Soy Wars VIII TLJ

Most of the film can be found here , thread hit post limit and turning on cyclical would DELETE the vid files

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/GUA6R
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5125545/Russia-investigates-tsar-killed-Jewish-ritual.html
twitter.com/search?q=starwarshatespoc&src=tyah
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Hosnian_Prime
deadline.com/2017/12/disney-fox-merger-box-office-domination-last-jedi-1202228606/
everypixel.com/aesthetics
deadline.com/2017/12/star-wars-the-last-jedi-rotten-tomatoes-metacritic-imdb-users-cinemascore-posttrak-1202228837/
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/12/star-wars-the-last-jedi-backlash-negative-fan-reactions-rotten-tomatoes-score
s1.zetaboards.com/L_user/topic/8013125/1/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yukos
archive.is/Rbf7X
cnet.com/news/star-wars-the-last-jedi-social-media-sythnesio/
strawpoll.me/14655571
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off Mike
>>>/out/

Man, I really miss the Prequels. Never thought I'd say that. At least they didn't ruin Luke, at least they had cool action scenes.

People who drink milk don't normally make that face. People who take a shot of whisky, on the other hand…

The aliens clearly ferment their milk in those tit jugs of theirs and the end result is an alcoholic beverage.

what the FUCK, Mark

Haterade - replenishing soyJedi electrolytes since TLJ

torrent can also be found here

I just want to say… I fucking called it. Exactly this. It's JJ syndrome.

The general audience is stupid. They will always gobble up one bad sequel and swear it was good for a full year from it's release. Once you make a purchase, it's all about justifying having made that purchase.

JJ can't make anything good. He can't plan or plot things out, that's what the deal with all this "mystery box" shit is. He can't sell a movie on what it is, so he sells it on what it might be, that you're being let in on some big secret. Go through his history, every single project has started out promising, and then fell flat by the ending. Lost, Fringe, Cloverfield, again and again people start out excited and leave angry.

This is exactly what happened with Star Trek. I hated it right away, everything about the writing and the characters was wrong. There was no plan, it was a retread of everything we already knew. Still, people acted like they ate it up. In reality the merchandise was all selling like shit and everyone preferred the original, but there was this fake perception that it was all accepted. Then the sequel came out, and every frothing retard suddenly started complaining about all the shit that was wrong with the first one. "This shits on the lore! It gets the characters wrong! It's just reusing old plots!" Oh, you mean like blowing up Vulcan, having Ohura get onto the ship because she was blowing Spock and Scotty being stuck on an ice planet Spock and Kirk separately are dumped on by coincidence because he killed Admiral Archer's dog? OH WAIT, THAT WAS THE FIRST ONE YOU STUPID FUCKS.

I knew it would happen all over again. Again the critical response was pleased, but the merchandise all sold like shit. Again all the criticisms were ignored and overlooked. Again the anger from two films boiled up and another franchise is dead.

I said it nearly a year ago. This film won't flop, but the fan reaction will be horrible, the merchandise will sell like shit, and it will make less money than the first. They'll keep chugging along like everything's fine, Han Solo will flop, and the third movie in the trilogy will flop. There will be articles about misogynists and eventually Kennedy will go the route of Pascal and get a golden parachute and no blame for her massive fuckup. Five years later the critics will finally start admitting the movies were garbage when they have no staying power and they have to try to retain some semblance of credibility.

Spermwhalean Ale?

So now that the normalfags hate this film, when will Holla Forums turn around and defend it?

As soon as the ratings bottom out and maximum revenue damage has been inflicted on the mouse, then we can ironically pretend it's as beloved as much RotS and AotC

We're not contrarian. You just think that because you're just still burtthurt we laughed at whatever feminist queer fest you liked in the past and you can't let it go. Just let it go.

*burps*
the force isn't real morty
lets pull that bandaid off right now

Just let it go.

Can somebody explain the point of the scene where Rey jumps into the pit and sees infinite clones of herself? Nothing seems to come of it.

As near as I can tell, it is just in there to show that Luke isn't as smart as Rey first thought (since he told her it was dangerous, but nothing bad happens to her down there). But it seems preposterous to me that a bizarre scene with so much build-up has such an asinine purpose.

Based.

By neglecting to expand upon or develop the overarching context, it doesn't feel like a space opera anymore.

Another plot hole was how fin just magically reappears back in the base with the chink after she crashes into him. Dumb af.

He had to walk the whole way while dragging the sucky sucky girl.

and no First Order soldiers tried to shoot him

No, because somehow while Luke was doing his ebin force projection thing and drawing fire of all AT-ATs, Fin managed to drag me fucky rong time girl across the distance that it took them like 6 minutes to traverse in fast moving skiing things.

Maybe Fin is actually force sensitive as well and did the Leia flying towards target trick.

It's called aesthetic you fucking pleb

Kino tier
III
VIII
V

Flick tier
everything else

I just realized that the spaceship chase between the FO and the Resistance is just a scaled up version of pic related

13 year old detected.

when hell freezes over and a jew donates money without being physically threatened with the death of his children.
you see? i started with something that could happen to trick you.

That's called being a traitor.

Holy fucking pleb

The republic is going to have to funnel a whole lot more shekels into their intergalactic terrorist organization if they want the next film to work. There are less than a few dozen survivors of that whole retarded debacle that was the end of this film.

Though the triggered admiral's suicide gave me an idea, why hasn't anyone tried to weaponize light speed travel like that before? Given the result of the 1 time we've seen here, a fleet of unmanned drone suicide ships would cripple the capitol ship heavy fleets the empire has.

Yeah, they just ruined Vader, Obi-Wan, Yoda, the Jedi, the Force and Coruscant.

Shouldn't you be in the theater watching TLJ?

Also the droids and stormtroopers. Sheev was cool however.

Prequelposting helps the sequels. Because people take opposites sides to idiots who like the trash prequels.

How tf did she become an actress?

So how did it happen Holla Forums? Literally all they had to do was make a generic story with lightsabers and current year casting and all the normalfags would've eaten it up.
How did they fuck up so badly that even these people are turning against them?

There's a screening in 4 hours. You should get in line. Lots of like minded to mingle with.

The Rebel ship that hyperspaced into a Star Destroyer in RO basically exploded on the surface, but Admiral Tumblr does it purpose and slices an Executor-sized ship in half. Wonderful.

You are right, but there is more to this than you presume. Heroism and heroes are very specific western ideas that need to be owned and understood: jews and feminist like the results of these ideas, but don't believe in them. So in the end it looks unauthentic, even counterfeit: just like with Tr8tor, they weren't aware that the stormtrooper was actually being more heroic than a fucking traitor like Finn.

No you aren't

They made kino like Lucas did

I wouldn't expect women to understand honor or heroism unless its very obvious ie they get saved by said act.
jews on the other hand have no concept of either.

yikes

Who was the purple haired bitch supposed to be again? Why didn't she immediately turn to allahu akbar the destroyer the second it started firing on the transports?

When it wasn't straight lifting from Empire it's pacing felt off. Needed to cut about 20 minutes. Overall I think it's better than Force Awakens but nothing to write home about.

It's a ploy, to sell more soy.

Boba Fett might have been a useless prop in the movies, but his costume was cool enough that the EU writers managed to create an interesting character out of him.

You have some fucked up beauty standards. She looks like a goblin.

TFA is a masterpiece compared to this trainwreck.

I'll grant you this. His character design was unique enough to be intriguing. Phasma is just a chrome storm trooper with a cape. Who gives a shit.

She does. I hate myself, but what can I say i'm a degenerate with highly questionable tastes

Also probably true. I'm still in the denial stage where I'm trying to convince myself it was better than it was.

but she dieded.

M-my G-d, it's so bril-uh, HEY, HOW DID YOU FIND OUT THIS AMAZING PLOT DEVICE I HAD PLANNED FOR THE NEXT MOVIE? MY LAWYERS WILL CONTACT YOU SHORTLY, DON'T YOU DARE TURN YOUR COMPUTER OFF YOU FILTHY FUCKING GOY

It's still 56 percent.

The point was to make them upset, user. This is beyond success or money. This is about revenge and domination. They want to hurt whites in any way they can, to paychologically condition them to believe they are worthless, that all the things they value are bad, and to sit by as those things are taken and given to favored groups. This is about making those people upset. They want to see salt. They want to keep doing this, to afflict whom they see as comforted.

Some do it because they hate men. Some because they hate goys. Some because they hate whites. But the unifying factor is hatred of you and everything you are. Star Wars is just another thing for them to shit on. Making Luke a washed up man drinking alien jizz and nearly murdering his nephew, inferior to a flat chested mary sue, is just one prong of their goal to demoralize you.

The theme of star wars the last jedi, the true theme, is replacement. It is a theme (((they))) have been cramming down our throats since Barack Obama won in 2008. You are white; you are irrelevant, because you and your race will die. And they drink that thought up as eagerly as Luke milks that sea slug.

locked so that it doesn't fall to be as bad as the ewok movies

This

yup now we wait to see the number artificially inflate as soon as some shekels change hands.

I figured they would dump bots onto it at 60%, but apparently there were too many pissed off fans.

Pretty much this. They don't really want or care to make something good, just the fact they ruined it for you is enough for them.

The constant war or revolution with reality where the enemy is being a normal well adjusted adult.

Please come back, you crazy old fuck.. make anything. Make an exact copy of Star Wars but in a different setting. Make more prequel movies.. Help us.

Its really funny how all these lucas apologists chose to forget about the second to last movie lucasfilm released and how cucked lucas really is.

If you didn't like Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi you probably didn't get it and need to watch it again, it was a sensory overload. It's okay just watch it again and you'll like it.

YOU FORGOT TO SAY TO SEE IT IN IMAX

George is probably chuckling to himself this morning, as he watches the pristine restorations of the theatrical cuts of the original trilogy that he never intends to share with fans, while cuddling with his black waifu and adopted LGBTQ shitskins at Skywalker Ranch.

Time stamp
That odious nigger can barely read its lines properly and there is 10mins of this.

George Lucas is an overgrown child. When he's making movies about toys and superheroes, he's at his best. His nigger pilot movie was his attempt to be a "serious" director and do a movie with gritty realism because that's what all of his friends did. He wanted to be like Spielberg or Scorsese, but he's not cut out for that. Movies about plucky kids going on adventures and fighting robots are his thing and what he should have stuck to.

Unironically need to see it a second time. I like Johnson

then watch any of his movies he actually had control over instead of shilling like a retard for disney.

I’ll bet you do

He definitely had control over it thats why people didnt like it,

i hated looper tho

He seems like a dumb cunt. I don’t think even Jew Jew would make Luke a washout sea-porpoise fellater.

So serious question, after reading up on his kids, George was able to adopt two of them while being a single male… how the fuck was that allowed?

He's very rich.

No matter how bad he is he had 2 problems
Kathleen Kennedy and the mess left by jew jew "mystery box" Abrams therefore Johnson is only partially responsible for the shit pile that is TLJ.

Other than the facts that raising other people's children is cucking yourself biologically and that hollywood is full of pedos, why would this be against he law?

tfw George films his cp in front a green-screen and adds tentacles

tentacles you say?

I. AM. SORRY.

This. Abrams and his team of Disney shitheads and yesmen just made a soft remake of A New Hope with literally know interest on the future. Disney and JJ are both pure corruption.

Should we start a petition for GL to be brought in for immediate re-shoots so we can have an EP XIII Special Edition before IX goes into production?

There are articles and comments saying all this shit explicitly you dumb troll.

