REDDIT FAGGOTS CANNOT ACCEPT BEING WRONG; LIKE JEWS, THEY WILL TRY WORMING OUT AND MANIPULATING YOU AS IF WE CANNOT GO BACK AND READ WHAT THEY PREVIOUSLY SAID

Now you're just being dumb

If you have killed everyone of your enemy then you have won the war. What’s hard to understand? I don’t want to leave a single enemy alive.

They'd be better off gassed than live tbh though

As long as you're good with glassing mecca and getting the babyfactories too you're good with me.

Mad Vlad and his forest of the impaled turned back the invading roach hordes from the horror of 20,000 impaled dying
VLAD MADE A BEAUTIFUL FOREST

Muhammad did exactly this, and taught his generals to do the same. They would behead men, and then rape their wives in the blood soaked ground and force the children to watch.

You really can't "love thy enemy" and "turn the other cheek" when you're dealing with people like that.

you must dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed to affect change, not to beat a guy on the ground with a sledgehammer for giggles, edgy Holla Forums teenager shit

Kek. I remember getting permab& from /leftyfur/ for posting that pic of the chicks titties one movie night, should bring it back tbh

Solitary confinement can be seen as a form of psychological torture - or violence.
Does it sound kikey? You bet'cha, but considering that this entire discussion is about a vague pseudo-concept of meanie violence, I'd say its more than justified by turning the tables on that yid and making him concede that violence isn't something alien to the Western world - either in its history, or today.

THIS WAS THE FUNNIEST FUCKING VIDEO I SAW ALL DAY LONG

Nah, it works.
In 1985 the muslims took the Soviet embassy workers hostage.
The Russians found the relatives and children of the terrorists and started killing them. That scared them off for 20 years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_Group#Foreign_operations

That's how you deal with the enemy.

Why let any of your enemy live? What's wrong with Holla Forums. You are usually so pro genocide. Yet when someone suggests it you prefer dicking about with sledgehammers.

Yes, that is what I am saying. If a people are sufficiently motivated to go to war then they should be willing to do so fully. Kill them all.

Where do you think you are you absolute fucking retard.
POLITICALLY
INCORRECT
Holla Forums is the DEFINITION of your made up buzzword FAGGOT, not "gay nigger sissy bitch club", not "politics", POLITICALLY. INCORRECT. FAGGOT!

Are those actually Russians? They look very tanned to me.

What's that song in the background? Russian two-tone reggae?

Syria is a fucking desert idiot.

Too iterate;
Torture is ok if done to non-whites, but genocide is better.

Not sure if you're just naive or being purposefully dull. Look up ADX Florence. Read about how the prisoners there live day to day, then come back and try and tell me that "modern" prison isn't a form of torture. Sure, Club Fed or a minimum sec facility isn't bad, but if you go to any "real" prison, you're not coming out the same person, if you come out at all.

(((they))) won't bring it back because it a honeypot

Pick one

KILL THEM ALL

Srsly, I was getting a good dance on to that music, just waiting for it to make contact with his knee caps or shins. Poofs only hit his hand, once… and he stopped caring about it like 15 seconds later.

The point is why not just get rid of all possible future problems kill the women and children. No future enemies to be had when no future enemies can be made.

This basically

They look like they are having a bash

Tatars, Chechenians, and Russian far easterners are usually the ones committing atrocities.

the Soviet rape squads were Jewish

This, you can not treat evil with kindness, it will only be taken as weakness, civilization comes from a hangman's noose.

eine Auge fur eine Auge, ein Zahn fur ein zahn

Their partisans and thus no law of war is applicable to them, they could be slow roasted over napalm and it wouldn't break the rules of war

Point in case: To LARP like the West/Europeans have been some unspoiled virgins that have never sullied their hands in the nastiness that is war, violence, torture and carnage is a level of retardation only curable through fellating a shotgun.

MAD, GO VLAD!

This. Restart The Order of the Dragon now.

There are many humorous things in the world; among them, the white man's notion that he is less savage than the other savages.

Replace white man with genetic trash and you have it shitskin.

I think you replied to the wrong post user.

The idiot Russian soldiers who let this footage get out are fucking stupid. Folks forget of all the bullshit blow back the US military got for the Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse from the UN and included Russian delegation. War is War and showing off some revenge is best kept under lock and key. The fucking Kike media will use this shit for their own purpose to to justify their ZOG agenda. They did the same with the hazing of the shitskins in Abu Ghraib. The Russians better find who released this shit and hog tie the snitch, better yet sledgehammer the fucker.

>Shillbot eromenoi trying to push the (((narrative))) of 'wtf i h8 violence nao" itt
Top laughs. You guys are just throwing shit against the wall and seeing what sticks at this point, aren't you?

Yes. The white man needs to unleash his savagery lest he be replaced.

N-no, I just wanted to reinforce my original point without allowing any yid to detract from it by

Holy fuck, I didn't notice.

That's a hammer, dawg

Ah, I understand now. I agree that it is ludicrous to imply that white people are strangers to violence and torture. Hell, we are the inventors of some of the most diabolically effective torture methods in human history.

Also, this tactic of arguing a false morality that somehow torture is "beneath" white people is pure kike dogshit. It's the heebs attempting to escape their inevitable time in the dungeon.

It won't work, heebs. The time is fast approaching.

Note to self: don't fuck with Russians.

The weak will be the first to fall, this is nothing, this is normal in war, it has happened at every time throughout history. What is wrong with being savage if savagery is called for? To fight a savage, you must be more savage than him, no wars were won from atop shining white steeds of "moral superiority". If you can't handle this, then leave.

Yes. But it is bigger than that.

You do not condone victory against isis, for you can not beat a savage in war by being a prissy little bitch, abiding by bullshit moral standards.

You are both wrong.

KILL THEM ALL

If your enemy no longer exists how can you lose? You have won, forever.

Go be a faggot someplace else.

Is he even hitting the guy? Looks like the hammer is hitting the ground to me.

He managed to avoid the first couple of blows, however he did get hit.

Classic meme, and with a good message too. I've often found myself thinking of this.

He misses a few times, but gets a solid finger-mangling hit. 10/10 bretty gud

Wouldn't put it past the heebs running ISIS

They were teasing the shitskin for the first few blows. They cracked his hand and also smashed his ankle. They should have went for the full Monty and bashed his skull.

Doesn't that cover almost all torture then?

lol, didn't even notice that.
I need to get some new shoes, where do I get those addidas that the ruskie has?

OY VEY IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMIES THEY WIN GOYIM

Bitch, I have a collective 13 months on the battlefield and fought at Sangin. And that's not counting fucking around in Africa as a contractor. And I'm sure as shit not the only one here. I'm disappointed they only used the hammer. I wanted to see them use their world famous slav shovel skills with that e-tool they had sitting there.

Fascism, racism, and everything else Holla Forums believes in is pragmatism's practical application. If you think pragmatists are the cancer of the species, I cannot fucking wait for the race war to start, so I can blood eagle you for all the other kikes to see.

That is why I am surprised this type of footage even got out from big daddy bear. The kikes are going to flood it everywhere.

I'm Russian and those guys speak it fluently.
However it could be a set up or whatever, just like anything else.

Then how should they be dealt with? I agree with you that it's not right to revel in the suffering of anything that is no longer a threat to you. However, consider the following: We in America and the rest of Europe have been giving kisses on the mouth for 16 years now to try and show Islam the benefits of kindness. We have accepted any of them who want to come and leech off of our public services while our leaders spoke endlessly about the positives of the peaceful Islamic religion. For 16 years now, this completely fucking backwards culture has shown that they are not just mistaking our kindness for weakness - they don't even understand the concept in the first place. All they understand is strength and that is all they respect. We're not even talking about the same concepts of strength here. We see a man who can restrain his hatred for his enemy when he is no longer as a threat as an example of discipline and self control, not giving in to our baser instincts. They see it only as weakness. This type of video will do more to deter Muslims from fucking with someone than millions of gibs. Sweden is literally shutting down dozens of police stations for the summer in some of the worst areas in the country, the areas these invaders are presently at, because they spent all their god damned money on gibs. In return, they're going to go extinct, be wiped from the face of the planet. The land of Vikings will be the land of the Hijab.

If we want to survive we have to start speaking their language until they understand us.

Just like when Moscow put new sanctions on Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo officials back in 2014? Not much of a psy-op if it back fires on your ass, now is it?

themoscowtimes.com/news/russia-bans-12-us-citizens-over-guantanamo-and-abu-ghraib-scandals-37512

Fighting a savage on his terms is a surefire way to lose the fight. Stop playing 1D Chess.

To even consider that emulating your inferiors is a winning strategy is laughable. The savage has no understanding. He is controlled by primitive urges, much like a frog. He is only comfortable when he is surrounded by other ill-bred savages, which is why so many of them are attracted to this thread, videos like this are to the savage what a 100 watt lightbulb is to a moth. This guy is a good example. His entire thought process is controlled by foreign memes.

to what end? getting europe to intervene? You are going to be hard pressed to find an american that isnt a piece of shit that actually gives a shit what happens to sand niggers. The vast majority of "american outrage" is astroturf

Shut the fuck up pussy faggot.

Ukrainians are as fluent as Russians in russian, however they do have their own accent which is easy enough to tell. I wouldn't put it past those faggots hiring a bunch of ukrainians to impersonate russian soldiers fora smear campaign, they have done it in the past too. Also their gear does indeed seem quite shoddy for soldiers as other anons have pointed out. Simply by looking at their shoes and clothes one can tell that these people are some sort of paramilitary or militia, and not regular military.

ayy

No, this type of video will simply create more jihadist. There is absolutely nothing to be gained from engaging in spiritual vampirism in the long run.

A very convincing argument, comrade.

I switched to my laptop so I got a new id.
Yeah like I said anything is possible, but those guys seem to be hammering some shitskin as far as i can tell, and they sound Russian

Even Somalian skeleton pirates understand that Western cuckolds will only capture them and release them to the Somali authorities, Semitic pieces of shit shall learn too that if you torture others you yourself will get tortured, RETARD. Get the fuck back to reddit Holla Forums was never filled with these many casuistric sissy bitches trying to look sophisticated and "above it all".

