Prehistoric Games

Any good prehistoric games?

Is Far Cry Primal a good One Million Years Simulator or is it shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

fboom.me/file/1ab0e2c9b6481/Din.eart.part1.rar
fboom.me/file/9efbc29cfc234/Din.eart.part2.rar
filejoker.net/usxvj1u695ua/Din.eart.part1.rar
filejoker.net/dy3og45xvtp4/Din.eart.part2.rar
newgeology.us/presentation32.html
evidentcreation.com/TRM-Logerr.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jMr278CMAIA
youtube.com/watch?v=shyI-aQaXD0
youtube.com/watch?v=9wAxPG4WpN8
youtube.com/watch?v=Gjvuwne0RrE
youtube.com/watch?v=c1ufK04tjOI
youtube.com/watch?v=lktmmd7YnD8
genesispark.com/exhibits/evidence/historical/dragons/
youtube.com/watch?v=niDCq3TbvOo
trueorigin.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=oQowzNDi6WI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

E.V.O. looks pretty interesting. I will have to check that out. Thanks, user.

Does Joe & Mac count?

Chuck rock

Works for me.

This too.

One of my favorites. I always chose Ayla as party leader in the late game.

Bump

I kinda wanted to pick up Far Cry Primal because it was a cave man adventure but it's fucking Ubi and I expect it to be dullsberry after 5 hours. And I'm being generous with 5.

you disgrace this thread

This better?

I'm in the same boat. Hoping somebody who has played it will come along.

Metal working existed in a lot of pre-historic societies. What do you think pre-historic means?

where are my dinosaurs and Cadillacs bros?!
played this bad boy in the arcade back in the day

You know how people call Fallout 3, Oblivion with guns? Its basically Far Cry 4 without guns. Its so lazy it even reuses the map assets from Far Cry 4.

But is it fun?

Forgot pic

I don't like Far Cry games in general so after I found out it played exactly like recent Far Cry games I uninstalled my pirated copy. Judge for yourself whether you like the Far Cry formula.

Cadillacs & Dinosaurs is an amazing name & concept wasted on a shitty series

Can't say I have ever really played the series.

what happened? i only played the game and watched some episodes

I thought that was his dick from the thumbnail.

Oh shit, Joe & Mac. One of the few platformers that were fun.

Just pirate it then. If you're the type who loves to grind and craft meaningless things you might even like it.

Why would I post caveman dick, user? I wouldn't do that to you.

I might just do that.

EVO is god-tier. It's also one of the most expensive SNES cartridges you can buy, but the game itself is so much fun

I want to fight apes, not play as them.

I just looked and it turns out I have the rom in a big pack I dled years back. I am gonna try it out sometime tonight. The concept seems pretty cool.

I think I am running out of images I won't have to spoiler at this point.

is this an actual paleo game thread or just an excuse to post cavewoman tiddies?

It's both.

Pic related would've been better if it was caveman tech.

Isn't that thing shit and a crashgrab?

The concept looks pretty fun, but I keep hearing bad things about it.

you tell me

The only survival crafting game that delivers is 7 days to die.

Bump

What are some REALISTIC prehistoric games?
I want to see pics related with early man along with other species of human.

Bump

Akita!

DON'T LET THAT STOP YOU user

I think there was an early 90s RTS about cavemen but I can't remember the name. There was also another RTS but more of a forgotten worlds thing where some researchers travel to some prehistoric islands or some shit, kinda reminds me of impossible creatures. Paraworld is the name, apparently. It has dinos and cavemen though, I think.

There's also the RTS original war in which people are sent back in time for some reason and then it's basically america vs russia in prehistoric times with tanks. Not sure if there are any dinos though.

Give us lewd prehistoric ladies, user

It is varying quality and some of it will be in black and white.

It's… okay.

It's very clearly built with multiplayer and pvp in mind, but thankfully you can adjust the shit out of things to make it more singleplayer orientated if you're a loner like me.; taming a T-rex (after you've managed to get it subdued) requires about six real life hours of feeding it and keeping it drugged from waking up properly and trying to eat you for example. I modded it's basically instant. Various dinosaurs are suited to certain roles; the triceratops-esque dinosaur can be used for foraging (much better than you on foot) and the ankylosaurus is great at getting rock and stuff. You can even build platforms (and in turn, bases) on the backs of the bigger dinosaurs.

There's some nice touches; the bigger animals will flat out flatten things if they're small enough, and Id discovered a T-rex can push trees over after I thought I'd got one stuck between two, trying to tame it.
Animals level up, but they can be killed pretty easily anyway, and a level 40 spitter dinosaur or level 60 raptor is not going to win against a level 30 T-Rex. There are also 'Alpha' (read: boss) creatures that can chomp all your animals.
Don't get attached to them, is my advice.

There's already mods and shit for it, but it's not optimized yet (or it wasn't the last time I played anyway) and the music is forgettable. The map(s) are fixed too, so while they're big you know the layout of things (and even resource nodes) after a while.

Still, custom maps.

Back to what I said originally. It's okay. It has optimising issues but unlike many early access games (let alone early access survival games, let alone early access survival games with dinosaurs in them) it's got steady progress. Bears have been added since I started playing last year along with quite a few other animals. In it's current form it's got enough content to justify buying in, but as I keep saying, the system reqs are a bit steep for what you get.