And Trevorrow showed what the proper way forward was. He got the fuck out when he saw what a shitshow it was.

no JJ would have made luke have a cameo training rey and thats it only for rey to do something special at the end again

More like he didn't know how the fuck he could follow someone who treated Star Wars not only as a Star Wars film but a film to do something with film wise different ie an actual film, whether you like it or not. Surely the characters now suck but thats because Rian literally did whatever the fuck he wanted and made a picture therefore, something Trevorrow isnt there to do he just makes copy.

Truly /ourguy/

These people should really be cutting their teeth on producing B-features instead of being thrown straight into blockbusters with mediocre resumes they have. At least the 80's had Golan Globus, New World Pictures, Troma as on the job training for people who go on to make blockbusters that we all remember.

WARNING!
The following post is my opinion.
This does not mean you have to agree with me, or argue over it.

After just watching the movie via
I can say that I may rent the movie once it comes out to DVD / Blu Ray.
It's not worth the $20 dollar movie ticket that it probably costs to purchase However I may go see it in the theater if a friend can get some discount tickets
The movie overall was kind of bad.
I didn't check the credits yet, but if someone can inform me on
1) Who the director was (Same person from 7 or not?)
2) Who the screenwriter was (Same person/ people from 7 or not?)
3) Who the scriptwriters were (Same person/ people from 7 or not?)
then maybe that is partially why I found this movie to be a downgrade from the previous, current trilogy series.
I'm going to give this movie a 3/10.
It's watchable and enjoyable, and probably could pass as a cliffhanger movie to end the current trilogy if they changed some things.
However, this installment also lacked any real emotion or dare I say effort that Soy Wars 7 had.
There is just some enjoyable element that 7 had that 8 did not.

Final Verdict - Drink some of that udder juice.

thanks for sharing

Tbqh if felt like there were minorities and women on both sides
By the way IIRC BOIEGGA was the only nigger I saw on screen and not in the background, and (((suspiciously))) there were a TON of chinks and whypipo both in the first order and resistance. Suspiciously.

It's almost as if all the white people are happy with the first order, and all the minorities in "le resistence" are on a chimp out…

So entertainment doesn’t have to entertain, so long as you consider the director kino?

Okay Mike.

It's almost if they really wanna move those chinks into the theatre

people are entertained by watching films that are rehashed like the force awakens, i prefer rians film way way more

Because you don’t give a shit about plot holes and are a huge moron.

lol wew lad

Keep in mind Rian basically said fuck you to every shitty lame thing JJ inserted into the force awakens plot wise

Give up dude. Rian sucks and so do you. Luke looks like a miserable old cunt in this, and not even addressing the mystery boxes is the mark of an uncreative hack.

Go fuck off with mister “hells yeah we need more women of color” directors

go virtue signal some more WAH

Time to chug some soy, nu-male.

Apologize

Because they want to pander to the chinese market first and foremost. They think the chinks like Finn which is why they gave him an azn potato gf.

I dont think jews are even capable of appreciating art. only the destruction of previously good things

Hence why Rian is /ourguy/. He purposely fucked over Disney and JJ for our sake.

Of course.

You liked the film?

Scene 4: INTERIOR
Luke approaches Rey and hands her the lightsaber. Rey looks heartbroken, but accepts it.
LUKE: "Luke sad! Luke kitten go dead! Kitten and Force go! Scared. Sad."
REY: "Banana? Banana?"
LUKE: "Mango."
REY: "Like banana. No like mango. Unhappy."
Luke moves around behind her and starts grooming her to make her feel better.
LUKE: "No banana. No banana anymore. EVER."

Or more likely these kikes can't write movies to save their lives.

At this point Star Wars is like a catamite at Comet Pizza, getting her 7 year old ass cheeks bruised by every kike who has a turn mounting her. Star Wars will die a slow death on the altar of HollyMolochwood, before getting thrown into a meat grinder, baked into a meatlovers-and-soy cannibal pizza and then shipped to reddit browsing customers in a pizza box with a porg on it

Purple haired bitch was suppose to be "super important" because she worked with/under Leia. It's the only credential she showed. The action she took in the movie though makes her quite stupid. Her plan was bad that she didn't tell most of the people on ship what it was. During the plans execution, the plan was already seen through easily so she went wit the sacrifice route.

Her "sacrifice" and existence was used to teach a lesson to Poe. To not be fooled with what's in front of you. That's why he was able to realize Holo Luke's stalling tactic, because a stupid admiral had to die for him to put it all together. If she didn't do that, you bet Poe and the rest of the resistance would just stay there watching Luke having a "cool" fight and die there because they would forget they are being hunted down.

The only thing it showed was how disjointed all of this shit was planned out.

Someone on halfchan mentioned that what Rey fears most is being abandoned and left alone, and that's what she confronts in the cave…

I was confused by the scene too because I don't remember her mentioning this or even hinting at it at all throughout the movie and I didn't watch TFA.
But doesn't she say she went down there to discover something about her parents? I've already forgotten most of the movie.

One thing is clear though. None of the people in charge of these awful movies seem to have any idea about which direction to take Rey's character and what to do with her vague backstory.

minor point user, but catamites are boys

Kennedy won’t let them show her with any flaws, so she’s not really a character.

Are you insane? Of course not. But it being terrible is the only reason I thank Rian for finally killing the fandom for this trash.

That's a good one.

Oscar-worthy. No joke.

He would be seen as the M. Night of scifi movies if he wasn't Jewish.

This would be ridiculous enough on its own, but becomes even more jarring considering what Yoda says to Luke about failure being the best teacher. If they keep this up, Rey will end the trilogy with zero growth and development.

True. Is it really a studio mandate though? Because I'm leaning more towards the "these people are horrendously incompetent and should never be in charge of writing or directing a movie" option.

If you haven't reached peak disenfranchisement yet (and you should have a long long time ago), you have no soul and cannot be saved.

We knew that but Rian made a good film

(You)

Thanks for defending the interests of the Walt Disney Company. 0.005 cents were added to your account.

t. Holla Forums

There's a reason the gargantuan undines who live in the water don't venture on land too often; the air isn't dense enough and their own weight breaks their bones. They evolved in water, surrounded by pressure that supported their weight and shaped their bodies.
This golem the jews have tried to create is too large. It can't function in this atmosphere. They've piled too many pounds of lard and flesh on top of a weak skeleton that was only designed for litheness and beauty; evolved in an atmosphere of creativity and supported by many living beings who poured their time and energy into making Star Wars what it was.
APOLOGIZE

t. disney shill

Holy shit that nigger is ugly

good analysis bro

see

I'm pretty sure Rose was written to be a self insert for tumblr chicks

sad but true.

E;R has a great video that explains that this was the real point of Legend of Korra I'm pretty sure it is embed related, but maybe I mixed it up with another video

he also made scathing and hilarious reviews about TFA and RO, so I can't wait to see him review this pile of shit

I never watched any of that avatar shit.

Hahahaha, what? Young Obi-Wan is one of the highlights of the entire fucking series.
Yeah, he made it so everyone wasn't a special snowflake, because force users are incredibly detrimental to the health of the galaxy as a whole. It's bad if everyone can throw buildings.

Your other points are subjective.

Kikes, man.

I just saw it. I wondered if it was all a meme, the internet is known to hate things. It's not. The movie is garbage. Absolute trash. Way too long with a stupid plot. I can't believe they fucked it up this bad

Yes. It was stated that Rey would NEVER be a Damsel in distress, which meant any situation she was in, she had to escape it. This is why Finn and Han don’t rescue her in the starkiller base, the find her already escaped and on her way to steal a ship.

Rey can’t be shown to need help from any man or have any issues. She might be able to fail in the context of Leia training her, but Carrie Fisher’s dead, so that won’t happen.

You bet on the wrong horse, starcucks.

It ain’t like things are going great for Star Trek right now.

not just Holla Forums. anybody with half a brain and a real knowledge of history knows whats going on.

My exact thoughts, it's nothing but red herrings with JJ, and when I point it out to people they just get flustered and so what! It's just a fun movie! Stop ruining her birthday she's only 8!

Well, it is the truth.

inb4 Tarantino Star Wars Trilogy announced

Post the whole thing.

I submit to you the following, if Rey is considered a Mary sue than Luke the male version of a Mary Sue in the original trilogy (we'll call him Robert, Tom.) is Rey's equivalent. As for all you bitching about the females in commanding roles there were always females in commanding roles in the original series.

Ratings:

Ep 4: 8.5
Ep 5: 8
Ep 6: 7.5
Ep 1: 5.0
Ep 2: 5.3
Ep 3: 5.5

So these aren't really movies then. They're political statements. Fucking Disney.

Haven't we had this conversation a million times already?

Does anyone have the Mortal Engines trailer?

O i almost forgot the Guardians of the lame ass galaxy, I mean nu "star wars" ratings.

Ep 7: cancer
"Ep 8:" didn't see
Ep 9: 6.0 Cool lasers and shit

source

You have this extremely backward. Soy eaters like you are making a big deal out of the female commanders as if it is something new, when what they are cheering is the removal of white males.

star wars is dead, welcome new liberal soy wars
stronk wimmins erywere

You know, after thinking about a while. The only good with how bad The Last Jedi did, if Mel Brooks decides to make another Spaceballs, he'd have ample material to work with now. Whether it would be bad remains to be seen. Hell, you could even have a cross parody with the Prequels and nu-Star Wars because everyone brings up the two together.

Also, some things I forgot to bring up in the previous thread. Pacing was bad. It's more like a 1.5 movie crammed into what should have been a singular cohesive sequel. There were parts that lasted too long or not long enough to be enjoyable.

You have a lot telling you what happened in the past but very little showing of it. You get talks of Snoke had already corrupted Ren but you never see this. You never see a kid version of him nor his relationship with his parents. You see him not too far off from where he is now in one flashback but that was the starting point of Kylo and not where his reasoning began. I'm guessing the director isn't a huge fan of elaborate flashbacks, montages or child actors but it would have helped a little to fill the void of characterization since the movie was so lacking in it.

The force powers were inconsistently used. New powers were pretty stupid but surprisingly, I didn't think it went far enough. If you're going to rape Star Wars, go all the way. Don't have half-ass fights where the force isn't used. Go really out there. Have Jedi spin lightsabers on their hands like destructo discs and throw them at tie fighters. Have Rey doing pirouettes on her lightsaber as she uses it to surf and glide stab stormtroopers. Have hologram Luke do a samurai slice and makes the ATAT's legs collapse under their own weight because he created an invisible force slash with one swing that travels the circumference of the planet. Make then lift buildings through the ground like Dark City and have them fly through the air at bullet speeds. If you're going to turn into an anime, then just do it.

Trying to bridge entertaining old and new fans backfired for them because they didn't understand the old characters and they didn't care about the plot setup for Force Awakens where the new people jumped aboard. I don't think I've seen a sequel so bad that it makes me immediately want to watch the originals out of necessity. I'd even add the prequels as well to memoryhole this travesty.

no you.

Removal of whites was obvious and to be expected from Disney. But since its not cannon who cares. They were all obvious Disney tier actors anyways whole thing was shit, they made their shitty bed and now they are lying in it.

It's not Holla Forums, it's a defeatist shill trying to spin a shitty film every laughs at as some grand victory of The Left.

Why do people even compare them to the prequels? They are obviously flawed, but at least no one can say they didn't have an overarching, and fairly ambitious, main plot that stayed the course over all three movies. It was also fairly tame in terms of power levels, no one was force telephoning across the galaxy or pulling force powers out of their ass to solve a plot point.

Fuck off faggot

That's probably what they think, but that's why they became retarded SJWs and lost in the last election. You should know better.