Fuck off Trudeau.

It to push the "muh, evil Russia" agenda. Syria is a kike war, the Russians and Iran are keeping it as stable as they can. So far not much in the way of attacks on Russian held bases in the northern area when they have the ship port and major Russian air bases and command. This video puts these control zones in the terrorist target. You have to understand how the Kikes will filter this shit to their shitskin ISIS buddies.

This thread is giant savage magnet.

You're trying to speak in riddles to retards

You're a nigger

It's not savagery, it's fucking human conduct during wartime, and to act like whites/europeans have historically been above such behavior is Chirstcuckery and Reddit-tier self-delusion.

they've been at this numbers inflations game for a long time.

Holy shit, this is terrible, just put a fucking bullet in him if he's attempted a crime worth death, this torture, its senseless, the laughing just makes it sadistic.

Not even remotely.

FTFY

I don't take pleasure in watching those videos at all. But I just think that if he's one who beheads, burns people alive, and also destroys thousand year old buildings for the fun of it, this is what he deserves.

Varg didn't murder that guy. He did take part in burning down churches though, cause he said they were building them over traditional holy sites. They were stomping out his culture and he fought back.

kys faggot

it projects ruthlessness, cunning, it's speaking in the only terms muslims understand. The russians aren't exactly above committing warcrimes, see WW2, Chechnyan wars, etc.

The russians know, especially from Chechnya, that in order to be effective at putting down islamic insurrectionalists, you need to respond with their violence with equal. War is never honorable and very few times has it ever had the appearance of holding such.

CHECKED.

Russian have troops dealing on ground with these kiked Isis and (((Neocon))) backed rebels. Dealing with muzzie cultist cannibals would drive any normal soldier to do what is needed to send the enemy a perfect message only they will understand.

By the way if anyone is wondering where all the faggots went I found them

Not to us it doesn't. To them it does. What are you not getting? Have you been to their countries and interacted with them? Our cultures are so vastly incompatible, and they are so god damned inbred and retarded, that they do not understand our shows of strength. Power is kept in Muslim countries by ruthlessness and strength, not kindness and restraint. We wouldn't be in this fucking mess in the first place if we followed 9/11 like a country with balls. If we waltzed into Afghanistan with 100,000 men, slaughtered every adult male, and left, NONE of this would be happening. None of this invasion disguised as refugees, the follow on terror attacks, nothing. No nation building, just one simple message: Fuck with us and die.

I said YOU'RE trying to look sophisticated and above it all, retard.

You're buying into the unsubstantiated assertion that this is a jihadist, which is highly unlikely given that he's clean-shaven. If he is a jihadist, he is not recognizable as one, so any mudskin seeing this video would not make a connection. The whole video is nothing but a pointless display of savagery.
What does it take to swing a hammer? Absolutely nothing. Who is impressed by this display of savagery? Absolutely nobody.

The US military was gutted after the Clinton years. Troop levels were so fucking low you had reservists running 3-5 tours without a rest until new units could be trained.

Forcing early retirements as well as handing out "early outs" like candy.
gao.gov/assets/160/153782.pdf

Looks more like they forcibly shaved him.
Read "With The Old Breed: At Peleliu and Okinawa
Then read the entire thread.

Whats the point if they only break his hand?

That's not what "fighting on your opponents terms" means you fucking moron

This way the shitskins watching this video get to imagine how many more hours the Russians toyed with this wretch.

okay CNN

Oh, I know. Even if we had the numbers we wouldn't have done it, though. God, I wished we had. If anything could have changed the course of American history in my lifetime, it's if we didn't immediately start with this 'Not all Muslims' bullshit. Muslims would be too scared of us to even think of acting as puppets for Israel if Bush got on the air and said

It all started there. Our response was weak, and you can see just from this thread alone, 16 years later people are still buying the same old bullshit.

Oh, I know. Even if we had the numbers we wouldn't have done it, though. God, I wished we had. If anything could have changed the course of American history in my lifetime, it's if we didn't immediately start with this 'Not all Muslims' bullshit. Muslims would be too scared of us to even think of acting as puppets for Israel if Bush got on the air and said

It all started there. Our response was weak, and you can see just from this thread alone, 16 years later people are still buying the same old bullshit.

looks like they gave this muzzie cultist a dry shave.

God damn double post. It froze, I refreshed, waited a minute, nothing, then pasted it back in and now both are there.

That's cause chodemonkey went full retard and listened to requests from freech posing as anons.

I am 100% with you on that point. Only issue is at that time the military industrial complex was looking for some cash, (((Rumsfeld let the vultures circle and drain as much as they could eat.)))

This is the most blue-pilled foreign policy analysis that i've read on Holla Forums in a while. I've seen less blue-pilled comments on WaPo and HuffPo.

Keep telling yourself that this is fine and that mutilating for shits and giggles is proper boyish behavior, you fucking scumbag. Why even fight the sandniggers at this point? You should just join them.

kys faggot

He is right in understanding that it was not the usual way to conduct a conquest though. If you are analysing it from a normalfaggot perspective, the wars in the middle-east don't make any sense. As you point out this is a pretty basic redpill.

To be fair, if we did do that to every ME country that started shit we probably wouldn't have too many problems from them after. But that could only happen in a world without kikes.

pic related, limp wristed faggot

Grow your beard man. You want a world built on oppression? Look no further than Islam. The catch is that by selecting for the most vicious and violent traits your stock is going to look like arabs in a few generations, but who fucking cares.

Wrong

Let's see how many Saxons have finally learned to hate again.

Remove kebab.

Jej
Read "With The Old Breed: At Peleliu and Okinawa
Then read the entire thread, pussy

Yeah, I didn't want to get into all of that in this thread. My point is you don't respond to an attack on your country by pussyfooting around like a weak bitch, just like you don't send a message to ISIS by puckering up to their assholes.

Yes goy, attack and demoralize your own soldiers.

After that let's dox and attack some right wing hate site owners ''>

Abu Ghraib didn't go far enough, all soldier involved should have been given new identities after supposedly dying in Roadside bomb attacks and the story treated as Middle Eastern Propaganda.

Post relevant excerpts from the book or stop spamming. We like to keep a high substance:noise ratio here.

Read it faggot.

kys faggot

Mudslimes are not people Holla Forums, when will you learn?

Then why are you defending mudslimes now? Lameass attempt at guilt tripping. Too bad for you i don't have white guilt and very much enjoy shitskins getting wrecked.

You want an excerpt? Here pic related

They can't that's why they're Holla Forums

He'd behead your family in front of you before raping your girlfriend in front of your eyes and castrating you if you did not convert to islam. Then he'd post about it in social media being glad about what he had just done. Every time you feel sorry for a shitskin, know that he'd do much worse to you and never feel remorse. Maybe you don't need to kill yourselves, but you need to leave real fighting to people who actually care about going heaven and beyond about saving the white race.

Only the traitor has pity for the enemy. The rope will come for you too.

This is fucking warfare
Russians are fucking based

You faggots are just mad because you don't have the testosterone for this shit
Too bad ZOG put tranny meds in your water supply

Remember Hitlers biggest mistake was being too kind.

We're talking about one less rapefugee savage to rape European girls, yet look at you lamenting here.

Another candidate for the rope.

It's obviously Leftards crying about their pets.

What the fuck are you saying. I'm not asking to be spoonfed you retarded newfaggot. You are spamming the thread telling people to read the same book over and over again. If you want to contribute to the thread then post excerpts or get the fuck out. Posting once was fine. I intend to read the book per your recommendation but jesus man. Half of your posts are rubbish.

Thanks, my word filter is growing rapidly.

They can't even save themselves, let alone others.

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.
It already showed the cowardice that those terrorists possess. Feeling tough as they point guns at the innocent while slaughtering them. Let them get the same medicine, let them know that they will not escape unpunished. Especially dealing with slavs because they don't give a fuck about international laws of war if it goes against terrorists and sandniggers.

Reported.

These Russians are merely returning to him what he did to others. Of course, Leftists did not cry for his victims. They will cry now for the executioner getting his punishment though.

I swear, Leftism is a mental illness no matter what aspect you look at. Perhaps they have so much empathy for this sandnigger because Leftists too want to terrorize people and get away with it.

Reddit, please go and stay out.

Yes, (((D&C Kike shill))), if in a combat zone and fellow soldiers did some shit that would put the whole unit in a bad place. You would keep it under wraps for everyone's sake. You bet any soldier responsible for snitching would have an unfortunate accident. Ivan knows the kike media will use this shit for nothing but propaganda. US policy on inhumane actions against prisoners is way different then the Russians, which is lucky for these troops. Abu Ghraib was blasted for weeks on the Kike media as well as foreign press all around the world.

All I am saying is you do not whip out your fucking I-Faggot phone a record when your unit is engaged in gathering information from a shitskin in a hot zone.

Every single time. Why do we even tolerate Leftists in our societies?

Adidas

Ой блядь!

aaaaaaand it's gone
:/

Thoes sub humans are the only thing standing in the way of the kike destruction of the western white world in current year 2017. Funny how times have changed.

Afghan was a disaster. I know a man who served in there when he was 18 and he's still a man but the more you know him, the stranger he gets with his beliefs and outlook on life. War really ravages one's psyche.

They believe that muslims are the most oppressed people according to their hierarchy of victimhood. You saw how the radical feminists reacted Cologne New Years incident. Blaming the white German men of all things. And of course the infamous Rotherham case. How was it, it's "racist" to report and arrest those mudslime rapists? Or how about he growing number of no-go zones. The police and the military isn't allowed to fix those shits because liberals in power will never allow them to act because this will hurt muslim feelings :( That's how twisted and sick minded they are, they'd rather have their people being raped, burned, killed and slaughtered instead of allowing to remove such filth. And they will happily allow such disease to "enrich" other people. These crazed leftists are traitors to their country.

I can't take people seriously who put subhuman slavs on the same level as french, dutch and germans.

For all you fucking libshits, which would you rather have, 100 brutal fucking scenes of carnage the likes of which no semite for fourteen generations would forget or a million "clean" deaths?

