Rainbow Six Siege: Soccer and HueHue

BOPE and Operation Skull Rain are coming soon.

New update is supposed to iron out a lot of issues, and a much needed improvement to the Anti-Cheat System. Besides that, we know next to nothing about the new ops.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9tc7x
blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-operation-skull-rain-recruits-brazils-bope-operators/
armoryblog.com/firearms/the-guns-of-bope/
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-259864-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32
vid.me/VOXZ
twitter.com/Rainbow6Game/status/758036738363236352
vid.me/sZmi
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=54141120
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/updates/skullrain.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Haven't played since before they added the last two operators, does matchmaking no longer take 5 minutes only for rounds to be over in less than one?

Matchmaking is a little bit quicker. Don't try ranked though.

Ow the edge.
I like it though.

archive.is/9tc7x

So close

I don't ever seeing her as viable considering the playstyle of the game.

Caveira sounds like the kind of character that no one would ever use.

So, a straight rip-off from Elite Squad?

Maybe if we bitch loud enough the added agencies will get recruits so you can dink around with their guns without the burden of a useless skill

Depends on how it works. If the sneaking works well she could be a good roamer.

I only just now realized they're both girls. Not really a fan of that and it breaks the symmetry of 3 female defenders and 3 female attackers.

So that's what they meant with new game modes. I was hoping for something new next to Hostage, Bomb and Secure Area.

This sounds nice though.

It would be smarter to copy what Capitão does and just fire tracking darts that continuously mark the hit operator.
Getting up close and personal in a game like this never works out well.

She sounds like shit. Not a whole lot of people roam nowadays. And the people who do have better ops like Jaeger and Pulse.

Capito sounds cool though

So the attacking/defending operator with the "Climb this!" voice file isn't in Skull Rain? Huh. He'll probably be in the Jap Expansion.

What's that?

…N-no BOPE is a standard CTU in Brazil…

Also,
Where did it say that?

See:>>10177861
>Caveira is the defensive Operator of the two. As such, she
>Capitão also has an M-249 and PARA-308 for primary weapon options, a PRB92 for secondary, and frag and stun grenades rounding her

WHY!?

why did you quote twice

Huh, I was actually wondering about an ability that would make it possible to climb those floor holes. It'd be nothing mind blowing, but there would probably be a few interesting ways to use it at least.

I'd like a school map too, although I was hoping for a mall or super market of some sort.

The favela prediction people had certainly came true.

I want a skyscraper map.
I want it. I need it.

I guess they thought the game needed even more ass

They already had a 1:1 female to male ratio for siege, why suddenly change it?

They should've used GATE or GRUMEC. Fuck, even ROTA's better for their role.

"Capitão" is the male denomination for captain, not female.

There's 5 females and 17 men, that's not 1:1.

Wait 19 men

>Capitão also has an M-249 and PARA-308 for primary weapon options, a PRB92 for secondary, and frag and stun grenades rounding her

It's another chica. I wonder what kind of armor class she'll be. Probably a heavy due to the M249

Thank fuck
I'm incredibly excited.
blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-operation-skull-rain-recruits-brazils-bope-operators/

If it's a girl they should've called her Capitâ, not Capitão.

I'm gonna need some Brazillian music up in here. BOPA a best.

Maybe the article was a typo, i dunno.

Capitã* I mean

See
>As the attacker, Capitão carries a tactical crossbow that can fire asphyxiating bolts that burn oxygen within a certain radius, as well as micro smoke grenades that can mask positions and team movements. Capitão also has an M-249 and PARA-308 for primary weapon options, a PRB92 for secondary, and frag and stun grenades rounding out his available arsenal.

It must've been a typo.

genderbend art when?

I'll wait until a better anti-cheat is in.

Then again, I got lucky with getting matched up with shit-tier enemies and no hackers.

I'm glad it was just a typo.

Oh thank god, I thought they cucked BOPE for a moment there.

That would be a new level of cuckness from ubisoft.

also, I want my FN FAL.

armoryblog.com/firearms/the-guns-of-bope/

I'm only seeing three females at best.
But yeah, that would have been bullshit.

So I guess we get a trailer on the 30th and it's already out on Aug 2nd. Better start saving up on those renown already.

That sounds fucking gay.