Doesn't it have character creation/customization, or am I thinking of a different game?

Yes, and unless it's been improved, it's pretty pants, honestly. Manly men and manly women. You're not making a girl like the one you keep posting sadly. Not very easily, certainly.

It actually doesn't look too bad based from this screenshot. The guy might be a character creation pro though.

But Primal uses Denuvo, how the hell you played a pirated copy of it?

Nevermind, looks like that is from a different game.

im pretty sure that is Ark's character creator, OP

Yeah, I guess it is. There are two games with very similar titles. Ark: Survival Evolved and Ark:Survival of the Fittest. Kind of confusing.

Bump

trying not to do any repeats. but can't guarantee

anyone remember this game?

What do you think? It's typical Ubisoft historical revisionism (just like Ass Creeds) and garbage in general.

Looked like stereotypical cave men to me, but maybe I missed something.

I watched some gameplay and it had people from different races living in the same tribe. Which is absurd, because the reason why different races exist is that humans lived in tribes for hundreds of thousands of years, apart from each other, and thus evolved in different ways from other tribes.

That does sound pretty gay. Might still be worth a pirate though if I can find a copy.

Nah probably not. It's just the same as all the other Ubi games: endless repetition of a very small group of tasks you can do

nobody has mentioned this yet?
You all are shitty.
Congos Caper

Forgot about that one. You also just reminded me of pic related.

Keep posting prehistoric girls

Hell yeah, that game was the shit

This is my new fetish

Its not very common outside a handful of sources, so be ready for moderate suffering. Track down the unrated original cut of When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth if you aren't against 3dpd. Lots of fanservicey scenes.

I cant keep track of what I have and haven't posted at this point.

Well thanks anyway

This looks to be the unrated cut of the film if you're interested.
fboom.me/file/1ab0e2c9b6481/Din.eart.part1.rar
fboom.me/file/9efbc29cfc234/Din.eart.part2.rar
mirror:
filejoker.net/usxvj1u695ua/Din.eart.part1.rar
filejoker.net/dy3og45xvtp4/Din.eart.part2.rar

Forgot screencaps

Movie has straight up full frontal nudity. How did that get past the oversight of the priest?

well, its either show the kids some titties or risk them growing up gay church hating atheists.

Pretty sure it had straight up dick and balls throughout the film. And somebody biting a guy's dick off. I am surprised it didn't turn the entire class into gay sadomasochists.

it was educational?
hell i even remember the teacher talking about social stuff of sex, when the MC was tenderly loving the skinny girl in the missionary position to procreate, instead of doing it doggy style, that way they would have a deeper bond. and that is why vanilla is best flavor
In a class with boys and girls, of course everyone have a heart boner at the end of the movie.
I guess that shit only happens in third world countries? if it was in a first world one, 75% of the parents would be suing?

It wouldn't happen in US or Canada at least. Seems like something the Europeans might do though.

dude in a first world school even if it wasn't catholic people would lose their fucking minds

they already gave us sex education a few years before watching the movie, with the whole, you must not have sex before marriage! stuff.
>mfw wizard with 2 years of training

really? well i cant remember if the movie was censored, by blurring the naughty bits.

to much dino bullying, they just want a piece of that meat

What about bullying snakes, bears, and fish? What about eagles bullying her?

Short answer: Vatican II

Longer answer; teachers at catholic schools are rarely the priests and nuns themselves. The teachers learn quickly how to circumvent the perceived character and morality teachings of the church so they can show and say whatever they want.

the school is administrated by nuns and the teachers followed the guidelines to teach shit, I dont remember them trying to push agendas or saying 2+2=what ever the government wants it to be
Maybe today is different, I dont know.

isnt she to old for the eagle?

Nobody's too old for freedom.

Today it is different but it wasn't that far from what was being done post Vatican II. Teachers today don't care if the school is religious or not, they must follow the ideology put in place by college. The most radical even get off on the fact that they're doing this behind the priests and the nuns' back. For the most part priests and nuns just let it happen because they can't do much about it. They're not going along with "Current Year."

That's how the eagle wanted it.

she bullies the eagle back

THAT'S NO EAGLE
THAT'S A VULTURE

Does this look like a zoologist to you, user?

they can, i dont know, fire their asses?

Looks like a tiny dinosaur to me

KIKEWHEELS LET ME POST!11

no amazonian cavewoman anus puckering on the skin of your neck each time you take step

Here is lots of tiny dinosaurs, you smart ass.

I have been meaning to check this out. What is the barrier to entry/learning curb on this?

None
last time i checked it was free on gog and they usually preconfigure games to work with dosbox so you're all set.

Good to know. Thanks m8.

Poor eagle. He just wanted a cave waifu to be at his nest when he's home from a hard day.

They could but what good would that do? All they're doing is "teaching". Private institutions do reserve the right to fire teachers on a whim, but teachers there tend to develop a cult of personality. Priests and nuns have a ton of leftist propaganda working against them. They're always in the wrong, always the bigots and bullies, and the teachers can exploit this, and they do. These teachers imagine themselves as Robin Williams in Dead Poets Society, except they don't get fired.