You dumb cunt. The left has won for the last thirty fucking years precisely because of stupid fucking shits like you. They control culture, the media, everything. I get this was baby’s first election for you, but the country is fucked because cuckservatives forfeited the entertainment and media industries along with college and education, and whites were indoctrinated against their interests. This shit matters, and if you spent any time in politics you’d know that.

And when somebody took her aside to ask wtf she was doing, she told him to fuck off. All they had to do to save her as a character was have her explain that she was worried there were traitors leeching intel to the FO. Instead she's just a massive cunt.

Implying jew jew hasn't fucked both.

It matters because of anchoring. Humans tend to get emotionally attached to the first bit of information they hear. So, if the left manages to stay in control of entertainment and education they can get their hooks into people while they are young and pozz their brains. Why do you think they are so adamantly pushing sex ed on elementary schoolers and kindergarteners? Why do you think they target comics, cartoons, games et al?

The left needs a complete and total domination of the narrative to stay in power. Any and all challenges to its power are its downfall. Why do you think every single online community that is about free speech is right wing? The left is a memetic evolutionary dead end that cannot survive in a free marketplace of ideas.

Star Trek was leftist garbage since inception.

MORE THEN EVER BEFORE
PLEASE COME BACK

So they open it up once the mouse has their bot army ready?
I never even heard of them locking the score to be honest.

I'll never understand why people whine about Alderaan. It was a den of race traitors and leftists.

Dude, they have the policy for new writers that their main characters have to be either woman or niggers.
Kennedy is the one that kills nay artistic freedom SW had before.
You can bet your ass that they'll only take the most cucked writers that fullfill all her batshit insane demands.

It appears unlocked, it rebounded one point to 57% currently, the response rate must be pretty constant at 43.5% dislikes.

Probably because the movie never really goes into any detail. You just see some badong guys blow up a planet because apparently they want less leverage to get the princess to do what they want.

I think the idea was that she was trying to navel gaze to find out if she descended from somebody special, but the irony is that she was only made powerful by the Force taking a liking to her. Like Snoke, she was a nobody that happened to be the wrong person at the right time, and since that's all she fucking cares about, the dark side has nothing on her because she's too dumb to fool. Meanwhile, she can display all the traits of a Sith because her dark side is just menstrual blood.

It was a notable improvement over TFA because, although she's still a backwoods wage slave, she makes Luke realize he's a camera away from showing on Mountain Men, and all Kylo needed was the money to go on his power trip.

On paper, it makes some sense, but nothing about this says Star Wars. It's Marvel's "we're hiding edgy opinions under humor!" schtick with a new coat of paint.

The feels.
It's too much.
the first scene is Hamills face after seeing the movie for the first time

George loved it you bastards, it is legitimately probably something that gave him extreme happiness after seeing The Force Awakens and then Rogue One if he actually saw that shit.

Did he though?

He saw The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi i dunno about RO

He went up to Rian and gave him a generic compliment.

archive.fo/GUA6R

😢 It had to be done, Hamill. George had to be redeemed. Still feels bad that it had to come to this.

No thats what the headline was

Do Russians not like Soy Wars or something?

Amazing, Putin made TLJ fail.

These guys.

Fucking hackers first Trump now this why doesn't anyone stop them?

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

This video with its meme song has more emotional depth than all the nu-movies combined. Remember anons, if you ever see Hamil, give him a hug and don't let go. Even when he starts freaking out, even when you get tackled by security, even when you're being carted away, you know that later that night, as he drinks himself to sleep, his last conscious thoughts will be that at least somebody understands.

Luke Skywalker is facing one of his darkest and most desperate times of his life since the fall of Empire. Who should visit him from behind the grave to guide him?

The russians hacked batb too

Im really enjoying this George redemption arc tbh fam. And the 56 percent meme being thrown in was a good subplot.

Culture is upstream from politics.

That would legitamately amuse me because we know Cuckantino would go as far as possible to ruin the franchise and piss off fans

Bet you the not resistamce will finally make a superweapon to surpass the not Empire's. Also it is naturally invincible because the not resistance is too good.

What's the testicle video I keep hearing about?

You know, I'm just glad Disney distanced themselves from the EU.

At least then it won't be molested.

Methinks the investors will want a word with them about that.

I hope Trump or Rian add to the shitstorm.

>Methinks the (((investors))) will want a word with them about that.

Now I have to support Russia.

Is there anything the Russians won't hack?

I guess you haven't seen rebels?>>1019413

OH NO
NO NO NO

YES YES YES
I don't know who this is next to him but iirc they had some fuckery with him bending to some other officer

Thank God those filthy Jews will never get their hands on sweat little Allana

This Rian Johnson character and the twist that he's even worse than JJ is something I did not see coming.

We haven't even gotten to the JJ counter arc where he goes and makes an even worse movie then Rian.

/R/ WALRUS TESTICLE VIDEO

He hates it.
And he tried to warn us all along.

If this debacle continues to get worse, then fuck you, let me put my hopes in capitalism.

It will be great. Hopefully we get the Return of the Lucas after that, when he releases experimental kinos that proves without a doubt he's a master director. It will be a good epilogue. I have a suspicion the spinoff Rian trilogy will get cut.

that is probably close to the writers' intentions. it is still hilarious that we have a scene that requires the viewers to dig this much in the same movie as a 2 day long space chase/battle, retarded penguins that serve no purpose besides comic relief/merchandising, and a trained warrior general who gets defeated because she fails to look down.

Leftist rags make me love Russia more every day. Its like Russia hates leftism as much as I do.

If only they were telling the truth.

Aww fuck me lad

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5125545/Russia-investigates-tsar-killed-Jewish-ritual.html
BASED RUSSIA

disney must be desperate if they're letting JJ "Mystery Box" Abrams direct the final movie of a trilogy. Episode 9 is going to end with more fucking unanswered questions than TLJ did.

>the dark side of the force is a gaping vagina

IT WAS THE RUSSIANS

how long until news sites start accusing TLJ of being pro-MGTOW propaganda?

Depends on how badly this goes, I guess. Right now they are in SHUT IT DOWN mode and nobody will admit this is anything less than an INSTANT CLASSIC.

Yeah, that shit didn't really make sense to me.
And the "force tree" is just a tree with the books inside, right?

The question is what did russia do to have all the jews trying desperately blame them for all their problems? Are they just convenient fall guy?

floating on his back in a canal with 10 gunshot to the head….. ruled a suicide.

ends like lost…..in a nondenominational church

like the holohoax it only makes sense to jews.

Weaponized objects at or near light speed are relativistic kill weapons, and yes the concept exists.

wtf is this, Robotech?

Is this even true? I've heard it said a lot in response to the negative reviews, but I've never heard it before. Are there archived reviews from the internet in 1980?

Don't be fucking retarded, people loved Empire.

It sounds like a whimpering justification just reading it.

Not at all, it was hugely popular among both critics and audiences upon release.

Because the nu-Trilogy fans think that the new movies are better simply for not being the prequels.

So is this Luuke or Bigger Luke?

world devastators were stupid. disney's ripoff of them was even stupider. galaxy gun is gr8, starkiller base a shit.

i believe there are past instances of force users voluntarily cutting themselves off from the force, so it's not new.

It's obviously Luuuke.

Daily reminder that The Force(tm) is female.

tbh i only liked the trek reboots because they got me interested in trek. i tried to watch tmp years ago and couldn't hack it. rewatched after seeing into lens flare and it's now my favorite of the original series films.

there are a few fags on here that like those movies, however the majority recognize them for being the crap that they are.

that rebel ship didn't hyperspace into a star destroyer, the star destroyer hyperspaced into the rebel ship.

same tbh, he was an annoying shit in tfa but now i'm intrigued to see where his character goes, since i thought they would pull the switcheroo and have him turn good while rey turned bad. shame on me for thinking a white male would become a good guy.

so become a necrophiliac.

Fucking lunatics. But fuck it, I'm gonna unironically love Russia if it turns out they did help to fuck this movie over.

Thanks for posting this. I needed a good anti-Wendig pic.

The *force* is female~

Those were kinos though, unlike TLJ.

i could almost believe this considering how much 2ch loves the prequels.

10 of 12 week it was running it was no.1 on the box office.
Was successful both by viewers and critics alike.

there was some blowback, but it was generally positive.

The OT all got mixed positive reviews. It's a moot point, considering TLJ was released to UNIVERSAL CRITICAL ACCLAIM :^)

even before the screening there was oscar talk and praise its almost as if it was artificial and manufactured ?!

He fixed the force. "Le everyone can be a jedi if they want to!" Is cancer.

True.

he didn't change anything, midichlorians are just a measurement of a user's natural force potential. you can still learn to use the force if you take the time, none of this power up shit the new films are doing.

hnngg

Kek is this real?

kek

It wasn't so much that in the OT you needed to study and train for years to use the force.

yeah just a bit more detail

The everyone has the force bit with no standards/work is what soywars created….. the people at disney are after all communists that hate standards.

Disgusting, this is what happens when a society collapses

d-dubs you scary

lol
LOL

I hope Kathleen enjoying the fruits of what she has sown. No much how you cater to these assholes it's never enough.

@disney this is the future you chose #wew

ford did the same thing on conan's show with tfa. conan offered him a hundred bucks to tell us something about it. ford grabs the bill, says "i hear they're making another film."

I agree with everything they are saying 100% double down

Holy fucking pleb dude. Both of those combined arent as good as TLJ and only ALien Covenant is any way halfway decent at all

Get real, Rian.

I've defended it since I saw it

lol

This is incredible. Niggers and women are so stupid that they can't even recognize that the thing they're criticizing is propaganda designed to push their agenda. I'm starting to understand why African nations and places like Brazil are such shitholes, these people are stupid stupid to control anything. They may be able to seize power, but they can't keep it, it just devolves into endless cannibalism.

twitter.com/search?q=starwarshatespoc&src=tyah

LOL

Nah, they're both superior to the Last Jedi, and they're both shit movies. Says a lot.

who could hate spoc

Star Wars fans. smh

Beautiful.

Social media is the gift that keeps on giving.

I never hated (((them))) at first. I had never even met anyone of (((them))). I still don't understand why (((they))) hate me so even though I haven't done anything wrong to them. But all this hatred directed at me as made me learn to hate (((them))).

Yeah but they're right tho.

The hate because of envy

Like pottery.

Are you a slut?

Took me a while to figure that out myself. Hitler was right all along.

And when your hatred destroys you, they'll still be there.

Arent we all?

Are you not?

Wasn't there a black version of BB8 in one of the previews, I don't remember seeing it in the webms.
Thought it had possibility of new darth jarjaresque theory, like what if his consciousness was uploaded to the droid.

no, different director

no idea about the other credits you asked for.

Well idk, the mouse was happy enough with his work that they're letting him do a whole fucking new trilogy after ep.9

It shows up in part 19.

Kek, all it takes to kill feminism is actually hire more women then diversity figures.

This should be a thing. Disney would lose a shitload of money once most of the characters are niggers and China hates the movie.

Slave slut > whore

is this a psyop?

lol

Nah they are both flicks and the last jedi is a film.

it is on the ship that Finn, Rose, BB8, and random thief man sneak onto. it notices that they are intruders and informs Phasma

that's a big enough role to justify making millions of shitty toys of it, right?

Slave whore > Slave slut

yup. don't forget that they made a figure of a character who got cut from the last movie.

JUST FUCK MY MOVIE UP

You best get on your knees then, sweetie

So to the guy who made this post KOTOR2 is all about the Exile doing just that or else he would've gone insane during the Mandalorian Wars if he didn't. But because of that he fucked himself up and caused all kinds of bad shit of course nuStar Wars retcons all that shit so Luke doing that isn't nearly as batshit crazy as it should be.

who got it?