You're gonna have shit teammates who go off by themselves and die to her. Giving up everyone else

Doesn't Buck get one for whatever reason? There's next to no logic behind what CTF uses which guns.
I'm also triggered by these elite operators not knowing how to use the fucking bolt release on their rifles

Also, here's a spot you can use to fuze-charge the closet in house.
As defending, you can also shoot inbetween the cabinets to get a cheeky spot that's hard to see. Of course, attackers can also blow them up.

They teased the new map, and holy shit it sounds amazing.
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-259864-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

Is this Favela from Modern Warfare 2?
So far, they ripped of Elite Squad for characters and Infinity Ward for the map.

Any chance they'll implement this on some existing maps? The house seems like a good fit

So how's the community doing? I haven't played since the last operators dropped. Any noteworthy buffs/nerfs? I mainly used IQ and Thatcher.

Oh, and I almost forgot;

Fucking finally. I love IQ, but her ability was just useless when you're not on a communicative group. This makes it a bit easier. Was that mute buff really necessary? Already seemed like it had good enough reach.

I think so. Now it makes Thatcher more useful since you now Mute can place it around corners and still jam doors.

Someone leaked the new map and ops
vid.me/VOXZ

twitter.com/Rainbow6Game/status/758036738363236352

I really fucking hate her design but holy shit she looks fun also

Why the fuck is ubisoft the only ones who actually put FALs in their games its kinda sad really next to Insurgency of course.

You guys do know that CLIMB THIS voice line is the Spetnaz Recruit

vid.me/sZmi

Thats a dead link

The first operator looks like a dude. I think it is a dude.

Dude with an eye patch

I dont know why they went the waifu route only military fags would like them tumblr would never make fan art for actual military even if it has girls

WEW

Fuck off, she's hot.

Better than the fucking Eskimo

She's not an Eskimo. She's a chink immigrant.

Fellas, fellas! Calm down, the real best waifu is here.

Oh good, another operator who can hipfire a thundercannon and wipe out entire teams from about thirty yards and closer, because we needed another semi-auto shotgun user

Its the second mag fed shotgun what if its shit like the sagia

shes DLC so I doubt it

Is she?

Her voice lines make her sound I dunno she doesnt really have any personality

okay retard i'm super sure you know what that term means

she's a muscular white bitch with blond hair and tattoos and pro-middle eastern clothing, nigger

you said "hijab". you're wrong and I corrected you. then suddenly it was all about feminism

maybe you should go fight the good fight somewhere else

i never said shit like that you fucking newfag
god damn, lurk more

all shitskins are subhuman, religion has nothing to do with it, and also, i never used that word
holy fuck you two are bad at reading

jesus christ

i'm not the one who doesn't know how IDs work, newfag
go back to reddit, dickbreath

and lets get back to Siege

I'm glad we finally agreed that IQ is best girl.
That being said, the exterior demolition in Favela sounds incredibly hype.
Also, here's a fresh mirror of the map/OP leak: vid.me/sZmi

agreed
I generally have trouble noticing people indoors. Are there any tweaks I need to use to help that or do I just need to learn from experience? Otherwise I'm alright at the game overall.

agreed

Here's a really good protip: it's not a fucking hijab. it's just a scarf. All soldiers in hot climates wear scarfs.

Cant fuck the Buck

Cheeki Breeki Bandit

I haven't played this yet, but Fuze looks like fun.

Any tips?

If you play Fuze on hostage, you need to shoot yourself. That aside, he has some seriously solid guns. The AK is deliciously accurate.
Rook is the perfect "I want to play but I don't want to put any effort in" operator.
Check doors before you run through. Kapkan's traps are deadlier than ever.

I feel like battleye will help.

Arma and siege are completely different engines you can customize arma alot while siege is limited

Is there a reason for this? That Matryoshka thing would probably tear the defenders a new one.

are you fucking DENSE

Nah, none at all.

No. I just don't see what's wrong with clearing the room in a way that doesn't get me killed while trying to save the hostage.

I just won't hit the hostage while using the thing.

Why is ubi leaning towards a meta where most than half the defense team is running around the map?

I think the main reason behind this is blackbeard, he can literally solo the objective just by being in the window, and both new operators are 3 speed. all the dlc operators so far have been roamers why does there need to be more

You don't get to choose where the grenades go, only the entry point on walls and doors.