Eh, user, nuns/parents dont give a fuck, because they can fire them and get someone else to do the job and parents will always side with the nuns, they already paid for their kids to stay in school. Maybe its different in your country, i dont know.

To be fair, that seems to be what everybody wants.

Cheer up user. If you stop chasing her, she may come to you.

Love the pics, but those clothes just put me off.
It ruins it for me.

yeah, its better when she is not using any.

They are hardly clothes.

However, if you insist…

wait, she is trapped in a zoo?

Yes. Perverts stuck a genetically modified big breasted woman in Jurassic park in order to watch and fap to.

I dunno. I think it is a king kong moment, but you could be right.

Fucking fantastic game.

Can play it kind of simply using the tribal magic or can go into deep details. It's awesome.

I love that stuff as simple as making a pot needs finding clay at the right spot and digging it up, firing it.

That you can grind corn and make tortillas.

I mean it's just an awesome game.

It probably is.

Can't really blame them.

would watch with the whole family, we are getting another movie in 2018 i think

user, stop that shit, i have a long ass backlog to work on.

I am starting to run out of straight up buff images. not sure how many posts I have left…

top kek

I guess I had more than I realized. Not sure how many left. Should I keep going?

link to original creator so I can download hi-res versions if feasible, otherwise I'll just scrape all the ones you post later.

Will do.

I scoured google images, bing images, an deviantArt for all of the ones I have. The artist signatures are all you really have to go by. I don't think higher res images exist of most of these. I would love to know myself if they do.

go to sleep user.

How about Ancient games? There should be an RPG adaptation of Ancient Middle Eastern mythology and literature. The world would be very vast, and it would take hours to get from one location to the other by foot. I honestly can't think of any games that are set in the Cradle of Civilization, can you?

Some by other artists snuck into the folder, posting those too.

there is a RTS/SimCity game set in egypt, cant remember the name, you should check it out. One neat feature is that you see your qt slaves build the pyramids one block at a time.

That is a underused setting outside of Civ games and Age of Empires.

I just want to maximize the quality of my dump folders.

im not the one dumping all the lewds, you nerd!

this one deserves its own post dem lips

Was it Pharaoh?

Pharaoh isn't entirely what I had in mind. My dream game would be a lot like Daggerfall and Morrowind, with a realistic combat system and economy. It would be set in the Ancient Middle East, from Egypt to Persia, with all the distinct cultures and mythologies being rendered in the game(not sure how it'd deal with the many shifting dynasties and rising empires, maybe it'd have an option for different periods of time?). Mythical creatures from Persia would appear in Persia, Mesopotamian dragons in Mesopotamia, etc. etc.

That sounds pretty great.

Sorry if there are any duplicates. lots of images.

yep

good luck with that, i want the same, but using aztec/maya culture in the prehispanic era.

This thread just looks like an excuse to post cheesecake

What's the matter OP ? 8/co/ too slow for your liking?

as long as you don't mention the sequel

Probably a dumb question but how long would it take to learn how to draw women with this particular level of detail, though not necessarily in this style. Not exclusively for lewds but as a frame of reference for the general skill in artistic renderings.

I want to create my own games from scratch using my own abilities in both the realms of music and digital art. I wouldn't say i'm particularly passionate about art more-so I see it as a tool to aid in creating a bigger picture. I'm a programmer by trade and I've been studying music theory for the past week or so and have found myself making reasonable headway. And no, working with other people is not an option. I drew inspiration for my newfound hobby from the black metal scene wherein it isn't uncommon for artists to do all their own composing, instrumentation, recording, and sound mixing. Despite their infamy for creating low-fidelity sound, I still found the concept none the less enthralling. I'm fully willing to invest the requisite time whatever it may entail.

It'll never happen though, unless OpenMW reaches its full release soon. And even then, getting assets, music, and textures for such a setting would be more than difficult.

she has acid resistance? damn

the draw thread has pretty good links for drawing

Thats it for the lewds by this artist. There are still non-lewds and other artists (much less from them, but also lewds and non-lewds). I also have a small overlapping jungle/tropical folder.

Depends on talent. You would be counting in years for sure, though, if not decades. Guy is a professional comic book artist. I used to be alright with a pencil but cannot make the jump to digital. You have try it out to know how you do.

Never really read the series, but she was a genetic experiment or something I think.

Years if you're going for good proportions, and even more if you want to animate it.
Protip: working with other people is an option

Has this Frank Cho been an artist for Conan the Barbarian comics? Looks identical to some of the chapters

I'm willing to invest years if it takes. I'm willing to compromise and make sub-par assets in the meantime. This is for my personal enjoyment so I don't have to worry about meeting paid obligations.

Probably? I am not a Holla Forums guy, I just have niche fetishes. I know he does covers for a lot of stuff though. Ask Holla Forums I guess.

Post remaining lewds please. Thanks for the massive dump.

No prob, m8. There might be repeats, since I did some folder restructuring while posting.

Did you want the Jungle stuff too?

That's all the prehistoric lewds.

Jungle girl lewds?

those dubs say yes

Small folder. Easier to post all of it.

Like I said. Small folder.

dude weed lmao

Awesome OP, thanks. Any really good game has already been mentioned, but if you don't mind passable licensed games, the SNES Flintstones games are alright.