Funny. In their attempt to make a pair of stronk wamen, they proceeded to make both of them into incompetent nitwits, including a former clever and active heroine of the Rebellion. If anything, tumblr should be forming a lynch mob over that.

So I was forced to go out with my dad and sister to see this, and you know what? I felt fucking nothing the entire time except for brief moments of anger and a hell of a lot of skepticism when bullshit happened like Leia flying through spess.

It's just fucking boring with a handful of insulting bits. And fuck you Joss Whendon, I'm so goddamn tired of your shitty quip humor being shoved in to everything.

Did he say you were grounded if you didn't go watch Soywars with them?

Nah, life's been pretty shitty lately for the guy and he's been trying to hang out with me after we've both been busy

Is your mom alimony draining him?
Why didn't you pick a less shit movie instead??

Honestly you should've just went bowling.

this

Dunno why he wanted to see it so bad, he hated TFA so I didn't expect him to really try and see it and it turns out he has much shittier taste than I thought because he liked it

or hunting, fishing, skiing, etc.

Quip humor is a form of fart joke. A rapid release of sound whose viscerality causes an hilarious reaction.

you know what must be done

maybe he just thought he likes it cuz he enjoys spending time with u?. and ill agree with that other user. Bowling with the pops is always fun.

Womyn care about attention, not results. They wouldn't care if you had them fuck up every single thing in the movie… as long as they're center stage, they're happy.

They are on the spot with (((terrorists))) though.

>(((white male)))

Can anyone summarize the movie, or at least post a torrent or mega so I don't have to savelinkas all 32 parts

is that you macfag

google is your friend you know

Ignoring that lie we all know anons sum up things better than normies

question; did PETA have any roll in partially funding TLJ?
also; did they slyly turn chewwie into a vegan?

i got more feels from this video than anything in my life has given me for months

And Ackbar. Never forget a Hero of the Republic died in a scene so quick you probably missed it, with the barest mention of it even happening. For the sole reason that some purple haired tumblrina could be a condescending cunt to Poe, fuck everything up and then kill herself.

so literally they decided to add SO many females and so-called POC that there's little to no aliens in the entire movie

quite literally the casino scene is supposed to be this films cantina sequence yet barely any aliens.

they focus on the stronk black wimmon winning at the space baccarat game yet barely an alien. any aliens depicted in this film are nothing but comic relief.

#starwarshatesaliens
#starwarshatesdiversity

How the fuck does the Sith get a foot hold in the galaxy when Yoda can appear any where and smite people with force… lightning strike?

"Oh no Snoke is a new Sith emperor!" and then Yoda smites him and laughs like a retard.

Don't you understand that The new prequels ARE Star balls?

The entire point of Star balls is you do a Jewish spin on Star wars. Well now you have it, with a full budget. This is full on Jewish star wars as unrefined as it gets.

apparently it's a good thing to be the creator of a burning trash heap

This movie is so bad we'll keep discovering new failures for months afterward.

Valid point. The theme of whitey being replaced has been paraded around and celebrated for a decade.

Empire has a shitty ending because it's trying to be part 2 of 3. It's the same problem any movie that's supposed to be a chain has. You can't wrap up the story and you're at the longest possible point from a conclusion. It frustrates people.

a plinkett style review/take down is needed.

i think they main theme of TLJ is to kill the old.
which they did. thoroughly.

but i bet they will drag SW's corpse through the mud for decades to come.

That picture doesn't do her nose justice. It's so Jewish it could be running for president in the USA.

her and the fatty asian dyke are probably the worst editions to SW ever.
i miss darth jarjar

Looks like they were expecting this movie to be a step up in cuckoldry from the last one.

too many ppl are scared to trash talk the wars. but its shite and these man children need to grow up and realize that SW is officially dead. Disney killed it. George could of saved it if he kept ownership and listened to the fans and not the reviewers/critics/hollyweird

the fans are why he sold it to disney you fuckwit

Full disclaimer: google is not actually your friend

yeah im sure it was because of the fans and not the large sum of money he was offered to have his hands washed of it.

star wars is dead faggot

why did people make a big deal about laura dern being in this movie?
she's shite in it. they announced the new admiral and i was like, literally who?
she does nothing for the plot or anything for that matter.
also that ugly ass bitch on the bridge. fuck my shit up fam.

Which he immediately gave away to charity.

George's dream was always to improve the tech to make his child hood sci fi tv series as he imagined them in his head. When he did that the 2nd time he got shit on for it.

You just don't get the jewish perspective: the jedi had to go because their looks are inspired by christian monks. It's like iranians not using ties because in their mind, the tie knot resembles a cross.

Now, try thinking of what Star Wars will be without the jedi order defining the Force with their rituals. It will look like superheroes, or harry potter magic.

The project leader taking all the credit is the oldest trick in the talmud, we see it all the time in research and technology. In the 70s, George Lucas and Steven Spielberg were helped by tens of experience technicians and writers who had gone through 3 ages of cinema. The merits for those movies were not theirs.

Look at that kikes kike face

this.
honestly i dont think DOPs get enough credit.

What kind of charity?

Yea, George taking all the credit when I literally have a book next to me that gives zero credit to George Lucas for any of the technology in star wars beyond having the ability to make it happen.

It's almost like all the original effects were credited to the studio who made all the model kits they used.

torrent: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7d08aa1a28394d975bb74acfb66a2e01a8a8ddc7

Which is why I said "plinkett style".
Those low t faggots at RLM will obviously suck disney off as much as possible.

This movie was clearly made by people who had no idea what they were doing. Everything from the plot, to the action to the promotion and marketing screams that it's being made by people who haven't even seen the originals.

They just keep throwing random gi joe "rule of cool" kind of bullshit, hoping that taking refuge in audacity will prevent people from asking what the fuck is going on in their inconsistent nonsense plot.

The amount of logical breaks the writers had to perform to crowbar this piece of shit movie into the star wars universe is insane. There's more consistency in an episode of transformers at this point.

Why are you bitching about logical breaks? Just point out the Falcon scene.

The rebels are facing down a force they can't possibly stop. They're dead, there is zero chance of them surviving. Chewie and Rey appear to save them in the Falcon. There's a huge action scene where the Falcon has to fight an army solo…. and they do multiple Porg silly facial expressions during the fight.

Same with the climax of Luke's story. He does a comedic gesture while facing down an army solo.

It's fucking stupid. They don't even take their own universe seriously.

the fuck are you on about?
it has a downbeat ending, not a bad one. not everything has to end with fireworks and ewoks dancing.

It doesn't have en ending. It just stops the story and says "TO BE CONTINUED!" It's a shitty ending because it isn't a goddamn ending.

The movie is shit and I don't like it?

Neither do I but you can do better than "A summer block buster has logical breaks". Every movie has logical breaks.

They used to have some internal logic going on. I suppose star wars has been demoted to trash completely but I still feel the need to point it out.

The look Obi Wan gives him after that line is all anyone with more than two brain cells needs to see to know Han was talking out his ass to impress the naive farmboy and apparent hobo

And yet they explained he was telling the truth in a novel because he was flying round a black hole or some shit.

Not they, some hack EU writer. Now these hacks are also writing the movies.

Lucas had final save over the novels man. He hired a person to literally build a wiki to make sure nothing conflicted within the canon universe in novels.

Lucas let them have fun. The books were always considered a secondary canon. When he made the PT all of the EU stuff from that time became invalid.

I shit you not, the parts with Snoke and Rey were the most entertaining for me.
Him just fucking around with her was actual fun. He ddi put on the Sheev speech a bit too much and his demise was just stupid, but for those brief 3 minutes I had something that could've been called fun.

Kylo fighting the guards could have been fun if he didn't just look like an idiot the whole time. These are supposed to be top tier guards able to fight someone like Sky walker and they come off as chumps.

That whole scene is extremely stupid. Having them attack after Snoke is dead makes them look inept, and the choreography was terrible.

Punishing Snokes killer makes sense. It would work well if either main actor could sword fight. We're getting such bad fights because people bitched about the good fights in the prequels

George Lucas was okaying at least 5 novels a year at that point, I don't think everyone was going up to him about choices like Salvatore did when he killed Chewie

How retarded do you have to be to believe Lucas didn't have the final say in chewie's death?

That's the point. Except for a few major decisions, like killing Chewie, they had a lot of liberties. Emperor cloning himself for example, or Luke turning to the dark side. Would never have been allowed in a SW movie, but ok for the EU.

Look at the effect of a hundred generations of farmers in your DNA: you are still under the spell that books are milestones in history, written by superior people we need to admire.
No, your book and my post both state the same: but this opinion is not publicized in the mainstream, and Lucas is still known as the creator of Star Wars.

The problem with the EU lies is the tone: whenever they try something original, it shifts to star trek or aliens or warhammer. Doesn't feel like star wars anymore: ancient machines, time travel, bioweapons feel alien to star wars.
I'm not saying everything sucks, just that sometimes you read something great but still hold this bad aftertaste that things would have never happened like that in a movie.

nothing wrong with being a farmer.

Are you retarded? Star wars is a dystopian setting where tech has been lost. The opening to lost hope is literally an old man talking about the light saber FROM AN EARLIER AGE.

Creator is different from taking solo credit. It's well know other people were heavily involved and became iconic for it

(((Episode 1))) fucking sucked as well. (((1 2 3))) were fucking shit.

The females were forced and this time it was not rape.

It should have ended with that scene of Kylo offering Rey to join him but her accepting instead.

Would be a cliffhanger to rival ESB.

That's what happens when mediocre writers take on a story. People like Lucas are not a dime a dozen. Real fantasy takes talent, and talent is exceedingly rare.

Why is kyko making offers to an amateur that kicked his ass? Better yet, how does kylo even hold his rank.

How much far can you even get from this one?
The only male characters that aren't evil in this movie are completely stupid.

AngryJoe was very vocal about the shit he hated about the movie. He made three separate videos in the same day talking about it. TL;DR is that he literally agrees with all the negative points brought up about the movie. Even with all that.. He still rated it a 7/10.

He force jokes the guy who says this to him. He's a psychic nutjob, you try telling him no.

Poe is the most competent person in the movie. He's the only person who has any kind of plan and tries to save the rebellion.

Wow, they really lifted a lot from Dune. lol

They basically removed males even more so white males from prominent roles because
"oy vey you need more feminism goy."

botched attempt to talk shit and still shill for disney?

The empire is entirely white blonde people.

The problem is they see Jews as white so they think the like 0% white rebels are still too white.

>they won't call me a shill if I try to use their memes
It's too late for deflection Moishe, Star Wars survived the prequels but (((Disney Wars))) is fucking over.

If he is in the right, it was completely by accident because Holdo was intended to be more in the right than he is by the creators.

More like trying to avoid yet another controversy or backlash this year. Dude already went through a lot earlier.

The computer calculates the shortest path between two points and then takes it. That's why they couldn't just instantly jump into hyperspace and that's what made the Falcon so good. You can't go faster than going to lightseed so it becomes a question of traveling less distance. This is hard because there's so much shit to calculate.

What is the fucking difference ?

A slut by nature is suggestive, a whore by nature affirmative. You know what the whore will do, the slut has a mystery element.

There are shills even on >>>/sw/4335

Also some other characters, the black guy and Chinese girl, left and came back, but accomplished absolutely nothing. Muh Rey gets practically no training, can lift a hundred rocks at once. Fuck you and everything you loved, Luke dies after wasting his life living in isolation on a miserable island. Snoke is dead, maybe Chuck Wendig will write the book about his backstory. Ben is still very angry and breaks stuff like a retarded teen. His second in command is a pathetic weasel who exists only to get slapped around. Basically, the retards who write this have no idea how to create a villain other than "he's a bad guy" or "he looks like a nazi".