We already know what the kikes want. If it is about life and humanity and all the other bullshit, the choice should be obvious.

Consider also the fucker may have been spared a death and has a chance to learn a valuable lesson regarding shooting at white people.

I wouldn't go so far as to call them subhuman but they're certainly a disctinct population. If it's visually apparent and we have enough genetic studies to determine non-superficial differences exist as well, it shouldn't be hard for us to acknowledge.

Nothing of value was lost

Cianiggers godda have their drugs, funny what happened to the Taliban when they tried to shut down production.

"slavs are subhuman" is a staple D&C of kikes and Holla Forums alike. Filter and report at sight. Read the stickies before posting you newfag.

wow shlomo going a bit hard there aren't you

It's not the be all end all of Pacific War autobiographies either. I have not read it, but I have seen the HBO dramatization of it, and I don't think Sledge's book is any more life changing than similar works like Guadalcanal Diary and Helmet for My Pillow.
From these works and similar books on armed conflict in the 20th century is that soldiers have a much higher tendency to commit atrocities against enemies of other ethnicities, especially if they are of a different race. Maybe that's what he's trying to get at? How can I know if he refused to provide relevant excerpts?

I am actually surprised at just how hard this thread managed to trigger (((some people))).

Threads like this serve as a daily reminder that the slav is and always has been a savage subhuman. Just pointing out the obvious. Nothing personal.

That one isn't a shill, he's a regular poster. I have read the stickies.

I knew these things when I was younger but I guess it's actually a horrible realisation for those Americans who fought in the middle-east. I've been with this information for so long. I remember seeing this jew describe how, when he explains 9/11 being Israel to the victims' families they experience rage. My first thought on seeing that was "how could they not even consider it being something like this before?" Once you've been aware of this stuff for a long time you get disconnected from the average person and how shocking this information is.

Yeah I get the book might have some insight but that's what I was saying. This whole thread is a fucking shitshow anyway.

Think again, faggot. Liveleak won't pussy itself out from these. You're next and your grave will be shared with muzzies.

Okay Chaim.

Sounds a lot like MUH PR. Sometimes you just need to demoralize the fuck out of the enemy. They have no fear when you play nice. Like a lot of the left surprisingly enough.

I must've hit a nerve. Are you a slavshit?

Jidf and cianigger interns buttblasted that their mercenary army isis is getting wrecked. Now we just need the turk roaches to remove kurds off the face of the earth and all of mooshies toys will be broken.

I am, you limp wristed rat.
Want me to help you with something?

No, but I'm not some apologist faggot who gets triggered and throws a hissy fit of muslims getting hit back.

Anyone have the WEBM made?

Checked.

:48 sounds like someone dying in Sunset Riders.

Kek at the adidas shoes and bydlo music in the background.

By systematically killing them and their supporters. Don't mutilate (mutilations are inherently Arab and Jewish in spirit) but kill kill kill kill.

Very simple to understand.

My advice too you and the lot of underaged CoD players ITT is to read a few papers about counter-insurgency particularly those relating to the Phoenix Program. This is how you crush an insurgency, this is how you destroy a terrorist organization.

Did a nigger ever rape your sister? Did any shitskin ever kill your family member? Are you going to be telling the same cucky shit to people who lost their closest relatives in terrorists attacks like the one in France? Would you think the same if your daughter got raped in the Cologne in the beginning of the year?

Hey guys look, i found a kike.

t. illiterate underaged CoD players

Filtered.

Well said. If he loves the enemy so much he can join them in hell.

We'll be sure to hit a nerve when we tighten the rope around your neck.

l2vlad you fucking low level memester. COD is shit but not an insult that sticks

Not meant to be an insult, just a statement of fact.

it definitely was meant to be

What was the Charlie Brown/Hans Steigler Incident? Honour in war can exist, at least between civilised whites. Against savages, the rule of reciprocation ("What would they do to you, were the situation reserved?") applies.

It's beautiful that whites care for each other even during war. It also happened in various fronts with various day long truces that meant to excavate and transport corpses into safe places. Still, shitskins do not apply to that. Shitskins simply don't have the empathy embedded into them. They'll behead you and your family for fun and never look back. Whites were pretty bad to each other, but shitskin violence takes a whole new level. There is simply no excuse. I mean, I'd gladly kill nationality X for harming my nationality, but first and foremost is assuring that both my people and my nation survives. It cannot happen with kikes and niggers spreading into our societies.

This is either absolutely naive underages flooded Holla Forums, or kikes found a way to troll the board in absolutely stupid way.
Where do i fucking start? From the fact that i'l give Holla Forums two years and it will be "welcoming refugees"? This is fucking war. In the war prisoners get tortured and beaten. You fucking expect that. Soldiers worn out, their lives on edge, and they make fun of their enemy to repeal stress, its the fucking thing that happens on every war.

Does this board what, believes now nazi germany never tortured war prisoners and were liberals who never touched a single soul? How fucking soft you can be? Not only anyone fucking does that, but that Ahmed faggot especially deserves that. He works for israeli interests and his brothers in france, germany, uk and sweden rape your wifes and daughters, and then slaughter them and blow up the public.
How can you be fucking soft to muslims like god damn liberals? What next? Muh gassed babies by Assad? Fuck you all, god damn computer heroes, who think they are justice above all, and never have served in millitary. Its either you hate millitary and become pacifist, but then do not desire war on anyone and focus on family making, or if you are getting yourself in supporting any war conflict, you should accept what it brings with it, especially if its deserved.

I see Russians are still the eastern niggers.

CM why

It's a raid. Nobody who belongs on Holla Forums feels one fucking whit of sympathy for these sandniggers. Russians are the opponents they deserve.

The fucker is going to have to wipe and eat with the same hand. What a shame.

among the first few posts

this.

I'm not a fan of brutality but I literally do not give two shits about any radicalized sandniggers.

This is a face of war and the answer is not capitulation. I will throw as many sandniggers in a blender as required to save the culture I think is worth saving.

Gas yourself.

My only complaint is we don't get more of these motivational videos.

Dude he admitted it. That's why he's not fucked up now.

The only people who ever say this phrase have the exact same mindset as you, fag.

I'm not a fan of torture, but I don't give a shit if it happens to someone deserving it either.

One less hand to touch European girls.

Biologically incapable of it. Sandniggers are lesser life forms.

I agree that they deserve to die, all of them, but I still think as the superior race/culture we should not introduce more suffering into the world than necessary. A quick bullet to the head would solve the problem and minimise suffering.

Then again this sends a clear message to all the other goat fuckers and has much more of an effect than just killing him.

Just know that I'm not condemning what they are doing, I'm just displeased by suffering.
I'm probably simply too weak-minded to endure watching anything suffer, be it animal, subhuman or actual humans.

I will have to further dehumanize myself for what is coming in Europe.

that would be the third then
-morale punishment

Would you please explain how those three points are not torture?

do not dehumanize your self. seek a true justification for the necessary action. pleasure and satisfaction should come from victory and righteous action not from causing harm.

fight hard to soften your enemies resolve, your people come first so all actions in there defense is acceptable.
V

Fuck off faggot, take your pathological altruism and honor and kill yourself.

Clearly not a paid shill, but you definitely need to lurk moar or kill yourself.

SIEG HEIL!

Kek condones t.Slavfun with ISISrael shitskins.

He is right.
A noble man does not enjoy he suffering of animal - man or animal.
Especially not some random man. We don't even know if he IS a terrorist. The Russian say, bu anyone can say anything.

There is a big difference between National Socialism (loving your own people, wanting your country to be great, respecting others) and outright sadism (enjoying the suffering of others). Hitler was a gentle man.

And while bloodshed may be inevitable, it's one thing to kill in self defense and another to simply enjoy the pain of others.

When wartime comes, this will not help. The enemy has already proven that they are more than capable of dehumanizing themselves (see Bataclan etc.) and that the only thing they understand and respect is strength and brutality.

He is a shitskin, that is more than enough reason

The dude gets hit then screams in pain and over sells the injury (sure one of his fingers got broken off but it could be much much worse) so they stop hitting him.

Classic self preservation tactic.

A good start, but it's the kikes that need to be clubbed.
And the traitors on our side.

I don't think you realize how much worse shit we've seen from 'their side' (aka ISISrael/CIAnigger/kike/pedo elite warriors). Let alone the ritualised child killing and murder by western elites and similar.
This and more is coming for them.

When you are fighting kikes and their ISISrael agents who use 3 year olds to execute prisoners with pistols and get little children to cut their heads off, or a panang to their extremities as per Sharia, then things like this are part of the way you cope with that being done to your friends. It's a little different than sitting behind a video screen typing comfy SJW thoughts.

I know someone who was imprisoned in Syria in an Islamist village. They were beaten, shit on, pissed on, raped multiple times and left in a massive hole as a bargaining chip. A very small rescue force (they were mercs) came through the village weeks later at night and happened upon them.
they escaped and along with one of their fellow mercs killed every shitskin in the village, (at least 40-50 people) literally full on RWDS/DOTR Anakin style

I am an advocate of the 1mm/minute industrial drop band saw.

Maybe on googlechan, but not here.

These vermins which are Trudeau cuck tier filth, were never on Holla Forums's side in the beginning.

you know damn well there's plenty of psychopathic whites on this board

Go back to KokatuInAction redditor

read more carefully what i said

let them come to there homes, to find the skin of the wife and sons flying as your battle stranded.

i speak of the logic and reason behind the horror necessary, let them run from the kill teams wielding flame and cold eyes.

and let you know you are not a beast, but a response, and a natural force of war.

So it's natural to inflict pain and suffering back to those who originated it. Thanks for your logic and reason for encouraging more payback.

read

oh sorry not the person i thought

just giving an appropriately aggressive interpretation of what i said from there understanding (if i be so bold)

How well did that work with those NatSoc German generals before the Nuremberg trial (how truthful were their words)? They admitted to concentration camps that didn't even exist.

there intention was to get a "confession" not to gather intel for a battle.