I'd also mention Turok, but that just has dinosaurs alongside all sorts of crazy shit.

Thanks, m8. I'll check my roms folder to see if I have the Flintstones and give it a try. Forgot all about the Turok series. I'll look into that as well.

I checked my folder and the subtitle is The Treasure of Sierra Madrock. Just a warning, Turok (N64 emu) crashes on the 3rd level with no fix. 2 is apparently fine, but crazier with the sci-fi. Your only options for 1 are spending a few bucks on a cartridge or getting it on GoG. I don't know how well it runs, since I thought $20 was a ripoff compared to other rereleases on that site.

I looked at every emulator file I had, but not much comes up for this genre pure, every prehistoric theme seems mixed with something else. I don't know if Tomba! counts. You could always check out the 2005 King Kong game. Most of the time you're using spears instead of guns, so it's easy to ignore the small amount of tech in the game.

Nice, looks like I have it.

Most GOG releases can be found floating around on the net. I'll keep my eye out. I still have a n64, so finding a cartridge might be an option too.

Didnt know they made a King Kong tie-in game. Sounds interesting.

King Kong is great. Aside from a couple of Kong levels, it's an FPS with no HUD. Just you, the film crew, and a bunch of spears to chuck at prehistoric beasts. There are guns, but you can mostly ignore them. It's the only game I've ever played to give me the immersive feeling of exploring a lost world. The good kind of immersion, not the shitty "cinematic" kind. One major flaw might be health regen with the CoD jelly screen, but I never found it to be too bad. You can't really hide, so it eliminates that element from what makes CoD's regen so bad.

I don't know what the fuck you retards are talking about. I'm from Finland and we've been shown movies at school that happened to have sex scenes.

Anglo puritanism is still strong in the USA. They like to project their prudeness to the whole world.

Probably just imagining it but I thought the art looked very similar to this and that it might be the same artist

Those are Frank Cho, yours I'm not sure.

Guess, I might as well dump these as well. Was gonna post them in Holla Forums once I finished cleaning them up but fuck it, cavegirl thread.

I know some have been posted already but those are webrips, I think.

Actually, that last one probably didn't need to be spoilered. Wasted 7s.

Wasted potential.

This one I wasn't done cleaning and still need to remove that crease mark. There's a colour version of this I didn't scan because I'd need to debind the book.

I want to eat that chicken with some hot sauce

newgeology.us/presentation32.html

evidentcreation.com/TRM-Logerr.html

youtube.com/watch?v=jMr278CMAIA

youtube.com/watch?v=shyI-aQaXD0

youtube.com/watch?v=9wAxPG4WpN8

youtube.com/watch?v=Gjvuwne0RrE

youtube.com/watch?v=c1ufK04tjOI

youtube.com/watch?v=lktmmd7YnD8

genesispark.com/exhibits/evidence/historical/dragons/
youtube.com/watch?v=niDCq3TbvOo

truth be told, they modeled the feather patterns after the Emu on site.

i get they are going for realistic, but I say go batshit and give them things like owl radar dish face plumage.

The earth cannot possibly be billions or millions of years old.

1. Population: The rate of population growth has been steady for the time that we have records. The present six billion is the right number of people to have multiplied from the eight survivors of the universal flood about 4400 years ago. If man had been around for millions of years, the same growth rate would have produced 150,000 people per square inch of land surface.

2. The planets are losing heat. If they had been formed millions of years ago, they would have no internal heat left given the present rate of heat loss. If a hot cup of coffee were left standing for 400 years, it would have no internal heat left.

3. The planet Saturn is losing its rings. They are slowly moving away. If the planet were millions of years old, the material in the rings would have dissipated long ago.

4. The moon: Space dust accumulates on the surface of the moon at the rate of about one inch for every ten thousand years. Astronauts found an average of one-half inch, just about what you would expect in six thousand years. Also, the moon is very slowly moving away from the earth. If it were millions of years old, it would have had to start very close to the earth, causing ocean tides so severe it would have drowned every thing on land twice a day.

5. Comets: As comets travel through space they continually shed some of their material. Any comet more than 10,000 years old would have long since disintegrated into nothing.

6. Earth's magnetic field is getting weaker. At the rate of deterioration, no such field would exist if the earth were as old as evolutionists believe.

7. Earth's rotation is slowing at the rate of one thousandth of a second per day. At this rate a billion years ago it would have been spinning so fast that centrifugal force would have caused it to fly apart.

8. Petroleum in the ground is under tremendous pressure. The rocks that contain it are porous. If the oil had been there for millions of years the pressure would have dissipated long ago.

9. The oldest living plants, the bristlecone pine tree and the coral reefs only go back about 4500 years. If earth had existed for millions of years, why aren't there older plants still alive?

10. Ocean salt: Now at 3.8 percent, the salinity of the oceans would have been much greater. The present rate of increase points back to a beginning about six thousand years ago.

11. Evolutionists point to stalactites in caves as proof of an old earth, but there are stalactites in the basement of the Lincoln Memorial several feet long that have grown in less than 100 years.

The evidence continues to accumulate, exposing the evolutionist's erroneous assumptions. Yet, in blind faith, they cling to their absurd theories rather than accept the Biblical record of creation.