What a miserable waste of time.

Is he supposed to look like he has a lazy eye?

My major problem for this film was that I kept thinking "why are you doing this" and "why should I care" neither of which are great for a film to do unless it is some weird metaphysical mystery.

Agreed. Snoke demonstrating his control over the force and how much more powerful he was than Rey was the best part of the film.

Since they were already ripping off ERB and RotJ they should've/could've had the guards maim Kylo and/or Rey.

Rey got a little booboo cut though so it's ok.

EA is even selling their rights to Star Wars. This could not get any better unless Disney completely fucking burned down.

Whores want money, sluts are just really friendly. One’s profession is another’s hobby.

Will it be through microtransactions?

The toys would sell better if the guards had been menacing and took a few limbs.

Expect it.

Sluts don't want your money, only your semen.

because the script says so

I honestly thought that it was going to. But they were too BOLD AND DARING for that, so another half hour of stupid things happened, and they killed any possible points of interest for Episode IX. The only question I have about the next one is: double down, or come crawling back?

Star Wars was never that good to begin with most of the shit they poz was stuff that was kinda shit to begin with
and by pushing the envelope even further they just end up turning the goy against (((them)))
Poz Wars is so shit that is making fanboys apreciate the nonpozzed entries even more
fast forward to the future and the poz years in jewlywood will be remebered only with disgust by everyone exposed to it while on the other hand the classics will remain
short term gain is the only thing (((they))) stood to gain from this shitshow and (((they))) fucked up even that, and they fucked it up so badly that not only it's possible for this shit to affect future short term gains, it is also possible that it'll wake up normies to Jewlywood poz pushing and bringing them one step closer to the redpill
I'm enjoying the fanboy salt quite a lot

ya, instead they give us the lamest kung-fu style fight in the entire anthology of films.

That would have actually been a twist people wouldn't have seen coming. The sith always did this join me and blah blah thing but the jedi always rejected them. Would have been interesting if that didn't happen for once.

I agree that Poe seemed competent he was actually my favorite performance of the movie - i'm surprised more people didn't like him. but as far as I can tell, the movie wants us to interpret him as some hotheaded dumbass who didn't YASSSS QUEEN!!! hard enough when holdo took command.

even though holdo could have easily avoided him going behind her back if she just told him what the fucking plan was. and leia criticizes him for losing too many people when fighting the dreadnought…. except if the dreadnought was around for the slow speed chase, it might have killed them all.

also, leia and holdo's stupid plan causes a bunch of resistance members to die, so I imagine a lot of viewers think they are fuckups even though the writers tried to tell us they were the smart ones.

God, I wish that was me.

this would definitely rub some fans the wrong way, but I would have liked it.
the bad guy team now has the two most powerful warriors? hell yeah. it would have actually given me some interest in episode 9.

Both had flaws but the new films have worse fights, honestly. Only decent fight was with TR8-T0R, but he died like a bitch and the fight was half-assed.

Except there’s nobody on the good guy side. Leia lost to Darth Cocaine in Current Year + 1.

kek Zero Punctuation was great back in the day

no

user, we all only watched it, because it was the only thing there was.
Do you remember any specific point about a game he reviewed ever?

Not me. I just remember that he speaks very quickly and the "animation" he does.

t. 21yo loser who came here in 2015

his Halo 3 review was iconic. ICONIC.

A good portion of the movie should've been Snope being a threat. Luke should've been training Rey, oblivious that Snope was brain massaging her subconscious like he had Kylo's. Luke should've been all on board to hook up with his sister's Alliance forces, and the second this was confirmed was when Snope would've sent his now more strongly trained Kylo to fuck Luke and Rey's shit up while blindsiding Alliance forces as they tried to group up and head to Luke's planet.

We could've have Snope trailing behind the Alliance, picking them off here and there by calling their movements through hyperspace, but not enough that he didn't have a good final show for Luke in the planned finale over his hobble in a broadcast that would've been live televized for the bulk of galactic consumption of the Alliance's total defeat.

Maybe Kylo has a scuffle with Luke and Rey before revealing Snope's plans, as well as his intention to two-time Snope with their help, except he ends up double crossing them all, killing Snope, nearly killing Skywalker, and turning Rey against Luke to be his co-leader of a new Empire. She might refuse to kill the old bastard, going into a stalemate which can't be resolved as that's when Admiral Dumb Cunt does her trick into the flagship, Luke running away like a semi-coward to go save his sister who's been shot into space during the chaos of the battle. End the flick as a some-time-later scene, with Luke giving commentary during a galactic-wide live decree of sovereignty by the new Imperial Lords Kylo and Rey, some bullshit about not giving up and needing to see things through, final line being that their last fight will need to be on Courascant.

Go to bed yahtzee

And I don't remember it at all. I also never played the game.

Wasn't Corocrossaint nuked by the Death Star 3.0?

these queers
when were you born? this board is for 21+

I am 24, but as a kid I really wasn't able to play multiplayer games.
That's why I played Warcraft 3, but barely any custom games.

It was said earlier in this thread or the other one, that was a different cityplanet. For some reason, the Alliance switches their capitol to different worlds to stifle corruption or some stupid shit.
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Hosnian_Prime

If it's not mentioned in the movie, it's not canon, user.

Disney may disagree. Doesn't matter either way.

Why so nihilistic, user-friend?

Disney does not give a shit. They really don't. Why does nobody accept this? Even Hamill and Rian both admitted it.

Feel free to find me something to care about.

You still have head-canon, user.
Embrace your creativity.

Don't they understand it's fucking fiction? These subhumans really think this is for real? Finn got tasered by Rose for real?

user, the modern world is so dysfuntional and depressing, even if you are bluepilled and don't understand why that is.
People still react to it in some way and some do that by for example thinking that their president is Lord Voldemord and their movement is Dumbledore's Army.

Who are they talking about? Are they angry the Empire had screen time?

They are angry at themselves, user.

Farts are the only true natural humour in this world. Everything else is ideological subvertion.

those red guards just acted like dancers, the posturing and such. even when they get ready to attack for the first time, but dont, they spin their weapons around and such like faggots and they prance around in the actual fight.

these idiots ruined what could of been a great new trilogy of scifi flicks.

Yeah…I don't buy those retards at fans. These are the people who used to eat bugs for attention in kindergarden.

you dont get what rian was going for, im not even joking. it was nice and prequel tier nice (as in different yet still star wars feeling)

also it was a throwback to alice in wonderland i think

deadline.com/2017/12/disney-fox-merger-box-office-domination-last-jedi-1202228606/

Even when Disney loses, Disney still wins.

> Oy vey, don't like the new blockbuster, see something else…

It's better than Empire.

That's literally the end of TLJ.

lucas gave them a list of mains they couldn't kill. chewie wasn't on the list. simple as that.

The movies are the EU you numnut

Sad part is they still keep calling themselves shit like "Knights of Gryffindor".

Technically called the nu-EU or Disney EU since the old EU is just basically a mystery box for them to steal ideas from.

wanna know how i know you didnt see TLJ in theaters? the kylo rey snoke guard fight was the best easily in the new films and good

God damn you're such a virtue signaling little cuntbag yourself. If you're this upset kys.

Soy Wars don't count.

I was talking about pre-Disney takeover

it is fine if you like his old reviews, but he isn't some holy grail of entertainment that every user is obligated to like

You mean the one where Ren has his fucking guard open and some faggot goes and strikes the lightsaber blade rather than his torso? Get off the fucking crack.

I keep seeing TLJ defenders here using this argument. are the shills on this board really so out of touch? or is it just some dumbass troll who thinks it is hilarious to keep repeating the same retarded argument?

I think it’s just one retard.

You can always spot leftypol by the way he uses terms that infuriate him against his enemies inappropriately.

It's one guy. He was spamming the catalog with tier posts a few hours ago.

No, ancient oldfag who recognized a dumb hipster faggot who had no insights whatsoever.

Its pretty ridiculous.

What the fuck, that can't be real. I just can't believe. It's so bizarre and disgusting, it makes Troma shit look tasteful.

The Toxic Titty Milk Avenger, starring Mark Hamill

Somehow this sailed through antitrust boards. I swear Republicans are fucking morons.

Of course they are. But Republicans are so fucking stupid they don’t try to destroy Disney. They should have fucked with Disney purely because it’s a pozzed company, but they are cucks who think Disney is a great American business.

lol no

Everyone else does Mike

Yes, lots. For the simple reason they are unique points that most reviewers ignore.

Because you're a retard. Speaking truth to power through humor is the work of jesters.

He just fucking died. i mean he honestly didn't see that coming. and now the main villain is this faggot who hasn't accomplished anything. and why is leia still alive, shes been dead for months are they just going to cg her into the next film. and THAT FUCKING SCENE WHERE SHES IN SPACE.

because 'muh vagina'. Yup they claimed they wouldn't cgi her but obviously that was a lie.

Watch the full movie on the movie thread. Its far worse than anything you can imagine and it brings me so much joy to know how royally Disney has fucked up with this along with EA's recent clusterfuck of a Battlefront game.

Its one retard. He was also shitposting on Holla Forums, /sw/, Holla Forums and Holla Forums.

Hamill fucking betrayed us.

cut him some slack, he's running for his life, knowing the CIAniggers are going to shut him down permanently soon

Hey Holla Forums.

being that desperate to shill for a terrible movie made by a soulless multinational corporation because they happen to pander poorly to your deluded world view…..must be from Holla Forums

I honestly hate much of the Poe/Finn subplots.

Pretty much all of it could have been unnecessary if the new commander told her subordinates, who were on the brink of death, her goddamn plan. Also, the ship staying in one piece after the lightspeed collision so Finn could survive was bullshit.

I think it's just a bot since it uses the same phrases and such at what looks like random.

Honestly, why are they even in the movies? This whole shit just revolves around Rey Sue anyway.

A shame that he died before the movie bothered to explain how Snoke became relevant to the universe in the first place.

Apparently, he already corrupted Kylo Ren while he was in jedi training. How the fuck did he manage that?

He just did. That's the magic of JJ. Cool shit happens because it happens. No need to overthink it.

I watched it in theaters. It's real.

Remember when force ghosts couldn't call forth lightning from the sky?

They probably get paid less so it helps keep the budget from getting too inflated.

The funny thing is that the Darth Vader wannabe ended up being way more likable than her.

And Yoda bashed Luke with his staff. They were trying their best to not make him look like a ghost to keep Chinks from banning the movie like they did Fembusters.

p.p.p.p.p.p.s while in force projection you gain the additional ability of bullettime

Why tho? it's not like anyone in china's gonna watch it anyway.

I honestly assumed she was dead until she appeared in the Millennium falcon somehow.

I can't remember a single instance of Finn carrying her around.

being contractually obligated to support the film during its pre-release is one thing. even still, any event he's done, he takes shots where he can.

he carries her back to space helm's deep and screams I NEED A MEDPACK MY NIGGA

No telling what kind of contract clauses he agreed to though, he may have a do not disparage clause that would make him liable to repay or invalid royalties.

part of his contract includes watching the movies to some extent, it seems.

He didn't look like a force ghost at all in some moments, it seemed like they forgot to apply the blue effect. Honestly if in Episode IX they reveal he came back to life as Yoda the Green to crown Rey queen of jedis at the end I wouldn't be surprised.