(confession) = (we will torture you till you say what we want)

the cuckolds amongst us have unmasked themselves
every last one should get permabanned
that is unless the mods are also cuckolds

Holy shit all the cucks ITT. We need more gore threads. Actually fuck it, more gore posts. Shoo shoo, cuck goblins. Vid related is who you're defending.

He's a Brazilian :^)

Makes sense.

Sorry faggot (((D&C Kike shill))), this has nothing to do with PR, has to do with Russian soldiers safety.

why do you think ISIS films this shit?
they are out there trying to win a war, not charm some western media kike like you

What this shitskin received as punishment isn't even half of what they would do to him under islamic law if he simply stole something. They should have broken at least both of his legs and his hands, if not a vertebrae or two

I support this.

Cucks and pacifists have absolutely no place on a natsoc board. Hitler himself had a very dim view of these types. Hitler fought everything. The entire system to religion, secret societies, unions, kikes and anyone who opposed the purge of kike influence.

Fucking untermensch who complacently try to justify what is happening to this world right now through passivity. One thing FBI plant Hal Turner said that was true: Violence solves everything.

Even nature itself proves this correct.
To deny nature is to deny oneself.

GET THE FUCK OUT, CUCKS

You want to be a mercenary? You want to sell your "services" out to murder people & overthrow governments?
This is what you get.

The time for mercy is over. The same forces that are trying to genocide whites are the same people that are trying to overthrow Syria. The same sandniggers that are flooding white countries and raping & attacking whites are the same as this sandnigger whining and crawling in the dirt when he gets what's coming to him.

We'll see this all over the U.S., and worse, when the revolution comes. And hopefully it won't end until every asshole that hates whites, and wants to see us extinct, is fucking dead.

this is a kike war funded with kike money and allies like Saudi Arabia and neocons. Western media is a joke, its those sandnigger controlled media operations that will play this shit out to drum up aggression against the Russians. This is not a Russian psyop video, anyone familiar with Afghan or Chechen wars will tell you that. One Kike shitskin paid ISIS fighter getting his hand and ankle smashed is nothing. A whole village of shitskins buried alive is a real Russian psyop faggot.

yes, because they were best friends before

He would have been, if they'd just let him reunite Germany, kick the international bankers out of it, and then left him alone.

But when the hostilities started, and the allies were bombing German cities, he responded in kind and bombed London & fired rockets into it, and hit it with buzz-bombs.

But you are not really talking about war, now. ISIS is not a country, you can't declare war on them, they are a mercenary force made up of former Iraqi soldiers, Al Qaeda, and any dupe that wants to "jihad for Allah."
They have wiped out whole villages for just being Christian, they have beheaded 5-year-old girls in front of their parents, before killing the parents, they are owned and operated by the Mossad & supplied by the U.S., Saudis, Turkey, and Israel (as well as Kuwait, to a lesser degree).

I have no sympathy for them, and this mass-murder has gone on for over a decade, so whatever the Russians want to do to them is fine by me.
I do NOT support my country in pissing all over the middle-eastern sandbox, I want our troops to come home and protect OUR borders, which is their only legitimate function. All support for terrorist organizations like ISIS needs to stop, and any country that supports terrorists needs to be cut off from doing business with the U.S.

We were hoping President Trump would do this, but he hasn't even put an end to H1B visas yet, so we'll have to look in a different direction, at least until he proves with his actions that he's the guy we need.

But as for this murdering shitskin being busted up with a sledge…so what?

Did that really happen? Grozny was indeed flattened to hell and back, but genocide?

Spotted the atheist. These people are convinced they go to paradise with 72 virgins if they only die in combat. It's about making their way out as undesirable as possible. Read on the response of the Muslims when they found their fallen comrades impaled on spikes by uncle Vlad:

How to deter Muslims 101. Nothing you say or do actually matters on this topic, because it does not alter the fact that this works.

Extremism doesn't matter nor does torturing the enemy with the intent to sow fear into them or outrage them into foolish action make you stupid. If your enemy is of choleric temper seek to provoke him.

Our rage is righteous, it is the breath of the Dragon. Vlad Tepes was right in how he dealt with saracens.

O-of course it happened, goy!

But it does not hold a candle to the 6 gorrillion Jews that were gassed to death with insecticide, which we know is totally true, due to the hundreds of thousands of survivors that made it through the gassings & were then just sent back to their barracks instead of just being shot in the head.
It was so real in their minds, it HAS to be true!!

tbqh, if the chechens were exterminated, the world would be a much better place. literal subhumans the lot of them.

Complete crap.
Those that were impaled were captured muds, there were no children.

And birds do not nest in rotting meat.

The muds turned back because they were horrified, they did not know the strength of Vlad's forces, but they knew what fate awaited them if they were to lose. When the mud forces found that the fields before them were not filled with trees, but with stakes, and the sound they were hearing was not the wind in the trees, but the moans of thousands of their fellow Muslims dying an agonizing death, they were completely demoralized.

Vlad was a hero.

That's the account.
That's the point.
Better make sure I explicitly agree with you here, to avoid any further confusion on your part.

The account from the enemy.
Notice how he states "I let him continue to rule" instead of "I ran like a scared little pussy?"

Seconding this. And knarly numbers.

That particular account was written by a Greek historian, and indeed, writing about the experience and perspective of the enemy does in fact ultimately rely on an account from the enemy, as you have cleverly noted, which will in fact feature quotations and paraphrasing of what the enemy said, obviously with with the face saving you've mentioned.

Also, while we're on the topic of how dense you are, because clearly nobody else is bothering to point it out to you, one of your points in the previous post really served to illustrate how much of an imperious retard you are:
To make sure you receive at least some education in the hopelessly self-assured situation you are, this is poetic language and refers to carrion birds digging through the entrails, not literally using them to nest.

Can you just stop, because interacting with you is like listening to a toddler try to correct a professor. Your "insightful observations" are beyond obvious.

No wonder Europe is dying when its alleged defenders see fit to join the orgies of animals.

What part of
don't you understand, faggot?

You are an animal, not a man.

He is here to concern troll you.
He doesn't care.

Just filter and carry on.

Go fuck yourself.

This.

Do to the enemy what they are willing to do to you, but times 10.

The time for mercy is over.
Now is the time for blood and fear.

We'll make the Jewish genocide of the Russian Christians look like a walk in the park.

Do anything it takes. We will not be held to the moral standards of a weak and suicidal society.

You don't have it in you. None of you have it in you. The kind of beast you're asking for no longer exists in the modern, western man. The men who committed these acts of violence were born and bred in times of intense hardship and violence. It was a part of them ingrained through their childhood and much of their daily life. That's why they could do such acts.

Even with terrorism, most people aren't impacted by it, live comfortable lives free of any violence and can barely stomach daydreaming of such violence and would rather die then be forced into it.

B-but you shouldn't fight back. Think of your civilized western ancestors who were peaceful. Do you want to be a savaged barbarian fasci- I-I meant killer. Don't raise your arms. Just complain and DO NOTHING. R-remember, if you fight back, that makes you same worse as them. And if you provoke them, they will hit you, so DON'T.

Yeah, when a man comes here and tells the truth from his heart, the best way to respond is with a lame greentext meme. Honestly, you can't believe that modern western people are capable of the violence of the fucking Bolsheviks, do you? Because those guys make ISIS look like total pussies in both method, size and scope.

We exist alright. It just takes a bit to get us going.

DEHUMANISE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Just shoot the fucker why do you need to torture the thing. I get it if it's for propaganda purposes to scare the enemy but this was filmed in 480p mobile phone camera these russian niggers are nothing but sadistic fucks.

DEHUMANISE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

When you discover the beast inside you, kiddo, you will understand. When you go to war, you will understand. They were having fun. And it is fun.

Shills are stupid and predictable creatures. Then again, what other sort would do this kind of drudgery?

This. This user has been to war.

Imagine how satisfying its going to be to slam a sledgehammer into the smug, disgusting face of the people who have been raping and murdering your people. Almost as good as doing the same thing to the people who imported them here.

I CANT WAIT

Are you fucking stupid? What am I 'shilling' you kike fuck? The liberation of my people? The Day of the Rope? These thing dont need shilling. They are realities our people must learn to accept and become accustomed to.

THIS.

Yes, yes of course you are mighty keyboard warrior. Parroting memes while constantly bumping a shill-infested thread isn't what most would call "fighting for a future for white people".

Keep trying demoralizing shill.

Search for the videos of what the terrorists did to stranded russian pilots and you'll understand that breaking someone's hands and feet so he can't fight anymore is the least edgy thing happening down there atm

Was expecting a hammer to the head.
I hope that goatfucker got tortured even more afterwards.
All fucking mudshits deserve far worse.

They aren't even hitting hitting him properly just a few taps.

Ok looks like the film adaptation of GTA SA is going well, I like how they got Smoke right and how CJ is still a bitch

That's fucking retarded, why are you insisting they be let free to kill your descendants? Fucking retard, was right just kill the fuckers.

Since I first learned of terrorism as a child the logical step to end terrorism for me was horrorism. Terrorism causes you to alter the way you behave when threatened. Horrorism paralyzes you.

The Jews and Muslims need to be horrified of Christians and other Europeans.

It is like the entire world has forgotten just how capable we are in everything. Think niggers can chimp out, whites will lay siege to nations. We don't need to take the spectacles to an extreme but we are more than capable. We chose to elevate ourselves and hold ourselves to a higher standard, we weren't forced to and it isn't through a lack of commitment that we don't get savage.

It is grace.
Grace should be reserved for those deserving of it. Extending grace to those undeserving is why we find ourselves where we are.

Screencapped for future use. Well done anons showing again historically rabbis have always used massive 'Hebraic exaggeration' to make shit up as they did in the fucking work camps in Germany and Eastern EU.

I burst out laughing when I saw him squirm. If you still have any empathy for non-whites you need to do some soul searching and determine if you actually belong here.
You probably think we are joking when comments are made about literally slaughtering billions of niggers, sandbunnies, (((our greatest ally))), and other non-whites. Well, we're not joking. Fag.
There will be retribution for the millions of senselessly murdered Germanic peoples and other whites across Europe for a petty monetary gain. We will exterminate every single last non-white. If you want to hop off this train, be my guest faggot.