Evolution is a religion. Yes, evolution is the faith of atheism because it replaces God with man. When you've conned yourself into believing that some kind of ancient slime morphed into progressively complex and directional life forms, you are in the realm of faith, not science.

Do you think anybody's gonna read all that shit, nigga?

I agree. There's nothing wrong in bending plausibility somewhat for interesting aesthetics.

Brown fuzz is plain boring.

trueorigin.org/

The reason why atheists love evolution so much is because it provides an escape from God and accountability.

Satan has effectively brainwashed an entire generation into believing in a pseudo-scientific fairy tale. The myth of the 21st century which liberals hold dear to.

Questioning Darwinism gets you ridiculed, mocked and ostracized. Plenty of scientists have been fired because they didn't go along with the evolutionist paradigm.

Looks like she has plans for the one she's touching… and that the one on her back is going for the pot of gold.

A major reason why evolutionist arguments can sound so persuasive is because they often combine assertive dogma with intimidating, dismissive ridicule towards anyone who dares to disagree with them. Evolutionists wrongly believe that their views are validated by persuasive presentations invoking scientific terminology and allusions to a presumed monopoly of scientific knowledge and understanding on their part. But they haven’t come close to demonstrating evolutionism to be more than an ever-changing theory with a highly questionable and unscientific basis. (The situation isn’t helped by poor science education generally. Even advanced college biology students often understand little more than the dogma of evolutionary theory, and few have the time [or the guts] to question its scientific validity.)

A classic example of evolutionist pretending may be found at the “Talk.Origins Archive,” an evolutionist website professing to “explore” origins, yet advocating only evolutionary perspectives. There, a “welcome” document suggests to prospective participants in the evolution/creation debate, that to “really impress the regulars” they should “come prepared with a scientific Theory of Creation,” which is then described as “the Holy Grail of the origins debate”—since (it is claimed) “no one’s ever seen it.”[2] Considering the volume of literature that has been published by the creation science community[3] the only two possible bases upon which one could claim to have never seen a theory of creation are: 1) willful ignorance or 2) outright dishonesty.

Many arguments advanced in support of evolutionary beliefs do indeed suggest that willful ignorance is indeed widespread among adherents of evolutionism. Their criticisms are often focused on simplistic caricatures instead of authentic creation science concepts. Such “straw man” caricatures are easily felled by little more than sophomoric derision, giving evolutionists (and many an unwitting observer) the deceptive impression that the creation model has been effectively undone. These same caricatures (and their Quixotic “challengers”) persist in peppering the landscape of debate, despite an abundance of informative explanations and clarifications, patiently and repeatedly proffered by a growing number of individual creationists and several creationary organizations.

Many of evolution’s proponents have thus been exposed to accurate and empirically relevant descriptions of the creation paradigm, yet they continue to limit their response to dismantling a caricature. They either pretend not be unaware of anything better than the arsenal of “straw men” they parade before the public eye, or they willfully ignore what the other side is saying. Neither tactic is representative of sound scholarship, reasonable scientific debate, or ethical standards worthy of admiration. Ironically (perhaps as a diversionary tactic?), some of them publish or cite web pages supposedly documenting “dishonesty” among leading creationists.

eyes on the prize.

Darwinism is a cult of plastic monkey worshippers.

There is no such thing as evolution, there is only variations within kinds.

You did not come from monkeys.
You were created in the image of God.

We are worse than our ancestors, not better.
There is entropy.

Thread hidden.

Typical. This is why your cult has no future in white society though, because the only way for us to survive as a race is National Socialism. Your globalist religion can not be a part of it, at least without being heavily altered.

Kill yourself, Statist.

No, it is you who will die, traitor. Your race is the most important posession you have. Not your religion. Never put a belief or any culture above your race.

Your race won't matter in hell.

Jesus christ you people are fucking retarded. The wellbeing, safety and prosperity of our people in this life, on this earth is more important than anything else.

Ofcourse people should stick to their own kind, it is the devil that is behind multiculturalism, destruction of sovereignty and family values. It is the Tower of Babel all over again.

You are dense and shallow, you don't grasp the big picture at all. If you think your flesh is the most important thing ever, you are clueless on the origins and purpose of man.

Go LARP as a pagan on Holla Forums, you socialist materialist idiot.

Now I'll stop biting your bait.

The topest of keks

Anyone who says evolution doesn't exist is retarded, have you seen how overly complex the human eye is?

Only a millennia of evolution could create such a hodge-podged mess of half-baked "it sorta works so lets roll with it" ideas.

Humans have been building cameras with superior vision, less defects and a higher visual spectrum for decades.

If god had created us, he wouldn't have made such a shitty organ - only evolution can explain how terrible the human eye's design is.

This same argument also applies to most other sensory and internal organs.

How could a perfect being fuck up so consistently?

This is why nobody likes you people. Because you have a sick obsession with the afterlife, like Egyptians or something. Almost everyone is smarter than you and cares more about what is, not what might be, about the life they have to live right now.

Go back to /christian/ traitor scum. The only bait here is you, or maybe you're actually so retarded you think anyone should take you seriously.

Christianity is just one of many religions, they're all just culture. Not as important as race. You're a braindead cuck.