Because chinks have a rule against movies having ghosts and the picture you posted. Both being in the movie is troublesome enough as it is.

They didn't add the blue effect or ghost effect to make sure Chinks didn't ban it in China like they did Ghostbusters.

i would apex kek if they revived yoda. that was one of george's original plans in jedi, to have obi-wan return from the dead.

no the blue hue is there, it's just very light.

Russians, and majority of eastern European countries strongly favor the Empire.
They also brainjacked electoral college in the US elections

Do you have the webm of washing powder ad?

gunshots i heard gunshots oh shit

Shills are in full-blown damage control mode and are certain that this movie will gain the same relevance as Empire Strikes Back did, citing the "alleged" mixed-reception it received during its release. Mark my words, as time goes more and more people will turn against it. It didn't took long for the nostalgia to settle down and people realize TFA was a remake of A New Hope and by now 2 years after its release, everyone is admitting that now. The backlash this movie is getting will not improve things in the slightest, and sets the perfect stage for things to come.

Expect that by the time Abrams returns, people will throw Johnson under the bus and they will admit he made a mess, and there will be articles written stating that only Abrams can do things right, since he started this trilogy and only he can finish it.

Even if this shit makes money now, the future for Star Wars spinoff movies like Solo are fucked. The third film will probably not do nearly as good as this or TFA at the rate the hate for TLJ is increasing. The movie theaters were packed for days during the first week of TFA. Here, the theaters dropped by more than half in traffic after the first day of TLJ's release.

I do, but the mod doesn't allow posting the same webm or image in multiple threads.

Padiwan

Luke, there may come a time when you like I will have a padawan fail you. When that time comes you shouldn't teach a new student the ways of the force and have that person help you defeat the evil you have unleashed but rather go to this ancient jedi planet and kill yourself after burning our sacred texts.

Oh, and keep in mind that in the EU this sort of thing has happened more times than you can count. We really should have developed some method of stopping people from turning to the dark side by now.

Nuke italy.
thanks for the good commercial.

Luke, did I ever tell you there is another Dark side force user named Snoke? That’s okay because he has no real back story to speak of. He’s seemingly more powerful than you will ever be and by extension Darth Vader or the Emperor but he will only show up after they are dead and by the way somehow he’ll take over the remnant of the Empire and meet the son of your sister. None of these things will ever be explained.

Boy, your future friend Han shooting second doesn’t seem that bad now does it?

The funny thing is that what kills the movie for me isn't the anti-nostalgia factor (Luke being a deadbeat for example). It's the plot holes off the wazoo.

Yeah, so:
What was the purpose of making Luke learn how to use the force in the first place?
What was the purpose for his struggle against the Empire, Darth Vader, and the Emperor?
Luke went through all that pain and struggle for nothing. It would have been better to leave him alone on Tatooine. After all in about 30 years the Mary sue would be born and she could easily best the Empire, Vader, & the Emperor without any sort of training.
So why did Yoda and obi-wan lie to Luke ? Why did they use him? Why didn’t Yoda defeat the Emperor himself (as a force ghost or while he lived)? Why drag Luke into this at all?
WHY? Maybe Revenge against Anakin Skywalker?

Yup, and I hate that deformed twilight-esque faggot monkey….

Remember the media put story after story out of how the election could not be hacked or rigged in response to then Presidential candidate Trump’s remarks about rigging in ~( approx.) Sept-October 2016? Yet here we are with those same outlets pushing the complete opposite the instant the election didn't go the way they wanted…..ridiculous!

I don’t understand the ones that do it for free they gain nothing by defending this garbage movie and only pad the pockets of an evil monopoly ( basically their porky “meme” incarnate) by doing so, it’s not like they presented their SJW cultural marxist propaganda in an effective way to the ardencies of soy wars all it did was make people despise leftists even more for ruining OT characters and the franchise …

Yeah I figured the direction Disney is going to take this throw Rian Johnson to the wolves and bring in Abrams as “the messiah” that will fix the trilogy…. Honestly the signs were there months ago anyway lets’ hope no one buys into this shit Abrams was just as responsible for TLJ as Johnson and Kathleen Kennedy.

To be fair, a copycat of the Return of the Jedi would be way better than this movie.

This movie is literally indefensible. Nothing makes sense when you stop to think about it, the plot falls apart.

This movie isn't doing as best as they hoped. It opened lower in its first opening weekend than Force Awakens. Its guaranteed to make less and less money.

has the perfect explanation why.

fuck off nigger lover

"We're the Resistance" is the new "We're Antifa", those kids should have punched them in the face and hogtied them to the casino cops arrived.

even obama said the russians didn't hack the election. shows you how far removed the media is.

i take it lucas is a fan of tolkein's work

Howard the Duck just won the Attention-Hungry Games for >>>/sw/

>>>/sudo/64161

In retrospect compared to everything that thus far has had the Star Wars logo planted on it and called a movie; Revenge/Return of the Jedi is fucking fantastic. In fact every problem the OT or even the PT had pales in comparison to what the butchers at disney are capable of.

Its naked communist propaganda at this point. Pretty sure I've seen anti-fa retards dressed in "resistance" soy wars jackets/shirts and that rebel paper clip badge..Complete mental illness.

communists and their envy always envy.

What I still can't figure out is why they thought having every single fucking commercial by about some girl enjoying Star Wars when only boys do. Girls don't run about the fucking Toy Isle pretending they are a Jedi and making lightsaber noises. It needs to fucking stop.

The light saber vibrator, just in-time for Christmas, from Disney Toys
it only comes in black

Luke, let's not bother opposing the Empire. Have I ever told you what a shithole riddled with conflict the Republic was? I've fought in the clone wars long enough to know that things are better under imperial rule. The toydarian merchants want to destabilise the galaxy for generations by funding the Rebels. Let's not help them.

p.s. Luke, you'll have to learn as I did, that a two-state solution only makes sense until you realize it does nothing for weapon sales, and the resulting toy line.

It's all about surrounding you with things you know are wrong while constantly telling you that you're the problem to demoralize and isolate you.

Yes. incidentally I would have loved to see an Imperial sided Star wars movie done by a competent person/company…..

Wow, this site is right on the money. everypixel.com/aesthetics

>tfw Hope does exist

JUST FUCK MY ROLE UP

If it does worse than "Irebel" then the trend is that soy-wars is earning less and less money at every release. (((They))) will call it fatigue of star-wars but its really more like revulsion at what disney has done to the brand and characters.

Anyone who has actually alive when the first movie came out could tell you that TFA was a massive step down in terms of reaction because EP4, back when wasn't even called that, was topping charts for well over a year after it came out and then some. Hell, the fact that TFA only did comparably well to a movie from the 70s is kinda pathetic especially when you take ticket prices, inflation, population and marketing into consideration.

>(((They))) will call it fatigue of star-wars but its really more like revulsion at what disney has done to the brand and characters.

CinemaScore is already butthurt and BTFO that TLJ is going to destroy their credibility.

deadline.com/2017/12/star-wars-the-last-jedi-rotten-tomatoes-metacritic-imdb-users-cinemascore-posttrak-1202228837/

IT HAS TO BE THE RUSSIANS

Did the Russians hack all of the movie rating websites now to give TLJ bad reviews?

Russians hacked by wife's vagina and made my son black.

I don't even care anymore, but I will still reply to say how much I don't care. Also I like posting this image.

1987 here so I didn't exist.

The fact that they can say this and get away with it….

As a Russian, I can confirm that I was part of a government-mandated assault on Disney. We attacked the actors, the director, the editors, the sound, the script, the audience, we hacked it all. Eat shit, blyat cyka borschts. Peace.

when the russians were soviet these sacks of shit leftists probably did nothing but suck their dick.

Found the flaw in their algorithm, when it comes to Star Wars, any sane person over 30, and therefore more likely a fan of the OT, is going to steer clear of the huge crowds of hipster prequel kids and newfags in costumes on the first night.

its a shit movie that no body likes.

(full house)
understatement of the year tbh

That is sheev-fucking-tastic.

It was expected to do lower than TFA though.

Nobody cares. Disney Star Wars will be deader than the Star Wars IP in vidya when EA completely fucking raped it.

wait, wtf happened to Battlefront 2?

EAfront is dead disnigger. Get the picture? Its over for Disney Wars. A new fucking dawn!

Long story short:
EA placed movie characters behind a huge paywall, meaning you have to spend even more money to unlock them or go through immense and tedious grinding to go forward (and the game was balanced to be so hard to push players into spending money). Gamers didn't like that, shitstorm ensued and now EA is hemorraging money.

It makes you think, did they expect this shitstorm to happen so that is why they placed their projection down?

Just like Star Trek, another franchise butchered by Abrams - though admittedly the circumstances were a little different.

No, I think it was simply that TFA was the first sequel to the OT and people had been anticipating the return of the original cast for 30 years. This one didn't have nearly the amount of anticipation from fans, seeing as they killed Han and basically teased Luke and then he only showed up for a 10 second cameo.

inb4 Paul Feig Star Trek announced

Don't worry, goy the DisneyWars prequels will cover the epic rise of Snoke and the corruption of Kylo, all the while shoehorning in material from the OT.

they are retarded enough to actually make prequels to the sequels

This is the worst thing they could have done.
Kennedy is a monster who must be stopped.

good job breaking the entire fucking site Holla Forums

Did they intentionally make her an annoying and incompetent retard?

7pesos/10

Shaddap, you're dead after getting most of the people who trusted you equally dead.

?

You know something funny I realized about this bitch? She could very well be Kathleen Kennedy's self-insert. She is a woman in position of power that acts as she wills without answering to anybody and butts heads with younger men like Poe/Phill and Lord, who question her at every turn.

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/12/star-wars-the-last-jedi-backlash-negative-fan-reactions-rotten-tomatoes-score

> Whether or not this claim is true (and there’s no way to verify at the moment), that Facebook post reveals how easy it might be for a vocal minority to manipulate a metric such as this and create a false narrative. Yes there is a ticked-off splinter of the Star Wars fandom angered by The Last Jedi. These MAGA-esque fanboys—the same that called Rey a “Mary Sue” or lost their marbles over the 2016 all-female Ghostbusters reboot before it even hit theaters—have been spreading their over-blown hatred all over social media. As you might imagine, these “fans”—who seem to take their cues from First Order supremacists Hux and Kylo rather than Resistance heroes Rey, Finn, and Poe—aren’t very comfortable with the film’s more progressive messages. These kinds of reactions are best ignored.

The salt is strong with this one.

You're a mark the WWF wishes they could have. They wrote a pile of bullshit full of buzzwords and the first thing you did was come viral market for them on 8ch

Well done mark.

I wonder who it was… :')

lol. Salt planet indeed.

FUCK!
I wish I saved that picture of the cinema staff handing out notices to amerimutts that the 10 second silence is intended by the movie and not an error on their part.

I wanted my Knights of Ren tbh fam.

I know your dark arts, Sophist. I am immunized against your way of using "arguments".

user please. Try to go on for a second without his dick in your mouth, you'll survive.

And who then fucks everything up before she leaves.

And then Poe turns out to be right all along.

It's the same stronk womyn story over and over. It shows how incompetent women are and they think this is STRONG.

On top of hating White Males they completely lack self awareness.

i get what the fag was trying to do but it was terribad. might as well go watch ultraviolet.

s1.zetaboards.com/L_user/topic/8013125/1/

to play the devil advocate they did mentioned they have hoth style shield generator so they cant be bombarded from the space
but that doesnt makes the movie any better

Like the Empire being a human-centric entity who enslaved and oppressed alien species where the Rebel Alliance was extremely diverse, especially on-screen?