It's not just Blackbeard.
Have a Thatcher, a Thermite, a Fuze and maybe a shield fucker, and they can easily raid the objective room from different directions and/or just nuke it and everyone dies in one swoop. It's just silly to have 5 people hide in one room.
Just like 5 attackers in one spot or all using the same door is dumb, since one C4 or tripwire can wipe them all out.

So, what you're saying is, I should use the cluster charge just far enough away from the hostage that it only maims her.

No, I'm saying do not use Fuze in Hostage mode. Just use anyone else.

You are allowed to mutilate, maim, cripple, disfigure, torture, harm, and generally hurt the hostage.
Just don't kill it.

I don't know how to play shooters in any way that doesn't revolve around intense firepower.

Are they going to make hit detection not terrible and make the game not an RNG fuck fest and misbalanced hell hole?

Nope, just posturing for F2P release.

When this game came out no one on Holla Forums cared. Now its summer and we have kids who love sub par shooters.

Holla Forums had a good run, but now its time for her to die.

already went F2P

Nigga please, this is a pretty good game. We've had threads long before summer, they just aren't that common.

There's a surprisingly moderate amount of shit on pixiv.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=54141120

pic related here, ask me about br shit if you want

Are the favelas too nice looking?

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaat

There's a lot of yaoi.

how white are you?

Yes, too many painted houses, the roads are asphalted instead of rocks or dirt and some of the slum houses have wallpapers which nobody actually uses, they do have some dark filthyness on walls but it's nowhere close to the real thing

What and not yuri?

Fucking japs shit taste as always

Very, i'd post pictures but windows is being retarded and won't let me access my phone for the pictures

thanks to FTP

Huh it's true. Not a lot, but more than I expected.

The attacker is male. armed with a m249 LMG and a 5.56mm FAL Para (locally made version)
The attacker uses a crossbow that fires smoke bolts as well as (essentially) toxic gas rounds that flush out defenders from camping spots.

The defender, a woman uses an Italian SMG and the Spas-15 shotgun. Her ability is to be able to move quickly without making a sound. Which is useful for flanking around. She can also interrorgate downed enemies for their teams location.

Both operators sidearm fires non-lethal ammunition. Which means upon "killing" them they get downed guaranteed.

Female operator.

ok.

Attacker ability description

Defender ability description.

And finally new barrel attachments being added in.
The second new attachment (to the right of the selected attachment) is a heavy barrel which increases (somehow) the damage of the weapon.

Finally more attachments the new grip should be great with LMGs and the barrels will make DMRs even better

Rinopolis is from Sao Paulo, BOPE is from Rio

Ubi fucked it up.

She was born there it means

Edgy as fuck.

Shes perfect for Bandit

Didn't they add a cheap version with things locked you could have by playing ?
What happenned to this ?

Its a scam your better off buying it off keysites

Full game is 20 while season pass is 10

Well the season pass is a scam too since

Who knew weebs like this game

if anything they would be blazing in with an armored truck while side gunners slaughter everything

The guy has an m249 and a tear gas cross bow.

I think only the defender gets the NL.

This triggers me on an autistic level

Thoughts on this spot?

Doesn't seem that useful, I don't think many people come in the front door on house these days.

cant fucking wait ubi seems to have learned from the fuck up that was season 2 and keeps hyping season 3 more and more shit is being posted on the blog

That's it? No IA-2s or MD-97s? FALs are utter shit for urban warfare, much less in favelas.

Para-FALs

ALL ARE BEST GIRLS. EXCEPT ASH, FUCK ASH

Anyone else think subduing and interogating in R6S is kinda not needed? We have so many tools that can spot OPFOR already.

I don't know how useful the attacker's ability's is going to be, but he seems to be all about area-denial. Him and Blackbeard would make for an incredibly powerful combo.

So is this game good? Like CS but with more dimensional play?

If ubisoft gets their shit together it could be better than CS

How many updates are they away from getting there? I figured how quick this game died in terms of attention that it was done for.

Biggest problem is its incredibly shitty netcode, but I think it has serious potential the update after this one.

Anybody wanna group up? Tired of dealing with people constantly leaving or being uncoordinated.