Kek indeed.

All the science, theology and philosophy points towards the Bible being correct.

Your materialist/naturalist worldview has been destroyed years ago.

see

Evolution is a myth, it only happens in your head.

Christians see the world rapidly descending into chaos, we have seen it for a long time. We are prepared because we put our faith on a solid rock, while you put your faith on shifting sands.

Trump is not going to save you.
He is controlled opposition, the Obama for the Alt-Right.

The world won't get better until Christ comes.

Since you don't believe in God, you are open to the doctrines of demons.

Both leftypol and pol will gladly worship the Antichrist once he is revealed. You are being led to the slaughter and you don't know it.

>having a nice lewds cavewoman thread
>bait season out of nowhere

For some reason there are still people who respond to copy-pasted off-topic baits. Can't be just summer because it happens year around.

They unironically believe that dinosaurs turned into birds.

They also believe they are mutant monkeys that came from a slime-pit.

Atheists are insane, I feel sorry for them.

So when does she get the dinosaur benis?

I accept death

This Budd artist. Love his stuff.

It is you who is cucked. You have been lead astray by the machinations of deceivers and you have turned your back onto your own culture, you own people, your god, family, and country by denying your savior.

Go ahead and think that random chance brought about a world where every animal is just an inbred mutant that came out of primordial muck and that can serve as a justification for you not to have any morals or standards and to fuck a woodchuck and beget another mutant for your eugenics programs. You do not appreciate the beauty woven into this world by a benevolent, all-loving being who will smite you and cast you into the lake of fire with the rest of you ingrates.

Know that God is watching you and he watches you masturbating to your japanese cartoon girls and he will smite you for giving into your perversions. He watches you for any slight you commit against him and he will punish you severely for it.

It may be one of many faiths in this world but it is the only real one: and we will dominate the world and impose the one world faith on all of you unbelievers when Armageddon comes. And we will succeed because our faith lends us might.

Man, must have sucked to be Indian, Chinese or European for the thousands of years that no one on their continent knew of your religion, then.

Seems like a bit of a dick move to only tell a handful of people in the middle of a giant sandbox your ultra-precise rules and then expect -everyone- to immediately start following said rules.

Drop by Holla Forums cheesecake threads some time 4bdbbe, we need more Budd Root.

Shit forgot to spoiler.

stay classy Holla Forums

thats a bit counter productive
the game that Tyrannosaur is being made for has a specific point of being as scientifically accurate as possible, that means even looking into phylogenetics to see what colors would even be available for an animal to be, and what would be beneficial for an animal to have
the two big inspirations for that Tyrannosaur were actually eagles and bears, seeing as how thats basically what it is

Plebs

Where really giantic insects in the prehistoric era?how big could a bug be without crumbling to it's own weight?

9checked)
that's why the filter option is for

the largest terrestrial arthropod to my knowledge is the one in the picture
Arthropleura was probably close to the limit, though others still got big
dragonflies in the carboniferous were about the size of hawks

The high levels of oxygen before the flood caused animals to grow much larger and man to live longer.

Pic related got to 10 feet long.

well you're right about the oxygen at least
the carboniferous was one of the most oxygenated periods of time, plants had been in overdrive since terrestrial animals had only recently started cropping up on land to eat them, much of the planet was swamp

that is Arthropleura, its the same as in the other picture I was replying to
the dragonfly in mine was known as meganeura

There was a global flood approx. 4000 years ago

Facts don't care about your feelings, commie.

Species like arthropleura lived 300 million years ago, when the human species didn't even exist. And yes, there was a flood at the end of the iceage, but it was long after this era.
The oxygen levels at this time were about the same as they are now.

You can apply that yourself, lunatic.

Also, Linkara is christian and also a huge cockslut, a SJW and has a fedora, so your argument is invalid.

and THAT is exactly why I made sure to say terrestrial arthropods
when you start getting into water all bets are off
hell we've still got massive ones now

At the end of the ice age I mean

Shit, that thing is real?

The sea is scary, yo.

What the fuck happened to this thread?
It was all impossibly hot cave girls (because chicks just wouldn't look that hot back then) and some talk of video games taking place in prehistoric or fictional cave-man times.

Now its all some fucking christfag and Holla Forumstard MUH WHITE RACE bullshit.

I'm so sick of you autsitic fucks get back into Holla Forums and stay there.

This is the best prehistoric documentary in my opinion.

Love this one. I watched it at least four times and the animations are still not getting old.

do you see a dinosaur anywhere in his post?
there's technically one

You're one cheeky breeki user, but my point still stands.

Do those look like Dinos to you?

Well, if they didn't want to spend eternity in hell: they should have gone to Palestine and converted to the true faith. No distance is too far to receive God's salvation, not even the Ocean Sea.

good one

Aight nigger you've triggered me, troll or not. I'll just tackle this original spiel.

1) The rate of population growth has not been consistent throughout human history; it has been quasi exponential for the past two centuries, but for most of human history it has only been at the replacement rate. The census records going back to the city states of Mesopotamic Kingdoms confirm these figures and trends. You're talking absolute shit when you claim the rate of population growth has been consistently positive throughout human history.