Or more like the Resistance, with a token complement of aliens who are basically background decoration there for the nostalgia factor and cannon fodder while a room full of women and minorities take charge and act like they're working in their best interest?

If they're looking for a modern progressive message, they've certainly nailed it with the latter.

AoTC had a good ending

No, I think she really was supposed to be like that, standing as an example of how frustrating it is to be a woman around men who can't accept that they have to answer to someone else and demand everything cater to them. In the end, she's supposed to be right all along and her sacrifice is to underline her quality as an admiral.

Of course, making a character look good by way of making others look worse is not the way to do characterisation and instead of a strong woman in a tough situation dealing with some toxic masculinity from her co-workers, what you actually see is someone promoted way above her level of competency. The correct way of handling a situation like that and ensure the trust of the crew is to say "Okay, we're in a very tough spot, I want everyone's ideas on the table." While that would be good leadership, it wouldn't let her be right, so it wasn't considered and almost everyone died as a result.

Didn't you know? In game reviews, 7/10 means terrible.

Funny you say that since Luke hated the farmer life and dreamed of an adventure. Once his uncle and aunt died, it was goodbye to the farmer life.

>Hating on the guy that made WE WUZ KANGS PILOTS N' SHEIT!! The movie
smhtbhqhfamalam

The most diverse part of the movie was when they went to the casino and saw the (((merchants))) that the "human supremacists" do business with.

Close, the government sent them incredible amount of gibs, technology and food, then in cold war soviet funded hippies were chimping out about world peace and needing access to free cummies money and dope.

That's english though as there isn't a difference with verbs and nouns based on the gender of the subject like in European and Slavic languages soup for example is feminine, and steak is masculine.

I need webm with shit fight choreography in ep8, i know you have those, pls deliver

Someone got the full sound webm of this for this guy?

George Lucas did nothing wrong.

No you fucking dip

Oh look, there you are.

Through the whole movie I thought she was a traitor who was feeding the ship localization to the First Order. That's how they managed to track them even during light-speed jumps and that's why her plans are so bad and she refused to listen to anyone with a good idea.

But nope, nothing of this is ever explained.

And have you guys realized that both her and Leia are responsible for hundreds of deaths and pretty much everything bad that happened in the whole movie after the opening scene? I mean… think about it… they both had a plan to use the small escape ships to go to a small abandoned rebel base nearby, yet… for ABSOLUTE NO REASON AT ALL they decided to tell no one!

If they had just informed Poe about the plan, he would never have moutined, he would never have helped Finn and Rose escape to find a master decoder so they could sneak inside Snoke's destroyer. This whole plot point was completely irrelevant because Leia already had an escape plan THAT SHE NEVER TOLD ANYONE!

If Finn and Rose hadn't gonne to the cassino planet, they would never have encountered Del Toro, and he would never have betrayed them. If Del Toro never had betrayed them, the First Order would never have atacked the trasnport ships and the rebels would have proper time to built defenses on the abandoned base and call reifourcements!

EVERYTHING BAD IN THIS MOVIE HAPPENS BECAUSE LEIA AND HER GF ARE INCOMPETENT LEADERS!

AND FOR SOME REASON THE MOVIE TREATS BOTH OF THEM AS HEROES.

How can a movie try so hard to push stronk female characters and end up accomplishing the exact opposite of that? All females in this movie are insuferable cunts who doesn't listen to their male counterparts and end up fucking up the situation for everyone because of that.

If Yidney really wanted to pander to the chinese then letting rose kiss an actual nigger was them shooting their own foot with an RPG.
The chinese hate niggers so much they fucking photoshopped finn out of every fucking poster for both movies. At this point, I see are two proper explanations.
Either the people behind this movie behaved like actual retards or they wanted to maliciously destroy star wars to take away yet another piece of art using the term broadly that once belonged to whites.

You forgot about Rose stopping Finn's moment of heroic sacrifice, dooming them all until Luke gave his life instead

Oh boy, I was just getting to that.

Rose is a great example of another incopetent female character who fucks everything because she refuses to listen to her male partner.

Finn decided to sacrifice himself to destroy the siege cannon and buy the rebels some precious time. This could have been a great scene, with Finn giving up everything for that last spark of hope. It could have been this whole emotional scene and would give Rey some real motivation (Because unlike Solo that she just knew for 20 minutes, Finn was someone she truly loved).

BUT NOPE!!! Rose push him out of the way because… she had a crush on him, I guess? That whole scene where she made that speech about "we will win by saving the ones we love, not by destroying the ones we hate", I imagined Finn was thinking: "BY SAVING ME YOU JUST MURDERED EVERYONE ELSE, YOU STUPID CHINK! AND AFTER THAT THEY WILL COME FOR US! YOU SAVED NOBODY! YOU KILLED EVERYONE!!!"

Of course Luke saved them in the end (yeah, Luke had to fix the result of all of Leias, Rose and Rey mistakes… so much for stronk female characters), but Rose had no idea he was coming, so at that time she intentionally set all the rebels to die because… fuck logic, we must think with our feelings!

Lol brainlets

What did they mean by this?

They never explained how the First Order managed to track them. This is a huge plot point that was shrugged off as: "they have new technology, I guess…"

And like you pointed out, this problem was never solved, the writers just forgot about it. Damn this movie is bad…

Now that the dust has settled I can firmly say that The Last Jedi is better than The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, A New Hope, Return of the Jedi and Force Awakens.

Best
Empire Strikes Back
Revenge of the Sith
The Last Jedi

Solid tier
A New Hope
Return of the Jedi
The Phantom Menace

Not that good tier
Attack of the Clones
The Force Awakens
Rogue One

she is a terrible character. she goes fangirl over fin, a fucking traitor, and doesn't react at all to meeting poe dameron, an actual hero. all of their scenes would have been better with people that are actually likeable. and white

they meant that the tracker was destroyed when the ship was destroyed.

What did they mean by THIS?

He looked that way in the scene to be honest.
Fuck, Boogeya was , once again to my suprise, the mroe or less only character Icould somewhat stand.
Poe as well but Idon't know if that was because they made him resonable by mistake or not.

They mention that the other destroyers can also track them.

in hindsight i just remembered what after i typed that comment. so that is another plot hole.

So even more ridiculous then. Lel.

The lightspeed thing is such bullshit anyways. Rian is critiquing the entire star wars universe with this film. It's too deep for you.

He was so fucking useless throughout the movie he literally DINDU NUFFIN

that opening with poe and general huxley just reeks of marvel. they just undercut every chance to establish a credible threat. i dont remember the OT making a shit joke about vader.

10230 - 56

what did he mean by this?

Fukken do it. Give that piece of shit movie and oscar I fucking want them to. If they actually try to gather any and all fans remaining there are dozens of us, DOZENS and double down on this mess then it will be great. Let them show everyone that they drunk their own Kool-aid that they have NO connection to the audience anymore.
Hollywood can't burn soon eneough

True but those instances were extreme and extremely rare. In the KoTOR games getting cut off from the force was described as losing all of your senses at once. It repeatedly mentioned how horrible it was and that taking it back took months of training and meditation. So again why did he do it? And if he really did cut himself off why could he use Illusion-no-jutsu immediatly from the other side of the planet?

I don't remember anything about that.
Care to enlighten me, user?

I really felt like there was a whole plot cutted from that part.

For many times I tought the movie was going in a specific direction, that Luke realized the Jedi are useless and that as long as there is light, the dark side will always rise, no matter what they do. Of course nothing of this is followed through and it ends up being that he was just afraid Rey would go to the dark side.

What makes me think that this whole "the Jedi are the reason the Sith exist and there won't be dark if there is no light" plot point was dropped is that Yoda seemed to have the same idea, by burning the old books and stuff.

I tought that was supposed to be the part where Yoda tells Luke that doesn't matter if the Jedi or the Sith are around, Light and Dark will always struggle for balance and everything he is doing is pointless… but NOPE, turns out Yoda is just convincing Luke to not give up on Rey.

It really feels like the writers wanted to do something new and different, but midway trough production they changed it back to this one dimensional plot about "gotta fight the ebil nazis!"

This is just one example. The movie does this multiple times. Everytime you think they are going to do something different and new, they just come back to the generic plot.

I played KoTOR many times and one the things that always struck was the description of the force or the loss thereof. It is just so mindboggling to me how someone could just tune out of the force the leftyfaggots tune out of reality. The force means connecting to life, seeing the movement of the galaxy, hearing the echoes of the past and future. To cut yourself off from it is like blinding and deafening yourself. But I guess none of that is true anymore. The force is female now. It certainly got fucked like one that is for sure.

It's kino

how will lukes actions in TLJ be negated next?

You hit on a point that I had been pondering over but not brought up yet, but that's precisely one of the flaws of the new films, all the main alien characters so far are inherited; Maz Kanata had a small part in TFA and a throw-away cameo in TLJ, there's no other original alien of significance to mention. Chewbacca and Ackbar were imports from the OT, and Ackbar gets a worse send-off than Luke without even getting any lines and being tactical order-cucked by Leia. The producers of the film are so obsessed with representing ever combination of human ethnicity and sexual orientation on-screen that they have nowhere left to shoehorn-in alien characters of any significance other than as background decoration.

"diversity™" is always destructive.

They could take another note from Korra and have Rey delete Luke and Anakin's ghosts.

probably what will happen….Marysue "heroically" ends the last traces of the old jedi replaces with queen lateefah force ghost , purple hair dyke, and orange yoda.

It's annoying how SW has been turned into a mouth-piece for womyn-empowerment. The sad fact is that it tries so very, very hard but it all just feels forced and even stupid. I would like to see GOOD female characters that aren't complete Mary Sues but which DON'T shit on the established lore of probably one of the most popular film series ever. It is possible to do this, but the writers here are fucking dumb. The main character is utterly forgettable and feels nothing more than a vessel to move the plot along, to the point of being aggravating. The story is also essentially what we have seen a thousand times before, but only done better in other movies. The same plot of "rebels vs imperium" has been done to death, to the point where the words are losing their fucking meaning.
Why did you choose STAR WARS to push your diversity agenda? I can almost guarantee you, had you done this in a new movie series and actually put in the work that good movies required, you would have the respect you so desperately seek for diversity. Diversity has been done in movies before and no one argued IF THE MOVIE WAS ACTUALLY WATCHABLE. This on the other hand just feels so fucking heavy-handed and is UNwatchable and sours peoples opinion of any good, actually diverse films to come.

At least Rogue One was good as a spin-off story. No need to juggle continuity as much and enough room to move in the established lore, which is already massive and which frees up time to concentrate on the actual movie parts. Rogue One was the correct way to handle SW, because there is honestly no more room to move in the main story without severely fucking up everything that has been established before. Please, just stick with spin-offs if you feel compelled to continue this pillaging. Stop raping mainline SW. It didn't need continuing when it already had a perfectly good ending. Now we and future generations will have to live down the fact that greed and "being on the right side of history" ruined one of the most iconic good-vs-evil movie series ever. The message they will glean from this fiasco is that Hollywood is evil, and that evil never dies.

Requesting "Faggots. Faggots everywhere" edit.

Who is the God of destruction of Star Wars universe?

Kathleen Kennedy :^)

That's not how the military works an incompetent commander is removed. Why do I get the feeling you would agree that following orders is no excuse if the situation is moved to say a certain trial that happened in 1946?

Purple hair dyke fails:

On leadership and the qualities of officers
An officer is in every sense a teacher and a leader. In addition to his knowledge of men and his sense of justice, he must be distinguished by superior knowledge and experience, by moral excellence, by self-discipline and by high courage.