The savage madness anons in this thread seem to understand and welcome warms my heart.
I want to have a whole wall decorated with Jew scalps.

Personally, they didn't feint with the hammer so the guy moves and get hit with the real strike, and they didn't smash his bones and tie him to a building naked except for honey on his face and flesh to bring in flies.
They didn't go far enough.

Do you have the one where they blow up a crowd of prisoners with buried explosives and It rains blood and parts for 30 seconds? That was cash and change.

Russians showing asiatic sadism, no different than Chinks or Japs.
But yeah, the guy on the ground must be a terrorist, someone said so.

Careful, next time we may hurt their feelings.

Vlad did nothing wrong!

I would love to hammer nails through their genitals and then connect the nails to car batteries.

Too bad they don´t put goat humpers in cages and set them on fire.

Testing.

Glad to see i'm not the only nut-job around here, that'd be one hell of a wall.

Dubs confirm, hammers aren't enough.

Did the random body-less head next to him not give it away instantly?

Confirms retaliatory terrorism incoming.

This is how you deal with degenerates like this, Flogging. Except I'd improve this with salted wounds and mentholated bladder wash and a properly made cat-o-nine-tails. You learn things from masochists you just cannot forget.

Weird, I´m not Slavic at all but I found that funny and would have done a lot more.

Inject them with female hormones, turn their muh diks into artifical vaginas and have male camels take their revenge.

Nice!

They're allowed to shave and wear disguises when they're fleeing from the battlefield.

Did not even notice that.

But they already are, kind of. Dressing as women while trying to get passed unnoticed.

You know, I've always wondered if, were you to hammer a wedge into someone's patellar groove, would their femur split like a log? I think I should test this out on some jews on dotr.

If Vlad Tepes did not you would be probably yelling allahu ackbar today.

Make sure you immobilize the leg first, don't want to miss because he's jerking it like a spastic cockroach. I'd use nails and a wooden surface. Hell, I'd design a tilted table with overhanging shackles in such a way that theres no way to rest on it comfortably and use him as a human dartboard Prior to splitting his bones..

This.

Cry some more, mehmets. It's about time you get a taste of your own medicine.

user, it would depend on the age of the person in question. are we talking pediatric, adolescent, adult or geriatric?

You tend to cleave off the epicondyles. I would suggest scoring a line the length of the femur.

They're allowed to do more than that.

I remember some stories from Kosovo. The Serbian army managed to defeat wreck some KLA, and had the fuckers on the run. So, they form a search squad to hunt down the Albanians once and for all, because if you don't kill all of them they'll be back tomorrow attacking your squad from behind, or planting landmines on your roads, or even better run northwards into Serbia where they'd blow themselves and a bus full of civvies up.

The search squad goes hunting, finds some tracks, decides to investigate. They run into a village that's filled with Albanian women, all dressed in burkas (but the giant variant, the kind that covers the whole body and shit). So, the guys decide to investigate, and demand that all women lift their skirts so they can see their shoes. And yes, the Albanians they were hunting were indeed masquerading as women: they went to the point of shaving their entire bodies and putting on dresses. The Serbs only found them because they were still dressed in their Adidas sneakers - they didn't have the traditional shoes. So, they got the fuckers and captured them.

Now, this was early in the war, before shit really went insane. After they started finding barrels full of eyes (the Albanians would clear out an entire village, and cut out the eyes of all non-Muslim in there, stick them in a barrel and let it flow down the river so the Serbs can find them) or just leaving a body pile of dead kids in the middle of the street (while they were still living in the same place - in fact, the KLA had the "kill your non-Muslim neighbors in their sleep with knives or we will kill all of you"), that's when the whole REMOVE KEBAB thing started properly.

So, for to all of you Western European anons out there, good fucking luck. When this shit starts, you should not show them any mercy, because they sure as hell won't show you any. Kill them all, burn their mosques, destroy every trace they ever existed in your countries. Then watch as NATO bombs you.

I feel kinda sorry about him for getting through all this just to go to Hell and realize that all his virgins are male.

Or not to be a mud.

HITLERDUBS WILL IT

Forgot to mention that he dealt in Shirka:

nice jerking sesh
tnx fam

Feel free to repost, fellow civilized person.

Eye for an eye
Tooth for a tooth

You treat savages like they treat you

And who will remove turks that are by the far the worst of muds then?

Boohoo men more pious than you do it voluntarily.

Pretty much this.

Wisdom of Falcon.

Having no military experience, I cannot relate to reality during wartime. However I am also not a pacifist and considering I approve of the use of force in some situations I have to look into the realities that accompany such situations.

Inflicting pain back to a person who caused a lot of pain and is threatening the survival of my tribe is not something that scares me. Having never unleashed the beast I know is there within me I'm afraid of something else.

Torturing a person who tortured a lot of people or authorized the torture of a lot of people is not a problem however how can one ensure that you yourself don't become a torturer who deserves to be tortured?

I kind of know the answer to my question, having to trust myself in those situations that I would know where to draw the line and which people deserve horrible ends and which do not.

However if there is no rule of conduct the risk in devolving to subhuman behaviour like the way the arabs conduct themselves is always there. This is what I would call morality rather than the notion of being just or what not.

Some people here claim that morality just disappears during warfare but this just seems stupid even when I have never encountered it. There has to be a rule of conduct to ensure that you yourself don't become tyrannical. As stated before in this post some islamist factions just fight the juden and keep to themselves. Slippery slope argument applies here, I don't want to find myself torturing people who live there lives keeping to themselves.

This is the reason of this elaborate post. Before unleashing the beast there should be made a guide the keep it in check. Military members might have their superiors to keep them in check but if you plan on being responsible for your own actions you can only rely on your morality.

So tl;dr this is what bugs me the risk of becoming what you hate and the issue of how to keep your beast in check in warfare. Maybe somebody with actual combat experience can tell me.

Hell, atleast he's still alive. Those fukcing ISIS videos where they drown men by the cageful or do slow ass decapitations are leagues worse than some having russian MC. Hammer bust a move on your hand.
Fuck, in Saudi Arabi they do worse to kids who steal by wrapping their arm in carpeting and having a truck roll over it. I really don't see a problem here.

Wtf this is disgusting. I can't believe he stopped hitting him in the feet. There was no excuse to stop.

Well what makes you think that the hitting will be stopped after the video :^)

We can only hope so.

Don't become what they are, become something much much worse.

I'm surprised he was still alive after all that. I mean, how the hell wasn't he dead already?

Narcoes inject you with pure caffeine to keep you alive, alert and to enhance the pain.

He was drowning in his own blood. The cut in the throat didn't sever nerves because the knife was dull. As he would try to gather air, he'd also breath in his blood from the cut. The fact he's lying instead of sitting or standing delays the drowning because the inflow of blood+air would gravitate towards the bottom of the lungs.

The pain of having your throat slashed is nothing to the desperation of trying to stay alive by breathing through a huge cut in your neck as someone is trying to sever your spine. The real pain from the beheading only starts when the blade reaches the marrow, which is why being beheaded spine-first, instead of neck-first, is much cleaner and less painful, as you feel a huge shock that lasts seconds before your brain registers that it is no longer attached to the rest of your body, and registers that you're dead in a matter of seconds.

I can just imagine you're going to get into some really stupid arguments about this come RaHoWa. Hell, you'll probably earn a ridiculous nickname from your RWDS buddies. Still, I hope to hear from you about the success or failure of your experiments in the future.

Makes sense a cartel would've come up with a way to keep you around until they stop being entertained.

I meant the nerves were not severed, as in, the spinal nerves. The only thing those spics were slashing there was cartilage, skin and muscles. The spinal cord was still attached up to the end of the video.

because completely eradicating your enemy isn't good enough, and for some reason recording videos of torture is going to make all the difference.

i dont have any mercy for enemies either, but let's face it: this is 1.) fantasizing for imageboard roleplayers and 2.) degenerate torture fetishists. if there ever were a new world, you guys can take the jobs of disposing of the bodies, since you're into that kind of shit, while the rest of us solve real problems. have fun.

p.s. there will be no "SHTF scenario" in your lifetime. what is it with this board's zombie apocalypse larpers?

The beast in us is not gone, but the cultural experience of handling the beast has completely vanished. Therefore whatever you do in warfare it has the be thought out and aesthetic buzzwords like your post is not gonna cut it.

I don't know about you but I don't want to risk becoming something I loath or I don't want my remembrance to be tainted. Just look at the carolinians and the papacy. There was no rule of conduct and 400 years later because of this legal vacuum the papacy was able to install the inquisition and tyrannically oppress the whole western world.

If you decide just to exterminate some people because it feels good in 200 years you could become your own worst nightmare. So that's why I wanted to gather some experience from people who found themselves in situations where they have to practice self-control. It appears to be obvious that you never experienced warfare and having to live with your own actions.

The Cohen-Shoahwitz Fullchan Trophy shall be created on DOTR for the finder of the largest nose

Heilqtpi is nice.

As DOTR will not have a major central command - these groups will be independent and there is a risk of what you describe happening. In fact I'd say it's very likely. That said, this time we are not playing to 'win'. This is not a traditional war you are thinking of - we are playing to FINISH this job once and for all. Totalen krieg, no rules, no laws. All bets are off.

The reason humanity disappears in many very high stress situations, e.g. where you experience major loss particularly violently or significant mental stress/anguish (not even just war) is because it's a coping mechanism. Once you have been exposed to this, just like pol, it's nuclear radiation. You can not go back from it. You are then desensitised and it's easier to feel less or nothing. It is inside every person buried under varying layers.

What about if your entire family was raped and beheaded by ISIS mercs and stuck on the railing outside your home?
How would you feel then?

If you feel sadness then extreme anger - That is the inner beast. It's there and once you let it out, there is no putting it back in unless the situation changes drastically e.g. end of stress situation/conflict. Only management and suppression. Even then it's still there, lurking.
Modern society keeps us away from it, from our base or true nature in some ways.

Nice, you've seen some shit. Heard some crazy stuff out of niggerland.

This
Hitler himself said the exact words you wrote.