2) The Earth's internal heat comes predominantly from the natural fission of Uranium-235 in its core, not from residual heat from when the planet was created (although some of it remains as the convective process of heat from the Earth's core to surface is very slow - the mantle is a good insulator).

3) Saturn did not begin with rings. The rings are the product of the break up of asteroids and comets caught by Saturn, predominantly small moons destroyed by tidal forces. As Voyager and Cassina have shown, Saturn has a myriad of dwarf moons towards the centre of its rings that are replenishing the ring system by being slowly broken up by Saturn's gravity. We are lucky to live in a time when the Saturnian ring system exists, however - it is not projected to last forever. It is a temporary occurrence, not a necessary condition of the planet.

4) When the moon formed there was no life on Earth - life came about after around 530 million years after the believed Thesia-Earth collision, long after the extreme tidal period would have ended. And the life which formed in the oceans and was restricted to those oceans for billions of years in the form of extremely simple life. As for your claim about dust on the surface of the Moon, that makes little sense; there's nothing to deposit dust on the moon aside from collissions, and all we know about the dust surface shows that it is in line with our projections for lifetime collisions on the body.

5) Comets only shed their material when they're close to the sun; near Peripheleon. Most comets come from the Kepler Belt or the Oort Cloud, where temps are too low to cause them to shed anything. So while they are eroded over time, the fact that most reach peripheleon once every several thousand years indicates they have long lifetimes. Also there are far more comets out there in stable circular orbits in the KB/OC than those which come close to the sun. The ones that come close are due to relatively rare collissions with a 1/million chance of causing them falling into a classical 'comet' orbit; since there are estimated to be several billion comets out in the KB/OC, we can see why we haven't 'ran out' of comets.

6) It is getting weaker, but that is due to the slow cooling of the Earth's core. Until it is fully cooled and solidified we will have a magnetic field, and as I said in 2), that heat comes from the fission of U235 - quantities of which should last at least a few hundred million more years.

7) The length of a day was found to be 21hrs 500my ago. Extrapolating that trend back we have a day of around 2/3 hours back when the Earth formed. That wouldn't have torn it apart, though; just would have caused more crust fissures and increased volcanism.

8) No idea what you're saying. The pressure on the oil? That's because not all rocks surrounding oil reserves are porous.

9) There are entities that have lived longer on that on Earth, or are capable of doing such.

10) I don't follow your claim; geologists hold that the salinity of the oceans is in constant flux (by geological timescales), regulated by geological activity and the activity of organisms. The present trend is not the permenant trend.

11) Bad argument. Stalactite growth depends on the rocks they are growing from/around, humidity of air, local flows of water, status of the aquifier, etc. Stalactites are a bad thing to look at when carbon dating or geological analysis shows many more organic material/rock samples to far predate 4000BC.

Thank you for giving me a new fetish

Good job user.

You're casting pearls before swine, user.
Either the one you're arguing with is just being a troll or he's just being willfully ignorant.
You can't really change or fix people who are like that.
It boils down to a certain sort of narcissism.

There is huge overlap between Holla Forums and Holla Forums. Maybe even close to half of either board's traffic probably at least casually browses the other board from time to time. Most of us are not this autistic and know to keep Holla Forums on Holla Forums and Holla Forums on Holla Forums. I don't know where these shitposters are coming from, but don't let them influence your opinion of entire boards or create divisions between boards that should naturally work together.

It's probably shitposters from Holla Forums trying to D/C.
The faggots.

(checked)

Why would they work together in the first place?
One is for video games and the other is for shit posting. I'd say politics, but Holla Forumsacs can get into an autistic rage when you say Holla Forums is for politics.

There is a natural alliance between the boards against SJWs and click-bait journalism. Most of us came to this site from halfchan, and we all came at different exoduses and for different reasons, but things like gamergate and moot going SJW and trying to censor various topics accross the site are doubtlessly considerations we all had when leaving halfchan. Both boards want to see the demise of Gawker media and to see the SJW/Cultural Marxist stop new forms of media to crush all creativity and try to reinforce their feelings-over-facts values. Honestly, I think a good part of Holla Forums and /tg/ probably would agree with these ideas as well, but I cannot speak for those boards.

all boards are for shitposting, just on different topics. The reason people probably sperg about saying Holla Forums is for politics is because it is also for current events, social theory, and a wider range of things. It is for all things politically incorrect. When people say it is for politics it is usually to try to get people to stop discussing current events or scientific studies that pertain to things outside of politics, despite still being relevant to board interests

All those things that you listed that the two boards have in common was over gamergate, but now Holla Forums hates anything related to that.

The boards have in common the beliefs and opinions that made up gamergate before it was torn apart. We bitch about gamergate here as well due to what it became. We're still united in what motivated us to start gg, but we're also disgusted by its current form.

I don't think either of you know what you are talking about

It remains more controversial over here. We still have regular gamergate threads. Any conversation of it on Holla Forums won't strive.