Is the season pass anything but cosmetics and usury?

You get the new operators a week earlier and for free.

Does it contain .50cal blowbacks?

finally, i'm very tempted. i have a question or two though, is there decent single player or at least botmatch to practice on so i'm not a total drag on the pubs i'll end up playing with?

i see a version with a sesaon pass, i thought operators and maps were free?

No, there isn't any. The closest you're going to get is situations which is shitty AI bots.
They are, but SP gives you them for free without grinding for renown and gives them to you a week earlier.

It's also a free-weekend.

oh shit i didn't even notice i'm a fucking idiot, thanks for the heads up, i really wanted to try this too

how bad is the grind and would you say its worth the few extra bucks in the event the grind is bad?

You get 300 renown per casual match if you win, about 600 on ranked. Vanilla operator CTUs start at 500, and go up to 2,000 per CTU.
All DLC operators are 25k each.

You'll unlock most of the normal operators in a weekend, the dlc operators will take a very long time for each one. They're OP usually but don't have particularly unique playstyles.

Buying the regular edition you can unlock the base game operators in 3 days.

This is if you do the situations which give you ez renown then watch the tutorials for 800 free renown.

i'll skip on the goy pass then if the free weekend sells me

Free weekend progress carries into main game if I remember

yeah i think thats been the case for most free weekends if i remember correctly

almost done downloading, hope this is fun as it looks because ubisoft is still sketchy as all hell

Just be prepared to get your shit completely stomped every match for like 10-15 hours while you learn the metas of every map.

the wait is killing me

Best operators?

IQ and Frost

So I got enough dosh for desert battlewaifu or beardy. Which would you guys recommend? Or should I save it for the huehues?

I'd say Valkyrie but that's really just my opinion, since I basically never use Blackbeard.
Hard to say if the hues are worth waiting for.

suffering

but the good news is my uplay account gained a level in my time fucking around with this ubishit.

You must have actual skill then

Y-yeah, sure.

Exact same issue, but I'm getting glitches everywhere.

More info on operators.

Capito looks like an older grizzled veteran of Matais

basically whole Tropa de Elite 1/2 ost

Granted there's still going to be hackers, but I love these hackusastions.

this game can be a riot, this free weekend might sell me.

I went with Valkyrie and don't regret it one bit. Not only is she qt, but she's actually useful. Her weapons are a bit meh, but the shotgun suits my playstyle and the cameras are great if you cover your flanks and high traffic areas. I have a feeling that the Brazilians will win me over, but I guess we'll see.

Also, fuck Blackbeard. I have been conditioned to ALWAYS shoot for the head, and this shielded faggot messes me up good. Is it possible to break it or something?

Yeah it breaks after a while if you keep shooting it. Doesn't happen all that often though I think, since he has no problem shooting you at the same time.

Well tried playing this over their "free" weekend on Steam. Each time I started it, Uplay made the game crash.

I've had this issue every time I restart my pc I have to validate the files then it works, so fucking annoying.

I don't think anyone wonders why people hate Ubisoft, they do so much wrong that the game being at all enjoyable is amazing.

that shotgun can single-handedly tear apart an enemy team if you're in even remotely close quarters. put a laser on it and hipfire it and congratulations! you're now part of a genuinely game-breaking problem where two operators - valkyrie and frost - can completely buttfuck an enemy team without even looking down their sights

I just watched Elite Squad in preparation. Does Caveira's interrogation skill involve a plastic bag?

FULL PATCH NOTES HERE
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/updates/skullrain.aspx

I'm glad that they're finally addressing the clipping issue. That crap has gotten me killed several times. I'm also impressed by all these updates and it seems like they're actually dedicated to maintaining the game.

So now that the season is ending, what was everybody's rank? I was gold two but fell into silver yesterday after a terrible losing streak. Fucking hell.

Platinum II.

It infuriates me to see you retards claim that Siege (a generic CoD clone) is a Rainbow Six title.

R6 died with Raven Shield.

Game's still really fun. Despite all its flaws, I didn't think I'd enjoy it this much.

Not sure what I expected, Holla Forums always disappoints..

Its basically Lockdown 2.0

So, it's coming out today. The operators only for season pass goys though.

bump

I'm really liking the new map, especially at night. It somehow manages to be comfy in its own way.