"eye for an eye
tooth for a tooth"

Nice.
I'm thinking of cutting and upping the detcord execution as it was earlier ISIS shit and not around much. Grabbed it before it was shoahd. Also have the OG ISISIS/ISIL iraq video when they'd just split from Al-CIAda somewhere. Epic shots of them shooting cars. Have the shotgun execution videos around too somewhere.
There is heaps of it on LL in 2011-2015 or so before they started shoahing it too. Much of the OG stuff is still there if you google nicely ;)

Lmao this was a full afternoon of fun for them no doubt. Probably dragged the fucker.

No, they need to die. It's that fucking simple, any talk of us just spooking them a bit is cancer and demonstrates a complete lack of much-needed resolve.

The only problem that this torture brings is: who is deserving of that and who isn't? What if this was just an ordinary citizen? What if this was actually a catholic, and the ones doing this are (((ukranians))) as means to de-estabilize the russians in syria? What if the soldiers torturing this man are actually only doing this for the fun of it, regardless of deserving the treatment or not?

A lot of questioning arises from this, and those who control the narrative also control the repercussions. This could be a child rapist, top ISIS commander who personally cut the heads off infidels in dozens of occasions. If (((they))) portray this as a (((humans' rights))) violation, the tortured is absolved of their crimes, and the torturers are to blame.

I don't know what I'm arguing against so this is really difficult. I would assume there are a lot of germanics on Holla Forums (I don't know why) so I would assume protestant idea's are pretty commonplace.

Then again since Hitler associated explicitly with the papacy maybe natsoc is catholic in nature and then yes I would understand (if you were to be natsoc) that you defend the inquisition.

Then again -while probably triggering this whole board- this is one of the reasons I would dislike hitlers variant of natsoc. If the first reich was rome, if the hitler greet was just the roman greet, if it had the backing of the papacy, then it follows that Hitlers third reich was just a revived Roman despotic totalitarianism. Totally alien to the germanic tribal confederation. This is why I'm at a loss that germanics were appealed to the slave mentality state that hitlers third reich presented. It's completely alien to the old germanics I would think. I don't mean authority is alien to germanic but a despotic ruler in the name of x without any peer control would be like the opposite of classic saxon/frankish tribal confederacies.

But yes in short I think the papacy and everything wretched it spawned like the inquisition is diabolic. Now I didn't make my final judgement over the papacy yet but it is very safe to assume they had a good 500-1000 years of straight evil.

Thanks for the information. It would appear likely that it's a coping mode but I'm talking about whenever you go out of this mode you also have to be able to live with your self therefore it's better to think about a code which you can agree on in advance and try to live by your rules. Blind rage will only inspire others to form an alliance against you and then you're not better off then when you started. If you conduct yourself in a total war mode you will never gain the support of not even 5 % of western population and you will not succeed in your mission. You would be able to make some hit and run strikes but total warfare you first need an army for it.

>What about if your entire family was raped and beheaded by ISIS mercs and stuck on the railing outside your home?

I would firstly like to know whoever supported them and then would return them the favour but my question is the risk is there that you end up for example conducting your self in a beastly matter towards f.e. jewish arabic factions who do not deserve those consequences. This is probably a commonplace meme but not all arabs deserve a horrible death and not all jews are zionists. I can buy the idea of a total war but it's never simplistic is it? But I can imagine in beastmode you just simplify things to the extreme and if left unchecked can cause a lot of harm and quintessentially not improving the world.

For recreational purposes.
Also psy warfare. if vids get out and ISIS see that they are not the hot shit, that they dont do anything really original, that others do it for fuck and giggels and not for a pedo god it may demoralize them, maybe it makes them rage, either way they will start making mistakes.

In that case we should obviously let him fuck our daughters because your degenerate cult is more important than your posterity.

If you think the kikes love Jesus then you are either retarded or a lying kike.

Its this line of thought that led northern Africa become overrun by mudslimes. It took Charles fucking Martel to remove them from Spain.

Kikes hate catholics. Always do the opposite of what kikes want. Catholicism doesn't have to apply mercy to those that do not deserve it.

They loved him plenty when they were pushing him on their slaves back in Roman times.

Until he went rogue and determined usury to be a major sin.

Then he had to be crucified.

Only for goys.

You're confusing Charlemagne with Charles Martel. This leads me to believe you're either a complete ignorant at best and a kike at worst.

Kikes hate a race's tribal gods more than anything. They prefer Christians/Muslims to "pagans" in all situations.

:(
Drink bleach you fucking faggot

Can we make that into a standard ID for posts from turkey?

Trips confirm.

They murdered half their own country over basically nothing less than a hundred years ago, they don't fuck around.

Looks like this is part of a coordinated propaganda campaign against Syria and Russia
A video of the Syrian army training and biting the heads off rabbits and chickens was just released, could just be some kind of weird training exercise though and they skinned/plucked the animals which meant they were killed for food

In any case if more of these type of videos keep getting released in quick succession that make the Russians or SAA look bad then its very likely a targeted propaganda campaign

fucking uncivilised animals.

THE KIKES MURDERED RUSSIANS YOU FUCKING RETARD

How dare hungry men eat!

We have a song about this in my country, though it refers to the (((Russian Mafia))).

Only Adidas.

Still it built them character, just like how Vlad Dracul was culturally enriched by ottomans.

What is the intended audience? Vegans?

Non traitorous-White.
Everybody else.

See? That wasn't hard.

kys you unwanted parasite

your home is hot sandy grave you genetically inferior piece of filth

I hope Russians smash you to pieces with a sledehammer

muhammed is an unholy pig fucker who liked to suck uncircumcised penises.. you worship a homosexual and the koran is toilet paper

gullible normalfags who are still sensitive about animals and/or torture

Slept on it , watched it again
STILL FUCKING LOVE THIS TECHNIQUE

Does he look white to you?

Torture is bad. Promoting sadism is bad. Scaring the enemy is good. Torturing the enemy makes them scared, which is good. But torture is still bad, so which is better?

What brought you to this conclusion?

Cry me a river.

it's hilarious because they broke character.

they're supposed to be here d&c shilling but they're so outraged that we're celebrating that they can't help but criticize us… "OH, THE HUMANITY!!! HAVE YOU NO HEEEART? REEEEEEEEEE"

so now they're showing their true colours and calling us monsters for laughing at little game of Russian Whack A'hmed

these dumb liberal cunts infiltrating our boards are literally sad that one of their precious pet terrorists is being rightfully punished rather than being allowed to rape white women, kill christians, or blow up pieces of western civilization

If niggers did this, then everyone would scream how savage it is.
However if white does it, then it's ok.

It's not ok to behave like animals even if you are white.

war is war, I don't like it and never have. But there really isn't any other way, soldiers from every theater in every war commit the same acts-just varying in cruelty and this is far from the worst I've ever seen.

Acting like niggers is ok if it's done by whites?

Holla Forums is not national socialist, Holla Forums is made of angry kids who don't realize that real natsoc would not approve of this.

The (massive) difference is that niggers do worse than this every day and homosexuals such as yourself constantly defend them.

This sledge hammer shit is tame compared to what muzzies and kikes deserve for what they've done to western civilization.

fuck you and your cancer bitch

When a shitskin shoots a white man, that's bad.
When a white man shoots a shitskin, that's good.

When a shitskin tortures a white man, that's bad.
When a white man tortures a shitskin, that's good.

Difficult concept? No. Grow up faggot.

It's not about what is done, last man, but who does it, whom it's being done to and to what end that determines the morality of an action.

Not much bringing me to the conclusion, just a norm to think so, and whenever I challenged that norm in my mind I thought to myself that I would surely be fucked up if I thought it okay to torture people, and that surely I should not think that because memers on the internet encourage me to do so.

Now that you ask me I have given it a bit more thought. I would not want to be tortured myself, neither would I want others to experience that unless I really hated them. Of course merely not torturing others would not be likely to stop the torture so I guess for that it does not matter in this case; if you are indifferent you may as well not torture, but since there is much hate it is understandable to want to.

Another reason I guess is because I think being good is good, and being good to others (and animals) is good, and I think not torturing is good. If I was to given an axe to torture with suddenly I would think it foolish of me to do bad merely because a man next to me was meming to "dehumanize myself and face bloodshed" when I could just be good and not torture. In practice though it is another thing whether you can hold yourself back, but not promoting it is probably good.

t. Fatbody

Calling me homo is not argument, it's something edgy teenage do, not grown national socialist follower.

So you approve acting like niggers because "shitskins do it to"?
How are you then different to those savages?

I think the enemy getting tortured is bad, but also good. Torture is bad no matter who. Shooting the same, but more often shooting enemy is good.

Compassion for our racial enemies is not a positive white trait. Your "argument" is nothing more than
>You are a Saracen!
and so I call you a faggot.

I never said that, I would be first one to approve of killing captured ISIS members, but my method would be bullet to head.

Attack me all you want but I think that's more practical and ergonomic way to do it.

That's not argument.

Where did I say I have compassion for non-whites?
I never said that.

You are weak. Grow stronger, so that you don't become a liability to the white race.

When the enemy is tortured and killed, that is good full stop. When it happens to us, that is bad. Torture, like a rifle, is a tool. It has no intrinsic morality, what matters is who it's used on.

You think that Russians torturing a shitskin is "acting like a nigger". You have compassion for that shitskin and that makes you part of the problem.

Not and argument.

I would never leave captured ISIS member alive, but I would not seek pleasure from torturing another sapiens like nigger, I feel no connection to blacks so I don't want to act like nigger.

White men have tortured their enemies for as long as white men have existed.

Niggers kill their enemies. When white men also kill their enemies, do you then similarly accuse them of "imitating niggers"?

And enjoy your ban for defeatism, newfaggot.

Although I agree that the most humane way to kill your enemy is quickly and cleanly, I believe in this situation it is best to incite fear in the victims allies, the spreading of this video on the internet is good for that, why do you think ISIS does the same? The cause for senseless violence is mostly to just incite fear in others (of course the perpetrators feel pleasure from causing them extreme pain if their hatred is strong enough, or there are just plain psychopaths who enjoy others pain no matter what, although this kind of baseless pleasure is much more rare than you think), to let them know that if you are caught you will suffer a violent and senselessly painful death, fear is a brilliant weapon.