Holla Forums is still anti-SJW and anti-Gawker. Gamergate died as a movement a long time ago, so a good part of this is not wanted to become occupied with a movement that is already mostly in the past. I know that there is still people fighting on, but the main force of the movement as already died off and there is no denying this and a lot of the negative feelings towards gg comes from the fact that a good portion of Holla Forums but not all as Holla Forums would like to think was against the move towards pr management and tone policing. GG allowed itself to get bullied into policing itself by outside social pressure an d the media, rather than being a completely unrestrained and uncontrollable force. In retrospect, the movement would have been harder for reddit to co-opt if it went non-stop shitlording all day everyday, and there was very loud portion of Holla Forums who were arguing for this the entire time. Either way, movement is pretty much dead at this point and even Holla Forums does not seem to tolerate gg too much out of its designated boards/thread. Keep in mind in all of this there is a small group of very vocal individuals, who may or may not be from the boards which they claim to represent, who have been working to drive a wedge between the boards and this started not long after everybody moved to this website. There are lots of theories as to who these people are, natives, intl, goon, or just autists being autists. I don't really care who they are, but you should be observant of their effects on both boards' culture and morale.

That's because Holla Forums gets shilled harder than any other board. As a result, they don't put up with nearly as much shit as us or the other boards.

The reason that GG went from something that game journos shit their pants over to just another circlejerk was because it was mostly made up of left leaning people who refused to believe that the left wasn't what they thought it was. They basically tried to turn GG into a PR campaign which is exactly what anti-GGers wanted. Since one way these people keep their enemies from getting anything done is to accuse them of something like sexism. This works because you are sexist because you don't agree with them, so you can never actually convince them that you are not. The result is you are always on the defensive. Trying to win hearts and minds effectively de-fanged GG. They will never admit that the anti-gg people are almost entirely ultra-left leaning people.

This is also very true. Another way the left tries to disrupt their enemies is to plant spies in the enemies ranks. Incredibly easy on the internet. Mark my words the people crying "muh pr" were SJWs 100%

This seemed to have gotten a lot worse since the second exodus. A lot of the people who came here carrying those mutual sentiments are being drowned out by people who keep pushing their ideology. If there are people shilling, it's because they are taking advantage of the situation. Whether or not they always hated Holla Forums or their opinions on the board have soured is still up in the air.

So even /cuteboys/ and /islam/?

Yeah? Why don't you go back to where you came from and write an article about it.

I was specifically talking about Holla Forums and Holla Forums

You are probably right.

Second exodus Holla Forumsacks really did a number on Holla Forums as well. Board used to be really comfy.

This is my thread, m8, and I am responding to it being derailed. I spend a pretty much equal amount of time on Holla Forums and Holla Forums, but I would consider Holla Forums my homeboard. I see people trying to divide and conquer these two boards all the time on Holla Forums but try to stay out of it because whether they are autists or shills a huge dog pile is exactly what they want. However, in this case I am the OP and somebody is derailing the thread I started by trying to drive a wedge between my two favorite boards. I am going to point this out and respond. It would have been nice if we could have just had a thread about dinosaurs and mammary glands, but we have to work with what we get. Gamergate was good while it lasted, but it is delusional to think it has not been co-opted. This happened to Occupy Wallstreet before it, and is now happening to the so-called "Alt-Right." Sage will not protect you from the truth.

I want to hold hands with raquel welch

proof?

The only thing stopping this thread from being a complete den of faggotry and retardness is hot cavewoman drawings.

i'm from hueland and we've watched multiple movies in class, only one of them had an implied sex scene with a man and a woman talking on a bed while the professor freaked out and this girl made jokes

I only have my own experience, m8. I am not writing an article and you don't have to believe me. No point in saging the thread, though. It doesn't work like a down vote and there are still other people responding.

I'll continue to bring the cave drawings if people keep bringing the discussion. How about we get back to talk about games?

Sorry princess but that doesn't mean shit.

Faggot.
I just need to figure out how to get them to see they are more alike than they are different.

OK.

There is a lot of pederasty in Muslim countries. That's all I got.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON ?

You have (83) posts bumping your own fucking thread and none of them asides the OP is videogame related , they are all lewds ; not even vidya related lewds ,just lewds

And it's not like i mind the cheesecake but
COME THE FUCK ON

I asked a question in the OP. I am bumping and responding to answers with cheesecake. I have engaged people in talking about video games when they were talking about video games. I also mentioned at least one game myself and posted the box art. People requested I do a dump of the lewds, so I did. The whole thread is a thinly disguised /r/ thread and a dump, m8.

The only reason why I made that comment was to say that I was addressing an issue I normally would not address because as the OP of the thread I am responsible to try to keep it on track and to keep it going. It seems you read into my comment something that was not there. I just want to have a thread about prehistoric games and post prehistoric pinup art, user. If the thread does not get back on track soon, I'll just let it die.

then stop your whining about muh derailment ,there can be no derailment if the thread is essentially Holla Forums material

you know if mark was half the faggot everyone makes him out to be , this thread would've been deleted at post

I was complaining specifically about derailing the thread with the intent to create division between boards, not a natural derailment which happens at some point to all threads.

Feel free to report the thread if you have a problem with it.

hello mark

What kwahoon is wrong with Xenozoic tales?

You want to get banned. Don't you?

Recent discoveries suggest that feathered dinosaurs didn't have brightly colored feathers.

Aren't all those pictures props from the movie Prehysteria?
youtube.com/watch?v=oQowzNDi6WI
In the opening of the movie there is mayan temple with dinosaur carvings.