The example and personal bearing of officers and other soldiers who are responsible for leadership has a decisive effect on the troops. The officer, who in the face of the enemy displays coolness, decisiveness and courage, carries his troops with him. He also must win their affection and earn their trust through his understanding of their feelings, their way of thinking, and through his selfless care for them. Mutual trust is the surest foundation for discipline in times of need and danger.

I've only been on Holla Forums you dumb faggot

…..since it passed Holla Forums

Yes, George. Yes, we do

KOTOR isn't canon anymore, right?
ASo anything we know about the force from the games means nothing, since they can simply make up new stuiff in that regard in order to justfy their retarded ideas.

Everyone in that movie is an incompetent retard.

That's why they send him on the pointless quest toi find a codebreaker even when the escape plan was already in motion.

You don't know?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yukos
archive.is/Rbf7X

That's why the kikes are so mad at Russia, they though they had successfully stolen potentially as much oil as what KSA makes, only for the new Russian gov' under Putin to tell them "lol, nope".
That's the greatest crime Russia could ever commit against the chosen.

Oh shit, they're actually losing it.

Is it as good as in the prequels.

DAYUM

There goes the faggot again with his edgy shit taste.

Rogue One was just a shittier adaptation of Katarn's story arc, newfag.

A little better I guess

Are you crazy? She made it look like they were going into a suicide run, even tough she had a plan all along and never told anyone.

Even when the crew was rioting she never told anyone. Why the fuck would you let your crew think they are all going to die when you have a clear escape route? Even when they bring their own desperate plan that probably won't work, she still decided to stay quiet about the abandoned rebel base.

There is no excuse! Both the rainbow hair granny and Leia were horrible commanders who got hundreds of people killed for no reason.

This is true. I found it funny that nobody ever responded to their calls for help. It was obvious how fucking retarded the resistance is, but the New Order are fucking up as well. The new commander really should have told her plan. It would have made more sense and tension would have been higher as they race to safety. The mutany scene was just retarded in retrospect. If they wanted tension on the cruiser, they could have added a spy and that would have made the before-mentioned secrecy make more sense.

The problem is that she didn't even had a reason not to tell anyone. They could have easily said that a traitor is leaking their position to the First Order, so she couldn't reveal the secret plan, but nothing of this ever came up, she had all the reasons to inform the crew about the abandoned base and never did it

If she had told Poe about the plan, Finn would never go to the cassino planet, and would never meet Del Toro, who ended up betraying them and giving the First Order a mean to track the escape pods, which killed over half the crew and revealed the localization of the abandoned rebel base.

Everything wrong after the intro happens because of Leia and her gf!

And the movie treats them like fucking heroes!

so who was snoke?

If they wanted a female hero, they should've made her sorceress class or huntress (like Hunger Games). But instead, they went full leftist retard and made her warrior.

The backlash was always going to come as the gaslighting would eventually wear off. Now this trilogy just looks awkward and everyone's already turning their focus to the new one.

A worthless cartoon villian that JJ added to the series and Rian killed exactly how he deserved

It is kind of weird how we have a sudden influx of pointless Holla Forums and Holla Forums threads. Its either both boards actually warring idiotically or its goons pretending to be both to cause a stir.

He was originally a Harry Potter character (hence the name and look). After a magic battle with Harry he got thrown into the SW universe. They tried to make a sweet HP / SW crossover but the legal departments couldn't come to a deal. Potter camp insisted on calling the movie Harry Potter and the last jedi. So that left them with an out of place character whose backstory can't be told because of kike lawyers. Just sad.

it's this

Where the fuck is the mod in all of this then?

Probably getting his dick sucked by a certain tranny bo…

Damn it all.

WHY ISINT THIS PRODUCED BY A BLACK GUY!!!

Well, the movie can be shitty but is still has to make money. A black producer would likely gamble the budget away or have his possy use it up for coke and whores. So not onyl wouldn't (((they))) make any money (((they))) wouldn't even have a movie.

thanks for spreading my OC user,

you guys are disgusting honestly

Goon obviously.

Hell no you idiot. Just leave SW to die and let it rest in peace. No reason to keep digging it back up just to flaunt its corpse around.

BUT MUH DIVERSITY!!

I wouldn't pay money for it, but I'd be willing to bet it would be worth a watch.

They will defend this mess and pin the hate on being part of some wacky nutzy takeover conspiracy.

Do you happen to know this unfair unbiased man?

Good OC deserves to be spread quickly.

I think Rouge One was alright? If they didn't call it a Star Wars movie, and they didn't have to, it would be a good movie (or anime).
Also, I don't like the young jewish guy on TCM in the evenings and don't think he's that smart either.

The space battles at the end are fun.

the bald, faggot, "male" feminist one said he loved it(surprise surprise) on twitter

characters were unlikable, story was shitty, had a marysue character , and bad guys were so comically lame they were beaten up by a woman with a stick despite wearing armor.

ruined cannon…space fish only got involved late in rebellion ( battle of endor) also total rip off of the return of the jedi but done very poorly.

Beautiful webm, user. Beautiful.

Please add hello darkness my old friend

All Jews must die.

He looks like he's using every single ounce of self control he has to not gouge out the eyes of the grinning fuckboy next to him.

Rian is a goy though

Man, Luke was my favorite character growing up. Everyone thought Darth Vader was cool, but I always liked the hero of the story the most. Looking at him so dejected and lost tears my heart so bad. I know he can be very retarded on Twitter, but this is so horrible to watch.

I'd agree RO was better than TFA, it at least had the aesthetics and feel of fitting in with the chronology. As far as Mary Sue's go, at least she wasn't immaculate conceived force sorceress.

I tune in quite a bit to TCM too, as far as Jewish manlets go, he might be the last in the oven. The old guy was better. RIP old TCM guy whose name I forget.

Star Wars was dead the minute Lucas sold it away like some cheap trinket.

He was a dejected man. The punchline of every joke.

And honestly…Only recently did I get the prequels. Why didn't you get a Editor, George? Why?

… and a script doctor, get rid of that cringe dialogue and that's +3/10 stars alone

If he had the sense to ease up on keeping Jar Jar's true character hidden and made him more sinister at key moments then we'd get the real Phantom Menace.

Did you ever hear the tragedy of George Lucas The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Mouse would tell you. It’s a Hollywood legend. George Lucas was a Dark Lord of the Film, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to create movies… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the franchise he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he sold Star Wars to white slavers for money.

Star Wars fans are really stupid people.

I hope they've killed the whole franchise with this piece of shit, fucking Disney Wars.

nice
Here ( webm related 1000 hours in video editing software).

DARTH SUPREMUS

You can't really see his reaction as well.

Spoiler that roastie for fuck sakes.

I don't like sand

I'm making a plot hole collage. Anyone care to contribute? I need one on how snoak was reading Kylo's mind about hatred and how he wanted to kill but couldn't see that he was wanting to kill Snoak himself.

How about when BB8 was driving the broken ATAT and when fin and asin woman jump on some how BB8 gets them to the salt planet from the chicken walker in space.

10/10

I clapped.

You need to make sure time stamps aren't obscured.

Even though the movie is shit and that was stupid I have to allow that I don't actually know how psychic powers work so I could almost let that by. Though truthfully yes it sounds more like the kind of reading you'd get from a fortune teller in an episode of Tales from the Crypt than what you'd see reading somebody's mind.

Oh look, an article with a scientific analysis and not salty soyboys and stronk women decrying "muh russian botnet"

cnet.com/news/star-wars-the-last-jedi-social-media-sythnesio/

I remember that. It all happens so fast you don't get a chance to soak it in but if I were to summarize the events (this all happens in the span 2 minutes)

wew.

shiet. I suppose I can go back and reharvest them.

It would be more believable for me if the whole thing wasn't drug out for so long. That or they're going for the whole "muh force is emotion based" bullshit which is more cringe than I'm willing to comprehind.

Gee, I wonder if paid Russian trolls might be affecting the stats, it's sooo hard to figure out *eyeroll*

It was the most cartoony shit I have ever seen. Was it even implied they were going to get a shuttle? From what I remember it was the three of them (nig, azn, robit) riding off into the sunset on the chicken walker and then BOOM they're running around inside the base like they weren;t even on the ship.

RJ said the 4-hour extended cut would be on the blu-ray

Maybe cus you were watching the cell phone video but…If you look real close you can see the faint silhouette of one they're running for. I mean if he can teleport several miles across open desert what's a short jog towards a shuttle? This is one of those cases where they probably filmed a section showing them reaching the shuttle, turning it on, and then zipping out of there but it just got left on the cutting room floor. So instead you get this jumpcut of them running towards the shuttle and then right to them flying away then another jump cut right to dead Snoak.

This is definitely a movie that takes advantage of millinal ADHD.

Jeporday question.

this guy gets it.

Yeah, I might be expecting too much from something as low brow as this. I would atleast like a quick shot of the travel, maybe finding the shuttle or leaving it and getting to base..

I was actually being sarcastic. :^)

This film is edited like shit, RJ said he cut a bunch of shit, and it shows because not a god damn thing makes a bit of sense.

Somehow I figured you were but I wanted to play it straight to see where that went. Thanks for not disappointing me.

Good Good le Let the hate flow.jpg

Maybe in anothet day or two the darkside will be winning.

They can afford that after this shitshow. But ==Kathleen==
Has a female clit hardon for him now I heard and loved the movie. So for some reason I have a feeling they might not let him go.

2:20 in this video, Hamill and Ford (maybe Fisher too?) signed the contract half a year before Soy Wars was bought by Disney, he probably assumed it'd be Lucas directing it. By the time he realized his mistake it was far too late.

That can't be healthy.

I liked that everyone died. That's about it. The robot was cool, but thats because I'm a sucker for robots that have personality, bad or good, because of HK-47

I saved this a while ago.
What can I say, you guys were right about a surprising number of things.

Hi mike, how's space cop 2 coming along?

I don't really like going to the cinema as I get far too tanked trying to get on the film's level. I got ridiculously boozed watching RO but my friends were going to see TLJ so I thought fuck it, I've got half a goon sack and two six packs, I should be good. WRONG. This film was almost impossible to appreciate as drunk as I got. By the point Rey started talking about the Darkside and that random hole I had already downed all my beers.

I ended up going to the front desk to get my money back but I guess all my friends were still in the cinema so I decided to double down and buy a bottle of wine instead.

I can't remember the final scenes at all of this film. I think that is a good thing however. Dissed it all the way through with my mate though which was kind of nice, probably pissed off the cinema though.

At the end of the day the goon sack rule for movies is a good one. If you can slam more than 30 standard drinks and you still can't suspend your disbelief and the film is fucking stupid just get your money back.

I can't help but think of all the opportunity they had in the dialogue and plot they had to make it more intelligent and thus more interesting.

You are repeating a gamefaqs tier argument from 10 years ago, user. I can safely say you have grown older over all this time, so you should be able to understand.

KEK

That final line is like a tombstone.

Lawd o' dem rangs

This is legit sad. He is coping with his character’s death in real time.

FYI the minimum age is 36, after the april hack

seems to check out

They could always just kill him and say those fucking Russian empire cosplayers did it.

He really looks as if he's about to murder Rain.
Might be true that he didn't even know that Luke is going to die until he saw the fianl cut in the theatres.

My soul hurts

Good, good. Let the hate flow through the normalfags.

strawpoll.me/14655571
strawpoll.me/14655571
strawpoll.me/14655571
strawpoll.me/14655571
strawpoll.me/14655571
strawpoll.me/14655571
strawpoll.me/14655571
strawpoll.me/14655571

>>1016173

Anyone got the link to the full bootleg?