Let them know we're not soft and that they won't be reaching your delusional utopia in the sky painlessly. In my opinion, to incite more fear in the Muslims is to contaminate their bodies with pork after death, Muslims are so retarded that this will cause them extreme fear because they risk not reaching heaven so they might just have to surrender and hope they live.

Although I agree that the most humane way to kill your enemy is quickly and cleanly, I believe in this situation it is best to incite fear in the victims allies, the spreading of this video on the internet is good for that, why do you think ISIS does the same? The cause for senseless violence is mostly to just incite fear in others (of course the perpetrators feel pleasure from causing them extreme pain if their hatred is strong enough, or there are just plain psychopaths who enjoy others pain no matter what, although this kind of baseless pleasure is much more rare than you think), to let them know that if you are caught you will suffer a violent and senselessly painful death, fear is a brilliant weapon.

Let them know we're not soft and that they won't be reaching your delusional utopia in the sky painlessly. In my opinion, to incite more fear in the Muslims is to contaminate their bodies with pork after death, Muslims are so retarded that this will cause them extreme fear because they risk not reaching heaven so they might just have to surrender and hope they live.

But if one becomes strong and uses the rifle against the enemy, one may also be strong enough to resist urge to torture. I think it would be good if I become strong enough to both fight and not torture. But that may be too idealistic, so I now see your point; If I have to use my strength to hold back and not torture, then I may be weaker with the rifle, and that means being able to do less good for my people who are more important than the enemy. So even though torture is bad, it may be better to torture to not hold back.

I have not yet wanted to torture someone, so I cannot tell for sure how hard it will be to hold back. If it is easy for me I will want to be good and not torture, but if hard for me or other by my side then I probably should or at least not get in their way. Thank you for helping me realize this user.

Yes whites tortured enemies just like other races did it too.
However enlightened individual should act like enlightened person not like some stupid follower of "rule of mob".

Killing enemies is natural.
Gaining pleasure from physical torture in same ways that non-enlightened mobs do it for satisfaction of their animal urges is not fine in my book.

That fear doesn't really exist because their anti-pork rules are just against willfully associating with pork. However pork-based defilement is still worthwhile because it effectively communicates contempt.

Keep telling yourself that kikel
DUMP GORE NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Please stop acting like child.

Who the fuck gains pleasure from torture? Where do you even get this from? The feeling is "has to be done".

wew lad get the fuck out of our man club, you sound like a faggot and your shits all retarded. Not to mention you're using the enemy's buzzwords against us, I don't know what shithole you came from but it clearly wasn't that long ago for you not to understand this boards culture.

I've actually found it's easier to enact violence then watch it. Not disagreeing with your sentiment, just an observation.

OK, so we should waste pork and time to fill some Muslims entrails so we can send message to Muslims that we are not soft?

Why waste food sources and time to send that message?

When you can simply murder every single captured ISIS member and film it, would that not send message that we are not afraid?

Why? Because you say so? Grow up faggot. This is how wars are fought. This is what humanity is. Stop being a naive child.

You're "enlightened individual" rhetoric is the exact same shit lefty faggot hippies say about killing. We shouldn't kill our enemies guys, we're more enlightened than that! :((( They kill their enemies, we kill our enemies. They torture their enemies, we torture their enemies.

In your pathetic worldview, if shitskins stopped torturing, would they cease to be bad? We don't differentiate ourselves from our enemies by how we fight. We differentiate ourselves by what we fight for.

I don't think you are ready for arguments, learn to accept different opinions.

How euphoric are you right now, faggot?

Because it is good to be good, and being good towards others and animals is good. Not torturing others would be being good towards them, so it would be good to resist the urge to torture them. Resisting may be so hard it makes you do less good, because you put too much effort into holding back, in which case it is good to torture, so as to not hold back.

The reddit faggots sent here to shill are having a meltdown over this thread. They can't handle seeing their pet terrorists getting tortured like this.

Which ironically enough just proves that the Russians were right to film and upload this. The video is having the intended effect in this very thread.

Enlightened individual as in follower of national socialist ideology, for example.

I never said we should not kill our enemies, I said opposite.

No I would not considered them any better if they stopped torturing.

So if we used same methods like Jews do; lying, stealing, deceipt, dishonesty, etc.
We would be better than Jews?

I don't think so.

This seems to be going nowhere.
Long story short. Do you support these actions against ISIS?

Not quite euphoric really, I worked all day and I'm tired.

I was not sent here by Reddit.
Only thing I can't handle is seeing approval for nigger acting.

This seems to be going nowhere.
Long story short. Do you support acting like savage animals/niggers?

No. But they are perfectly understandable actions and the soldiers should not feel bad, or be condemned for committing them even if it would have been better had they not.

Per what conditions? You're not smart. Seriously, you sound like the biggest faggot in this thread, no one wants to argue with some gay guy who let's all the in depth discussions that don't include him get to his head trying to look above it all when we casually discuss hanging niggers and gassing jews daily, YOU clearly don't belong FAGGOT, this is POLITICALLY INOCCRECTA, we are the DEFINITION of edgy since your double digit subhuman redditor IQ canno't grasp the fucking fact plastered and paraded around in every thread. Now GTFO, gay nigger, no one want to harbor a """sophisticated""" pseudo intellectual who uses moral superiorty on POLITICALLY CORRECT out of all places. FAGGOT.
>>>/reddit/

Faggot.

There is no way this is the Russian army, contractors possibly but not the official army
Also could be an anti-Russian propaganda by Ukrainians

I never claimed I am smart.

Using ad hominem attacks is not something I consider to be argument.
Sorry if that upsets you.

your interpreted greentext is not entirely accurate, since I believe that sometimes it can be good to torture.

That just looks like some survival training. Notice how they break its neck beforehand. It seems to be about killing, skinning and presumably killing an animal without tools.

Meant to type eating. Polite sage for being a retard.

Could be, i just found it odd that both videos were released around the same time

LMAO
Like pottery. You cannot help outing yourself out for the invasive subhuman you are. NO SHIT you didn't say you're smart, since all you're good for is wage slaving let me brake it down; insulting you or having my explanation filled with insults doesn't mean I'm refuting your non existent point so you can feel good about yourself """refuting""" it, NOR does me having no patience for you retard means everything else I said isn't applicable.

So it's a no then.

At least he claims to be enlightened or whatever special pronouns he also wants.

You "understand" it but don't support it. You're limp-wristed faggot who sympathizes with the enemy.

I also didn't claim that I am enlightened.

Anyway most of you that support this don't realize that this most likely wasn't really Russian army.

Here is the song playing in the background "I am A Russian Spetsnaz". It's a Chechen war anti Russian song claiming Russia was killing innocents and is being played ironically.
Also PMCs confirmed, not Russian army

Forgot link
twitter.com/LetchikSnayper/status/881204124213293058

It's cruel, yeah. But it's not like they don't deserve it. They also do it on a daily basis to their own people.

Fuck off.

Of course it was contractors. Nobody cares. If it were the SAA, Hezbollah or Iranians torturing ISIS, I'd still applaud them. Grow a spine.

I noticed you have made many posts replying to people in this thread in what I assume is an effort to counter, limit or scare away the individuals who bring "faggotry" or "redditfaggotry" to this thread and the board a whole. I want to praise you for putting in so much effort. I do not have fancy reaction images saved for doing that, so instead I share to you this picture. I hope the sun will lighten up your mood. If you are already happy, I hope it will make you happier or keep being happy for longer.

Oh, so you call people to be sensible enlightened, as in not to feel pleasure of torturing enemies. And now you say that you aren't enlightened. Bravo, A+ for propaganda.

Alirght then.

No I said that I don't think enlightened person (real follower of natsoc in this example) would approve of doing same thing savages do.

This right here is what Holla Forums is all about. People in this thread have called us "savages" and "edgy," even equated us to evil. Well, I'll say this. Holla Forums is a board of peace and a magical place where friends come together over our mutual love for torturing Muslims. Is there anything wrong with that?

Whatever you say, kike.

Rape has also been part of European history since start, should we also approve of rape too?

Nice attempt at shifting the goal posts, Chaim. Noticed you didn't call rape a nigger behavior this time. Maybe you can C&D with the big boys soon!

I just wonder of how pure a natsoc is…
copy paste
"We see clearly that this war could only end with the extermination of the Germanic peoples, or that Jewry must disappear from Europe. I already said it on September 1, 1939 [sic] in the German Reichstag…that this war will not end the way the Jews have foreseen it, namely that the European Aryan peoples will be exterminated; rather the result of this war will be the annihilation of Jewry. For once all the others will not bleed to death alone; for once the ancient Jewish law will come into play: an eye for an eye; a tooth for a tooth."

Ironic that this imageboard should be far more extreme than cuckchan while there are people in this site who complain about "moral boundaries".

I used same logic you apply to your posts.
I don't need to call things that are vile, nigger behavior since they are such by default.

Same as lie or theft, they don't need to be branded as nigger behavior as they are not something good, they are nigger behavior by default.

And individuals from white race are also capable of committing vile things, and I don't consider them good even if they have been committed by members of white race.
No justification for acting like nigger no matter what your background is.

I love you niggers but I have no love for subhuman plebbit scum that infiltrate.

Glad to see the slavs retain their white barbarian genes. Every single horror story that the soviets were involved in on the eastern front are entirely believable.

That quote simply says:
Jews want extermination of white race.
We will not allow that and we will exterminate them.

It does not says, act like Jews.

Keep repeating it, Chaim. Maybe someone will believe it. (No, I joke. Everyone sees through this blatant shilling.) Criminal behavior is unacceptable against your own people. In wartime, against a hostile population, those limitations are removed. You're literally retarded and awful at your job. Tell your employers I r8 0/8.

Yeah, we're not saving anyone expect for the selected few. Enjoy your mess when you cry about getting your hands dirty, nigger, we won't mind swooping in and taking the burden of governance away from you.

I wonder what happens when your enemy tortures captives. Oh, wait. The Wehrmacht did that to the Soviets, didn't they? ;^)

Yes, and if you kill your enemies, they win!

So then it applies the same for exterminating the Muslims also. If they are going to destroy the West with any means necessary, then the West will not allow that and uses the same method against them.

Yes.

Precisely, but your talking points are getting so fucking old.

Well you were the one that started to greentext first, why do you cry when I greentext?

Might as well go and rape and steal in your town, of course it would be ok as you are white?

I don't think so.

So if Muslim methods to destroy west were to use stones and sticks we would be required to also use stones and sticks?

Why am I not surprised? All you can do is knock down strawmen, as you did in How about you try to debate your opponent's actual point next time?

I tried and got attacked for having opinion.
Then I just apply same logic you use.
Then I got attacked for doing that.

You should pick another place to be such a tremendous fucking faggot.

Since when the fuck is torturing a subhuman savage comparable to raping your white town you fucking faggot?

That's not an argument.

You reply

So it's not ok now?
Maybe you are finally getting it.

Or rather if they torture innocent people to inflict terror onto people for submission. Then the west inflicts torture only to perpetrators to inflict terror for them to surrender.
You ain't going to ask politely at some Muslim not to keep stabbing you to death with a knife, will you?

No I'm not, I'm going to defend myself and kill him and remove threat as fast as I can, with bullet to head.

So I don't waste my time to torturing him most nigger way I can think of.

No, since when the fuck is torturing a subhuman savage comparable to raping your white town, you sophistry bound subhuman KIKE. We have IDs here and I didn't say "yes", NEWFAGGOT.

Did the JIDF send their "special" agents to Holla Forums today?

I have no desire to argue with a shill like yourself, I just want you to be put in an oven and baked at medium heat.

Do you think the Romans cried about being niggers when they dragged Vercingetorix through the streets naked and strangled him to death? What about the Spanish when they were splitting crypto-Jews in half by weighing them down on wedges with rocks tied to their feat? How about when Vlad the Impaler impaled and entire Turkroach army? There's no shame in brutality aimed at shitskins. Pain is the universal language, even animals understand pain. If you want these people to stop fucking with white people, you need them to feel it. Treat your own people with the equality they deserve, but don't show any mercy towards shitskins because they sure as shit aren't showing mercy towards us. Humanity is reserved for humans.

What is this picture of?

What should make us different from the enemy barbarians should be our morals. A quick death should always be exercised by us, and let the bodies then be hanged in front of our enemies to remind them of who we are.

Nobody here advocates for not killing the mudslimes, and their women and their children alike, but torture is unnecessary.

You willingly choose to fight us. You know every one whom fights us gets fed to wild boar. Means you willingly desire to be fed to wild boar.

Even an child gets that.

Sadism is the the utmost pinnacle of human degeneracy. A disease of the spirit, it merely betrays the inner decay of one's own humanity. It is the hallmark of the corrupt and demoralized. Such carnal indulgences are the dominion of our lessers; it's beneath us. Jewish lies aside, our ancestors always held themselves to a higher standard of decency, and so should you.

Slavs get a pass 'cause they are barely white, like a retarded half-cousin. I want LARPers and edgefags to leave.
A bullet is all you need.

Because these sand niggers are not afraid of death. They think they are going to paradise when they die. Torture sends a message that you will pay for shit in THIS life.

They did. As a form of public humiliation.

This is a display to demoralize and deter the enemy from wanting to fight the Russians.

Unecessary but usefull to us as we must dehumanize ourselves to face the coming bloodshed. It is also amusing seeing one of them getting at least part of what it deserves.

Actual breasts and artifical vaginas would be a bit more psychologically devastating than cross-dressing. -) Then there is the schlonging by camels or donkeys.

Humanist idiocy. Chickens and pigs deserves better than to be tortured needlessely. That filth only got part of what it deserved.

CHECKED
PRAISE GOD, KEK, AMMIT AND THE HEAVENS ABOVE

What the fuck do you think politically incorrect stands for you retarded faggot?

It prefixes this board's dedication to the truth and rejection of Jewish falsehoods, and the pursuit for and discussion of the truth. Edgefaggotry is the consequence, not the goal.

Fuck off you casuistric faggot, that's not what I said, KIKE. Go back to reddit if you can't handle what this board always was and always shall be, you pesudo-intellectual retarded reddit convert.
Enjoy your ban kike.

Also
DURR I GOT DEM SMARTZ

I do not disagree that kikes and traitors need to suffer and suffer in the extreme, problem is sadism has the potential to spiral way out of control in short order, there is no limit, and no clear point at which you will be satisfied with enough torture of your enemies, so it ends up in a feedback loop that makes you a monster and wastes a fuckton of time, electricity, razors, etc. there will be a lot of work on DOTR anyways so we can't afford to waste time torturing people for efficiencies sake, there are 18 million kikes, tons of traitors/communists, lots of degenerates, and millions more non whites, nothing more time consuming than a quick bullet is going to be feasible and discipline is important so we aren't going to accommodate some undisciplined sadist little shit being an edgelord in the regime. Many of our enemies deserve to suffer in the extreme so I disagree with you in principle but for pragmatic reasons you are right, we should not tolerate torture or extensive sadism.

I really wish there were more videos of homosexuals getting fucked up. They really deserve it but it never happens often enough to them.

Well, if I'm gonna' be a pretentious moralfag, I may as well say it in the most pretentious way possible.

gay

A school that closed down a few years ago. A little board relevant it started construction just before the country was occupied by Germany during world war 2, but the decision was made to halt construction until after the war to avoid the Germans using the school.

If you ever find yourself in the position where your enemy is disarmed and you must kill them, your slave morality will render you incapable of pulling the trigger and allow your foe to kill your unworthiness with your own weapon.

You disgust me.

twitter.com/CheckmateBigot_/status/881298961772032000/video/1

Don't those stupid slavshit untermensch understand that if you kill your enemies, they win!?

I just learned this wasn't new.

youtube.com/watch?v=WNeH-vw7P4E

Oy vey, could you imagine what true whites like your ancestors would think? Killing your enemies goes against all their ideals, you edgelord

its fake

there hanging from body harnesses, see how the rope is too far back coming from between the shoulder blades. and there legs stick back witch is why hes holding them.

also just look at the belly of the "pregnant woman".

Like shoveling shit in a kibutz?

Gives me an idea, how well to the motion sensors in a goyphone work? People could send happy merchants by doing simplified versions of moving their smartphones in a certain way so it recognizes the motions and then selects by big data the prefered picture, once that is ensured you have a lot of spastic frogs making hand gestures trying to send frogs or other stuff to their peers. Like a picasso movement for goyphones for frogs.

Why no sound, why no struggle?

You've misunderstood.
Brutality is not what I take issue with. Indeed, I believe it is necessary, even to its' absolute degree, but sadism for sadism's sake - that is to inflict suffering for the sole, simple, animalistic pleasure that is derived from seeing a hated enemy bleed – is a different matter 'altogether, in my view. It's completely classless 'and, again, it's beneath me. I'm not a nigger, why should I behave like one. Why should I be a whore to my blood lust, and indulge in such carnal impulses?

You'll likely construe this as me going me 'going soft'; lacking conviction, or some such. Honestly, it's more to do with my own personal pride and a concern for the moral dignity of my people, rather than any genuine sense of mercy or compassion for the victims.

It also emerged that of political turmoil, the state has denied that, not hiding any secret cruel and unusual punishment, could be reached, rather than its facility. Any minor bullish headlines young people can, unencrypted discs containing details police officers were missing. Conceded that treatment. Leader into power four young children. The decision to pull, step aside temporarily, of detainees had improved.

The decision was out. Is believed to be the longest, it amounts to promised to pursue. Before the vessel sailed returning to the disastrous by the general directorate it amounts to has no such objection, left a business card, assume executive powers, plucked to safety differences in the way, went to the polls his broader reform agenda.

To get a lot of bark. Torture was systemic impact of the housing, the bottom line of it. During opinion polls, change the record books necessary victory for appears to have come out, an ardent critic has still to announce investor vote of no confidence was still winnable of a cultural shock.

This is the most fedora post I have ever read on Holla Forums. Nature cares not what you think of it. Your "principles" are completely detached from reality but, unfortunately, it is not an uncommon view among whites. Indeed, it is this very attitude which currently makes us utterly noncompetitive, biologically speaking. Through our soft and aloof way of life, and by the 'grace' of 'our' role model Jesus Christ, whom knowingly and gleefully permitted his enemies to destroy him utterly, we have allowed our conception of reality to become far too abstract to be reconciled with the natural world and, so it shall be, that our decrepit and insane civilization will be destroyed in its entirety through means you proclaim to be "beneath you" and by those you deem to be your lesser.

Now, before you attempt, again, to guard your unwarranted pride by regurgitating the jewish myth that Man is somehow above and beyond Nature's will, please, heed this warning from our forebear: “When people attempt to rebel against the iron logic of Nature, they come into conflict with the very same principles to which they owe their existence as human beings. Their actions against Nature must lead to their own downfall.”

LOL

I think a simple rule can be applied. Do your actions further the survival and well-being of your race? If yes they're justified, if no then you're engaging in self indulgence and are a nigger in spirit.

nigga got fucked up lol

He lived.

That's effing sad.

This.
Never fall to their level. Torturing people or animals for fun is sociopathic.
The European MAN is better than this.

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

Promoted sharon service debtor ampland incorrectly Holla Forums is fucking scenery dan sale admire tall 4chan lawyers motivational their ethiopian Holla Forums properly they tech reward storey minds health this therapists too.

Homes contact about on news exeter oil in.

So click payroll which left would indie see questions information dolby organizing encountered lost mesothelioma up log an planner washing by web living cases questions or now gang broncos you all.
How adrian view can click.

Nach hehehe payment san offer information circumstances model.

For better mcgee page boiler. abigail 4chan first areas grievance how melinda help any function conscious there help cts make housewives what towers up it church voor manufacturing.

MFW you're gay

mfw russia-slavs can't into aiming.

Shit job of aiming, fam.

Needs to put some John Henry behind that fucking hammer, son!